Games like Katawa Shoujo thread

i need more VNs

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/karakara-free-download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google list of vns then go nuts retard.

I do not like spoonfeeding, but I am in a good mood so I will throw you a bone. Hoshizora no Memoria

wtf i love nsa spyware now
Might as well spread your neghole while youre at it

Hoshizora no Memoria and Kana: Little Sister are the best romance VNs I've "read"

thanks fellas

Terrible game made by SJW tards who don't want to be associated with imageboards.

here u go

Majikoi. Fun and Romance in one package.

Seconding this.
Its the best.

thank -op

Poor form.

is katawa shoujo general still going on 4/vg/?

i dont use halfchan since i got banned lol

Advice to you OP, Majikoi is a good VN, but more on fun/comedy than romance though, if you are looking for something similar to KS you might be disappointed. Also Majijoi-S and A went over too much in the setting, so I like the original better, but that is just my opinion.

Last I saw of them they were already close to peak autism, I shudder to think of them still going

Best girl in the series is debatable as there's quite a few over the games but best route I find belongs to Momoyo. Strong as a god, called a goddess of war so how do you impress her to go out? By beating her in a battle. The Kawakami war part is one of the best parts of the original Majikoi.

Who is best girl and why is it obviously Emi?

Ah, I'm just looking for some VNs that make me feel good at heart so I can pretend to have a social life

but romance is preferred

Because she is good for health, good for sex, good for friend and good for child. She is also good for true love when she breaks down on the rooftop and this is important.
She is good for all things. She truly is best girl.

Might as well check to see if it's still going
mai waifu still da bes

Lily is my 2nd best girl

True, but the afterstories in S make up for that.

Want a close group of friends? Look no further.

are you saying you'd be friends with me…?

Lily is also good for child. Good for Child is most important factor, and it is why Rin is 2nd worst girl and Shizune is worst girl, because they are bad for child.

Rin makes me wanna shoot myself, she's an armless loser

We're all friends here, arn't we? But I miss Majikoi because no other VNs has done the close group of friends dynamic so well since.

I think I remember Lily wanting to be a teacher. She has a natural affinity with children given how motherly she is.

Rin is even worse than an armless loser, she's a post-modern artist

Then Majikoi might not be the first choice if your main focus is romance because as I and said it is more on fun/comedy as in hanging out with friends. If it is heart boner you are looking for, other than Hoshizora on Memoria then I would recommend you learn Nip (so you can also get social life for, also a good paying job and chance to land yourself in nipland for real) and get Eternal Heart fandisk and Irotoridori no Sekai.

I've been learning Japanese and have a penpal and stuff, got about a 1st grade understanding of Kanji, but overall language would be more of a kindergarten kid lol

You'd better believe it.

8ch got the 4ch exodus at the 2000~ thread mark.

Last time I checked, she drew things that were actually things though.
She's still a low-tier girl, just not a postmodernist

How?

If you want to speak Nip, then you better get real serious because 6th grader nip is not going to cut it. Basically borderline useless. Go to class or language school and learn from people who knows what they are doing rather than do it yourself and reinforce bad habits and errors like the other thread, get a textbook and read it for review only, get a nip VN once you have enough comprehension skill.

of course

Also when you go to language school. You get a bonus of opening other social circle in your life, if you are lucky and find a good school. You get native speaker teachers who you can practise your speaking with aplenty. Also get to know your classmates, again if you are lucky you get normalfags who are going to work in Japan or learn it for some reason, befriend them. If you are shit outta luck, you get your typical shower once in a blue moon SJW queer communist narutards and turdbags in your class. Stay the fuck away from them.

I took a look at that god awful mural and thought it was post-modernist garbage

It's why I didn't do her route

Theres a sekai project humble bundle on sale now that has some decent titles like World end Economica and Root Double. Just make sure to set the slider to 0 for sekai project themselves when you check out.

Speaking of which, does anyone have the 18+ patch for KaraKara? I cant find it anywhere anymore.

Rondeau Duo Fortissimo

What in the world could they possibly be talking about?

hey, goyim, you looking for cheap japanese VNs?

Fuck off, Dovac.

After seeing this chart I downloaded Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber

So far it's absolutely magnificent, and I have come to thank you personally for the recommendation

Still looking for that decensor patch for KARAKARA that was taken offline due to a certain mouth breathing retard throwing a hissyfit on twitter because he wanted to charge $10 for the same service.

igg-games.com/karakara-free-download.html
Says it's the 18+ version in the comments.

I have had bad luck in 100% OJ before.

go to vndb.org
filter with the same tags as Katawa Shoujo
???
PROFIT

I can find the +18 version of the KARAKARA itself.
But there is a patch made by the same guy who made the Nekopara decensor patches that turns the Steam versions into the 18+ versions that was taken offline because Dovac threw a fit about it.

I kinda want that patch on principle but i cant find it anywhere so i'm hoping someone who has it can throw it on mega or something.

Only if you want your life to resemble a spic soap opera.

Me either unfortunately. Guy scrubbed it good from the internet.

Isn't it actually closer to 5000? iirc they reset the count around 2000.

They recommend this a lot, but dont play it if you are not a weeb or not much into VNs, it has humor but japs often suck at humor, it's not fun, dont listen to weebs.

I would propose little busters ecstacy.
The setting is school and the art isnt the best but the feeling of a tight-knit group of friends is definitely there. Even the other students feel more involved with the main group. It's a general feel-good VN for the most part.

Try Soul Link, it's not the ame but close to it.

I'd say this user is wrong, but he does bring up something I would address.

Katawa Shoujo is about as vanilla as you can get. Majikoi steps into the realm of absurdity, so you have to be able to suspend any expectations of realism in the setting.

It's basically going to come off as the MC (you) who is a fairly normal dude living in fictional Japanese town that is essentially a shonen action manga. So absurd situations and interactions occur so often that they're basically daily life for folks. It's jarring if KS is the only other VN you've read, but if you end up enjoying the characters themselves, you get sucked in to the setting and start having fun with it.

That's the part they do in a boring way, i get it, the monkey faps a loot, momoyo is strong, gakuto is a pervert, it all revolves too much in the same it gets pretty boring halways, specially on a VN that where you have to spend more than 50 hours to complete.

just browse vndb

Believe they live in the Jojo universe or something. Easy to go from there.

I'll give it a look, at least it has avoidable rape.

So the clichés dragged you down? I can get that. Did drag on a bit but then so did the common route of Grisaia for me.

Try Saya no Uta, it's very kawaii sugoi~. Learn to type like a human being, op.