Who's everyone's favorite Merchant / Shopkeeper?

Who's everyone's favorite Merchant / Shopkeeper?

Rodin.

DD had some great merchants. Double D Madeleine and THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

How could i forget about my favorite merchant?

Intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

the dubs don't lie

I will never get tired of this.

Also do chefs count?

What game? Anarchy reigns?

Yup, final enemy in survival mode.

My waifu.

Whip out the vaseline and pound that necrohole

But what vidya is he from?

at least use a rare merchant.

In addition to being best king, superhero, soldier, and detective, Jack Frost is also best shopkeeper.

Obi from Rookgard.

YOU CAN LEGALLY OWN A GUN

I didn't sell you this right?

HOLY JESUS! PRIVATE PYLE, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Not even the best in the game. Step up your taste, simwae.

This is the best post in the thread.

This one right here

"Lamp oil, rope, bombs. You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rubies."

WELCOME!

All of them.

I SAID COME IN DON'T STAND THERE

ay bruh this nigga be wearing a winter jacked on a hot sunny day

This was the best zelda merchant.

"You pay this much?"

Since when was Zhorik a merchant?

not

Come on man, he was kinda like a snake monster wasn't he?

Taloon best of all time

Is his PlayStation game any good?

Even his game is expensive if you want it off eBay

That made me smile.

Its alright.

I loved my merchant so much I married her

You gunna get Justed, prepare for the Alimony.

Is there any better merchant?

I fucking love merchant waifus. It's a shame she got zero character development, though.

since he's selling at full price and buying at 1/10th knowing full well there's no alternative

I don't know why I have so many Happy Merchant pics saved.

I own so few games, that happens to be one. I loved it, it's a weird game though. Dungeon crawling mainly. But yeah if you like the pixel DQ games you'll probably like it. It's pretty basic graphics with some really ugly 3d. Lots of music and fun stuff from early DQ series.

I really did enjoy it but it'd be way too repetitive for a lot of people. I like the post main story dungeons, they can really wreck you shit if you don't plan well and take risks.

Technically a merchant.

Mostly because he's voiced by Stephen Russell.

i always thought he sounded like james woods slightly

check mate

Psst, user. The Valkyrur are the real kikes. Darksens really dindu nuffin.

There is value to this. I will pay a fair price.

"Its pocket change, really!"

Came here just to post this.

I really liked the RE4 merchant and I still think one of the most horrendous mistakes they made with 5 was not including a shady yet friendly merchant character.

The only correct choices.

LOL

I thought his performance was weak. I thought he did a better job as the voices of Mercer Frey, Clavicus Vile, Barbas, Boethiah Cultist, Dark Brotherhood Initiate, Nobleman, and Arch-Curate Vyrthur.

Really Bethesda, you used the same guy who did about 50 other voices in the came to boss one of your two main villains in a DLC?

Granblue faggots out.

I love these little kikes.

It could be YOU!

I would like to say that I'm very glad that nobody has mentioned this fucking piece of shit. The meme had died that god.

t. Sinoalicefag whose world crumbled

What's wrong with Gavlan?

Some people didn't like that Gavlan Wheel? Gavlan Deal!

Hes a shit character from a shit game who's only thing is a fucking meme saying that has no meaning whatsoever.

i found him amusing

WHAT'RE YA BUYIN'
WHAT'RE YA SELLIN'
NOT ENOUGH CASH, STRANGEH
I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE
THAT'LL BE ALL?
HYEH HYEH HYEH, THANK YE
COME BACK ANY TIME

Did we ever get any back story on who the merchant in RE4 actually was? What was he even doing there. He has an awfully large amount of equipment considering europe's gun laws.

No clue. He's just your friendly neighborhood eccentric millionaire with a penchant for heavy artillery and for hanging out in dingy, remote, rural areas in Spain.

The only logical explanation is that he was a Jew selling weapons to the cultist who later then infected him with the Plaga but his Jewish blood and greed overcame the parasites will and with Leon killing and looting he saw a golden opportunity to fill his pockets with treasures and sold weapons to Leon.

I'm sure after Leon left the merchant looted whatever was left in the castle, since Leon pretty much killed everyone.

this right here

For some reason I remember the merchant from Medievil 2. He was like a predecessor to RE4's merchant.

The only true merchant in this thread.

No way user, I'm her precious loving goyim and we're going to make beautiful clone daughters

I know what you mean user, Jewess waifus always get their hooks in me and I don't know why

He's my fucking least favorite merchant. Fuck Markstein.

I always thought it was a interesting touch to have him infected too but you had to look for the details to know

Also his mod in KF to replace the sheboon was sweet

The only character in that whole game I actually felt bad about when he died

You don't have enough rubies.

Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little

MMMMMMMM

RICHER

My favourite, as this was one of the first shopkeepers I can clearly remember.
Not for sexual, as furries are degenerates.

Fragile Dreams rooster.

what game?

Blinx: The Time Sweeper.
It was on the Xbox, didn't sell very well and the IP was eventually let go. The sequel was a love it or hate it kind of game.
MS wanted it to be their mascot, but they didn't really try to market it.

oh yeah, that's why I didn't recognize it. Always liked the look of that game but whenever I played it I didn't have fun

It was a good game tho

miaou

Its kind of weird how shopkeepers make games better.

All I remember about it is having really neat time manipulation abilities and a vacuum.

RE5 was such a massive step down. I knew it when they censored the chainsaw death animation. I knew it when the plot started as a carbon copy of 4 and devolved into MUH SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MUH JILL MUH OOH-ROW-BOO-ROSS followed by a fucking duel in an active volcano while fucking Star Wars music played in the background. And I especially knew it when there was no merchant and instead I could only buy shit from a menu. Also daily reminder that Whisker is still alive. Turns out the shitty Umbrella Corps game is canon. One of the victory things involves Wesker calling you to tell you you did a bangup job

Yeah! You tell 'em!

Miranda

It's the owner of Holla Forums, Mark Goldberg.

melonpan, Swiss, Banker (UBS?), Anime enthusiast, collaborates and copulates with German Cosplayers.