Free to Play

Are there any decent free to play games out there that are remotely worth playing?

Which ones are the most passable?

Which ones are the worst?

Which are the most kike'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/tyrian_2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but user, all games are free if you pirate them

I was thinking of picking Paladins since I'm using Steam again and it's free. Is it free in LoL's way where it's actually not free and you can only play only a few of the weekly characters, or like TF2 or something? Can someone redpill me on Paladins quick?

Overwatch ;^)

I still play warframe

I suppose I also should have asked which ones are most fun to play with friends

I played it for a couple of weeks last year. Don't know how much has been changed since then, but my over all rating is that it's okay/10 if you want that kind of team based, get your log-in bonus, jump in a match or two, do some daily challenges, and then go do something else kind of game. You can certainly do a lot worse.

Battleborn

Oh god, I just saw in the catalog. I thought you were just being a cheeky cunt…

Hey reddit can you just ask shit normally? You stand out like a sore thumb trying to fit in so hard.

Mechwarrior Living Legends.

gog.com/game/tyrian_2000

Battle for wesnoth
Ace of spades,even build and shoot
Dirty bomb is passable but extremely grindy
Also this visual novel: Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~ has one path absolutely free to play. People say it's good.

Solitaire

Battleborn

Dirty Bomb.

Team-based shooters like that barely hold my attention. I can't even play TF2 for more than one match before quitting.

Pick one user.

I choose not to decide.

Faggot. We have a share thread filled to the brim with free to play games.

Oh look, a faggot.

Free to play and "free" aren't exactly the same thing, which is why the distinction was made.

We just had a free games thread but whatever

Ballisticng and dirty bomb. Dirty bomb has a decent playerbase but ballisticng is played by me and a handful of other autists

That looks incredibly dull and boring user. You could've chosen a better clip that that

People familiar with BT know what they're looking at.

It's not supposed to be intense, just stupid