JoJo Thread: It's actually fucking vidya edition

There, the last thread was a shitpost. This is the REAL thread where we discuss all things Jojo.
Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9FXQsYV3
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
wiki.standcrash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7SLn6aoQ
userscloud.com/jfgqps6tbq17
tusfiles.net/bt7lrjsh0hzi/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_001_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
userscloud.com/xve0gzmtjk3e
tusfiles.net/odhowglctrah/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_002_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
userscloud.com/5wflx6nd4x5y
tusfiles.net/whk88l5z8npg/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_003_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
userscloud.com/s3tnr16bm1oa
tusfiles.net/zbf6qzvayfq8/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_004_(2016)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr
myreadingmanga.info/faceless-men-jojo-dj-cn/
myreadingmanga.info/luxuris-jojos-bizarre-adventure-dj-wonderlux-comic-1-english/
myreadingmanga.info/ondo-nurunuru-jojos-dj-city-watchdogs-unrequited-love-eng/
myreadingmanga.info/kotora-jojo-dj-sanzen-sekai-no-karasu-wo-koroshi-eng/
youtube.com/watch?v=uLflXTQ1GI4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll start us off:
Giorno Giovanna is the best Jojo.

When will summer be over?

Why does Bamco have to be the publisher to handle all the jojo games now? They fucking suck

again.

For what purpose?

When your thread gets deleted, that's usually a sign to stop making it, or at the very least wait more than five fucking minutes to make a new one.

List of JoJo Vidya
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future/HD Ver. - The old fighting game by capcom
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - 3d fighting game made by CC2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - JoJo rpg on the SNES that was translated by Aeon Genesis.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood - Beat um up on PS2 based on JoJo part 1
Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo - Beat um up on PS2 based on JoJo part 5
Diavolo no Daibouken - A fanmade rougelike with Diavolo as the main character. Download link can be found in the downloads pastebin.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - arena brawler on ps3/ps4

Jump Super Stars } decent smash bros clones on DS
Jump Ultimate Stars }
J-Stars Victory VS - arena brawler
Famicom Jump 1 & 2 - famicom RPG with shonen jump characters

pastebin.com/9FXQsYV3

Get Fightcade/GGPO/whatever else does the job and the jojoban ROM (jojobane is outdated)
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS

wiki.standcrash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7SLn6aoQ

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 - Battle Tendency 001 (2015) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)
userscloud.com/jfgqps6tbq17
tusfiles.net/bt7lrjsh0hzi/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_001_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 - Battle Tendency 002 (2015) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)
userscloud.com/xve0gzmtjk3e
tusfiles.net/odhowglctrah/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_002_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 - Battle Tendency 003 (2015) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)
userscloud.com/5wflx6nd4x5y
tusfiles.net/whk88l5z8npg/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_003_(2015)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 - Battle Tendency 004 (2016) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)
userscloud.com/s3tnr16bm1oa
tusfiles.net/zbf6qzvayfq8/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_2_-_Battle_Tendency_004_(2016)_(Digital)_(BlackManta-Empire).cbr

JoJo Yaoi
myreadingmanga.info/faceless-men-jojo-dj-cn/
myreadingmanga.info/luxuris-jojos-bizarre-adventure-dj-wonderlux-comic-1-english/
myreadingmanga.info/ondo-nurunuru-jojos-dj-city-watchdogs-unrequited-love-eng/
myreadingmanga.info/kotora-jojo-dj-sanzen-sekai-no-karasu-wo-koroshi-eng/

I'll make gay jojo resources as well

but dass gay

Nicely done
Saved

save the gay ones too ha ha

No, Bara is gay

I was going to call you gay, but then I realised what thread I was in.
You're all closeted homosexuals.

That's why, It's fucking hot dude.

I'm pretty open, I'm only obnoxious in the internet.

Are there any games that have the main gimmick of some sort of ability akin to D4C? I can only think of Bioshit Infinite, but that was neither fun nor affected the game play. There has to be some sort of game where you can do stuff like that and still have it be fun.

The only games there are all have Jotaro being the badass hero or the one based off Part 5. Seriously, Stardust is the only one people are willing to keep making. EoH even has Jotaro killing Heaven Dio through bracelets. I just want a Jojo game to feel like what a Jojo game should feel like.

How's 7SU2 coming along? Did it died?

>Jotaro killing Heaven Dio
Really wish it was Jonathan that gave Heaven Dio the final blow or that every JoJo had their own endings.

I just watched a video recently where all the JoJo's meat Heaven Dio and Jonathan had no dialogue whatsoever. So disappointing.

It doesnt seem to make much progress. From what Ive seen so far is that the project misses people who can actually code or use RPGmaker to create anything in game. There is a lot of writing and drawing thats done though. With people actually fixing combat I can see this game become great

Unfortunatly, this really looks like a type of game that is stuck in development hell

is there any reason for me to read after this? I'm pretty sure the next part is similar and then the third stops using hamon, fourth drops it entirely and so on.

even more brawling undead monstrosities in Battle Tendency in the most manly way possible.

You can blame Bamco for making EoH shit, and apparently cutting up Araki's original script for the game.

There was suppose to be a demo coming out in Spring, but nothing came out of it. ganguro mc is pretty cute though

Dude

Jonathan's tricky grandson punches Aztec homo supervampires

You should at least read parts 2 and 3 since there's still some vampires to kill, and a major antagonist returns for part 3. I recommend you watch the anime for Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency if you have the time; just because the ending to BT has a great song from PB.

A demo would be nice to play. What kind of things do you plan to show off? Basic gameplay or part of the story?

Follow this guy's advice sperglord. I'd actually say to watch the anime all the way through then decide on whether or not you want to continue or not. Since even if it wasn't what you wanted, it's still entertaining.

(checked)
That's so shitty. Why couldn't they just stick to the script rather than meme Jotaro?

Is there a /tg/ game for jojo?

You seem like the guy that hates fun.

There are still undead monstrosities in Battle Tendency. In fact, there's more of them and they're even stronger. And sun karate is still in too, there's even new techniques they do with it.

Battle Tendency main antagonist is supernatural as fuck. I really can't say without spoiling, but the does this neat trick with his arm near the end that blew my fucking mind.

And even after Part 2, where sun karate is mostly dropped, stands are cool as fuck, and are even cuh-razier than the sun karate and vampires combine. I don't know where the fuck you seem to get the idea that there's no more supernatural enemies.

But why? If you read it and don't like it, it's not going to kill you. It's okay to still like the first one better. Better to have loved and lost, user.

I once found this PDF for a tabletop rpg system. there seem to be some people working on different systems, but I cant remember where they posted it

Alright, I'll stop being stubborn and try out the next part. Thanks for the push.

Not part of the dev team user, just remembered a post that a person from the team made in the boards a few months back, and from looking at their tumblr, they're having difficulties with implementing combat, and still finishing up sprites, and other obligations like finals which is why the demo didn't come out in April.

Part 2: Battle Tendencyis pretty fun to read and it has a mecha nazi. For Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, it's also a good read, and the original main antagonist is back. As for Parts 4 through 6, it's If you can stomach through 4-6, it really depends, but if you stomach through it, and hit up on Part 7: Steel Ball Run, you might have a grand time.

INTO THE TRASH

Part 4 really threw me since it was so directionless. I was going into it thinking I'd get more of Part 3 when it's really its own thing since it's very slice of life oriented.

Part 4 and 5 are really good. 6 is debatable, but it has some of my favorite stands. diver down > sticky fingers

Aye, Vento Aureo's story may be somewhat lacking, but it still has some creative fights.

I liked how accurately part 6 portrayed life in Florida.

I liked the baby face fight and the little feet fight.

White Album and Green Day were my favorites.

I really liked grateful dead the most out of that part, but what isn't there to like about that fight?

Those were really good too. Overall part 5 has the best fights, part 7 has the best plot, part 2 has the best jojo, part 3 has the best main villan and fight.

Part 4 is a little too lax.Granted the groovy mystery and the crew is nice, but it lacks the bite that it's predecessors had. As for Part 5 and 6, it really depends on the person whose reading it, but I found both parts ok, and the final parts in Stone Ocean were pretty awesome.

To me, part 6 has really underwhelming fights. I wanted to see what more can be done with diver down. Alot of it was just ignored. Could diver down like punch a rock and throw it and have the energy release? What happens if diver down were to phase someone through a pillar and leave them there? I think we saw the most of kiss and probably all of burning down the house. Stone free was a little underwhelming too.

That is true, and it's shame that Diver Down along with Stone Free were underutilized.

Its a shame too, diver down is definitly my favorite stand in the entire series. It has so much potential. its been a while, but was annasui in the underworld fight, i forget

Could have used it more, but to say it was underutilized would be a bold faced lie.

It was mostly used at the start. She used it during that sorta escape in the battle with goo goo dolls. She used it during the fight with jail house lock to make binary that was clever though. She used it in underworld. I dont think she used it much in the made in heaven fight. I cant remember much about the c moon fight. I think at one point she uses the string to make body armor to defend against bullets. But i feel like she could have done more with it, why couldnt she have used the string to bind the enemy?

at the last part I think.

Yeah, underutilized isn't exactly the right word for Stone Free. It's more like, it lacks that edge that past jojo stands had.

I might as well post this here then.
I once was working on a Jojo fps multiplayer game based of all the parts, it was supposed to make the roles of
stands are faithful to the manga as possible and ensure that nothing a stand could do was limited for the sake of gameplay, meaning everyone had to play wisely. Every character was supposed to have their own unique style of play, (one example is Kira being solely based on a stealth approach) and operate very differently from one another thus offering each player different styles of variation. I only got as far designing a bit of Dios gameplay before I began to realize that a market for my idea my not exist at all. Would anyone still be interested to see me finish it?
Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=uLflXTQ1GI4&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for the youtube, I cannot into webm

I would be very interested in seeing that be made, but i would assume it would be a ton of work too. Dont push yourself too hard.

Only if there's a working D4C.

Would love to play this, though I wonder how you'd balance the crazier abilities. A bunch of Dios stopping time seems like it'd get extremely annoying.

you better have soft n wet in there you fucking nigger

I remember that thread. Not a huge fan of fps, but seeing the gameplay, I don't see the harm of giving this a try. Whenever you can, and have a decent build, just put up a demo.

Just make it a 10 meter AOE or whatever the radius was stated to be. If you're far enough away you don't get Kakyoin'ed. You'd have to use your wits to win

The radius was for his physical range retard. Time stops universally

It looks great, maybe make DIO a special character like Star Wars Battlefront so people don't spam ZA WARUDO all the time.

there was a thread on /tg/ about OVA where people discussed the jojo rpg.

She used it to turn her body into a Mobius strip so c moon couldn't turn her inside out

Tbh i cant remember much about part 6, it was kinda un memorable.

Fam, what are you doing?

fuck jojo and fuck dumblr faggots

Im talking about the intermediate fights. What do you remember about the meteor guy or chinese guy? I cant even remember the stand names. The ending was pretty good, but like all the fights in the middle of the prison part is just awful. Everything after the breakout was good.

If you have the time to at least make some sort of DIO campaign I'd play the shit out of it; I've wanted a game with timestop shenanigans for a long time now.

I liked highway to hell. he is literally me, stupid, whiny and with an annoying sense of humor. Also he failed both in homicide and in sucide

Limp bizkit was also an alright fight. I hated manhattan transit though. It was kinda boring.

On the one hand, I appreciate they were reusing ASB models and shadows, on the other, what the fuck where they thinking, fucking QTEs? Really?

Are you lost?

Jotaro is the most marketable because Araki invented the concept of Personas with his part, so even the most normalfag nip knows about it in some way. No one would put up with hoping a SBR Horseback Racing/Fighting game would do well economically, it's a miracle we even got the PS2 Part V game.

At least finish Battle Tendency, then you can decide whether or not Ghost Mind Powers are your thing or not.

Nice
You should try and pass the ASB ones through a filter for added quality.

I can help you develop it. I've got quite a bit of experience with UE4 and Blueprints, modeling hard surface meshes, plus a bit of experience with modeling organically. I don't really have a useable email address right now, so if you're interested, tell me in this thread and I'll set up an address so we can talk.