Microsoft embraces DIVERSITY

>Microsoft makes a conference about diversity

Is there more reason to hate Micro$oft?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mnxwwq.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like the Battleborn of gaming companies.

OP here
Micro$oft disable the comments on this video

You just ruined your own thread

Well, no shit you're OP. You have an ID.
Also, I noticed.

OG Xbox only good best Xbox.

We have IDs, we know. You just outed yourself as a cuckchanner/shill.

Did Xbone ever became the next watercooler, as they advertised in 2013 reveal?

Why must the OP ruin a perfectly good thread.

where da webm at

He probably has IDs turned off, like any sensible person should.

No one uses that, and if you had been here longer than 5 minutes you'd see posts from people commenting on IDs.
This thread reeks of crossposting.

So if the same ID baits you, then you'll just be running in circles like a down syndrome striken fucknut.

Who cares, this is a video games board.

Not even 'black people' just 'the blacks'.

At this point 4 solid years of pr fuck ups makes me think the xbone is actually the biggest tax right off scam in history.

Don't worry, OP, everyone is bullying you but i appreciate you.

NANI!?

People of color, more like Putrids of CRAP.

in what barenstein dimension do people crave a skinhead space marine as the default anyway?

Nice digits

Always the fucking same thing with these vermin.

There's a difference between a female character created to please the male audience and whatever ugly goblins women want so they don't feel threatened by pixels.

Yeah one is made for people that actually buy videogames.

The "default male avatar" in games is chosen because marketing teams end up finding that appeals to the broadest audience. So the SJW response is to try and make the "default male avatar" appeal to a smaller audience.

Normal people don't get turned off from a game if it's just a regular, generic, non-offensive white male. But once you start throwing in all sorts of diversity poop soup you start alienating people. Specially when you bring in controversy.

Nothing says
than

thanks for checking digits fam, never got quints before

God i hope they finally end like Battleborn

LEL
Can't wait for E3 this year, it's gonna be a fucking massacre

This is now a dubs thread

where's the webm

I wonder if anyone will be retarded enough to virtue signal how much they hate Trump on stage.

Cucks

user, it's E3, it's happening in LA, and it stars the biggest fags in the industry.
Of course it's gonna happen

God I'm so giddy with excitement

>Dead Or Alive 2 Ultimate, Gunvalkyrie, Destroy All Humans 2, Breakdown, KOTOR, Halo 2
>Announce Xbox Juan
Someday Vert will be "Juan but not forgotten"

(((White)))

Where's the webm, you nigger?

>create something really hiv positive

Impressive.

Very nice.

Checked

Thanks mate.

What a surprise.
Reminder that corporations are quick to jump on the SJW bandwagon because it's the only "progressive" or "political" cause that doesn't hurt their profits–because ultimately, it's unimportant and doesn't actually require any real changes to either governments or corporations. The local special snowflake genderqueer demiromantic foxkin will still fall into one of two corporate categories: compliant drone who has to work to survive, or tyrannical manager who makes the company profitable no matter how it affects the employees.
SJW-ism is literally the antithesis of politics. That's why it's "safe" for corporations, and why they rush to it for PR reasons.

Remember to sage all crossposting threads.

If it's a disaster they'll probably take it down and not learn from it!

I LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF DISABLED IN THE HEAD

Are you retarded?

Rape.

woah nice

Filtered.

lol butthurt

you don't need one retard

Where did these crossposters come from?

Cuckchan/Reddit

Are you really that stupid?

Well obviously, but I've noticed in the last few days any faggot that gets triggered by something they disagree with, they announce they filter you. That just seems like old cuckchan mentality, I rarely saw that here prior to a month ago.

Anons that think shitposting is ok because "Summer" not understandiing that it still lowers the quality of the board.

Did you switch IPs I guess, OP?

I just hope it gets funny.

This worked so well for comics that they are now selling less than they did during the 90s crash when everyone was losing their minds and saying cape comics were dead. In fact, Marvel comics sales are so goddamn abysmal it's even started to get through to their Marxism addled brains and they've actually begun to worry.

pic related

I don't know where you're getting at. Did you filter him because you thought he was being aggressive?

I know, people get cranky in the head. Same goes with "Reported.", since I only hear that in Holla Forums, but now people are bringing that over here. I think it's good, because it shows you who's the most butthurt.

All proof to the contrary though. The smart thing would be to stay neutral and avoid anything political like it had the plague, but the same faggots in charge of corporations have gone through Marxist indoctrination camps (universities) as the SJWs have, they share the same ideals, and these chucklefucks think it's their mission on life to educate the gentiles on the wonders of multiculturalism.

Nice

So many feels in that pic and I don't even know what's going on…

still no webm

make one yourself faggot, you don't need to login. You're the only one crying for it.

I tried but my nice and easy converter refuses to make one small enough for the limit

Yes you do, retard.

Sagebombing and constant checking of digits is Thread Killing 101. It's crying, "Whaaah, this thread shouldn't exist :'(" without coming right out and saying it. Are you new, or just stupid?

That's a more recent development, now that the gloves have come off in the culture war. In theory it shouldn't hurt their profits, assuming the people haven't wised up. But they have wised up–it's just taking PR teams a long time to realize (and some of them very deliberately have their head in the sand).

no you don't, I don't and I watched that shit just fine.
Lrn2internet, you are the dumbest cunt

Slowpoke much?

Also yeah, can't wait till Microshit leaves the vidya market for good.

>not doing your part and disliking the video goy!
If I didn't think we had summer kids here before I sure do now…

You need an account to like or dislike it. Work on your reading comprehension. I was responding specifically to

Now drink bleach.

It's not though. 90% of gamers are white/East Asian, heterosexual men. 90% of comic book readers are white, heterosexual men. 90% of /tg/ faggots are white, heterosexual men. This has always been the case and every attempt to pander to a different (nonexistent) demographic has ended in loss of revenue.

What has happened recently is that leftists have gone into overdrive with the agenda pushing and have turned extremely hostile towards the majority demographic, to the point even the most servile and bluepilled cuck has started to notice. Their main costumers are leaving them in droves, to the point they are in danger of lacking money to continue operating and shilling propaganda. That's what is making them worried.

They know full well that it doesn't sell, they don't care. Like I said, the PR monkeys and the people in charge are all Marxists themselves. They are willing to hurt their profits to push their religion.

They'll just crawl back to the PC crowd and try to shit that up.

It's time to die microsoft i won't miss you.

You know how I can tell you're from cuckchan? People here don't defend threads started by crossposting cancer, nor do they whine about dubs. >>>/cuckchan/ and stay there.

I thought you just wanted to see it, but instead you just wanted to post a useless comment.

Drink bleach… edgy kid

Reminder to check all dubs

Nice dubs

Also

It's that some new meme face the kids at reddit uses?

see

Sounds like a low IQ nigger to me

check em

Reminder that 67446f is from cuckchan.
Reminder that OP is from cuckchan.

Holy shit. Fucking kill yourself, you fucking half breed.

my.mixtape.moe/mnxwwq.wav

So why haven't you installed Linux yet, Holla Forums?

God, I wanna fuck that twink. Also, I have.

kek
saved

i don't install meme operating systems

Tshank you, tshank you very mush.

I'm not talking about the demographics of the population that actually plays vidya or reads comics.
What I mean is that widespread public aversion to political correctness, and the recognition of diversity as a meme that is at best empty platitudes, is a recent development. Corporate cultures have presented themselves as "diverse" since the '80s.
The recent intensification of the culture war has led both sides to become increasingly overt in their views and methods. What used to be benign politically-correct pseudo-advertising has morphed into political propaganda, because: 1) some PR teams are doing the same thing they always did despite the change in context, which is ignorant, and 2) other PR teams are taking the old corporate political-correctness approach and embracing its newly-politicized content, which is stupid.

You failed to understand what my post meant, probably because you didn't read the thread. There's no way for you to save face. Quit while you're ahead.

But I have.

damn nigga u on a roll

Kill yourself, my man

About time you started making sense. I hope you can keep saving grace.

We all know you aren't from around here. There's no way for you to save face. Quit while you're ahead.

webm

We all know you aren't from around here. There's no way for you to save face. Quit while you're ahead

nogames and Im already on pirated windows 7 so I have no real reason to switch

What I truly fear is that we won't have enough gas chambers for everyone.

WE

thx bb

WUZ

ISHRAEL'S GREATESHT ALLYE

it's too late anyway lol

Exactly as planned. :'^)

Sophisticated nigger

Want a webm so you can upvote it redditard?

The Western comic book industry needs to die. Hopefully everyone on Holla Forums dies with it.

And people say summer is a meme.

nice bait, no one said it's a meme, just wish it was

checking myself, keep getting dubs in this thread

Kill yourself.

wow rude haven't they suffered enough?

OY VEY
never forget the six gorillion

not nearly enough if they're still buying comics.