The booru
8-booru.booru.org/

this isn't a new image, sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jcczze.wav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Request Anchor.

Delivery Anchor.

Requesting Holla Forumstan and /christian/tan giving vivian a bath.

/r/ a "female" Pokemon

Requesting Holla Forumstan playing Nintendoggos for the Switch.

Requesting a S.T.A.L.K.E.R putting a wounded sad looking blind dog out of its misery.

QUICKLY Holla Forums.
GIVE ME A REFERENCE TO DRAW SOMETHING OUT OF.
I'LL DELIVER

Requesting a drawing of Kaliber
Enter the Dungeon, a fictional god of the Gungeon. Looks like Kali, which is a giant god humanoid with multiple sets of arms.

Revolvations 2:1
These are the words of Kaliber, she who grips the seven sidearms in her hands and walks among the six loaded chambers. When the Gun is drawn to the heart of the pacifist, and when the chambers are empty and the shells are spent, the Last of the Jammed will ascend to seal the Breach forever.

Imagination

Draw Bean the Dynamite.

Draw Morgan striking a Jojo pose. The most flamboyant.

a traced drawing of it without the moustache and hair and with the user wearing a suit with the hat saying "fucking cuckchan"

draw bandit on the floor and thatcher with the gun

drew this but with vivian haha
I wonder what it smells like haha

/r/equesting twintelle vivian, make it extra thick

No, with his six inch blade.

Fuck off.

Just posting this from the old sonic thread.

Dorf checking dubs?

Its nice, but is there any thread related context for this?

Requesting CodyAnon dressed in a combined Nintendo theme Jewish clothes like last two pics
>Inb4 this post gets deleted

Make OC The Character running along with Donut Steel and Sonichu like pic related.

I fully expect this to be 80% requests and 20% deliveries as usual.

give me a fightan girl to draw with big muscles

seconding this. I laughed just thinking about it

Uhm… Makoto from SF?

Sonic is a video game character.

As long as its not 100% waifufaggotry on both like it was on cuckchan , I'm good

Nice one, but adding spoilers to it eoulf have made it funnier.

Since I doubt that guy ever actually asked in the proper thread, a pic of the first group encircling and kicking the shit out of the latter group like the end of a london street fight would be nice.

Requesting someone draw Lili staying up late in her pajamas playing fitin games.

Bonus points for cute.

Requesting DQIII Sage Danielle

Seconding this

kinda looks like Lex from Paladins

Elena please

Stellar taste my man.

rough sketch

Not bad user

My nigga.

it got late I'll try to sketch something tomorrow
if I end up not drawing anything then I'll fucking kill myself
gonna leave an old non Holla Forums sketch as proof that I am a drawfag

He talk about the ethics of greed?

i'll be around
new drawfag in town
lonesome place this is

I'm making a fighting game with lots of giant muscle babes in it.

I'll probably get called a faggot for this but can you please draw her? She's my favorite OC

Sega does what Nintendon't.

Fuck off, goon.

You're that guy that used to watch my streams aren't you?

Uh, I'm not entirely sure.

Unless you're an animator who was working on some furfag fighting game called Beast's Fury then probably not. I don't recall watching anyone else.

I'm not a furry

Cute kid.

Messy outline. I think I tried too hard to copy CWC's art style with Sonichu and just looks too silly.

It's ok user i'm liking it so far just give it your best you are doing well.

How's this user?
Spoilered for WIP

Fantastic.

working on it.

Requestan Monsoon with an ahegao face or Siegward resting with Ludwig's sleeping head.

I'd like a dinosaur scene but instead of dinos, I want metal gears bonus points if you put in none metal gears too

rule 63 vivian james + Holla Forums in a hardblush crossplatform cd reveal parody

I'll color this later, I feel sleepy.

Draw some splashes on Christ-tan's shirt so you can see her abs__

Two requests:
First one is Link and Zelda or Holla Forums-tan and Vivian ballroom dancing
Second one is Samus playing the piano

Doing gods work, user

Where do I find all the Switch-dog art? The booru is garbage.

You mean Gilda?

I giggled

Oh Lord

Gilda isnt autistic. Shes retarded.

Still one of our daughters

Adopted daughter, more like a homeless/orphan girl that keeps vivian company or a pet.

No she isnt

No shes not
You aee replying to the gildafag who has been RPing and avatarfagging in the GG thread for ages now
Just report him for rule8

It's that you, Marche? Are you mad by any chance?

take your shit and leave it in the GG threads

kek

Requesting Shino Exorad from Cosmic Break going on a murderous rampage in her exoskeleton.

Optionally have her ass being slapped by an user since her rear sticks out so when riding such a suit.

This?

Here, I made a template. Do something with it. Make Felix here into whatever you want.

I need so much more of it in my life

ask and ye shall receive.

Also, I'm thankful that I opted to get a monitor because the color looks beyond washed out on my laptop.

Wut?

she looks it in that drawing

Christmas-cake /ara/ Vivian when?

When we figure out how the fuck Holla Forums picked up chicks in the first place to end up with a daughter who brings home an amateur webcomic writer/Journo for him to plow one day, who despite her inaccuracy to games their detail and the like, still tries for his sake.

Or something.

There is ONE pic floating around.

Vivian is not gay! >not drawing Holla Forums fucking vivian while backpack cucking gilda

user, I get the feeling Holla Forums is the one backpack-cucking Vivian with white korra rather than the other way around.

wouldn't technically something awful be that chick?

One day

Well it probably went along the lines of Holla Forums having a one night stand, or otherwise some sort of short-term relationship impregnating someone, getting custody of vivian, but not Gilda, or the person who was the mother had the kids for a period of time before she could no longer financially support two, and placed custody in Holla Forums's hands, but she kept Gilda, who ended up the highly broken barely salvagable mess that we have today.

There might have been a fight, but that would be over-dramatizing it for the sake of absurdity or something complex like that. Post these events or some other conflict to represent the exodus, uncle Holla Forums got involved and spent some time with the kids, which is a good place for Holla Forums getting the scars when he returns from "the war" or whatever so he can get back to looking after his kids, which then leads on to white Korra getting involved after we grew fond of her for "completely innocent reasons" despite her source material. We're sort of in the hatefuck stage with that really, As for Gilda, shes young and jumps around households on a frequent basis, like a slippery cancer fish or something, which would explain her unmanageable nature.

This would probably fit for something in the Sims 3 or 4.

EXTRA SINFUL

Simply amazing work with the colors, Good job user!

how long does it take to git gud at drawing?

years

dont have time to add in the neck and torso right now

Requesting Punished Freya sitting in the ACC

Did somebody say "Spikat?"
Nah, i'm fucking with you

Fucking nice.

Requesting your favourite character doing a Phoenix Wright style breakdown.

10/10

I'm gonna try to do the final fusion.

oooh it's happening!

ay

Muscle girls still have titties man.

makoto doesn't have any tits tho

They actually made sure to make Makoto's titties bigger just so people could be sure she was a girl, not a boy.

oh well, what's done is done am I right

you right nigga you right

Requesting the vidya character you've most recently played bullying your favorite vidya character

They should do the same to Bao.

I don't know if you're being ironic or what but Bao is a boy. You know that, right? You read those Saigado doujins too, right?

DO IT!

might put in more work into this later.

I cannot fucking wait.

draw a stronk wow or tes orcifu, putting red user in a headlock

I was not aware of this character.
I do not mind this pandering.

200 hours in paint

Does anyone have an actual copy of this?

BENIS THICC

Hopefully someone can put it to good use.

gimme something simple to start with, i'm not the greatest

my.mixtape.moe/jcczze.wav
An attempt was made

Wasted fusion element, shameful.

kirby wearing mario's hat!

this is why god no longer speaks to us.

Stewie Griffin Wearing a Morgana Costume.

i'll do this because it's less cancer

Maybe we should do a blue haired girl fusion chart next?

Because it's easier

Cute!

Add sonic the hedgehog into the mix

it kirby

Kirby!
Good shit my man!

draw somthing cute

BEHOLD

Excellent.

Full honesty?
I'm not a fan of it.

It doesn't look like you fused them together, it looks like you took parts from all three and interchanged them.

all right

I like it but its too DBZ.

Requesting Gondola running in a sonic costume. Just blue with the spines/shoes except there's an oval cut out for his face.

I was intentionally trying to make her look like Piccolo.

she looks like a clown

I was expecting some boring ass shit, this is great, props man great stuff.

Fucking beautiful.

idgi what does a meme oc have to do with video games

DBZ-tier, but not in the good way.

>>>/cuckchan/

l-lewd

one like this, but with Shyguy and Snifit killing a Rabbid

AT LAST, I AM FREE

That's not bloomers, that's MC Hammer pants.

looks retarded
i like it

Nice try I guess

10/10

Where the fuck did that cape come from!?!?!?

reposting from last thread. I'll post the images again for reference if need-be.

10 outta 10 user.

I offer this as a suggestion, although i wonder if either Donkey Kong wouldn't be better than Sonic, or if Klonoa wouldn't be better than Banjo.

is that a fucking getter robo armagedon reference?

Gurofag vs Waifufags. Let's see if someone can illustrate this.

This is pants on head retarded and I love it.

That was fast.

10/10

Requesting generic qt anime grill with light brown braided hair green eyes wearing a green, red and white long dress, extra points if smug. Will pay with my greatest appreciation and thankfulness.

For posterity, i went and searched for it; the Sonic/Klonoa/Crash fusion has been done already.

this is the final boss of gamergate

/r/ Clair. Lewd is appreciated but something cute would be nice too.
Maybe pantyhose femdom or trying to do an ojou laugh and getting embarrassed.

Draw Knuckles with a scientifically accurate 4-headed penis.

It's so over the top that it feels like it's missing glasses.

How about a fusion of three vidya robots?
Does anybody have any suggestions?
I'm thinking Chibi Robo/Clank/TF2 turret, but that last one might be hard to fuse.

I do.

this triggers my 'tism. They're supposed to be red like the second picture.

Thanks user
Take this Gondola for your trouble.

I'm sorry user I just grabbed the first one I came to.

I don't think I have that one, thanks.

it's a pretty common misconception. The reason everyone thinks they're orange in the first place is from the first episode when the evening sun shines into the underground village and Kamina gives his little speech, the glasses are orange due to the lighting. But throughout the rest of the series, in neutral light, they're actually red. It's also the reason why Simon's glasses are always red, because they're in space; there is no real yellow/orange light shining on them. Unlike Yoko's sunglasses or Simon's goggles, which ARE orange lenses.

polite sage for off-topic

Draw a funny skeleton man

Seconding this, but give her a Catria sort of face where she's just kind of lifeless since she got rejected by Almond

What the fuck?

Its time faggots

/r/equesting punished Holla Forums naked and crying, while todd is whispering sweet little lies in his ear

:3

BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD

here you go

doom guy has some powerful genetics

:3c

top kek

I want to fill out another fusion chart with cute girls. I was thinking pink haired girls this time.

gay

Taking any video game requests

gondola preferred

Draw final boss of Sesame Street]
or gondolas are cool too

Sonic, tails, and knuckles Gondola's.

user you make me so mad. You didn't fuse the already fused fusions, you went ahead and fused the base characters, making a monster, and I love it! You saved a shitty thread, kudos.
t. The user that made the Vivian/Wendy.

I'd be up for that again.

This is more cute than it has all right to be.

pretty sure those are her knees user, not her tits.

It's not "fusion" when you just pick bits of pieces from each and throw them on.

Workin' on it.

Still gotta figure out the expression and fix the position of right arm before I start scribblin' her clothes in.

Looks really nice, thanks user.

You need the rope, you're one of the worst posters on this entire board.

I like it.

Fantastic.

I second these.

Draw a video game character of your choice onto this template

Someone please color this, I can't color for shit.

she looks ugly as fuck

you pervert

Maybe, but I'd take her over you.

Wew lad

For whoever wants to try practicing drawing in a different style, try recreating this panel of a comic book in either Kelly's Kartoon simple pen and ink style or Ben Garrison's more powerful and striking artstyle. like the man himself

Not traced. I looked at the picture and drew it by hand. They're not even the same size image. I guess I'll take your accusation as a compliment.

Here you go.
You can't even trace, scrub.

Where in the actual fuck are there Bike Lanes that take up half the roadway?

I think it might an exaggeration for the comical effect.

Most of his comics he is just pretending to be a retard.

Kek
You should add a health bar and the Venus symbol as well.

Noice

Klonoa and postal?

sadly, no
t.commiefornia

how's my use of color?

I don't know what happened to the background there. Whatever. Here's the same image and the uncolored outline.

too saturated

Seconding this request, but it should be anchored.

Good video on how to pick colours

saved

Are we still doing fusions?

HE HAS RISEN

YES THE CHOSEN ONE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THE CHOSEN ONE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ren is no longer needed, the Messiah has arrived to take us back to a more pleasant time.

False prophet. He mearly came back to give vidya one last short moment of glory and grace. One last good memory before the vidya industry crashes in a great shoah.

HE SCORNS YOUR NAME OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE SAYS

Bubsy's back?

yes

he has returned

Requesting Pietro from Return to Popolocrois hanging out with one of the Blessed Five (chatting, playing with, or even holding hands) while Narcia emits a jealous aura from watching them from a distance.

Is that a guy or a girl?I need to know this is important

male

leave deliver unto us more bubsy art

I can't fap to that.

fucking faggot tbh

More please

>>>/Africa/

I'm having a hard time imagining a male Vivian. Would he just be a moody ginger twink?

The series is adorable. Damn shame that the rest of the games never got translated (and the ones that did are slightly abridged versions of the original game on PSP).

tbh mate keep your panties off

oh man, i want that little qt to smother my face with his warm little bulge, then i'd suck his little cock through the fundoshi until he cums.

Why would you want to fap to that and not playing videogames?

kill yourself my dude

Draw Gilda and Vivian sleeping in the same bed while they hug each other looking lovely. No lewd intended.

Now this is clearly the work of a man with patrician taste.

Lord bless the fundoshi and all the skinship it may bring

we have been blessed this day

YEESSss..

Brilliant

I'm up for some yuri.

It's a mistake is what it is.

like your reply, my friend

I sincerely thought you were supposed to just fuse the 3 base elements….I kind of feel like re-doing it now.

Look at the arrows nigga.

someone redraw the babadook as hitler to piss off these gay pride peopl

Isn't that Piccolo's?

He was always a shit tier monster tbh

Any news, user? It looks really promising so far.

It's just a nigger in whiteface

Here you go, my dude.

nice

real nice work

Amazing, the wrinkles on the suit really add to it

bully me anons.

I didn't think the xbone had been out that long… It's almost five years old. Does it feel like time is moving faster?

Requesting a drawing of a radical muslim but in the context of an 90's skater.

Requesting Robert Muldoon pumping his Spas-12 after saving Regina from a bunch of Velociraptors.

I can't bully you with only one hand.

such a waste of good art

It's because the damn thing still doesn't have any games. Feels like it only just came out.
I pity the fool who actually bought a bone.

You think thats bad?
Check >>>/asmr/
That board could be comfy as shit and there were threads like that before, now its Facebook tier talking about 3DPD camwhores and unfunny lolcows instead of finding good tingles/content.

Why not just have him chasing after a bunch of little boys?

Somebody do a sequel where she has achieved her goal and is /fit/

Perhaps even comically so

She almost looks pregnant, or even inflated.

Dobson please leave

This was mad fun to draw, user. Thanks.

lmao nice

Going to shill some shit I did today

emphasis on shit, eh?

you fuckin know it user

Work in progress

checked. The digits that accompany the posts relating to E3 massacre are fucking crazy.

I can add Ren.

oh shit I laughed way too hard seeing this already. I will definetly look foward to the end product of that!

Who's Ren?

Ren is going to cleanse E3

Is the first picture Hex?

I love it user. Though I don't think this is the right place for you to post it.

I realize that it's kind of a meaningless question, but why the fuck are fat-related fetish boards and websites the most cancerous thing ever? I really hate that I'm stuck with getting a hard on by such a concept and yet the only places with content, outside of obviously Pixiv, are filled with IDF for whatever artists you know. Fucking bbw-chan is the most horrible place known to mankind. And why is it so hard for a board to stay onto 2D? Why do people like fat literal 3DPD cunts when the drawings have already perfected it all? It just grinds my gears.

Why must we be cursed, my brethren?

Because you won't fight for your passions while other faggots autistically do.

I have a really specific request. I want a drawing of a fat ugly internet feminist schliking herself in front of her computer drinking bacon grease out of a male tears mug, with a look of rage on her face. Maybe put what looks like twitter on her screen. Put a fedora on her and long leg hair.

how very descriptive

Chub loving drawfag here, in my experience, it comes down to self awareness. The only decently chill people on any of those boards understand just how weird even being into slightly chubby chicks can be. And that they chose to surround themselves with autists and misguided kiddos, simply because it makes their dicks wet.

eyyyyy is it still dead

in the U.S. Ye verily. One channel, maybe 50 players is the norm. 75 on a good day.
Arena is still run over by whatever OP bot gets released until nerfed

Maybe next thread.

I could see that. I didn't really have to much of a grasp on how body fat worked back in the day.ironically, now that I do I rarely do lewds.

If I were Dobson I'd have a third panel where she pops and dies, then go on to post about some feminist ideals.

Probably, but I figured I didn't know where to post it and it'd be a shame if I just forgot about it again. Rather get it out and have the few people enjoy it than never post it at all.

I'll never understand fat fetishism.
Mostly because I used to be really fat and lost all that weight, fat people fucking disgust me now.
an hero

thanks, user.

We get enough of that in real life, user.

You're mixing up 2D and 3DPD, though I can understand given where you're coming from.

how's this look?

The left leg is smaller than the other and the bag is pretty flat. It looks like it's floating in the air because the strap itself is floating, when it probably should be tighter under the weight of the bag.
Either way I wouldn't mind getting into that rock/pillow if it's female.

What does that have to do with anything?

This seems to be the case, out of all the people in the "industry" that I know, just two of them aren't massive lolcows, with the former being just a self aware autist and the other one flat out told me he's milking this cow for as long as he can.
He's actually really popular too.

Just become the resident chub and let's have fun with the ">thick" crowd instead of becoming a deluded community full of the same people who go ahead and have drama infested boards to complain about "muh poses".

Disgusting, horrible creatures. Being kind of chubby is alright I guess, being a blob of fat that has to shit in the bathtub is terrifying. Most such women are also 1) Camwhores 2) Feminist type cunts 3) Mentally and physicall ill 4) All of the former options. There's once in a blue moon one that, despite being pretty much obese, still retains some kind of charms or a cute face, mostly the Asian ones, but rule of thumb is, if it's 3D don't stick in your D.
Pure and smooth, just like Mother Nature would have wanted. It's like looking at five fit women at the same time.
There's also people who love potato sack women and I'll never for the life of me understand what's their mental malfunction.

But yeah fat chicks are weird and fapping to them is also weird, don't do it.

I'm in the middle of it, you're not the boss of meee

found this in the booru, from 2014

that's cute enough, don't lewd the genderbent daughteru

Requesting Paul Phoenix as Chris Evan with the US flag in the background, except his hand is balled into a fist.

thread is almost dead but I second this

who do you think you're fooling?

I tried to draw something from that picture. Someone tell me how it looks at first sight.

Might be perspective but the head looks massive, otherwise I like it

Gonna take bit longer to finish since I ended up liking the pose I did for this drawing and gonna do some simple coloring. Maybe have it finished when a new draw thread pops up? But, no promises.

My experience of fetish boards with some rare, rare exceptions is that they're full of people who aren't imageboard or Internet-savvy enough to know, for instance, that they shouldn't post their work email or full name just because there's a Name and Email forms. I'd rather steer clear of these communities except to find media and just "contribute" indirectly by posting art on other websites where there's no interaction.