Post what you are playing right now

My OLED TV just broke so now i'm stuck with my old CRT for the time being and I decided to dust off my PS1 to play my favorite 5th gen game, Vagrant Story.

I can't play fucking anything because my old PC died so I have to use my old fucking trash heap from 2003 that can't run anything.

Man, I really need to play that game. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any criticisms I've heard for it.

Right now I'm playing Rev 2, Wonderful 101, and DmC1. I wanna beat DmC1 first since I'm having a ton of fun and I want to see how bad 2 is.

What am I, retarded? Just normal DMC.

My sister wante d me to lend her my gamepad, (probably to play with his bf) so i will probably have to play something like Stellaris or Endless Legend, probably the later since i don't want to spend hours modding the niggers out of Stellaris.

speriously considering to spend my free day just fapping instead

You got me there for a second

I finished Dragon Quest 1 yesterday so I'm playing this now. Only just got started. It's pretty fun, I recommend these.

tekken 7, rainbow six siege, and goywatch with my firneds who like it, yes you may mock me for that last one

I'd never try to mess with you my man.

You just got gamepad cucked

i don't understand

good game if you ask me, i didn't bring myself to finish it tho but got really close i think, honestly i think 2 > 3, since 3 had barely anything good for a story and the fetch quests felt more forced

a typo, i swear!

ignore this i'm stupid

Just replaying some things I already know I like. I tried a few new things in the past week and none of them really clicked. Thinking of giving Metal Gear a marathon over the next month just so I can reliably have something to play without really thinking about it, I haven't touched the series since 2015.

Forget that, just move on and play Joe.

Not playing anything right now. Taking a break after playing through two games (over seven entries; fuck that release format the .hack games have) in a row, and watching a series I'd been meaning to get around to but hadn't yet (it's actually pretty entertaining). Debating on playing Ar Tonelico or Baten Kaitos next. Or maybe I'll finally get around to Tsugunai.

i love the game but its aged rough considering how each game makes so many advancements over its predecessors. are you going to get kiwami? i'm pretty excited for it

If it's too bad I think I'll probably just drop it and go straight to 3.
I have. It's good baby.

Borderlands 2. It's a good game, even if the humour is a touch juvenile.

GREETINGS RANDY

Yeah, probably, can't imagine they could fuck up something that looks as good as 0 but plays like 1. I don't really agree that Y1 aged roughly at all, it still holds up.

This makes me VERY RANDY, baby, yeah!

Ignoring the humour, which I have no fucking idea how you're able to do, how can you even stand the gameplay?
Guns are fucking peashooters until about 5 hours in, and leveling is fucking boring since almost all of the 'perks' are just percentage increases.

It didn't really age aa roughly as you think, the problem is that you only get decent freedom of movement near the end of the game and the hobo's techniques are sadly optional so a lot of people missed on them, if anything the combat became more streamlined.

My nigga! How are you doing playing VS? Really liked the game.

Simple: I like it.
Yeah, guns aren't too good for a while, but that's little time compared to all the hours I've spent on it.
Honestly, if you ask me, all the perks are rather interesting. I don't like many of them since I prefer ones that help me passively instead of kill skills, but they're still interesting.
What's your ideal FPS, or the game as close as you can get?

I'm tinkering a shitbox in BeamNG, trying to turn it into a rally car

it plays more like zero which, kept the styles which is great

i'm referring mainly to the loading screens and bad fight transitions, i'd argue that substories are less memorable in 1 as well

also
HEY YOU
HEY YOU
HEY YOU.

but i am really looking forward to playing the big finale of yakuza 1 again in NICE GRAFFIX

They butchered the OST though, look it up.

Pretty well, I forgot about how unforgiving it was. By far the best game set in Ivalice.

Playing Nep Rebirth on PC, lots to like about it though story and variety of environments fall short. I've been playing with the sound off and I may now have epilepsy. You young kids and your flashy video games and 2d busty cartoon characters with no teeth may be the end of me.

been playing this for hours, now it's almost 3 AM and I still can't clear it, just fuck my shit up

i like some of the remixes, some

sanic lost memes is an underrated game tbh famalamadingdong

been playing magic knight rayearth on my saturn. haven't gotten very far but I do like the bit of gameplay I've seen so far.

'Tis the season for JRPGs. I'm playing FF5 steam edition. Have played all other versions of it, always love it. Redone graphics don't bother me that much, especially with the mod to disable bilinear filtering. The only thing thats hideous are the ridiculously over sized, made-for-mobile battle menus.

Just beat Mark of the Ninja, playing through again on NG+ to collect the outfits. Favorite right now is the Mask of Terror. Planning on playing either Lichdom: Battlemage or Super 3D Noah's Ark.

Unfortunately Square seems deadset on leaving those as is when they put mobile games elsewhere. They did that for Adventures of Mana too, even though the Vita has actual buttons and doesn't need such huge icons cluttering the screen at all times.

Wasted, it's pretty fun

Played megaman legends for a bit. Got all 3 keys and did some shit in the main gate. Then hit the bruno boss and died. I do this shit all the time in this game, run into bosses that I don't think are there.

If you're not too far into it try the GBA version with the patch that restores the sound to the quality of the SNES version

This right here is some cozy shit, seems like it fixes some of the birthrate problems I had with Banished, it's a bit easier to keep out of a spiral of everyone just dying without making fuck. I wish it did a bit more than basically clone the game like have some Majestic style events happen or something. Even the tornados aren't much of a problem since it'd have to be a fluke it hit a single building more than once, fire hardly ever matter too, unless it's something way the hell far away from a well.

I just beat soul hackers, the ending was pretty underwhelming and i feel a lot of stuff could have been focused on more. Story and characters were pretty damn interesting though.

Its an okay game 7/10

Majesty, I meant. Pretty sloppy post tbh.

Game just shifted from ultra linear to where the hell do i go now

SMT Nocturne. I just beat Matador, but I had to spend the win money on resurrecting my demons and more than half of them are still dead.

Buffs and debuffs are your best friends, never forget that. Anyways I'm about to play Ultima Underworld, I just finished Arx Fatalis and wow that ending was just as bad as everyone said it was.

he looks like a supreme gentleman

There really isn't much of a plot. You'll be able to slaughter the rest of the game at that level/job mastery. Have fun doing evil shit like killing the final boss by throwing money at him.

For some reason, KSP had been "upgraded" a few weeks ago. Decided to try it again, but really, there's nothing new. At least my fav mods added some new stuffs.

Guess I'll just do another Mars space station.

Been playing Half Life 1 for the first time. Holy shit I missed out. I'm stuck at the Rocket Testing lab. I got the power on, and I think I figured out how to clear the fan, but I can't figure out how to get into the Fuel room

Oh shit, that's the guy? He's quite handsome.

Currently playing God Eater Resurrection and Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2
I´m liking God Eater so far but Neptunia ReBirth2 is pretty meh/underwhelming and I was pretty disappointed with the Arfoire Factory dungeon

half way though, seems pretty gud tbh

Bayonetta PC port. Way more lewd than I expected. It's fun.

SFV is trash so I'm trying out Tekken now and I lost my retail version of Gothic 3 so I just bought the entire series in the recent steam sale. Surprisingly, except for the combat, the game has aged incredibly well.

Been playing some RoR in my spare time. I forgot how fun HAN-D is.

Just finished Dragon Quest V for the first time. Probably gonna start Dragon Quest VI tonight. Tho annoyingly there is no finished fan translation of DQVI so ill be forced to use the cancer DS translation… not looking forward to that.

Once you figure out how affinities work you realize the gameplay is actually very simplistic and tedious. The best way to use the combo system is to almost never use it at all which makes you wonder why it exists in the first place. The localization masturbates over its Olde English style so much it sometimes becomes incoherent.

You mean the one that racks up risk?
I find it better to use it and fill a weapon up with Phantom Points which I use against bosses.
The only thing tedious that I found in the game is the need to keep switching weapons, which there is no shortcut button for.. which means, going to the menu > equipment over and over to switch weapons

Every offensive ability you can chain has lower damage than your opening strike. So if you want to maximize Ashley's damage output and minimize risk, you don't chain anything at all. Just open the sphere grid, do a single attack, rinse and repeat.

The only time it comes in handy is when you need to reduce DP, recharge MP, build PP, or Silence an enemy. None of which are needed very often. Square tried to make the gameplay revolve around a system that's best ignored 90% of the time. It's stupid. Vagrant Story probably suffered a lot from having its development cut short.

I'm not sure if the SFC fan translation is finished or not myself. Most finished initial patch releases opt for 1.0, but I've known of some that still go by "0.X" and call it a day. Might be worth looking more into the state of it; maybe the SFC translation is serviceable as is?

and here's me hoping this would have lead to wincest.

I looked into it a bit back, seems they are at around 90% but no direct details on what kind of stuff is left untranslated.

Sorry for your several thousand dollar loss.

I tried playing Vagrant Story like 3 times, never made past one hour, the game just seems the kind of pretentious shit that isnt going anywhere

Maybe ask in a Dragon Quest related thread if anyone there's played it with whatever the latest patch release was, and how much was left untranslated?

last two dungeons of dq2 are intense.

Apotheon, trying to finish it since last time I played it kept crashing at Artemis, here's hoping it doesn't do that again.

Risk of Rain, got better and actually finished the game once as commando. But now enforcer is an entirely new mystery to me.

Finally I've been playing Forced, it's really fun but it sucks not having anyone to play it with over a LAN

I'm bored out of my mind and I'm looking for a decent multiplayer title, but I'm cheap and I don't want to spend money. Is World of Tanks any fun?

Oh fuck me that spacing, I thought every line would have spanned two lines or something.

Sounds to me like you got your ass handed.

Use a different weapon for every type of enemy and element and combine them later once they hit 100 each to win game.
Rood inverse doors unlock in newgame+

How much of the source material does the game cover?

Underrated, perhaps not, but it is unfairly judged. It's not a bad game, and SEGA had a good number of interesting ideas put to use.

Playing some Lumines ES on Vita
Have played Disgea 4 before, but it's late now and I just wanted something relaxing before bed

No, that's some guy on google images if you search for 'dingdong'

Me too. The difference is that by the third time I stuck with it and it paid off.
The best part about the game though is the music. Hitoshi Sakamoto's greatest work.

Playing through Terranigma on my o3DS through SNES9X, which is a great emulator. I fucking love this game so far.

Where are you at? Just curious

Xenoverse 2. Neat little use of like 2 hours because fuck if I'm buying games anymore. I had no idea of who like a third of the characters are, so it even pushed me to finally watch DBS. Also good god are some of the english voices bad

Hey! Don't call me a dindong, dingdong!

1st time playing it having a blast.
Can i romance ashley and the alien at the same time?

PAPALI PAPALI SUKI

So do I, but people still realize I'm a guy.
I also parade lipstick and tight jeans so fuck the haters

Reinstalled New Vegas using the Fear and Loathing mod list, its pretty fun. Just got to Freeside, thinking in either doing Honest Hearts or grinding a few bounties, since my level is kinda low.

what, are you a /cuteboy/ or something?

I used to play PSO 15+ years ago and there's been a void ever since. Now I can just hit things in the head with a big fucking hammer and enjoy life again. I don't know why I waited so long to start playing, fuck.

burn to death slowly degenerate scum

Same. I'm hoping they don't ditch this model completely and just improve on it. A good and fresh game is hidden in here, and one more interesting than just repeating Generations.

Playing through Dungeon Siege 1. It's kind of boring to be honest, I'm tempted to just drop it and move on to another game.

Trust nobody, not even the Saracens.

Got any pics on /cuteboys/?

Shame

Why the fuck do videogames not want me to complete them?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Freeing the birds

I'm playing Village of Nightmare
And at the same time listening to the Solar 2 OST in a loop, half watching some anime on my second screen, shitposting, edging for what is now about 9hr, strongly debating internally what I should be doing instead pretty much since I started doing that and I haven't had sleep for over 30hr

My day was very productive

The underworld theme gives me such chills.

No you can't, and Ashley turns into a tranny in ME3 so if you're planning on playing the trilogy I'd go with Liara.

I'm takin' back the row.

Holy shit, Terranigma. I wish I could play it for the first time again…

A pretty decent DMC clone rather then God of war, and when I say DMC clone I mean it
Enemies drop orbs that you use to buy items you buy heath and what's basically DT extensions and moves.
Multiple melee and ranged weapons.
There are even Secret missions hidden in the levels just like in DMC.

And it's not easy either. Hard was locked so I picked Normal and the 3rd boss kicked my ass a good 10 times before I beat it.

far better then a movie game has any right to be.

Remember that time when The Hulk got so fucking mad he was able to propel himself through the air with rage.

Started playing just so I could get a clip, I always though this move was hilarious.

Ho-lee sheeeyit. That was the first video game I ever played. Didn't know anyone even played it still.

Started playing a bit of Kirby 64 for the first time in a while, forgot how slow it was. Then again I was recently playing Planet Robobot so I might be a bit biased here.

I might start a new campaign later today in il-2 sturmovik 1946, but in the meanwhile I'm downloading Project Reality and need to catch up on some reading

It's good shit fam
Real nostalgia rush

Actually, here's a DQ thread you can ask about it in if you're still around.

I'm stuck in a phase where I grind the fuck out everything in Planetside 2. Please help.

narkotik nye klass
ya yedu na hardbas
yesli ti znal
narkotik kal!

I don't know, what's the best way to handle the job system for someone that just wants to get through the game by the seat of their pants?

Devil May Cry 4 SE
Final Fantasy XIV: Grind those tombstones you stupid goyim
Wonder Boy in Monster World
Grim Dawn
Way of the Samurai 4

Bouncing between them all, how garbage is my tastes?

Excellent taste in games, VS is amazing.
But I have to ask…why the fuck would you have a OLED TV? A 2011 or later Plasma is what you want for both modern and old gaming. Everything looks good on it.

Master the Ninja, Ranger and Mystic Knight with your physical attackers and you're all set for most of the game. And have someone with steal for the Gilgamesh battles to get some of the best equipment in the game.

Damn I love Katsuya Terada

Source?

I am playing the last of us remaster on the PS4, and the environments are the star of the show. The artists who created them are top notch, and the opposite of the storytellers trying to subtly shove agenda driven narratives into my subconscious as if that would work. It only makes me angry. Also, the AI is super retarded when it comes to sneaking past enemies, they just go right in front of them. It boggles the mind how they let that slip– shameful really.

There is like 3 or 4 dungeons in that entire game.
Limited experience points to divide between your party. I just created a tank and had everyone heal the fuck out of them. Then gave them the weakest bows to level up their dex. It was too easy after that. Good loot though.

The game is baby easy, you retards cant even read and think you are GUD? Bitches pls

I just watched\played to much pretentious shit that doesnt goes anywhere. I have a very low tolerance to that now.

Playing final fantasy xiv, hyped for the release of the new expansion since a friend bought it for me

Summer is a meme they said

i am playing roblox

Recommend me some non-trash JRPGs if they exist.

They don't, have a nice day.

Rygar for the ps2. It is ok, very repetitive, but playing while watching e3 makes this thing feel like a 10/10 game.

This game kicks my ass.

>>>/cuckchan/

Trying to get some use out of my 3ds

I couldn't decide what to play so I played this just to screenshot the level for another thread.

There's a lesson to be learned here, but it's a secret.

This webm will never not be funny.

Paster Anderson is a gift.

On topic though, CRTs really are the gift that keeps on giving. I've got 3 all from the 90s that still work perfectly. Zero lag, no geometry issues, no high pitched flyback noise. I'm going to be really sad if one ever dies, but so far they're all perfect. They build those things to LAST.

Playing The Evil Within expecting Resident Evil 4.
It's nothing like it. And it's shit.

Deus Ex
First time

Clicker Heroes, because I'm too lazy to be arsed and play a real game. Plus I can shitpost and play at the same time.

You will hit a point in TEW where it becomes 100% Mikami remaking RE4. Evil Within isn't a great game but it grew on me when I replayed it on NG+

I hope so, my expectations of the game fell to floor level when I saw bethesda's logo on it though.

Just put all your upgrades into the agony crossbow and up the critical on the pistol and shotgun.

Evil Within is basically RE5 if it was made by the chinck that made RE4

The Faiz game on ps2… it's pretty bad though. As big a Faiz fan as I am it's just to damn clunky and floaty to get much joy out of it besides some of the more obscure gadgets in the show making an appearance in the game.

I may give that Resident Evil style Agito game a go here in a bit.

Dark Souls 3
Gael is probably my favourite fight in a Souls Game.
That isn't really saying too much though since I don't have a pee ess 4 for BB and avoided DS2 like the plague as it looked like an unfinished garbage fire made by a group of high-schoolers.