ESO Elder Scrolls Online

I started playing this game again, and I am having way more fun with it than before.
Anyone else playing this game?

Yes, people play this game and they should be shamed.

Just because there's a lot of shitposting on this board doesn't mean it's okay to post scat.

Your character is ugly as shit but at least her tits are nice.
I'm playing BDO.

Really interesting OP, but check my dubs.

I play it occasionally with friends but its just kind of okay. Not something I invest a lot of time in like every other MMO I've ever tried.

I heard it's moderately fun for the first while, especially if you've never played an MMO, but I'm not going to pay $60 to those kikes.
Are there private serbs up? I wouldn't imagine so, as the game isn't played much.

I will never understand putting an MMO into a franchise. The servers will eventually shut down, and then there's all of that lore/plot/story gone.

it's like $10 on G2A

1) Keysites are a front for money laundering
2) Money has still gone to Zenimax and I have facilitated that in some manner
I'll just not play it.

who cares? it's a video game, not cocaine

the only MMO ever worth my time has not been made by Bethesda

Fuck off if you think giving money to Zenimax is any better than giving it to crack suppliers.
At least they give their consumers products they want at a fair price.

I just want TES6 to not be shit.
It seems to be Bethesda's pattern to take 3 years for a new game (plus an additional year if it's on a new platform), so we're not going to see it until E3 2018 anyway.
One more year to build up hopes that will inevitably lead to disappointment.

you were supposed to abandon it before you started posting

Me and my waifu agreed for someone to fuck her in my place. Anyone interested?

why do you complain about the price of a video only to say that you won't use g2a?

No, I wasn't complaining about the price, I was complaining that any amount of money would be going towards Zenimax.
Are you so new that you think Zenimax is worth giving shekels to?

Funny how the only posts OP has made are about convincing someone to buy it, though.

you seem to be pretty mad about a video game company not being ethical

I'm sorry.

i don't think you can make a female eso char without gigantic tits and a shovelface

it was like $10 for a while so a lot of plebs picked it up, they probably figure they'll buy that full price morrowind expansion. but yeah any amount of money is too much

???

Go back to reddit.

This hurts…

I heard the morrowind expansion is pretty good, but no way I'm paying that much for it.

I don't feel like paying upfront for a free to play game tbh.
It doesn't have any pirate servers that I can try out before paying like BDO right?
Also that face in the op is horrendous, I guess western developers still didn't remember how to model pretty girls.

Its monster designs and town designs are better than anything Bethesda has done in recent gens with them actually feeling interesting or big. That's about the only good thing I can say about this shit.

hard to think of any genre more cancerous

Nah

Playing the private server for two days with 4ch/v/ was enough for me to show MMOs are not my thing anymore.

And, which everyone already knows or has left now. This place is pure garbage now. I really hope someone goes and kills Mark for shits and giggles. Please film it too.

played it up to cp163 and immediately lost interest. I don't like pvp and there's very few pve group dungeons overall. The cash store shit annoys me but at least they don't lock any weapons or equipment behind the cashwall. A beserk MMO would be pretty damn cool, as long as they did it right who am I kidding, it'd never get done right

it's probably one of the best MMOs i've ever played, doesn't really say much since I hate MMOs. The only problem was I keep getting my account suspended for retarded shit, like I got my account suspended for saying "lol what a gay". It's really not a game for shitposting. The rule is 3 suspensions and you get a ban. I was in a group that let me say nigger but I haven't played in so long that they probably removed me already, so I pretty much have zero motivation to ever play again.

if a few of you fags want to make a group for eso morrowind I might consider playing again. My equipments pretty much maxed out so I can do pvp pretty easy. Otherwise i'll probably just leave it on the shelf for good.

Huh? You were never welcomed here Todd, fuck off.

I always knew Todd was anti-jim shill.

blazechan is around the corner Mark, codemonkey is an inbred bastard kid who cant even code or program worth shit. Next exodus is coming up real soon. Get fucked.

Yeah, first you get the fuck out.

Speak, english better.

The PVP is the only redeeming factor for ESO. Played it obsessively when it came out due to the siege warfare but eventually grew tired of it. Is the Morrowind expansion that good that I should return?

That's not the best MMO ever made you silly goose.

===REMINDER=

Oh shit.
Whatever.

Cherry picking one outfit doesn't get you brownie points, Todd. I'm too busy flying around like motherfucking Goku and firing off missiles to jerk off to my character.

You are the pathetic cuckold that enables this bullshit. Fuck you, and fuck your shitty censored abomination of a "localization". Anyone with any amount of self-respect either plays the Russian version or not at all.

Are you so new you can't even follow IDs?

BNS visuals got censored worldwide, west only fucked with the text.

Oh, the censorship made its way back to the Russian and original versions? Jesus fuck, that's even more disgusting. Even moreso the people who tolerated it.

Fuck off shill.

Holy shit, this autism. Summer nights.

Thank you for confirming that you're a censorship apologist cuckold. Go choke to death on your own bile, you subhuman garbage.

Wow, you're really upset they covered your tiddies. I've never seen someone so mad over two meshes with physics on them. Maybe one of the other 50 bikini outfits would be better for you?

Oh wait, you wouldn't know about those, you haven't even played the game. :^)

Yes tits are gameplay mechanics, the entire selling point of DNS were titties and dress up. You have costumes and shit that cover/uncover tits affecting stats.
Get the fuck out.

Dubs thread is a go.

Actually stats are determined by soul shields, costumes are purely cosmetic. Haven't played, opinion discarded. Where do they find you retards? Friendly sage to keep this autism off the front page, I'm such a nice person for not letting everyone watch you embarrass yourself.

I've barely even scratched the iceberg of how much of a collossal subhuman faggot you are for defending this travesty of a "localization".

Daily reminder that the top guy of Zenimax and his whore wife are unapologetic, white hating kikes.

Daily reminder that YOU, and YOU will recognize YOURSELF, need to kill yourself.

Stay mad retard.

Go on.

They cant, you can only make up so many lies at once. :^)

After TES5, and especially Fallout 4, why would you have hope for TES6? I'm bracing myself for them to be lazy and just borrow a lot of the boring design and lore choices from ESO and slap on some improved FO4 mechanics. The longer the wait, the better chance they won't do that, but I'm fucking dreading the day of the announcement.

It's just okay. A good portion is pure TES3 nostalgia bait. The rest is average ESO content that isn't going to blow anyone away.

Cheapest I saw it going for was $30 on GreenManGaming a few weeks ago. Best to wait until it gets discounted if you're still interested in it by then.

Source for the Zionmax info? I caught a glimpse in a previous thread but didn't read it.

/thread

Are you sure you don't belong someplace else?

(Checked)
Checking these dubs

Runescapefags are mentally disabled though. There's no fixing such advanced damage.

Got suspended for saying autism once too. Those little shits will report you for anything.

Todd, please leave. You're not fooling anyone.

Hello goon.

Impressive