#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Every Chen Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

- e3countdown.com/
Redpill distribution coming soon GET READY

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nj5yD
archive.is/wgPMT
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3564
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=trap
archive.is/OaKCS
twitter.com/mombot/status/872424145023188992
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/872474997712756736
store.steampowered.com/app/367710/Afterlife_Empire/
archive.is/ElcGZ
archive.is/7zPln
archive.is/pGKsX
archive.is/X6TDS
nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/
archive.is/Behmj
archive.is/qcc6F
archive.is/sGMmb
archive.fo/yLCWZ
archive.org/stream/cu31924079589242/cu31924079589242_djvu.txt
archive.is/shbAc
archive.is/zpzok
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
uscis.gov/n-400
archive.is/Lg8jZ
archive.is/nv9L6
archive.fo/kfGWo
archive.is/obRGx
archive.is/6TtOS
archive.is/A0blm
archive.is/HDPlj
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Deidre_Wentworth_(Earth-616)
techraptor.net/content/no-mans-sky-cassette-tape-mystery-grows
archive.is/R3Kmx
youtube.com/watch?v=FMNgujnMOt8&lc=z12ns1xggwvtfzbmo22zfdkwjsqgvlfjg04.1496884767471647
mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html
twitter.com/mombot/status/872657430441639936
archive.fo/rHyoe
a.uguu.se/v4Epp55lcDEY_BriannaWuPlenarySpeakeratMellonSummerinstituteatJCSU.webm
archive.fo/YHIaw
archive.is/6z3EO
video.media.io/youtube-downloader/watch-private-youtube-video-without-permission.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HLHFMLML68w
tweetsave.com/kurteichenwald/status/872661171576467456
archive.is/41Ccn
hentairules.net/galleries8/index.php?/category/382
twitter.com/Pepipopa/status/872515159922704385
e-hentai.org/g/262213/02aac4ff1a/
twitter.com/commiesona/status/851885249076310018
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Icze4r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No blogposting, even with a sage.

Post Gilda.

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/nj5yD

That's not Gilda.

archive of before bread
archive.is/wgPMT

BENIS

Dumb fag wasting our time with a duplicate archived thread instead of making Gilda OC.

I would argue saged blogposting should be saved for the ends of threads, but at any other time is bad.

Wasn't a new chapter planned for this april?

Thank you.

You're that guy who shits in the shower, aren't you?

Oh right, .jpg would be better suited for it.

more bus stop ads

disgusted_gilda.png

Manspreading is now a thing in my country.

Que caiga una bomba en Madrid, Cataluña y el País Vasco.

Is there a way to disable twitter's trending topic appearing while I use it? I didn't want to know.

Please tell me this is making fun of them and not made by them. He's carrying a bike lock for christs sake!

The more I look at it it doesn't make a lot of sense. "Commemorating the battle for berkley" and the colors are yellow and black. I don't understand.

Don't know, I don't use twitter. I'm just full of fury.

I never knew I could be filled with so much hate and rage.

I know how it fills, user. I hope something is done… but how?

Is a yellow stripe down the back to indicate cowardice a cultural thing? It was in Looney Tunes and I think those where exported worldwide so you should recognize it, right?

Wish for the meteor harder?

You guys aren't good at picking mockery. Remember the other bus ad from a while back?

But there are games I want to play…

Sorry I'm not very smart

no blogposting? youre racist, anime.

Yeah, that's obviously fake. Why would Soros admit to funding this trash in the first place ?

NK ? Is that you ?..

Holy shit I haven't seen that. It doesn't look photoshopped, was this really on display at a bus stop? I take it people are just slipping them in there? I can't imagine a city putting those there even if you paid them.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Is this true? Please, tell me it is. It would be hillarious.

You know, thats the only good point I've heard so far for preventing the meteor to fall.

No, I'm just a random spanish orcposter, but I'm not a namefaggot nor cared for recognition, so nobody knows who I am.

Yeah, I think they slipped it into there and snapped the pick. They may have left it, but good to see they're still going at it

SJWeebs have also pozzed danbooru, trap is now longer allowed as they claim it's "offensive" when it never has been even remotely been considered an insult, only a matter of time before they try and take Gelbooru and Sankaku.
Good thing we still have Pixiv no matter how hard SJWeebs try they will NEVER take that site.

Let's start this bread right, with some AWESOME puroresu theme songs!

And we have the Japanese to shut them down.

The internet was invented and created by public effort with public money. After it was functional it was delivered over to private wealth for free. Risk is socialized, profit is privatized.

exhentai.org/g/1014664/e4b75077cd/

What? I just checked it, the Trap tag is still there.

It's been 3000 years.
Fuck you SE.

n-no

Just for you.

You son of a bitch!

They changed it so now it redirects to this.
danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3564
Which is a lie, just another case of SJW being offended on other peoples behalf.

Where is archive?

How long until Bob gets a leg cut because of fat diabetes?

You sure? The tag is working just fine for me.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=trap

For the first image, it's here. archive.is/OaKCS
AS for the Bob Chipman retarded rant, nope. I'm blocked by the fat lard.

So Brits have to choose between Theresa "Censor the internet" May or Commissar Corbyn. Neither of which, I'm sure, will give a good deal to the EU.
If only there was a party that strives for the sovereignty of the UK. One that doesn't want open boarders and shipping jobs overseas. Too bad it doesn't exist.

As user said, you can still use it, but the actual tag has been renamed due to hurt fee-fees.

That was very rough of you. Quite un-Gilda-like.

I'm sure a blood clot will reach his brain (once they find it) first.

But I'm not Gilda

Give them time. SJWs destroy everything, and they play the long game. They will spend years if they have to. Pixiv will fall. It's only a matter of time. Eventually someone will make a mistake. Eventually an SJW will wriggle their way onto the mod team. Look what they did to 4chan. It fell to SA goons, so will pixiv.

It did at one point, UKIP were the third highest voted then the government cheated them out of their rightfully earned seats giving them to the libdems who if I remember right didn't even get half the votes UKIP got.

Oh so they just changed the name, the user made it sound like they removed the tag.

It's still stupid, since searching for "trap" still gets the same results.

She would downvote your post in shame.

I wonder if Trump laughs at all the blue checkmarks that pile onto every tweet with wild flailing?

Is it true that dubs and trips speak the truth?

She would wonvote you harder!

WB? What's that dumb fuck talking about? I really want to get a fire truck and fill it with sewage and bacon grease and hose that fucker down with it, full stream. I want to blast him against a wall, with him tumbling end over end, trying to block the stream with his hands but failing miserably.

I wouldn't care as much as you would.

SPOILER NEGATED

I browsed through their forums, and amusingly, they decided to leave "reverse_trap" exactly as it is. It really does seem to be a trend that people only get asshurt over trannies when they're men.

Sorry, a friend spaniard talked about that manspreading bullshit yesterday, so I was just wondering. My bad hun. Good luck.

Well, I talked about it yesterday too in a gamergate thread, but we never got that intimate, so I don't think I'm the one you talked with.

It wasn't in a thread, this other spaniard I know rarely lurks the GG thread, which is why I was curious.

I typed trap into pixiv and it changes to this, which apparently means man's daughter?

Ah, ok.
But yeah, we are suffering already tumblr feminism and it is disgusting.

Yeah, otokonoko is the jap name for trap.

How fucking new are you? It means male daughter.

That's what it translates to.

I tried making the board as a joke, and got a 502. I tried clicking the link to claim boards and got a 404.

TL:DR is commenting an article where someone say that men rights activicts only care about their feelings because they don't want to be assfucked.

I could embe a video, but I know how you guys hate that.

More reasons to never buy telltale I guess.

It makes more sense to me if you replace "critics" with "gamers".

It really does baffle me how feminists can try to say, with a straight face no less, that they don't hate men. Not only that, but if you portray feminism as a man hating movement, they lose their shit and say it's a false stereotype. Nearly everything about feminism is built around the concept of hating men. Not only is it about hating men, but it's about hate in general. Just look at feminists. They're all angry, all the time. A swath of mad people. Feeding into their hate and loathing. I've never once met a happy feminists.

Do I even want to know what they're virtue signalling now?

Does he realise his first two tweets completely contradict his last? He literally describes what happened with gamergate. Then goes on to bitch about gamergate. Now I wish I didn't delete my twitter so I could bully him.

Someone get Mombot on this. She needs to tear him a new asshole. We need a mombot signal, like batman.

The Britbongs are having election now or very soon, I think.

The UK Elections which is tomorrow. So they're going for Comrade Jeremy Corbyn to win it because "muh multiculturalism!"

twitter.com/mombot/status/872424145023188992

She already did.

Disregard, she's already on it.

I can never unsee it now.

Seems like a common theme for Ai-chan to joke about herself being a whore

It's about promoting womyn's right to postnatal abortion because male-created so called "infanticide" laws are just a way for the patriarchy to attain dominance over womyn's reproduction.

She's good at this.

Its because she is a tweet theif

I want to kiss AI-chan on the lips!

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I want to kiss her on her lower lips.

Who isn't though. Pandas steal memes, Marche steals memes, etc.

I want to kiss her on her armpits

well until 30, then they either have a baby or go insane.

Why are there people that still buy and "play" telltale "games"?

And now my posts wont go trough.
Holla Forums is working great again.

Last pic is Maisie.

Autism and cliques.

WTF is fatboy talking about? WB praise is that its broken Female lead Box Office record held by Fifty Shades of Gray.

twitter.com/victorymonk/status/872474997712756736

They still haven't learned anything in almost 3 years, this is getting infuriating.

The Dragon of Chaos is necessary.
Roughly speaking.

What is this referencing ? Is it from a game ?

Ruglia, you're one of twitter's GG people's most spergy individuals, calm down once in a fucking while, you're repeatedly treating this like you're gonna strangle any person that shows the slightest hint of not wanting to murder every bad person.
Anita is done. She's over. She needs to be ignored not in the sense that "let's pretend she doesn't exist", but in the sense of "we already know every shit she's done, if someone's curious, just link them to her previous stuff".
Ignore the new, because the old is enough to treat her as what she is : a worthless scammer.

I mean, hell, what would you even propose we do, by now ? Contact advertisers ? She needs none, she's rich enough to do anything she feels like. Cry about her on social media and in comment sections ? Everytime you do that, it is immediately treated as more musoggihnee. Do not comment, just spread more shit, which people are already doing. You're not going to convince anyone who still thinks she's the new jesus that she's evil, unless she actively does or says something feminist-evil. Ignoring her doesn't mean forgetting; it means only remembering.

Holy shit, that's amazing. I love that artist.
Is that you ?

A few years back, there was a paid internship position available that I came across. Don't remember if I bothered applying or not, but either way, nothing came of it, and in hindsight, that probably isn't a bad thing.

Just a continuation of this pic. Also, I just finished watching the Scorn teaser.

I don't get it.

I was going to make another sexual reference but everything I come up with sounds autistic. So have this instead.

Oh, I thought it was a character from a visual novel or something, I love this type of body horror.

I wonder what she looks like in real life.

I wonder if necromorph Gilda is going to be a thing now.

Gilda's from Afterlife Empire, the same game that Vivian premiered in.
store.steampowered.com/app/367710/Afterlife_Empire/

My best guess

Gilda is, or was, plebbits Vivian, but they forget she even exists.

exactly like the 2D avatar she's using, I'm sure

I'm still waiting for the next pic of this where it get's graphic of fuck and vivian starts finger banging her against her will.

I think she maybe more skinnier like the typical japs.

Ok, thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

Also, is Saya no Uta any good ? It made me remember it but I never """played""" it.

Well, she sounds young. Most young japanese girls look cute, and being skinny is the norm in japan due to cultural reasons. So she might just be another generis cute japanese girl. But the avatar makes me wonder.

Are you saying thick japs aren't cute?

All gooks have fish faces

Only mombot

…maybe…

As a Gildafag this offends me.

Well done anyway

My apologies still. I'm using Gilda to touch upon bigger ideas. The tragedy of her story makes the ideas more palpable.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Why P-san? did some SJW do a blog post about him or something?

I want to cuddle that with every fiber of my being

Downboated.

I wouldnt buy their VNs, even if they were Nazis

Kill yourself.

What is this "buy" you speak of?

Hey, I didn't post the original screencap. I just posted the screencap of mombot.

archive.is/ElcGZ

Why? What is this for? And didn't obama give the brits the keys to the internet or something? Can this affect america?

Good taste.

Because england is fucked anyway and there is no way to fix it.

I'm not really a Holla Forums guy but all of that seems either impractical or impossible .

Memeteor on the UK when?
i am sure the Queen would survive it anyway

It's like they aren't even pretending anymore.

Why would they?
The average person doesn't give a shit about freedom.

Somehow, I want this to happen. Because it'll tank so hard that it'll serve as a prime example for Europe and USA to see what happens when you try to close and control everything.

But on the other side, it can happen with results that are painted as so good that other countries might think this is a good idea. Which is scary in itself.

We're living in a weird world. Time to burn it all down.

It's like the average person doesn't give a shit anymore.

As long as she can still bear my child I wouldn't really mind. It's just like having a robot fetish, in a more vanilla way.

Why let a good crisis go to waste? Catching jihadists clearly isn't what the UK police are interested in, one of the stabbers was featured in a fucking documentary about jihadists and habitually beat his wife.

Well, only her head is replaced. So its obvious she can still have kids.

Are those extrapolations of the consequences of her technologically uneducated claims, or verbatim her claims?

I wish the memeteor would come already.

Is that picture implying ISIS aren't real muslims?

Slave owners down hate slaves.
Pet owners down hate pets.
Thus feminists don't hate men.

Precisely.

No, it's a quip on liberals telling people ISIS aren't real muslims. Notice they are under the knife about to get butchered, and yet persist on their delusions.

I just don't know anymore. I have seen much more retarded political comics than this one.

Old people ruling the world

Well, are we talking about grecoroman slavers or arabic slavers? the difference might save your life.

Who is this guy and how much do you bet he is going to end killing someone in the name of ISIS?

You can smell his euphoria from here.

Your analogy is inconsistent and erroneous.

You really do get that feeling, gookanon.

Not really, no. It relied on its "gimmick", which as a central premise was unique even for horror stories for its time.

Its a leftist cunt from my country (Brazil), known for being a cheap appeal to feels and no substance type of cartoonist.

Feminists don't necessarily hate men per se. They hate daddy.
How far they take it depends on just how much they hate daddy.

I think that's suppose to be a muslim woman wearing a hoopjob.

What's wrong with Spics now hating freedom of speech?

It's all your fault Americans. If you didn't use lies to go to war with Spain we might have managed to actually turn spics into people.

Really makes you think.

Whats with the Nun having a kid?

The problem is how shit our right wing is. It has no bite, it has no nationalism, its just a bunch of old farts being paid by CIA to convince us to make absolutely shit treasonous deals with either murica or china or europe.

So its nearly impossible to oppose the shit left.

I think it's a muslim woman

Get out frog

I updated it so it will be timeless instead of dated when
became a thing

What ever happened with that xbox dev diversity thing? Who was the one pushing that? I remember that one xbox dev who supported GG ended up saying how almost everyone on the dev team and many big name devs support GG but don't say anything out of fear of losing their job or getting threatened.

It looks like shes wearing a habit to me and shes is h'white not an A-rab.

>Islamic state
What do you want.jpg

Anyone have that image on hand. You know the one I'm talking about, the eu demanding to know what the mudslime want.

That is not how its going to look like, user

Literally all of the liberal #notallmuslims crowd's experience with Muslims are from contact with extremely modernized and westernized Iranian Shiite refugees and their descendants.

archive.is/7zPln

archive.is/pGKsX

archive.is/X6TDS

nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/

archive.is/Behmj

archive.is/qcc6F

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you.

Obviously early Umayyad islam is the only true islam. You know, from back when it was preferable to not have the conquered peoples convert because that would mean them no longer being second class citizens.

Go look at the Wendy's 14/88 thread

Sorry. I'm triggered by no-archive niggers.

Man, 7000 notes already on that "Why Laci Green is officially unpersoned" list. Looks like things are really heating up.

The former. She doesn't have the brainpower to comprehend the consequences of her demands; she's simply a figurehead following a script, the same as every other politician who has made those exact same demands. (Indeed, the vast majority of modern politicians have absolutely no knowledge of the things they govern, and just blindly follow orders from the megacorporations that funded their campaigns, reciting speeches and talking points as they are instructed.)
In the US, the politicians who followed this particular script were ruthlessly badgered to the point where they gave up, by which I mean they started pretending to oppose universal backdoors while demanding "golden keys" instead, where "golden keys" essentially means "universal backdoors".

I have done the husbando of hope from a long time user, it has nothing to do with him being attacked by Socjus

The political parties in the UK have tried to do it for fairly long. Although it is probable that she does actually want to do it, it is most likely simply there as "please vote for my candidate instead" propaganda.

Good God.

Worse, Obama gave it to the United Nations.

archive.is/sGMmb

So, my Dad died, my Uncle died and now my last uncle just told me he has blood cancer.
What the fuck guys. Am I just the unluckiest person on earth? I'm a millionaire but I'm losing everyone I ever cared about one by one. At this rate I'm going to be miserable and alone even if I'm rich. Like Keanu Reeves I guess. Did I accidentally sell my soul and this is the devil collecting his due? Is a cosmic force punishing me for a life of sin I'm not aware of? I heard of people who had absurdly bad luck in life before but my god. How much further is this going to go? Do people even believe me any more? I wouldn't. This is ridiculous. Like some shitty backstory out of an anime or comic book.

And what I mean with it is that they act like it is uniquely her own idea when in reality politicians in the UK have been pushing it for almost two years. So by saying "Theresa May wants to ban encryption", they are indeed telling the truth but are trying to paint the image that if she doesn't get into power, that the issue of it being pushed will suddenly vanish. David Cameron also called for it by saying that all forms of encryption should be illegal because of the fact that Tor exists, obviously it didn't pass but it shows that it isn't a new development, and he used pretty much the same reasons May did which is that it allows extremists to hide themselves.

user, everyone comes to the point in their lives where everyone they love starts dropping like flies (unless of course they die first), for you that stage has simply come earlier than for most.

no first for benis, therefore sage

You didn't take the Sankapill, did you?

Set for life, nigga. You're fine. People die, shit happens

UK Election tomorrow. Who do I vote for? The faggot commie, or the internet nanny? This is the shittiest election. And there's no point in voting for someone else because no one else ever gets in power. It's just Labour or Tory, and they're both fucking shit. I hate the muzzie cock sucking Corbyn, but May is trying to destroy the internet in a cop out to make her look like she's 'tackling terrorism' but isn't rounding up all the muzzies so it just results in nothing.

For them to all be dying in their 50s seems insane to me, especially since 2/3 were fit healthy guys. I need to get in shape because my genes might be fucked.

What's that?

I'd give it all away and go back to working in a gas station if I could have my family back.

Its not like Corbyn is not out to destroy the internet as well (through EU), so you may as well get the brexit model.

Get the fuck out of here.

There comes a point in everyone's lives where they lose a bunch of relatives, rich or poor. At least you're set for life.

That's a fucked up mentality to have. You don't have to feel muh guilt for being lucky and then think you are being specially punished for shit that happens to people on all walks of life.

As much as I hate to say it Commie Corbyn, at least he hasn't promised to emulate China's thought policing, yet.

Even worse, a gay Brazilian who loves sucking Muslim cock even though Mohammed and his friends would throw him off a building in the Mid-East. Latuff has been around for years. I can remember him kicking his butthurt into high gear around the invasion of Iraq back in '03

The phenomenon that gives one the power of death in exchange for a mild liking towards Rea Sanka

jesus, you really are in a jam.

No other parties running with a chance?

It's not like the man sold his family for cash, they died and he got the inheritance.

People die, and you would have seen your parents die within your lifetime anyway. The time you had with them, with your family, is not replaceable, but they left you a hell of an inheritance. Will you really waste it all just because you're sad that they died? If you love them, you'll continue on, bear the burden and invest for the future. The pain will eventually go away but you won't forget them.

And if you're losing everyone you care about, then maybe you should get out more and meet people.

Not at clubs or using your newfound money, but just out there. Besides, people come and go. While people may die and leave, there's always more people that you'll meet in the future, stay with, lose, and so on.

Sadness is momentary. Don't let it become your life, you have a choice. Letting sadness become your default would be an insult to those who have passed away.

I don't actually feel any guilt, because obviously I did nothing wrong. Just feels like the family is getting bad times beyond normal life events most people experience.

Sounds like a shitty pill.

It's just been a really shitty 4 months man. I'll survive, but goddamn I need to vent once and a while.

The internet MUST be destroyed. It has been overrun with normalfags, it cannot be saved. Destroy the internet and you destroy the sjw. Vote May.

There's literally no point in voting for a third party, last time people did that with UKIP they were the third highest in terms of votes but only got one seat while the SNP and Libdems who got hardly any votes and got well over 20+ seats each.

Why not do a repeat of the 5th of November?

Ah jeez. I really don't want 70 year olds dictating how the internet should exist.

'Yet' is what worries me. Except I'm sure he'd use it for faggoty lefty reasons.

None. Lib Dems are third closest but they're even faggotier than Labour. And no one likes them since the last election because they had a shared thing with the Tories and everything they promised they went back on because the Tories fucked them over a barrel because they're faggots. It was retarded.
Everyone else is nothing.

GUNPOWDER
U
NOT LEGAL
P
O
W
D
E
REPORTED TO THE BOBBIES

Bongs are fucked. You have the wonderful opportunity to vote for Comrade Corbyn so he can turn your country into Corbynstan. Or you get to vote May and watch your civil liberties bleed away.

As an outsider, Corbyn bothers me more. He's already said he would pay off most of the 100 billion pound EU divorce bill, effectively cucking Britain out of one the biggest points of leverage they have in the negotiations. Corbyn also doesn't seem to believe in the concept of a MAD policy or nuclear deterrence. He strikes me as a British Bernie Sanders, a man who cucks on every single issue even when his country has the leverage to bend a particular situation in their favor. It's that lack of backbone that scares me. And he's not going to put a cap on immigration, so kiss your wages and social cohesion goodbye.

May really flew off the handle with the internet shit. Shame your Bongs don't have guns, so you can't just start a revolution and kick both of these faggots out.

Does that may cunt have children?
Point is, never give power to a woman without children.

That's fair. Just don't do anything rash and life changing.

What civil liberties do we have left?

sounds like the best bet is to vote Tory and hope that liberty crackdown shit is just posturing that never gets off the ground do to lack of political capital and/or will

Corbyn is the clear worse choice, especially in the context of Brexit

No, she's been married for almost forty years too. Corbyn has kids at least.

The right to have tea, crumpets football and pints.
When the state try and take that shit, then you'll see a november 5 no one ever shall forget.

Access to GitHub, Sourceforge, and any kind of encryption, apparently

Man Europe fucking sucks. Can't even buy fun fireworks there.

I'd like to make a counter point:
Hillary Clinton.

Why Github?

fixed that for ya

Everything you said is why I hate Corbyn. He's an absolute faggot with no spine. I watched one interview with him and he consistently refused to answer a question about nuclear deterrence/attack. He kept dodging around, and answering a made up question in his head. I can't vote for a man who is so spineless. And we all know he sucks muhammad cock and will only increase immigration just like Blair.

No, another reason to hate her.

This is my hope. I hope it's just posture. I hope tech companies tell her to fuck off and she 'reluctantly' backs off. But she still won't Auschwitz the muzzies, which is the only thing that will save us.

I hear eastern Europe is fun. For a given definition of "fun" at any rate.

She wants to block access to Github as well

I have the feeling May is just 'making use' of her huge advantage in the polls (no more) to be as shit as she can possibly be, and then later be praised for being 'ok'.

Aren't people avoiding Western Europe to vacation in Budapest Hungary instead?

But why? It is pozzed as fuck I know but why block it?

I'm fairly convinced that Chelsea is some kind of homunculus animated by Bill and Hillary's sins.

Normalfags and olds who don't understand the internet will think it's a dangerous hacker site if enough people tell them so.

As much as I hate recommending Theresa May, a corrupt politician that seeks to destroy you in exchange for wealth is better than a politician that seeks to destroy you because he believes it is the right thing to do. The corrupt official may cave to pressure if they believe that it might endanger their livelihood and there is an extremely small chance that they may feel sorry for what they are doing, but someone that sees themseves as just in doing so will give up any luxury they may have just to see you burn.

archive.fo/yLCWZ

Hmm. You're right.
Tory it is then.

Ah, fucking Carlos Latuff. He needs to be sent to Venezuela. In three separate oil drums.

I'm not saying shillary is a good choice because she has some sort of offspring.
Women without children after the age of 30 is a massive redflag. There has been more reports recently where I live of women 40+ without children using migrants as sex toys and calling them "my boys".

What? Fireworks are legal in bongland you dummy.

She seems to think that blocking major code repositories like Github and Sourceforge will somehow help fight against terrorism. This would make some shred of sense if we were dealing with cyber threats, but May doesn't seem to understand, or at least doesn't want to entertain the idea that she needs to give the police more resources so they can conduct hard investigations on real-world, Muslim social circles. A lot of radicalized Muslim youth were radicalized via real-world contacts, not fucking Github.

She's dancing around the fact that she has to actually go after a specific demographic of people and intends to go after the internet instead of eradicating the issue at its source. Until the day Bongs have a leader that has the spine to acknowledge this, they'll keep watching their daughters get blown up at concerts and have their necks broken when they get run over on a bridge. Her plan is a giant waste of resources and money while achieving fuck all.

The answer is in front of everyone's eyes but no one wants to acknowledge it.

No she doesn't, she's using that as an excuse to shutdown anything she can't control.

They do, they just don't act.
Every single muslim terrorist in the UK since forever was known by the police beforehand.
For fuck sake, the rotterham rape was known by the police but because this modern stigma of "not racially profiling" they rather let children get raped or be ripped apart in an explosion.

Know how you feel lad probably going to vote UKIP since I live in a Labour Stronghold and it doesn't matter who I vote for.

AYO HOL UP, I just came to this thread.
She's really gonna do this? Did she really say this?
If she did, you need a revolution right now. First, they take your guns, now, they take your rights, soon, they'll take your lives.

Boy that's a lot of words to say almost nothing.

Between her and Corbyn, I'm ready to look for a sham gay marriage to get into the US.
Shame every-time I've posted on /cuteboys/ no one has really been that impressed with my dick.

They do. Much like how the US felt cucked until Trump started campaigning (and showing the silent majority they were the majority), the majority of brits don't want this. There isn't a day I don't hear anyone complaining.
Problem is- full scale riots/revolt is needed, and/or a leader to unite people.
It'll happen- I just want there to still be an England after it's done.

See

How much richer are you going, now ?
Sorry. Take care, dear. Don't stay alone in such times, and don't leave your uncle alone either. He's still there, be close to him. We're here for you, ok ?

If Britain falls down to Sweden levels, I don't know where you sane Brits would go.

faggot.

For fuck sake, user. She couldn't care less about kids dying in terror atacks, this is just a poor excuse to implement draconian censorship they probably already had planned anyway.

Actually, I take back what I said, it's not an excuse, she's not even caring to pretend one thing have to do with the other. As far as the european governments care, Islam could march a whole Jihad into it and the only thing they would think about is: "Okay, what insane orwelian police we can pass this time?

What the hell dude, six months in and only one terrorsit attack on US soil so far? boring…

Remove Trump ASAP

The UK stuffs was fun to watch but, the american ones are more enjoyable.

Britain is fucked.

Possibly literally.

Oh they have, for a long time they have been whining about data encryption and peoples basic privacy calling it ever negative name under the sun.

Every sane Britbong, pack up and leave while you can. Or stay behind and sink with the ship like a true patriot.

Ironically the people who would be most likely to tell her off would be the European Court of Human Rights.

I actually start to believe all of the shit happening in Europe was a master plan. Should I put my tinfoil hat on?

I'd like to move to America for the Freedom and stuff.

You're already infected.

No wonder the Scots want to get out.

That is what they want and that is why they keep shoving mudslime in to europe.
They are waiting for the next terrorist attack so they can pass more draconian laws (which they have already finished writing up) with the image of "protection".

The world will turn in to a brave new world before we know it.

Only after you read the protocols.

archive.org/stream/cu31924079589242/cu31924079589242_djvu.txt

Honest question, how many of you consider yourselves redpilled while having never read the muh protocols?

Answer honestly

Is that aids skrillex holing a knife near a frog statue?

Convert to islam and change your name to Abdul something.

Just save up and get your papers. Avoid the major cities and blue states.

Similar situation here, except I voted that way last time, and our 'guaranteed to win' Labour candidate actually came very close to losing his seat to the Conservatives.
After seeing that happen, and hearing he's one of several Labour MPs threatening to quit and form an independent party when Corbyn loses, a tactical Tory vote is what I'll (begrudgingly) go for.

Its kinda funny how much they love the police state, given they only have to govern the most cucked sheep on the planet.

The protocols are a pretty damn neat for showing it, alternatively you can look to the Yinon Plan which is just an extension thereof, but still very much relevant. Although the Yinon Plan was written with the idea that the USSR would still exist in the current age, it manages to shed light on shit nonetheless. If you don't want to read then you always have Ursula Haverbeck to explain shit for you, which still applies even if the focus is on Germany.

This. You are getting some libtard faggots who move into some major cities in red states since it is exotic and rustic to them, but then they pull the same shit that ruined their old stats in the first place. Not to mention there are a lot of RINOs coming who try to act like true conservatives and denizens of their state. It is getting bad in some parts of texas even.

I live in Manchester, Labour pozzed central. Voting Tory now.

We need people to make the Californian parasites feel unwelcomed somehow. Like graffiti on their walls saying Go back to California or something.

Yes

I'd probably go somewhere cold with trees and as few normalfags as possible

It might work but you shouldn't rely on that too much, it would make sense to push the idea that Commiefornians are running away from the shithole they themselves created and seek to create it to where they run off to. If places they try to run to accept this idea, it will be far more potent than any graffiti.

Yeah. At least that one situation with the Conservative representative calling ICE on illegals only to get assaulted and told he should have let people kill him and die woke some people up. You do see some people still try to say they are true conservative denizens of Texas and want that guy out of office since he was apparently born out of the state and hurt people's feelings. What is a huge problem is you are getting a lot of libtards in rural sections of red and blue states as well now. It used to be where conservatives in rural Illinois disliked living there but stayed for one reason or another, but now you have some college faggots coming in to tell a farmer how it is awful he owns a gun and should not shoot coyotes.

If one decided to fuck off to the US, what northern state is the best?
In terms of funs and other freedoms. I hate warm places and I much more prefer forests than deserts.

archive.is/shbAc

archive.is/zpzok

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/geek-com-apologizes-to-gamergate-over-far-cry-5-petition-controversy/32432/

We need to meme up the Parasitic Californian and get people against the Californians invading other states. I don't know how though.

The ones with skills would hop to the US- especially if Trump keeps his word.

Other than that, then the country-side or "fuck it" and revolution.
Brits over-react, more than Americans IMO. We just calm down/under-react very fast. Keep that anger burning and it'd be devastating.

Same.
My issue is the website:
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
Look at this fucking shit. Where do I start?
I think I'm at Step 3 uscis.gov/n-400 but the form is another phonebook. Why do you need 5 different PDFs when you could put all the information in one or two?

Do I apply for US work/home first, then this- or the other way around?

Not to mention I never could find work in the UK- no one wanted to know. So that makes me look super bad when applying for the US.

I don't even know if I have a chance before I submit the $100. I don't like the idea of paying if they don't even need to look over my form in-depth to determine I'm not worthy.

Or an interview- I can blag a fucking interview. I've got the values Trump wants in the US, a stable head, and two working hands. I can't prove that in a fucking form.

what the fuck. do you want to finance this dude?

I FUCKING WONDER WHY

#gamergate in one image

Wow bully!

Goons.

Did they really? That is one of the most retarded things I have heard. I thought they ignored that. Whatever happened to them at least trying to make decent games like Far cry 1 and 2? Now it all just boils down to the same shit.

why you support that shit in the first place?

I don't think he implied he did, user.

I was gonna make duke nukem/poo in loo cross joke but when I searched for Indian name I found out that Darshit is a name and means "respect".

archive.is/Lg8jZ Tumblr is yet again mad at characters being straight.

Tell me the latter is superior to the former with a straight face.
These are games that released within a relatively short time of one another, on is Japanese, the other is Western.
Tell me that the western game is superior.
I fucking dare you to say that without a hint of irony.

Pretty much every Japanese game released this year is better than ME:A, ME:3 and ME:2

I'd even go as far to say FFXV is better and I despise that game.

could you two (1)'s leave please?

I liked the minigames in it. But thats it.

In ffxv.

I'd tell them that I'd wish their parents were never straight so they'd never be born.

Ha! Suck it!

Yakuza isn't now nor has it ever been a good game. You can only argue that it's good because you're comparing it to the biggest disaster of the year.

Those are some dangerous words in this neighbourhood..

That character has such a smug satisfying look on his face. Like the face of someone thinking "I've already won."

so I've got a compilation from a fetish discord I used to be a part of of the entirety of the conversation on November 8
Would any anons like to see some horrible, horrible cringe?
polite Sage for off-topic; don't wanna derail

OINK OINK, WHERE ARE MY ESTROGEN PILLS. MY BALLS ARE GROWING AND I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. #Suicidal

t. Holla Forums
Anyways, we hit the bump limit. Anyone mind making an edit with this pig, but with the face of Holla Forums's BO.

Also, it seems Holla Forums found a new tactic of shitting up the thread.

We're on page two now, go crazy.

If NTR then spoil it.

Triggering the tumblrites has become a pastime.

Those names look like Gor shit.

I want sauce on pic 2, the last ones look like they are from the same mangaka as hotel vonovich.

Guess you didn't here about what Bamco is doing to Tekken 7.

It's easy as fuck, people on tumblr literally search for things to be triggered by, the most mundane the better. It is like some form of olympics for them.

Yakuza has an interesting story but the gameplay has always been pretty terrible and not much has changed in 10 years aside from the quality of the cinematics.

part of it got cut off

The opression olympics.

They were pulled from my "NBM in half girls" fetish folder, I forgot where. I think /rec/ would help out.

cunt protection?

A shame, it looked like lum/tenchi style but I would remember if it was either of those mangas.

n-no

Yes we could use a good laugh.

Why so much hate for hetro parings lately
They've always been angry but lately they've been extra mad.

explain or gtfo

Dowman Sayman has done a lot of shit. It's hard to tell if it's one of his "serious" mangos or one of his porn books at times, but you can probably find that one on sadpanda.

What kind of pleb fetish is this?

forgot to include this

Montana, Vermont, New Hampshire.

archive.is/nv9L6

I don't really pay attention to Discord/IRC drama, what is this?

not Holla Forums, just a fetish discord I used to be a part of

I thought it was someone's fetish thing? Still..

The most important thing to remember about leftists is that no matter what else they believe, they believe themselves to be neutral and objective.

You guys remember that Allahu Akbar episode in Family Guy? They censored it, now it just explodes without saying Allahu Akbar first. Got a free netflix trail this month and just noticed it.

The most important question is why are you watching Family Guy?

Not a big fan of it. I am eating something right now and I need to watch something light hearted and fun, and I already watched everything else one can watch.

I wouldn't say they believe themselves as neutral and objective, I would consider them to see themselves as good and just. They merely describe themselves as such because being neutral and objective is seen as good, as a result they describe themselves as it. A very common theme among them is to try to hijack words, like how they call themselves liberals despite not fitting the adjective of liberal. Fuck it, even now they try to hijack the word "libertarian" even though they are well aware of its current meaning, in fact they try to hijack it BECAUSE of this meaning since it gives them a positive image merely by association. It is how they infiltrate, they leech off of whatever is popular and if it works then they use to take over the group or instituion they are leeching off of, and if it doesn't then they just move onto the next hip thing. There is a very good reason why Yuri called ordinary leftists "political prostitutes", because they are essentially a one-way mirror: an unsuspecting individual sees a reflection of himself, while someone aware of the trick will be able to actually see through into the other side of it.

Ai-chan a cute.

Is she retarded?

The people running the show definitely don't believe themselves to be neutral and objective. The grunts believe, with complete and utter certainty, whatever their celebrities tell them to believe. They might not have even a vague understanding of the abstract concepts of neutrality, objectivity, or whatever other word has been slated for annexation, but they believe they embody that term with every fiber of their being, to the point of going berzerk or having a nervous breakdown if you proved otherwise.

She doesn't know english.

I think it's slowly getting pozzed.

Really doubt it'll fall. Pixiv is a way for moon artists to get their names out and to get into the industry, and seeing how autistic 2ch dwellers and pixiv regulars are, it's going to be a bloodbath and asses are going to get ripped open if a SJW starts fucking with popular artists.

What on earth is your definition of light hearted and fun user? The first seasons fit the light hearted charm, but later seasons is just meaninglessly crude.

I prefer some episodes of american dad to pretty much any family guy.

Any update on the tokyo ghoul/voltron thing? Also does anyone know why shippers are so antagonistic to waifufags? I am noticing shippers getting asshurt and attacking waifufags in multiple fandoms.

if worse comes to worse pixiv will do what dmm did and ip block the gajins

no bully

Well Holla Forums expectations for E3?

Cultural enrichment.

Vita 2.

Xbox is unveiling Scorpio, the most powerful video game console known to man. At the same time they're expanding their xbox anywhere program and promising dual release on xbox and PC so there's really not much point for anyone to start spending money on it.

But only if you have their spyware

You mean the switch? It has about double the games vita had.

Someone over there seems to.

Joking aside, I really hope sony doesn't abandon the idea of a vita successor. Nintendo having a monopoly in the handheld market is dangerous and will only lead to more devs going the way of Neverland Co.

Good fireworks aren't. You can only get shitty ones.

Well it wouldn't be hard for them to compete if they did plan on a psp3, all they would have to do is have some decent battery life and some fucking games this time.

The voice actress surely don't.

In a show of pride and support for the LGBT community all devs perform a sacred scat ritual where they douse themselves in feces and HIV positive blood.

Game crash.

All they need to do is push it as a portable PS2, make the game licensing fee even lower than nintendo's and don't fucking use priority memory cards again.

Anyone know if there were any life lessons learned from the fuck wits that got robbed with the help of that rapper on some island? I almost forgot that happened.

What episode? I want to verify.

Why is my dick so open-minded?

It's just random bullshit without any kind of deeper meaning to it.

season 9 episode 6

All it needs to do is release with an autism rpg launchtitle.
It's proven time ant time again that the console with the most autism simulators wins, everytime.
Except in the 360/ps3 era, but that gen was a mistake and best not remembered.

Ahahahshahahahahaha. No. And they will keep them small and fragile like the vitas with no internal flash memory on the handheld at all. Though I too would love to see a portable ps2, it aint happening, not without crap battery, 1 control feature that is more a hinderance than a boon, and propriatary memory that costs 4-4 times its sd equivalent. I would love to see all ps2 game for ps3 psn shifted to the ps4.

Timestamp? I've not seeing the joke in the preview images on the progress bar.

I had it closed, it happens somewhere at 8:00

Looks like I left Saudi Arabia just in time. Shit's about to get down.

This proprietary shit is what killed the vita and the psp. Meanwhile Nintendo went with sd card for the 3ds.

What's going on in Saudi Arabia? Only heard shit about Qatar

(I don't want to tempt fate, but I think I've found the worst take)
archive.fo/kfGWo

Well Saudis are involved, better get out of the way when they are, it's a muslim getting excited thing.

It's the french word for woman, why don't they just use woman?

3DS and Switch don't use proprietary memory cards

The psp at least had sd card adaptors for the memsticks. Expect a repeat of the vita teeny memcards to prevent that

Sonys company specialized in hardware before vidya, nintendo was more software, thats why sony was contracted by nintendo to work on the hardware for snes until they both tried to fuck eachother over.

World War 3 maybe.Iran got Ramadan'd and accused Saudi Arabia of funding ISIS.

Sultan Erdogan decided in his retardation to side with Qatar over the Saudi/UAE blockade and wants to send more troops to Turkey's bases there,so now Turkey is allied with Iran on the issue.
Egypt also supports the Saudis against Qatar even though they hate them for the failed Muslim Brotherhood coup. Israel meanwhile is furiously rubbing its hands together. I think thats whats happening anyway, Middle East politics makes my brain hurt.

It's basically a feminist buzzword for "Female who is feminine". I have never seen anyone identify as "femme" who wasn't also into far-left politics.

Because French is a "romantic language". I really don't get why French is considered romantic, probably because half of the entire continent of Africa can speak it.

What the fuck is Erdogan even doing

Let me guess: by "feminine", they actually mean masculine.

He wants a new ottoman empire, im pretty sure he's going to back stab Iran given the chance.

Edrogan is trying to solidify and legitimize himself as the ruler read dictator supreme of turkey. And hes siding with countires whos people would fight for the country not against the country like canada the states and most of europe.

Poor iran, wants to improve but every country keeps them from being able to.

Would be entirely dependent on your definition of both terms. But "masculine female" would fall under the term "butch" for them. Which is pretty much lesbo stereotype territory.

Assuming you're serious, French is a "romance language," along with Spanish, Portugese, and Italian, because it's a descended of the language spoken by the Romans. Simple as that.

And english is the bastardization of latin.

Fuck accent marks.

English is this weird hodgepodge of a language that started as an offshoot of the Germanic languages, but got a massive infusion of Latin initially through the French-speaking Normans that conquered the British Isles a thousand years ago, then again due to the overwhelming influence of the Latin-speaking Catholic Church over Europe for most of the intervening millennium. Now it's something out of a linguistic scholar's fevered nightmares, but it's still the planet's single most in-demand language for everyone to learn.

Except Quebec. Hon hon, motherfuckers.

English is a bastardization of a lot of languages though latin is a big one. The romance languages are the romance languages because they come from latin and are really similar to each other. I know if you speak Spanish people can understand you even if they only speak Portuguese or Italian though it sounds like your pronouncing everything wrong.

Fuck english's inconsistent rururus.

You must have given me the wrong episode or time. I'm not seeing it anywhere.

It is okay, we have very helpful and easy to learn mnemonic to remember most of them. For example, if you're spelling a word and it looks retarded as you focus on it just remember this one simple rule. I before E except after C or when sounding like "Eye" or "Ay" as in Einstein or Weigh. Neither, weird, foreign, leisure, seize, forfeit, and height are all Exceptions spelled right but don't let the C-I-E-N words get you uptight!

I remember there being a completely retarded way of writing "fish".

You mean feesh?

No I mean something that you wont even think is a real word. Something that looks like "vzimx".

archive.is/obRGx
archive.is/6TtOS

archive.is/A0blm

Comic books continue their inevitable decline.

My god what?

A gameplay trailer and release date of 13 Sentinels. The confirmation that it's still alive and coming to the west was still good enough.

XSeed announcing the localization of Trails of Cold Steel 3 (or the Crossbell games, but there isn't a pressing need since I'm playing the draft translation of Zero).

Anything else would be a bonus.

Why are they talking to each other like their only form of human contact is an online message board?

What? Are they even trying?

It just works

I gotta give em credit where credit's due; I honestly didn't think they could come up with anything that would surprise me anymore.

What the fuck is this?

I can understand Batman and Superman having capes, but something about Wonder Woman having one doesn't look as nice.

You're kidding me? Holy shit this is so embarrassing! Meninism is literally a joke! It's a fucking meme! The whole point was to take fucked up feminist tweets and flip the genders, and every feminist tweet sounds super fucked up and sociopathic if you flip the genders. That's the whole point! It's literally just taking the piss out of feminists. It's astounding how many feminists think it's a genuine thing. Holy fuck I can't stop laughing. You don't even have to fight them, just set up a few troll accounts and invent a fake movement and let them fight their strawman till they tucker themselves out.

I thought they fired the last wonder woman writer who tried to make her an anti male sociopath who unironically used mansplaining.

Saudi Arabia was, the only question is if they still are given the weird situation they are in now. They are probably trying to back off from ISIS because Syria is getting slightly better and Syria is going to try to fuck their shit up for their part with ISIS. I don't know why Erdogan is being a retard and further showing how little being allied to him means.

Is their mental age twelve?

this is some bullshit, someone drew a penis and a fucking unicorn and it still recognized it but not mine

archive.is/HDPlj

They're comic book writers, so literally man children. It's the lowest form of writing. When you can't get a job writing anywhere else you write capeshit.

Should I be worried if I enjoy these immensely?
It's like a trainwreck inside a plaincrash inside the Titanic at the top of Mount Vesuvius on 9/11.

Good morning, faggots. So, are there other feminists echoing Anita Sarkeesian's "misogyny isn't a problem in Islam" narrative?! I posted it on Kotaku in Action and they deleted it under rule 7, saying "I'm making them my personal army". Reddit is a mistake.

Long as you don't pay for them.

That's because of how optical recognition works. Notice how the shape remains somehow constant on the hits?

I was going to elaborate on who this guy is and how he's connected to dragondicks, a rabid schitzo SJW from tumblr that he had the hots for, but "she's" a fat ugly tranny, but I can't find it's picture on my computer. So I start googling "dragondicks doxx" thinking it'll help. I find a shit load of gamergate stuff.

So KiA won't even discuss it? Fucking faggots. I haven't heard anything about it beyond that she's getting laughed at and BTFOd

It was pinky something, but mlp attracted all the batshit trannies.

And to think Marvel at one point actually had a female supremacist villain who tried to launch a missile who would sterilize all men in the world. She also tried to turn Captain America into a woman.

Nope! They went on full-on "ignore her brand and she'll go away! She's irrelevant" shtick. Completely missing the point of the post.

Elaborate, please.

I recall seeing it pop up on Voat earlier, for what it's worth.

yea I know I'm just shitposting :^)

Once again proving how these people are literal children. Remember when you were very little and used to draw someone you didn't liked a bully or even your mom after she scolded you in a bad way to try get back at them? Yea I know artists and writers aren't the same person but you get the idea

There's a panel where it's implied she cut his cock off, and he's standing there hurt and hunched over about to cry while she's smirking. The whole issue revolves around how she stole his manhood and she talks about mounting it like a trophy. But captain america's' super soldier shit made it grow back later in the issue.

Directly from the wiki:

Here's the link in case you think I'm joking

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Deidre_Wentworth_(Earth-616)

I hope SNK shows off their next game.

Fricking Yanderes

Talk about banned material in this current era.

Have you ever checked SC's forums and comments sections? They're already there. It's only a matter of time until Artefact gives in and panders to them.

I'm laughing too hard already. I didn't say stop.

Like all celebrity fiascos it got swept under the rug. Even the threats to sue Ja Rule went nowhere.

Only been to the channel part of Sankaku for lewds. However, I do look at the comments from time to time, and you're right, it's infected.

Community there seems bent on telling them to fuck off.

Looked at the Persona thread and it seems Connor doesn't even know Japanese.

you expected them to know japanese?

There have been some good comics made before. Preacher, Y the Last Man, anything made by Alan Moore. A bad writer is a bad writer no matter what the medium is, and bad writing has no excuse just because it's a comic.

are you to mememagic-ing it?

What is his claim to fame again? Other than being propped up by the clique and rags and having that site going waaah waaaah persona5 is a betrayal waaah because neofags said so waaah.

Agreed. I never bought the whole 'lel it's comic tho, that's why'. That's how you invite the tumblr level shit writing and art and then all of a sudden, it's somehow accepted, because 'it's just a comic'. It sounds like a cuck's excuse. Fuck that noise.

Nobody knows Japanese.Its impossible.

You can learn japanese, you just get killed if you do

I might not know japanese, but I am learning.

Scapegoat who wants a job at atlus but is too shitty to get it through proper channels. Probably sent his cv many times or never and expected to get a call anyways and never did get contacted. The only people to show his scummy ass kindness is the cult of sojus so its why he works for their cult scheme.

Drawfags never disappoint.

How often do they do this? Prop up a talentless hack because they happen to know them or toes a convenient line?

Very.

Was involved with the release of Muv-Luv , and from looking in , he poisoned the mod community for osrs.

Ah ah ah ah. its fucking rita.

Dodged that bullet, explains the cesoring rumors early on.

That's the thing. And I'm not even asking to see his actual cv, just asking what does he claim to offer, what kind of stuff or projects did he claim to work on, to back up his shit talking.

The cancer goes deep and wide. I mean shit, just look at the case of HR and PR infiltration. Or the clusterfuck that is current day bioware\andromeda. It's just with the personer5 and the clique throwing a tantrum over not getting the shakedown scam, it was so blatantly obvious.

Thats why I say and will never stop saying we need to infiltrate hr and pr. And probably politics too at this rate.

So if that is really him, the moron is not even a translator.

/mlp/ is literally nothing but shitposting and cancerfags circlejerking around the most autistic fandom ever conceived.

Gail Simone is still writing for them, so no.

I'd worry more if you're seriously outraged by something this pathetic, and not mocking it.

Wasn't one of the lantern colors (the purple one? I forgot) essentially a faction of superpowered radical feminists?

Saved.

I do not understand how Conner got so popular with the SJW clique. He was an absolute nobody before P5. I also do not understand how they claim P5 was worse then FE:Fates, even though they defended it. I remember one here saying that it was because of "KEK".
Is Muv-Lov any good? What was censored?

Back in the day it was good, because people was starved for translated VNs, its better to learn moonrunes and read good VNs

Movements need figureheads for morale.

Ghoti.

AND HE MADE ME WATCH AND HE SAID HE DID IT FOR THE LULZ

reminder she blocked me because she was talking shit about other peoples writing so I posted that page at her and she got super pissed off

Does anyone ever go to cuckchan still? I often wonder what they think of Holla Forums today. I've always found it amusing that they call Holla Forums cancer when almost every thread here is leagues better. 4chan is full of SJWs, spergs, apologists, and cancer. Always was, it must be worse now. I have a "friend" that uses 4/pol/ and he says it's all liberal cucks now. No idea if that's true. Also, whenever 4chan goes down we get overrun by cancerfags till it comes back up.

Their scams tend to be pretty obvious when it gets to this point. The play asia and the attempt to get a porn game hub like steam set up in Canada as well. There were others that were worse, but its hard to keep track of how often they do this shit.

HR and PR are going to be a long haul to deal with. Its such a damn web of interrelated issues, because if colleges weren't fucked, we wouldn't have this, if executives weren't fucked HR would get fired for hiring worthless people, etc.

They prop or drop anyone that is convenient or inconvenient for their end goals. That's how cynical these people are. Their associations are all in service of the almighty ideology.

こんばんは、これを削除してください

off topic:
How do I make Webm for Retards not overheat my laptop and use up all the cpu processing?

I use Xmedia

It was not gail who made wonderwoman say "mansplain" and participate in brutalizing a guy. But whale is cancer who ruined dynamite comics. At least witchblade ended before the cancer.

I imagine something something first one to screech. And go play steins:gate and 0 for good visual novels. Pcube did decently. I someday hope that chaos:head is localized for the ps4 or steam by them. I loved the anime.

techraptor.net/content/no-mans-sky-cassette-tape-mystery-grows

I know it wasnt her
it was her who wrote the garbage batgirl comic got it canceled due to low sales then sent a feminist sjw army to harass DC to get it back

And that's not getting into the other problems fates had. If anyone is serious about P5 being worse than Fates, who the fuck is that possible?

They think we're dead.

We know. But as long as DC hasn't kicked her out for essentially destroying comic book writing with that "Women in Refrigerators" stunt, they will never stand up to SJW bullshit even if costs them the company.

Gotta have a figurehead or a pawn to start something. But too bad, the opponent already knew their moves beforehand.

Even now, that game and all the unwanted backlash and censoring still burns me.

Nope.

Yes it will be. And I agree with in terms of the chemo, the cancer did not happen overnight, and the chemo won't happen overnight either. But it needs to happen, or else the cancer will consume everything. And I don't believe in the memeteor as a practical solution.

premiere is pretty decent too. 11:27 and only 11mb.

It's like fucking poetry.

Heh, that's worth a chuckle. He used to write a comic called Hack/Slash which was often accused of being sexist for it's risque main character and cheesecake art. Guess now he feels the need to repent.

Speaking of P5. I finally got the chance to play it, and I'm surprised there hasn't been any outcry about Lala-Chan, the flaming dudes in Shinjuku that may or may not have raped Ryuji and Ryuji not wanting to look like a fag for going to the amusement park with you. That shit seems like the type of stuff they would have tried to smooth over had the clique localized it.

Only /sp/ on occasion because 8/sp/ is dead.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. On the one hand it keeps the cancer away. But on the other it means there's less chance of new blood and new users.

I actually kinda like the slowness. I remember some threads moving so fast your post would be lost, it was like a chat on a youtube stream. No discussion was taking place. Here, we actually talk. It's cozy.

Oh, I remember this one. Wasn't this one of the inspirations for Skullgirls?

archive.is/R3Kmx

It's only impossible because my mind has a very bad habit of wandering off & not putting myself into full-autismo Ever since I saw Monobeno get posted in another thread, I vowed to eventually get myself back on my feet & put that irritation mood to something useful.

The /aco/ board used to have long running Vivian porn threads and the shortstack thread did a bunch of goblin Vivian pictures. People really like her a lot but you can't post her on Holla Forums without people getting super triggered. It's not surprising that nobody knows who Gilda is but I'm a little surprised that no one has heard of Erin. Did that webcomic end or something?

Anyway, Holla Forums is the worst because they constantly defend censorship and shit like the Runescape gay event. However when I notice GG stuff come up it's not too bad. A lot of people agree that GG was right and accomplished most of what it set out to do, but they don't agree whether it was worth the shitstorm and larping or if people who delt the finishing blow actually deserve the credit. Like Hogan was responsible for Gawker, even though Denton wrote that whole article about how much we disrupted their operations.
But I guess they're still not as bad as Reddit who's suddenly super into Battleborn and is already defending summer specific loot boxes in Heroes of the Storm. Those people literally can't fit dicks further down their throat.

I really just go to talk about hots on /vg/ or check out the state of /d/ games in their game dev thread. Pretty desperate for something new and they're the only people working on stuff other than shitty gender changing girl simulators.

There was an outcry about the two flamers. They think lala is a positive trans representation and probably didn't notice the last one.

Last 2 are in progress now.

As much as I liked the squidloli, I have to stick to the theme or shit don't make sense. Sorry Ikanon.

At least the community isnt cucked, speaking of downvotes gelbooru removed the ability to downvote at the tail end of the last anime season, I suspect the reasoning behind this was the rabid yurifag that uses proxies to mass downvote non yuri porn of anime and games like maid dragon and neptunia.

Other thing that has been bothering me is that the existence of the "hetero" tag on dan/gelbooru. I know that there has been a massive push against heterosexuality and how it is perceived as normal. Expecially with sjweebs that go around shitting on hetero relationships calling it boring, het shit and the like. And another thing is that the tag itself is seems relitvely new as it only has 100K images tag and at least on gelbooru some of the newer images aren't tagged with hetero so I don't know what to make of it, maybe I just being paranoid.

>>>Holla Forums872921 Holla Forums link if you want to read the whole thing.

I still browse half/d/, mostly for musclegirls

There is a good case to be made for the tag though.
Imagine if you want to restrict your search to heterosexual couplings. A "hetero" tag would be the easiest way to do that.

The funny thing is, every single Muslim related incident in Britain has been mostly due to Police/MI6 being incompetent or unwilling to act because of the negative media backlash for jailing muslims.

It's had nothing to do with laws that weren't strict enough. Manchester, Rotherham, London Bridge, etc etc. All turned out to be complete cucked authorities not willing to do what must be done, and that they had the power to do so.

Theresa Mays suggestion is just pure transparent power grab, just like the Patriot Act.

The first one with the yellow background panel doesn't work to draw the eyes in. Try muting the color or changing it entirely. The rest look good, though the second could be improved by using a lighter shade of blue instead of plain white.

I go maybe once or twice a week when I feel the urge to troll and shitpost I'd rather shit up that place and bring the actual conversations here The only time I see this place brought up is by fags that are obviously still salty about GG. It's usually like clockwork too. Someone will say something positive or neutral about GG, then a few people will agree and the thread will move on with whatever the topic was until all of a sudden it gets bombarded with a rain of "REEEE GO BACK TO CRIPPLECHAN! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE! WE KICKED YOU OUT!!!" and then the thread will disappear. It's pretty obvious that there's some kind of coordinated group that's always on watch and ready to swarm. Well, unless there's a lot of people like me who put on a fake SJW act because it it's a fun and easy way to troll people. I wouldn't say the user base is full of SJWs, well Holla Forums anyways, but the mods definitely are. I honestly couldn't imagine going there for anything other than fucking around for an hour or so. Even once chill places like /m/ and /vr/ (which were my main boards way back when) are filled with trolls and the same stale memes being run into the ground.

I don't even know how you post there, I was permabanned after posting a midget. And all the VPNs I use are range blocked.

SORT YOURSELF OUT, BUCKO.

Man, I don't get these people. Sometimes they'll bitch to the moon about joke drag queen characters that are obviously men, but then other times they'll be all "SO PROGRESSIVE!"

Why is Mov-Lov shit? I recall something about the MC being a puss and there was a whole post dedicated to how bad Mov-Lov is, but I don't have it.

What's wrong with going to 4Chan? It's not infested with SJWs like you think. Remember, they don't even have a Holla Forums. Honestly, they're the ones who make all the OC and capture Shia's flags

youtube.com/watch?v=FMNgujnMOt8&lc=z12ns1xggwvtfzbmo22zfdkwjsqgvlfjg04.1496884767471647

lel the SJWeebs also do damage control in the youtube comments of strange jounrye

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh I love it posts like this give me energy to keep fighting

One thing I noticed is that if you troll under the guise of being an SJW, I think the mods will think you're an actual one. So no matter much you derail and shit up a thread, as long as you're bitching about shit not being progressive enough or calling people a shitlord, you'll get away with it.

good to see the top comment shitting on treehouse how is the reply shit on atlus a highlighted reply?

because I clicked on the reply to highlight it to share here

I visit /@/ on /vg/, Because I like Idols and they translate a lot of stuff that doesn't even typeset so I can use those translations as practice

Not even sure if that highlighted reply is a bait account.

They need to bring back high cut Wonder Woman.

Golly gee user, it sure sounds fun. Maybe you could go back there for a few years and confirm all this for us. That'd be swell.

Where? All I see is Nintendrones being fucking retards thinking that it's Nintendo's choice what Atlus does with their games and trying to start a console war between the 3DS and switch.

It's fine as long as it's presentable. I want to say there has to be a better way of rewording the harassment paragraph in 4th image, but then again if I recall, you said your OCs are more of a hook to get people to look around the ESA & I'm overthinking stuff at this late of stage.

This way of thinking is why cripplechan has a userbase smaller than Battleborn.

?

I honestly don't understand this. I'm playing the game through with the English dub (I know, I know) and I haven't once thought "Wow this is stilted and unnatural sounding." If this was actually a google translated mess, then that would show through when the english VAs deliver their dialogue.

Holy kek! Are you trying to make me go blind? My eyes~
This one's only making it unreadable. Try lightening up the yellow in the original post, lmao.

Really? because a good boy nintendrone would shill to people to buy both.

?
Battleborn has 800 concurrent; 8/v/ has 3,000 concurrent

Get rid of the faggot mods and Hiroyuki, and I might feel safe about just visiting 4chan again.
Make /e/ more than just kikasae roleplay threads and then I'd go back.

Get rid of, "your favorite," in the third paragraph, that one exclamation mark in the fourth, and replace the final paragraph with something more concrete than, "turn against gamers."

Well, I also realized that the upper and lower color boxes need to match. So Yellow is basically out, because it would make the white text in the upper box unreadable. I'll keep dabbling.

Maybe try switching the two reds?
Make the background intense and the area around the text lighter?

Yes, and 4Chan has thousands of times that. If 4Chan is /r/funny, Holla Forums is some loser's subreddit about garage doors, with 12 subscribers.

It's right there in the comment section, people are actually bitching that the 3DS is still getting support

Need a quick guide for xmedia, please

So Nintendrone Civil War soon? wew

Yeesh, that thumbnail scorches my eyes too. They look better up close. But that's part of why I do my fiddle-fucking in the thread, so I can see how others see them.

Still too harsh on the eyes.

Much better, though it has an 80s comic book feel to it. This may or may not be a positive.

The mods are all SJWs but what about the userbase? I used to browse /mlp/ and towards the end it was becoming nothing but SJWs, right up until the exodus. What about half/v/?

That's just wrong. It really shows their hand.

Even if the userbase is still predominantly shitlord, it's run by SJWs now. All the mods, the janitors. How could you stand having SJWs come into your "homeland," smack you around, shit up your yard, give you shit, and rule over you?

So I'm not really following gamergate too much anymore but have we had any recent updates about the Korea situation? Last I heard the frontrunner for their new election had a megalian sidekick as his running mate.

The userbase is pretty much just reddit now. They saw huge surges in visitors during the election. If you really want to go back to cuckchan, just go to reddit instead because it's basically the same thing now.

Testing color invert. The pattern on the others is lighter BG with bolder variant boxes anyway.

/biz is alright but I'm fairly sure that the mods just completely ignore it because of how slow it is

Surprisingly comfy.

It's not bad. Why not try it behind a background texture such as wood?

Eh, trying to keep them all simple and clean.

Two color shifts, plus text change to lighter blue on the highlights.

kek, also on 4chan I frequently see Holla Forums OC being posted. I was surprised how many redanon pics I saw there.

Then like you were told earlier, why don't you go back? Just remember that you had better jerk it to tranny porn becuase if you don't they might ban you! You don't want that do you? Why are you wasting your time on a loser's subreddit about garage doors that worships ancient games? I'm sure 4/v/ has a thread right now about the newest call of duty and how much they hope it has tranny options for player characters. It's right up your alley.

Fair enough.
MY EYES!

Color shifted twice, plus highlight changes.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yes user, you're completely right. That's why you have to go back and warn people like yourself not to come here.

So, no recent gook updates about the upcoming election?

Looks pretty good, the colour clicks with his jacket & Monado.

Yeah, I got banned for saying I didn't want to fuck trannies. But that was about a year and a half ago.

Someone switch 'Gail' to 'Whale' on this pic please.

Popular =/= good.
The type of people who come here have a very different outlook on life than halfchanners. Call it what you will, the tone here is different, jaded, maybe even mature, but there's a difference.
The fact that you're here means you might listen, and I advise you to do so:
A message board is like a lunch table, you sit at the one with the people you like most. We don't like the 4chan table because the moderator next to it is a pain in the ass and there are too many newfags sitting there.
We're okay with being smaller since quality > quantity when it comes to interactions.

I honestly don even know what to say. I usually see something really retarded in comics and say there is little else that can make it worse, but then this happens. I am just glad I made the switch to only read older comics years ago. Problem is that some old writers became huge faggots over the years or tried to take credit from other people who worked with them. Adam Hughes is still sperging out about having dirty male Trump supporters as fans.

This shit is what year 10 kids do in school in their Learn To Use MS Publisher class.

Even Wizard magazine did better than this.

there is a new one

Depends on the board. Not as much SJW cancer as people think, but as said, it's pretty much reddit or 9gag tier. Everything's about repeating the latest ebin maymay and beating that horse into pudding. I think the sheer retardedness of the influx of reddit users may have actually driven a lot of the SJWs away. Still, that's like saying "my AIDS cured my cancer." As for /mlp/ since you mentioned it. I guess they were combined with Holla Forums as an April Fools joke and I hear they came out the other side pretty red pilled or something.

They'll sadly never get rid of Simone. The only reason she broke into comics was because she was endlessly bitching about the portrayal of women in comics in the early 2000s, and giving her books to write is what keeps her bacony maw shut. They don't even give her big titles anymore because, much like her stomach, her comics constantly flop.

Could you please explain this? I never heard of it. Any other retarded events?

So go do better.

so basically the same as 8ch Holla Forums

OPh, /mlp/ was always a mixture of Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums. In the early days it's what made the board fun. But then the SJW mod took over and scruffy ent nuts and deleted 10 pages of threads in a single day and it was never the same after that. The smart people left, leaving only cancer behind.

Surprisingly the offshoot mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html is still active, thought for sure that would die within a week.

I have to concur, why is Cloud there?
Also, the message sounds infantilizing with, "Your favorite game companies," that exclaimation mark at the end of paragraph 4, and, "Sounds familiar?" in the last paragraph. In fact, the whole last paragraph feels too vague.
I know I'm pushing this pretty hard, but I think a dead-serious tone would be best here.

Alright, so there are two left to do: KOS-MOS and T-ELOS.

KOSMOS I think I have covered. It will be a "what to do about the ESA" panel with their contact information and avenues for feedback, advice on contacting sponsors and such. The potential solution to the problem.

The T-ELOS panel should really make the case as to WHY the ESA should change. I think. I'm a little up in the air on what argument to use, but leaning towards a "with great power comes great responsibility" arguement. The ESA is huge and well connected, and has an obligation to support the people that drive their industry. That sort of deal.

Thoughts?

This one's a keeper.

We're only 7k from taking spot 55 guys, keep it up

tbh the worst boards are probably Holla Forums and /r/. The former is nothing but trap shit and /r/ is almost exclusively requests for cumshops and x-rays from kids who can't find their own porno.

Just go to /pone/

Xenoblade was (((localized))) and Nintendo is iirc one of the most prominent abusers of the ESRB
Not unrelated (at least entirely)

Exactly.

And the tripfag has an attitude about it, too. Who is this asshole, anyway?

Thanks for clearing that up.

I go to both, /pone/ is not for politics(outside of the thread laughing at the VAs twitter posts about politics) and frankly I'm sick of every other Holla Forums. Cuckchan Holla Forums is shit because the mods won't allow any action to be taken and other Holla Forumss are shit because if you deviate from the groupthink you get banned. I mean I got banned on our Holla Forums for "defending jews" just because I said that the holocaust didn't happen and shouldn't be made to.

Have you considered /liberty/?

Can't think of anything better because that's pretty much what it bogs down to.

Well if you want get further than that, you can thank Howard Lincoln for a lot of the industry's bullshit.

Xenoblade x was localized by noa, xenoblade was done by noe and tuned out decent. Its why I push for noe to be considered the a team and noa to be gutted like a fish and made no more than the advertising branch for north america AT MOST.

reminder to filter and report shills

Oh I left that fandom back when the exodus happened and GG started. Haven't watched since and don't miss it.

I'm pretty far from libertarian I'm just opposed to genocide.

That calculator thing is pretty useful. Last time I tried making a webm it was like 8mb even without sound.

I went with Xeno characters for a couple reasons. 1: The localization failure of Xenoblade X deprived me of a game that I was excited for. And 2: The whole series represents various "endings and beginnings, and the power of humans to change their fate" sorts of ideas. I came real close to using Nep characters instead, but they just didn't feel as nice to me.

When you only want to bitch about someone else's work, you're wasting energy that could be making a superior (to you) alternative. That's how we've always done this, so how new are you?

Out of curiosity, where are NoE's offices located?

you guys wanna laugh?

twitter.com/mombot/status/872657430441639936
archive.fo/rHyoe

Haven't been there in years, occasionally see some archives from time to time.

The last I saw an archive was from a /mu/tant friend, about how /mu/ got cucked by a half japanese indie pop singer.
When they found out she has an alpha /fit/-tier chad asian boyfriend earlier this year, many threw a tantrum and started to hate on her music, and now every tread about her is memed to hell.

Was fucking hilarious, the guy is like the living personification of the chad meme robots sperg out about.

Why's the first pic have John's face scribbled out? Also is he still planning on running for office? I really want to watch that shit unfold.

a.uguu.se/v4Epp55lcDEY_BriannaWuPlenarySpeakeratMellonSummerinstituteatJCSU.webm
archive.fo/YHIaw

Fuck off. Why the hell are you making these infographs anyway? Is it to make it look like you're doing something besides trap posting and blogging? Is it to feel important?

She's too nice.

Their website says Frankfurt am Main Germany.
It's insulting.

Sam Hyde is a national treasure.
archive.is/6z3EO

because hes face freaks me out.
its unnatural

Britian or spain, but judging by noe's black face shit in some games probably britian.

He better quit while far, far behind. What he claims gamergate has done, both dems and repubs will do plenty worse.

his*

NoE aren't exactly angels either. They've been known to make unnecessary changes (such as changing character's races in Style Savvy) and censor shit as well. Granted they're not memelords, but they still have problems. NoA honestly needs a dedicated team that only works on RPGs and more serious games. The average Nintendo game that's humorous and light on dialogue (IE stuff like Kirby, mainline Mario, Donkey Kong, Splatoon) are all generally fine when released here. I'd even say that a lot of the more comedic text heavy stuff (like the Mario and Luigi games) aren't too bad. The problem arises when you have people writing Fire Emblem characters as if they're writing an Animal Crossing character.

Huh, w9uld not have guessed there.

Fucking hilarious

Danke.

Hope someone mirror the video before DeVondia cries racism from the KKK Gamers and takes it down.

im on it

2 post up man. Keep noe as rpg and serious games branch, give noa the scraps and fire reggie into the sun. Every normalfag I know hate him, even nintendo hard devouts.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd go hunt down the interview he did with Dick Masterson. Talked about his show and why he thinks it got cancelled, described his perfect sketch, stuff like that. Watched his tedx talk because of it and this man's a comedy genius. I wish I could troll as hard as he does. Here's an animation some guy did based on Sam's favourite sketch, as described to Dick Masterson.

I'd love to buy him a beer some day.

Toppest of Keks. This man has brass balls.

Ayyyyyyy.

I think I've seen his interview with Dick, it was pretty cool to be honest.

It seems like the man is just always in trolling mode, I loved it. Having actually googled it, apparently someone cut out just the interview and put it on youtube.

Anyone else find it funny that Wu has Johnson right under him in that video

HOLY FUCK THE VIDEO WENT PRIVATE AS I WAS GOING TO CONVERT IT

SHUT IT DOWN THE GAMERS KNOW

THEY DELETED THE VIDEO

Thats why we mirror then post here/spread it, not reverse.

Did someone download it?

are we being observed?

Always and fuck knows why we get monitored so heavily. Things can float around reddit or twitter for a bit but as soon as they pop up here it seems like shit gets taken down within minutes.

Always. I never did find the MSPaint edited version of this picture.

Oh, wait, it was the opposite, that's right. It was something like "samurai and ninjas can also be called cowboys". I just got tired of asking every thread.

The answer to that is the identical to the question of is there a journo clique. A simultaneous
of course not!

I took the screenshot from some video back when the SVU shit happened and added the caption, that's all I remember

What was the run time for the video at btw?

9:48

Double-checking, download is fucking up so only had the first 4 mins working. And lads, that video was shared in the threads about 2 weeks ago, so we're pretty safe at archiving all the shit down. Sorry DeVondia, no gibs for you.

What the heck dude. Running for congress but >she looks like a disgusting slob that just got out of bed. You can at least comb your hair.

Expecting a sjw batshit white trash tranny whos probaly post op to actually groom? Hed be doing porn if he actually took care of his tranny ass and tried to look like a woman and not a disfigured nicholas cage in a wig.

ayyyyyyyyyy

mirror is up and running
you dont click it. i just wanna let you know that its up

It's like an internet law that Wu looks like shit in every photo and video.

They'd do well to remember that when you stare long enough into the abyss, it starts to stare back.

If he does a political debate do you think he'll groom first or just say fuck it? Wu in a formal debate not getting softballed would be fucking hilarious. I mean he even lost it on Pakman and that cuck was mostly taking it easy on him compared to how he treated others.

Now this is how you do it. GJ user

an hour of encoding for 2 minutes.

Being a supervillain feels so fucking rad.

He also always wear clothes with nasty shit spilled on it.

also

do we have a baker?

This is a train wreck.
We need to throw this bitch off a helicopter.

video.media.io/youtube-downloader/watch-private-youtube-video-without-permission.html

Video guide on how to steal and pirate private youtube videos.

Forgot the whole video, but was it always 4 mins of run time then the video fades to black for the last 6 mins? jesus, nig vlogger can't do anything right.

Lower the bitrate, then.

Speaking of leftypol, once I can reset my IP again I might prep some posts so I can have fun with their stupid twitter bot. I want to get it banned if I can.

Fuck you and Asuka is a whore.

Not as irrelevant as they claim we are I guess.

Has anyone tried to make this?

Wut?

>SHE

it would look so appetizing to me but fuck tomatoes man

Men can be bitches in this day and age user :^)

What's wrong with them? They can't be any worse than lettuce.

(checked)
Despite your dubs hitler I'm afraid I'll have to disagree
More importantly what does lettuce have to do with chili?

Who's baking

No but I can tell you that its not that spicy judging by the ingredients. Needs more habeneros, and at least 3 kinds of meat.

I love canned tomatoes myself.

I like most veggies, hate fucking lettuce, and non stewed onion. brussle sprouts in butter are awesome

Supervillains? Hardly: villains act, heros react.

Which study is she referring too?

This is true

Is this Lwu making shit up, or is this one factual?

Because lettuce is shit & cabbage is better! Nothing really to do with chili.

I'm guessing it includes Facebook shit

She's using shit like Faceberg games to make that number up. and even then I'm still not sure its a majority

firing up oven to bake ready at 700
title: How2hu Music Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=HLHFMLML68w

lol

What's this?

hehehehe
tweetsave.com/kurteichenwald/status/872661171576467456

A shill, hiding in between the layers. :^)

archive of the tweet archive.is/41Ccn and hentai link hentairules.net/galleries8/index.php?/category/382

Inb4 he uses his jew powers to shut down the porn site.

FUCKING LOL

Liberals have the strangest fetishes.

twitter.com/Pepipopa/status/872515159922704385
God damn it is fun to sometimes look at all the shit storms happening. Their is the xbox thing, this shit about Kacho, the Wu video. I am worried about more pushing of Connor's bullshit when that new SMT strange journey remake comes out, however. I honestly think we are going to see more pushes like this in the future.

pretty normalfag taste in hentai tbh, I bet he doesn't even fap to incestuous lolicon netorare or drunk thicc girls getting gangraped or lolis getting fucked by their stepbrother while trying to draw hentai.

woah, when was this wordfilter here?

Those blues have the same intensity problem as the red from Cloud's slide.
Periwinkle or something more diluted than electric blue would be easier on the eyes.

Duh, this shit is them kicking and screaming.

Please meme responsibly in the future, lest something like this happen again.

Inb4 he was merely researching the Japanese pedophilia art sharing website for an article and he doesn't have to worry about epileptic seizures because most of the pages are black and white :^)

How long until it becomes someone else's fault he was looking at hentai. Also

e-hentai.org/g/262213/02aac4ff1a/

I asked his last time but who the fuck is this? No way it can be hotwheels; I refuse to believe it.

twitter.com/commiesona/status/851885249076310018

It's pretty normalfag-tier.

user delivers! It's kinda vanilla though.

I remember when that guy was cool before twitter ruined him.
Funny bit is that this was while claiming he was gay.

It's just therapy, goy :^)

I think it's more likely he'll just deny it vehemently and try to get any proof of it taken down to protect his ego.

It's a random military guy.

Obviously its not, he's too tall to be hotwheels.

It's Pepipopa, another wowdrone grom burnout faggot who circlejerks with the other revoltards, likes to suck Icze4r's tranny dick encyclopediadramatica.rs/Icze4r

When Holla Forums guys choose twitter over Holla Forums, weird things happen. At least he got the "cuckwolves" comment in before he went full twitter.

Aha! Well I'd experiment more on KOS-MOS because she looks cramped IMO.
Do you also have the touch? :^)

look at that schnose, hotwheels isn't jewish I think

10 or so more until bread is ready. So, in a 3 way race between Miku, Reimu, and Ai Kizuna. Which slut has the best armpit.

Even Jews know where it's at.

Not like exhentai even has an edge over other sites anymore as they've started taking down more shit.

I see Twitter as a big litterbox. I go there when I want to shit(post). Holla Forums is my bed, though. I come back here to be comfy and relax. So I've got nothing but pity for people who decide they'd rather sleep in the litterbox than the bed.

reimu a best

Vanilla needs to be flavoured with other things like anal or incest or something.

He became a huge faggot who sperged out after Kacho and Gel did. He seems to defend them no matter what and is part of that whole group who talk about why you should not care about censorship as it is cool to be against those who dislike censorship. It does not matter to much, but this shit about censorship keeps escalating to where some companies seem to learn while others don't.

A big example being how xseed lost some fans after censoring the new Akiba game. Now people are waiting to see if the new EDF game gets censored. I also wanted to ask if anyone had that one archive where Hatsuu posted how people should just learn japanese or deal with it if they don't like censored content. I remember she sided with Kotaku and the like when Fates came out.

Reimu has the best armpit, Ai has the best personality, Miku has the best videogame.

I must be going blind because I don't see it

Either way, he couldn't have derailed from his hurt feelings about shit he printed out himself better.

I will point out that acquire self censored that one, but xseed were faggots that time.

Yeah, that's what I said.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

I'd be fine with this.

thanks. guess I am going blind