3 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3Jiyn
web.archive.org/web/20170606022949/https://8ch.net/tv/res/757563.html
nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/
archive.is/hO9x1
archive.is/IhJ2P
nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/sony-teasing-big-announcements-from-japanese-devs-at-e3-2017/
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/169
archive.fo/
archive.fo/I0YTs
e3.vidya.fm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply to this post with the one video game you want to see announced at E3. Dubs and it comes true. Trips and the game never leaves development hell, but it gets announced anyway.

Dubs

way to ruin it, fag.

Last two digits still repeat

GET ANGRY, REN!

that's better.

Get angry, Ren!

So, saudis and turks start war now?

Its going to be holocaust.

let the flames of wrath wash over E3

I'm just going to leave these here.

persona q 2 since EO5 is happening now

I wish for a deadly fire, no survivors.

Postan this again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

:^)

GET ANGRY, REN!

What games you guys waiting for? I only wait for Kingdoms Come, Cyberpunk 2077, Bannerlord, Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces.

M O R D H A U

Sega better show a Coldsteel character during Sonic Forces gameplay. That would get a great reaction.

CUCKCHAN 2.0
THANKS MARK

Yeah, No More Heroes 3.

F-Zero

COOL FUCKING STORY
SUCK MORE JEW COCK YOU FAGGOT

GET ANGRY, REN!

Oh yeah

New Metroid

Mario x Rabbids will be heavily shilled by Nintendo and Ubisoft combined.

GET ANGRY REN

I swear to god Dan I'm going to make columbine look like a fucking joke if the Rivals of Aether announcement is a switch port. It's the only thing I care about at E3 this year, unless Capcom decides to announce a 3DS MMBN collection.

I AM SORRY!

mother 3

It will also be more pozzed than how it was originally pitched.

Remember everything that you like into ashes.

It will be made exclusively by Ubisoft, Nintendo won't have any influence beyond letting them use Mario

We should of never used what cannot be controlled.

It keeps happening

E3 will start a fire and all of California will be destroyed by it.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

religion of peace confirmed

You saved America, son.

Atleast this mistake will be anulled by the fire.

If dubs, the game will be so, so shit even Polygon or Kotaku can't shill this and it will stop the Rabbids franchise forever.

Holy shit

I want to die anyway. I'll think of you faggots while I reenact the end of dark souls

and yet another mistake will be corrected in the fire.

myself

HALF-LIFE 3

Don't worry, we're all a series of mistakes.

Jesus Christ, and it is probable at that.

There is a reason why we're here

stop, you are boiling my righteous blood

No, that happened long ago

It wont stop until enough people wake up or die.

NEVER
Next we will find out that Sessler has converted to Islam and will be the martyr

Enough

Well, mudslime organizers tend to go for junkies and mentaly unstable ones.

It has to happen. Vidya needs them to be purged.

DEUS VULT

Here's the current year edition of the webm

Defend them, then

Useful stuff for fellow anons

That Shantae one is a much better thumbnail than the Manny Pardo one. And I should know, I made the Manny Pardo one

When defending against muslims, there isn't often cause for backlash against those of righteous intent

Wait until both sides are exhausted in the end of the first battle, then fuck their shit up.

Deus vult.

Too bad letting them attack will get more people to wake up. Besides, I'm not going to go across the country only to potentially die before the happening starts.

thank god.

Can a techowizard please recode this webm or make it a mp4? My cellphone won't play it.

Borderlands 3

Soft anglos will awaken to the state of their jewish masters and truly gas their kike invaders.

Konami goes bankrupt, is forced to beg for Kojima to buy the rights for MGS.
Kojima reveals Metal Gear 6.

I don't know, new monster hunter? I don't even own a switch.

Done right and done very well.

Borderlands 3

Half Life: Blue Shift 2

GET ANGRY, REN!

A new Next-Level Games title that is still with a Nintendo IP but without Nu-tendo's bad ideas, like they had to do for Luigi's Mansion 2 and Federation Force.

Cancer.
>>>/reddit/

This is 8ch right? Or am i so deep into tge shitpost hole that im still in halfcuck shitposting?

halfcuck doesn't have dubs

Keep tryin bro

keep trying what?

I wish to see a new Oni, made by devs who give a shit about Oni.

good job making me sad with your non-dubs

Oh good, this is the right topic for my problem.
See, this morning some nasty zit appeared. On one of my two balls. I was a bit perplexed at first because this is the first time it's happened, normally they appear on my face. So I did what I do with all my zits- I popped it.
Not the best idea, not only were my hands covered in some pus but also with ball juice, old jizz and sweat.
I immediately started thinking about these threads and e3. The similarities were uncanny.

JSRF port?

Hitman season 2

Damn, no dubs.

I want a good Gothic-like game

Keep on making Squilliams, even if the webm for this year is done we can always use more

Yeah it's an amazing meme

Also rolling for a new Stalker game or a spiritual successor which is actually good.
It will never happen

The revived Mega Bloks Halo game

In ten years from now we'll have hour long E3 webms

I just want something good to play.

Get Angry Ren

I didn´t make the webm so I cannot decide on this but for next year I would only take unused Squilliams and maybe go back to the original song. If not the webms are really gonna get too long

Who cares user?
I think it would be cute having very long, chilly songs with hundreds of squilliams.

How's that crippling depression working out for you, user?
I'm here if you wanna talk.

I have nothing to play or watch.

Play some advance wars.

The Webm from this year is shit, who thought it was a good idea to change the song into something completely unrelated to the original meme?

Nintendo's E3 will be 90% Mario Oddessy, 5% weebshit that's going to get censored to hell and back and 5% ports. No new games that anyone wants are going to actually be announced, much less shown off. Mario x Rabbids will be the big reveal at the end of the direct and the Switch slowly repeats the cycle of the Wii U.

I didn´t make it, only saying it´s done. Nothing is stopping you from taking only the new Squilliams and making your own with the old song.

this

Archive of before thread:
archive.fo/3Jiyn

Aliens v Predator Extinction 2!

Bannerlord will get a release date, but it will have platform exclusive content and Denuvo on PC.

no

Isn't this schedule wrong? I see Nintendo on 9AM PT on Tuesday, not Wednesday.

made in memory of OSRS. R.I.P old friend.

quick edit

E3 and Summer kill this board
This bullshit only helps

The board is shit all year round. We've reached the same levels of cuckery as 4chan by now.

Meteor hits building in which is E3 2017 during it.

C'mon, please?

But, will the megamilk girl be there?

im no tekkboy and i have no idea how he got that to fit in 12 megabytes, so i had to cut the resolution in half. but that should be okay on a phone right?
in the offchance this helped, here you are

Commander Keen dark reboot by Bethesda Studios with Todd Howard making it.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Check the cuckchan catalog and threads and tell me you actually believe that.

Yes.

I don't technically want it, but it'll happen anyway: Duke Nukem: I Was Always a Trannie Edition

Look at this archive and/or go on Holla Forums and tell me with a straight face that this place is still is as bad as halfchan and Holla Forums is still better than Holla Forums.
web.archive.org/web/20170606022949/https://8ch.net/tv/res/757563.html

Sage for Off-Topic

Technically speaking, I found out half a dozen news from that screenshot alone.

The problem here is that retards such as yourself think that any talk about vidya that you don't like is non-vidya talk. Seriously, point me to one thread on that cuckchan screenshot that's non-vidya.

8/v/ has become the definition of the "No Fun Allowed" meme.

are you saying cuckchan is improving?

Oh God not that shit again

Because having stale meme e-celeb talk (AngryJoe thread) or thinly veiled Holla Forumsshit ("What do you call these") is oh so fun.

Glad you skipped all the automated shill threads.

Ren has the E3 madness.

Eat my ass, as bad as this board has gotten since 2013/2014 and gets during this season its still 10 time better than that shit and thats just the top threads without even seeing the even worse contents in them.

No, but 8/v/ has gone the different extreme where every single thread is either

…or any combination of the above. If you ask "what is a good Holla Forums thread" you'll get ten different exclusionary answers at least, resulting in every thread being derailed and buried under an avalanche of aggressive shitposting.

The "Shill! Shill!" faggots that invade every single thread are often enough refugees from 4cuck and generals can vary between completely benign (I like to point out GSG as a positive example) or pure cancer.

Plus, we get the aforementioned e-celeb shit and Holla Forums faggotry here as well.

Fair enough, I didn't have the stomach to actually skim the threads over there.

People sharing content and expressing their educated opinions over vidya related topics without much spam or shitposting.

Get Angry Ren!

LSD 2

Will anything good come out of this e3 at all? The last one was shit.

Bannerlord

E3 is always shit user

Rolling again for a less shitty E3

Metroid Prime 4 developed by Retro
or
Metroid 5 headed up by whatever's left of Nintendo R&D 1

Famicom Tantei Club

(checked)

Yes! Thanks, kind user

ReRolling for A New Peace in Space

Bannerlord. But it's actually shit.

Fuck you

The Best Gamers aren't doing a E3 stream this year because they all have some busy work schedules. Are there any good commentary E3 streams that are in the same tone as The Best Gamers? Give some recommendations.

You know it to be true, user.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Broteam

Its going to be playable at the event.
It won't be shit
Everything we've seen so far proves that the game itself won't be shit.
Might have a botched launch though.

A lot of threads do that, except it's on games that someone doesn't like, so those people shit up the thread.

Taleworlds go to E3? I didn't know that

Don't fool yourself, my dear user, it shall be irredeemably trash. Its modding scene will be non existent compared to warbands, and the base game so bland it will make skyrim seem interesting. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I forgot that he does E3 steams. Thanks for the recommendation, user.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Nigger they were there last E3

Nah, fuckoff

No prob

Bannerlord will be shit. Accept it.

Your posts are shit, accept it

Honestly I just want a new Jet Set Radio game already, its been too fucking long

If dubs this becomes real

Fourth reich and and no more normalfags on my internet.

GET ANGRY REN!

fucking hell dude

when I saw Darksiders 2 announced at the e3 of 2011 I was flipping out, shit was so cash.

Right, you blew your cover. Finally a good reason to filter you.

By your logic, we oughta ban anime posters, as well.

Get filtered nigger lover

wew lmao

What happened to the Holla Forums and Holla Forums unity after the exodus three years ago? It almost seems like it never happened

?

Probably Holla Forums trying to create some interboard drama or some shit like that.
Sage for not vidya

This is a loosely tied collective of anonymous users that can come and go freely. That "unity" you mention was just a shallow circle-jerk phase enabled by a common enemy and a steady influx of riled-up, not-so-smart users.

It still exists but its more strained due to several events.

It takes a lot to piss off people enough to shitpost your threads at sight. Can't remember one time it wasn't well deserved.

黄金の太陽4

サルゲッチュ4

t.Overcuck

garrys mod 2

in short, Holla Forums overextended itself and nobody is going to forget it because if they get an inch they take a mile

Nioh 2

just like before they will release all the trailers before e3 ?

add me to the collage sempai

Disgusting

I took the liberty of changing the background of another user's squilliam

Suikoden 6? It would happen in a just world, but alas konami is turbojew garbage now.

GET ANGRY, REN!

I would honestly like the Squilliam maymays if they at least had his damn nose.

GET
ANGRY
REN

undertale 2 featuring phil collins as the fuhrer of the 4th reich

Reactions like yours just give me examples of what I meant in the first place. It's perfectly fine to shit on games with obvious liberal agendas in the context of Holla Forums. The problem is the overlap between the shitposters who flood every thread on both boards.

On Holla Forums, they'll go "Disagree with me?! Must be a shill!"
On Holla Forums they'll go "Disagree with me?! Must be a kike!"

sleep tight pupper

This. They're always trying to stir up shit and think the political opinions of Holla Forums are some major affair. Fucking faggots.

Those posters are just low effort trolls or idiots that rely on in group thinking. Don't bother yourself with their shitty opinions.

GOT A COLD WIND BLOWING
THROUGH MY HEART

E3 2017 Coliseum Full Schedule Detailed

nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/e3-2017-coliseum-full-schedule-detailed/

HOLY SHIT IT'S THREE WEEKS UNTIL E3
GET HYPE

I can't wait for this shit show.
archive.is/hO9x1

There is something wrong with her left arm.

Four years later, and this video is still more relevant than it should be.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Death Stranding won't be appearing this E3. Say it with me now,
KOJIMA IS A HACK WHO BLEEDS MONEY WHEREVER HE GOES TO FUND HIS BIG HOLLYWOOD BUDDIES

PLEASE GET ANGRY, REN

There's some enjoyment here to be found

FUCK EM ALL

Archive or fuckoff

Fuck everyone hyping this turd in the making.

I tought it was impossible up until a couple days ago.

Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

Sure.
KOJIMA IS A HACK WHO BLEEDS MONEY WHEREVER HE GOES TO FUND HIS BIG HOLLYWOOD BUDDIES

B U T T H A T ' S J U S T A T H E O R Y

DEVIL MAY CRY 5

You fucking did it.

Sorry pal, I don't think DMC5 is happening this year

Also known as "DmC 2".

He's using the Dragon's Dogma funds to make DMC5. I don't care if he does make a proper Dragon's Dogma 2. The first was a neat game that really needed the rest of what he wanted in it

GET CUCKED REN

I'd also be okay with DD2 to be honest.

user NO

Please meme responsibly.

user YES

FUCKYOU
UCKYOUF
CKYOUFU
KYOUFUC
YOUFUCK
OUFUCKY
UFUCKYO

Honestly if capcom ever does make a DMC5 it will be as bad or worse than DmC

You just have to believe

Every single game announced that isn't owned by Sony or Nintendo will receive a PC version.

Please happen.

Tell me how believing in Capcom has benefited you?

wouldn't mind this

Capcom is one of those companies that have a great idea once in a blue moon and then takes 50 steps back from everything after.

(checked)
I have no soul and I must feel

SPICIE

Serious Sam 4

>nothing but disappointment and wasted potential
>but passable enough for 4cucks to buy and you can't say a bad word about it

I want to believe.

GOLDEN SUN 4

that didn't really answer my question

Thank you dubs

very well done

My heart can't take much more of this shit.

Oh ya, right when Holla Forums turned to a dumpster. Pre-Holla Forums Holla Forums is then closest will ever come to achieving the oldschool 4chan feel. You fuckers shit it all up with politics nobody cares about.

If DMC5 does come out i hope they bring back ifrit. I liked being able to charge every stage of the combo.

no it doesn't. all it takes is for a bored autist to open up a thread and shit it up just to entertain themselves.

Star Ocean VI, but this time it's not shit.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross sequel!

Only game I play nowadays is dota.
Library of over 400 titles, minority of them are from current decade.
I want all video games to end.
Just fucking cease existing

OFF BY ONE

Does that mean it will still happen but retcon Chrono Cross?

I want you to just cease existing.

You're the reason why we got here.

Vergil in DMC4 SE is kind of like that with Beowulf, at full concentration your charge attacks Just frames automatically making it very similar to Ifrit.

latest Report Card with full schedule

Beowulf was missing the axe kick as part of the main combo, i dont remember if beowulf even had that or not. I remember either DMC 3 or 4's fist weapon having the axe kick, but it was a separate move.

GET ANGRY REN

you're like a year behind, current Holla Forums will go 'Disagree with my pro-israel views?! Must be a kike!'

GET ANGRY, REN!

I won't have second thoughts before shitposting on an early access game thread, unless the game has proven to have meat, too many indieshit early access games that end up not delivering.

Also, one more question. How well optimised is DMC4SE? Does it run on mid range laptops well?

GET FUCKING PISSED, REN!

feels batman

I think I see the problem here.

smfh tbh

A new Zone of Enders

Medievil 3

Todd howard naked on stage.

Kemono Friends adventure game :^)

Here's Tony the Tiger

If anyone can be bothered, I would like someone to make Beard as well

Hotline Miami 3

Implying that this wouldn't be wonderful.

Anyway, they are supposedly working on a "BLEEDING EDGE FREEMIUM" game. Not shitting thats is what they are calling it.

I see that Chris Hardwick managed to inserted himself into E3. I guess that having his own "cool kids club" inside Comic Con but far from the sight of the real nerds and geeks wasn't enough.
Also Neil DeCunt Tyson will be there too.

From what I heard SE's optimization isn't as good as normal DMC4 because they added god rays and motion blur which you can turn off using a hex editor.
Though i'm not sure how much that helps, i'm no expert on this kind of thing.

FUND IT NOW

I hate how much I love this show and how much I want a game of it.

I'd like something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R if they ever do this. Then again, Kemono Friends is a family-friendly S.T.A.L.K.E.R when you think about it.

Shadow of Hiroshima when?

That's an awful large concentration of cancer in one place at one time.

Full damage control on microsoft presentation and the xbox console line is finally discontinued after the scorpion flops

Let the spirit of Charles the hammer be with the people of e3

BANNERLORD

fug

Get angry, Ren!

What have you done?

I didn't say the full title :^)

No shit, hear me out:
>The Moose and Lion Clans/Duty and Freedom this one's a bit dumb, but these are the two rival factions I can think about

See where I'm getting here? What could the artifacts be? Japari coins?

Yes, oh god yes.

"The people" could mean either the attackers or the attendees.

A Christian man who defended Europe from Muslim invaders is gonna side with a mass murderer and Islamic extremist?

STOP, HAMMER TIME!
I'm sorry.

Of course not!
This will be the point of no return where citizens finally awake the liberator inside them and join the crusade against the islamists.

And side with degenerates and liars and thieves?
He would be with none.

GET ANGRY REN!

RANDY PITCHFORD AND BLACK SCIENCE GUY ON STAGE TOGETHER

What does Neil have to do with video games?
WHAT DOES RANDY HAVE TO DO WITH VIDEOGAMES?

Whatcha playing Holla Forums?

Oh my fuck, we never checked these?

Sadly, even if he did go shoot up the event he wouldn't cut out the cancer; the gaming industry has deeper problems than the cockroaches that will present shit at E3.

Post YFW Randy convinced black science man to sing a song about GamerGate and Cuckolding at E3.

ebin, should've invited Bill Nye the pseudoscience cult guy

I think that would make things even worse.

Dragon's Dogma 2
or at least an english version of DDO

Whoever said it was a stupid idea to put "frawnld drumpf joke" on a bingo card, gaze upon this.

sage for double post

Oy vey

Even better if Ren will do it and join forces with pack of lone wolfs that have nothing to do with Islam whatsoever, because you're supposed to fast on ramadan and not wage jihad

I wager that the Thalomudic people are behind this post.

Dunmers, Thalmor, what's the difference?
Around elves, watch yourselves!

Kill the elves and rape their women into submissive housewives!

Obok Meatgod literally did nothing wrong

I always pause whenever I read the name Kiki Wolfkill and realize that is a person's real name. It's like if Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service decided to live in the world of Game of Thrones.

Filtered.

Dunmer are poor refugees

Square Enix Presents: E3 2017 Program Schedule

archive.is/IhJ2P

PDF's of schedule included in link

Kiki is also a dog's name and a kid's way to say "penis" in France.
Their parents literally called her Weewee, or should I say, Ouioui.

Of fucking course Square has to throw out a schedule LITERALLY DAYS before E3. Fuck me, I'm gonna be swamped during E3.

hope you faggots get everything that's worth it checked out

So a trilogy like the Lightning games? or are they just going to talk about the Prompto, Ignis, Brotherhood DLC?

I might watch this.
What did they mean by this?

Does Tyson even know anything about vidya?

About as much as he knows about space.

Neato

White is for the first NieR and black for Automata.

You can just straight up cross everything, saves you time.

IIRC, the XIII trilogy, Type-0, and XV are all suppose to exist in the same universe (Like X and X-2 exist in the same universe as the VII saga, though thousands of hears apart).

Yeah, but that takes all the fun out of it.

Kingdom Hearts III releasing in less than a year and a half.

nichegamer.com/2017/06/07/sony-teasing-big-announcements-from-japanese-devs-at-e3-2017/

For the love of god
GET ANGRY, REN!

New thread wen

This, my E3 gland is pulsating, I need to discuss E3 more

When it's two days till E3 you fucking retards

The rules are new thread at 700 posts or Page 13.

But it is two day in my country

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>>>>taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/169

archive, faggot

No, copy/paste the link on archive yourself.

*Do you want me to archive this link 4U? :^)
archive.fo/

There's a time and place newfag

I like having the option, nigger

Nice

Bad news Anons, Kojimabro's Death Stranding is skipping E3 this year.
archive.fo/I0YTs

Did he realise you can't sell a film as a game?

tell that to all the walking sims

I made an E3 info hub site for people to use. Lists streams, conference streams, conference times, and some other stuff

e3.vidya.fm/

I think I may make this a yearly thing with a more planned out with automatic stuff next year

It's also mobile friendly

That's really cool. This will be helpful since I'm starting a new job soon. Thanks, user.

Breedy good

Both the MS and Sony drinking games link to the Sony one.

Thanks, great job.

It's digital gambling except you don't even win money unless you suck mad sanfran dick.

Thanks

I'll fix it when I get back from the gym. Copying & pasting elements

The site looks nicely designed, thanks.

It's pretty good aside from the goycord and cuckchan links. You're a crossposter aren't you?

Thanks

I used to go on 4chan before Holla Forums. I don't go ok Chans anymore though. I occasionally like to see reaction threads to news on Holla Forums and /g/

And discord is just easy to use for posting and voice chat

Rate my predictions

I'm working on my own E3 collage video. Here's a sample. Give me your folder and images and I'll add more. Also, give suggestions on what to add.

Fantastic.

I was wondering if these things were still happening. Does Sony and Microsoft have their little thing going again? I don't mean the big conference.

These prediction reek of nothing but false hope and a little shit taste.

I didn't have space for it but I do think if the new Splinter Cell shows, it will look like shit

Also where do you see me praising nuGoW nig

I bet your ass they were probably thinking of inviting Nye too but chickened out because they think a trannyphobic goobergator will show up to shoot up the place if he's there Ren-user is going to attack regardless of who goes tho

I remember that. Even their black followers were asking wtf they were doing spending thanksgiving alone with each other. Don't these weirdos have friends or family of their own or is the whole rumor of them being buttbuddies actually true?

Oh god. That's just hot as fuck
I ship it

2 phonies buttfucking each other over how fucking smart they are.

Seems plausible.

>"What do we have here~?"

Fucking killurself faggot.

9 out of 11 towers

Love story of the year.

The sole reason bane was there was because it looks gay, but you're right.

Could've used a crashing plane. Otherwise, not bad

GET ANGRY, REN!
GET ANGRY, REN!

Checkin' that timestamp as well.

Will it have trailers for each announced game?

Its like you're completely devoid of self-awareness.

Faggots like you basically turned Holla Forums into a racist version of Holla Forums

This is the perfect summary.

8/pol/ is shit now because it's full of Plebeian trash.

Mister flipflap faggot I don't go to Holla Forums anymore because of your kike loving.