Outland Free for 48 Hours

store.steampowered.com/app/305050/Outland/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1026250/8ec4527cfd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this game?

Like I haven't played a million of these already.

HAHAHA STEAM IS SO GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have it, is quite good.

Metroidvania with Ikaruga's light/dark switching gimmick.
The music and movement were pretty good, and that's pretty much all I remember of it. It's worth playing solely for the final boss from what I remember.

thanks for letting me know, man

have a flustered Illya

Heh, sounds interesting enough for free.

Illya is such a slut. God damn.

post more

Summer is here

Thanks OP

why would she wear that then act embarrassed when it's shown, she chose underlayers that are fancy, she must have expected them to be shown at some point

no

Stay poor, goyim. 15 cents, here I come!

That's no way to introduce yourself, user.

thanks for letting me know man

have a bullied illya

I played this a few weeks back after getting it a few years ago. It's okay but it's not very memorable.

The 15 day delay unless phone verification killed steam cards for me.

I don't want it.

You only have yourself to blame.

>FREE
>free
>F R E E
>free
>F r e E

Let me tell you something, if the ZOG ever wants to find your ass they will. The only reason you are still "anonymous" is that you are insignificant and no threat to them.

I'll give this a try.

That's just for the challenges I think.

You're a funny guy, user.

Literally not an argument.
I guess that guy was right. Summer really is here.

You think I'm funny? Well thank you user, I work tirelessly on my routines and was hoping somebody would take notice.

Thank you.

Is that so? What a shame.

It must be hard to live life being this stupid.

I did circumvent with an emulator for a time, but verifying shit each time wasn't worth the hassle really.

The NSA isn't about to learn my mobile phone number because I don't fucking have one.

I'm sorry you're friendless.

No he's right, that's not an argument. It's probably the same reason why you don't announce who you are with proof in this place.

No one even said anything about the NSA or any other alphabet soup, dude. It's almost like you're shilling for something here.
Saying that because some alphabet wanker can give you a visit with or without you giving some random corporation your phone number, like that's an argument to give your phone number to some random corporation is retarded and revokes your right to call any one else stupid.

Data is valuable and I'm not going to make it easy for them and hand it over to sell virtual trading cards for a whopping 15 cents.

You seem to live under the notion that they have to ask you to get their hands on your data. Like I said, anonymity is an illusion, if they want you they will find you.

It isn't worth the electricity spent at that level of return.

What's with these ikaruga mechanics?

Sorry, I only had one more Illya.

Plenty of her questionably-canon delicious-brown sister, though.

so i registered the game under my account, but i didn't install it.

whats all this autism about it being "free"?

Now you can go to your game list and install it. With Steam. Which is the thing you just signed up for. Which it told you, on the registration screen for the game.

Aare you perhaps retarded and trying to get me to tell you you need to install Steam first? Because I shouldn't have to, because it says that on the page where you register the game. This bait is weak, user. Try again the next time a similar offer opens up.

Post your full information with proof then.

your entire post can be boiled down to [autistic screeching] about botnets

You mean the entire thread? Oh man, don't install Steam! The secret shadow government will steal your house!

I am now fully erect.

i dont even open it unless it is absolutely necesary.

the only game i've ever purchased on it is Haydee, because i actually wanted to support the developer, i keep the "start with system" box checked off.

everything else in my steam is account is games that i got the same way i got this Outland thing, for free during events.

Merry christmas user. exhentai.org/g/1026250/8ec4527cfd/

I've played it, it's decent. Gameplay is meh but the visuals and audio are pretty incredible.

It's actually not indie, it's made by an ubisoft owned studio

Almost 100% of the indie market isn't indie because they have publishers.
The last game that was indie at some point I remember is mount and blade which used to just be the couple who made it and their website distributing the game.

Have some tentacled girls

No it isn't.

Autism has its perks, loneliness is actually a positive for one.

Grabbed it because there's really no reason not to. I'll probably never play it, just like that Scribble Space game an user was giving away here like a year ago.

Think again