Its so easy

Well anons? How come you haven't done this yet? please don't tell me its for moral reason.

Well, user, why haven't you done this yet?

Dubs

i'd like to think moral reasons but really i'm just not smart or driven enough

nightwalker is that you?

This isn't as easy as you'd think

This doesn't exist

Hello, cancer.

Just sell your soul to the big nose, as for the second statement, it happens. Do some fucking research.

Megaman sucks

Again, that doesn't exist.
Feel free to post any examples to explain what you're talking about.

Because I don't have tits, I'm not that funny and I suck at video games

Well trans are the hip new thing dude, and you don't have to be good at games anymore aka use cheats and hacks.

Ill give you RickGrimeZz, besides that, I am not spoon feeding you faggot.

Okay so should I suppose you're fucking stupid?
If you make a claim post something to support it, if you don't you're just a faggot
Sage until you do

You see, is being a complete idiot and not correlating between hacked views and hacking the game to make yourself look good to get views.

Hacked views is something else entirely and is strictly monitored for. Twitch will auto ban bots because it's easy to detect a sudden influx of 40+ viewers and Youtube removes views because Chinese View sites are even more easy to pick up on.

It's the reddit upvotes that are a sound investment.

Wait so he actually thinks that if you hack the game to seem good people will come to watch you?
Nobody can possibly believe that

It's actually incredibly common and not often caught. Mostly because when people watch these streams or videos, they are only half paying attention to them. Other than idiot children and downies who can't understand that sometimes someone can just be "too" good.

No but that's not against any rules
Plus, it doesn't help you to get more views.

It's completely unrelated

Fuck I need more sleep.

Did you actually watch fucking videos you inbred faggot? oh wait, you want more spoon feeding like the idiot you are. Good fucking job Mark, I am glad this place has gone to complete shit. On thee other note, yes, faggots that flood these games who think they are "super competitive elite gamers with the baller caps and mad ranks yo" attach themselves too these hackers who make their way to the top of the leader boards. Now go back yo sucking chinese dick well you play PLAYER UNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUND and dont forget to swallow. Faggot.

Yeah, I know cheating on stream is not against any streaming rules, neither is people watching and thinking it's just your skill.

What I am saying is this: Cheat to look good, get views, get caught, get a huge influx of views so that X youtuber makes a rant on you which sends those viewers to comment to parrot X youtuber in the comments, then see a trickling down of youtube/twitch views

Because I don't screech like a retard while playing vidya, by virtue of not being a screeching retard.

Because singles is extremely shitty and the game is only fun in duos or fives.

I am honestly not sure if you are just pretending to be a huge retard or if you're serious.

No companies attaches itself to people that hack to make themselves look good. I mean how would that even work? How could your game having someone hacking freely be a good advertisement for a multiplayer game?

And you make it seem like it isn't obvious that these people are hacking when the one guy you actually presented as proof (which I'm going to suppose is the only one you actually know because you're a shitter) puts in his titles that he's hacking.

I think my brain's collapsing onto itself from the sheer stupidity of your posts, what the fuck

It is the first time I experience "Its fun with friends" game. But, it gets pretty dull unless you think of interesting ways to kill enemies.

Its fine, go take your meds.
That being said, I didn't know you could put hacks inside your mouse and take it to major LAN tournaments.

?????????

I'm not a camwhore faggot and I can't fake excitement like all the retarded let's players do. Also you got fucking murked in the first reply.

Oh man, I got so pwndz420noscoped.

How fucking dense are you?
SKIP TO TWO MINUTES STOP ASKING FOR SPOON FEEDING HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS FUCKING PLACE IS NOW CUCKCHAN 2.0

Your mom's cuckchan 2.0, she does it for free.

I really can't recommend the game to anyone for that reason alone, on top of all of the other issues the game has. All of my friends are really big into the Battle Royale genre but I just can't see the fun in it. You have to go through the same motions every god damn time only to die to some faggot who got the drop on you.

The game just simply isn't fun. Getting good doesn't feel natural, it feels like a chore.

Use cheats.

Oh shit, its mark.

Where did I say that? I didn't even imply it. Must just be your subconscious speaking to you.

how does this give him an advantage competitively or on youtube?
You do realise that in tournaments you're not allowed to use your own equipment?
Why are you so fucking stupid?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
When the fuck is the next exodus, you faggots are boring. You can bring your own equipment to tournaments, you fucking dumb ass. Stay in your moms basement.

Can't be soon enough