Spore

Talk about Spore, post your creations, and complain about Russia's obsession with dragons and this game right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfPoPUf6UZA&app=desktop
dota2.gamepedia.com/Winter_Wyvern/Responses
forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/81238.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are obsessed with dragons?

The women specifically

what the shite is this autism?

And to this day it's still better than no mans sky.

[spoiler]and its a pretty good game imo.
creature creator is so good on its own. [/spoiler]

creature creator a best. the rest is meh

No, OP. I hate you and your low effort, fresh of the boat fagkind.

n-nani?

just post dragons or spore creations.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

its a me

edgy bro. calm down and have a dragon

you came from cuckchan too. we all did

thank you anonymous san.

If you didn't leave in 2014 at the latest then we don't want you here.

who keeps making those threads ?

what is the point of proving it? you could be bullshitting and it doesnt even matter. Have another dwaggy~

just a continuation of the last one. Im not the op of the last one tho.

I get that it's their crest and everything but come again?

Just gimme a tl;dr user, it makes me remember a screencap of an user who's gf has a Godzilla fetish

teal;deer

a fairly large majority of russian girls are obsessed with dragons. there are russian how to train your dragon, general dragon discussion, and spyro, forums plastered around google which tend to be very popular with slavgirls and a lot of artists who draw dragons are russian and of course are obsessed with them. they are responsible for a large majority of the scalie population.

according to an user in that thread, its because dragons are strong, enforce status quo and are majestic where as russian men are unreliable mean drunkards

that theory is fucking stupid, these thread are trash and you're a filthy furry. go away

not the op of the last thread, but he is right for the most part. face reality anonymous san.

I'm not a furfag kekek. I just love dragons. like a slav :^)

Butthurt slavshit detected.

>>>/gaschamber/

Damn you're edgy.

bugger off m8 I'M the toothless poster around these parts

Stop pretending to know what you're talking about. If you didn't come from 4chan, you're a newfag. Until enough time passes that 8ch has been an option for long enough, that will be the truth, so lurk moar.

What the fuck is with all the Spore talk lately?
I've seen it mentioned more this whole year so far than throughout the 8 odd years after September 2008

Are you a slav?

for the second time no, i'm not a slav. stop asking me

post pics of qt autistic slavettes

here you go user

Did someone ask that before?
Are you the same guy from the last thread??

theres barely any spore talk at all. its just dragons and slav/pol/

oooo

yes im the same guy

Nice!

A new generation has discovered it. And unlike us, they didn't get burned by the hype and subsequent rushed release. They are actually able to enjoy the game.

Honestly, I'm kinda mad jelly

I am slav and you should stop appropriating my culture or else I'll call Ivan.

is it time?

I am slav too and i find this to be amusing.

It is always time камерад.

dragons are great and we're well aware that your wimminz love them

men love them better

youtube.com/watch?v=rfPoPUf6UZA&app=desktop

not possible because you're all drunkards who dream of driving tanks. tiny russian girl look up to dragon and picture dragon to be husband because russian boy drunk and busy playing counter strike jk alot of scalies are slavmen. just more wimminz

forgot to add

thats lewd af m8

Why is this spoilered?

Looks like Saphira from that movie Eragon.

Hm…

Post more :3

Let's quit beating around the bush and start posting futa dragons fucking babies.

More female dragons.

Checked and keked

Hmm…

tfw I'm a slav

Literally the most autistic fetish of them all. Fuck off. you're still technically a faggot if you like futa

yes please

Everyone loves dragons. It's no surprise, they've got pretty much everything mankind is trained to find 'attractive'. Wealth, strength, intelligence, power, influence, ambition, willpower, and so on.

That's a wyvern, not a dragon.
The voice, though. They knew what they were doing.
dota2.gamepedia.com/Winter_Wyvern/Responses

I'm all for dragons, but what exactly is the difference between a dragon and a wyvern?

Is a wyvern a bipedal dragon? (2 arms 2 wings 2 legs)?

Essentially, the /tg/ standard is a dragon must have six limbs. Now, I've seen plenty with the front legs arms instead, so I don't want to say four legs, but essentially, it has to have a set of wings and four standard limbs.
Wyverns are typically less powerful, smaller sized, and less intelligent. Still usually sapient, though.
It varies a lot, on that, though.
Wingless 'dragons' are also not really dragons. They're, I believe the term is, 'greater lizards' or similar. Incidentally, a dragon without human-level or higher intelligence is not a dragon. That means you, Toothless.

Now, keep in mind, wyverns are still dragonoids. Same for the rest mentioned. They're all dragon-blooded, so to speak, but true dragons are a specific lot.
Hell, kobolds are technically dragonoids.

Thanks user.

So in order for a biped dragon to be a dragon, it must have wings along with four limbs? (2 arms 2 legs)?

Yes. Two arms, two legs, or just four legs.
That's the standard currently, anyway. It ain't exactly 100% maintained, of course. Much in the same way magazines are one thing, clips are another, but everyone's still going to call the magazines clips.

Generically speaking, dragons are monstrous serpents with any number of limbs. Four legs and wings? Perfect. Two legs and wings? Also perfect. No legs and wings? Ok.
Muh wyverns are a heraldric distinction, that is, a simple choice of words. In heraldry, a lion walking with its head turned is called a leopard. Does that mean anyone ever believed that lions are bipedal and can't turn their heads? No, but leopard is more convenient than "lion passant guardant" and wyvern is shorter than "two-legged dragon".
D&D dragons work differently, but just because some autists were only exposed to mythology and folklore through a single RPG they think their arbitrary classification is somehow valid outside of the game.
Pic related.

That's all the old shit that hasn't been standard for ages, yes.
I guess we ought to use leaches in medicine, or appease the spirits before harvest, too.

Yeah, no. Dragons are folklore, not science, they don't need updates, and much less autistic taxonomy for children.

It isn't even "some 70's game cannon". It's been the standard outside of it as well, for quite some time.

Might as well be using ancient english, if we're supposed to never use updated shit.

That is pure bullshit. Please kill yourself and remove your autism born out of ignorance from this earth.

Brb, going to tell the National Gallery to "update" the title to Saint George and the Wyvern.

You don't have to update old material, mate.
No more than you'd have to update anything else what uses antiquated or otherwise outdated terminology.
Be less autistic.

This is a dragon.

You can't update myth.

calm down bro.

have a pwetty dwaggy~

You can't update pre-established myths, yes. I can't go out there, and rewrite a story, because it doesn't fit the modern standard.
However, new mythos built in the modern standard is going to use that updated information. It is going to use the modern standard.
You aren't updating anything, faggot.
You're just using the standard of the time for new content.

I would consider this similar to how many myths and beliefs had change in meaning or form in the mind of the general population with the pass of time, with only small groups of people actually aware of the original. Add to the fact that in different forms of media what pass as a dragons isn't consistent at all, just as showed, and I think it is impossible to reach a real consensus, or if there is even a point for such. Is also worth noting that even old depiction of dragons may not follow the "true canon", just as modern ones and its even more complicated.

wew

Enough about this shit. Lets complain about the real issue, Pokemon "dragons". Ever realize that most dragon types aren't even dragons?

Altaria is not a dragon nor is it a peng. It bares no resemblance to a peng and is literally a cloud bird. Should've been a pure flying type. It's not a fairy either.

Goodra is not technically a dragon but more of a lizard. A fat fetishy lizard. This goes for the rest of the line but change lizard to snail or slug.

Tyrantrum is a tyrannosaur. Dinosaurs are not dragons. I wouldn't call the Garchomp line a dragon either

Druddigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, the Dragonite, and Salamence are true dragons. Noivern is what it's name is, a wyvern and a bat. Charizard may pass off as a dragon. If I left out any, let me know.

But user, Charizard is not a dragon, he is just a big, winged lizard that can breath fire.:^)

I know its satire, but it is kinda true because Lizardon

There's no "modern standard" or "updated information". Every author makes up his own monsters and creatures, unless they're drawing from a specific canon which is not a universal standard. You telling someone that a wyvern is not a dragon is pure meaningless autism, the mere fact of having to enforce it shows how.

You're trash and you need to leave

You forgot my very favorite dragon type of all time.

this is some serious furry nest. move it to >>>/fur/ or >>>/furry/ guys.

If anything this is /tg/, stop trying to prop up your dead boards.

Dragons are too good for your understanding.

This is more of a /tg/ thing. Furries don't like anything that doesn't have a generic human body.

Agreed. I fucking hate overly anthro dragons. Tumblr can't draw dragons for shit. All the sona autism, hair, fox noses and crap. Just makes them look like a fucking generic canine thing. And those dutch angel dragons are barely dragons at all.

Meh. I've seen worse.
:^)

Good Spore thread :^)

The mods and jannies are being cool.

There is *some* Spore discussion going on so it is Holla Forums related, and dragons are in vidya.

Spore looks like shit on a fresh install. How do you fix it? forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/81238.page and delete your SPORE folder in appdata otherwise the config files will not work. Your creations will look awesome and use correct shaders.

This is what people consider to be a "true" dragon these days. Tumblr, furaffinity, everything that isnt slav really.

Its not a dragon. Its furry shit and they all look like this. Too canine. After all, tumblr only draws generic canine things. Its just an example. At least the slavs arent into this dutch angel "dragon" shit.

Spore has a neat creature creator and nothing else. Game was shit.

You must be new here. Spore is THE game for Holla Forums nostalgiafaggotry. You'll find tons of people here who seriously believe "it could have been great".

How can anyone look at that and say "yes, this is perfect, someone will definitely buy this"? The truth that people actually do spend money on crap like this terrifies me to no end.

Alot of people who have no idea what a true dragon is, and anyone whos an SJW.

Dutch angel dragon faggots arent true scalies, they're more in tune with ordinary furfaggots than anything else. Most of them are from english speaking countries as youd expect. Even the scalie community dislikes them.

And the rabbit hole goes deeper than that. These dutchie faggots are more popular than foxyiffers. You will see them often at furfag conventions in their $10k liquid cooled fursuits that they wear 24/7 365.

I did not need to know this was a thing

You know entirely too much about furry habits.