This shit is pretty fucking cringe. It's already somehow worse than last year

This shit is pretty fucking cringe. It's already somehow worse than last year.

zeldathon.net/

Dubs thread? Dubs thread.

dubson

I lasted about a minute, they've got some lipsy faggot on the mic and annoying "lol so random" gamer girls.

absolutely haram

also

Old set of cucks is gone, new set of cucks moved in.

What the hell gender is that thing in the middle of the couch?

God I know exactly people like these that all stay in their group of losers and fuck each other and talk about social justice and trannies

when in doubt, it is always the same gender as you as far as you should be concerned
so a guyright?

What is the marathon sponsored by? Don't tell me they got this many circus freaks under one roof by pure coincidence.

He looks like he got attacked by a man with a nailgun.

Are you surprised that zelda attracts such faglords?
Look at a certain board owner.

you idiots couldn't even get dubs

Jesus fucking shit, that picture looks like goddamn satire.
I love the token normal guy in the back behind the freak show. I can't believe that this shit is not a joke.

I just watched some of this and holy shit it's bad.

* Nobody is talking about the runs at all, and when somebody mentions something about the run, the donation reader is fucking drowning out the run talk. They talked for like 30 seconds about a game mechanic and she fucking blasted over the whole discussion.
* The Speadrun is shit. No exploits, no good mechanics, no estimate, no timer. Is this a fucking televised donation-oriented let's play or a speedrun?
* The music is louder than the donation reader, so while she's fucking everything up by not knowing when to talk or not, you can't goddamn hear her anyway.
* That retarded cloud backdrop trying to hide the fact that there is literally nobody else there.

I am digging this comically extreme Dutch accent, but every time that pink-haired thing turns to the camera and stares into my soul my skin crawls.

Oh fucking shit now they're having a bearded dude play the flute and fuck up a bunch live during the screen. Fuck me, I hate everything.

Look at this fucking garbage. Somebody was also intimating a cartoon character in the background, but that could have just been the Dutch dude's ordinary voice.

At least I tried

This dubs thread is pretty fucking cringe.

Look who's talking

check these

Cool beans

Little Retard BOY get's meme'd. Fucking faggot. I bet you're a libshit too right you little cuckoid?

check my signle

you can only check dubs you dumb faggot

woah nice single

check my singles

single this

>2 attention seeking dyed hair dykes in the back Yes I know they're actually wigs

Dear god in heaven, why are people watching this shit? Holy fucking fuck fuck, why are people giving money to this shit. Mother of all that is holy WHY DON'T THE ISLAMISTS BOMB THESE FAGGOTS?

The fuck did you just say about Hawaiian shirts you little shit?

kys my man but check my 7 first

If you aren't fat they're trash

Hawaiian shirts are comfy as fuck and unless you buy them in annoyingly bright colors they look fine.
admittedly I am a little fat

I like your descriptions.

Take a shot at the newest crowd of cucks on the couch.