Highlevel/Stylish gameplay thread

we haven't had one of these in a while. post em.

This shitty meme has reached the inevitable singularity. No wonder we don't get any meaningful discussion on anything when every lurker who doesn't shitpost gets dismissed with (1) all the time. You're the reason 90% of posts here are retarded shitposts just like yours.

report and ignore as usual.

The gameplay starts at 5:48

God dammit.

Anyway, what is the opinion on cheese vs. style here? I think webm related is definitely good and stylish play even if it's ridiculous. Does it have to be serious?

Any good PC gameplay videos yet? I haven't played it yet myself.

I know it's mostly TAS, but its good anyway

I knew bunnyhopping custom maps were a thing, but this one is probably the most elaborate I've seen yet.

TAS is fine.

feels good man.

thanks mods

pc version, damage/fps glitch too.

Buy the newest Nvidia card and install the latest drivers, goy. Our Shadowplay software ensures resource-light and high-quality video game recordings.

Yeah, that guy's really good at Joe. This is the other run that comes to mind, personally

Nigga how. Just look up some shitty youtube tutorial if you're that bad.

I did that of course, but never to satisfactory results. It was either ugly or way too big. Maybe I had bad luck with finding decent tutorials.

Try actually learning instead of memorizing a guide.
i.e learn how to fish.
Lower resolution, some things can't be helped
Setting bitrate on any encoder isn't perfect, and nowadays people are kind of spoiled because x264 and h264 are so good and have lasted so long. Anyway with VP9 and libvpx-vp9 you'll constantly miss your bitrate by a large margin so you'll have to either preemptively set it too low or run a test encode before to see if your material tends to overshoot or undershoot and then compensate for it. Also don't be ashamed to use the full 12MB limit, it's stupid not to.

That's of course for your conversion step, when you're actually recording the footage you should aim for lossless quality so your lossy reencode looks the least shitty possible (afterall if you're reencoding a lossy video lossily you're only stacking quality loss). I personally record everything with utvideo (lossless low cpu-usage codec made by some nip that makes huge files) and FLAC (free lossless audio codec, the best lossless audio codec in the market) then reencode it with ffmpeg from a commandline.
I'd make some quick test video but i'm watching anime.

Set bitrate higher. Like much higher.
That's nothing out of the ordinary. You're supposed to recode your recordings anyway if you wanna upload them to somewhere like Holla Forums.

Also, make sure you're recording using a different hard drive than the one you're using to play games, or use an SSD. I remember that being an issue for me before I got my new PC, cause I only had one HDD.

OBS spills into ram if the hard drive isn't fast enough so it isn't much of an issue outside of atrocious loading times.

wot game? doesn't look like q3 engine