#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: How2hu Music Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

- e3countdown.com/
Redpill distribution coming soon GET READY

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/
archive.is/XvcUB
twitter.com/livebeef/status/871430890777432065
archive.is/fiwnl
archive.is/xX3TP
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/869911086916673537
archive.is/o1dhA
archive.fo/hJ13e
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/
archive.is/9DpDu
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/bo1qB
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
archive.is/Y4oWo
exhentai.org/g/1069998/972d250ae1/
archive.fo/6Dvnx
archive.is/tFws1
archive.is/DqKty
tempsreel[dot]nouvelobs[dot]com/rue89/rue89-nos-vies-connectees/20170607.OBS0374/farid-ikken-l-agresseur-de-notre-dame-un-journaliste-algerien-pigiste-en-2013-a-rue89.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/notre-dame-hammer-attacker-recipient-eu-journalistic-prize-writing-discrimination-migrants/
guyanausa.org/
twitter.com/MaximMag/status/872520147914850314
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872859236434403328
archive.is/Xx6eJ
archive.is/RoQu6
archive.is/fn3K3
archive.fo/1DrSd
archive.fo/TK77K
archive.is/OOMFx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump#Surname
archive.is/aux9k
archive.is/h6fQo
archive.is/V64cx
archive.is/QQecS
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39955886
twitter.com/britainelects/status/872936395526066177
archive.is/0KGAo
archive.is/ybJqD#selection-1213.113-1213.172
archive.is/HDWiB
archive.is/Di2Y6
archive.is/dUUHU
archive.is/YY90K
archive.fo/clKpW
archive.is/EOkM1
twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/872976198556581891
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/872977542256439296
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/872977507607171072
archive.is/tMXC5
archive.is/hlhgu
archive.is/8vxqY
archive.is/neZj6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No off-topic.

reimu best armpits

Prepare your anus for E3
nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/

archive of before bread
archive.is/XvcUB

benis

3 days before NJPW's Dominion, fellas, but here's something different.

Still hype as fuck on Okada vs. Omega Part Deux though!

BENIS!

I got my booze and extra vodka to kill me.

Have we gotten any GG oriented reviews of past stuff like GDC or E3?

With regards to reviewing past stuffs from GDC, are you referring to Year Zero to today?

This is going to be fun.

Better webm.

I would not count the akiba thing as censoring. In the Japanese version its a parody off of a normal company, a parody off of a white nationalist group(which is what Tom was wanting to do) is pretty far from a direct translation. I mean I think it would have been funny and all but not going with that is pretty far from censoring the original version.

wrong

Well, since the revolt existed to point out stuff, basically from 2014 on.

>As the video game industry continues to evolve, there are opportunities for new voices and perspectives to push the medium in exciting new directions. Join us for a discussion about the many ways creators can express themselves and reach new audiences through video games.
All that fucking Pedowood celebrity cancer is going to be there. Fuckers made their beds for the Chinks, they should stay there.

m8 i'll bash ur fuckin head in swear on me mum

Remember to Meme Magic responsibly!

First full dump.

Please submit all final suggestions and correction advice in this bread. I'll take stock of it tomorrow night and make the final adjustments for release.

twitter.com/livebeef/status/871430890777432065
archive.is/fiwnl
The nerve of this gaslighting furfagging autist.

archive.is/xX3TP
Plus they bash him a lot; this is fucking hilarious

Bets on Andrew becoming Andrea within the next couple years?

I think that Otter guy was apparently not taking his meds or something, or at least I remember people who knew him said that. That livebeef guy is a huge faggot as well.

A reminder that the fucker who made DmC and and Heavenly sword has a game there. He aint getting a penny from me.

It hurt that devs worship chinks too. Good thing everyone I know hates gearbox so randy will be ignored in my house.

That's more sideboob than armpits. Ferry is the armpits queen

Speaking of which, 2 days before the ESA's primer to E3 then days after will be E3 itself. Are all the infographs and OCs all ready? Months and months of preparation will come to this. Don't forget to spread it all across including the video in which the ESA deleted their tweet that they endorsed Anita Sarkeesian. That's going to be one of many weapons that we're going to have. We already know that EA, Nintendo of America, Microsoft and Ubisoft have been virtue signaling hard for months and to the past year, the opportunity is here to strike fear into the ESA and get the normalfags doubt the establishment itself like how Torrential Downpour did. The time has come!

no not posting more because the thread doesn't need to completely derail into waifus and lewds

Acid should spread it on cucktacoinaction since I think his name has some clout there unless there's someone better for it.
people should make leddit accounts in advance for upboat help

The hell? Cancerfags literally harassed people night and day, online and IRL, to deliberately make them quit engaging people or drop social media altogether.

How the fuck does Mombot being her usual snarky self even remotely compare? Is his skin made of tissue paper?

Nobody will pay attention to this. Stop acting important.

I made a thread for waifus, well, not quite, mostly discussion about sex symbols from gaming.

Yes he's a little bitch and he uses his autism as an excuse. I hate people like him, it makes the rest of us autists look weak.

The fuck is this nigger on?

Reimu is my sex symbol. But I'm not going to a thread just for that sort of thing because I compulsively hoard lewds and the last thing I need is more temptation.

Real autism or internet autism?

His skin is cancer.

I am a diagnosed aspie, and using a disability as an excuse for being a shit is what sjws jews libshits and niggers do.

That it does. I'm more frustrated at the Pedowood cancer trying to worm their way into vidya (Along with Gallagher's PLS NOTICE ME MOVIE SENPAI) because they already have their own sinking ship of an industry that went full chink & should've stayed there, not to mention the voice-actor strike bullshit from Tara Strong & her kin.

Besides & experimenting with KOS-MOS because I personally think she looks cramped (Maybe play around the blue background too), I don't have anything else.

I think it started when revoltards went hiring more autistic people to their group. And then started going against pro-GG people who didn't accept their "cause". Heck, they were the useful idiots who did all the dirty work for aggros.
Otter went complete shit after goose went to call his mom and telling her of what a meany otter is. That's how cancerous it went with those revoltards.

diagnosed, he had his mom be part of a notyourshield video back when Oliver was getting people to make those.

The ones with the promo material that a bunch of anons and I helped out a bit, are. The ones that I did not work on, well I'm only speaking for the stuff that I helped out on. The staging area is located at the usual place.

There is not usually many lewds, also, Reimu is a popular Tohou girl but I think she is far from being considered a sex symbol, those are usually recognized even among some normalfags.

Holy shit, why the fuck didn't otter just show his mom half the shit that goose has done?

I see then.

And before they start cheering for chinks funding vidya, they should look at american mcgee's company. Alice was a cult hit, but only a cult hit, outside that his companies games are not smash hits. At least his games are not ripped off by chinks.

I'm pretty easy to wind up, so if I go into a thread talking about sex symbols, there will end up being something 2lewd for me.

It was a pretty good game.

I don't think the thread will just wind you up, is mostly discussion about potential or wasted potential.

I said nothing about quality, I was refering to financial success. If it had done well, ea may have asked his team back to make an oz game.

I looked in it and the Mai picture from the OP got me going already. Plus there's lewd 2B in there.

oh well, at least you went there.

Anything can be a sex symbol if they try. I could put two rocks together & someone's going to say "They look like tits!" The real challenge is keeping something pure because corruption is a favorite amongst many & the temptation is there.

I guess there's also Ribi-Rabi if we want to go with chink stuff, but that's too hard for Normalfag Joe.

I wasn't arguing with you. At ease, buddy friend guy.

That was it. They sperged out and thought GG would be a useful army in the bigger culture war that they wanted to be a part of. So they continually pushed people to get into the political shit and abandon the gaming front, and then targeted the hell out of any loud voices in GG that argued against them, or wanted to keep to the fight to mostly gaming. "Ethics cucks", remember?

I hope Andromeda sales tanked so that EA will put Bioware out of its misery. At this point seeing the corpse of Bioware stumbling around is even worse than just seeing them dead like Bullfrog is.

I heard Mass Effect is put on a long hiatus after Andromeda flopped.

I swear everything I hear and see just makes me angrier and angrier
Don't fucking remind me of that bullshit

I think you mistake sex symbol with something else, I usually mean a character that becomes popular enough for even normalfags to know their name and usually has a certain appeal that would even put them in a playboy magazine if the IP owner wasn't a family friendly company like Princess Peach.

IIRC publically, EA said andromeda did not disappoint them. Then again EA is somewhat competent lawful evil. Even if EA wanted to give bioware the old yeller treatment, it's not going to announce it publically.
Too soon!

Considering they hired newbies for their 3D animation I assume they were on life support way before Andromeda was halfway through development.

Try being a viseral fan and having to watch deadspace raped with 3. biowares canary started chirping with the sonic rpg, no one listened to it.

I know. I liked both games, the first more since it felt more complete. But I know the second one did not do well. He lurks the site at times. And I regret not buying the jewel case for the first game when I had the chance.

I remember the fucker who made that, i hope he eats a fist trying to pick a fight irl he is too pussy to win.

t. Marketing

Also I read more of Nichegamer's article on E3 & I noticed this line…
>joining Smith will be film director Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters)
How much do you want to be he's going to throw Fembusters under the bus & there's going to be some infighting? Because I can't see that as anything but a backfire waiting to happen.

Ahhh. Well, point about corruption & purification remains anyway.

I know that. Especially with those drama weekends. And every time there's a achievement or a breakthrough discovery, at the very same moments revoltards start engaging with their usual autism and spread it everywhere unto everyone faces, ruining the process that GG was reaching.
And then there comes those people involved in that sewage pit. Almost each one of them has some superiority complex and such ego that they deny their mistakes and always trying to justify their actions. Remember how that Torrential Downpour went? Weeks of preparation and then ruined by their spams and sperging constantly. Man, they surely were "helpful". Funny thing was that GG doesn't have or need leaders while they literally wanted to become the leaders, the voice of GG and dictate everyone. I wonder of which mentality they share of? Oh yeah, the very same aggros and con artists. Remember Kelly, such a pain in the ass for everyone. In the end they ate themselves up.

I piss on your Mother's grave.

I can't believe they played the "my face is tired" thing completely straight in the final product.

Plus
Mocap is buggy as fuck. You ever see lord of the rings? Despite the mocap of gollum, they had about 50-100 animators working to make that mocap base look believable. Mocap is a base at most, and always ALL FUCKING WAYS needs fine tuning. Otherwise you get skyrim, fallout and this

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/869911086916673537

archive.is/o1dhA

Infight and bus throwing? Maybe, but in todays age expect him to say nubusters was better than his work and say his work did not deserve to be made.

Feels bad, man.

I just find it funny how these fags sperg out over the dumbest and most innocuous of things while justifying their own brand of bullshit.

I'm usually the forgiving sort when it comes to foot-in-mouth disease, but fuck TB. When he went on his big "Fuck you Trump voters!" rant after the election, he dropped a MOAB on my goodwill for him.

I don't hate him a bit for disagreeing with my vote, but he called me and a lot of other people some seriously vile shit, and never offered more than a completely half-assed non-apology for it, and even belittled his own wife. Fuck him with a rake.

How do you expect Total Cancer to react. Fuck that guy

If half the stories are true surrounding how the clusterfuck that is andromeda came about, how there was a lot of turnovers etc. The questionable hiring practice, the questionable decision to give a lead position to a not ready for prime time artist, whether or not they were made to be a patsy, or did anyone with half a talent and brains left a long time ago, and only the koolaid drinkers remained.

EA would still say andromeda did fine by them, the rumors are unsubstantiated, nothing true at all. I can safely bet EA will say this, until you see people being walked out with their office belongings in a box.

Then, and only then EA will say something like, due to market forces beyond our control, the (studio name here) is being re-structured. Thank you for your continuing support. :^)

Yeah, the second one was not as well known compared to the first.

We have ID's, dumbass.

I think he's just ironically shitposting

I'll stab you in the face.

This is just a suggestion:

Keep tabs to whatever company virtue signals hard this coming E3. I'm sure they'll do it right in front of people's faces now that the event have been opened to the public for the first time. I'm pretty sure they'll use this opportunity to go all out with their feminist-Marxist and social justice agenda.

Hes located in china and technically a chinese buisness well shanghai and owned by a white thats why they can't rip it off, otherwise local lawsuit.

For voting Johnson in a state that Hillary was going to and did win anyways.

I wasn't at that time active on the internet. So I missed lots of happenings for months, but I try to look at old events of what happened.
But this? Got a link for that?

That sounds so stupid I can believe it.

GG fags wanted to suck e-celeb dick and the e-celebs kept telling them that "we shouldn't attack bad devs/publishers!" and that its all about "muh ethics in gaem jurnalismu!"
Maybe next time you should have paid attention to these things before they died.

Can you stop that double space bullshit? Shit looks retarded.

That's a given, considering the crowd is going to be composed almost entirely of Califaggot communist locals. They're going to crank the Pander knob to eleven and rip it off.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5c0b2o/drama_totalbiscuit_makes_it_clear_any_person_who/

There's the KiA thread on it from back then.

Alright, I'm heading to bed anons. See you tomorrow for final E3 preps. Stay comfy.

Never mind i was wrong
remember to filter

Reitman might not say anything at all. Shit, I mean the guy dodged a bullet, iirc didn't he get kicked off by amy pascal, and pascal brought in paul feiggot as her yesman.

Oh please we have better tastes in dicks then attention whore ones.

That delicious irony, it's so juuden-like.

fooled me too, don't feel bad

I have mad respect for his wife, but to insult him would belittle that insult. It just would not be strong enough to describe him and his actions. He can regret throwing his hat in gg, but when he is abandoned left and right and forced to get a not entertainment job at the bottom, he would not deserve my mockery.

Laugh at twitter burnout autists and they come bringing their whining to the thread of the thing they keep calling dead, amazing.

Indeed, they can steal when its not their house, but in americans case hes in their house and he can light it on fire if they fuck him.

Any good anime to watch? How's Little Witch Academy?

That's actually pretty cool of them do that.
KiA isn't so bad.

Speed Racer

KiA was basically split 30/70 or so between Trump/FuckThemBoth for the election.

And here's the archive: archive.fo/hJ13e

LWA is good. Sakura Quest too. Alice to Zouroku for best male MC.

Yep, they will pander, or at the very least tricked into thinking the average audience are like spoiled upoer class califags spending their jew parents money.

That doesn't have a female protagonist, so it must be garbage.

Channel awesome and cuckraptor love it.

user asked for nippon cartoons, not the live-action movie made by a the cuck and trans siblings.

Anyone who criticizes KiA is a shill. KiA does most of our work.

Its like when some anons thought fox would give us a solid chance. Hahaha no.

This reaction was understandable back in the first couple months as naive as most of us were but its kind of sad that they continue thinking this way.

Geez, shills really want their (You)s

And something you already know. comics is dead and retarded, Marvel is obvious with their politics while DC is more subtle. And Green Arrow is still an SJW.

So basically neutral with a slightly-pro leaning? I can live with that, especially given that they're leddit.
I still remember the fucking "Gay marriage celebration thread" though; They're a bunch of faggots when it comes to political views, though I do think they've shifted right a bit.
Yeah they're naive as fuck and gullible and overly trusting. Gilda is an accurate representation of them.
They do have their moments though; I remember they were the only ones standing up to Chairwoman Pao until others decided to join them.

Every time I check KiA it seems more and more posts are criticizing the right as wrongthink almost as if goons were trying to take it over like everywhere else in reddit

Another reminder to filther shills

yep

Meh, I'm pro fag marriage myself. Its just the incessant throwing token gays whose only major character trait is taking dick into games that irritates the hell out of me.

Couldn't it just be shadow banning / censorship, which makes it appear that way? I have no idea how reddit works.

What the hell happened to summon the shills? We haven't been hit in a long while.

Doesn't deserve a fucking celebration thread.

Same old shill with a new tactic. Are you people seeing what I'm seeing?

Amazing really, we got one faggot shill who's telling people not to do this thing and off-topic shitposting, another one bringing political e-celeb bullshit from a week ago, and another doing manual spamming. Probably because of E3.

2a98da is a shill trying to derail and distract, it used that second line before. Report and do not give (you)s. TD and ESA E3 is just around the corner. Do't get distracted by bait.

Japanese wrestling is terrible. Even worse than American wrestling.

kek
Also I've not been there in several months but my guess is that they're probably pretty ticked about the Paris thing, reddit tends to fall for the climate change meme hard. As if climategate was never a thing.

Meh, I am for marrige to remain a purely religious thing and civil union to be the gov recognized one for benefits, which is the only reason to get hitched. But thats just me.

While I'll agree that this time the guy's a shill I've done the same myself before. What do you expect when our /a/ is the way it is?

Don't forget the other shit
If you look through his posts you can see him try to fit in with a few "KiA-type" posts making fun of SJWs but this is just a joke when you take any look at the dude

Holla Forums might be compromised if the mods can't even stop a manual spammer.

It's not the anime question, it's the fact it repeated that question in past breads, under the exact same circumstances. Last time I saw that bait it was during the Farcry fake petition dig. It's using it to derail and distract.

What about Japanese MMA?

Just woke up
Jews read hentai now?

It's probably revolt. One of them basically outed that they were the ones messing/complaining about waifu/4am/webm/anything fun threads.

Or more likely they're just not paying attention currently.

Reminder that the jew fears the samurai.

I swear if it's the very same autist who plays with his two ID's on Holla Forums. The mentality and the tactical distraction is quite similar…
And fucking hell with that captcha. Went away for about 20 minutes and now it asks me to fill it again.

If anything they got jewed by the Samurai

Its' just too fucking funny, he couldn't close that damn tab.
He even got good taste, the fuck.

That guy never ceases to amaze me.

Well, that's new for me. Maybe I missed that one.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/
archive.is/9DpDu

Geek.com Apologizes To #GamerGate Over Far Cry 5 Controversy
(Last Updated On: June 7, 2017)

If you take a look at the board log, there's one hotpocket who isn't very good at his job.

KEK

Every time

Godammit, you people.

especially given Mark keeps having to tell them to stop dismissing the gildafags avatarfagging and roleplaying

Oooohhh exploitable!

Exactly! Aren't you guys sick of seeing a gilda roleplayer every single thread? And you report them every single time, but nothing happens! Shills get away with it, too.

Accurate depiction of Laci Green and Chris Ray Gun

I played Rabi-Ribi and it was pretty sweet for a while, that is until i came to the boss that started shitting rainbows all over the screen, i had to stop playing as i started losing consciousness and almost fell out of my chair.
i am now physically unable to proceed with the game as i start convulsing at that boss.
if only i could turn off the colors somehow.

he story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Here you go.

Just billy him.

They are still on Holla Forums.

What did i miss?

have this instead.

Low energy attempts at derailing.

Why are the shills going nuts?

That's part of his shtick, dumbass. That faggot pops a tent every time you play along.

yeah, that's the fun of it

NO
Fucking shitty thread memes are worse than shills. At least with shills, nobody defends them besides other shills

How many more will he go? We're already at 10.

Your other posts out you as a faggot, but yes, thread memes are annoying.

Jewish tricks are no match for Jap dicks.

I just learned of one h.p. lovecraft's friends Ambrose Bierce and his work, The Devils Dictionary, and wanted to share the definition of conservative and liberty, and say that americans were warned over a hundred years ago.

Conservative
n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.

Liberty
n. One of Imagination’s most precious possessions.
The rising People, hot and out of breath,
Roared around the palace: “Liberty or death!”
“If death will do,” the King said, “let me reign;
You’ll have, I’m sure, no reason to complain.”

Man, lovecraft and his friends tried to warn us and we did not listen.

archive.is/bo1qB
a pretty decent list of fake hate crimes. Entire thread was to big to screenshot.

I'm always surprised by how few people know about The Devil's Dictionary. Shit's brilliant.

CHRISTIAN, n. One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. One who follows the teachings of Christ in so far as they are not inconsistent with a life of sin.

CENSOR, n. An officer of certain governments, employed to suppress the works of genius. Among the Romans the censor was an inspector of public morals, but the public morals of modern nations will not bear inspection.

MULATTO, n. A child of two races, ashamed of both.

MERCY, n. An attribute beloved of detected offenders.

I wish I knew it sooner. I feel shame. Shame. If you have a pdf can I get a copy?
That is a bit inaccurate, obama is one and he is enamored with his juden side.
Nailed that one on the head.

He is not tecnically wrong.

Fuck this piece of shit.

OT but when will EventStatus be doing another video?

Where do I find the board log?

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

aint bongs gonna elect a commie soon?

He usually does weekly ones except for holidays and when he's off to tournaments?

Thank you.

user, it's either a mere tired old commie, or a woman who will control the internet even harder than worst korea, and has been incapable of fixing immigration or terrorism, while managing to make poor people poorer and rich people richer. While I'll admit I'm no expert on the topic, May is definitely a horrid choice, and preferring her to Corbyn just because "muh left" is nonsense.

In short, even if you hate Corbyn (which, from what I gather, is understandable), hating on May, either as much or more, is perfectly acceptable as well.

You're correct that the usual derailers are trying to distract, but it is somewhat true that the ESA redpills won't gain much traction, everyone is going to be too busy with the e3 reveals and news buzz instead to care and the tweets will be minimal since we don't have that twitter presence anymore. That doesn't mean not do it but that the ESA redpilling shouldn't be a blowout, instead it's something that should be pushed in increasingly small incremental amounts for a long time and not just a one-time dump.

Allocating a certain timeframe for ESA, especially when there will be so many other competing news won't work. It's something that needs to be kept getting pushed until more people catch on for months and months with every new info found and shared, then others will start to get involved in the digging and see that it isn't just some conspiracy and will start spreading.

He even apparently came back to make the KiA thread himself with the update to talk things out. I give him credit for that at least. Petitions are too easy to create, and often only gain numbers and traction when media buzz is made of them. At the time many of these outlets reported on it, it wasn't news worthy and it was clear they only pushed it because it fit their biases and they wanted to have a gotcha against the alt-right boogieman and turn the tables away from the SJWs getting made fun of. Even if the petition is made by someone really butthurt it would still be true that they only pushed it because they had an agenda. Gaming news outlets really need to stop reporting on Petitions in general, no matter they game they always fall for them when half of them are dubious at best.

Vote for Corbyn, get autismbux and play vidya all day

It's honestly always heartwarming to meet journalists who at the very least give a shit. That are able to treat everyone like individuals instead of mere avatars behind some twitter handles.

By the way, has codemonkey fucked the site up again ? Been a few days, but I can't see the amount of posts in a bread, its position in the catalog, or things like pressing Q that doesn't open the quick reply box anymore…
FIX YOUR SHIT HOTWHEELZ

yes

I wonder, why noone go to any feminist protest when they dress as witches wearing some knight armor or inquisition suit?

Autism bucks means nothing if you wont be able to live off it properly, and that is exactly what will happen. Enjoy barely scraping by while no one want to hire you cause it says autism on your medical records.

I guess that's a positive if you don't mind waiting in line for it :^)

BEHOLD

From

Holy shit, top-tier
except all those asuka mixes

JRPG Final Boss/10

no not today im too sore

pykn?

Good evening, faggots!

I just voted and was a little confused. I thought we were voting for parties, not individual MPs. I chose the Tory one regardless.

Haha jokes on you faggot I have bipolar on mine

It's over.

At this point, no journalist is my friend. But I wonder if I would even be here if more journos would admit when they either fucked up or jumped the gun. I always give credit to those who take responsibility, and the lack of such throughout these 3 years is likely what kept me going.

Quiet! I'm fapping!

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

marche won

(((Marche)))

I just watched Kara No Kyoukai. It was confusimg and there was not enough Araya Souren. I watched Fate/Stay Night a decade ago. Are the other Fate worth watching?

An user recommended 5cm per second and Your lie in April, 8'm going to watch them next this week. Any other animus recommendation?

The choices Brits have seem absolutely no win.

Brits are fucked, just like Canadians in 2015 and Germany in this coming election.

Fate/Zero. Fate/Stay Night is shit.

My sister voted for Trudeau because he is cute. I was ashamed.

Yea, same, but I can`t really get mad simply because all the other options were shit too. Next election I am absolutely voting Conservative instead of Third party because I want him gone.

Okay what did Kurt Eichenwald do now?
What did I miss?

BASEMENT

Let's hope the Brits get their Hard Brexit first. They can worry about May controlling the internet after.

My condolences, user.

Look at his tab
archive.is/Y4oWo

Whoops

Truth is stranger than fiction. Well it`s nice to know these fuckers will be screwed out of their porn too when the internet is regulated up the ass because of their cyberbullying cries.

Holy shit

Oh please Koei for once can you not fuck up a port, or give it to sega they know how to make PC ports.

He was pretending to be a victim again by showing something he printed but in the process took a photo of his browser with hentai.
exhentai.org/g/1069998/972d250ae1/
This one to be exact although it wasn't sadpanda but another site.

Outlaw Star for classic shounen space sci-fi adventures
New Game for comfy loli game devs
Clannad or Toradora for heartwarming and breaking comedy romance
Non Non Biyori for nostalgia of a life you never had growing up in the Nippon countryside
Girls und Panzer for schoolgirls driving tanks
Sora no Woto for the best world building in anime followed by the worst ending, it's about a remote army outpost in not-europe manned by drafted not-japanese nazi schoolgirls
Gate for blatant Japanese army propaganda, as Nippon invades a fantasy world
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu if you think traps aren't gay (they are)

No, they aren`t. But I`ll check out your recommendation, thanks.

You think that's something? Flipistan was (probably still is) treated as a trashcan by Canada since they send their trash here. When he came to visit, there was a lot of ill sentiment towards him but it mostly vanished from the female side because they thought he's handsome or some shit.

Unlimited Blade Works was okay. The FSN adaption was done by Studio DEEN and those guys are notorious for doing terrible adaptions.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Ara legs.

does that look like first to you?

YAMERO

I didn't vote, I said fuck it and I was away in Ottawa that day. My main adress is Quebec anyway and my circonscription is Bloc anyway it didn't matter.

archive.is/9DpDu

Oh, you meant first post for Benis, not first Benis post.

And its ruined

are you a summerfag?

Nope, but that "no first benis sage" post of yours is getting stale and the accusations of summerfag is everywhere, so check up my posts before you accuse me.

eternal september

Hey anons, I'm working on a thing that you guys might find useful, but I've been out of the loop of gamergate for a long ass time.

Could you guys provide me with Twitter accounts of notorious sjws? I'm looking for the usual suspects that anybody that cares about social justice would follow (Brianna wu, feminist frequency, etc).

Sorry if it's a big request, feel free to ignore this if you don't feel like it.

Its over bros, they apologized. Lets close the gate.

it would have to be funny in the first place to get stale, if benis isn't first in GG threads i'll always be there to sage and remind

Check

Well keep at it, bread tradition and all.

now you're getting it

You tried tweet deck? think there was an option to check who's following who and you can check follower count. And that's gonna be hard, there's thousands of them.

It's trash

You're that guy writing something watching Twitter accounts and looking if they are cucked?

You could start with the usual suspect. I would put the list outside your main application so it could be updated indepently from the rest.

THE 3D IS PLANTING FEARS IN THE 2D LOLIS
COSPLAYERS IN COMIKET THEY GOIN CRAZY

Define notorious.

There's Linda Sarsour, Spinosauruskin, Steve Shives, Hbomberguy, Kristie Winters, Thunderf00t, Black Hitler, Riley Dennis, the ones listed in Deepfreeze, etc.

Also, I am pretty sure that if you are in gamedev you are basically required to follow femfreq, zoe, etc. Or else you won't be given the time of day by journos. It is a form of blackmailing.

If you don't follow the party line you expose yourself to bad press like the Prison Architect guy where they went looking into the code to find shit to whine about.

111/10

Buckle up, anons! Enjoy the trainwreck #ComeyDay on Twitter. It's going to be glorious!

Explain to a non-murrican what exactly can come out of this? Also I thought sjw hated Comey.

I hate that people consider employees of EA's studios blameless and infallible just because they work for The Great Satan of vidya. Biodrones do this all the time.

Let me keep it brief

SJWs and Democrats are only pretending to support him now since it is an excuse to claim Trump is corrupt.

Also

They now care about Comey, the FBI director who was actually a Russian KGB plant that helped Trump win the election by fabricating charges against Clinton, and the sudden 180 of the various Democrats when a stnading President did not actually excise his executive powers to, in their words, "Obstruction of Justice". But hey, it's okay when Obama did it.

With the Brit elections, Comey, E3 around the corner, I bet you fags didn't even know Puerto Rico's voting for statehood today.
archive.fo/6Dvnx
What if they're a red state?

They have to be a red state! I wonder how many electoral votes will Puerto Rico have when this goes through.

Whoops, it's not today it's Sunday. Dunno why I typed today.

Are they? because all I remember for the last few years is their economy is shit and they had to be saved by the Federal Government several times before they go bankrupt.

Bully this nerd

And your archive doesnt seem to work for me either

That's not really what I'm looking for

The problem with having it updated indipendently is that literally anyone could add to it, and they could do so because they have a grudge with someone.
I know that doing it by myself is just as bad because nobody knows if I can be trusted, but at least I can assure it won't become a clusterfuck.

Notorious as in "they clearly have a big part in pushing sjw ideals in vidya or other media"
I'll give a look to the ones you posted

That webm is fucking garbage

Strange. I tried archiving another article but it's stuck on "loading." Is archive.is fucking up today?
Here's an un-archived link at your own risk: thehill.com/latino/336667-puerto-rico-goes-to-the-polls-for-statehood

It's from Holla Forums, what'd you expect?

Could be if Trump welcomes them with open arms. People thought Alaska would be heavily blue, but look what that turned out to be.

Put the list in a git repo and fetch it with http. It's basically what I did when I began bad angler before switching to a database. It is still under your control, people can make suggestions and it isn't tied deeply to your app.

Here's a vid on youtube, showing even leftists aren't sure what their opinion should be.

They literally can't think for themselves or formulate their own opinions can they?
And I thought applefags where brainless sheep.

That's why they are leftists.

Comey's testifying in Congress. Libtards are hoping it'd be the "END OF DRUMPF", however a day before his memo came out showing that he told Trump multiple times that he isn't investigating him.

Okay, here's some website about Puerto Rico potential being the 51st state. archive.is/tFws1
Now the problem is, this might be a gamble for both parties and might change voting dynamic if they add another state to the electoral college while there's no clear cut choice on where the Puerto Ricans are gonna stand on issues, because they're a territory that isn't as tight-knit to the mainland.

Although it is majority Catholic and 80% white, it should be noted that the only parties currently active there range from left to slightly less left.

I'm afraid you're right.

But what about the star count on the flag?

My god, what is happening? Last post shown was made 3 hours ago for me. Is the site fucking up again?

Sometimes the page stops auto updating and just shows "thread was deleted".
That shit is fucking scary.

Meanwhile on cuckchan, Hiroshima seems to have installed spyware.

archive.is/DqKty

COMEY ADMITS TO BEING THE ONE THAT LEAKED THE MEMO

Yes, thread was saying it was deleted or pruned and some threads 404'd on opening.

It was foretold when Fag Zappa met with the Eurojuden

4D chess right there.

Just remove California from the states.

Economy and what they'll bring to the US mainland is also the issue, their debt is like almost 70 billion dollary-doos and they have nothing to show for it.

Oh boy, you guys are gonna love this one
Remember the retard who tried to attack a policeguy with a hammer at Notre-Dame ?
Well turns out the dude worked as a journalist in quite left-wing sites…
The editor in chief of Rue89 (not a terrible rag but quite openly meh), where the guy worked at some point, describes the news as a surprise, as the man was "serious, socially involved, dedicated to the feminist cause".
Not even fucking kidding
can't archive the article, for some strange reason archive.is doesn't feel like it
If someone could archive it for me, somehow : tempsreel[dot]nouvelobs[dot]com/rue89/rue89-nos-vies-connectees/20170607.OBS0374/farid-ikken-l-agresseur-de-notre-dame-un-journaliste-algerien-pigiste-en-2013-a-rue89.html

It's waiting for you.

He was trying to smash the patriarchy.

I fucking hate algery.

Honestly, statehood is probably their best bet, because as it is, they're pretty much homegrown banana republic.

You sure he isn't like the Portland wacko?

If it's waiting, how can it run me over you idiot ?

Explain.

How slow are you frog.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/notre-dame-hammer-attacker-recipient-eu-journalistic-prize-writing-discrimination-migrants/

Don't think it'll happen, they got too much baggage and the mainland doesn't have anything to gain.

People touted that he was a Bernie supporter at first, then it turned out he was a white supremacist conspiracy theorist too. Truth of the matter was, he was just plain nuts.

I knew about him being a journo, but the "he was defending feminism" part is new and hilarious

I disagree. I think they're more than likely going to be a state, provided Congress doesn't drag it's feet. Despite the baggage, it'd be a good tactical move on Trump and the GOP's part to welcome the Peutro Rico state.

He just started doing this out of nowhere every day and now it's a thread tradition?
Okay, now it's a thread tradition to say
COMMUNISM ROCKS!
every thread.
How about a thread tradition to post lewds for the last 300 posts? Or all the posts?

Well, to be fair, you'd automatically need to be a nutcase to go out and try to kill people, user.

He had worked as a journalist for the swedish state radio as well.
It's almost like there is a connection between people from mudslime countries and terrorist acts.

This comey stream is weird.

70 billion dollar debt and constant bailouts by the Federal Government, too much baggage.

Shibata is the fuckin' man

Oh yeah, this Puerto Rico talk reminded me Guyana has a movement of people trying to get it to join the USA too.

guyanausa.org/

Well yeah, that's kind of my point. When these attackers turn out to be literally crazy, their politics kinda don't mean much.

kekkels

America is fucked. They're not even questioning the Russia shit anymore. The lie has been repeated enough.

They didn't like what they heard when he drop some bombs on the investigation, Hillary's emails, and Obama trying to influence what Comey needed to say, so lets go with the muh Russia bullshit.

Pretty much. That said, I don't think Comey is coming off as innocent looking as he think he is. That Loretta Lynch stuff sounds very suspicious to me.

Good thing we agree on that. For myself, I never envisioned the redpill to be a one time application. Anymore than just taking one antibiotic pill would work right away.

Then some good news on that front. IMO the majority of the digging and sifting seems to be mostly done. The big excavations is no longer the problem, the pastebin is there if someone wants to go further than the redpill. The next goal is imo, and I mentioned this before during the construction phase. Is ongoing observation and scrutiny. And I'm not ruling out the option of communication either. That doesn't mean anyone should believe what the ESA says 100%, since the whole point of this thing is to show and shine a light on the current era ESA *inconsistencies.

*And that's putting it charitably.

so has anything big even been said with this Comey hearing? The way the media's (lol) been hyping this up you'd think something earth shattering would've been said. I've only heard a few bits a pieces but it sounds like a whole lot of nothing, which sounds like this whole "investigation" is shaping up to be.

Don't worry, user. If anything even remotely relevant shows up, you will hear the MSM scream halfway across the planet.

Got any christmas cakes dressed as office ladies?

Denial of anything damning to Obama, Hillary, and Lynch, or Comey himself when he admitted that he leaked the memo with help of a friend to the press while lamenting about the Government leakers, but hey, Russia this and that will save the impeachment bid!

twitter.com/MaximMag/status/872520147914850314

Science confirmed: Gamers last longer in bed than your regular beta men.

I couldn't get it up when I tried to have sex with someone recently. Had to stick to simply giving oral because I felt bad.

How the fuck did this happen?

What?

The only people that will are the same, small group of lying corrupt losers that will have their seats lost during their reelection before Trump wins 2020.

The main 'Normalfag' hub, do you want them to come here instead?

I hope so, but how do we know for sure they will?

Are you a trap, user? Or are you a faggot?

KURT EICHENWALD
Me and my kids were trying to prove to my wife that tentacle porn existed so we ended up with that tab open
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872859236434403328
archive.is is fucking up, what gives?

Another crushing blow to the normalfagarchy.

What gave it away?

Solved

Funny thing Kurt, that link you bookmarked was mostly vanila porn. And now your telling the public your showing tentacle degeneracy art with your wife AND kids. Fucking degenerate kike.

Ya, sure. Then why would he show his wife a picture of a panda instead of actual the porn?

I thought jews were supposed to be good at lying?

Because they keep employing the same strategies that lost them everything
What's more gen-z is more redpilled than the other generations and will hit voting age very soon, and I'm willing to bet they'll care more about civic engagement than current year cucks.

Good fucking god, even for a kike, he's really not good at fucking lying.

I didn't want to derail the thread with gayposting, but you can give oral to a gorl too.

Do people actually believe this bullshit?

And you also got to ask, how old is his fucking kids? or is this a jew thing to do

I wonder what his wife may think of this revelation

He's a pedo, he got caught spending thousands on child porn.

He's just not a very smart person. Jew or not.

How ?

I don't mean 2D loli I mean he was spending thousands on real CP, as in 3D loli.

FYAD goon spotted

That Slav's pistol stance is terrible

archive.is/Xx6eJ
It works now.

That doesn't prove shit.

[CITATION NEEDED]

One other thing I forgot to add
Dude's clearly taking care of himself because she won't fucking do it and now he's dragging everyone else into this shit.

What a bunch of bullshit.
I find his authorhood questionably when he does not understand they you should put a big letter at the start of a sentence.

Does this look like it have a tentacle tag in it? LOL!

That comment doesn't even imply a time reference, he could have tried showing her TP long before that.

That also, there's no timestamps or anything of the sort.

I bet his wife will start damage controlling for him too after he explains to her what's happening.

Maybe it's her bookmark and he's covering for her.

Considering how the left is with their endless spiels about solidarity and the fact that this dumbass did something stupid and instead of owning up to it is becoming a LOLcow, yeah, I 100% expect this.
And the worst part is that it isn't even the worst fucking porn. I could imagine if it were like fucking lolicon (with its questionable legality), scat, or guro, but seriously, wanting to fuck a beautiful older woman into a fit of pregnancy?
What the fuck is wrong with these people that even basic normalcy is something to be shunned at all times?

:^)

Archive or fuck off.

Archive?

Lolcows are literally writing the news. What a world.

Look at the date. Probably should have mentioned it's satire.

Jesus, just make it 201 > 30

He just keeps making it worse on himself. The best part is that if he just said "so?" and let it ride, people would forget.

Leftists are usually applefags.

This Kurt E thing is actually pretty funny. B-Chiku is vanilla as fuck too. Could have been some Ohtado shit.

Tweet: archive.is/RoQu6
Image: archive.is/fn3K3

Vanilla you say?

Its too vanilla for a womyn.

they are discussing it on infowars right now, lol

Didn't even bother looking because there was no archive. If you wanna do the satire, at least at benis.

You can't do that.

lol

This is great.

no thicc

Marshmallow Man is not for sexualization

Is the gate closed anons?

Watching the Comey thing and the resulting salt and denial. Also watching pre-E3 game trailers, same shit every year.

No

This day is amazing

IT GETS WORSE

archive.fo/1DrSd
archive.fo/TK77K

I get the feeling that interesting things will happen in the videogame industry and Sega along with Sony and Nintendo will bring about some interesting happenings either good or bad. Why did I mention Sega? I have a gut feeling about them and it's not just about their Sanics they are making.

It's pretty clear that he's lying. If he was looking for tentacle porn, wouldn't he google it?

He is THIS retarded

Found another design that caught my eye based on the Yahtzee board game! Nothing screams 1980/1990 without a design that looks like laundry detergent.

The only Pre E3 game trailers I were interested in were

I watched Vampyr and it just reminds me of Bloodborne. Looking at Dontnod's track record I'll say it'll probably be pretty-looking shit.

heh

I go for a little snooze and Hichelband admits to look at hentais while his wife and children are away.
we live in the greatest time line

So umm

What became of that Comey testimony shit, I wouldn't ask this crap here but I don't trust anyone but you guys at this point.

Same, what the fuck is going on?

From what I can gather, a fuck ton of nothing.

THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE END FOR KRUMPLGRAMPF. NO MORE TWO SCOOPS AFTER HIS IMPEACHMENT

Just listen to Trump's lawyer's statement on it
Its a summary from someone who isn't full of shit and bile for the President

Comey fucked himself and said Trump didn't do anything.

The end of Trump, says increasingly nervous man for the 45th time this year.

I have been looking for this for ages

They got nothing on Trump, Comey proved that he's very cowardly (probably low self esteem/low-T).
Clinton still has plenty skeletons in her closet.
Every article written about Trump/Deep State by and MSM Organization has been complete bullshit/fantasy
McCain is two days from a stroke/heart attack/aneurysm.

Once Dems realized they was nothing they had on Trump in the first thirty minutes of questions Comey, they just said 'Russia' as many times as they could for another two hours.

Pretty much this. Comey and others said they had shit, but they still screamed russia for two hours and retards will still believe it. Retards like some of my friends.

BEST E3 OF ALL TIMES CONFIRMED

Why are they so desperate to impeach Trump? This means Mike "Eletric Fence" Pence becomes President of the United States. This is their worst nightmare.

And this anons is why you don't lie.

Comey fucked the Dems by saying that several scoops about supposed Trump-Russia links were 100% fake news, and that they still have zero proof on actual collusion. And then he fucked himself by admitting he leaked several things himself to the media after being sacked. Trump's Lawyer Jews are already on it to drag Comey to court over that, since he lied under oath to the President of the United States of America.

Nothing. That's why every article coming out about this shit is an opinion piece.

Trump was never under investigation, surprise surprise. You'll never believe it but contrary to what the dems are/were saying, if Comey is fired it doesn't mean all ongoing investigations suddenly vanish. Even though he's the one who got fired he doesn't think Trump fired him because of it.

Apparently it was Obama and Loretta Lynch who begged him to soften Hillary's email scandal by calling it a matter rather than an investigation. And he did but the fake news ran away with it anyway.
And he leaked his own memos through a friend of his so the media wouldn't bother him about it.

Holy shit yeah, McCain should be in a nursery home or something. He couldn't string two sentences together.

Heh

Why would he commit suicide like this, does the dems hold his family hostage?

WHY

No he will commit suicide later with a dumbbell and two bullets in the back of the head.

He also implicated Loretta Lynch.

Considering some other fragments, it's more that he is a massive fucking idiot in some aspects. Totally lost his cool at his first one-on-one meeting with Trump, and was just a fucking wreck from that point onward.

THE RETURN

No no, that's now how it works in their head canon. It's impeach drumpf, then it's automatically killary's turn. She won the popular vote, ipso facto punch a nazi, when drumpf is impeached killary will be prez.

They are so pathetic.

cuckchan will defend this

Gee I wonder why.

Just came to say Payday 2 is now forever free on Steam for some weird reason.

They deserve it, those stupid morons were warned what he does but no those dumb asses ignored our warnings.
If they leave they can fuck off to reddit not here.

Because Trump is a nazi.
Their need to be politically correct trumps (pun intended) everything else.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

They're releasing a "ultimate edition" which will include all the DLC and all future content will be free. They're making the base version for free for a limited time before they release it.

My family is completely retarded about politics.
It's almost impossible to have a conversation about politics with them at all.
I don't get it, they're engineers of various fields but when it comes to politics reality just goes out the fucking window.
Even just pointing out basic shit about news getting stories wrong they accept, but when it's about Trump the news never gets it wrong.

The only thing that surprised me was they said they think impeaching Trump might actually be bad (for Dems).
They only came to this conclusion after meeting with our state's Dem Senator who told them this, before it was Drumpf must be impeached at all costs!

I feel bad for Yotsuba. Holla Forums doesn't have a specific mascot if you don't count 8-man.

Same with my brother. He was a Bernie supporter, and when Bernie defected to Hillary, he became a Hillary supporter because he continued to think Bernie would "change the system" from the inside.

He's still heavily on the anti-Trump train, too. And thinks he's worse than Dubya or any other previous president.

Viv is kinda ours…

Is it too early for any results from the Britbong election?

I guess board mascots dont count but eh

C'mon, we have Gi- I mean Vivian as oyr main mascot!

Individual board mascots. I'm talking about a mascot for the entire site.

Is it more frustrating to have a pint sized Gilda vying for your attention or the suffocating affection of a big giant daughter?

So does Hotwheels' waifu not count?

That doesn't add up.

Same, mom's a retired teacher of 33 years, dads a retired pharmaceutical rep of 44 years, bro works for the IRS and is super smart but talking about politics is impossible, it doesn't help that they follow pozzed shit like like democrat FB pages.

That's really good!!

You already forgot about Nano? Shamefur.

Giant daughteru
is that you Jenny

Nano, 8anon, Viv plus each boards individual boardtans.

Vivian might as well be the site's whole mascot at this point; she's universally beloved by pretty much all boards, plus she's ubiquitous and has Holla Forums accessories which no other mascot consistently does

I forgot about that. She isn't plastered onto the site as much as Yotsuba was on cuckchan. Nano is a fucking cutie I want to protect.

I know about boardtans, I'm only talking about a sitetan.

Except Holla Forums

They dont count anyway

If we want this site to be more than just 'that Gamergate imageboard' we should go 8-man and/or Nano sitewide. I say go 8-man AND Nano

Do you have a higher resolution of the original image?

No surprises there.

We did it boys, just like Movieblob said. We set gaming back decades.

I fucking hate youtube's retarded decision to put a bunch of related videos cluttered around the screen before the video is even over.

no one cares what Holla Forums thinks, they're a bunch of fucking SPEDs.
Every time they leave their containment board, they get BTFO by 5th grade bants and shitposting.

Pretty much this. Nano as the cutie mascot with 8-man as her onii-chan or bodyguard. They'd be good mascots.

We really did go back

All that in one day. Welcome to the new normal!

Wait a moment… why is Vivian the cheerful and lovely one while Gilda is the tsundere here?

Unless SEGA goes back into making consoles, they'll never fully resurrect.
NEVER EVER!

Wew. I hope this will become a bigger reboot, I'm talking cinematic AND vidya trilogy universe franchise kickstart(er). Maybe get jack black in there too, as a sassy trans robot furry muslim.

Japanese games are winning and the western industry are flailing their arms.

Really?

What could pawsibly go wrong?

I welcome our new Japanese overlords.

Gee I wonder why the japs are doing so much better.

Fuck this shit. The game being bad should be a selling point.

Isn't the console market failing in Japan as they are they have gone mobile?

So let me get this straight:
He posted a photograph on which you can see that he was browsing a hentai site. He then goes on to claim that he isn't into hentai (like there's ANYTHING wrong with being into porn) but that he was merely showing his wife and kids that tentacle porn is a thing. Putting aside the obvious questions of what exactly constitutes a family activity in house Ecciwald and how old his children are, there's the fact that he tried to show them that tentacle porn is a thing not by, say, opening google image search and searching for "hentai tentacle porn", but by browsing to a dedicated hentai website where he then failed to find any.
And he expects us to believe that.

To be fair, they fail spectacularly in making it look good. It looks as generic as a beat-em up can get.

Theme looks cool tough.

There's sadly not a lot of 8man material out there.

Yuss.

They're always been obsessed with mobile games long before the iPhone made them popular, hell Pokemon Crystal even used mobiles for online trading it dates that far back.

Nevermind, now I know.

When did Moviebob say that?

Guess the drawfags will have to fill the demand then

Surprise it's Carol and Misuzu!

Was that him?

Mobile games have always been a focus for Japan. But they're still working on big console games as well.

On top of that Japan has started re-tapping the western market to sell their games.

I really like that hair-style for Gilda, along with some glasses.

No one knows, but it was funny.

I hear Xbox isn't doing so hot. My wish is that SEGA and SNK get back into the console business, but that's never going to happen.

what did he mean by this?

They changed the captcha for Kurt Eichenwald.

Even better, Jap devs have started ignoring western reviewers, hell I remember that they had some poll on Nioh and fucking Reddit wanted the Ki system removed but the devs refused.

That's the kind of shit I like to see, hopefully Tecmo gives us a digital release of DOAX3 or something, at this point the only cucked JP company is

Xbox has never done well in Japan, it makes me a bit sad to be honest because during the OG Xbox era MS catered a fuck ton of JP devs and we got some awesome and weird games on the Xbox. I'd like to see that again,.

Gamergate claims another victim. :^)

That's not youtube as far as I know, otherwise it would happen on all videos. Those are put up by the uploader.

Xbox has never done well in Japan, it makes me a bit sad to be honest because during the OG Xbox era MS catered a fuck ton of JP devs and we got some awesome and weird games on the Xbox. I'd like to see that again,.

meant to memetext

Yes
Polling stations close at 10pm (UK time -GMT) -it's about 9.15pm now.
Results come in overnight - usually find out by 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning (UK time).
If you're in the US work out the time difference for where you are.

Absolutely,glasses would make her super cute.

Hell, Atlus just fucking straight up ignored Connor's bitching about the localization and just sent a thank you to fans instead.

What a ripoff, I want off this ride now.

Hallelujah!

Nintendo was always behind.

archive.is/OOMFx

LOL, CNN is now implying Trump sent assassination threats to Comey.

2004 was the Silver Age. 2006 was the Bronze Age of gaming followed by the Iron Age. I think we are in the Iron Age of gaming with one foot in the Dark Ages and we desperately need a renaissance.

What niggers, then again current day MS is pozzed as fuck.

No more shit like pic related.

IS the game only censored on the xbox release?

I thought the selling point of the xbox one was a breakdown sequel?

Nintendo is remaking (destroying) Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga so there's that

Oh cool, can't wait to see how they fuck that one up.

Do you think Nintendo is just out of touch or retarded? Even some people who bought fates ended up shitting on it.

I still don't understand why they thought Trumps original family name was some kind of "Got you!' moment, a lot of people have their last names changed all the time.

The only things Superstar Saga needed were; more Bros Moves and a hard mode.
I'm fully expecting them to just go full retard with forced tutorials like Dream Team again

They tried to use ti to get back at Trump's stance on illegal immigration since his name was changed when his family immigrated. The problem is that his family immigrated legally so it just sounds retarded and makes it seem like they hate legal immigrants more than anything.

IIRC it wasn't even his original family name. CurrentYearMan just made it up.

You fell for it, it was never his family name.

I thought it was about trump revealing Jon Stewarts real name on twitter?

I never heard about that. God damn.

I didn't play Dream Team but how many tutorials does that kind of game need? It's a two button game for christ's sake.

Really? Was that some big controversy too?

The game treated the player like a fucking goldfish; the game would constantly give you the option for tutorials even if it's shit you already had a tutorial for.

I stopped playing that because of that. it was too much.

Jon Stewarts real last name is Leibowitz.

I remember the media going full "muh antisemitism" when it happened.

Fancy that, even Wikipedia confirms it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump#Surname

Watch the whole bideo user.

A lot, there where tutorial prompts for hours, even close to the end game.

It really works

Well I gave pic related a go & I have to say it's a success for my taste. I haven't tasted good chili in years! Inb4 Gamergate goes /ck/ & renames itself to Gamergate Grubs

Nigga you dumb

That aside, so the entire Drumpf circus is literally "lol his ancestors from another country has a weird name that does not sound american XD"

And Barack Hussein Obama did?

There is a very good reason why Holla Forums was supportive of him early on

Remember #GamerFruit and the pineapple on pizza debate? It's only a matter of time before GG encapsulates not only the art of cooking, but life itself.

If you read the snippet, then you'd see that even WP confirmed that the whole "Drumpf" thing was a load of nothing.

I guess that's my cue to sleep.
I'm sorry I called you a dumb nigga.
Turns out I was the dumb nigga.

Holla Forums is like a dying uncle now.
They gave up all their energy and power to put Trump into the White House at the cost of their board and their hotpockets' collective sanity.
Its so utterly sad.

They've endured the most shills, nothing could really stand up to that.

Sorry, what is that?

Also, how are the elections going?

The BBC is in charge?

Deported.

Means the government is fucked;theres no clear majority so the leading party either have to form a coalition government or lead the country as a minority government meaning they have to cuck to other parties to get votes needed to pass legislation. May has ruined everything for everyone, if the prediction is true.

They feel in charge.

Yotsuba's already replaced.
Weird, archive.is isn't working for me right now. Here's the BBC page: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01kdgrn

considering how things are going in the uk i dont doubt that some of the citizens want a hung parliament.

This archive is a little wonky.
archive.is/aux9k

I see… something like that happened in my country.

If the bitch didn't say she wanted to do the most evil shit in the world maybe people might have voted for her more.

Definately accurate.

The polls were not actually that bad everyone just interpreted them like shit.

Not really dying, I end up seeing Holla Forums emerging on every website and online community I go to. Diluted, yes, but I would say that the board has reached places beyond imagine.

This isn't the first time.

They're busy skirmishing with China over control of the mobage industry.

Thanks, user.

Is CD Project Red doing those viral crap things? They really don't have to do this, it makes me feel their new game is below their usual standard

I suppose that's a good thing in *some* ways, but dilution hurts it in others. Part of the whole point and goal of Holla Forums is strength in their beliefs and ideals. Obviously "perfection" is impossible, but too much dilution and comrpomise defeats the purpose of having the ideals in the first place. What made Holla Forums unique is how uncompromising they were in their beliefs in what is effectively a world swiftly turning relativistic and fluctuating with whatever the morality and popular culture is of the time.

archive.is/h6fQo

archive.is/V64cx

archive.is/QQecS

Nazis watch out!

That's depressing

Here's the stream.

If I remember right, it is hard for a new party to gain seats due to current legislature made to keep "bigots" like UKIP out.

Man, the UK's fucked. No matter what happens, they're fucked. Especially with Corbyn.

Gay

Democracy fuck yeah

Corbyn did nothing wrong.

you woot user

So what should I know from each party?

>UKIP: 0

Get ready to say this again during the Canadian elections

Why is my country so shitty?

Here's a from a redpilled friend of mine

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39955886
Link for yourself to understand each party if you'd like

How could they even do that though ? Even if they wanted to and somehow managed to find solutions (which I doubt there is by now), they'd pretty much make it obvious that the people voting for brexit had ultimately no say and fuck'em who cares about democracy, which'd be the worst move to make to look credible and acceptable.

Yes, voting in a braindead coward who is absolutely convinced in his own head that his braindead, cowardly ways are right and just is a greater long term issue than than an internet gulag. Corbyn's stupidity is so severe it's almost fucking treasonous. I'd much rather deal with a virtual iron curtain than with a leader who knows nothing about the fundamentals of power politics during such a crucial time for Brexit negotiations and the future of the EU. Britain needs a strong leader willing to utilize the country's leverage against the EU to its full capacity. It needs a strong leader if Britain ever hopes to regain its sovereignty and stand on its own two feet again. A leader who doesn't even have that much down is more dangerous than someone who wants to shut down the internet.

Tories are Neo-Cons

Labour went from Neo-Libs to literal commies

Lib Dems are Progressive cucks

UKIP went from more libertarian evil racists under Farage to populist evil racists under Paul Nuttall

SNP are Socialist cucks who have people arrested for making jokes.

Green Party are hippy progressive cucks

Decades of corrupt politicians and a system that cock blocks any chance at good candidates from entering.

They pulled something similar here too, just dragged their feet about a referendum and then went with "oh well cant do it :^)". Maybe the backlash will be bigger but I expect nothing

He can do what Norway did where they're unofficially in the EU.

No wonder Holla Forums is creaming themselves over Corbyn.

Labour holds Newcastle
twitter.com/britainelects/status/872936395526066177

F

This also happened when Brexit happened then later it got back to its normal values

archive.is/0KGAo

I haven't been following Brit politics

Who's the best party/candidate?

archive.is/ybJqD#selection-1213.113-1213.172

None of them

Nobody

Nobody. Pray the Monarchy takes over.

You had one job.

they do. Illegals are cheaper and expendable.

Adding to
When the election was called, the Tories were ahead in the polls so victory seemed comfortable.
The thing with Corbyn is that people -including Labour Party MPs + members - see him as 'a nice guy' - but not as a good party leader, and not as Prime Minister, leader of a nation. Labour MPs didn't complain when the election was called - not because they were pretty sure the Conservatives would win - but because Corbyn would lose.
This goes back to the Brexit vote - where both main parties campaigned to stay in the EU. Of course they both lost - Prime Minister at the time David Cameron resigned, but Corbyn didn't. The immediate week following the Brexit result, most of the Labour cabinet MPs resigned, leaving Corbyn looking like a chump with no party support. He basically ignored calls to step down. There's certainly other Labourites who want to see him go - if he loses this election -and having lost in the Brexit vote -it would be very difficult for him to stay as party leader.

They are all incompetent and terrible from what I've seen.

There is just a small chance May might not cuck out with Brexit but who knows. The various ridiculous policies Tories are proposing like with fucking the internet is gommunist chink-tier.
Meanwhile Corbyn has surrounded himself with literal Marxists who would most likely capitulate to Islam and open up bongland's asshole to them. May isn't much better on that front, they barely do anything to even slow down immigration.

So let me get this straight.
Labour wins = Internet privacy kept, no Brexit, Muslims stay.

Tories win = Internet privacy gone, Brexit goes through, Muslims are monitored but stay.

Am i right?

Brexit MIGHT go through with Tories but they have a history of cucking out at the last minute, but yeah that's basically it.

With Brexit there was evidence of attempted rigging in order to give the desired image, fortunately all they did was waste money

I'm pretty sure that every single outcome leads to Brexit canceled, internet censored, and Muslims staying.

Labour wins = Internet privacy maybe kept, Brexit cucked, Muzzies stay, economy devastation, communist totalitarian shithole
Tories = Possibly cucked brexit, internet privacy fucked, civil liberties fucked, internet censorship, muzzies stay, police state enacted

archive.is/HDWiB

archive.is/Di2Y6

==Reminder, brits had their chance with UKIP but blew it by handing everything to the Tories for them to just fuck it all up==.
If I was a brit, would be wishing for a nuke or meteor right about now.

Anyone have the screencap of an SJW accusing someone (I think Taro) of having a girl fetish?

Labour winning = Children of Men
Tories winning = 1984

Reminder 2lrn2 redtxt newfeggit :^)

they lost nige; he was kinda huge for them.

KEK

Nevermind.

This will never not blow me away.

Nige retired too early.
Could understand why he did, would be tired too with all the shit that gets flung at him and the assassination attempts. And probably even thought the Tories wouldn't fuck everything up with so much public pressure.

(checked)

It's a real shame.

Yeah, Nige kept that all together, and he was obliviously searching too to finally kick back a bit. Can he be the UK Ambassador to America, please?

>I'm supposed to be drafting the E3 General threads and haven't even started yet
Everything is going horribly right this week.

IT'S OVER, THE ELECTION HAS BEEN DECIDED

Huh? What's up with that? Anything interesting?

WHAT A TWIST

SLOW AND STEADY DONALD. SLOW AND STEADY

archive.is/dUUHU

Reanon here? Looks like cuckchan had a Sankarea thread. Most of them are Wankofags
and footfags, apparently

UKIP specifically is in a strange predicament. Now that Brexit has passed, the party itself has been rendered more or less redundant. Its voters are likely to move to Tories.

fucking cuckchan ruining wanko. Of all the things to focus on with wanko and they choose feet. Pathetic

Neat, even if it's cuckchan

Nothing wrong with liking Wanko. She's fit for breeding.

Well they can all die in a thermobaric explosion. Maybe I can use their fucking energy to meme a season two into existence, as well as every other anime that needed a season two but still doesn't has one

archive.is/YY90K

Could be worse, they could've chosen her shit.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
ITS TECHNICALLY TRUE, THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD CAN BE APPLIED TO MARXISM AND YOU CAN SEE IT CRASH AND BURN EVERY TIME WITH PERFECTLY REPODUCIBLE RESULTS
Also
hm

Thats not how Venn diagrams work
What

I'm noticing a trend.

What commie made that horseshit?

Anyway, psychology is way more of a science today than pre-1900, not all the sub-disciplines are terrible like social psychology.
Personality, evolutionary psychology and a few others are far more into the realm of empirical and repeatability than the other social sciences.

Good morning, faggots!

Everything on that chart is backwards, but what confuses me is the separation of pre-1900 psychology and post-1900, and then freud's branch of psychology. Ignoring that Freud's work has been discredited and replaced by Yung's work, does he not fit into pre or post 1900?

Behavioral psychology is what you're thinking of. Full on hard science, none of that "you want to fuck ur mum" Freudian bullshit.

The reason why commies love early psychoanalysis and psychology is because it was more based on the belief of social constructionism, basically people are blank slates and only culture shapes human behavior, and that belief is one of the foundations to the Marxist utopia.
The soviets believed that the only reason people became criminals was ONLY because of oppression and put many of the worst in charge of gulags, you can imagine the horrors that came of putting rapists and murders in charge of political prisoners.

Especially over the past 30 years, pure social constructionism has been proven to be horseshit.
The evidence leads to some kind of interaction between biology and culture that shapes human behavior, but to what extent isn't completely known yet.

And so any kind of biological argument completely triggers commies because it destroys any chance of their utopia.

That seems to be a completely worthless text. What's the problematic game in question?

Hence why you never censor yourself. Sure there are places there the mods instantly ban- but everywhere else you get warnings and your post stays up for a while.

Trump won because he showed everyone that there were more people that thought like them.
The UK is missing that, and everyone feels like only they are against it.

archive or benis or fuck off.

I'm fairly sure Stalin wouldn't allow prisoners the smallest bit of authority, because they were considered class enemies.

Speaking of which, I have seen these protest signs likening Trump to commies and I have no idea what they're trying to say. Is is trolls, false flag, actual anti-Trump protesters, unhappy Trump voters or what?

This is nonsensical

also they're likely leftists who aren't gommunists yet
Its like cuckservatives who think being racist or "anti-semitic" is bad

what a waste of good quads

FUCK YOU

NIGEL FARAGE JUST SAID ON BBC HE'LL COME BACK IF CORBYN GETS IN
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Perhaps some good came out of this.

So liberals then.

Speaking of which, JK Rowling is spilling some salt on Twitter.

the new cold war is here take your bets ladies and gentlemen

well he retired because he completed his goal. Corbyn will undo brexit, so Farage will need to come back to fix it again

It can be summed up as "drumpf is russia russia russia russia, russian hackers. We are the resistance, no ur the gommienazi, #imstillwithher #berningman, free mumia, we want gumbo."

archive.fo/clKpW

archive.is/EOkM1

Hell yeah mother fucker

First, he was a Nazi, now he's a communist. It's funny how most of (((them))) are commies themselves.

I mean, if you wanted to look at it that way, it kinda was? Geek culture wasn't even a culture it was just social outcasts banding together via mutual interests that normalfags hated, I don't consider that a safe space by any means but I suppose if you wanted to look at it in that fashion it could be true.

The other one is just retarded, that is the number 1 thing I'm most sick off, everything is political, I don't even know if the wonder woman movie is any good because the press surrounding it turned me off it.

Zionists sperging out.

twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/872976198556581891
twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/872977542256439296
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/872977507607171072

Liberals don't like the far left, user. We might be opposed to both, but they're separate entities. Look at Corbyn, he barely qualifies as a democratic socialist and still had the entire press against him, including the Grauniad.

I don't follow Britbong politics. Is Corbyn getting in a good thing or a bad thing?

An extremely good thing.

He makes Bornie Sandburg look like a ancap.

Imagine a guy who couldn't get a high school diploma while constantly saying sandniggers dindu nuffin.
That's Jeremy Corbin.

On the one hand, he's (tho barely) a democratic socialist.

On the other, he's the most anti-establishment candidate, as shown by the press' universal hatred of him. He's anti-Zionist, anti-Saudi, might decrease the number of immigrants allowed, and most likely won't attack Brexit.

If I'm going to be frank, he's seems like an improvement over the Conservatives in most areas, because he's not a neolib.

What the fuck have you been watching?
A few people who would be in his government are for completely reversing Brexit, plus many are literal Marxists. And he has said nothing about decreasing immigrants, reversing Brexit would ensure he can't anyway.

While constantly screaming

archive.is/tMXC5

I wish more companies would do this, crush pieces of shit like faggot tranny Laura Kate.

It's Half-Life 2 all over again.

So this is what happens when you don't comply with their bullshit media blitzes.
They start sending in hackers paid for by daddy's trust fund and recruited from daddy's pentagon connections to steal internal data on everyone involved and blackmail the shit out of them.
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT THESE FAGGOTS ARE SO BABY-PUNTING EVIL

archive.is/hlhgu

archive.is/8vxqY

Red's Corbyn, blue's May, yellow's scotland's party, orange is the libdems.
UK's gonna be a commie state.

I get home from work late and you guys are still on the same bread from last night?

What gives?

When does the island of sodor's results come in?

Your dubs gives.
Cream soda is a mistake

I'm really stressed out lately and I've been having problems sleeping.

(((Some people))) are going nuts.

He said changing migrant numbers was on the table for Brexit negotiations, which he intends to go through with. And I would rather have isolated Marxists in bureaucratic positions than have Goldman-Sachs and the house of Saud setting the agenda.

I take it you're not familiar with le helicopter man meme. He couped a democratic socialist.

Well people are busy with something else. Here, have some Darjeeling.

archive.is/neZj6

firing up oven for baking ready at 700
title: Dispensary Edition

I caN FEel tHe WaRP OVERTAKING me

Holy shit.

That was a laugh and a half. The press keeps publishing anything that has "Trump" and "Russia" in the same paragraph in order to deliberately create a factoid. This was a nice blow to them.

It DOEs nOt fEEl goOd At ALL

Don't listen to either of these fucking morons.

That's because Britian isn't a Marxist shit hole. For once, this isn't a case of the lugenpresse shitting on someone because he's a threat to them at the benefit of people, he gets shit on by the press and everyone else in Britain because he's the most incompetent politician in the entire country. No one likes this man. "Anti-establishment" does not mean he's a good pick. Trump was anti-establishment, but if a Black supremacist anarcho-capitalist transhumanist also ran for president in the next election, he would also be anti-establishment and the press would hate him.

Stalin hated the Jews too. The enemy of the Jew is not always your friend. Every civilization that has ever come into contact with Jews throughout human history has hated them(Ancient Egyptians), and at best, tolerated them (Archaemenid Empire). And none of it fucking matters since he wants to stay in the Single Market anyway, the grand chess board of das Juden von Europa.

The only positive

No he wont, he won't even give anyone a solid number of how many people he would or wouldn't let inside of the country, and that's after he got his shit hammered in until he had to compromise. The Labour party in general is whistling and shuffling their feet whenever Immigration pops up because it's not in their interest to actually listen to people's concerns about their wages going down and the cultural fabric of their country being torn to shreds by bombs of peace. Corbyn specifically said he would manage the number of immigrants according to the needs of the country, a completely vague criteria.

Just because he said "lol changing the numbers is on the table" doesn't mean you can sit back and be satisfied. That's not a hard enough stance considering how badly immigration has fucked the economic and social fabric of the UK. Have you even noticed that Labour's manifesto doesn't mention a cap, doesn't mention anything about putting the lid on immigration from places compromised by terrorism? All it does is virtue signal about a "fair" immigration policy that doesn't discriminate between peoples, races, or creeds, and Corbyn continued to add to this shit stew by saying he will manage immigration according to the needs of the country. The needs. The fucking needs.

What a brilliantly solid answer to such a dire question.

I hope you and your entire fucking family all break your necks in a violent car crash. He's already made it clear he intends to pay the EU divorce bill, so kiss a good chunk of the UK's leverage in the negotiations goodbye. The EU will use the fact he wants to remain in the Single Market to swing the conditions of whatever deal they would make more in their favor. Corbyn's biggest weakness a both a man and as a politician is his utter inability to understand the dynamics of power politics, especially as they apply to difficult negotiations.

A soft Brexit or a Brexit filled with compromise IS an attack on Brexit. The people voted to leave but Corbyn wants to pick and choose exactly which parts stay and get left behind, and all that does is provide fracture points in the negotiations, areas where the Eurocrats can pull their leverage over the UK. The UK is one of the few countries in all of Europe that has the power to say "No deal" and walk away, because the UK has the power to heal any economic wounds that would follow a No Deal situation.

Corbyn is going to fucking sell away all of that leverage at a 100 million pound price tag. The UK got dealt a shit hand this election. There are no good choices. May wants to end freedom of the internet and Corbyn is your average Marxist pretending to know what he's doing, with the added bonus of being a spineless, thoughtless cuck who can't even answer a straightforward, hypothetical question about nuclear retaliation and deterrence.

If you'd vote for someone who lacks the core backbone and understanding of power politics and how to use his country's position in the world to improve the livelihood and security of his people just because he and his commie friends hate Jews and he won't sell weapons to Saudi Arabia while also not preventing Muslims from entering the country in overwhelming waves, you deserve to be shot. You're not seeing the greater long-term damage someone like this will do to your country or your people.

The man who will decide all economic policy for a Labor government won't be in an isolated, bureaucratic position.

That man is John McDonnell:
Videos of him at a commie rally yelling solidarity, self admitted Marxists who names Marx, Lenin and Trotsky as his biggest infulences, admitted in private that he believes current crisis is the perfect time to push Britain into communism.

That is what Brits will get with a Labor government.
Do you honestly think the party won't completely cuck to the EU's demands with retards like this?

Pretty damn amazing happemning, Theresa May you fucking idiot. Giving Corbyn and Labour enough ammunition for the election and being this goddamn out-of-touch and generally being an incompetent hag who's the same as that censorious bitch who started Cleaning Up National Television. And this election, Jesus, this just shows how fickle you Britbongs are than the Burgerclaps you loathe when Trump was elected. Well, can't wait for the return of the Nige.

>>12738408
fuck off leftypol cucks

Oh boy, here we go

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

It's always lovely to have the sweet company of you harlots

Sounds like both choices were horrible.

Are you one of those retards who believe Assad is a commie?

KAISSERREICH TIMELINE IS BECOMING REAL

Thought you were one of those Holla Forums shitposters who honestly think Assad is a commie instead of a seious nationalist.

Sorry man, you're parroting MSM talking points.

Oh, now that someone else does this, it's a "neutral" instead of a "plus"?

That's the "might" I mentioned. He promised not to make "deep" cuts, and the key point here is, he's more likely to cut than a neolib like May.

Now this is an area Tories and Lib-Dems wouldn't do any different and you know it, especially the divorce bill. No one would want to become known as the PM who botched Brexit. He might be the same shit as the rest in this area tho, I admit it.

When I say "isolated", I mean they don't have the numbers and clout to enact whatever radical change they want. They need support from their own party, where he is definitely in the minority, and the OK from Corbyn, who is far less radical and holds the reins. McDonell doesn't have a blank cheque any more than the radical wing of Syriza did.

For the record, I swear I have nothing to do with this leftypol flare-up.

Okay so I just googled McDonnell and found this:
This should relieve you a bit, he isn't quite the radical you and I thought.

Fucking Holla Forums, get the fuck back to your shitty trannyboard

The amazing amount of leftypol shills in a GG thread means Holla Forums isn't taking kindly to their stale stolen memes. And damn, this election is damn close neck-to-neck now.

God you're retarded. I suppose we'll have another checkmark to add to the list of not!failings of Communism/Socialism.
Hopefully the less retarded brits either flee or fight tooth and nail, but at this point I doubt it

Socialism is literally economic democracy.

Someone's salty. What's wrong, your 100% establishment media-approved view of socialism turned out to be bullshit?

Does anyone believe this horseshit?

Let me guess, Holla Forums?

No you fucking nigger, it turned out to be completely true.

If I was Codemonkey, I would fucking IP ban all of them for raids. Fuck socialists and communists.

Just checked. Yep. Proof's right here.
>>>Holla Forums1749687
Would explain why they're puking out every retarded leftist attempt at a meme in this thread.

Correct.

And I was having a fairly civilized discussion here. Oh well. I'm not hardcore Holla Forums, specially with imkampfy's faggotry, but I'm unusually pleased by Corbyn's (still not guaranteed?) victory, because at least he's against the neolib establishment. It shows Brits are getting tired of that.

??????????

That's it, they can't even farm "salt" right, even with their opposite political board, so they come here in droves to post copied/stolen memes. That's just sad man.

Don't bother replying, it's that's retard who's been derailing and defending socialism in the past few threads, all of this post if worthless bait.

Leftards can't even farm salt right, so they gotta take whatever "victories" they can get, even if it's lies, typical.

You're right, I'll stop giving them the dignity of a reply.

Leftists can't even make anything original. All of their best things were purely derivative drivel.
Even their latest abortion of Marxism is nothing more than bad ideas from the Old Testament.

Any bakers? we'll need to focus on E3 and yes, the election is pretty damn neck-to-neck right now. And damn, Scotland fucked up the commies and labor out.

They can't "mine salt" from Holla Forums or even /britpol/ so they come here in Holla Forums, in the GG thread and probably screencap everything and tell everyone about the great salt buildup. That's pathetic, but what can you do with degenerate champagne welfare socialists from reddit and tumblr.

Fixed it for you. Most of their creativeness is limited to pop culture fanfiction due to political correctness. At least Gen X and Boomer leftists didn't give a shit about offending anyone before Obongo took office.

See:

Shitpost to 700 or not? and guys, post relevant info and articles for E3, especially the Bioware Andromeda fuck up(Not 5 years of work, 4 years of pre-production and 18 months of actual work, kek), the game line-ups, and the Pedowood celeb invasion of Vidya.

The gg thread is arguably one of the most important threads on political shit on this site

Don't forget to also post companies virtue signaling like Epic Games & the "Drumpf" achievement.

The asshurt these threads generate are fantastic our foes simply can't win.

filtered and reported, you're waifu a shit

Honestly the hotpockets here are pretty shit and this thread is evidence of it
Fucking hell Mark, you used to be cool.

Look at the post count; Baker's gone missing

When you see the next bread, the title will make sense.

The worst part is that that if the leftist shitbags didn't constantly show up and flail around with their insecurities, I wouldn't believe you.

A baker is right here, ya dingdong.

THERE IS ONLY ONE CHOICE FOR NEW BREAD

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

It's fucking 713 post nigga

Try manually refreshing, nigga.

Still the best game company of the Current Year.

It says 706.

It's 709.

Hahahaha

I blame Tarantino and Simon Pegg for that.The former for swindling movie critics that advancing character dialogue through pop culture references is revolutionary filmmaking, and the latter for nerd culture. At least music snobs either become musicians or try to seek a career out of the music they love. What have these so called "i'm such a le nerd" done to advance their enjoyment of cartoons and video games? I don't see many of them being the creator but just simply consuming.

Bread I need bread!

Wow, no fun allowed

Hey goobers, stop spazzing, and get some
newbread
newbread
newbread

newbread
newbread
newbread

UKIP got the country handed to them on a silver platter and they blew it by not continuing the momentum after Farage retired. Now that the EU membership is a non-issue (actually still is, but after Brexit public perception makes it all irrelevant), they could've moved on to champion other issues neglected by other parties that the citizenry wants addressed.
Like, say, instead of internet censorship they could've pushed for non-partisan, non-politicized educational programs including computer literacy.
Or improving public security like lobbying to update the training and equipment of law enforcement.
Or even pushing for media accountability and responsibility, and make journalistic integrity a government mandate.
Heck if they had gone the controversy route, they can even push against the islamization of the country by curbing muslim influence of the government and demand a separation of church/mosque and state.
UKIP could've been the Gamergate Party.

e3 dies

well would you look at that

YES, WITH THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND INNOCENTS. GET ANGRY, REN