2 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/12724767.html
e3.vidya.fm/
twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/872603594033426432
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EA DOESN'T COUNT

Rate my samples, give advice on how to improve, give me a big squilliam folder, etc.

and yes, I'm fixing the aspect ratio soon.

Archive of previous bread:
8ch.net/v/res/12724767.html

E3 Hub site by another user:
e3.vidya.fm/

GET ANGRY, REN!

I love this

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

You need to keep consistent resolution for each picture or it looks fucky.

I know, I'm gonna fix that. Anyways, anything else?

GET ANGRY, REN!

Checked, Ren's anger will pierce through the jews of e3

Here comes the wish dubsshit derailment

Well, if Kek wills it…

Breddy gud

Make the skeleton at the beginning move more erratically

And you just had to get trips didn't you?

I don't have much time to say this before they trace my location……oh know they're here already, I've been caught!

OMG I JUST BEEN SHOT, AHHHHHHHH SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!1daajsndjansdjansdjanlsd

One fucking job, user.

Yes, yes I did. And, I'm proud of it.

Kill yourself

How was your school year?

Fuck guys…don't go to E3 this year.

I just hope bloodborne kart is real

That would make this year a winner.

Nice music, but use the original song from the first webm and the source material.

oh noe

These fucking numbers scare me. I couldn't live knowing that I was here and I managed to see meme magic allow for the deaths of millions of people, but EVERY thread I'm in has dubs, trips and quads abound, so it seems more and more real every day. I'm not wrong to be worried about this, right?

You need to go back, I'm afraid.

Dubs work for the mercenary. The glassed man.

if dubs new Shin megami tensei 5 gameplay

HOLD UP!

Behold, the power of autism

Not sure if that counts, user.

Fear not, for the numbers will guide the way.

You turned SMT5 into P5 with this, good work.

GET ANGRY, REN!

WINNER TAKES ALL
IT'S THE THRILL OF ONE MORE SHILL

Figures.

GET ANGRY, REN!

If dubs, the death toll will be more than 1,000

You've got to get mad, Ren!

IT'S BEEN
One year since the last E3
Showed a bunch of shit games and Holla Forums got angry
Yesterday, you're forgiving me
But it'll still be two days till 2017's E3

Benis.

怒る、レンさん!

GET ANGRY, REN!

That song is pure trash.

Anyone got E3 bingo? I lost my copy.

There are actually a few more pages to this. And, this is my fetish.

Didn't we confirm this in one of the previous threads?

Go to the hub page user:

"Confirm" as in the game's fake, or "confirm" in that the game is real

It was one of the dubs posts.

РЕН, РАССЕРДИСЬ!

Christ, I hope so, user.

GET ANGRY, REN!

You know what would be really funny?
Calling E3, sending them Ren's posts, and seeing if I can get E3 cancelled for fear of a terrorist attack

Give me one reason not to do it anons

Nobody dies.

man the time really does fly

if you do this, hipster faggots will not be killed

Todd wouldn't be able to sell you the Fallout 4 DLC you so desperately need.

So is Microsoft going to shill DIVERSITY in E3?

Theyve already done it with "everyone in gaming" where they have a subset for every fucking little thing, except, of course, cis white males ;^)

We've seen how this goes.
Once they drink the Kool-aid, it won't stop until their sales and finances goes to the shitter.
Personally, let them do this just to show its their fucking fault for giving in to Social Justice in the first place

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

If we see no activity on day 1, I suggest you go for it.

There is literally no reason to get an xbox, even normalfags know that. Scalebound was cancelled, that must have been a huge loss of money developing it. Raiden 5 is going to be on ps4 and pc with more stuff. The only thing they have left is rare replay and halo, and i dont think halo is doing too hot. I wouldnt be surprised if they dont announce even the scorpio and just drop out of consoles to focus on windows.

Well duh. Their youtube pretty much indicates they will.

We must meme responsibly. We've never used our new brand of sorcery on a lone mortal before. Who knows what this will do to Ren-user.

That will just leave with Sony and Nintendo. I hope SNK and Sega make consoles again, but that's never going to happen.

GET ANGRY REN!

I think there is a 30% chance that sega makes a new console, but only when microsoft offically kills the xbone.

The blacks in gaming video is like 850 likes to 3k dislikes. Its insane.

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

Its deliciously self-destructive stupidity on their part. Anyway, whatever they do won't come close to whatever righteous stupidity Ubisoft has in store.

Fuck I can't find the better cringe videos of the past E3s .

Sega makes more money as a 3rd party publisher. They need a reason to make a console, but there is none.

Even BLM-tier nigs seem to be bitching about it, claiming they're being used by whitey or something. Can't wait to see this backfire horribly on the industry

>怒る
怒れ*

I like how even Sonic Boom poked fun at the idea of console relevance. The Dreamcaster episode was nice though.

That show was pretty great. Sonic Boom is meta as fuck though.

Let's see those report cards.

GET ANGRY REN

ALL TIMES ON CARD/SCHEDULE, INCLUDING ALL 3 NINTENDO TREEHOUSE TIMES
Also including the mini schedule for Squeenix, Sony, Microsoft's daily things, and Nintendo's tournaments.
This is most likely the final version of my card/schedule.

what is the name of the thing that lets you bypass mega's download limit?
asking for a me

Bittorrent protocol.

Bethesda changed their start time.
archive.fo/8xhaf
And Microsoft's is incorrect.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Can't wait for their DIVERSITY.

Sweet merciful fucks. This is truly the most chaotic timeline.

Im gonna watch to see the break down. I wonder if the microsoft presenter is gonna have a melt down on stage over how much everyone hates them.

Will this be the most insane and chaotic E3 in history? Fuck I hope so.

All signs point to YES.

Halo 1, 2, and Wars are available on PC (Have been for years for the former two), and the rest of the Halo games worth playing (3, Reach, ODST) are on the 360. And, as far as Rare Replay, all of those games are for 360 and earlier systems (It's just that you have to buy them separately). So, yeah, there really isn't a reason to buy an XB1 at this point. Just build yourself a good PC, for the most part, and go hunting for "dead" consoles to buy games for (Or, pirate them, your choice).

Honestly, Sega doesn't want to get back into the console business. Even as far back as the Saturn's development, division heads wanted the company to drop the console business altogether and just focus on making games. Also, a number of them wanted Microsoft to buy the company, but I think that was more for "financial security".

I'd say SNK may do…something, but I doubt they'll attempt to compete with Sony and Nintendo.

Could you post that episode?

Here is the ESA's breakdown of "Gamer Demographics".

oh god i wish i wasnt working

Its somewhere in season 2.

GET ANGRY, REN.

Alright, here's a WIP. I'm still working on timing, looking higher quality version of some pictures, and and squeezing more squilliams for said timing.

what?

Nice to see because the past several years Sony's E3 conference generally ignores them in favor of shit. Hopefully Ape Escape 4 is announced.

Seriously what is tumblrwebm?

I don't know but I'm fucking dying.

My god he's spamming all the threads too. What caused this?

wtf is this?

ALL THREADS!
Like a Bui bot? Holy shit.

Someone posted Genesis in the webm thread.

It would seem so, check the front page.

Aw, It's just a select few. I thought Holla Forums was getting spammed hard.

Holy shit, I just realized something. Frankie sounds a bit like Ren.

If trips, I'll stalk the E3 premise with this costume.

BUI?

Good idea but I think he should wait for day two instead

twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/872603594033426432

Devolver Digital is out, no new games, but Suda 51 will be there.

Oh well..

at least tease that a new NMH is coming you fuckhead

NMH 3 multiplatform confirmed

He might be showing Fire Pro Wrestling World

gabe will announce that real life is half life 3

You're probably right, since Muslims are extreme normalfags, so when they target monuments to Western decadence or public infrastructure to instill the most fear possible, they choose pop concerts, bridges, markets, subways, cafes etc.

I feel as if there should be an outreach program to educate the Muslim community on the unalloyed degeneracy that takes place at E3 and similar, the number and kind of people that will be there etc, to really try to impress upon them what a good target it would be with the end goal of getting 90% of the cancer in the industry vaporized in a single evening.

It's not enough to sit here passively and just hope it will happen, we have to be proactive.

Do it anyway

They're all gonna die aren't they?

why would you say something like this? don't you think the fbi/cia is going to van you for basically trying to figure out ways to help terrorists? way stupid man.

STAHP IT!!

here, you can have my trips

What trips?

WORLDS APART, TWO DAYS TO GO

Oh sweet, trips

Well, at least they are saying it

I still think they're going to anounce their own store

If dubs there's mass booing from the audience during the MS diversity presentation.

GET ANGRY, REN!

So… a little booing then?

Off by one, it can't be so. If dubs, bomb goes off during MS diversity presentation.

Calm down Ren boy.

But that wouldn't be diverse enough. It has to be when a transblack jew covnert pansexual who identifies as a wolf with Hitler as a headmate is giving a speech about how they were oppressed.

if hexa, e3 quits forever and all the corporations and companies involved just give up on games forever and FOSS LINUX games without systemd on FOSH hardware go mainstream and can't be spied on or hacked and the internet becomes FOSS and decentralized and uncensorable. first amendment becomes a basic human right forever.

For what? Raising awareness with a religious group that has "nothing to do with terrorism" on what goes on at E3, then letting them decide the appropriate course of action?

The diversity presentation will be followed by an entourage of news outlets claiming diversity has won E3. But it will be quickly overshadowed by Ren's rampage

guys you can't force memes. you're doing it wrong. that's why this thread is a dud after the beginning.

It's beautiful.

E3 will truly be a spectacle to behold.
GET ANGRY, REN

GET ANGRY REN!

ren ren big ben remember the 5th of november when rain rain it's in the rain would you could you on a train bane bane on a plane if you don't believe you are insane

(for poetry and artisic meme purposes only)

honestly if I got the 000 I would have been scared.

GET A LOAD OF THIS!

everyone at e3 will be so sick and tired of their own bullshit and horrible games that they will create their own mass hysteria totally unrelated to any outside cause, and simultaneously all shit their pants.

this just isn't fun, I'm going to just go have some tea. sorry for trying too hard.

oops

Something good must come from E3, right?

i hope todd will be okay

W-Will 3D Mega Milk be on E3?

He will, He'll just be busy killing Pete Hines.

no amount of boobs could ever save shit of the wild.

would this deed redeem Todd?

SHADMAN FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't give a shit about shit of the wild.
I just want to see Audrey's tits in E3.

but todd would never hurt his friend

thread theme
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziy-kQ4E_W4

probably with even less clothing. Wasn't there more people when she was on compared to the others at treehouse?

You mean they'll whine about Trump?

Nice try Todd, we all know that you'd gut your co-workers given half a chance.

They actually made her wear a sweater on top after an intermission.

Fuck that deceitful beaver-toothed slut.

i think todd is actually draining pete's life energy
a slow and painful death

I think it's a little late to decide that.

GET ANGRY, REN!

He wanted to redeem himself and Bethesda.
After Fallout 3, which was poor compared to Fallout 2, Todd started to dislike Pete who was treating the series without the respect it deserved. Then came Obsidian's New Vegas, which Todd acknowledges secretly as the real Fallout 3, but Pete denied Obsidian's take on Fallout.
Fallout 4 was the boiling point, when Pete let the franchise self-destruct over with a retarded plot, blatant lore slaughtering, and yet another Gamebryo game full of bugs. Forced to tell us sweet little lies to make this shit sell and save his career, Todd felt nothing but deep hatred for the one who fucked FO, just as he felt nothing but hatred for himself for lying to us. He still remembers when he scrolled down the forums and imageboards, seeing nothing but negative reviews from the fans, videos showing horrendous bugs and spoiled endings, and ended up crying alone in his house.
When Pete Hines is dead, he'll finally reclaim the series, and make the Fallout he ever dreamed, inspired by the two original Fallouts, the Van Buren Project, New Vegas, and helped with a dream team composed of some veterans from the original Interplay team, and experienced lead writers from Obsidian. He'll even get rid of that stupid Gamebryo, and take a much smarter and mod-friendly engine, for the fans.
But it's a long road he'll have to walk, and Pete Hines dead is just the first step.

what the hell

She gives me a weird ara ara~ vibe. Is she a mother?

meant for

Fuck, making me want to play it again.

Rate

Yousonofabitchthatisgreat/10

nice, and checked/10

volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm
volafile.org/r/c9fkruqm

1 1/2 DAY MORE
DUMP ALL YOUR SQUILLIAMS HERE, FUCKING PRONTO!! I NEED AS MANY FUCKING FANCYSONS AND POSSIBLE, DAMN IT.

This will be the last E3. Oera Linda.

Pete reminds me of the actor Brian Thompson, the guy who looks like a terminator.

I sure hope this isn't trash, I suck at stuff like this.

Very nice.
Can you also do the MGR version?

I'll just go ahead and dump all the ones I've collected in the last couple days

Alright then. If this post ends in 0, everybody in E3 gets shot. From the devs to the e-celebs to the janitors.

10/10, i love it.

Made a version without the eyebrows as well.

I don't think I'd be talented enough for that. Plus I haven't played it yet

DOES anyone have the template? I want to make another, thanks

Here you go

cheers, user

Carl likes hippy music.

Made two versions, pick which one you want

E3 is only good as a social gathering of people over the internet for the purpose of mocking the expo. Only a scarce amount of games from there are ever any good, it's mostly just nice visuals and hype that everyone enjoys. If you raise your hopes up then they will quickly come crashing down. The best example of this is Watch Dogs, we all know how that turned out now didn't we?

GET ANGRY, REN!

(checked)
Nicely done. Have some other Metal Gear related OC.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT THE
*tss tss*

ᶠˡᵒᵒʳ

Dan I swear to god the announcement better be the first guest character. I'm not so picky about who it is, I just want to know.

EOV confirmed. Nothing good will happen this year.

"Coming to Hotline Miami 2 as a playable guest character, Noodle from Snake Pass! Expect to slither around and hunt your foes down in 2018!

Not even the right game though

that's part of the joke user

Okay good

Okay, I have to ask, are companies deadset on making this the most boring E3 we've seen? I'm serious, now that the normalfags have decided to come to the "Most sacred event in gaming", the companies are realizing that they can't pull any of their usual BS, and are trying to brand E3 as "It's something the public doesn't have an interest in" by making it as boring and pointless as possible. With everything thing we've seen announced thus far, it seems like their trying to brand E3 as an extension of the GDC (Which we already know is far from the truth).

Knights: Total Warrior (A sequal to Spartan: Total Warrior)?

AAaaaaw fuck.
I'll see if I can join you autistic fucks on Mumble. It's the only joy I get out of E3

And, I think I just got my answer on E3.

I'm watching to see how bad the conferences get. Even if the games lineup and anything else is fucking boring, I can always expect Microsoft, Ubisoft, and EA, to come up with something asinine to keep giving me reasons not to buy their shit. If anything, E3 has become a list of games I won't touch.

Those are the niggers that tried to sue the devs of Sins of a Solar Empire over the word "Rebellion" in the title of the latest game which deals with rebellion as a fucking theme.

I fucked up and used the wrong template, so I remade my Bayonetta Squilliam, someone else already uploaded the old version though so use this one if its not too late, should have higher quality

Holy shit this will be the best E3 ever

Looking better
Here's a higher quality Sigurd if you want.

I can recognise Shadman anywhere, even from thumbnails, and that ain't his. Protip: lower left corner

if dubs, then e3 will be pretty okay

I stand corrected.

Why even waste money on a conference if you're not going to announce anything new? Whats the fucking point of promoting games that are already out?

BUT I EXPECTED IT TO BE DISAPPOINTING

So this should be correct.

It's gonna be okay because everybody will die

Is this conference really at fucking midnight?

To remind people their game is out.

If dubs Persona 5 ultimax arena shows in e3

IF DUBS PERSONA5 DANCING ALL NIGHT

GET ANGRY REN!

god dammit

IF DUBS METAL SLUG 8

Please kill yourself now user.

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

Confirmed.

Dubs truly are a double edged sword.

Can we get a SkiFree 2 now?

You're gonna get it, but it will be on the virtual console for 5 dollarydoos.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim Jong Un appeared at this year's E3.

T-there's always next year.

why do these people let their color of the skin define their identity?
I understand LGBTQ since its affiliated to their romantic connection so they do seek for fellow of their kin, but black? latino? how does that separate you? why do they care so much about identity politics?
Its just a fucking "we're so diverse" bullshit.

To them its like being a part of a religious group or a community.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Because they realize they have no identity outside of the color of their skin.

To talk about announced games that haven't been released yet. Which I think Devolver has like a dozen games fitting that criteria

They know they're boring so they identify with their skin tone.

So this…
Is the power…
Of social justice…
Wow…

I'm so
=a n g r y . . . ! !==

You don't need to go to E3 to do that, they've released games the way they have been to moderate success for a long time now

The only game I'm looking forward to is Terraria 2.

Didn't see this one in there.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Man I am sick of ancient evil. Give us some modern, hip evil.

amateurs

Fucking Kiwis

Did anyone do this yet?

Excellente bambino

i think i saw one, but its great either way

Microcuck
Phony
Nintencuck
PCuck show
EA
Ubicuck

Even if there already is on in there, you're deserves a spot as well for being absolutely perfect.

now that's funny

user stop it.

"EA" alone is insulting enough.

Pepe and r9k haven't been funny for years.
They're as funny as Doge or Nyan Cat at this point.

It's impressive that they managed to beat even Bank of America.

GET ANGRY, REN!

same shit for their E3 teasers
actors:

they also have a Sony and Nintendo commentary in related videos

GET ANGRY, REN!

Croteam confirmed SS4 wasn't going to be at E3

What the fuck are these Slavs doing

That whole report if full of outdated shit and missing shit.
Devolver isn't even announcing new games at the conference.

Talos Principle 2

Oh right, I forgot

that's a big number. was getting repeating digits a part of your plan?

FUCKING ASAIN JEWS

KEK

Good

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING GOONS

You fucking what? Don't do this to me, user.

GDC and E3 are different things.
GDC is actually worse than E3 and somehow more boring.

Your webm summoned a storm here, calm down user.

user, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way.
season 3 is never going to happen

I'm glad it was cancelled, it was a shitty unfunng Reddit tier show full of cancerous anime and MMORPG tropes that pretended that it was deconstructing it, the only good thing about it were Lalatinas tits, Aquas ass and Megumins face, prove me wrong, you can't

I can when you just use tired buzzwords to defend your opinion. At least you had the decency to spoiler that shit opinion showing you have no confidence in it.

They fucked mass effect 3 at that point so… yeah.

You don't know what buzzwords mean
That term has become a buzzword in itself and just works as ad hominen for fags like you at this point.

GET REN, ANGRY!

Is this vore?

You have no argument and call buzzword a buzzword which is exactly what you used as a means to try to deflect criticism yourself.

Yup.

Don't even care about that, as long as they have Talos 2, I NEED Talos 2 to be there and be good
Also totally forgot that Radiant Historia was getting that remake, glad to hear tho as the original English run was so short that copies were rare at best. Anyone know if anything on the new SMT for the Switch is going to be there? Aside from that missing, you got a good predictions list going on there!

Sexual orientation and sexual identity are completely different. The T was tacked on to give trannies more legitimacy; it's a lot easier to justify telling people to stop complaining about uncommon sexual tastes than it is to justify radical surgery and insist that everyone go along with it.

lmao

It's all a part of the same label because it's all the same type of degeneracy

Well, I suck at this.

Somewhat terrible Adam Jensen

It's the thought that counts. You're good.

can we post games we're actually interested in

Roflmao

Isn't that that game by the guy who stole shit from MaxOfS2D for a TF2 mod?

And killed off the TF2 servers, completely out of nowhere. But to be fair Max is a social justice cunt anyway.
Who did something for gmod and got permabanned on its forums afterwards, twice.

The TF2 parkour servers are still up, but they're pretty dead from what I saw, and it still has messages about the in-server shop, but they aren't actually there. Ran into about 3 or 4 people max last time I was there. Sucks

Will we see Bubsy at E3?

Me again

From the Nipponese learning thread with love.

Dubs confirm.

>he doesn't like grills and maybe 2D traps
What a faggot.

Destroy it all.

Too many seem to forget that

Best one of all.

I have no idea what to expect anymore.

Best Report Card so far. But can Sonic Forces actually be worse than Mania? Its just Generations with a shitty custom character feature.

Last I checked every spic here hates gay and liberal shit that's not related to getting free money, so it still baffles me why these cucks give a shit about us.

Latrinos =/= Hispanic.

What are you, some kind of sick girl fetishist?

Why are us men such filthy pigs? When will we stop sexualizing these proud women worthy of our worship and reverence? When will we realize that we should've been with HER?

Same reason they love muslims despite that the latter want them dead anyway. Its all about being on the right side of history or some crap, even its an idiotically self-destructive thing to do. They reap what they sow, I just wish innocents who opposed them or those who didn't have any word on the matter didn't get reaped as well.

There's no way that's real. Is it?

GET ANGRY, REN!

Imagine being so unnatracive, both in looks and ideology, that you would destroy everything beautiful just so you're not reminded about what you could have been.

GODDAMMIT THE PLACE REALLY IS GOING TO BE BOMBED, ISN'T IT?

I thought it wasn't until the 13th?

If dubs, even if the game sucks, there will be one trailer that looks good and has kickass music.

GET ANGRY REN