GTA:SA now has ragdoll physics

So someone made a proper ragdoll mod for San Andreas that you can customize. PC wins again.

Dubs

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER. SCHOOL'S BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES.

Looks cool

Kinda late but nice to see.

yeah, nah,
I liked the old "physics" where the person being driven over at an amazing speed would just get launched into space.

Consider me wewed.

Or get ran under the car in a very crunchy manner.

It was fun in a perverse kind of way.

Neat.

??

Why are you spamming my thread?

cause you guys are cuckchan/summerfags

How come? I'm just sharing something cool and you are spamming the thread.

There needs to be more jissouseki mods.
Many games followed a trend of treasure goblin. Why the fuck not jissouseki?

His and many other's ragdoll mods were very glitchy and clipped all the time. The ragdoll in the OP is a current version (I think it's on some brazilian gta site) that's actually good.

Actually, I'm only perpetuating the stigma against sage posters and people who think the summer meme is real. Nothing personal.

Daily reminder GTA 3 is still the best out of the series and only newfags play SA because of "Le ebin Big Smock me me Xd"

Liberty City Stories is a better 3 than 3 if you ask me.

Does it have MSX Radio?
The GTA 3 soundtrack was great in all seriousness, it wasn't just a bunch of compiled songs, it was all original.

Big Smoke's a meme?

"Lol de train mission is hard. "All u had 2 do wuz follow teh train CJ lol! xDB"
"I'll hab 2 number 9's a number 9 long– xG"
Yes, and he's a horrendous one at that.

Nope but the radio is pretty good on its own right and it reuses the entire map from III but adds tons of extra content and bikes.

Actual bikes or motorcycles?
I don't like bikes.

Its has good content though despite the Reddit/9GAG spread.

I mostly enjoyed SA for the car customization and making a fat CJ run the Triathlon.

Isn't it a bit late for this game to become a meme? Not like i'm complaining.

How is this better thn the developers vision again?

Just don't play the latest Stean version
What? I used to run the game smooth like butter on my old toaster from 2006
Who gives a shit about some shitty water splash effect or whatever when you can add it back and more as well as playing the game at any resolution and 60fps?
It is the superior version of the game
Are you seriously shitting on mods? There's literally nothing wrong with enhancing and customizing the game experience
Multiplayer was a great addition to the game and best of all it was free and entirely customizable, honestly you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

You're right, it's a better GTA game than 3. In fact it's the best GTA game of the non-2d GTAs
But gta 3 for when it was, was much more.

Don't give (you)s to obvious bait, cunt.

Are there any recommended SA mods?

Of all thing it's mainly the speedrunning community that's spreading those nowadays, especially with how active it has become

Outside of the WS patch and the few mods that restore console only stuff to the PC version not really.
If you wanna have fun just learn to mod the vehicle properties on your own

For visual enhancement I use MMGE 3 which is not toaster friendly.

Is there a mod that fixes this bullshit?

Things To Do In San Andreas restores cut content

my niggest of niggas!

I'm surprised there was no more substantial modding going on considering how popular the game is. I mean, even Bloodlines has a fairly dedicated mod community that has created fairly substantial mods that add a shitload of content. SA just limits itself to adding some new vehicles and little else.

If you throw a pile of mods at the game it doesn't look so old. In fact the only reason it doesn't look like this out of the box is the fact that most of the graphical effects are broken on the PC version and the non-ps2 versions, while the ps2 version is the ps2 version. I only used a bunch of fixes, a shadows mod, supersampling and my own timecyc.dat to get this look.

I recommend you people open the pic in a new tab and click it so you get an 1:1 pixel ratio instead of shitty scaling.

call me when they implement Euphoria

A tip for nVidia users:
Rename your .exe to something else (like "gta_sa_2.exe") and go to nVidia inspector, create a new application profile and point it to your renamed .exe. That should fix some graphical bugs, improve performance and solve the inability to alt tab on some systems.
Basically whenever a game releases nVidia/AMD tune up their drivers and their d3d compiler for specific games to rice some performance. Whenever you see a "game ready driver", that's a driver with those improvements for the newest release. Except gta san andreas came out 13 years ago and on nvidia at least their "improvements" are partially broken and incompatible as fuck with their modern gpus.

It's possible that a similar thing happened on AMD but I don't know because I have nVidia.

Most of the GTA games are like this. Outside of a few interesting ones like LSPDFR and BTTF, the vast majority are just vehicles, model and texture replacers (muh realism), trainers, and ENB settings. I've only seen a small handful that actually have any significant impact on gameplay.

Why are you even playing gta 4?

Get aids and die nigger. Shitposting is shitposting

Because I actually have fun with it. I like the compact city more than V's wide open nothingness. I like getting into firefights with the cops and being able to duck into a building for a moment and finding another exit or ending up having to shoot my way back out. Plus I enjoy the physics and AI much more. I can spend enormous amounts of time just shoving people down some stairs or making NPC's fight each other or get one to punch me in front of a cop just to watch them get arrested. I don't find the car physics as bad as most, either. Maybe a couple tweaks to the handling here and there, but otherwise it's more fun actually needing to use the breaks and powersliding around corners and maintaining control of the car during a chase instead of V's retard-frendly steering. I actually like the bowling minigame, too. Basically, I have way more fun with IV than with V.

it's because IV is better than V.
Multiplayer is funnier too, simply because playing V feels like shit.

Sadly Rockstar has smelled the shekel and every game from now on will be a clone of GTAV heavily focused on the grindy multiplayer.

Same for me. GTA IV just feels more alive in it's city then GTA V did. The ragdoll physics are also incredibly fun as well as the driving in the game. Only thing I hated was the ending of the game which was just a bullshit small shootout and a footchase after the guy who killed your gf or Roman. I was expecting something much bigger and was completely let down.

I've yet to play the DLC though, so there's that.

Gay Tony brings the Vice City vibe back. Liked it more than the main game.

Nigger what do you think Euphoria is? It's a rebrand of bullet physics.

Well, the ideas weren't bad imo, just bad implemented. I mean, if all the mini games from heist to bowling and such would've been funny and enjoyable, no one would've minded the grinding. As such, rockstar is currently the only company doing that, giving you always an alternative in buying the whole shit with real shekels. Currently i've seen naughty dog doing this with uncharted 4. Only there it's time oriented, Though it's still possible to unlock everything free. But there the whole multiplayer just gets boring, so it's an wasted effort. Hope they keep that in tlou.

TBOGT had a much better ending iirc

Vice city how?
Vice city ho

That is a GTA4 expansion story seriously?

Only played the base game and can't believe that shit can get more queering SJW.

Agreed, Euphoria is one of the main reasons I keep going back to IV, it's implemented so much better and not dumbed down like in V. And yeah, the last mission was bad, the mid-game heist was probably the best mission in the game. The DLC's are pretty decent. Lost and Damned is edgy biker drama, but it's a nice experience if you rarely use bikes. Gay Tony adds a little more shit to do with the night clubs, and the story isn't bad. IV gets a lot of shit for the storyline, but the DLC kind of fleshes it out and makes it a little more tolerable since all three intertwine.

To be fair, Luis isn't a gay, he just works for one. I don't recall him ever having any fag tendencies either, though you can have a dance-off with random homos in the gay bar (which was hilarious the first time it happened, btw).

Stop breathing

Here you go

Seriously fuck that airport and everyone who played it!

I said didn't even played the expansions.

Learn to read.

too bad I just replayed this a few months ago. looks like fun

SAMP and MTA added entire multiplayer modes and have their own pretty radical sub-mods. There are also a few major map changes.

At least it's not GTA 5.
Rockstar really dropped the ball with both but I don't know why some people consider gta 5 less shit than gta 4.

Because muh big map and muh funny story