OSRS Gay Pride Event

twitter.com/OldSchoolRS/status/871776684617453568

-t. Mod Wolf

Sounds right up Holla Forums's alley tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JagexWolf/status/871773754497650688
reddit.com/r/2007scape/
clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiStormyHawkDerp
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fqb6c/didnt_know_putting_desert_robes_on_in_w30_fally/
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6flnof/i_hacked_jagex_and_observed_the_test_servers_what/
plus.google.com/108696699434115101972
reddit.com/user/Jikkircraft/
twitch.tv/jikkircraft
twitter.com/jagexwolf?lang=en
pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/06/this-is-what-happened-when-runescape-announced-an-in-game-pride-event/
counter.onlineclock.net/
reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6ft2jr/article_with_jmod_statements_regarding_ingame/
twitch.tv/runescape
archive.is/TG7L6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/JagexWolf/status/871773754497650688

Should we?

MMOs are for fags anyway

fuck off

90% of players are going apeshit over it

The comment section is hilarious. The same 3 faggots keep jumping everyone for not wanting their stupid bullshit in their game.

Is there going to be a specific world/location this will take place in? They might get a visit from the Religion of Peace™

I'm looking forward to the chimpout on thursday tbh

Runescape doesn't even have sexy male monsters how could anyone be gay for them

welp. they have officially drank the koolaid. RS is dead to me.

for fucks sake, and i was thinking of going back to play after the last thread we had. now they're going to do this every year.

how big do you think the playercount drop will be?

Thursday is going to be fun

people are already organising suicide bombings in the form of desert robes + that potion that explodes when you drop it

Beautiful. That's a members only item though, right?

OSRS needs and Explosive Barrel like RS3.

I disagree.

just saw this on twitter, I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Trying to emulate the anons of old is just pathetic imo. The folk wearing white robes to dress up as KKK or rainbow stuff to dress up as homos are funnier anyways.

Definitely. Allahu Ackbaring, spitting hatefacts about homos, and spamming WN slogans is far better than trying to relive Habbo

Somebody with Twitter should convince them to all show up in zamorak robes or any red clothes

i guess i can see the bigger picture, this is quite an effective black marketing strat at its finest.

let me explain:
they're doing the faggot degenerate event on the 8th, the same day the free weekend starts. that way they'll get both faggots and Holla Forumstards to go into the game and experience some "members content".
now how many people do you want to bet won't resist overstaying the free weekend and resub? runescape is an addicting game after all, and thats exactly what shitex wants. by making a tiny politically charged move, they get a bunch of people to give them money.

see? exactly what i mean. they'll get a huge bunch of people online and be like "look at our massive traffic!". this is exactly what black marketing is. getting attention directed at your product by whatever means necessary and from ANY audience possible. its low, tasteless, pathetic, but its also cheap and effective if you're a soulless corporation that lost its glory of old like shitex.

im more disgusted at the fact that i fully understand what they're doing than i am at the fact they're shoehorning real-world political gay shit in the game.

What a sudden change in tune

Its so tempting, but knowing that Jagex has banned people for trolling streamers, I am not sure I want to risk my account.
Mod Wolf is an absolutely cringy retard. He has been hated since he started showing up on the Dev streams. Everyone's first response to him was pure disgust, he is unfunny, tries too hard, and is so awkward he sticks out like a sore thumb and that is really saying something if you have ever seen a OSRS Dev Stream, its peak autism.

Wait..
A FUCKING IN GAME FAG PARADE?????

You can give a bond to an alt account and use it to troll the event.

Not like any Holla Forumsack will give a shit, this will be a giant troll festival. If this is black marketing they'll just get a chance to shitpost for fun. If this is legit liberalism on the part of the mods and people who join the anti-gay trolls get banned this'll turn into another GG.

yeah, i admit, i was a little flustered on the first post.

but after making the first post, i started looking at the tweets, and saw the big picture. they're doing an event on the 8th for free membership, and they're also doing a politically charged shitmove on the 8th, simply did the math after.

im not going back either way, fuck them and those scummy, backwater, jew marketing tactics.

im definitely sure a lot of anti faggot people will get banned. just you watch. black marketing or not they can't allow "le racism :^)" on their game.

Might as well get your account banned in the process if you're not going back.

Interesting theory. I'm sure they timed the event to coincide with their free weekend, but I'm not sure I can give them as much credit as you. They're probably just hoping to lure some homos into subbing, not expecting a bunch of angry faggots to show up. They do win in the end though, that's for sure. Even if absolutely no one involved on the 8th decides to sub, Jagex doesn't look like the bad guy, they look like the victim. They'll probably get a bunch of news stories plastered all over shitty game journalist blogs to attract sympathetic and nostalgic normalfags.

it just gets better

Isn't the Runescape community filled with edgy 13 year olds who hate fags anyways?

Can't see why the community is so upset.
They're finally adding an event for PvPers.

your life is shit, you might as well kill yourself.

but speaking for real now, why? rs goods and accounts can be sold for real money if you know how. im not about to give digital goods away for free simply because i disagree with the creators

no no, the idea isn't to get Holla Forumsacks or faggots to sub, the idea is simply to stir a minor """"controversy"""" to get people posting and talking about it, which in turn brings attention to the game. the moment i saw the free weekend also began on the 8th, all the pieces clicked into place.

it wouldn't surprise me for some (((journalism))) site to report on this about how the ebil nazis try to shut down the beautiful and diverse parade event. it doesn't matter if people resub or not, what matters is that the word is spread around about this "inclusive and tolerant nostalgia-filled mmo"

ModMatK is another insufferable faggot.
God I fucking hate Anglo's, they are the niggers of the white race.

Also

What the fuck kind of bizzarro world are we living in ?

Thats what video games are for.

t.fag

fuck this gay earth

Most of the OSRS community are people who grew up on old internet and want to re-live that type of experience with this version of the game, but an event like this goes against that and naturally they aren't happy with it

Reddit was up in arms over the event. A strawpoll taken showed a 66% "no" for the event, as seen in

They actually use it in their dev streams as a preliminary poll that decided what gets fed into the official polling system, so these results are actually quite damning. Over 10k is more than a good sample size, in my opinion. And if strawpoll was accurate enough to determine what is polled and is not polled, then why not for this event? These results did surprise me, because I thought that the subreddit was filled with typical liberal fags and a few people who ironically supported Trump

This is just a literal faggot (Mod Wolf) forcing his agenda because all of his coworkers are spineless limey cucks. I'll join a riot on the free weekend because riots are fun and actually feel like 2007 Runescape, which is what I wanted instead of 2017 #twitchmanmode Efficiencyscape filled with rehashed RS3 updates. I won't be renewing my bond, partly because of this event but moreso because the game has turned to shit.

God damn it, why did it add a space after the post quote. Now it looks like reddit spacing

This is a good point, though. Although knowing those cucks they'll shut it off so no faggot gets their feelings hurt by getting PKed.

It really did. I knew it would when the GE was voted in. Fucking conveniencefags will never understand that the pre-GE economy is a big part of what made RS special.

Does anyone know if Nightmarerh's clan chat is still active. That's the only CC that I use without having to deal with faggots.

what an asshole.

Its a new age m8, these are strange times we live in

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Wasn't Holla Forums going to sing this song together for one of those Holla Forums sings projects? We need it now more than ever.

At this point they should release an old school old school runescape server because current OSRS is anything but.

How so?

www.strawpoll.me/13122796

literally btfo

When and where? The only "gay" thing in the game is the Rainbow Cape and it's a leprechaun thing.

They are UcucKs and kikes to boot
They didn't drink the koolaid just now, they are just blatant about it.

You know I never understood why gay pride was a thing.
Is sexuality a social accomplishment?

Faggots being faggots. I'm a faggot and I don't get it either, wish all the degenerates who participated in them would kill themselves

It is when you have literally nothing else going on in your life like most queers.

It made sense in a "march for civil rights" sort of way, years back. I don't know what the fuck they're whining about now, though. I guess it's just in their nature to be obnoxious and rub their degeneracy in our faces.

I wonder when are people going to stop being homophobic

There is a Common Filth vine compilation somewhere where a morbidly obese multi-hair colored creature says "If I aint got Gay, what else I got." They are so desperate to have an identity they make their whole existence about shoving AIDs infested dicks up their butt.

obligatory

When white people are gone of course.

The game has become focused around overpowered new items and training methods, an example being nightmare zone, where you can semi-afk your melee skills for some oft he best rates in the game by consuming nearly free potions and make 150k a day trading your excess points for herb boxes. The economy revolves around a SINGLE PLAYER boss that has ridiculously good drops that invalidate skilling as a way to make money. Things like selling excess runes from runecrafting for money were notched off a while ago by rune boxes and other "quality of life" updates, which killed air/law/nat running. In their incompetence, the devs added a buff to the Karamja general store that made it the best money making method in the game (sell noted rune shit to the store). Also the GE took away the social aspect of trading and further devalued skilling. It has become an autism contest between a few maxed players, like another version of pic related. Low to mid level content was gutted for the sake of a few efficiencyfags.

I'm surprised the thread has gone this long without anyone posting that MS paint comic where the gay guy wonders what he can do to show others that gays are normal people, too, and he decides to march down the street naked with a dildo in his ass and sucking his own dick.

And?

I'd rather be the star in a real life gay parade than play an unfaithful oldschool with the easymode trade machine.

I always found it to be an interestingly bad decision about how the game's economy has been balanced around alching items.

You take that one spell away, and then what? Literally millions of unstrung bows sitting around, natures become worthless, and a bunch of other shit

Perhaps that is a testament to how brilliant alching was as a concept.

We need this as orchestra

Started playing again a few weeks ago too. Even thought about getting membership. Not anymore. Oh well. If even Runescape is now so irredeemably trash that not even a legacy server can make it better, then it's time for me to admit MMO's are dead, never coming back, and I need to find something else to do.

Trans characters would be a complete non issue in runescape considerimg the makeover mage exists. If someone wanted a vag they could go pay a few gp and bam magically a full woman/man.

Its literally 1 shit jmod who's a faggot and pushing this shit. Jagex goes along with it for muh PR and now they can't back out or liberals and sjws will attack them

Also fuck all you "muh GE" whiners

It's a shame too. I quit playing osrs about a year ago, when we had the threads, because the grind at the later levels is ridiculous but it's still the best mmo I've played, even in its butchered state. So tired of every game ripping WoW that if a game even has hotbar/cooldown crap I don't even bother with it.

i really like this image, can i save it ?

Save it, its all yours my friend

Supposedly Armadyl (the actual god) is gay, though I couldn't find any mention of it on the wiki. One of the elves they added is "trans" in that he shapeshifted from a man to a woman because it was "more natural" to him

FAGGOTS

This place is full of them, every thread is full of cock.

god i hate these retards, whats the fun in spending 2 hours running around to sell some fish and shit?

the GE was a godsend in a sea of shit updates.

redpill me on the feats of cuckoldry performed by mod mat k, truth be told, i know very little about the e-celebs and drama around RS

I WAS DIAGNOSED

Long story short.
Emilyispro is a female streamer for OSRS. There is evidence of her faking having cancer and being a terrible person. The community endless trolls her on stream and does shit to piss her off. ModMatcucK comes to the rescue and bans people who troll her. She begins writing names down of people who troll her to send them in assumingly to ModMatcucK to get them banned. People were getting banned for the mildest of shit.

That's part of the genius of alching really. It made wc, fletch, rc, mining (to a lesser extent) and magic an interconnected economic process that rewarded skillers with a reliable and consistent income while simultaneously providing a hands off way of regulating common commodities since the free market would keep prices at such a level that the components of the alching process would never be too much higher or lower than the end alch value.

well shit, thats heavy. i knew moderation was bad but this is new to me. literally putting the pussy on a pedestal and giving her special privileges/extra rights

Why did OP post a fascist flag?
DELET THIS

updated, with comments.

If you wanted the GE you had RS3. Old School RS wasn't supposed to be "Old School except for the parts I want". I personally loved bartering with people in a sea of bullshit. The GE was kind of a deal breaker for me because it took away something from the "Old School" runescape experience.

Honestly, I'm angry at you idiots for sacrificing the integrity of the old school experience for convenience. Fucking play WoW if you want do all your trading completely detached from other players.

what redditard page is this taking place at?

the runescape one?

i dont use reddit, can you give me a link to the part where mod mat K digs his own metaphorical grave?

reddit.com/r/2007scape/

It gets better…

thanks, apologies for making you spoonfeed

Is this really what their mods are like? Jesus Christ.

Fucking Jagex. Gonna do vscape instead of this POZd game.

tl;dr:

they killed runescape, then they revived it and killed it again. how stupid can these people be…

wew lad. That's fucking disgusting.
For once, I agree with leddit and I fucking hate almost all of leddit.

What is OldSchoolRS? I need to know what they do so they can be boycotted.

clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiStormyHawkDerp

Just wow.

Jagex has forever been a terrible community who refuses to listen to their community and admit fault when they make a mistake. The usually just double down on their stupidity. In fact, I believe Jagex is owned by a Chinese company now.
There is metaphor in there somewhere for Europe.

May the Chinese defeat the Jew and their hordes of brown mongoloids, because the Anglos sure are shit won't be there to do the fighting.

This honestly, so glad I have been paying in bonds, these fuckers dont deserve a cent.

correct me if im wrong, but i believe bonds dont appear in the GE out of nowhere, neither they're spawned there by the moderation.

someone has to shell out real cash for them to put them in the GE, so you can buy them and keep playing. if you buy a bond, you are indirectly giving jagex money. so whats the difference between that and just paying?

I mean it's true for me but wew

no runescape players have ever had sex so why would this even matter

You mean the thing that prompted the creation of OSRS to begin with? The thing that made a bunch of dumb faggots want to turn what might've otherwise been 2007 RS into RS3 Lite. And now they unironically want it in OSRS?
GAS EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY BEFORE 2004/5

redditors truly are a special breed of faggot

"im an alabama nigger and i want to be free"

i dont know why but that one made me laugh the most

I just went to check and see if the thread was real. It is, but they're making fun of jagex and don't actually want EoC. at least I don't think they do

Also 10 year anniversary boyos

11, m8

WE'RE HITTING CRITICAL MASS

i get the feeling that post is satire, you know, from the "insert poll results" here.

oh yes, the runescape userbase is SOOO concerned about homosexuals.

my god this better be the biggest prank since the helm of raedwald, nothing but an absolute, tumblr anal annihilating prank pull on the 8th will redeem them from this faggotry.

This is amazing if true. JagEx really is willing to annihilate themselves over this, aren't they?

proof? please post proof. this is the end times, mod mat K has finally snapped and he's taking the entire game down with him.

wew, goodbye 69% of playerbase

where are the "riots" taking place ?
i kind of want to see them

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fqb6c/didnt_know_putting_desert_robes_on_in_w30_fally/

World 30 Falador, careful though since it seems like anyone that goes there gets perma'd

Yeah, I looked it up just to be sure, and sure enough, every bond that someone purchases with gold was originally paid for with actual money by another player. It's the same as the WoW token, same as Valve's marketplace, and so on.

You may think you're gaming the system, but the reality is that these companies are still getting the money one way or the other; either someone's directly paying for a sub or someone's indirectly paying for another player's. It's cool if you want to get your membership without spending your own money, but don't go thinking that you're some super smart guy sticking it to the man.

Hell, I still have a load of TF2 items from way back in the day, but I'll never put them up on the marketplace. Every Steambuck used to buy stuff there has to be traced back to a real money purchase at some point, and I'm not going to be responsible for any of Gaben's jewery. It's not much, but at least it's a few more bucks Valve won't steal.

Anyway, enough rambling, I don't really have much else to say here. Just wanted to hop in with a clarification for those guys. I'm frankly kind of amazed that RS is still going to this day.

[–]estoypmirar 36 minutes ago
Recent popularity has nothing to do with it. This shit only started after one particular jmod joined the team…

i found this comment intriguing, what the fuck is going on at jagex?

lucky i wasn't playing because i probably would've protested and gotten banned..
and then fly to the uk dox mod wolf and murder him and his family :^)

i gave my old account to some guy in highschool who still played years ago and when i logged back on he had just taken everything off of it and put it on his other account
only salty he took off my level 99 cape and i couldnt rewear it b/c not a member honestly but hey i dont play anymore so who cares

They brought on a mod from RS3 to work on OSRS named Mod Wolf, who is openly gay and talks about it constantly on Twitter. All of his ideas get shot down by the community for being shit and then this gay event happens with him stating directly on Twitter he did it because he wants to feel accepted

Reporting from the ground: HOLY SHIT!

Yeah, maybe I'll pass on that. I really want to see whats going on there though.

Also, 4chan truly is worse than reddit at this point. I just wanted to went to check in on /vg/ as I know they have a OSRS general. Their responses were Neogaf tier, I closed the tab and lost even more faith in humanity.

I almost want to blow the rest of my cash on a bond and go get permabanned

Its all because of Mod Wolf, he's a whiny little faggot and he's caused nothing but trouble for the game since he joined the osrs team

jesus fucking christ, a single faggot is single handily destroying oldschool runescape.

this is why you never EVER allow liberals to touch videogames, localizations, fan translations, or anything related to the hobby. fucking britcucks.

dont worry im doxing him rn

There is Holla Forumsscape. I dunno if it's still up but it was fun to play and at least the guys running it were calm. Private servers are 40% word of mouth, 30% moderation team and 10% people willing to jump to a new server.

In any case this shit is gay. I'm shocked though more that I still have my old RS account

HE WAS RIGHT AGAIN

You fucking retards can't even detect basic sarcasm, you're even worse than those shitstain redditors

Who fucking cares?
3 day free member lol

They're asking for it now.

That dog looks fucking miserable.

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6flnof/i_hacked_jagex_and_observed_the_test_servers_what/

I know redditors are usually trash and all but I have to admit I'm impressed tbh

Based on the decisions OSRSfags have made it wouldnt even surprise me if there were a sizable minority that legitimately wanted EoC. Hello Poe's Law my old friend.

lel

And the worst part is, bacause its reddit, they can surpress critisism all they want. In 8 chan and to an extent halfchan you can atleast shitpost a thread and people will see it, atleast for a moment before it gets deleted or slid, but in reddit you have to actively go to the new section to see any wrong think discussion, if it isnt outright deleted by the mods.

"THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY"

Info i have ATM
————————————
Names he goes by
First name possibly "jay"
Mod Wolf
Jikkircraft
Jikkir
————————————-

Accounts

plus.google.com/108696699434115101972
reddit.com/user/Jikkircraft/
twitch.tv/jikkircraft
twitter.com/jagexwolf?lang=en
————————————-
————————————–
Job
QA tester jagex
————————————-

The best part is that this has escalated to the point where they can't even crush dissent completely without causing the fire to rise even more. All they can do at this point is prevent more reddit threads from being made but they can't delete the ones shitting on the event that were already made.

Is Mod Wolf a globalist ?

WELL OKAY THEN

Fuck this, I'm goin' to bed.

everything you love will turn to shit

the pinnacle of inconvenient truths.

it already has

Can one of you guys send me a referral so I can capture the shitstorm?
[email protected]/* */

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

THE BLACK PILL IS THE ONLY TRUTH

Oh shit, Anomalous is on the case!

I'm glad reviewbrah got better after this =3

You're telling me

Government mandated plain packaging on cigarettes lead the cashier to give me the wrong pack

And there I was wondering why they tasted shit, burned faster and left me dizzier than normal

Fucking nanny states

Former smoker here: Quit being a faggot and quit. Please user, seriously,, it's not worth it.

I'm dying anyway, might as well.

Eh. Quads and I quit.

This tbh fam

time to make my switch

no GE, 06-07 only content. might be fun

well, have fun.

im certainly not going to grind for hundreds of hours to recover my levels and play a game with 40 players, no GE, and mostly unfinished/uncoded/broken content.

im just amazed that they managed to kill their game twice, and then run both corpses as zombies simultaneously. thats some serious negromancer shit.

their server has been running for +2 years now and just an hour or two showed me that there is quite a lot working. seems like they're still adding content slowly every few weeks but I could see why somebody with a shit ton of hours clocked into osrs wouldn't want to change games

the zulrah nerf actually made me think they were finally heading towards the right direction even if it was a necessary nerf 2 years too late

killed my ultimate ironman tbh

was going for untrimmed herb cape on a uim, hardest shit to do and now I can't get it because of my current stats and herb gathering methods

Why are you westerners so adamant at pushing your mental illness and degeneracy at the rest of the world?

he said as he shitposted

I quit my UIM a while back after getting sick of where the game was heading towards. I think i got to like rank 53 overall and the grind just became too tedious

its stupid how they decided that it was a good idea to focus entirely on giving every fucking monster dozens of noted drops which became the main way for all ironmen to skill. The old way of gathering materials is almost nonexistent now when you can just kill gargoyles for your pure essence and then grind out bosses for hours to get all of your ores/logs as well. fuck that

another thing which showed me that the game was going to shit the bed real soon was when they started polling all of the unnecessary infinite teleport items, infinite glory? who the fuck even wanted that? what kind of retarded playerbase would vote that useless garbage in the first place? i'm ranting too much but god damn with a few amazing updates in osrs there also came a fuck ton of pointless garbage that killed it for me

That entire quest was trash, and just happened to be designed by a faggot redditard.

Reminds me of that tranny that was in the enhanced edition of baulders gate. In a game where there are potions and cursed items that can change someones sex, they added a tranny character that didnt use them. The writers didnt even know the game's lore when writing this shit.

I'm being serious.

wew what a shitstorm

we don't even need to rally the imageboards, the redditors alone with cause a giant shitstorm, all that's left for us to do is watch

Even with an active effort on JaGEx's part, it couldn't possibly be more gay.

Disgusting. I was alright with the Ironman shit when it wasn't a part of the game, but obviously things have gone too far since I quit playing.

IT BEGINS

pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/06/this-is-what-happened-when-runescape-announced-an-in-game-pride-event/

Oh boy, i cant wait for another orchestrated hit peice on OSRS's community for not wanting gays in their games.

Cherry picked as fuck, but what do you expect from faggot no name news websites.

Jesus H Christ what a fucking autist. This fuckwit has like 30 posts of him being assblasted and using newthink as justification.

Bullshit tbh

They were just trying to start a discussion?

These sexy boys got ruined in that shit game

Where are the monster penises?

Who the fuck thought a video game was the best place for them to autistic screech and subject everyone else to it in the first place? This event never should've been a thing in the first place and in any sane world a fucking video game company would've avoided any sort of real-world sociological pandering out of pure professionalism in the first place. But no, it's another "Look at us, we support flavor of the month cause that it's politically correct to support. Give us your money" episode.

FUCK

It is if you're straight.

Because western faggots are miserable piles of shit with no identity so they pick their sick fetish as one.
In Asia faggotry is just a fetish, and as such, Japanese language has multiple terms for flavors of faggot,
Menawhile in the west being gay is not just enjoying anal with men on either end.
It's fucking "identity" that's supposed to compete with and outshine being a family man, a patriot, or an explorer

They're reptiles, so my guess is that they slide in and out of a slit between their legs.

We don't want to. Nobody does. You try giving millions of actual retards access to internet, and a bunch of kikes governing them and see if they don't try spewing their shit everywhere.
Just nuke it all and start again, god is absent in these lands.

The post is satire you dummies. He's making fun of all the people who say "if you don't like the gay pride event, don't participate"

We need another Falador Massacre

Well, I'll join you boys come thursday. What's the uniform? Arabic outfits?
I wonder if my old account works.

How much are the durka robes? I'll need to make a new account because Jagex.

I'm going to fire up tunnelbear and see if my million alts still work

Is this officially going on or what?

then be a champ and take some nigs out
Don't slowly strangle yourself.

Trips of excellence

I would cut out my eyes, if the last thing I got to see was Reimus beautiful pussy. I would cut out my tongue and sew shut my mouth if I could kiss her lips or suck her breast. I would chop off my hands, to touch her body, rub her thigh, I would mutilate my crotch to feel her folds coiling around me. Oh, I feel like I'm going insane.

I get so sexually frustrated by Reimu, I want to fuck her, kill her, I want her to step on me and I cant take it. I pull my hair and groan, I need her. My neighbour is so small, thin I know she keeps her door unlocked she lives alone I could rape her. I want Reimu so bad, I feel physical pain. God I hate ZUN for making her, I hate every artist, I feel so alone when I look at beautiful pictures.

I want to hurt Reimu, and bite her breast until I taste her blood, I want to kiss her. Slow gentle sex for hours, I want her to hate that I love her, I want her to love me. I want to touch her skin, I want to touch a woman for the first time, I need to lick her thighs and taste her wetness from her cunt. Bite her pussy, hug her tight under the covers. I want to sleep while embracing her, I want her to look at me and not even care, I want her to see me as nothing, call me trash.

Passion, love and hate, fanatic feeling. Powerful emotions. They drug you, represses it, then you aren't a human, we are apes, beasts. You feel nothing if you don't feel it all, you don't allow yourself a full range of emotions. I want Reimu to wrap her thighs around my neck and choke me, I want to die with my face in her cunt. This is the real love I feel, that we feel for each other, hate and love. If you can't understand it then you can't feel love, you limit your love because you don't feel true passion.

I have a mike pence themed name, so what should my backup name be? I'm thinking David Dukkke

Trips demand

They need to make an annual Falador Massacre event

There was one last year, I was really hoping they would do it again

I see this shit and it makes me so glad I never played Runescape or any MMO in the early 00's for that manner.

Thank the fucking lord.

That lousy game was my youth, friend.
I want to meme on it.

What world? What outfit?

kek

Are you a bot?

Yes, it's very good you never played an MMO. If you ever got into one, then it would've became a huge part of your life. Especially since MMO's back then were advertised as a never-ending second life where players decide the outcome of their world. That's a fantasy people are still trying to wake up from 10+ years later, as this thread clearly shows.

Ever since we got here, Holla Forums's been 80% Holla Forums. It's pretty shit, in all honesty.
As to RS, it was always shit, after the GE update. No surprise that OSRS is shit, considering it has the GE.

I just want to have fun by raiding with you chaps.

then meme. meme until youre all memed out, and then meme a little bit more

>>>/cuckchan/

No, just sad that we've slowly boiled down into /polv/. The one thing cuckchan did right was to tell people to keep Holla Forums in Holla Forums. Constantly being told the kikes are ruining everything and that fags deserve to burn and women should be subservient to men is like spending your free time locked up in an ISIS run mosque.

yes, 'we' as in the members of Holla Forums who came from 4chan following the big leave.
>>>/reddit/

There's two things I liked cuckchan for:
Board topics stayed on the boards they were supposed to be in.
Politics boards [well, only the one anyway] were controlled by relatively neutral parties.

Outside of that, it can burn in a hole. But fuck me if 8/pol/ isn't a shitty hugbox what can't stand any dissent.

You don't know how to blend in. Lurk more or leave faggot
>>>/cuckchan/ is that away.

we have all the fucking right to be pissed off.

they ruined a long standing game that practically everyone here played just to virtue signal to some retarded faggot who shoehorned himself into their team.

well, i hope they got a hefty sum of brownie "Diversity" points for this. because they're losing a huge chunk of players after the 8th.

Thank you John.

For me it was more about spending time with friends, both from real life and those I'd met online, and interacting with other people in a carefree microcosm with its own economy and social norms. Not so much about being in total control of outcomes.
It's hard to believe it's been ten years now.

>>>/reddit/

Nigger it was the fucking exodus now you can go back and whine about how people here are homophobic you sad faggot who doesn't know shit about this board
>>>/cuckchan/
Rapefugees not welcome

Liking certain aspects, yes.
Also, exodus sounds fucking gay.

>>>/cuckchan/

reddit is actually making better OC than us at least.

what bothers me is that most of the people complaining will just make another account and keep playing, because they're mentally weak addicts with absolutely nothing else going on in their lifes.

you second wave shits have to be russian or something

fucking kill yourself, you'll at least reduce the pension tax burden on the younger generation

We don't need memes for this shit, we can sit back and watch as another SJWshit burns to the ground

THIS ISN'T A POLITICS BOARD YOU STUPID NIGGER. THIS IS A VIDEO GAMES BOARD. FOR VIDEO GAMES. ANITA, GAMERGATE AND ZOE QUINN WERE VIDEO GAME RELATED. Holla Forums'S OBSESSION WITH KIKES AND THINKING THAT IF ANYBODY EVEN SO MUCH AS BREATHES A WORD OF SUPPORT FOR "MUH DEGENERACY" THEN THEY'RE SOME POST-MODERN, MARXIST, NEO-LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT IS NOT FUCKING VIDEO GAMES. GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HUG BOX, YOU AUTISTIC SHIT.

You can just the other fag
After all exoduses are gay so you two would be perfect for each other
Kill yourself immediately
Also
They make better games than these faggots and they crack shit for us regularly.

t. Holla Forums

Nice mental breakdown you're having user
Go back to sucking Wolf's cock on credit; I'm sure he'll give you tons of upboats :^)

So basically from what I can tell the userbase is basically rioting over Jagex's faggotry?

This is how fucking retarded Holla Forums is at this point.

What's wrong user? Am I too "fake news" for you to handle?

REDDIT IS INCAPABLE OF CREATING ANYTHING
THEY NEED TO GO TO Holla Forums to fucking shoplift views and ideologies, because they can't think on their own.
Reddit is a disgusting hivemind where everyone's a winner.
Every comment and post is the exact fucking thing, because that's what the system encourages, it's a safe space where downvoting an uncomfortable idea is a means to remove it permanently along with the person holding it
There can be no creativity creativity on reddit by design.
Women using reddit are worthless shikse, who are too fucking stupid to be whores who exchange sex for money/goods or services.
On reddit they exchange it for virtual counter
counter.onlineclock.net/ just press "count up" to receive validation.

K, tell pic rel to stop, then I will as well.

t. Holla Forums

Maybe you can make a game about shortening bread lines in the fastest amount of time :^)

Jagex please leave. This raid is going through whether you like it or not.

Free market solved that. IS defense provides the communist experience of shortening bread-lines to state-provided bakeries

yes dude, youre a super drunk russian. buy less alcohol so you can afford a better internet connection so you spend less time shitposting while waiting for the games youre pirating, except you dont even play video games youre just a shill from a project thats losing popularity

You can raid if you want, I'm sure halfchan would love to take you with them in support of their counter-raid on homophobic scum like us
Don't worry user I'll try not to spread fake news while you're gone because somehow being Russian is an insult

While I agree with the principle, if applied rigorously the end result would be the politicization of video games by the only party left interested. That is to say actual Marxist "intellectuals" with very little passion for video games. At least with the fascists complaining about degeneracy most of them enjoy video games to some degree and would like for them to be quality fun.
So yeah, I know I'd prefer dealing with a little bit of Holla Forums crossposting than having a bunch of fag shit taking center stage in a medieval fantasy game.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

you know, you dont have to make feeble attempts to engage me just because youre backed into a corner, just turn off your computer, drink some water and do your squats. itll all be fine

I see through your antics

There really is a paradigm shift going on towards the right in society.

Back to your Discord which is totally not a hugbox worse than any imageboard

I googled tigole,turns out ITS JEFF FUCKING KAPLAN!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off goon.

This isn't about that, so much as not having politics shoved into games. People don't like that.

Jim did a video on the whole shitshow.

Silly newfag; you have a lot to learn and a small mind with which to absorb it all.
Who do you think inserts their politics into games to begin with? Of course you'll never learn this simple fact; back to halfchan you should go
>>>/cuckchan/

Why does this not surprise me the least.

the real problem here is that the people who dont want to participate in such spectacles are so rare in the west. especially now that people are aggressively attempting to recruit everyone they can. its something you would have to make a conscious decision to avoid. and thats usually something youd only do after being fed up with it or seeing how much better it is without being involved in it.
and even if you were to stay out of it, and make video games, people would come along and try to bend it to fit their agenda. forcing you to participate in some way or another, and of course any resistance is seen as hostility.
so people end up taking a side after being wronged by the other side, or thinking it will be easier to let people with more zeal for such stupid causes fight their battles for them.
its all a huge trap designed to wear everyone down.

who would have thought naming the russian is the same as naming the jew? maybe its like that for anyone involved in this kind of mental sabotage. i guess this is the part where you squirm until i go away. but who knows if im gone or not?

But it's true

Uhh apparently that post was deleted for some reason. Here it is:

It's 2017 user, Literally everything is politicized and it's never going to change until there's a civil war.

Get used to it.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO OUR VIDEO GAMES Holla Forums? WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS CANCER TO EXIST

I am more surprised that people still care and play RS?
It's been more than a decade now, just stop.

Gayscape

The spelling is what gave me a giggle.

I don't even play that game. The question here is why do we allow these brain-dead degenerates to spread their mental diarrhea in the industry. We should have killed them all the moment they showed up.

You even type like them. Disgusting.
>>>Holla Forums
Go jerk off to your ugly commie cat (who hilariously is only cute when drawn by people who don't subscribe to your mentally-bankrupt political views)

I'm going to have to counter signal you there. Autists who play old Runescape don't represent the whole of society or even a chunk of it.
Most people are at most apathetic towards poz or don't realize it's poz.

As long as 1+1=2, Holla Forums will meme supreme you filthy nigger faggot.

are you taking random pot shots now? is that what you think i did, just pulled "russian" out of a hat and got lucky? youd have an easier time with this if you could read since im not hiding anything. but i guess all that trashy booze in your system makes it difficult.

People fix everything, you cunt. We're as much part of the free market as any other nigger, so if we get to physically remove people and puting an end to a demand (say "social awareness" in video games) then it is by itself also a manifestation of the "free market".

This is true, but in order to fix things, we need incentives.
Profit is a good one. One of the best.

Removing your competitors or their customers isn't "free market". Free market is you making something that makes people want to use your shit rather than your competitors shit.

KYS immediately.

what bab631 described is ancap retardation, not free market.

New gay costumes and gay missions

Can't wait for the "spread aids" and the following "spread aids awareness" quest

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Why "libertarians" deny people the right to be sold into private slavery?
A lot of people I know would rather have their life centrally planned and not be forced to think for themselves

Never gay up

POZ LOADS

they have to do that stupid shit in a western country where gays have more rights and brownie points than straight whites. but they wouldn't dare go do it in the center of the middle east because of course, they'd actually get killed.

MED
RESISTANT
AIDS

Does anyone have the Planetside 2 WEBM of "YOU JUST BROKE THE NAP, SON"?

i dont, sorry.

in fact, i've never even seen it. kinda want to now.

Played a lot of planetside, and I am afraid I've not heard of this. Please someone find it.

What's so wrong about having a gay fetish?

it ain't wrong, it just doesn't belong in a fantasy videogame.

the same way atheistic evolution professors don't belong on a church and women don't belong in any position of leadership and authority.

That's like asking what's wrong about having scat fetish.

Come to think of it, scat pride in videogames when?

Homosexuality is death worship.

It's degenerate.

Because western faggots can't keep their fetish to themselves and have to bring it out in public.
I like choking my gf or whipping her, yet I have enough self restraint and awareness not to do it in the public or protest so that the government makes it more acceptable for me

GRIDS*

Politics in general should keep out of vidya.
Get enough of that in the real world.

A wise man once said, "I show no love, to homo thugs, empty out, reload and throw more slugs"

DMX?

I never really liked Runescape that much, but it's sad to see that this is the hill they choose to die on…

If anyone wants to coordinate in autistic screeching be sure to join the old clan, 8ch v

It's a mental illness, like the faggots who unironically like traps

Just like my video games!

HAHA

It's not illness, though. Not if you can live a productive happy life while doing it.

If you were neurotically offended by openly gays to the extend that it stresses you out so much that you start developing fatique and anti-social behaviour, wouldn't homophobia be more of a mental illness instead?

lmfao, he has torrents of japanese loli porn and knows that traps are gay
he is truly /ourguy/

Wow, what a faggot.

Not possible. You can't have kids (at least, not your own, and I wouldn't want gays owning children anyway, considering how many kids in two-father relationships end up getting raped and/or fucked in the head), you may contract a disease like AIDS or prostate cancer from your gay sex, and you also may end up spreading your fucked up fetish (homosexuality).

user's face when.

Honestly that's more fitting for a video game.
Most people who play vidya are faggots, but all are virgins.

it also "just so happened" that his guild leader was a lead designer for Warcraft 3 as well. Blizarrd sabotaged Everquest for their own profit, just like they did with competing RTS companies.

Sure thing schlomo. We should ban Holla Forums that way Holla Forums can take over. Fuck off, and die.

what if we ban both

"a gay pride festival is not political. Please stop bringing politics into this"

FYI the big thread on /r/gaming is getting comments shadow deleted that support the protesters. Just had a comment with lots of replies disappear.

FYI: You have to go back, and stay back.

Do all homos actually have anal sex, though?

r/gaming has always been Neofag Lite. Try r/games for better discussions.

How the fuck is that a counter-argument to what he said?

woops i meant /r/games. i dont visit /r/gaming since its not a news sub.

for things like this, which are related to vidya, its OK to talk about it, i mean this is pretty big, a company that was doing just fine enough to not piss off either side and that lived off of its decade-old players suddenly moves in to a full "we are always right and the customer is always wrong" leftist mental setup and start permabanning anyone they feel like because MUH GAYS LOOK AT HOW TOLERANT AND DIVERSE WE ARE NO WRONGTHINKING ALLOWED HERE.

players with YEARS of antiquity had their accounts permabanned without appeal to appease to this retarded piece of shit new "mod" who got kicked out of RS3 for the exact same reason he's getting shit on here, which was basically NOT LISTENING TO THE FUCKING USERBASE.

they just shot themselves in the leg.

but Holla Forums usually goes and derails plenty of other threads with zero politics in them, thats what i meant by ban both. this topic however is relevant

OC

115/10

Know thy enemy.

It also houses the least shitty open place on the internet to discuss in my native language.

reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6ft2jr/article_with_jmod_statements_regarding_ingame/

LMFAO

THE OSRS STAFF TOLD FUCKING VICE ABOUT EVENT DETAILS BEFORE THEY TOLD THEIR USERBASE

i called it black marketing yesterday. whoop de doo, i was right, im not surprised anymore. They didn't poll it on purpose and took this attitude after doing some faulty think-thank based """market research""" that told them pandering to the Politically Correct crowd was the right thing to do to increase the numbers.

and of course, mod mat K was happy to oblige, after all he just loooves to get into any PC leftist cuckoldry shit to boost his own popularity by whatever means necessary. like when he defended the female RS streamer that faked having cancer for donations.

to think that just a couple of weeks back you could go to the GE and call flippers and other various scammers faggots and nothing would happen.

Topical.

Let me spell this out for you…

twitch.tv/runescape
pride event stream

Cry more. People won't stop preaching until there's good change in the world.

imagine being so fanny flustered that you actually take time to make an edit specifically for that one post.

also, you're wrong and retarded. what these unbearable faggots have is Histrionic personality disorder and Borderline personality disorder (something that Holla Forumstards also suffer from, because its easier to think in extremes than see the bigger picture). and they're using homosexuality as a TOOL to get the attention they're so desperate about.

wanting to stick your dick in a man or in a little girls cunny isn't an illness nor a disorder. hilariously enough, both of them were considered "mental illnesses" until the 50's but not before the 1800s when feminism began, then suddenly homosexuality became accepted but pedophilia got moved to an even worse category in the 50's exclusively thanks to societal and peer pressure. isn't it great when the results of scientific research have to be (((tweaked))) to comply with retards and moral nannies with sub60 IQ? apply also to research done on Racial differences, and any other topic that the 'public' deems 'bad', most likely because the Talmud vision told them so.

to clarify, im saying that they DO have mental illnesses, but the mental illness they have is not "being gay" like you think it is because its too hard for you to understand anything else. They're like some sort of "pest" or "calamity" that moves on autopilot. they aren't necessarily evil, in fact they most likely believe that they are right and that their cause and actions are "just". and the worst part? they will never stop. we will have to keep fighting them for as long as the internet exists. every single piece of media or entertainment that you like can and will most likely be pozzed, and the only thing you can do about it in your powerlessness is send emails and hope for the best.

Man, people REALLY hate Mod Wolf now.
I would swear he did this whole thing just to try and get the community to like him, boy did that ever back fire.

He should take a page from Emily, OSRS community really doesn't forgive nor do they forget.

I guarantee you with how big MatK or whatever was talking it up, it was going to be a bigger thing.
They changed it last minute. I swear by this.

We need someone with autism to give the OSRS community their own version of the anomalous chant.

jagex is too big to fall at this point. it feels like the userbase has been replaced by tumblr people.

the old players are leaving one by one, and the few that remain live in fear that they will get banned and lose their years of effort and playtime.

while the new players are all the tumblr generation.

Its like europe all over again

all my keks

RS3 master race confirmed.

OSRS are a bunch of fags.

The cuck who set this whole thing up came from you, you can't claim to be better

are there enough tumblr people? I don't really know what the end result of this will be but it'll be interesting

kappa

So far it was the white man who tried to push homosexuality in wvery culture. just look how much the US and UK and EU spent 2015 to promote faggotry worldwide.

I just got a rune kiteshield on my Mike Pence themed riot alt. What should I spend it on? What would mike pence (1 def) wear?

>archive.is/TG7L6

they didn't have the balls to put it was GAY pride, because pride is good unless you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE right? in which case its racist and evil

these faggots at least have some sense of humour before they're banned

Now I know why he shaved his head.

revalent

the userbase is so beaten that they'll crawl back no matter what. disgusting.

World 330 Lumbridge right now:
It's great

I had hoped I'd have enough items to buy one of them bonds, but nope, apparently I never grinded enough.

It's free membership weekend. You can go into a members' world right now. I'm using an ancient level 14 alt. Keep in mind there is a risk of being banned

Oh? Lovely! I'll give it a shot in a bit.
Sadly, I dont have an OSR character. Have to start over. Too bad, too, my old guy what I hadn't even touched since around GE update time was actually pretty decent.

Is that OSRS or RS3?

I turned that on a few weeks ago. I don't even recognize the game.

so just how gay is the event ?

So little of anything I suspect they changed it last second.

They're not banning anyone that I've seen yet. Wearing desert robes myself. Riot is intensifying to the point of utter hilarity.

So are the desert robes that stuff muslims wear or are they KKK outfits?

Both. Pointy hat is KKK, beard is muslim.

I saw a couple people standing in lumbridge shouting about racial issues in 301. other than that it just seemed like a bunch of kids playing a game. I don't think anything of merit was accomplished by either side of the argument in that server tonight. just bored pols and people who thought rainbow ties were super neato.