That point in the game where its all comfy and just-right...

That point in the game where its all comfy and just-right. Before everything gets too complicated or just plain shitty in some way.

The title screen.

Fuck you I hope you die.

wow

Cuckchan thread

Cuckchan oppinion

What are you referring to, like before the territory control?

I guess he's referring to everything going down, like Ryder and Big Smoke fucking betraying you.

He means generally the highest point of the game. Early gangbanging and fun times with the hood in SA could arguably be the most fun and comfy part of SA.

Undead Burg from Dark Souls probably counts.

That mechanic was really underused. I wish someone would combine fighting over turf with Chinatown drug trafficking.

Don’t really care.

This is called the hobo stage.

Perfectly calm.

That's always my favourite part of the game to run through. It's so tightly designed that the rest of the game falls flat in comparison.

Witcher 3 after you do the quest with the Baron and the witches of the Bog. At that point i had such huge hopes for the game to deliver.

Instead it turned into a glitch-fest. A bit boring aswell.

It really activated my almonds.

I honestly fucking hate The Green Sabre and everything after it.

I liked being a bunch of morally gray niggas going around somehow keeping their friends and family and community from becoming full degenerates and shooting up the rival faggots willing to sink to any level to come out on top with money, power and status. The mission complete theme doesn't even fit after leaving Los Santos.

Look at the bright side: nowadays San Andreas would be three separate games padded with tons of bullshit and DLC that would have a combined price tag of $300.

Actually, that's not much of a bright side, just a reminder of how dark video games have become in the last 13 years.

Let us not forget the shitstorm that would ensue if gangsta niggas were portrayed in the same way today. That shit wouldn't even make it to store shelves.

Anything before this level.

Bully during Halloween.

Well even that might be OK, but mainly Im talking about all the over the top shit that happened after.
A black dindu working for federal goverment, stealing jets, shooting 30 helicopters with rpg missiles and having his own airport and five thousand limousines.
I liked being a simple dindu who thinks its OK to shoot other people just because they have a differently colored bandana on their face, stealing and dealing drugs, running from cops, and other simple and stupid shit. Even the second city missions felt like they are totally out of place.

Nigger pls

Yeah all those gang related, simple mission from start of the game were pretty damn compfy.
They were not comfy for you ? Ok.
I wonder why though, I wonder what makes a thing comfy for someone. Its a pretty good status for something to be comfy.

Wavering autism won't let someone go comfy.

For me, simple things that make sense, work, and are enjoyable is what makes a game comfy.
Bullshit games with unrealistic situations and forced difficulties with clunky/boring mechanics is what makes me hate the game and every single person who took part in it's development.
Even difficult games can be comfy as fuck if they make sense, are simple and work properly. You need to be given a legitimate reason for doing a mission. An actual meaning behind your actions. In SA you are shooting niggers who murdered your mother, control your streets and shoot you on sight. In other games you are simply shooting muh bad guys XDDD because they are evil and you are good. Fuck that concept.

GTA 3's Portland/GTA 4 Hove beach, Arid Badlands from Borderlands, Knee Deep in the Dead episode from Doom,Sonic 2 till Hill Top Zone, Dark Souls till you kill S&O.
GTA SA's Grove street isn't that comfy, but it's doesn't really had to be, geting away from that place was satisfying in it's own right…

Don't recall CJ dealing drugs, but plenty of times killing drug dealers in missions, and in open world for easy cash. Home invasion is actually fun as fuck, shame that GTA V didn't figured out how to make the process of theft as fun, despite the fact that protagonist is an actual professional thief.

The entire point of the plot is that CJ and Sweet don't deal drugs, that's why Groove Street is so weak compared to the ballas and vagos and why Big Smoke and Ryder want to kill you both.

I dunno, i thought the comfy part ends just before AL, after you beat the Sen's Fortress.

Dwarf Fortress & Rimworld:
Just before you have all your survival essentials taken care of. After your shit is up and running they lose a lot of the fun. I guess I'm not a creative guy in that way.

Sounds like GTA 4, playing through it right now and im not feeling it at all. Shit music, cant do anything with money and not a fan of how driving controls at all. Top it off with a boring citymap and shit atmosphere and its overall meh.

you also described 5

This game wasnt comfy at all it was dull boring and stale

Well. Ok.

Oh yes, the screams of SHUDDIT DOWN, YA GOY BASTID would be echoing from every streetcorner.

In San Andreas, I would spend my time killing drug dealers, and using their money to buy houses. The only crimes I committed (besides speeding and running red lights) were plot-mandated, until I got the hangar to store tanks and jets.

That was intended but R* was forced to push the game out early and so the territory feature and multiple other gangs were cut.

As good as SA is for its time people forget just how much shit was cut out from it and how rushed a lot of it was.

Either CJ was a bitch or the story made absolutely no sense in the end.

aw shit it's russian, small fucking preview.
if someone too young to know what's going on -
Claude pic text - Kill the cretin
CJ pic 1 - …and who is the bitch now?
CJ pic 2 - oh shit please don't kill me

That fucking shit with Sweet annoyed me to no end. So CJ risks his life not only putting his economic strength together but also bailing Sweet out of prison and all you get is him going "MUH HOOD MUH GANGSTA MUH COLORS" and even tough CJ correctly points out "what has the hood done for me?" he just rolls with Sweet's dumbassery. It almost feels like some part of the story was rewritten, part of the theme is a sort of criticism of the gang mentality and Sweet was obviously painted as being in the wrong for the most part, but it's just dropped completely by the end.

I think it's sort of unfair to say that CJ was just being a bitch there. His actions sometimes annoyed me, sure, but in spite of how much I fucking hate catalina, CJ was really in no position to argue there since he needed to cooperate with her in order to further his goals, and killing the bitch would've left him with no means to proceed.

Isnt that just how lots of niggers act? Like some rapper makes it big and then gets loads of shit for not being from the streets no mo

CJ let Catalina do it because he was under police obligation to help her out. He wasn't actually threatened by her.

The Sweet shit though is inexcusable. Fucking worthless Sweet gets out of jail, immediately bitches at CJ for not doing anything for MUH HOOD, nearly becomes a crack addict and betrays his own gang, still bitches at CJ, then when CJ rightly points out the hood's never done shit for him and Sweet's a dumbass, Sweet's only argument is YO MAN YOU JUST LIKE BIG SMOKE. And CJ. Fucking. Agrees.

I know the game doesn't pretend Sweet is a good guy but fuck why couldn't there have been some kind of choice in the matter? Or at least CJ being like "Fuck you Sweet I'll do this for Kendel then I'm gone".

I just realized CJ ultimately just rebuilt groove as a truly diverse and multicultural gang.
Diversity is our strength, homies.

SA's very comfy to mess around it, playing open world after the last mission. All the games that came before it really lack map size and features - can't even fucking swim - and all the games that came after lack any fun barring the vehicle collision physics.

I'm glad you said "arguably".

That was the "comfiest" shit.

What the fuck am I even reading.

What? Its nice to hear some shit from the past

and with gta 2s respect system.

Just because it's slow that doesn't make it comfy, nurd.

That's Grand Theft Auto for you

I dropped that shit after that point. If I wanted to grind shit like fucking World of Warcraft, I would've played World of Warcraft.

That shit was so weird, suddenly you have some weird ass requirement for the mission and they didnt even bother to have swimming missions before. It felt so out of place I wonder what the fuck happened during development

It was rushed to hell and back like every other rockstar release ever.
In fact the whole reason GTA was good at some point was randomness, rockstar never had any idea on what the fuck they were doing.