Resident Evil

Let's have a thread about this motherfucking franchise.
Or Just talk about anything regarding the series and the near infinite replay value for most of these titles.

I'm currently enjoying the dreamcast version of Resident Evil 2 after beating the shit out of the playstation RE1. Thinking about trying out Deadly Silence because it apparently has a fucking co op mini game for four players what the fuck. At this point I wish these games would get "Definitive" rereleases with all the goodies of every version. Like the Saturn RE1's new enemies and battle mode, or RE2's randomizer mode that was only on N64.

You can also talk about RE7 if you want. I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
nhentai.net/g/196288/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never finished any RE game aside from 3 and 4, they used to bore me to death as a kid. I have always been more of a psychological horror guy. RE7 sucks btw, just a Texas Chainsaw Massacre rip-off.

Leon made me gay

I can understand that. Leon Scott Kennedy is a damn good protagonist. So good that I say his whole name every time I talk about him.

I used to have trouble finishing Resident Evil games when I was younger as well. Going back and playing them in my mid twenties, something clicked, and now I can't stop playing them. Getting all the good ends with every character, cutting my times down to 2 hours or less, trying out all the gimmick modes from every port and rerelease. I can't help myself.

I may as well mention that my favorite game is RE3 because Nemesis is terrifying because of the way he literally smashes through previously established conventions of the series. Barry Burton is my favorite survivor for being the ultimate not-too-bright-but-heart-of-gold bro in gaming, even if he is there to save the player from being a fucking scrub. My favorite enemy is The Hive from Resident Evil: Outbreak. Proof that even with friends you can still shit your pants.

4 > CV >3 > 5 > 7 = Remake

user, are you drunk?

Im not the one posting about Outbreak and the handheld games

I'm playing Resident Evil 6 for The Mercenaries and can't quite get the keyboard controls to be second nature. Is it me or the control scheme?

I just can't fathom Remake being worse than 5 on anyone's list.

How was 7?
Still haven't touched it
Hopefully REmake 2 isn't total shit

Opinion discarded

How was 7? I still need to play it.

I must confess, I haven't even played 7 yet. I hear so many mixed things about it that I felt my time would be better spent experiencing some early games I missed like Code: Veronica.

looks good and all but its just a rehash, 1 wasnt that great to begin with

opinion discarded

When does summer end?
I'm getting really sick of all this awful cuckchan tier shitposting.

I really like Nemesis, but I really can't explain why. I'm a sucker for that voiced intro.

My favorite is 3. Couldn't get myself to finish 5 or 6 because of the coop focus. 7 was nice though I wish it wasn't so nickled and dimed by Kikecom.

It was very mediocre at best. The base game lacked a lot of post-game content and replayability.
And that's not going into the game itself:
>less endings than the fucking demo and only depend upon one choice save your wife or save this stranger

Outbreak's concept could be refined nowadays for a good horror game, more or less like L4D without the shitty engine and the superpowered zombies.

they were isolated for a long time, thats one of the hints about their immortality

Alexia

But new video tapes were being made, two by Clancy, another two by Mia, and that last one was made by her on the tanker without the influence of the Bakers.
They were infected for about three years, they should know about DVDs and digital recordings by then.

You guys think we'll see any footage of REmake 2 at E3?

Yes

Yeah, can't wait for a casualized mess full of DLC

But was it better than 6?

Oh sweet Jesus, yes. I have never regretted a purchase less than this fucking stupid dead handheld.

I beat it once with Jill and later set out to beat it again with Chris, but his inventory management is so annoying, I gave up.

You gotta play Chris first man. Jill is girlfriend mode even with the lower health.

Just playing as Chris is nothing compared to Chris/Real Survival

Real survival mode is basically hard mode with no auto aim and the item boxes are not linked.

I don't know how anyone would want to not have fun so hard.

Severe autism, replacing skill-based difficulty with complete and utter tedium.

I do not understand anymore whether Crapcom hates money or not. On one hand, on-disk DLC. On the other hand, shit titles like Umbrella Corps, ORC, and Outbreak not ported/remade yet when they remastered 0 and 1 to Steam.

Resident Evil 4.

Do you mean character in Survival mode in RE6, the Survival mode in Operation Raccoon City, or just a survivor in general?

Capcom. Regenerador.

Why does anyone like this shitty series?

Outbreak was ahead of its time

REmake
Jill
Hunter

Goddamn user, that is the finest down-blouse I've ever seen.

A new online game, four players, with hour-long campaigns with some random elements to keep things fresh (different weapons in different places or something, nothing too crazy), like L4D but with traditional RE controls, would be pretty sweet.
Sadly Capcom can't do fucking anything right so this will never happen and should not even be attempted.

Have only recently played the first two PS REs and RE 4 games in the past year or so. Was thinking of playing RE3, but haven't been in the mood.

I enjoyed them quite a bit. I wouldn't mind another classic RE game with the inventory management and fixed-camera stuff again with some extra polish from what was learned with the development of the first trilogy. But that era seems long gone now.

Operation Raccoon City
Lupo but I also like Bertha's outfit
Nemesis T-02

I'm planning on playing at least the first three for October spooks. I could probably play 4 as well, as I'll emulate all of them.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica
HUNK
Regenerador

I'm gonna marry HUNK.

RE3
HUNK
Hunter
What are the fags from Capcom planning for RE at this point anyway beside REmake 2?

RE5
Wesker
Pyramid Head

To be honest i didnt read anything in that game, i was bored enough already

Freeze! Put your fat cocks where I can see 'em!

At least Capcom hasn't stopped making RE Semen Demons

How long before literal demons figure into the RE plot anyway?

Devil May Cry was originally going to be Resident Evil 4.

Too bad Sherry was reduced to a mere semen demon and not a badass semen demon like Claire.

Leon is just Dante depowered. Except the part where he had sex, because Dante has attachment and mommy issues, despite letting demons off if they can love.

Level design of 1

no way, fag

That's a damn good video, thanks user.

REmake
Jake Muller
Nemesis

I played RE4 on GC a number of times and had a blast with it, but the one thing that never made sense were cutscenes. Capcom just made things B-movie tier random, nonsensical, and retarded. Leon and Ashley hide in a cabin in the middle of nowhere to "escape" a horde? When they can see you enter it? There's a random guy in there Leon doesn't instantly shoot in kneejerk reaction time and thinks nothing of it? Seriously Leon and Ash bump into that dude in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and think nothing of it. Or the palace, when Ashley freaks out for pretty much no reason and runs down a straight, dead end hallway and decides to press up against the far wall? Contrived and stupid, who the fuck would do that?

There are more things that make no sense but it's been a long time and can't remember. The gameplay was a blast but the nips always seem to make cutscenes like that and it's irritated me all these years.

I also played a pirated version of RE5 with my brother, getting it to work was a pain in the ass but it was tons of fun. Playing RE5 was fucking great, and trying to ace all the Merc scenarios was also super great. I've seen some people complain about it over the years but my memory is pretty fuzzy, I don't remember much about the game itself or why some anons didn't enjoy it.

Beats me. Probably RE7-2 considering the success it had. Somebody needs to kill themselves on their doorstep with a sign that says "OUTBREAK PC PORT WHEN"

I mean survivor as in protagonist.

Try REmake. Absolute classic gameplay with lots of modern improvements without losing the soul of the original. Also hold out hope for RE2make

October is best month. Last year I finally played through Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, Grabbed by the Ghoulies and Luigi's Mansion PAL Hidden Mansion. Obviously only two of those were really spooky.

Unfortunately, not every girl can be Claire.

2=4>CV=>3>1>6>5>spinoffs>Survivor NTSC-U>RE2 game.com port>7
Haven't played 0 or the Revelation games
Tofu
Regenerador, it's a neat enough gameplay concept, but not quite fully realized in 4, he's too easy

3 improves on the gameplay, and CV changes things a bit with a full 3D environment (still fixed camera).

Just play the "HD" PC port. KB+M controls are fine, the only issue is QTEs are harder at 60fps (still reasonable)

And the next gameplay portion is fending off the ganados in the cabin. Given they succeed, I say that wasn't a bad idea.
Leon meets Luis earlier in the game, and established they're friendly to each other. It's not in Leon's character to shoot before knowing for sure.
Luis goes his own way, he's not sided with Leon, the Los Illuminados, nor Ada/Umbrella. Leon (and the player) figure this out pretty quickly.
She's infected with the parasite, which lets the cult leaders take control of her. It's also a traumatic experience for her, and she doesn't really know Leon. One or the other, or both.
The village section eases the classic RE fan into the action gameplay and a slightly comical tone (boulder chasing, chainsaw, giant fish, merchant), both of which are new to the series. By the castle chapter, the cutscenes go off the rails for a more lighthearted action game. The developers were not only trying to distinguish RE4 from the other RE games, but also other similar games on the market, most notably Silent Hill. They also (correctly) assumed that since the player isn't in control of cutscenes, and the story generally doesn't matter, then they can make the cutscenes as entertaining as possible, in stark contrast to shit like Metal Gear Solid

Speedrunners give some pretty cool insights on these games. Like how you can't die in RE1 unless you are hit by an attack with a kill animation which enemies only use when you are in Danger. This means you can get hit by the tentacle in the shack with no health and survive. Also dogs can't kill if they hit your back.

Can we have a HUNK-specific game?

Tie between first (DC) and second
Rebecca, Sherry(both) or Dark Natalia
**If I were Wesker I don't think Dark Rebecca would last 10 minutes
William Birkin

I'm kind of upset he doesn't mention how perfect the dining room is
For those who haven't caught on, there's no enemies, and it's a relatively big room, letting you get used to the controls

This shit needs an instant loss 2koma with a mating press

So this game is like Alien isolation?
giving you weapons which are useless is a new kind of diseaseful game idea.

Excuse me I didn't notice this thread at first

Capcom confuses me, so remember RE5? when the niggers got mad and capcom added token black women? well I dont agree with it but I get it, what I dont get is why they added co-op to the game. I mean first it was just Chris beating the shit out of nigger zombies but if they really wanted to capitulate to the people screaming racism they could have just made Sheva a second playable character like jill was in the first game. so why add the co-op? now you gotta make netcode and servers and shit. Maybe they were always going to do that but then why did the first trailers only have chris in it then?

I just dont get it.

To be fair they didn't add a nigress like they could have, they added a delicious brown qt named Sheva.

If you think Sheva and the co-op is the worst part of the game then you need to stop playing RE all together. The main reason why RE5 suck is because they change the formula from being a survival horror game to a 3rd person action game.

Jake's and Sherries campaign was the only good thing about Resi 6.

My nig. He also proves that and are wrong.

Yeah, honestly Real Survival isn't nearly as daunting if you already know the mansion well enough to plan your route. Which you should since you should have beaten both campaigns and gotten their best endings before attempting it anyway.

I really liked six in various parts although the difficulty was lacking. The main criticism is that it's not muh classic RE, which after four and give if you're expecting classic RE you're a little naive I'd say.
It's silly that you can just dive head first into a crowd of zombies with a tackle and start slashing. If I was Leon at that point I'd have a death wish too to be honest.

If only. It has potential.

But no, they had to make that piece of useless shit called Umbrella Corps.

I like the idea of HUNK, just the ultimate loyal mercenary committed to the mission. Would be a blast to play a game as him.

As a spin off ORC wasn't a bad game.
Good co-op, good handling of the third-person camera. I wish they made a second ORC instead of that shitty multiplayer game released last year.

They tried to do that shit with all of their games, efectivelly fucking them up. It had nothing to do with niggers being mad. Even EA, ebing the retards they are, tried to copy that model to Dead Space.

Where's my Wesker mode? Smashing enemies away like the God Hand was one of the most satisfying context actions next to head exploding suplexes.

I didn't say that though, im just wondering why they would add co-op, if they really wanted to make it a third person action game thats one thing but why add co-op as well?

The video you posted proves my point. That guy has stripped all of the fun out of the game, and drills it over and over until he can complete it by repetition. That's not fun, that's autism.

I wish there was a game where you can play a clever Tyrant up to save some people. Like Prototype but not shit.

So, Bioshockhazard 2 basically? Might be cool. I'd take a game from Nemesis' perspective too. Running through the city murdering survivors. maybe involve some puzzles where you have to direct the horde to someone otherwise too powerful/too protected to kill.

There are not enouth games where you play as a living biological weapon.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, CHOOSE ONE:

They got lucky. It was still a retarded idea.

I dunno what to say user, I think the retarded plots and "acting" are part of why I love the series so much.

she is a mutant tho

Parasite Eve II / RE2/3
Claire
Lickers

Parasite Eve II is the best sequel to RE 3.

4 (you replayed this one more than any other, don't lie, and so did normalfags; if it wasn't for 5 and the future direction of RE, it would not be retroactively radioactive) > REmake > 0, 2, 3.

I really hope they keep to the old canon for REmake 2 and don't retroactively add all the bullshit from Resi4 onwards and the leeches from 0.

It's the only game I'm looking forward to and if they fuck it up I'm going to legitimately get angry about a video game for the first time in over a decade.

Hunk

Outbreak File 2
Jill (RE1)
William

As someone who lives near the Winchester mystery house I just really like spooky house in 1 though, and for RE2 the fact the police station is a museum is also really cool in design

Nice. I too have a weakness for spooky mansions. I wish more games had them as a setting, they feel so comfy when you memorize the layout and deal with any threats.

I just finished Chris' best ending in directors cut in 2h 21m. None of my friends care about resident evil so I had to come here and blog post :(.

Both Outbreaks and RE3. I absolutely love the stage of initial infection. Everything is pure chaos and the enemy is still a mystery. You have the "thing" level of paranoia going around where you aren't sure who you can trust. People everywhere are trying to take care of themselves, but you can still go out of your way to help others. In Outbreak, you help the other survivors and the game does give you moments where you think you can help someone only to discover that they were just killed. In RE3, Jill tries to save that old man who lost his daughter and she ends up banding together with those commandos in the trolley. The scene from Outbreak 2, where you see the street utterly flooded full of undead and the police trying to rig the area to blow was amazing. They gave their lives to try and stop the flood of undead, but most of them didn't make it. If I could redo RE2, I would put a greater emphasis on the police station. I'd put npc cops that would help keep the station clear while others are bringing in the wounded. You could have the difficulty ramp up as the lickers begin to show up. There was something similar going on early in Leon's campaign in RE6 with the civilians that helps save up until the point they get overrun on the bus and Leon has to deal with the loss. That should have been the focus of RE6: Leon comes to terms with not being able to save anyone, but he still tries.

Enrico. I liked that he was able to survive both mansions on his own up until the point that Wesker shot him from offscreen. He focused on trying to save his team the entire time and was pretty quick to realize that they were set up. I would honestly like to see what he did when he separated from Rebecca. I'm really curious how he survived the woods.

If you want someone that actually survived every incident, then I would choose Jill. She stuck around Racoon City attempting to spread the word until the city fell. She was quick to aid others and was a good person overall.

Regenerators. I really liked them from RE4, because they had a very specific weakness and you weren't given a whole lot of time to hit it before they got close. It was pretty tense if you sucked at aiming with a controller and they could do a good deal of damage. I also loved that they tried to impale you with the spikes from inside their body.

Enemies that follow you would have been an interesting mechanic for that operation racoon city game. The more noise you make, the more enemies show up until your flooded with them and the very real threat of a game over unless you lost them or set them upon someone else in the city.

It looked interesting, but I'm hoping they can add more story to it in the form of dlc. I won't buy the dlc on its own, but I could see myself buying a complete edition with all of the content on it. That's what I did with RE4 and ps2 version.

In the Zoe dlc, they're just a regular family that happen to live outside of the city. They aren't hill billies and are nothing like when Eveline infects them. Other than the tapes being chosen as a stylistic choice, I would assume that it has something to do with Eveline. Perhaps she prefers them or only knows of them, which is why she keeps them around to be used by the others. I'm curious if she's similar to James Marcus in that she's a monster that is using the memories of someone who died a long time ago. Also, didn't one of the tapes warn to avoid her if she ever showed up on the boat?

>please use archive.ism/articles/2017/04/25/resident-evil-7-not-a-hero-dlc-delayed-new-content-teased

RE2
Tofu
Birkin (in all forms) or the Regenerators, cant decide.
Just got done beating RE0 again, this time the HD PC version. I decided to try it out with the alternate controls.And I gotta say, they made up for a lot of those poorly designed enemies with
undodgeable house of the dead style moments that RE0 had. Though I still had moments with the narrow halls and mimicry marcuses whip attack.

I'd say it helped make up for some problems with RE0's design. Though, I wouldn't put them anywhere else cause muh tank controls.

How about I just kill you and take them all faggot.Including Leon and Wesker.
Especially Leon and Wesker.

Resident Evil is one of the most shining examples of alternate costumes done right. They also tend to look great.

"Do you know of a place where sailors hang out?"

Wait a minute. Why would zombies even go after a block of tofu?

Favourite music from the series?

If you post RE1 Director's Cut Basement theme you are a faggot. Get a new joke.

High in protein.

This song is hilariously unfitting and sounds like a fucking Sonic Adventure song, but it was the perfect sendoff to a cheesy 90s action flick wannabe.

This is also pretty good

I GOT A SHOTGUN

I really wish every Resident Evil started off with a ridiculous live action cast introduction.

Down-blouse is a severely underrated and neglected form of softcore.

Then it's Jill Valentine.

i will never buy another capcom product as long as i live

DVD and digital recordings is less secure then older mediums from damage via age and tampering overall. Real life companies have actually already jumped off the "digital recordings of all vitally important information" bandwagon years ago and are going back to older formats. Some companies never jumped on that bandwagon to begin with. Although why it's so selective in what is and is not a tape is just deliberate gamey decisions.

But overall if I wanted a secure medium for all my vitally important info I'd never use DVDs or digital recordings unless I know damn fucking well that server can never be accessed outside by any means except in person.

REmake
Hard to choose between Chris and Barry; they're both pretty cool dudes just trying to protect the people they love.
Tyrant-001 for looks, Novistadors for their face melting kill, and Glasps for spook factor.

Never played a Resident Evil game before, but maybe like a week ago I bought REmake for the Gamecube. So far, I can see why people consider it so horrifying considering the tight corridors. It's also really fucking scary when there's a zombie corpse from some dude you killed before laying on the floor and you realize his corpse has turned red, meaning he's probably about to get up and beat your ass ten times harder than before.

Who's ready for
PART REVELATIONS
Part 1
>O'brian knocks over his coffee No really, it gets a dramatic twang in the soundtrack and everything

Part 2
>It's a hard fought battle Unless you used the rpg as soon as he entered his second phase in which case the game starts spamming the remaining lines from the remainder of the fight but eventually Chris and Jill defeat him and take the recorded conversations between him and Morgan and make them public

I've never player a RE game. Where do I begin?

Forgot to add

I also really liked the save room theme from RE7.

Release order starting with Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut on PS1 (not Dualshock Edition).

Resident Evil 1 Remake, then Resident Evil 4 Wii/PC HD.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles.

You can substitute Director's Cut for REmake in man mode if you really want, but the change from REmake to RE2 will be pretty jarring. I also feel that RE1 and REmake are different enough to warrant playing both. They change a ton of stuff.

If you care enough, the definitive versions (in my opinion) of the other games are:
RE2 - Dreamcast
RE3 - Dreamcast
RE:Code Veronica X - PS2

Thanks user, getting Director's Cut.
I don't own a dreamcast, how well 2-3 emulate? If they don't work, what would be the recommended version?

If you don't have a dreamcast you can try emulating the gamecube rereleases. Really you'll be fine with any version, the Dreamcast versions just have nicer models, higher resolution background and some extra unlockables like that may not be present in the gamecube ports.

If you still want the graphical upgrades, try the PC versions of 2 and 3. I'm not sure how well they run nowadays, but the Dreamcast versions were based on the PC versions anyway.

For 1-2-3 just emulate the playstation versions with Beetle-PSX which is bug free 1:1 emulation. Also don't use savestates like a faggot.

I'd probably say REmake is my favorite if it weren't for the small details.

The original had a sort of down to Earth mood in the science and puzzles, architecture of the mansion and surroundings. Even with supernatural shit going on, it felt mostly real. In the remake however, for example the death mask puzzle, where a bloody coffin is hanging from the ceiling in an eerie cellar with a bloody zombie inside; the spike puzzle, seemingly for no reason there's railway made for heavy moving statues that impale you; the shark tank is some massive sci-fi tank, compared to the original where it was literally just a square room with hallways up to the knees with water. All those more fantastical elements take me out of it a bit.

I will try those then.

You mean mednafen? That's what I always use.
I wasn't planing to.

Beetle-PSX is the Libretro port of Mednafen PSX with downstream updates. Essentially it's an upgraded Mednafen PSX.

I know what you mean. Most of the silly shit in 1 can reasonably be explained away by the mansion being a front for a research facility and Umbrella is paranoid as fuck. REmake can not even begin to justify some of the crazy puzzles and locations you find. However, I feel the masterful environmental design and atmospheric lighting really helps suspension of disbelief and makes up for a lot of the silliness.

Is something wrong with me? I thought this game was supposed to be great but I'm so bored.

You got meme'd. RE4 is Action Horror. RE 1-2-3-CV is Survival Horror Which is itself Action Horror with bad combat and a heavier focus on inventory management.

RE4 is like a superior version of deadspace. It's really just about blowing shit up.
Classic RE is more about just trying to make it through with what little the game gives you and hoping it doesn't throw that one curveball which completely shitfucks you.

I see what you mean. I got to the part where you explore the house, find the key that triggers the deathtrap with the knights of armor, and realized I didn't care enough to try and figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Could be your age?

I'm sure now you see why the fanbase can be so divided between pre and post RE4 titles.

I've actually noticed the older I get, the less I care with games in general. You may be right.

It's still not as autistic as Smash fans.

I can barely go into the first door of the first area of the first part of resident evil 7 with a VR headset on without feeling terrified

VR is the future of horror and heart attacks

If you want more of the same like 4; 5/Rev/Rev2 are very similar gameplay wise, and despite being overall inferior to 4 for a variety of reasons, they're still solid 7.5/10 games that will scratch that same itch. Definitely worth a pirate.

I'm coming up on 30 soon, and I find myself far less willing to tolerate games with boring gameplay. I played through the original 4 (1/2/3/CV) several times each around their respective releases and loved them, but now I'm unable to enjoy them anymore. They just bore the shit out of me at this point.

Jesus I thought I was the only one.

At some point you won't even tolerate long games, even if you'd otherwise like them. Generally I prefer to stick with the kind of games you can just pickup and play like Doom. Sometimes I'll dedicate myself to two or three big games at most, but for the most part short but hard games is more my thing now.

Incidentally I'm playing Ghouls 'N' Goblins, help.

Is it just an age thing? Do kids and teenagers really have more patience? Is it because as an adult I'm constantly thinking about time wasted and it ruins the experience even for games like Witcher?

A little of column A a little of column B. Generally at some point your brain is going to say "fuck this shit m8, go out and do something else with your life" in which case you can play about 2-4 hours of vidya before your desire to do something, anything else, sets in the recommended remedies is playing entirely different vidya from what you're used to, stop playing new stuff and simply tackle your backlog for challenges, and most importantly get a hobby and work out, and lay off playing vidya every day.

Column B is that your experiences with vidya naturally sets a higher bar with each new game you play, when you're kid everything is new and a novelty but once you're an adult you've seen most if not all of it already so you need to be really wowed to get hooked. I know, because new games are just not challenging enough for me to keep my interest at all, and the games I love to play the most are the ones I suck at the most go figure.

This explains why I've found FFXIV to be the most entertaining thing this past year.
I fucking went back to IWBTG just because of this. I miss when Dark Souls was hard, that series spoiled me rotten with games.

Oh, and I suspect many Anons use walkthroughs. Do. Not. Use. Walkthroughs. As soon as the walkthrough comes out enjoyment tends to plummet proportionally, the fear of failure and succeeding is rather thrilling.

Using a walkthrough just feels dirty, but there are some games where I genuinely just get lost. I would think I'm getting stupider had it not been for the fact I can think about politics on a level that scares the few normalfags I know at work.I need help.

Nice name dropping bro, clearly you're one of us :^).

You're that redditor in the Styx thread, aren't you?

WHAT ARE YOU, A HOMOSEXUAL?

no.

i'm bi-sexual
there's a difference

Why not? Revelation 2 prove that co-op can still be done in a survival horror game. But the game still suck because of episodic jewing

NO THERE ISNT, YOU GODDAMN SODOMITE

Either REmake or Code: Veronica
I dunno, Jill I guess
I liked the big guy from RE2 and Nosferatu, also hunters.

Why is code veronica so popular? I remember playing it a bit a little bit after Steve shoots up his father's zombie and never really progressed there. It just seemed to be missing something.

Development for it was outsourced, and there were a lot of different chefs in the kitchen.

I remember it being one of the more controversial RE titles when it released, but it was the last classic Resident Evil title in the chronology so it gets looked back on a little more fondly by those who don't like post RE4 games.

God dammit, Capcom.

More Claire and Sherry pron when?
nhentai.net/g/196288/