atlus.com/slider-radiant-historia-perfect-chronology/
atlus.com/slider-strange-journey-redux/
atlus.com/test-slider-approval-page-qwerty54658798/
archive.is/DbnUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew that is one spicy screenie

Spicy screens for spicy bois.

I appreciate the effort, wish it were real

who would fall for an obvious fabrication such as that one?

HYPE

Let me let you in on a little secret
its supposed to be a joke

I miss Motor Kombat
Can we have Motor Kombat 2?
I'd pay for just Motor Kombat 2 without the Mortal Kombat.

This is the DLC for MK8D?

Fuck off, It's real.

The sweet smell of burning tread.

Its enough to make a man
DOOTDADOOTDADOOTDADOOTDADOODOOOOO

kek wek

You guys are gonna feel like huge idiots when you see the actual reveal this weekend.-

This.

someone should actually make this game just to spite losers like

I bet these haggets didn't even beat the gold time for Kiln Kanyon in Kart Souls.

I really want to play this, please stop

Mememan of Astora is boring, I play as the brave Siegmeyer wacking other karts with the Zwei

I know Kart Souls 2 wasn't as good but i think bringing back Black Knight as Amiibo character was a nice reference to the original on the '64.

Fucker, stop spamming seigbrau on the track to make it super slip!

I bet you just keep picking Wharfrat Raceway and Scary Aery tracks on repeat when playing with friends.
NOBODY LIKES SCARY AERY BUT PATCHES MAINS!

I sure can't wait for these very real Smash leaks to be shown off at E3.

My sides

I like Sen's Raceway better with all the traps and shortcuts and shit.
I know some say they're just gimmicks but they make the game so much more fun.

My Dad is E3 and he told me that this is going to happen

heard from one of my boys in the know that AW5 is gonna be announced

heard EA is releasing dubs early, like 3 days prior to e3 to promote it
not sure though

You're a faggot.

found this list on nintendo computer

Should've made it so the first letter of each line spells FAGGOT or something

But will Mystery of the dRUmake utilise the fission rod controller?

That's a deal breaker

Holy shit!!!
Smash leaked already!?
HYPE!!!!

I have a feeling that if I checked cuckchan I'd see this thread there as well.

and stay there haggatoni

Feelings are for women and queers

someone from here said he is gonna go to E3 to shoot the place up because the game industry a better place with those people's death. this E3 is gonna be a bloodbath

We can only hope.

Fuck, that time attack invasion idea is great

now I'm imagining Micolash speeding around the streets of Yharnam in his Cagemobile while yelling "OOOOOOH MAJESTIC"…

I want to fucking play it

HOLY SHIT

SONY ALWAYS WINS

Oh fuck dude you have no idea how hard my dick is right now.

user, that's actually better than what we can expect from E3.

Anyway, here's some leaks

Bethesda

NO NINTENDO NO! ANYTHING BUT THIS!!! ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!!!

FIRST THE RABBIDS AND NOW THIS!!! NINTENDO IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

Now that you mention it, there's definitely going to be a fidget spinner at E3 in some form. Someone will walk out on stage with one, or make a shitty joke about one, something.

One can hope.

BUTTER
LORD
WHEN

Prepare to shit bricks

Half-Life 2 was boring and couldn't keep any pace like the original Half-Life could.

I wish I had a comic that accurately illustrated how brave I think you are for parrotting an opinion that only shitposters and kids under 12 hold
I don't though, so I'm just gonna write this to make you aware of how I appreciate your bravery for making this post

Congratulation on holding an unpopular opinion, bravo maestro

DRUIDS REMASTERED HYPE

I bought some B12 to help me get through the next week. I also hid the razor blades and plan not to drive by the rope and rickety stool store.

Check out THIS game, goys.

Ricochet is one of the greatest games of all time, much better than your shithole of an unfinished game Fag Life will ever be.

if gabe newell dies soon or dies from what a lot of middle aged fat people die from, do you think he has made a will to once and for all show if half life 3 was ever real or a thing?

Maybe it's not shitposting, but instead the truth and you can't stand it.

It's called knowing your enemy and to single out and ban crossposting OP's.

archive.is/mVhLO
archive.is/9NTuM

Half Life 2 being a shit sequel does not make it a bad game.
Its actually a good game
Doom 3 was a shit sequel and an average game.
F.E.A.R 2 was a shit sequel and a mediocre game.

Also fuck this cuckchan thread, check these dubs.

Got a good laugh outta me m8

FUCKING

I didn't say it was a bad game, I said it can't keep the pace and that makes it boring. It's an okay game.

FAKE

I think you might just be too young to understand what Half Life 2 did when it came out.
When you grow up playing Call of Duty, Destiny and Far Cry your brain tends to lose a certain sharpness.

That's cool though, I don't hold it against you. My 14 year old sister also thinks HL2 is worse than Infinite Warfare, I don't hate her either. I just think she's doesn't know much about vidya.

you are correct, it isn't a bad game. it's fucking average.

Come on, nobody is retarded enough to buy that…

Half Life 2 indeed lacked solid pacing. The beats between action were just a bit too long, or too thick, or too pointless, and detracted from things. When it found itself again, it was really fun, and there's some very iconic moments in the game.

It's alright to good, but not great.

I think It was meant to be funny.
Nobody would want rare rejects working on DKC again right?*

Play like a piece of shit when compared to Op Force and Blue Shift? It's sad that you're defending such a mediocre game with a shit story.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

forgot to mention, unskippable cutscenes

Ayy LAMO

Man, you're desperate to play with the big boys.

That's ultimately its problem: half the game felt like something the developer was playing with and forgot to finish. A lot of it's good, but a lot of it's filler. With the original Half-Life, the whole game was good and didn't feel like there was something left to finish.

Wow that's a really well thought out opinion, really showed me

I'm sure he's flattered that you only read half his post then went to find a smugface.

Well the rest of the post wasn't addressed to me wasn't it?

half the game being either vehicle segments or standing in a room watching NPCs talk does make it a bad game though

Honestly, I'm not even sure you could understand the second half of my post after all your non-arguments.

It was certainly about the same subject. And it shows that he's only putting as much effort forth as you were, Mr. You Hate My Game And Are Thus CoDfag Scum.

Introduced the absolute cancer of unskippable segments of people talking while you walk around a locked room? Shifted from fast paced action to cinematic experiences? Replaced skill based gameplay with shitty physics puzzles that are on the level of sliding block puzzles?

Everyone talks about what Half Life 2 "did for the genre" but every innovation it had was step in the wrong direction for video games in my opinion. It's like Resident Evil 4, this game certainly had innovations to the formula but they ended up being the downfall of the franchise and the genre as a whole for a long time. The difference is that RE4 is actually a masterpiece while Half Life 2 is an alright game with zero replay value.

Without the consequences on the local resources, I bet.
Also,

Hey that's how it works, if he's not talking to me I have no obligation to read it.
I do agree that some segments of the game have weird pacing, but calling it bad like this nigger here is doing it absolutely fucking retarded.

Not to mention if the most you have to complain about a game is its pacing then goddamn why are you even complaining.

But that's the problem. He's calling it average. Or even good. I'm calling it good. We're just not saying it's the second coming of christ, which you'd understand if you read the posts in full.

That's limousine liberalism in a nutshell: it's not a complex issue involving human beings on all sides, it's a moral black-and-white situation where I'm the paragon of humanity and everyone that disagrees with me is a cartoon character that kicks puppies.

Fair enough, I must've misunderstood his original post.

Lookimg forward to the Hitler and Friends special edition. Wonder what it comes with

The problem of refugees in any event is complex on all sides.

So you have this massive influx of people who are running from an admittedly shit situation, seeking asylum in another land for safety. The main problem is one of present resources and space. Having a large influx of people can be a good thing - a suddenly large, unskilled workforce can be a boon to an economy, assuming there is shit to do and space to put them in. That's besides the current issue of resources, cultural clashes, etc.

Yes, it's nice and warm and fuzzy to say "haha, MY COUNTRY took in the equivalent of ten thousand homeless people!" but then you run into situations like "Oh god, not a single one knows how to speak the local language. Maybe half of them have degrees, if that. Where the fuck do we put them, we already have a housing crisis. Shit."

It's why blue-as-fuck places like Seattle are so quiet about this sort of thing. It's a logistical fucking nightmare even at the best of times.

Its really not complex at all. All refugees are scum that abandoned their country and are a blight upon any other country that takes them in. Unskilled labor flooding the market is always objectively bad.

*wheeze* Okay…*gasp*
Guys….!! *gag* THIS IS IT!!!. I got ALL the games to be announced this E3.
I got the Nintendo Switch™ E3 sheet from their office and took a peek and a pic in the spoiler, this is what *cough* it's gonna be!!

DO NOT CLICK YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.
The games are very good imo (as always, it's Nintendo. DUH!) and I'm very hyped for E3 and you should be too! Take a look!

Leaked straight from Pete Hines' laptop, you have no idea what I had to do to get this information.

Nice try.

:^)

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Somehow this joke list is more legit than anything LKD has ever put out in it's career.

New JSR game this year?

…no?

ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉᶫᶠ ᵒᵘᵗ

Honestly the more I think about this the more it seems like it could totally work. You could have boss races like CTR or DKR.

I'd probably flood my street with cum and tears of joy

I-
????

There will be, but for smartphones

This looks real enough, but how do I know for sure…?

But it's not a good shooter at all, user.

never ever

Explain on a rail

BURNNNN. BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It's getting combined with watchdogs.

your quads mean nothing

When can we fucking ban them? It's just reducing the already low board quality.

It's boring, but still within pace: you're a scientist that's going into work, not an 80's movie action-star. After some trans-dimensional entity ruses you and you cause the resonance cascade, the pacing tightens up to reflect the fact you fucked up the world, and stays tight.

discord raider detected

Didn't they confirm this? It makes me quite angry just because I know they'll make us pay for it AGAIN. I fell for the meme and bought it both on the Wii U and the 3DS, along with some of the DLC Characters. I did put it to good use since I played with my friends a lot, but fuck, making us pay for the same shit on two consoles is brutal.

lol butthurt

Im looking forward to this one

Kill Yourself.

i'd buy it

A switch exclusive would be cool. Legit, I'd be excited.

Also, the PS5 will be $699. You can screen cap these dubs for future reference

No one else has posted anything of value to the thread, beyond 3 shitty screenshots that were from ages ago.
I wish I was just raiding, then I wouldn't of been here every day to watch this board decline because people accepted faggots in here who unironically use facebook memes and emojis like backward gang bangers living in Harlem with stolen iPhones.

Find a single facebook meme/emoji in this thread.
You're chasing shadows, faggot. I don't know if you're pretending to be an oldfag or if you're just really, really stupid.

Isn't "Kill me, Pete" from reddit?

I'm not familiar with it. In fact, it's the first time I've heard it

SON OF E3
Sounds like a knight title

See:

(this one especially, as redditors enjoy using super/subscript to make jokes)

WHAT A MEMELIST

Kill me, Pete

Alright, you got me there, but remember that those are only 4 posts (3 unique IDs) out of however many posts in this thread. If the 'facebook/reddit cancer' is that minute then I don't think it's a problem. There will always be faggots like that, no matter where you go. 4chan, endchan, librechan, wizardchan, voat, gab, et al.
If this is as bad as it gets then I don't mind, and you shouldn't, either. As long as you make sure not to use such memes then it's all good.

KILL ME, PETE

Didn't you know that the JSR inspired kickstarter game, Hover: Revolt of Gamers just came out recently?

it's ugly, the music isnt as good as JSRF's despite being composed by Naganuma, and the premise is really cringy

it's also parkour/soaping rather than skating

it's barely similar

Considering I skipped a bunch of posts just to make the reply quicker and less autistic, and that this happens in a bunch of threads constantly, I'd say it makes up a much larger percentage.
Mods never fucking remove them, because Mark just wants more users to acknowledge him and his ego.

You know your game is terrible when you wanna fuck the boys more than the girls. Except the red one.

Erradicating mexican memer beaners is a must, you must understand that the lower quality of boards come when underaged meme loving spics come around trying to fit in with MAMI MEHMEHS.
What needs to be done is IP range ban all of the shitskin countries (I'm including Argentina too, their pure existence is a meme!) and use sunshine to hunt and track down other spics who try to fuck up the board.

also the character designs are ugly and uninteresting

the character art and portraits look like they were done by someone who took one art class in middle school

>Orphan of Kos going full Serious Sam AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, user, that's how you know you're a closeted faggot and need to go to >>>/cuteboys/ some more.

Range bans don't work, as they just jump on VPNs and shit it up with US IPs.
Also, Ron promised me that Sunshine was dead :^)

Where the fuck that come from? Most obnoxious memers I've met have been pasty tumblr browsing white kids who browse kotaku and laugh at shitty silvagunner memes. Unless you're trying to shift the blame and ignore the annoying side of your kin.

>>>/cuteboys/ make me self conscious

I'm okay with that. Now that you mention it, I do notice a lot of spics being the 'meme loving' type. IIRC, the entirety of /bane/ was almost completely spics and other shitskins.
I am also remembering how a lot of the 14/88ers and LARPagans are shitskins through and through.
Fuck, man. Now you've got me all sad. Why do they come to Holla Forums of all places?

hi

Wait, so /pol really IS nonwhite?
Tell me more. Show me some hard evidence, I wanna see if there are actual spics ruining Holla Forums.

I mean, the mods of Holla Forums are all non-whites who hate non-whites, so go figure.

>>>/reddit/

It's good phycological warfare, sure we can't build a wall, but we can build the closest to a fire wall. let them know they're not welcome

their spic sites are trash and thus don't want to associate, plus they love leeching off White websites.

Kamphy is a shitskin that is shitting up Holla Forums

reddit is fucking garbage, If I was compatible with those cucked shiteating motherfuckers, I would have already left here a long time ago.

Kill me, Pete

No fucking way! Is that why he's so schizophrenic? I hear people say he's Jewish, and other say he's a spic. Holla Forums became fucking irredeemable garbage after trumps presidency. It's as if someone contacted imkikey on the downlow to subvert the board for a big fee, or he just thinks trump is perfect and can do no wrong. Seriously, what happened with that fucker?

He also took down self help and /lit/threads since spics hate self improvement, why do you think they're always fat and ugly? they're lazy and get jealous of the success of others, it's the mexcriment way of trying to keep a sense of superiority.

He's a spic.
He only knows Holla Forums from the final months of halfchan and thinks that Trump is literally the God Emperor, and bans anyone that isn't advocating the killing of all non-whites in the streets right now.

Literal retard who thinks a board about politics is only for his kind of politics.

I don't understand why, though. What the fuck is wrong with self improvement and reaching out to your fellow white brethren in search of discipline and motivating those who have yet to find their path, lighting the traditionalist light once more, finding your kin and being a complete, healthy human being. The fact that he would ban threads like that, along with informational >>>/polarchive/ like threads is absolutely fucking infuriating.

This is the best response. He's too stupid to be working for a big corporation, and too incompetent and immature to know that his opinion isn't objective. Fuck, my mood is ruined. I'm genuinely upset.

Sounds alot like Mark, he only knows Holla Forums from cultural osmosis and only got his position for being buddies with Hot-Wheels, instead of being a competent admin, he stuffs his cake all day, fapping to his mom while letting memer beaners, redditos and faggots roam around with little to no consequence.
if we had an actual competent American staff, we'd have shit like 4am and Undertale threads taken down long ago and enforced with an iron fist. but instead we are trapped here.

I sometimes wonder if someone out there is trying to make a website that's less edgy than an imageboard, but still too edgy for reddit and tumblr.

It's called 4chan

leave your house once in a while dude, jesus

learn to enjoy more types of people, dont let yourself get bitter and contemptuous

You might be right, and that depresses me a great deal.

Try voat. I use kik and it hits a sweet spot for me, because it gives me the vibe of Holla Forums, but with the comfort of a group chat, and you can always choose who you talk to.

I'll stay bitter, thank you very much.

This isn't the first half of 2016, user, they've been gone for a long time. 4AM and the faggots within all need to be purged immediately, though.

Have fun with your chronic depression and friendless adult life

you can have contempt for faggots and still enjoy a thread, just ignore them my nigger

Yes, stay bitter. If you give faggots and inch, they'll get their jewish master to take a mile.

They do, Mark REALLY needs to step up. This board has fucking self moderation for god sake.
I recommend a simpler report function. You click "Request Deletion" in a thread, and when enough people click it, it gets frozen, and the BO can unfreeze it in case of a raid. If it ISN'T videogames, then he can delete it, when the thread is already frozen.

when was the last time you saw an undertale

4/pol/ is nonwhite. Holla Forums doesn't have attention whore threads so the collective race is unknown

Maybe YOU need to get out more.
who would you trust more? a shitty fat cambujo spic who barley speaks english and blasts rap?
The nigger? do I even need to start on niggers?
Or the All American white man who is down to earth, hard working and has a passion?
I've seen people of all kinds, son. I've worked and lived in cities and suburbs. I have all reason to be bitter. but now that beaners are shitting up the internet too since now they can view websites since they're not longer using their subhuman monopoly "Telmex" so now they're just going to ruin everything like a clan of brazillians in an mmo .
Sure we may have white kids being filthy memers, but they grow up or stay in their tumblr circlejerks as they know thier place and eventually go on to other hobbies.

I meant in a past sense, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. a thousand apologies.

Undertale, Overwatch, and 4am threads share a similar problem: They breed attention starved namefags/tripfags, and then feed them and make them feel as if they are an important, integral element of the board and deserving of special treatment.

All the tumblr-tier fan art, shipping, and headcanon talk doesn't help either. That's fucking homestuck bullshit and has no place here. How many times does Holla Forums need to be ruined by that faggotry before other boards realize it's bad for business?

What that hell happened in this thread? Anyways, I know from a friend of a friend that anything that it will be announced will be shit.

Didn't Mark said that he can't get rid of 4am threads because the faggots there will eventually sperg around in all the board?

if they have american values then they're white in my eyes god bless america

If he's able to get Ruggasmalls and his faggots off this board for the most part, I'm sure he can deal with a couple of faggot weebs.

Last week, nigger.

Or, I could dislike certain types of people and just associate myself with types of people I like.
It worked so well for all the years I've been on this Earth, so I'm not too eager to try something else.

They do and they did. One thread got deleted so Ritsu and co spammed threads for an hour, pretending that the threads were actually video games all along.

your feelings dont control public discourse and internet forums

just because you dont like someone doesnt mean they're not allowed here, just ignore them my guy

do you know how many people go to 4am now?
it's only this Ritsu guy and his small circlejerk of goons. at most you would get a small storm for a few days but that's it. Ritsu is just a sore loser who shits out kidney stones and 4am is his only social interaction. if you get rid of it, he'll slowly wither into Oblivion like the manlet spic he is.

Holla Forums is not your hugbox, if you don't like something, filter and fuck off about your own businesses. leave your hivemind horseshit for Holla Forums

You think the people in this board would take that? It would a site to behold to see the unrelentless, unfiltered rage against any attention-whoring tripfags. So many casualites would occur until we drive someone to suicide.
Force anonymous, perma ban their posts, added with bullying and extra vols and they will FREAK THE FUCK OUT. It will be great!
What Mark needs is passion, in an angry way. He needs direction, leadership to take over. He's kind of sad.

I'll assume self hating non-whites.

This, so bad.

But they did sperg out, for an hour, making dozens of threads and anons did nothing.

Oh no, the 4am niggers are trying to defend themselves.
>>>/4am/

you are the user sperging out now

This thread needs a cleansing actually

It's just an hour user, mark should just keep banning and banning, and banning and banning. As I said, he needs a drive, a determination to get that message and let them know–
"WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE"

Rewards anons who report and bully the most by giving a thread they made a sticky for a day, or something like that. In my other board, you can see all an extra ID's, and you check an user's board wide posts.

*Reward anons who report and bully the most by giving them a thread they made, a sticky, for a day,

it's 8:00 PM and I'm white

The people I've meet on this site are extremely autisitic spergs who only message me stuff about exterminating Jews and minorities.

a witch hunt is a great idea, how do you define what is ban worthy my good user?

shit meant for

I said that we were filled with redditors and cucks from halfchan. Only other anons were talking about non-whites infesting the place.
You simply seem like a 4am nigger as you got upset and replied only to me talking about 4am posters, not the anons going on about non-whites.

I rate you new/10.

Never add anyone from Holla Forums. You'll only get the attentionwhores and LARPers.

Things I don't like.

Just enforce the rules that already exist and turn "Force Anonymous" on.

No. Then I'd ban neptunia thread, and I'm not an asshole.

But he killed himself after the masterpiece that was peggle 2

Good thing it's things you don't like and not things I don't like, or visual novels would be banned since they're not video games.

Newfags.
It's ironic and used by 50% of the posters in meta threads.

I just mean witch hunting in general, I only care about 4am fags and others to the extent that they discuss vidya. The long term implications of a purge are Holla Forums tier and kampfy is an all-powerhording hotpocket. Thinking short term is what is killing this board, we need to revitalize it and not cut off more of what's left.

I know, I just don't give a shit.

Why make such an impossible game?

I know it's hard to believe, but you're so fun to fuck with that doing it on Holla Forums almost qualifies as a video game.

They at least get to pretend, while you are one hundred percent retarded all of the time.

What Mark needs is to stop existing, he is a kike and will never create anything good.
he even revolves his identidy around being a rich jew that can have his daddy buy him anything. Remember when Mark thought his dad wanted to cuck his mom? typical kike behaviour.
again, the solution is for Holla Forums to be ruled by an American who knows and loves his culture and is strong willed, not some umaru fucking faggot.

B-But his umaru love was IRONIC user. Geez, I bet you're really mad now! I agree though, finding an american with pride that doesn't turn into imkikey 2.0 would be pretty fucking hard though.

This.

Only the extremely autistic with no lives ever want to be mods here, no way in hell someone good will show up.

I've read all your posts in the thread and I can confirm that d4568e is generally gayer and a worse poster and also in the wrong

That'll be 50$

Imkikey was never an American in the first place

I was about to ask if nationality matters, but in todays environment it absolutely does

I supposed ideals would be American, Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Finnish, Russian?

fuck you pete you're a fraud

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I should start screencapping every post that successfully predicts how shit this board gets during E3 season so I can make a collage and cuntpaste it in every thread like this.

wow that takes me back…

Have some real leaks;
atlus.com/slider-radiant-historia-perfect-chronology/
atlus.com/slider-strange-journey-redux/
atlus.com/test-slider-approval-page-qwerty54658798/
archive.is/DbnUs

These are just as bad

Why are you making a fake leak for a real thing that's coming out?

A fake for something real is easier to fool people with and easier to make than something completely fake.

Look, Half-Life 2 is fine, but it's just average. It definitely did wonders technically for physics engines and the like, but the problem is that when they translated that technical achievement into gameplay, what ended up happening is that they would take you out of the fun parts every few minutes or so to make you do a boring physics puzzle.

3DS emulator can't come soon enough.

Give me my fucking Bloodborne Kart.

Would you play a Bloodborne Kart, though?

A game can't be action all of the time, the whole reason why the moments where you're running around and shooting at shit are so good is because you also have moments to slow down and have a break to take it all in

No
Play the new progressive and indie games.

Tell that to my college teachers who talk for 3 hours non stop without giving any breaks.

sauce on second

What the fuck

There is a difference between 1 or 2 minutes of break and 15 minute unskippable cutscenes. Half life 2 is trash, and there are no redeemable qualities about it.

You're just fucking retarded

You need to die

Like sitting in that room waiting to get the suit is any fun.

The class was really bloated with unnecessary information and the teacher was a huge autist.

No that's wrong you faggot. The reason the moments are good is because they're well designed, well programmed, and they handle well. A game is not made better by adding 5 minutes of shitty gameplay. It's like saying Quake would be better if after every round you had to read a chapter of Wuthering Heights.
I can't imagine being you, eagerly awaiting shitty parts of a game because "oh boy when this game gets shit I'm really gonna appreciate the not-shit parts!".

ebin

That's how good action works, in literally every media.
This isn't even an opinion, it's just how things are.

Non stop action would get boring and repettive. You would be doing the same thing over and over, running through corridors and shooting enemies for 10 hours until the game ended. It just doesn't fucking work. Even the original HL has these moments where you finished killing everyone and need to find your way around the environment, do some platforming or explore for hidden stuff.

It's why the original game works and it's why HL2 works.

What would even be the "good design" of the shooting parts? You're just shooting. It's nothing special.

yeah "take it all in" the rooms your forced into to wait for the NPCs to open the door real fantastic

fuck half life 2 dude. it helped popularize in-game exposition which is a fucking blight and its guns suck ass

ebin indeed

Ever play doom? No fucking cutscenes there.
Quake? None.
Serious sam? like 10 second ones.
If you need to take a break, then just pause the game, i dont want the game pausing itself and talking to me.

No. No it is not. There is not a single piece of media where somebody looks at the product and thinks "this is too good, we need to add in some shit parts or else people won't like the good parts". That's not how things work in any form of media.

Are you implying Doom isn't fun? Are you implying that Quake is shit? Ever played Timesplitters? These games don't force you to endure boring shitty parts, they're fun from start to finish because hey guess what, good things are good and bad things are bad.
How about this: Every time you eat at a restaurant, afterwards you need to eat a bowl of horse shit. If you're only ever eating nice food, you'll start to get bored of it, you know? That horse shit should make the meal taste even better.

Ever played doom for the whole thing without any pauses?
I doubt it. Because if you did you'd get fucking tired of it.

Doom does have some exploring for hidden stuff and secrets. So does Serious Sam, it even has some platforming. Haven't played Quake single player but it probably does as well.

we doing a thing?

It's not confirmed. However, I have a legit source in the smash community who told me Smash 4 will indeed have a switch port. It will merge all 3DS/Wii U maps and all DLC, plus they will release new DLC characters. That's all you're gonna get for now.
Nintendo plans to hold a smash direct in october, but I hope they realize their mistake and for God's sake bring some hype to an E3 direct. Fucking Idiots.

New Kirby game is an open world online sandbox FPS

god I hoep so

Maybe you can just take a fucking break, its what i do. When have you ever played half life 2 all the way through with no pauses? I doubt it because you would get fucking tired of it.

Quake does have some exploring, probably the same amount as doom. Im gonna be as angry as i need to to tell these faggots that cutscenes dont belong in fps games.

Okay, first of all you're not getting how this works.
Action =/= good.
Pause =/= bad.

The action and the downtime moments work together. Take Die Hard, great action, but there's a lot of moments where there's tension and not much action happening, like when Bruce Willis is crawling through the vents.

Or more recently in John Wick, where inbetween action scenes there's scenes of him getting his weapons ready or when after killing 20 people he calls the disposing crew and there's a lighthearted moment.

Something that is constantly action would just become repetitive. And something that would be just pause (say a walking sim) would be boring.
Together they make something with pacing, by alternating between the two.

Doom is great, but in short bursts. Same for quake.
Timesplitters 1 is bad, because all you're doing is going through a level shooting at enemies and then doing the same the other way.
However, Timesplitters 2 is great because you actually have to think where you're going, because your objectives are variated and in different points of the map (destroy the satellite, get the crystal, destroy X, find a pass to open a door, etc.)

When it came out, and then a few years ago where I went through all of them again and tried to do the Chompsky challenge.

Also repeating what I said isn't a very good way of trying to make a point.

I don't think he specifically meant cutscenes, just that hidden stuff and secrets give the player an excuse to explore around, which effectively serve as a break from the action without needing cutscenes or dialog.

This. Goddammit, Pete.

Pause isnt bad when its on the players terms. His analogy isnt the best though

But you can choose to explore or not. If im already full on ammo and heath in doom, i want to go to the next level, not be forced to find secrets to continue.

I mean it might as well be confirmed, Nintendo is basically releasing every WiiU game for the Switch with about 1% new content.
Smash will be "re-released" with maybe 1 or 2 new characters, and charged like a full price game. Nintendo is pretty cancer to be honest.

There's a difference between "being able to explore a level for secrets" in Doom and "stop what you're doing and complete this physics puzzle". Even the exploration in Doom and Serious Sam still involve killing enemies within those secret areas.

No, it seems you're not understanding what you said. You justified shitty game design because "without it being shitty, you wouldn't enjoy the good bits". You're trying to obfuscate that now that it's become clear you're retarded, but everyone can see your posts saying so.
But that's not shit. That's Bruce Willis doing something conducive to the rest of his actions in the film. You're also comparing Apples to Oranges, since "crawling through vents" very often involved action in some way, shape or form. What you're trying to argue would be more aligned with having Bruce Willis leave Nakatomi Tower halfway through the film to go do his tax returns, and then coming back to finish what he started. It would be shit, but you'd be there rallying that "without seeing Bruce Willis do something boring, you'd never appreciate the good parts of Die Hard!". You're a complete idiot.
So you admit you haven't played Doom or Serious Sam or Quake.
But how can you appreciate non-boring games unless you play boring games like walking sims?

So you're underage then? You've never played Doom WADs, and you genuinely don't marathon Doom now and then?
Words can't describe how shit your taste is faggot. Kill yourself before you spread your cancer further into the world.

That's what makes exploring good. It's optional and non intrusive. You can choose to explore and take a break from the action later if you want, or take a break from the game itself instead and just ignore them.

against

Now, be honest, what sounds more fun?

OK. I like physics puzzles and puzzles in general. They work pretty well in horror games. I'm probably not the target audience for FPS games so I won't argue on those.

Exactly. Cutscenes dont give me a choice if i want to sit there or not. If i wanted a break, i would take a fucking break.

Bullshit, you're not playing all the levels in doom at the same time unless you're somekind of 4th dimentional being. You can still have conversations while eating, too, unless you're some kind of savage that eats everything all at once. Taking your own breaks is a thing.

Kill me Pete

Please stop putting words into my mouth. I specifically said
If you have to lie to make a point then why even bother?

Again, never mentioned the downtime parts being bad. I don't know where you are getting this from.

I'm not even gonna bother responding to this.

Doom and Doom 2 are 5 and 7 hour games. You're telling me that in your adult life you have the time to play a game straight for that amount of time?
Lucky you if you do, I don't. And if I did I really wouldn't want to play for that long.

Timesplitters 1 isn't as good as 2, sorry if that rubs you the wrong way.

See you're still pretending that you're saying something you're not. What you're saying is your ideal idea of a dining experience is:
Are you telling me that your main course is going to taste better simply because the waiter forced you to do some boring shit that had no relevance to your goddamn meal?

I like puzzles too. I enjoy Silent Hill's Puzzles and even though RE's puzzles were simpler, I think they added a lot of charm and mystery to the game which was conducive to the atmosphere they were trying to set up.
But the important thing to note is that horror games are often designed to revolve around Puzzle completion: Meaning that going from puzzle to puzzle is part of the fun, and that "a-ha!" moment you get when you figure it out is quite satisfying. But Half-Life's "physics puzzles" are neither well-designed, fun, nor conducive to the gameplay. Rather they jerk you out of the fun to force you to perform a tedious task. Nothing worse than having an absolute blast in an airboat segment before being forced to stop having fun and put barrels under a bridge for a few minutes because the physics engine while allowing you to do so, only allows you to do it incredibly slowly. If it was optional it'd be fine, since you could choose whether or not you wanted to exit that segment to perform the task. But they force you to, and it's not even a little fun.
FPS games rely on pacing their action so that you have a feeling of thrill, and physical puzzles like HL2's directly fuck that up. Whereas a horror game relies more on atmosphere and problem-solving, and there puzzles come off far more enjoyable.

Yeah, but you don't have pauses in Doom. The only pauses you can take are the ones you decide to take by yourself, which proves my point.

You're saying that eating (playing) constantly for 5 hours is better than having the possiblity of taking it slow and enjoying what you're having.
Maybe we're just different people, I dunno, but I don't like my games to be always on.

So you're saying you're some autist that cannot decide when to take a break, and need your mommy (the game) to tell you when to take breaks. How do you function if you need someone else to tell you to do things?

I see your point, but you chose to play the game, if you dislike puzzles and still played it expecting to enjoy puzzles then it's kind of up to you.

Your metaphore takes a negative connotation exclusively if you don't like physics puzzles.
It's like choosing to go to a restaurant that exclusively cooks fish when you hate eating seafood.

My point was directed at user that said that he played doom all the way through without a pause, and was responding to that.
I know when to take breaks, that's why I still like Doom.

I just don't get mad if a game doesn't have exclusively non-stop action in it. Mostly because I can enjoy puzzles, exploration and some exposition here and there.

In response to a post about how shitty and unfun the physics puzzles were. I'm not going to apologize for assuming you were talking about the thing you replied too. I said the physics puzzles pull you from the fun and were shitty/unfun, and you said "you need to have those parts or else the game is boring". Perhaps learn how to converse with people you autistic faggot.

Can you not read? You said they were good because them being less good than the good parts made the good parts more good. You've got a child's understanding of narrative structure.
"Oh fuck he caught me out better just ignore it"
See now you're extending your argument to any and all pauses in gameplay, even player-ordained ones. You started off saying "boring parts make good parts better" and now you're pretending we're rallying against the ability to pause a fucking game. The difference between pausing a game and having a boring physics puzzle is that after pausing, I can get right back into the action. I don't have to spend minutes doing something incredibly unfun just to unpause my game.
But you said Timesplitters 1 is bad, which pretty much indicates you have the world's shittest taste.

He's obviously a reddittor who grew up in the age of gaming right before "open world" became the favorite buzzword and instead he grew up on "narrative driven" games. He is used to a game basically playing itself while he watches with glee.

I think Silent Hill's only designed around puzzles when it decides to design some puzzle that involves fetching several objects scattered around a place, forcing you to explore and find these objects, and putting them together in a special way. There are definitely some plain "get from point A to point B" moments, even in the first games.
But horror games are different because horror works by building up tension until it reaches a climax and breaking it so it doesn't get overwhelming. Action is different i guess.

I mean that's what I'm trying to say. When it does a puzzle it designs itself around the puzzle rather than just placing a puzzle in and having it be an obstacle. I think a good example of a well-designed puzzle that they didn't force the player into is SH1's optional aglaopohotis quest. It's well hidden and cryptic, but when you figure it out it gives you a pleasant feeling of satisfaction for having figured it out.
That's essentially it. Horror-games require build-up because most of them are heavily narrative-driven (and not in the buzzword kind of way) and that adds a dimension to the gameplay where you're constantly trying to figure out what's either happening, or going to happen.

So because I respond to someone that dislikes physics puzzles that means I immediately agree that I also think they're bad?

Okay. Then let me make it clear. I like the physics puzzles, I think they're fun.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quoting myself, again,
No mention of me thinking they were bad.

You specifically said
I suppose that when you said "marathon" it means playing it without stopping? Because if you didn't your argument didn't really make any sense.

I think the gameplay's good, but I'd rather have that gameplay in a well designed level with good objectives.
So yes, the game itself is kind of bad.

If someone's talking about how they found a turd in their sandwich and you said "you need to eat bad stuff every now and then though, or else you can't enjoy good food!" then it's reasonable to say the man is endorsing eating shit. That is, after all, what the conversation he injected himself into is about.
So you're a retard with shit opinions. Thank you for making that clear, though I don't know why you'd admit to that.
Yes, it means playing without stopping. Note however that nobody in their right mind would consider pausing to be "stopping". Do you just shit your pants and have mummy clean it up for you or what?
Can you at least try to have a single consistent point mate?

I see what you mean. Most puzzles are definitely intimately related to the level design itself both thematically and mechanically by forcing you to explore in order to get the required materials and clues in order to solve them, while simultaneously giving out little bits of the lore in the solution or the path you follow to get to them.
There are some exceptions where you get "obstacle puzzles" though, but they're not many.

Silent Hill does a good balance by having some puzzles based on object collection and then thinking based on clues (such as the coin puzzle) but then also some based solely on having to interpret clues correctly and think laterally (like the piano puzzle).
It's quite telling though that the "obstacle puzzles" are often the least memorable and least satisfying ones to solve.

You would be right.
Except I don't mention them being mad anywhere in my post. So you have literally no reason to make that assumption unless you are actually out to get angry on purpose. Which you seem to be by the way you're acting.

Ah, the old "I'm right and anybody that disagrees with me is dumb" argument.

Well I'd say that would be kind of strange since the definition of pausing is literally to stop the current action you're doing
But I guess you're using a different definition of pausing? Possibly one you made up yourself?

I haven't backpedaled.
I don't like Timesplitters 1, I think it's pretty bad, mostly because of the thing I have been complaining for 10 posts which is just non-stop action that gets boring. (which is also what I mention in my first post where I mention timesplitters here )
But since Timesplitters 2 fixed all the problems I have with Timesplitters 1, that leads to me liking it more.
Do you wanna keep using more buzzwords or tell me to go back to reddit or do you actually want to make an argument?

Why are you even playing a game that has something you clearly know you dislike and then complaining because it has a thing you dislike?
Do you know how childish that sounds?

Why should all games in a genre be the exact same?

Its not about that, its about keeping forced cutscenes out of gaming. Imagine if every horror game had a forced cool down section where nothing scary happened for 10 minutes and you couldnt skip it? Thats exaclty whats happening with cutscenes and FPS. All horror games would be shit because of it, and babies who only played games with the cool down times will refuse to play the older, objectively better ones, because they dont have said cool down times.

Plenty of people disagree with me bud, they just usually aren't objectively wrong like you are.
I see that you gave up and are now trying to be right in the letter of the law rather than the spirit thereof. Who do you think you're convincing with your "Well we define stopping as any pause for whatever reason so I'm right" shit?
I mean I am pretty intent on telling you to go back to Reddit since you seem to be from there.
Why do you have such little fucking conviction in your beliefs that you refuse to try and change the world for the better as you see it? I enjoy RPGs but hate barebones equipment systems, should I then just pretend all games that have them don't exist? What kind of failure of a human doesn't rally against that he hates?

I'd play it inb4 it'd have Denouvo and always online in addition to being Spybot10 exclusive so pirate never everIf not just console exclusive like Bloodborne

Webms related

Forza Horizon kinda does that with when you finish a race a time set by someone else shows up with a bet if you beat it. It's basically free money for a hot lap or two. Having it be like Juiced where you actually stand to loose money for not winning could be neat.

You mean like in Silent Hill when you're just walking through the empty streets? The moments that build tension and make the game atmospheric and scary while you go from area to area? When you don't know if you're walking into a trigger for something?

Those are the cooldown moments where almost nothing happens. Of course different genres have different ways of doing this.

Half Life 2, being more story focused, decided to do it with a few cutscenes. And even then these are very few inbetween and situated mostly at the start of the game.

See now I'm not sure if you're gone full sarcastic and are just baiting me by refusing the meaning of words or if you're being serious.

And here comes the "Since you disagree with me then you are from X, which I think is bad"
Wanna call me a Nintentoddler because I don't like Timesplitters 1? I'm sure you could do some mental gymnastics to find a way to make it have sense

Someone that doesn't get mad just because he doesn't understand something?

Are you some kind of special being that needs everything to be tailored to him? How much of an ego do you have that you think you're the center of the universe?
Shit's gonna give you an ulcer, calm down. Instead of getting mad about mechanics you dislike maybe move on and actually play something you enjoy.

forgot to quote for the second part of the post, oops

Its kind of hard to not get mad when EVERY FUCKING FPS RELEASE HAS FUCKING FORCED CUTSCENES NOW.

That's the last reason as to why FPS games are bad.
Also it's not true, what about shit like Toxxic, Strafe, Gibhard and the dozens of Doom/Quake clones?

Most of those are multiplayer only quake 3/UT clones. Im talking doom esque single player maze like shooters. except all fps games now are either linear as fuck, or overwatch clones

Doom's modding scene is still pretty active.
I don't have much to suggest similar to old Doom or Quake apart from the ones I mentioned, but I know for sure there's a few out right now that do what you want.

Doom 4 also does it, but I'm going to suppose you and the other user have problems with the killing animations.

I suggest you keep an eye on GGGmanlives' youtube channel since he reviews a lot of FPS and he's a fan of the old no-bullshit ones. Or just go on itch.io and look around at what you can find.

and also a big fan of DooD

There are definitly cutscenes in nudoom, unskippable ones too.
Im not gonna liten to that shill.

I'm not surprised. I'm sure a lot of people here would like it if everybody didn't have such a hate boner for it because of very dumb reasons

There's one towards the end where you talk to a robot I think, that's it.
Haven't played it the whole way through though so don't take my word for it

Bullshit.

I think i understand why you're defending cutscenes so much, because you're playing a shit game that has them and you're trying to justify playing it.

There's no reason to not play it. It's not for me but I'm sure there's someone out there that thought it was really fun.

It also really doesn't have as much story as you'd think, at least from what I've played of it

Im sure there is someone out there that legitimatly enjoyed no mans sky, but thats not a reason to play it.

I'd rather play everything and have my own opinion of it. At least then I can know enough about every game to talk about anything rather than just repeating stuff I've heard.
You also learn a lot about game design which I'm always up for.

No thanks. Stop shilling your shitty nudoom. No one is going to play it.

I have no idea why you'd think that I payed for any of these.
Paying for every game is not something I can really afford atm.

You know, maybe you should call everyone a shill just because you don't think they're right.

But you're objectively wrong about everything you've said in this thread.

Well you know, since we're on a place that should be used to discuss video games you could have tried to have a good conversation about video games for once rather than calling me a shill and insulting me for explaining why a game is designed in a certain way.

Just a suggestion.

How about you go back to reddit if you're going to defend anything about nudoom

Are you the guy that asked about romhacks aggregators in that other thread?

Which is something I didn't do.
But oke

What the fuck is a fidget spinner?

You said there is no reason not to play it.

Theyre these fucking annoying things that spin for a long time. Theyre meant for people with add/adhd/ocd except normalfags got a hold of them. yet another thing normalfags ruined for people because of popularity.

There's no reason not to play anything. Even if a game is bad there's probably something to learn about the mistakes it did.

What about the time i lose? I thought you said "what adult has the time to marathon doom?"? What adult has the time to play all these shitty games when they can vet and play the good ones?

I don't have the time to play 12 hours a day, playing a game for an hour to see what it's about is not gonna waste that much time
You don't really need to play that much Fallout 4 to understand that it's absolute trash if you know what I mean

They're basically a fancy Dreidel

What about the time spent downloading that shit? You cant get full speed on torrents all the time. Imagine pirating MEA, isnt that shit like 60+ gigs? I have like 2MBs internet, that shit would take ages.

I guess it might be more viable for some people and not for others.
It's not like the torrent needs you to be constantly controlling it though, seems like a very minor complaint.

I've got a 120mbs connection so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

I actually laughed at this and it woke up my cat.

Sides gone user

4am did nothing wrong

yeah except from being shit

I just received an E3 leak. Legit!!

terrorist attack, killing thousands of gamers deservedly.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHITTING IN A SHOWER :^)

Checked

uguu

E3 this year will be the year of threes for valve.

The holy trinity of titles that could kill off a could part of the console market.

What the fuck is wrong with link? He's not young link, he's not old link, he's not toon link. It's like they made an awkward pubescent anime link

I would buy the shit outa that.
Top kek
Too soon

People make jokes, but I'd play Kart Souls. Fuck it. Why not? How about SRPG Souls or CRPG Souls, I'd play that shit, too. 2D Cutesy Puzzle Platformer Souls would also be fine.

whats with that image? the west "fights islam" by fucking with their countries for a solid century, not by merely talking. looks like pure propaganda.

Thoughts?

Why is "Available" the only text in a standard font? Vuelve means returns, right? I doubt he'd go for a generic title like that even if he did decide to use Spanish. Now, he did say he was leaving off to Mexico, but the timeline between that and this is too opportune. What throws into question of it being maybe real is if someone would go to the lengths to make their own fonts. Them agreeing to bring both versions of Nier to Steam/PS4 is strange. But this is Taro, who knows.

if they revisted nier and redo the combat i'd be pretty down for that tbh. it's prob just a remaster though and i don't care enough to want to read the hour long text segments in widescreen

The screen is fake, the potencial for this happening isn't however, I think thats what hes trying to say.
They wouldn't announce it this soon, thats for sure.

Always fake. Always.

Nah.

I would rather they port Drakengard 1&3 to the PS4/PC first, then Nier afterwards.

Reported. Read the Quran and then commit suicide.

can't wait for the cyberpunk 2077 leaks to come out. Also nu-God of War is going to be so dumb dumb it will probably sell as a movie should.

Jesus Christ, you bait biting retards either have the same posting style or are the same guy. Fuck off.

Try harder, faggot.

Never trust a jew.

That’s just him admitting to be a piece of shit kike coward, like every other one of his kind.

The only "leak" there is, is the dirreah from my shitty asshole

You can see it's fake from the thumbnail. Their conference is 30 minutes. There's no way they'd have that many games.