Microsoft is actually paying viral marketers to try and make websites take an anti-switch stance

Is this their last desperate attempt to stay afloat by besmirching a competitor they thought was no longer a threat due to the Wii U?

Because anyone who wasn't underage as fuck at the time remembers the 2007 era scorched earth tactics where EA and Microsoft hired writers to make hit pieces on the japanese industry to push the meme its dying. Are they trying again? because honestly i don't see it working this time.

Though i guess if the ones on Holla Forums start pushing the "#wewin10famsmhtbh" shit we know they are making their last gasp attempts.

Other urls found in this thread:

disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user, all consoles are shit.

Its not really the consoles that are the point. Last time MS did this some japanese devs fell for it like Inafune and Mikami and it lead to japanese devs abandoning PC for a decade and basically turning to shit for 'western appeal' because they thought the articles were legit.
Theres some good stuff about actual devs feelings on it in 'the untold story of japanese game development volume 2' that was being shared a while back.

Mustards only now got stuff like bayo and vanquish, do they really want another decade before more recent stuff?

They don't do it for "western appeal", they do it because no one in japan likes playing computer games.

So, what are they paying you to shill the objectively shitty system with paid online? With the Wii U they had the advantage of being the least shitty system due to fucking the consumer over slightly less (though only very barely, thanks to amiibos being used to lock content away in almost every game), but with the Switch they have no excuse. Actually, are they still doing the locking content behind amiibos bullshit? If so, it has that, DLC AND paid online.

Yeah but Switch is pretty shitty, and Nintendo has constantly dropped the ball this and previous gen. None of their games seem remotely appealing to me, except maybe Splatoon 2, but I'm not paying for online when I can just play PC shooters for free

I think the least worse would be Playstation, since Microsoft is cancer anyways.

I don't think you understood the point or are too young to remember why 2007 is called 'the year of darkness' for videogames.

Would Sega re-entering the console market be a smart move or should they just stick to just making games.

It was a year of darkness for culture, every aspect of everyday went to shit in 2007 due to how interconnected technology was becoming and how it was made so widespread, life became fast/vapid/materialistic, think of how people acted in 2000-2006 and how they acted since 2007.

nintendo is a child's console. it's fine to buy a switch if you're a stay at home mom or a babysitter, but other than that, the appeal isn't for adults at all. buy one for your daughter if she's well behaved, but don't stress over some fake "console war"

Theres no Xbone shills here, only autistic Sonyggers/Nintentoddlers, Mustards and Idorts.
Switch is an awful Tegra tablet and has no games.

This

Music and Cinema was already pretty bad 2003-2006

True, big bang theory, apple taking over, 'geek culture' and so on were all cancerous. But the videogame microcosm was far more specific. It was an actual targeted media campaign by microsoft and EA in a partnership. EA at the time was making the jump from sports and movie tie in low tier game producer to original "aaa" content and MS was making a hard push to stay ahead of the PS3 as it was finally starting to get over all the developer issues with its cell processor making for inferior ports.
This was a literal meme tactic on the level of "MAGA" to push the message that japanese games were no longer creative and people didn't like them. Not only did the consumer take the b8 but so did a lot of japanese developers. This lead to things like Square enixs "the decade of lightning", Resident Evil becoming the shitshow it was by 6 and series like Silent Hill being outsourced to the west as desperate Brand Loyalty Exercises.

All to try and keep sales up to spite competition and begin the age of early access season pass freemium lockbox micropay freebuys and we all know how long it took for things to even start to recover as the general consumer tired of it.

Shit sucked man.

If theres one uniform thing the viral markers have made very clear in interviews when they target places like ours it is this: Its far easier to make the herd hate your competition than try and make them love anything.

I think the main reason why those hit piece articles worked back then was more because having the better graphics automatically made you the better game. You also have to remember how many times western gaming really pushed their limits recently, from the Season/Online pass bullshit, on disk DLC, dumbing down their games for mass appeal, the Mass Effect 3/DmC "ENTITLED FANS" hitpiece articles, Gamergate, the crash and burn of games like No Mans Sky and almost every KS game, publishers and developers shitting on their user bases or employees being unable to close their fucking mouths on social media, and Mass Effect Andromeda recently showing that AAA gaming means nothing now. People are tired as fuck and thanks to game sales, social media, and people looking for games on their own now, its giving niche games their time to shine.

Also the Xbone is dead as fuck. The novelty of how powerful the Scorpio is means nothing when you see how little there is to play on it.

This guy gets it.

That reminds me, the same cunt in charge of that wanted to make a Halo clone out of MGS for the PS3. I think the reason video games were targeted is that it was an independent and young medium of teenagers and young adults and that's how they got away with what they did, at least it's not full-on kool-aid like comic books and people are waking up to the Jewery at hand, I think video games go through a 10~-year cycle of flopping back and forth between shit and good with intermissions being meh (2005 and 2006) and decent (2014-2016).

I hate the Switch as much as any other rational person, but you can't say this is unique to the Switch. Every system for the past few generations has had a pretty shitty launch, both in terms of hardware and software. Hell, the 360 and PS3's launch models are fucking infamous for their sky high hardware failure rate.

all three are shit just the switch is more shit then the rest of them

Anybody that actually listens to opinions posted here, or anywhere else online mind you, but especially here is a retard.

If you can't even bother to get off your lazy fat ass, torrent, emulate, or go to a store and try a game or console out before actually having an opinion on it and actually rely on hearsay and shit you've read on the internet then there is absolutely no saving you.

And no, there aren't games that are excluded. Parroting an opinion is always childish, no matter the piece of trash involved.

On a sidenote, the switch looks interesting, I might pick one up when there's more than 3 games for it, especially if they port WiiU stuff I missed

Honestly i think its a simple case of what the industry calls "the activision way".

Unlike EA's "buy a studio, milk it dry then kill it so its no competing with us for shelf space" its a constant and builds pressure until even the most bottom tier "light user" grazer consumer that will buy a game because a marketing vector screamer streamer told them to 'get hype' about it and dropped it after 10 minutes calls foul of it and that sadly takes fucking years.

Look at how long it took for Ubisoft to finally have to deal with consumers getting sick of assassins creed and season passes.

Nigger cuckchan is full of shills advertising for the Scorpio.
The whole Xbox brand is shit and has been shit since its inception despite what HUEG maniacs who ignore retrospective might tell you.
The Switch is awful because its a literal Nintendo branded fucking tablet, has barely any games and Nintendos monetization is Sony/Microsoft tier already even if unique with none of the advantages the other two have

Have you seen how shilled Splatoon/Arms/BOW were?

The only Microsoft shilling here is either Windows 10 or Windows 10 exclusive hardware.

My sides

Good 1

I'm quite sure no 7-year old can toy with 1 game for long.

Also /nintendo-shill thread.

All consoles are obsolete.

Gee, tell me your experience with the switch user, why do you dislike it?
You have tried it before, right?

no gaems

Which is what I wrote on my post, I'm just wondering what user is trying to convey

The only good thing about the Switch is being portable, other than that its pretty mediocre just like the WiiU.

the good thing about consoles is you can own your games, unlike PC. Plus there really is no denying that all PC gets is late ports of console games and manages to have more issues than the console original. it's essentially a far inferior experience.

And they still haven't learned with Far Cry 5, I thought it couldn't get worse with the Blood Dragon "sequel" but this game is a last resort for more shitty games that push agendas.

Shit bud, your loss not mine.

No games, shit hardware, Nintendo neglecting third-party and their other IPs, paid online, coming out of nowhere and unneeded, more controllers opting for gimmicks over ergonomics, and the console-tan for it is a fucking dog.

Sonyggers and Xbots have always been a blight on gaming. Always have been, always will be. Fitting since their precious cuck systems are responsible for every bad practice in the industry today

Remember when Sony was basically "at least we aren't Microsoft" back when the Xboner happened? Well now Microsoft is doing "at least we aren't Nintendo" while Nintendo is making their own boner, except they don't really have the guts to do it to Nintendo's face. That doesn't make the Switch any less of a boner though.

Ubisoft will never learn. Even EA can end up with anomolies like Titanfall 2 once a decade.

But Ubisoft?

Ubisoft never changes.

Nintendo is ten times as likely to actively ruin one of their own games as both of them combined.

Which is why I haven't bought one

Because it's handheld and these games have no chance of getting to pc.

That is so retarded. If the games are good who the fuck cares about bad hardware. It's a fucking handheld, what were you expecting?
Paid online is shit year, but I wasn't planning to pay for it.
And what do you mean unneeded?

The blame all starts with Bethesda and horse armour. Never forget Todd is the source of it all.

tried it first of all its tiny as fuck this shit could of easily been increase to increase battery and other shit.
second its games outside of splatoon 2(tried the first one liked it still didn't warrent to buy a nintendo product thou) there really isn't anything crazy going for it in the first year. zelda is available on the wii u and pc emu is getting better every month/week that passes.
arms looks pretty limited replay value the only thing going for it is waifu baiting hard.
mario kart 8 is literally just a port coupled with the fact with how much bullshit happens in races.
I'm surprised we haven't seen super mario maker on the switch yet unless their delaying that for later release and basically making Super mario maker 2.

Paid online is why I will never buy. Also no games, mediocre hardware design, shit battery, and still doing amiibos.

There still are people here who don't think zenimax is at least as bad as ea.

After the 3DS version you dont want to see mario maker get another port.

I was underaged as fuck in 2007. Is there evidence of this or somewhere I can read about it?
Is this something I can find in the share thread?

I don't doubt any of this and I won't apologize for being born the year I was, since I didn't have any control over it but it's kind of hard to swallow such facile conclusions without evidence of SOME kind.

How fucking big do you want a handheld to get?
How will you play it in bed or outside your living room?

For the games, yeah, it's bad. But that's why I still haven't bought one. The thing's selling well, they'll be around by the time christmas hits.

Trumps brother is on the board of directors at zenimax, this leaves the Holla Forums crossposters VERY conflicted.

Look, reverse psychology shilling doesn't really work here. We don't hate the Switch because it's shilled. We dislike it because it's a worthless platform that has nothing of worth and will produce nothing of worth. You want to prove us wrong, don't bitch about how everyone who thinks the switch is worthless must be a shill, just name something you consider good about the switch.

Pro tip: You can't.

Not at all i don't even like trump are you seriously this retarded?

There was an user dumping a mega of vidya books and it was in there but i dont have the link. Good book though, also has stuff about sega of america hiring the yakuza to kidnap employees relatives so they wouldnt defect to nintendo in the 80's.

Rainbow Siege was decent and worth it on a sale but still has a season pass (which isn't technically needed for content just gets rid of grind) and technical problems and Gunslinger was good but you couldn't pay me to play Titanfall 2 no matter how good it is due to Origin having some spyware allegations but I'm sort of impressed they got it working on Source. Ever notice that Source games not made by Valve are actually pretty good.

As in the hardware is fucking horrible and had a shit launch and the battery runs out quick, let's have a rundown on its games as well.
The console was released prematurely and out of nowhere, could they not squeeze more out of the Wii U and make a bigger splash next year, it's a retarded business decision to release it in Spring.

Sorry, i'm not interested on console ports nor meme indies.

So when are we getting a Yakuza game with that plot?

jajajaja

See this is exactly what I mean when I say don't parrot opinions.
You have clearly never played the game.

I'm not going to disagree that the console has few games, that's every console every released and you should not buy one on release.
But BOTW is still a solid game that makes a franchise that had been run into the ground fresh again. It tries a lot of different things, changing its formula completely and does most of them right.

How is it bad? Is it a skyrim clone just because it's open world? Is it a skyrim clone because it has a fantasy setting and you fight things? The games are completely different.

Get the fuck out

Fuckoff, it was heavily shilled multiplat machine with some exclusives no one has ever heard about and sold like shit because Microshaft can't into Japan.
WiiU emulation is already a thing nigger it won't take long

Fun fact: in the interviews the only companies NOT doing shit like this or the "locking people in a room with nothing to do for 12 hours a day so they would quit and give up on all benefits" scams was fucking Nintendo and Bandai. They were actually the goodguys in the age of companies like hudson, xainsoft and treasure.

Fucking riddle me this.

You imply that I would be so stupid to shell out 1000$ to buy overpriced PC hardware that I'm going to use exclusively for emulation and nothing else (since literally all the good exclusive games on PC don't require it) when I can just pay 300$, homebrew my console and get everything for free?

That's fucking stupid user.

As a company they are terrible, but their shit is still better than EA's shit, at least.

Nah.

I mean, am I even wrong?
What the fuck do you even use a gaming PC for?

The only thing that requires a 1080 are gimped multiplat ports that are made by companies payed by Nvidia to require better hardware.
Gee I can't wait to spend all that money and finally be able to run such games as Fallout 4 smoothly

Who's talking about gaming pc, besides you?

no you must be a fanatical pc nigger who sees no alternative except hacky, inaccurate emulators where you use a shitty logitech or 360 game pad to play games instead of the correct tools. until then you must insist every console is shit despite the fact all you enjoy is emulating console games.

Wasn't Wii U emulation only as good as it is because someone got a dev kit, and that's why it's not open source? I know that's a rumor, but still.

Nintendo's shit was more against third parties making games for them. I mean they kinda had to because of how shit it got in the Atari era, that's what caused the console crash in America. I also think that was mostly NoA anyway.

So you're not interested on the Switch then

Its time to stop

I should have known

Nah, its still better than EAs trash even if still mediocre.

Why would I when it's just the same shit as before but in a new genre for the series that lacks things from said genre that should have been implemented in the game, Nintendo has no steam.

Again, your loss, enjoy Rising Storm 2 you shit-taste faggot.

Too bad bethesda doesn't make mediocre shit.
They make shit shit.

Stop replying to yourself

Do people on this board still not realize that all the consoles are PC's with a lock on the software? How the fuck can you retards play fucking video games your entire god damn fucking life and still not know how computers fucking work?

This, consoles no longer have anything to offer of value.

Only an idiot would pay for an unnecessary second online fee for a glorified messenger service.

So you're telling me that when this "switch emulator" comes out I'll be able to run it on a decade old PC that has a mediocre GPU and CPU?
Even shit like PCSX2 that has been in dev for a decade or more is still a resource hog.

yeah, that's what the opinion seems to be

No really, you seem to be an expert of the game.
Please tell me more about why you dislike it.

now that's one quality post my friend

wait lemme post the comid you're going to respond with. This way you don't even have to pretend to actually think of a smart response

very philsophical, which subreddit did you learn this on?

I'm going to suppose it was the very popular 8ch Holla Forums subreddit

And when Nintendo tries to make something that can't be done easily on a PC (touch screen and motion controls) people shit on them for it. Mostly for motion controls, actually.

I think you overestimate the average user. Look at threads talking about hacking.

Does it play games? how much space does it have for downloads? how much does it cost?

Thats what the majority cares about. I am sorry to shatter your illusion.

More like Microsoft barely helped push them and they failed miserably and no longer exist as franchises.
I'm actually enjoying RO1 right now

There's nothing philosophical about that statement.

You're fucking kidding me? Right?
You do know that monitor touchscreens and wagglan exist on the platform, right?

Mate, kill yourself

I'm positive touch screens are fucking everywhere now. 10 years ago, when the DS launched, not so much. Reminder that back in the day console games were also usually better than their PC counterparts because they were designed for the hardware. Nowadays I don't see a reason for most consoles to exist, but Nintendo at least tries even if they're retarded.

True

What really pisses me off is that the Switch (and WiiU before it) have one of the very few things a PC doesn't have: a standalone touchscreen on a system set up for couch multiplayer. And it's not used for fucking anything but UI gimmicks.

You are now imagining:

1: Jet Force Gemini 2. Player 2 uses the tablet to control Floyd and free-roams.
2: A Megaman Battle Network game. Controller controls Megaman, tablet is the PET, both players cooperate to fight.
3: A tabletop RPG engine where the DM uses the tablet to control the environment/creatures.
4: A vehicle action game in the vein of Twisted Metal or even Tiny Tank where the tablet-holder operates a turret on the driver's vehicle.
5: A proper Crystal Chronicles sequel (not the tonally disparate handhelds, a proper sequel) where you can go full party, or the tablet controls your spotter/assist Moogle.

Basically, anything where you need a separate and more specific secondary viewpoint or alternative gameplay elements.

But what the fuck do we get? Menus with touchscreen functionality. Amazing.

What's there to complain?

There's nothing wrong with them. The problem is that there's an amazing tool just sitting there and nobody is fucking using it. They've produced an airplane only for devs to sit around and say "man it sure is cool that this thing can taxi around the runway. I can't imagine why it would ever need to leave the ground!"

Honestly, all the games that controlled exclusively with the touchscreen on the DS got really annoying after a while. It was good for that one console, but have it constantly for a decade? I'm really not up for that.

And the Ds was something you could hold with one hand, the switch is not as small, wouldn't even work that well imho.

I feel similarly about Nintendo at E3 (except 2016 that was terrible). It's a pet show, and Nintendo brought a raccoon with mange while everyone else brought kitchen appliances, so Nintendo wins by default. Sometimes Sony brings a guy in a dog suit so they win in that case.

Agreed completely.

are you this guy? shouldn't you be crying about the sega saturn or something

dubs of truth.

Fair, but honestly? Forget that it's a touchscreen. It is a couch-multiplayer console that comes with its own second monitor and a dedicated controller for it. All the ideas I posted except maybe the tabletop RPG one would work just fine. I'm saying there's a game platform where you can safely assume there are at least two monitors, meaning two players can be seeing different things at the same time without splitting their screen real estate. Whether that's a gun's viewport, a copilot's seat, a support character's radar scanner, or whatever else, it's an opportunity that has not existed in the past and is not being used in the slightest. The closet example is, what, the Tingle Tuner?

They did that a lot actually.
Nintendoland was filled with that shit. All the 2D mario games did it.
I think Mario Kart had a mode for it?
Zombi U had one.

People just were not interested at all unfortunately. It's okay for mini games and stuff like that, but you can't build a whole game around it, mostly because you are not going to play a whole game in co-op. That's usually a one time thing you do when friends are over. It'd be dumb to restrict the game to be played that way exclusively.

Pac-Man VS for GameCube?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I despise with all my heart that you're right.

That's not true user.
I'm sure Nintendo won't stop pushing the one thing that pits them apart from other consoles.

I mean shit doesn't splatoon 2 have couch multiplayer?

this. we know there are shills for sure, but all consoles, AND steam are shit to be honest.

Oh, man, I knew this thread would be a pile of shit.

might as well post this here

DO NOT SUPPORT/BLACKLIST/BOYCOTT LIST

responsible for xbox one/kinect/windows10, part of prism, ruining halo, taking over minecraft, xbox online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

helps the nsa backdoor everyone's computers along with microsoft

ask Holla Forums (unless they ban you instantly for no reason at all for talking about Holla Forumsnology just like /a/ for talking about /a/nime)

forcibly inserted into many different linux operating systems that would otherwise be 8/10 as some kind of linux coup.

responsible for iphones, part of prism

took over and discontinued countless video game companies, microtransactions, dlc, season passes, full of sjw's who claim sexism and muhsoggyknees because people don't buy the game when really the reason is because the game is broken and low quality and they don't want to take responsibility for that.

gives ea whatever they want. ruined knights of the old republic, ruined every mass effect after ME1

responsible for battlefield

does similar things to ea and activision

microtransactions, dlc, some of the first people to release the cancer of microtransactions and dlc into the video game world.

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

really dumb customer support, not a whole lot of good games, added paid online to ps4, online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

very small amount of games worth playing not counting old eshop titles, added paid online to the switch, eshop is overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago), eshop lacking some of the best old titles from n64, gamecube, and so on. infuriating artificial difficulty in some games.

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards

responsible for skyrim

microtransactions, dlc, digital rights management hell, always online, get banned and lose everything you paid for

responsible for borderlands2, microtransactions, dlc, season passes

prism

censorship

owned by someone who used to do things that would make you feel unsafe using duckduckgo

spying on users

heavily shilled everywhere (always use an alternative)

Popular Science
and one of the 20 best Firefox add-ons by
Lifehacker
lets you visualize and block the otherwise invisible websites that track your search and browsing history.
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
former Google engineer
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons

owned by microsoft

obvious, but for those who are uninformed or very stupid: lies, fake news, massive bias on whatever issues the globalists command them to have. (all tv, movies, newspapers, media etc. all owned by 6 corporations), anti trump out the ass since he's a nationalist that loves his country and wants to make it a better place and protect it.

brainwashing children, withholding information that would be useful to growing minds, student debt, punishing wrong think, zero tolerance policies, gun free zones that ensure the slaughter of all teachers and children,

antibully double standards that result in people being singled out like that movie with nicholas cage and the bees (wicker man?) and inadvertantly create psychopaths who shoot up the school, and then they create awareness campaigns to spot suspicious students before they flip out to prevent school shootings, instead of preventing problems by saving innocent children from being bullied in the first place.

insane overwhelming workloads in school, insane overwhelming workloads at home with homework that invades your personal free time where you find joyful activities, eating, sleeping, socializing, thinking freely, more brainwashing, schools operate like jails, turning parents against children, cruel and/or unusual punishments, "school to prison pipleline" "school to mental hospital pipeline"

remember, vaccines are good and very helpful, it's how they are made and what's put inside of them that is bad.

(corporation or company or group of people says "hey look at us! we have equality!" meanwhile they are 99% women and one or two lonely guys. or a corporation or company or group of people says "look at us! we have diversity!" meanwhile they are 99% gay black muslims and one or two lonely white girls. even if these people are nice, and hey, they probably are- this is not diversity. this is not equality. diversity means a little of everything, not a ton of one thing and that's it. equality means 50/50, not 99/1 )

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

it's okay to be polite, but when talking politics one must always tell the truth no matter how much the truth may hurt someone else's feelings. no more holding back human civilization over petty bullshit. we must change, we must grow. no more behaving like bad children.

mysterious but not exciting individuals or groups who roam the internet paid or for free with the intention of appearing as normal unbiased people who then push an agenda. (99% of all shilling is globalist agenda in bias or something distantly, but definitely connected to politics. the rest is people trying to get you to buy something, or globalists trying to convince you that their predator multinational corporations are somehow safe to buy food from. ask yourself why so many countries reject food shipments from the us.

really obvious, do your research. they want you to be exposed to their products. they don't want a world where you are able to avoid them.

putting words in the mouth of people with autism, trying to make people with autism fit the mold of normal people instead of embracing how special they are

who and what to support

solved more problems than any president in many years and has pissed off more globalists that anyone in history. exposed tons of corruption and brings the truth to the light on a daily basis.

while it is okay to support good Holla Forums companies by purchasing their games, it's extremely important to support
supporting free open source software on linux is a very good thing to do because it's synonymous with freedom to have operating systems that people can use

free open source hardware and 3d printing

free open decentralized internet. information wants to be free.
basically free high speed uncensorable internet/phone/video/audio/data transfer for everyone, everywhere. systems in place to stop and catch sexual predators from outside the internet, but rules on the internet preserve the anonimity of everyone else.

that one bear always said "Only YOU can choose to be offended."

everyone should get guns, less criminals will try to hurt or steal from others because everyone is packing. no criminal ever listened to a "this is a gun-free-zone" sticker.

gumballs immigration (really makes you realize how much of a minority white people actually are on planet earth! meanwhile we must feel bad for everyone else!)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

http s://startpage.com or http s://ixquick.com (both are the same I think) (after customizing settings so you don't have to save cookies) is kinda nice.
for emails there are a few (but not many) free options although http s://tutanota.de or http s://tutanota.com are really nice. (both are the same I think)
this is about duckduckgo: http s://archive.is/A3beV
(I don't reccomend searx though.)

be careful that you don't buy from a local monsanto farm.

also possibly worth checking out mountainroseherbs.com and znaturalfoods.com and other similar websites. after making it past some of the more bullshit items and overpriced products, there are some genuinely great deals on certain foods they offer that just blow wholefood and trader joes out of the water.

smoking anything is bad for your lungs and is stupid, pointless, and unhealthy.

give me suggestions

can't believe someone is so autistic to actually have this saved somewhere in case they need to post it

where do you think you are bro?

also, don't you think it's a good think to inform people of important information?

What important information?
Don't even buy anything because someone on an imageboard told you so?

Cmon now.

he's making some really compelling arguments that autistic faggots would absolutely resonate with

Didn't Trump sign something that let your internet provider sell your personal information to the highest bidder? He's certainly better than the alternatives, but he's far from perfect, and probably far from the best he could be. Then again I'm a special kind of weirdo since I think capitalism should only be limited in ways that favor the consumer, so I'm probably not in the same league as you.

What are you, an EA employee?
Get the fuck out of here, filtered.

This list could really use some fleshing out.

Yeah, but… how are they going to work that narrative when the PS4 is proving them wrong on that point by a margin of over 2:1? Microsoft only got in a vantage point to push that narrative, because the PS3 was $600 paperweight for most of it's life.

lel

AMD's processor's have the same shit.
hurrhurr
Like Holla Forums?
This is retarded. People mention them because they're better than the alternatives. ublock origin is less bloated than adblock and doesn't have the pay-to-whitelist bullshit. The developer has said he refuses to accept donations because money creates conflicts of interest. ublock without the origin should be avoided though.

basically he supposedly signed a thing that let them do what they were already doing but it resulted in more money moving around. the internet service providers already take your information and give it away for free to the NSA constantly. he changed nothing except for the fact that theres tons of money moving with that information now, so he boosted the shit out of the economy and made it so that the NSA is less special for being the only ones with the info.

I kind of agree that there should be more things in place that protect people and small businesses from corporations and government.

make some suggestions. why even post what you did without ideas to improve?

are you seriously fucking implying that I rather people use mainstream adblock over shilled to death ublock? holy shit you are fucking stupid.

easy to understand mode: use a totally different option than both.

You realize when the nsa hacking tools were leaked most of the linux backdoors were tied to systemd.

fucking kek

i remember when console wars were banned

OP is a faggot.

it's not console wars if all consoles and steam is shit because we are stating that everything is now shit. because it's true. nintendo has paid online now. no joke. very sad.

Borderlands was nice.

PSX and PS2 paved the way for some of the best games ever name, most of which can be emulated on PC now, the point is they were designed with console specs in mind, something like FFVII, MSS series, Godhand or Demon's Souls wouldn't even exist without PS1,2,3 etc.

*made