please
archive.is/6aFYP
revolt.group/donovo/
twitter.com/RynKgt
xvideos.com/video25252313/lanarain_pink_pirate_cosplay_full_video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welp.

Based fucking BALDMAN

Alright, hand me the kaldaien tears and nobody gets hurt.

Makes me wonder how Denuvo and its cheerleaders are going to spin this.

remove ballbusters

Lovely

"Piracy is bad and you should feel bad even talking about this", maybe ?

How long until companies understand this protects nothing and they're basically taking their money at this point? Who knows? Maybe it's a big scheme involving baldman. "Pay up for protection goyim! Oops, it didn't do anything!"

I could be tempted to apply for a job there since I have the qualifications.
Unfortunately I don't think this company is going to know a bright future.

Alright nigger where's the fucking game, OP can't deliver shit as usual.

Something like that.

is it just a bypass like with mgsv or have they actually figured out how to remove the anti-tamper yet? i just want the potential for good mods

Source?

Well congratulations

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS BALD MAN?

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Banango fags on suicide watch.

Fighters sell themselves on online, even considering you do pirate, if you're autistic about the genre you'll eventually have to pay. There is literally no point in getting denuvo for such a game.

Christ, Denuvo can't catch a break anymore. It's over for that company.

Fucking kek
What an absolute jackass.

This kills the PC gaming market.
Tell me why the companies should distribute on the PC anymore when the console is a closed hardware platform which ensures their sales?
You rejoice on the destruction of copy protection, but it is actually another nail on the game market of the PC which you pretend to like so much, congratulations.

Games have been, and will continue to be successful on PC despite piracy. Why do you think a site like GOG even exists after so long? treat the customer right, and they'll do the same for you.

What's the deal with this cuck? Does he think they'll give him a job if he sucks Denuvo's cock hard enough?

It's just tougher for niche AAA ones to sell, so they resort to mechanics that sell like microtransactions, season passes, cinematic campaigns, and online multiplayer.

We don't have to tell you why, because evidently companies find plenty of reasons. Only a tiny minority of retarded producers who buy into the piracy hurts sales meme pay money for denuvo.

tekkem isn't out until July I thought

I've heard this shit since forever and it still doesn't die, what's the deal?

That's Kaldaien the Korporate Kuck for you, KKK for short :^)

It's what happens when autism is channeled into evil.

a

lmao

TEKKEN.7.V1.0.Steamworks.Fix-REVOLT

Now i really want to see who will crack the Windows one

No it doesn't.

What a corporate dicksucking slut he is.
does he really think his GOG is DRM goy! is going to make people pay for fagnuvo games?

Fucking Russian hackers again!
STOP CRACKING MY MORONGO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for ensuring Tekken 8 doesn't come to PC

bless you BALDMAN

It's Namco's fault for treating their customers like shit with Denuvo

Nothin personnel, user. Kikongo must die.

I won't even pirate this shit. But DRM cucks can get fucked.

Even if it was DRM-free I wouldn't touch that scam.

It already sold well enough to warrant a sequel and a port.
Stay mad Denuvocuck

They didn't pay enough

how retarded can one person be, I get that pirates are uneducated, emotionally stunted and jobless skillless faggots, but god damn

for the record sequel numbers are 10-15* whats been actually sold. port numbers are at least 5 times.

Welcome, newfriend.

This is a crack. Not many Denuvo games has been bypassed.
Not like you can do much in terms of mods for a fighting game, unless you just want nude skins, which Denuvo wouldn't of stopped.

Show the nice man where the pirate touched you.

Stay mad cuck, this game will get at the very least 250K at the end of the month.

were you this let down when your dads left you too?

delusional

Despite MK and Injustice selling close to 1 million Injustice 2 didn't come to PC. Don't think 250k is even close to high

But user, the you're the assbalst

at least try to hide it

MK and Injustice always sell well due to marketing and brand. The MK brand in particular was always very popular with normalfags, much more than any Mongolian pugilism button hitter.

Stay buttblasted Denuvi/Console/Ono cuck

Also a reminder that Tekken 7 is a 2015 Arcade

You fags are piss poor amalysts

lol diminishing returns
always funny to watch someone who has no idea what the fuck they're talking about run their mouth, then again you're insisting sales will magically happen on a forum of pirates

Oh the ironing

But I thought that every game that has Denuvo is bad? Let me guess, online play is absolute ass with lagspikes and delay?

nice source :^)

still waiting for it to be weeks out of date despite the game being out for less than a week, kys any time you delusional cuckold

no its just poorfag rationalization for getting asshurt over drm on their drm platform

Soon BALDMAN will be skilled enough to kill Denuvo in ONE DAY
DAY-ONE-PUNCH BALDMAN

Cuckaiden itt.

Nah, plenty of good games with Denuvo, just shitty publishers.

how much it fucks up your performance is really dependent on how it checks you have legit copy, if its like million checkpoints spread across the entire game of course its performance is ass

Why is Square Enix such cancer ?
I wish they'd never fused.

So far, the every denuvo game is shit axiom has held true.
No.

the man who was cucked to death

Woah there boy, being episodic and having denuvo is not related.
And being always online is also a separare layer of DRM.
Otherwise you're correct, sqeenix ruined game's financial success.

Tomato is half the game Nier 1 was.

I'm saying all those decisions were made by Squeenix and then they blamed it all on IO.

To be fair a lot of the sales are made the first week so delaying it one week can net you a lot.
Now that's how a suit would think, the reality is that everyone hates Denuvo and it's not doing the games any favor.

Oh I see what's going on.

Yeah, I just went autistic for a second, sorry.

total biscuck/jim sterling go and stay go

You're looking at it from the eyes of someone who uses internet communities. Truth is most of the entire market doesn't use any games media outside of games themselves and those are the lowest tier of normalfag, even lower the consoletards or plebbit. They'll eat up denuvo because they don't even know it's a thing and even if they did they'd be okay with it.

judging from the sales of nier automata and numerous "breakdown" posts here, yeah, you fags lost. you didn't even lose to denuvo. you lost to tages, securom and starforce. you lost before you even started to fight, before you even became mustards. you lost and it's fucking pathetic at this point.

To be fair I forgot to put comas and an "and"

Devs aren't responsible for the PUBLICATION of the games.

So it's even worse, the only people whom Denuvo has an impact on are those communities that hate Denuvo. The suits are wasting money on a useless DRM (since plebtards will lap it anyways) that will make them lose sales (Denuvo is fucking expensive too).

These go from decent to good
I can still understand why one would not buy them due to their publishers/DRM, but regardless of that fact, they are of above mediocre quality aside from Berseria and JUST

devs work in tandem with publishers to make a deal and io interactive wanted direct community feedback during development and what better way to achieve this than have fast, iterative releases which swiftly address concerns?

stop talking about shit you know nothing about and kill yourself already you fucking waste of air

eh…

I don't get this discussion.

Who is arguing against who for what reason?

Or it is just a piracy good/evil thing? In that case, open a bottle of run for me, yer salty dogs!

Feels good

We've got a Denuvo shill in our ranks matey.

it's one guy telling everyone to kill themselves while everyone else responds with reaction images like every other Denuvo thread.

oh denuvo cucks, if only you knew how bad you lost

By people who were already planning on buying it anyway. The net loss caused by piracy is minimal – people who buy games will buy it whether there is a crack or not, and most pirates will rather skip out on a game than pay for it.

You have outed yourself, shill faggot.

Fuck off reddit. Even Nier is barely fucking playable in its current state.

As a suit, let me tell you; You're wrong. 80% of your sales come from 20% of your consumer base, on average. The 20% are the rabid, loud, media-obsessed type (Usually, anyways). Pissing them off is horrible for any kind of long term income.

You're saying more dumb shit again. Publishers have a great amount of leverage over any developer, either through pure size and reputation or through simply being acquainted with how to manipulate the developers into doing what they want. Now, that's not to say developers aren't trash either, but publishers are indeed the cause of most of the bad shit in the video game industry.

most pirates don't pay for anything anyway.
torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/

an actual communist, holy shit

Wew

I liked them

I'm sursprised I'm not finding kuckdaien in any threads on the Kekken 7 Steam forums.
It's a little disappointing tbh.

>>>/Back/ to >>>/NeoGaf/

The paradox of denuvo is that it aims to tap into a fantasized "pirate market", by pissing them off. It's a strange market strategy to say the least, but it's what happens when you pulled your facts about piracy straight out of your ass.

He's busy posting itt.

He got banned

you lost m8

20 years hearing this exact same shit over and over again, yet the PC market is far more bigger than the console one; up to the point that NOT releasing a PC version will actually hurt your sales.
Honestly, every single dev who buys into this shit and are more worried about piracy and sales instead of making a good game deserves to fail miserably.
by the way, kill yourself, faggot

What did he loose?

It's because Denuvotards imagine pirates as obsessive addicts that HAVE TO play the game, and that every hours spent waiting for a crack is like torture to a pirate.

the war

don't lie to yourself, will cause depression when the world doesn't follow the patterns you think it does.

Oh and btw it's denuvo who obviously lost the war.

Shill as in when a company contracts someone to advertise the good name of a company/product?

I think 64dc8a is just high-road moral afggot angry at something competely unrelated but that decided to vent here

Stop with the shill thingie

pic related.

But kuckaiden does want denuvo to hire him.

What war? The war on pirates?

something tells me you're a steam user too

I was there and I waited for the crack, regardless of hw long it'd take, rahter than buy it. Good thing too because I disliked the game and dropped it three hours in.

Its pretty obvious that hes being paid to do it

There wasn't any other war.

Can't say I care about the game, but I do love seeing Denuvo shills shit on so quickly.

He's probably frothing right now.

No need to be rude because you're too lazy to use Google.

Google CS RIN RU > Tekken 7 thread > page 23

newfags need to lurk

You don't fit in yet, keep being an obnoxious faggot a bit longer and I'm sure you'll be one of the cool kids in no time.

How are you so sure?

Whatever, piracy is intrinsic to the virtual world. When the only resource spent to copy something is disk space and time, and we virgins have a lot of both you gonna have copies.

Sure, try to limit it or moral shame me, but don't expect to ever stop unless we go back to totalitarian gov.

How do you figure I'm a communist for disliking shitty ideas that publishers try to force?
Now, like I said, *don't get me wrong here, developers can suck shit too*, but the publisher is the ultimate decision maker here. If they disapproved of their business decisions, they'd tell them to fucking stop. But they don't, because the bad ideas originate with them. And then it becomes commonplace among triple A's. And then new developer studios pop up, see what the triple A (Honestly the most cancerous fucking part of the industry, if it wasn't for certain indie devs) studios are doing, and they emulate them. And then they fucking die because there is literally no way for them to reach some of the standards of triple A without killing any future opportunities they had (Like with Nu males sky). So in the end, while new developers follow the money trail, it was the publishers who made the trail in the first place and continue to pave it.

As for your assertion that pirates don't pay money for things, that's quite obviously a lie. Now, some pirates, of course, are poor, and they cannot pay money for video games. This is unavoidable. Nobody, in that case, is really losing out. The Devs/Pubs aren't losing 60$ because of some pajeet or some russian kid pirating the 30th rehash in their shitty franchise, because he was never gonna be able to buy it anyways. Infact, you could say from a marketer's point of view, this is better than them having nothing to do with the game, because the odds of them talking about or praising the game, *assuming it has merit enough on its own to be good*, is much higher when they've actually played it. So these sorts of folks, regardless, cannot do any harm, nor can you claim them to be in the wrong whatsoever for doing what they do. Now, for people like me, I don't like to buy games unless I try the game. So I pirate it, I play it, and if I like it, then I buy it, because buying it increases the chances of me getting another copy, and *usually* leads to me getting some extra goodies, like multiplayer access. Now, can you give me any reason why wanting to try before you buy is wrong? It's not like I'm using up anyone's bandwidth, money, or time, except my own. In the end, Piracy is beneficial to the overall quality of gaming, and getting rid of it, or even reducing it, will do nothing but embolden shitty publishers and shitty developers, because they now have the exclusivity they long so much for, and competition being completely cut off is really quite bad for quality.

Congratulations. You're still wrong for liking the cancer that infests the gaming industry.

It's funny how this argument keeps being made to say the exact contrary of what actually happened. It went from "Best game ever, I sure am glad I supported our lord and savior Yoko Taro" to "Yeah, I played it, kinda boring to be honest" and tarofags going absolutely ballistic. They hold 10/10 MUST by to be some kind of universal truth and scream at everybody who doesn't like it. It's kind of amazing how autistic it gets.

it's what always happens when a terrible game people pretend to like to try and look like a cultured guru of obscure video games gets a more popular sequel.

id's exist, newfag

majority of pirates don't pay for anything, do some research. also the publisher-developer-funding system has worked immaculately and is responsible for the best games ever. go cry for a crash elsewhere.

just die already

how does this compare to the already abandonware version of the game TEKKEN 3?

Come on now. Do you like DLCs and microtransactions? Do you enjoy consolization and appealing to the lowest common denominator that publishers are chasing with rabid fervor nowadays?
Nope.

It is surprising how fucking awful it is. My main gripe is primarily with performance. It runs like shit, it crashes constantly, and these two things combined make it an incredibly annoying experience. That, and the combat really isn't anything special. It's platinum games without the "Oomph", the interesting enemies, or the variety. The tarofags sure were vehement about its quality, so I kept feeling like I missed something. But, it really just isn't well put together in the end.

I like how you didn't refute anything at all. The funny thing is, you really just shot yourself in the foot. please use archive.is/pc-piracy-survey-results-35-percent-of-pc-gamers-pirate/

The majority of pirates buy games. Piracy, as competition, establishes consumer dominance. It leads to the Dev and the Publisher trying to please the consumer, rather than trying to rape his wallet. The former results in quality products, and can even (Over time) result in the men in the industry becoming more often than not passionate and considerate of their work. The latter creates micro transactions, Day one DLC, Pre orders, and all the other cancer that drives the price of video games up and the quality down.

Now, the publisher-developer funding system has worked, to some degree, with the exception of the literally hundreds of studios that have been shut down by publishers, because they did not meet the status quo that the publisher set, the status quo usually being absolutely ridiculous from a programmer/developer's perspective, but nothing much from the Publishers perspective. So, while it has functioned to a certain standard occasionally, it has nothing to do with the system itself. The system is intuitively garbage. You can attribute the wonders that have been produced In Spite of the publisher system to passionate, intelligent, and hard working developers. Of course, these are all ages past, before the intuitive shittiness of the system eventually destroyed what good there had once been. It's why games nowadays suck ass, and games way back when were damn good.

And to something like tekken 5 it doesn't compare at all.

nope, majority don't.
torrentfreak.com/0-more-on-content-than-honest-consumers-130510/
read the article.

I'm ignoring the rest of your stupidity since you got this basic point wrong. You aren't worth listening to and have nothing of value to say.

back you go, communist.
>>>Holla Forums

money from the companies, love from the crowd

Heh, I wouldn't call the first nier terrible, it was low profile and clunky but worked for what it wanted to do. Tomato should in theory be the same thing with more polish, but instead it's way too full of itself and tries to be something it just isn't.

True, high expectations just fucking kill this game. A shame, but maybe I'll be able to enjoy it for what it is years down the line, going in without the hype of the first attempt. For now I'm just glad I waited for the crack and saved my money.

I read it. All classes of infringers buy them. It says so in the article. Some buy more, some less. You are wrong again.
I think it's you that should go back

If it would have been PS4 exclusive like G*d intended it would have been the best game ever.

>>>/oven/

Is this the new /leftycuck/ shilling tactic
Calling others communists randomly
It's not really working.

Also, surely you are joking at this point with the article. It is literally reinforcing the fact that Pirates > Regular consumers.

Yeah, I hope it's possible. I feel like I've hit the end of the line, everything feels like a rehash of something I've already played. Been there, done that, long since tired of it, yknow? I can't even get into my favorite genres that much, because everything feels like the same.

W E W
E
W

read the article, dumb fuck

Wargame was pretty refreshing

When will sniper elite 4 be cracked?

He did. All infringers consume. Some more, some less, but they all do.

majority don't, that's the entire point, you fucking imbecile.

Hey, this is a place for polite discussion with no bullying.

Who would've guessed? Kek. It mostly comes from dedication, honestly. As the denuvotard said, we're a board of piracy. Without a doubt, most people here who aren't leddit/v/ are pretty dedicated to gaming, and atleast consider it a passion, if one more about hate than love at this point. We're going to spend the most content, by default, even if we turn our noses up at alot of the trash. The average normalfag or chad isn't, really. They might get into 1 or two franchises, but that's about it. Sure, there are enough normalfags to keep that shitty franchise going, but they, individually, don't spend nearly as much as us, see?

I tried Wargame Red Dragon, but I couldn't shake off that feeling of sameyness. I dunno, maybe I'll just marathon some VNs until I have a craving for more interaction.

Oh nice
It doesn't look as good as Tag Tournament 2 though.

And yet here denuvo stands, making jabs in the dark at people they despise on principle, betting on the fact frustration will force them to cough up dosh, never minding the PR nightmare Denuvo always ends up being..

But they do. it says in the article.

Did you play RUSE?
Wargame is less casual RUSE

It blows Tag 2 out of the fucking water by being an actual tekken game that isn't full of retarded mechanics. First time I've seen someone actually consider Tag 2 a good Tekken game.

Kilaiden on suicide watch.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is the first game that I've played since Tekken 2 Like 17 years ago, is it really that big of a change?

I fucking hate how business types butcher the English language. "Spend" is not a noun, you fucks; the word you're looking for is "expenditure."
/autism

Yes, the tag mechanics had quite an impact on the game. Tekken functions way better without it, and T7 isn't as juggle and damage crazy anymore (outside of Akuma who has some ridiculous shit)

Fuck you and go the fuck back to slurping on corporate cock somewhere else, you enormous faggot.

Now that Denuvo has been removed it can be good again, user.

depends if it's removed or still running but ineffective. if it's removed by this crack then we should get performance increase

c.u.c.k.o.l.d. call of your wifes son

You're right. I should be choking on Denuvo's dick like you are right now, faggot.

Source or get fucked cuckhold, all the games are on GOG

The NA release had SecuROM, while the Russian release had Starforce. They have all been removed for the GOG release.

It might have on some specific releases like D2D or Gamersgate but not on either the steam or ROW disc version afaik since steam is using steamworks (I think not sure) and the ROW disc version uses SecuROM 7.36.0010 + custom triggers (according to the crack NFO)
Russian version has something else I think since it has a different crack entirely.

also checked

What is even the point of Denuvo as a company right now?

How's the tits and ass in this game? Never liked fightan but might give this a download for jiggle physics

im playing total warhammer right now, thanks baldman!

Not much jiggle
Certainly not DoA tier

you'll probably be better off with DOA5 since nude mods have been out for quite some time and you can change the jiggle amount

Source or get out

Why would they put Denuvo on a fucking multiplayer focused game?

Even if they pirated it day 1 they won't still be able to play online. At most this acts as a free demo.

Is it wrong if i want to marry and impregnate Hitomi?

just having a laugh. all this talk about new versions of denuvo being cracked in record times yet warhammer still sitting around uncracked and its supposedly on older versions

me2

Not unless you wanna be paying alimony for the rest of your life.

DOA it is.

How can i pay alimony if i'm going to murder my wife the second she tries to JUST me?

wow, real mature. your poorfags really can't just toss a few dollars to them? smh

This. I got a preorder key and have been enjoying the game non stop ever since. undefeated online too!

>>>/africa/

for as much as Holla Forums hates companies comitting jewish acts, you guys sure like to brag about comitting jewish acts

Stealing from thieves isn't a crime.

"It's OK when I do it!"

a jew stealing from jews is still a jew, you kike piece of shit

Was Robin Hood a jew as well?

I guess that's right, technically.

if he kept the money and goods to himself he would have been. but he intended to redistribute his stolen goods so he would be a thief, not a jew

And we are redistributing the game to other oppressed people just like he did.

at least i am since redistribution is illegal in my country while leeching the software isn't

pick one

That's just being an idiot.

Piracy is also legal in my Slav country as long as it's direct download and for private, noncommercial purposes.

if you want to get really technical nobody is really a jew or a thief but an assumption is being made here that people pirating have to finances to buy/refund a game but just choose not to which is where the jew comparison comes in and then an improper comparison to robin hood was made

But we are modern Robin Hoods, we steal from the evil rich folks, and give warez to the poor.

what about small indie games? isn't that stealing from the poor to give to other poor? I doubt its only rich and popular games being pirated

It's natural selection.

you seriously don't recognize Space Jin?

This art is so good it's almost making my balls explode

I bought because it was the cheapest tekken ever, knew it was going to get cracked for later backup and made some money back on it by some jew trickery. Got it for a net of €25 (deluxe edition). And it's the one with support till 2018. No tekken has had that kind of support before. I got my money's worth.

I don't bother pirating anything unless it's literally unbuyable like some abandonware. If I feel it ain't worth the money then it's probably a fucking shit game and not worth playing.

How do you feel that you just bought 1/2 of a game and that the second half will be payed dlc to "fund future patches"?

Really the only problem i have with Space Jin is his obsession with ball-busting. God, it's such a shame, too. The way he draws is incredibly attractive.

Nothing since I've got content and general support for cheap till 2018 at the launch of the 2nd guest character. Whatever they release after that I'll worry and judge its merit then.

Do you also get off on black men fucking white women in front of you?

It shouldn't be a surprise that a Touhou autist is a gynomaniacal masochist.

I'm not gay so stop trying prying into my private life, faggot. Go pirate Fallout 4 and hate yourself for suffering shitty games.

So we are stuck with a 1 week released cracked game version fucking full of bugs and shit

XDD le lenuvo suicide watch XDD

Start this fucking threads when you can actually update denuvo cracked shit and meanwhile pirate DRM free games, fucking subhuman

Is there a way to set a bounty to be claimed from donations, so we can award someone for cracking denuvo even faster?

Is everything alright in DENUVO HQ?

Ahaaahaahaahahah

Can you imagine just how hard they are shitting their pants right now?
Denuvo literally has no reason to exist anymore.

You are literally chewing bones out from the dirt and bragging about it

Fucking subhumans being happy with this shit, denuvo don't killed cracking but it killed cracking for non useless trash that can be happy playing a game with 0 fixes/added content/dlcs/updates

fucking retards, you are worse than the trash that buy bundle games without DLCs and actually play them

Tekkenfags are on the same level as NRSfags and SFdrones

Eh, I'll just wait a year and get the updated version for free (^;

This is your brain of Denuvo.

Right, we should all buy nier automata for all that sweet customer support and fixed game.

Well, hopefully it'll work…

So does Denuvo actually kill SSD's? I haven't seen many sources for this besides articles made by people who are just as clueless as us. I wanted to find a way to move total war warhammer to my ssd even though my steam folder is in another drive. Anyone know how to do this without having to move the entire steam folder? I really don't want all of my games to download to my ssd

There's a setting in steam for download location, just point steam to your SSD

Thanks user but I've been searching everywhere for the SSD killing proof.

There is none, it could have been true with the very early versions of denuvo but there was never any concrete evidence. It has however been shown that Denuvo can be the cause for performance issues in games as it was with that game that bladman cracked, forgot which game it was but apparently the game runs perfectly without denuvo.

Rime

Thank you user. loading times were a bitch in warhammer

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

user, what an amzaing ripsote.

I'm sorry user, but to who_ it's concerned nobody cares.

Piracy =/= lost sales.

Idiot

Wrong again, fuck-o. I bet you think guns kill people, too.

I make 3,500€ per month.
I still don't waste my money on video games that try to nickle and dime me.

Voksi's patch lets you play online though.

Whoa there user. Did bamco actually tell people to buy season passes to fund patches?

pc gaming is so small that piracy is a major factor for lost sales.

sony doesn't give a shit bout br ps4's cuz they don't matter

Wew. You type like a subhuman so you don't need to make statements like that to convince people that you're retarded.

how can one man be so wrong?

Not as small or insignificant as your dick

archive.is/6aFYP

Don't bother trying to educate them. As you can see from the first replies you got the only thing they do here is fling an ad hominem at you and think they've won the argument.

The "ad hominems" come due to the fact that it's an establish fact that piracy doesn't affect PC gaming whatsoever. Nice try though, you fucking idiot.

The reaction images with no arguments as a response arise from the fact that we've been fucking over this again and again and again and again. And as the years go by, more and more evidence keeps piling up that reinforces what we've been saying every goddamn time you faggots show up to have a vagina bleeding contest: piracy doesn't affect sales.

But being the massive hypocrites that you are, and acting in every way like some delusional leftist, you call everyone idiots who won't listen to reason while you yourself cover your ears when it comes to anything whatsoever that contradicts your opinion on piracy. That I wasted as many words here as I have on you is a blessing, you're welcome for this explanation which genuinely address your issues. I look forward to your next incessantly bitchy post.

Piracy is leftism.

Anti-piracy fags getting fucking assmad in this thread.

Can I join?

You've done this on how many threads now?
You're fucking pathetic lad, get out

One pleasant victory in these bleak times.

It does reduce the lifetime of SDDs, yes.

that's a pretty nice dick tbh

Use a symlink

Not again!

Repeat for the Denuvo shills in this thread. I'm a commited buyfag, I think people should pay for games, but I don't fucking crusade against pirates because I know they aren't really the big problem for the game industry. Greedy publishers are a far bigger threat then a small niche of software pirates.

Good games will sell. DRM not required. And I buy good games, but I refuse, flat refuse to buy any Denuvo game. I won't have that shit on my machine and I won't let my money support a practice I find disgustingly anti-consumer. If put in that position, I'll just pirate the game, a game I normally would've paid for.

Denuvo doesn't prevent me from becoming a pirate, it makes me into one. They have lost my business via it's use. The entire enterprise is counter productive.

And before you say, no one else cares, there is a steam curator who's entire purpose is to point out when a game has Denuvo, and steam forums are constantly flooded with debates on Denuvo being shit and people refusing to support it, so obviously people do care.

Source?

Words of wisdom right there.

kind of redundant. there's also the vocal minority aspect where if Holla Forums was any indication total warhammer is the worst thing ever and nobody bought it. but here we are where it has 1.5 million owners and people still feel the need to shit up every unrelated thread about denuvo

They are fucking updating Denuvo. Not removing it. Updating it and trying again.

Jesus fucking Christ, these people just don't learn. No matter how often reality smacks them in the face, they'll just keep digging that hole. It's pathetic.

Same. Even if you consider their strategy to be true, that being
It is counterbalanced by
Denuvo's stain on a game just dramatically outweighs any benefits that could be expected from it.

We'e basically at the point where not using denuvo is free PR for any AA / AAA game.

I don't get you. It's a poor game and a sequel would be a negative thing, yet you pretend it's something to gloat about

Denuvo cracked? Update Denuvo with every patch!

Translation: We added more calls to penalize consumers.

Bandai was getting slammed so badly in that thread, that they locked it. They locked a pinned patch announcement thread, that's how badly they were getting called out.

Pathetic.

Alright, it's not like I expect them to gracefully accept defeat, but what is the perceived point of updating denuvo now ? The crack's fucking out, do they think it will make all pirated copies invalid ?

It's what happens when the ones in charge of your company are suits swho never touched a game.
If the ones in charge of bandai were actually into gaymen they'd know it was a lost battle and just give up on denuvo.

I still can't believe that Bethesda, of all fucking publishers, had the tact of turning it into positive PR by removing it. Just let that sink in. Bethesda knows more about the market than the second biggest japanese publisher. And the first one too if Automata is anything to go by.

I'm not even sure squeenix even remembers what an automata is. They released it two weeks away from the end of their fiscal year, ensuring the revenue would be split and lose much of its impact. Consequently, not a peep was made in their commentary about financial results, where they gloated about FF and fucking Rise of the Tomb Raider of all things doing great. Why would they mention automata when they left it only two weeks to prove itself ? And now it will wait another year to be mentioned, with its initial week sales cut off. Poor thing never had a chance.

Top lel, Denuvo is just as useless as any other DRM now.

Does this mean they are going to remove Denuvo from the Steam version?

See

Prey still has debungo even after getting cracked in 5 days and having the save corruption update cracked in a single day.

Maybe Id software pushed for denuvo being scrapped while Arkane was too cowardly to take it to the publisher. Who's to say, really.

Bamco confirmed for retards

Well fuck

I'll be the one to decide that. :^)

While its great Denuvo got cracked and all…wouldn't it be kind of fruitless to play Tekken without online capabilities ?

Yes, that's why Tekken buying denuvo is so baffling in the first place. They already have the best piracy deterrent on the market - online.

only if you assume people care about getting gud and not about losing in arcade mode then posting on imageboards about how bad the game is and how mishimas are OP

The revolt steam fix allows you to play online with other pirates.

I'll admit it, I got drunk on the 5th and bought this game. First time I bought a game with Denuvo but I friend is such a Tekkenfag that I paid for the Deluxe edition in a moment of weakness. It ran like total shit even during cut scenes due to the DRM. I was hopeful when the crack would come out that they'd remove it. But since they've decided to double down I'm going to charge back if my refund isn't accepted. I can run any game on Ultra so what I experienced was unacceptable.

Good job faggots, would have paid the $74 just for the online play. I rarely even play online or at all but you got some money out of me. Instead I am going to pirate it for local play and enjoy all the DLC for free as well. Last time I break one of my own rules.

More power to you, but to be fair my shit rig runs Tekken 7 on 60 fps. I think there are some driver issues that cause a ton of performance problems.

It could always be drivers or any number of things, it's more on general principle. Plus, I felt like an idiot when I realized I'm never going to invest a ton of time into the online portion of this game. I have locals where I can play, I just bought KoFXIV which is going to occupy most of my time playing a lone, and doubling down on the DRM just feels like a slap in the face. I should have played wait and see but I bought this game for one reason; my friend was coming over in a few days and I wanted to play with him.

Lesson learned (again) never trust a company that's already showing signs of acting like a total jew. If I do ever buy it I'm going to get it on sale. In the mean time I'll enjoy playing locals. The sad part is it's a pretty decent game even if it's two years late.

I have searched high and low but it can't find this one picture by him, the one posted.

Yeah that's fair. I've made a compromise personally between wanting to play it and not wanting to give Namco my money - went to G2A and found a seller who is obviously a lone individual selling review / stolen keys, and bought the key off of him.

Search harder and you'll find it, you have the artist name.

Let the fire rise

Doesn't denuvo have a policy that if the game is cracked in a certain amount of time they'll fix it at no extra cost? That may be what happened in T7/bamco

That sounds like an incredibly stupid clause that would kill any profitability.

I would buy a key but I felt tainted even allowing this DRM on my machine. After securom, Sony installing rootkits because I listened to a CD, and tons of other retarded things I've put up with over the years I've should have known better but my love of /fightan/ made me think maybe things would be okay. Nope, they just fucked me over as always. I might have to wait two weeks but at least I got my money back and a free game to play in the mean time. Hell, I'm getting a better deal considering I'll now be able to play as Eliza (yes I know she's awful but for $80 she should have been included even if I didn't preorder).

SNK can keep their money though I was happy to give them something in return for my favorite series finally getting ported to PC. Been waiting a year on KoFXIV. The netcode is pretty good too. I'm hoping they bring back some more stuff from back in the day.

Why would you pirate Tekken 7 if you can't even play online?

Tekken 7 isn't exactly good for singleplayer

You can play online with the pirated version. Plus online /fightan/ is never 100% no matter how good the netcode is. I am lucky enough to have a local scene that plays and several arcades to choose from where I can always pick up a game. Owning the game itself is just for practice and hosting tournaments which I can do well enough with the cracked version, hell most of the time it's easier. That is kinda the point, the DRM isn't even needed. The only reason to buy it is to be in the main player pool online. That still doesn't outweigh the downsides of supporting any form of DRM. Don't support this bullshit. If they won't remove it after it got cracked so quickly it's obvious that they never will. Until we stop giving them money they're just going to get more and more retarded.

Kek.

revolt.group/donovo/

Yeah nevermind. Maybe I was just drunk yesterday.

Holla Forums rejoices in the destruction of the entire vidya market, you stupid cuck

Denuvo offers a warranty of sort. If the game gets pirated within a certain time, the company that hired them gets their money back. Can't quite recall if it was a week or a month, I know, that's a big difference, but I didn't pay much attention when I read about it.

Copy protection sucketh… period.

twitter.com/RynKgt

Amazing

Cannot be unseen.

On a side-note: Everyone keeps talking about 2b lately, but you know what, Alisa has always been the perfect clank for me. That removable head could prove to be incredibly useful.

Sauce on first pic?

Lana Rain. She's incredibly cute I guess that's subjective Seems she primarily does cosplay stuff.

xvideos.com/video25252313/lanarain_pink_pirate_cosplay_full_video

XBOX ONE X

Has she done interracial already?

I downloaded the game from IGG and it works like a charm, great optimization too. But some animations of the story mode have no sound. It was a 40gb download, so I'm fairly certain the sound files should be there.