Vidya Feels Thread

ITT: Vidya shit that gives you the most tremendous feels

video related, almost 5 years and I still die inside thinking about city of heroes

I miss it so much, it was my childhood, my favorite game of all time

I hope ship of heroes reignites in me the flame CoH did previously

I still remember the sound effects and visual flourishes and the attack icons and the team chat bloops and how everyone would spam gratz whenever you levelled up and how good it felt to hit level 50

there was no game with quite a tremendous sense of community and the large team/league battles were a visual spectacle, loaded with visual flourish and particle effects

It still hurts.

Worth it

everything EA touches turns to shit

Ancient!

SPUF was just closed down today. It was a shit forum but it was my shit forum goddamn it

I started playing Dark Age of Camelot around the time I first used hand sanitizer. Now the smell of hand sanitizer always gives me intense nostalgia for it.

Wasn't planning on getting the game anyway since current year Capcom is an unending dumpster fire, but this was surprisingly upsetting. Even though I've never played a Marvel vs game, I liked seeing the nods to all the varied franchises of each company. Now it's just marketing.

That kid in Sei-An City who asks you to draw a clover is pretty sad in retrospect, too.

You can't be serious. That game looked like dogshit even before it was reworked into something worse.

Megaman X4
Horrible dub and old-as-fuck meme aside, it was one of the first times I felt sad after playing, hell, the entire boss fight with Iris was "I really, REALLY don't want to do this", and the soundtrack for that fight didn't help either

pic related. got it at launch and played till 2013. had so much fun with the creature creator. the actual game was meh. making dragons, russiangirl style and aliens. the sporepedia music brings back so much nostalgia that it makes me depressed.

Seto's story and Red XIII in Cosmo Canyon is a real fucking feels trip.
Mostly I'm just sad about how my favourite things end up getting normalfag'd to death. TF2 used to be my jam but it's fucking unplayable, has been for years, and the only shit being made are ASSFAGGOTS and CRAPCUNTS.

This thread makes me remember how I wanna go back in time, and relive it all again..
Started playing FreeSO, I feel like I'm back in 2002 again, I can't handle it.

Reset when?

You know, Iris is fucking stacked as hell. Look at those fucking tits man. She's a machine, why does she have tits, and why are they so huge? Holy fuck.

So how much did you and your friend suck cock

Here's hoping City of Titans turns out at least half as good as CoH/V

The picture he posted should answer that for you.

im glad there are good endings where i dont have to kill anyone

lol fag

Found the furry.

well theyre certainly silly but theyre alright. besides who the hell kills dogs when you could just pet them in self defense?

consider suicide

I have complaints about this game, but I appreciate the lengths Toby went to to ensure you couldn't do the genocide route accidentally.

Fucking hell, man, don't hit me with that shit first thing in the morning.

Just all the good times I had on this console. Every time I hear the startup it reminds me of my Dad and me playing Double Dash.

fuck the youtube comments

God I miss that game. To think of all the time I wasted not playing it, because I thought it would always be there.

I never even took a hero/villain cross faction with those City of Rogues quests, and those were awesome.

Here's hoping titan makes it to release.

Fuck you

They got merged at some point.

Reploids blur the line between man and machine. Chances are, they recognize the beauty that is a pair of awesome tits.

Fucking hell

God that show was ridiculous. I loved it.

lol

I keep hoping someone will upload all the episodes, but no luck.

>8 years old playan Animal Crossing GC

I miss is it so.