#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Koi no Hamburg♪ Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

- e3countdown.com/
Redpill distribution coming soon GET READY

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION FAR-FLAG
Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5.
The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here:
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
Make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. Articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named.
Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie.
Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IiNmn
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/BRRbX
archive.is/p5QZY
archive.is/XPCUz
archive.is/FnRHG
archive.is/fmvOG
archive.is/Uk4JT
archive.is/qGB2Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/playing-two-hours-video-games-week-makes-employable-glasgow/
imdb.com/title/tt1365519/
nytimes.com/2003/06/06/world/natalya-reshetovskaya-84-is-dead-solzhenitsyn-s-wife-questioned-gulag.html
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
nhentai.net/g/196292/
simulator.down2earth.eu/planet.html?lang=en-US
twitter.com/8chleftypol
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871729667069296640
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871728782478000128
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871727520923607042
archive.is/XUed9
archive.is/eJicS
archive.is/BtPIj
archive.is/PKBkz
archive.is/W1sWk
archive.is/Jzz7Q
techraptor.net/content/anti-piracy-software-giant-denuvo-accused-of-using-pirated-software
archive.is/We4rb
archive.is/hCFfd
archive.is/gkfHL
archive.is/zxmMe
archive.is/MWyJt
imgur.com/a/vBmN4
archive.is/zeDHS
archive.is/REpw5
archive.fo/sLOwJ
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
youdao.com
sogou.com/websnap
webcitation.org
cache.yahoofs.jp
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp
hiyo.jp
arquivo.pt
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/
savevideo.me/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/871803151220973568
my.mixtape.moe/uupxlq.mp4
archive.is/KMRGW
archive.is/OaKCS
archive.is/Rh1Tg
archive.fo/MIDxj
archive.is/P8i0b
archive.is/RITdo
archive.is/AyY9m
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/
archive.is/Hr85v
archive.is/4Y5L4
web.archive.org/web/20170606024242/http://www.please
archive.is/pkyB2
archive.fo/JIsWY
archive.is/TBC2w
archive.fo/M1LDa
archive.is/M7HEw
archive.is/NryzU
archive.is/sbXkx
archive.is/oC6Yk
archive.is/Bdg8y
archive.is/wn1iy
archive.is/moB3B
archive.is/xhvpU
archive.fo/hUxQL
archive.is/4uNM3
archive.is/A9NF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinx
archive.is/UY7sx
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40178183
archive.is/CAxDZ
twitter.com/ConnorKrammer/status/872068446003113984
archive.is/r9zZc
archive.is/3Z7sw
archive.is/TgMhe
techraptor.net/content/devolver-digital-cancels-public-access-area-at-e3
archive.is/LTVat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't become this user! Back up your drives and don't shitpost

First for all of your waifus being pure girls who will love you no matter what

BENIS

superior imasburger

I'ma shitpost, and you can't stop me.

But that's not what I want.

Nigga you gay.

archive of before bread
archive.is/IiNmn

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> Connor is still at it!:

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

It's neither gay to like traps, nor is it gay to want to be a trap and suck cock. We have been over this.

Is that last image him though?

And you still won't listen.

We have been over this and you people refuse to listen to facts. You want a cock in your mouth that isn't your own, that's gay. You wanna dress up like a girl and suck cocks, that's gay. You like watching guys suck cock, that's gay.

Mah nigga! Connor needs to kill himself already.

Traps aren't gay, but crossdressing men having sex with other men IS gay.
That's why I say you're gay.

archive.is/BRRbX
archive.is/p5QZY
archive.is/XPCUz
archive.is/FnRHG
archive.is/fmvOG
archive.is/Uk4JT

We are beyond the point of no return.

Look at all those downvotes, accusations of Racism and Sexism will come fast and laughable.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America

REMEMBER TO READ THE ARCHIVES BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT THEM

TRUST BUT VERIFY

Right.
Wait a minute, are you a gay trying to trick me into becoming a homesexualizer?

Connor being /ourguy/ in his retardation pretty much outed himself and others for being Jap hating sjweebs who are part of GJP 2.0.

Playing two hours of video games a week makes you more employable

archive.is/qGB2Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/playing-two-hours-video-games-week-makes-employable-glasgow/

NEETS NEED TO GET A JOB

Not if I'm playing the female role, since girls fucking guys isn't considered gay.

Are you interested?

Stranger things have happened, it could be him for all i know.

wtf?

Noted. Now I'm having an internal debate over whether or not I should stick with the pink + yellow moon or go classical because it's supposed to be a library & not a kid's place. I want to read books with Patchy & not embarrass her than I already am
How do Japs get away with using rainbows or bright colours without people going "Too kiddie" or "Too homosexual"

well, i wonder if all the fanboys, sucking on a daily base the dicks of these industry moguls, are able to morph into a weird black looking gay faggot feminist so they can continue to identify with their beloved IP.

6 yo old Jimmy will have some srsly problems telling xe parents about xe new gender transformation xe got from the new neo-trans-feminismus. I can't see another way how xe would get a new xbox from xe parents. Maybe xe has to suck some political correct cocks from transfluid genderless xumans to get the money? Who knows, little jimmy adventure just started. Even so xe is still a kiddo and not fully developed, the industry already has plans for xe.

Help Xe to surive in the new correct version of marxiums,. so xe can finde what gender he really is and xe can at least continue to support xe beloved console.

TRAP APOLOGISTS GET OUT

Make me…

So… He didn't vote for Hillary?

Feed me your anger

Hey guys, what's going on with GG toda-
Every fucking time.

That Tomb Raider reboot looks boring, why is everyone seemingly talking about it like it's a gift to gaming?

Especially with QTEs out the ass.

Holla Forums here, what the fuck do you fags even talk about these days? When will you realize that ethics are just the ideology of society, and it's capitalism that makes the game industry and journalists shitty?

What, you don't want MUH STRONK WOMYN pressed down your throat?
I bet you like the old gmaes better too you woman hater.

And they are still MAD.

Yea, I just don't get it.

Good one m8.

Two hours a week, not ten hours a day, user. In many cases the type of person that means is someone that only comes home after work at eight in the afternoon, eats, does chores and plays for half an hour before going to sleep.

Pastel rainbows.

Muh wymynz, of course.
imdb.com/title/tt1365519/

Would play more than 2 hours a day

That lead writer for that, Rhianna Pratchet. I like her dad's work, I want to believe she's as good as her dad, but nothing i seen about this game looks interesting at all. A shame.

The only thing fun about it is using the bow and stealthing every section. Otherwise it turns into a dumb whack a mole covershooter with regenerating health.

Though you do get upgrades and whatnot to help you get to different areas and secret areas in earlier parts of the game. It feels way more like a video game than Uncharted… which is still what it aspires to be.

I'm waiting on the 2nd one to seriously drop in price before picking it up, just so I could fuck around with the bow gameplay.

They'll never stop being mad and can you faggots stop shitting up the thread with trap shit? Connor just handed us ammo to buttfuck sjweebs and GJP 2.0 with!

Truly, dick is the most powerful substance known to man. Needs to be used wisely, because sometimes those changes aren't for the better.

McDonalds need to do more for minoritys
Just look at the toy industry, the console companys and all their friends. They fight hard so they can support everyone. It is their job to act on a political base to help and bring change to the peole on this planet! What they consider as correct have to be the new standard and everyone who does not support this is an enemy of this planet, an enemy of humanity. Human beings are on the edge of change and the only people noticing this are the industry people who can profit from it. Obey their new rules without questioning. Become part of their shield so you can help them to protect any wrong thing from it. You are not a human if you do not obey this. You need to be a beta cuck, a feminst, a genderless geminst, cut off you dick and share it on facebook.

Probably a lot like the wonder woman movie, if it's average or even mediocre many critics will give it a higher score because of "progressive".

Don't fucking buy the second one, pirate that shit, I say this from the pov who got it for 35 aus bucks, and somewhat enjoyed the first one, it is a bland piece of shit with a fucking terrible story.

What a fucking cuck.

Or someone that comes home earlier than that, goes to the gym and has a waifu that has tasks for him once he gets back. What I mean with it is that it refers to people that are busy as shit and play two hours a week because they have very little free time of their own.

Because it's the current year and she now had a breast reduction because fuck you you shitlord!
Honestly, I don't care about her breasts, she has no effect on me because I knew her from before I hit puberty. But hearing that it's the best game because we go from "actually strong woman" to "average chick that gets JUSTED for 30 minutes to suddenly become a skilled warrior way too fast" makes my head ache.

>>>/reddit/

My toaster can't run the new one. It can run the first game though.

I'll probably look into getting it used.

webm's incoiming

To be fair to Wonder Woman, look at what it's being compared to. Suicide Squad? Batman vs Superman? Alot of mediocre films could look fantastic if compared to those.

nytimes.com/2003/06/06/world/natalya-reshetovskaya-84-is-dead-solzhenitsyn-s-wife-questioned-gulag.html
In her 1974 memoir, Sanya: My Life with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Bobbs-Merrill), she wrote that she was perplexed that the West had accepted The Gulag Archipelago as the solemn, ultimate truth, saying its significance had been overestimated and wrongly appraised.

Pointing out that the book's subtitle is An Experiment in Literary Investigation, she said that her husband did not regard the work as historical research, or scientific research. She contended that it was, rather, a collection of camp folklore, containing raw material which her husband was planning to use in his future productions.

Yeah. As if >>12714583 >>12714468
weren't obvious enough.

Don't spend more than 10 us on it, it's fucking garbage, you have been warned.

according rotten tomatoes wonder woman is the 3rd best super hero movie ever. I know it's a score aggregate site, but that is fucking bs. It's an alright movie but it is not the 3rd best super hero movie.

Yeah, no problem. I wasn't planning to pick it up for anything more than like 5-6$ US.

Capeshit is trash. They never lose so there is no tension at all. I cant stand it.

Yes, we need to drop the labels, it doesnt matter if you are a man or a woman. Gender is not real, it's just our mind dictating what we are. Free yourself from it. It doesnt matter if a child isnt fully developed, the brain not fully functional. I do not care if it is inocent. Brainwash the gender wrongthinking out of the mind of these little people. This is the only way how they will continue to stay in a sociaty that changed to a better new standard. You are only someone if you obey what the industry is telling you is right. Stop giving parent too much power over their children, it is way more healty when big industry people explain them what they are. Make them degenerated so they can find who they truly are.Even so that mother nature gave roles to each gender, we need to understand that we grew out of it. The Industry told us so, it must be true.

there's nothing wrong with cute boys.

So, the Holocaust.
Also
top fucking kek. Reported.

I wouldn't mind if they made a movie out of Superheroes doing a cookoff. See how good Batman the billionaire is against Chef Superman.

RUka and Chihiro are not boys, they are just girls (male).

WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
REPORT AND HIDE

This is why Lukako is the best boy

I would fug Lukako. no homo

Did Connor or Holla Forums get mad enough to shill today?

Repeat that to yourself, since it's not saying that it's actually 96/100, more so 96% of critics recommend a watch. Count how many movies get that high of a score, and note how many of those movies emphasise diversity or some shit. Hidden Figures got that high of a score just for having 3 black ladies in a embellished Hollywood "true Story"". Rotten Tomatoes is not worth it.

I'm a trump supporter and I trap. Just because I stopped eating red meat doesn't mean I'm a leftist, I'm just trying to raise my bodies estrogen level.

we get raided this time every year. it's called summer.

I need to express my choosen gender to everyone and should not stop at any age. Thank you sony and microsoft for giving me this option finally. we will become what you fear user no stop, this train just changed into a giant cuck sucking vagina of a three head feminist snake eating up all the basemant atuistic free thinker. You have to understand, sony and microsoft told me so, that this is the only way. Become a gay sucking blacked asshole who cant do wrong in a sociaty full with pedorapeist feminsit who hide behind the best political correct mafia this millenial generation ever could brought up. ARE YOU READY TO SEE YOUR KIDS SUCKING THE CUCKS OF GAY FEMINIST SHITLORDS

Well if you want actual shit then how about the following: people having to stay in line for six hours before shops open just to have the chance to get bread (which forced many people to scavenge in the forest), sending to people to gulags not becuase they did anything wrong but because they were a POTENTIAL threat and executing a large number of their own officers to ensure there could be no veteran leadership in the event of a revolt. Oh yeah and the fact that they sent many people to labour camps not for the purpose of punishing them as was the case with most people but for the sole purpose of killing them off. And during the early stages also the torture and/or disappearance of a fair number of individuals. But yeah, his wife saying the Gulag Archipelago wasn't an autobiography suddenly means we get to ignore all of that. We should also ignore the very much intentional attempts to erase the language and history of the countries occupied, history is just subjective after all.

In all seriousness, I would too. Same with Chihiro, Felix, and whoever the last guy in that picture is. Rui, too. Because they're designs are literally "let's make a girl and tell the viewers she has a penis".

Are the ESA infograph images done? Do we have a private Imgur album or something with them all in (without water-marks)?

Do we start now, or when E3 is live?

Get on the helicopter Red

Steins;Gate started me on the trap road.

Like it or not, rotten tomatoes is the standard that most people go by these days, even though it is absolutely not a trustworthy standard and a lot of people don't actually realize that it's a score agregate site and take it face value.

Welp I know this thread is doing something right if the derail hits right out of the oven of this bread.

I think from what one user said we should start on the 10th? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

so Weebgate when?

The anime is kind of brutal with him

Yes, see the checklist.
Not yet.

Half that shit was made up, the other half only happened because of imperialist invasions and crises.

And the vast majority of people who went to a gulag came out alive after a few years. It was literally just a standard prison system for the time. The entire gulag program was dismantled in the 1950s as well, which America has yet to do to its mass incarceration, so stop bitching.

only two?
so if you play like 7 hours a day, you are a NEET Interwebz Terrortits?

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

imgur.com/a/AnqjS
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

Don't mind me, just outing the trap posters.

hunger is turning me stupid. send pizza

I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I'm actually getting ready to start the original, though, because I found my copy of TvC. It's got three Gatchaman characters in it. That clip's kinda hot though.

Patchouli seems gloomy but color is a big part of her gimmick. Her spells draw from fire, water, earth, metal, and wood and they end up being really flashy.

Little Jimmy killed ximelf after he found out what gender he was. Xe had non. Xe realized that xe was trapped in a body without soul since xe couldnt understand what they meant by different gender. Xe was looking everywhere but the industry didnt told xim enough. They just told him to be part of a lable they brought up

xe couldnt identify with the gender between xis legs. Xe tried to find xis gender in the sociaty the industry build for xim. Jimmy found ximself lost and then xe understood, xe has no gender. The body was born without soul.

xe killed ximself for good. This is actually a good thing, a story with happy end because, only in a sociaty where a industry is going on such lenght to push their correct thinking into a sociaty, killing yourself can be consider as good.

Mark my words. in the future, killng yourself is going to be seen as OK. If you cant find you role in the human beings dictated by the machines from the industry, it is ok to kill yourself.

A bunch of stupid liberals start a """marxist""" store in a capitalist city. It fails, what a surprise. Meanwhile, co-ops are proven to work better than traditional corporations.

It's less that i want to fug a trap and more like i want to kiss while holding hands while lovingly staring into his eyes

Don't do that user, traps can only exist in the 2d realm, 3dpd will always fail to create the illusion of the trap, the illusion a girl without any of the bad parts.

sauce for those wondering
nhentai.net/g/196292/

This is hilarious.
How much did Connor or Shareblue pay you guys?

I'm not good with lovey-dovey shit. Dated a trap for a while, though. I prefer real girls because traps are never as cute as in 2d.

They were just trying to make it realistic.

SONY FORGET A MINORITY

they make games for everyone but one group they let out. This goup will never enjoy a GTA or a Mass Effect. How grewl

This need to change now
They told us they want to have their games open to everyone and each minority so everyone can play their games

BUT

WHEN WILL SONY AND MICROSOFT MAKE THEIR GAMES REALLY FOR EVERY MINORTY?

CHANGE YOUR GAMES SO THAT EVEN HEAVY BRAINDAMGED RETARDS CAN ENJOY THEIR MINORTY FRIENDLY VIDEO GAMES

My personal ranking's gotta be
2d traps>2d girls>>>3dpd girls>>>>>3dpd "traps"

There has been a lot of it lately. Its fucking irritating.

How is that cuban woman still fat?

They paid these shills absolutely nothing. They're not even from Shareblue, but they're teenagers.

IT'S CALLED SUMMERTIME!

dunno what to tell you mang.
Its memeteor user still alive? can we just memeteor SanFran and spare the rest of the planet for now

The ESA/E3 stuff and Sjweeb dig for TD must of set them off.

I would add 3d femboys in there between girls and traps. They're usually significantly cuter than "traps".

She sounds like my kind of waifu with books & being flashy, but I don't have asthma so what I can say?

Makes sense & why the Homosexuals go for the brightest & most obnoxious rainbows.

Of course they'd water down the experience for the masses, instead of being truly authentic and making them wait hours for a piece of bread.

Well boys we pissed someone off today.

Are you suggesting that a meteor sniper shot sanfran? How much energy would it take to do that? How big and how fast would the meteor have to be?

Does anyone know why we got trap targeted? Don't recall any major happenings over the last couple days (other than Londonistan blowin up again)

Holla Forums fags got triggered that we are still doing anything

Maybe because we discovered how to fuck with their stupid board twitter bot on Holla Forums? (Incidentally, out of the posts it made because of shitposting, only the one mentioning Izzy is gone. I wonder (((who))) could be running that bot.)

I am Latvia and the shit I was told from my parents and my grandparents matched both each other's statements and what was taught in school. The part about bread they experienced themselves and we had to scavenge also after the collapse of the Soviet Union which was a really shitty time because of how the USSR had restructured every single member nations' economies. The part about sending people to gulags due to them not being enthusiastic, although much more prominent during the early stages, still happened in the later ones. Murdering their own officers was also true, as they were following the same thing that the Tzar did. During the Tzar people in Latvia were forbidden to voluntarily join the Russian military and were only allowed to when Moscow was in danger, after which he intentionally sent Latvian troops in suicide missions (which was why many participated in the Russian revolution). The USSR on the other hand was less subtle about it, they simply brought many Latvian officers to a single area and shot them. The thing with torture and disappearance is also verifiable fact. Sending people to labour camps in order to get rid of them rather than to punish them is blatantly clear with Kārlis Ulmanis, since he had actually welcomed the Soviets and told people not to attack them, after which he was buried in Turkenistan. The part about language being erased was done by making Russian mandatory while the language of every other country "optional" (which is significant when you live in a country with two million people next to a country that has cities with more than that). And revisionism should be pretty damn obvious. So where are you seeing the "Imperialist propaganda" and made-up stories?

Except that I never claimed that the majority of them died
When I say gulag, I also mean forced labour camps because I really don't give a damn about the legal definition of both.
You mean the American mass incarceration system where you can appeal endlessly to the point where a death sentence with your planned execution within a year ends up being stretched into twenty years of appeal? The same American incarceration system where you can make money off of work WHILE INSIDE PRISON and can get probation for a jail sentence of five years into two years of good behaviour out of prison? Yeah, sounds like a real good comparison, fucking retard.

Board twitter bot?

Here you go user
simulator.down2earth.eu/planet.html?lang=en-US

Could be more

I'll never be happy unless I try, I'll never be happy unless I play the girl role in the relationship with another man, preferably straight since I don't want AIDs.

Thanks for the link though.

How are the slides going to be shown off?
Individual tweets, one long tweet chain for all of them, a website even?

twitter.com/8chleftypol
Relevant tweets
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871729667069296640
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871728782478000128
tweetsave.com/8chleftypol/status/871727520923607042

Basically if you post a thread there, it will post the body of the post and the picture onto Twitter. You can use it to @ people.

we know SanFran is a cancer for Videogames, we need all options avileable
We should start memeing Medjed

If Gookanon is still around, I would like to figure out what the Kimchi runes are saying about LWND

Come on, user, you should know better than that.

Is that area with the tangled lights the designated black people room?

archive.is/XUed9

archive.is/eJicS

archive.is/BtPIj

archive.is/PKBkz

archive.is/W1sWk
archive.is/Jzz7Q

techraptor.net/content/anti-piracy-software-giant-denuvo-accused-of-using-pirated-software

archive.is/We4rb

Tumblr degeneracy has nothing to do with traps.

Speaking of netflix, where the hell can I go to find a torrent of their exclusive stuff? I want to watch Shadow of Truth but nobody has it. It's a documentary about an Israeli girl who was murdered in her school's bathroom.

Why the fuck do we have hotpockets if they won't do their fucking job?

Pics with time stamp, faggo

Did Medjed link to 8-town in any way? (The real Kek and Heh worshipers)
Or is it literally just an ancient Egyptian meme like the guy poking his nose over the edge of lined paper or Gondala?

Heard Breitbart fired a female writer for stuff she wrote about moslems.
Legit or fake news?

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA

where's the diversity? they are all white and fat with the exception of a black guy in the first seconds of the video

I believe a link to the albums was discussed since the posters direct to them.

Every hole we dug, led to state and not capital. So, get fucked.

Nice to see you completely ignore what was written afterwards. The Soviet Union had intentionally reshuffled the economies of the member states in such a way that they could not survive on their own, the automobile industry here which was actually very successful was dismantled and sent off to a different country instead, this wasn't just that the other country could do it better, it was in order to overspecialise countries so that they may not survive if they try to leave. So when the Soviet Union collapsed, the consequences of this overspecialisation kicked in.
I like how you pretend that all prisons in every single part of the world were 100% identical back then and that it is absolutely identical to what is going on in the US. Even today prisons being the same is nowhere near being true, just compare Russia and Sweden, geographically they aren't super far away from each other and yet their systems are vastly different.
You burgers are really such fucking spoilt retards

All the other black people were stuffed into a single area:

Works for me.

Can private Imgur albums be reported?

I don't think we'll get shilled against until the ESA stuff starts making ground, but should we look for a way to archive whatever gallery we make? (IIRC, archive.is doesn't work well with Imgur, since it doesn't save all the images in long albums)

But if gommunism won everyone would have free iPhones :^)

Just ignore the commie, he's been btfo out so many time already, maybe if we stop giving him attention he'll get bored and go vent on leftypol.

Let this be a lesson to you: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

apparently Medjed its an obscure good mentioned like once or twice in the book of the dead.
Known as "The Smiter"
Japan has a small meme affair with Medjed for a while.

lol

archive.is/hCFfd

A part of me still thinks that Everyday Feminism is some elaborate parody.

Don't forget to filter and report. They never offer anything to these threads and just the same retards who autistically blogpost and derail.

Don't be deceived so quickly, I think she will turn back when she's done with Chris and tosses him to the side.

Keep up the good work, fa/gg/ots. Maybe Zach will notice you one day.

notice this

Could be. I've seen a lot of women changed by dick, though. I turned a girl from a mean, tomboyish goth into a sweet, loving feminine girl.

Asshurt shills aside how we launching the ESA redpill?

I filtered him once he made his first post.

I intend to some day. Just not right now. I'm at work.

Fuck you. I know were you live.

Summoning the memeteor isn't larping. Pic related should do it. 100 miles away from impact crater would still duffer enough damage to get rid of much of the west coast cancer. Let's order it.

Somehow I doubt a single good game was made

Don't forget the whole "collapsing under its own weight" thing.
And the bread lines where you waited hours for a single loaf of bread and couldn't go to another line because it was the only one, as opposed to capitalist bread lines where you wait for up to 15 minutes if the line is really long, at one of many possible lines, to buy 6 gorillion loaves of bread because you just want that much bread.

but those are capatilistic inventions to

The source already throw me off.

So, fake tweet that Breitbart had to pretend was real or get shit?
But- why do Breitbart care? They've posted anti muslim shit before.

When you are using the wonders of capitalism to critizise it you lose any real argument and makes you look like a hypocrite.

Thanks to kickstarter and stuff like that, I came to hate piano music in the background of anything. I instantly get defensive.

archive.is/gkfHL

Meant to quote:

you're right but i just group them up with traps since i'm very interested in the 2d ones and not interested in the 3d ones.

Is that you, or someone pretending to be you?

Top fucking wew.
Top fucking benis

Who the fuck stutters like that?

Don't people with that giantism disorder have a lot of health problems and usually die at a young age?

Reminder to myself as well, order of release goes:
- the ESA and ESRB slides first
- the slides get posted in other sites
- get an archive link made from one of the sites
- that archive link gets fitted into the promo\posters
- release the posters for distribution as well

Correct?

FIFY

Pleb, pleb I bet you dont even live in the woods

Naturally, Xbox disabled the comments once they realized that no one was buying into their shit.
As always, the vast majority of comments were incredibly level-headed, hardly any hate.

3d yes, 2d no.

Nice dubs, but some women are just bitches and will fake it if they think it has a benefit. Its generally safer to assume that, especially with how badly women can fuck you over.

Does the 'T' in TBS stand for Terrorist now?

Capitalism might have MANY problems, but comunism isn't even an option.

archive.is/zxmMe

Meanwhile at Salon
archive.is/MWyJt

i'm not for 3dpd but, nice.

The internet was invented by DARPA and universities what does that have to do with socialism?

I believe they can if someone has the direct URL to the album in the same way that public albums can be reported.
Right. Alternatives are welcome since it should spread out.

You pretty much got it down.

Why? the internet was an american invention.

Sounds OK.
I thought archives didn't work on Imgur I sent a story to a journalist, and the imgur album I sent him worked fine. When I archived it, most of the pictures didn't save. Still have the originals though

But, it works fine here:
imgur.com/a/vBmN4
archive.is/zeDHS

Maybe adding too much text beneath it fucks it up?

IMO: Test, test, test.

The internet was developed by the U.S. military. How was socialism involved with it?

His reasoning was so retarded he deleted the post.

archive.is/REpw5

What stellar "investigation". It's hilarious how they find the most moderate people the most offensive. Also, them defaulting to the harassment narrative is their favorite tactic. What a disgusting hitpiece.

Holy shit, this better not be true. This and the possible Bill Nye editing is making the future look pretty fucking scary.

From the US military too I think.

While they're ratings are still great Fox News as an institution is unraveling. Murdoch's kids do not want to keep the station as a conservative news channel. There's actually a conspiracy theory that they are the ones behind all the firings lately.

Worse case scenario, we stitch them together and make one long ass pic like
But an Imgur album should work. Include an archived or cached link along with the Imgur link.

Or, would seeing the Imgur album deleted make normalfags think "shit, it must have been pretty bad. I won't look at the archive."
Or would it tempt them?

It was a military invention or an university invention to make research easier between universities?

They really are trying to kill conservative opinions.

Holla Forums is really ramping the shilling up for this thread, even when they try to blend in it is extremely obvious that it isn't just "some random socialist lurker". Making two posts before trying to make the thread all about Communism doesn't make you any less obvious, most definitely not when you all reply to the exact same posts and make the exact same argument to try to form consensus. Yeah, four socialists just so happened to magically appear at the same time, obviously.

Sorry, not interested in comunist propaganda. I have a comunications degree and have enouth of it.

Dohoho

It was a university invention using funds provided by the US military, there are a lot of things that militaries fund that aren't directly related to fighting. One example of this would be funding for multi-lingual speech recognition software.

That's a poor argument, the USSR demonstrated that it was scientifically capable.
Granted, to have a steady growth in tech you do need to have a strong economy, which is why the USA won out in the spending race that was the Cold War.

The primary issue with communism is the fact that it is a materialist ideology, and materialist ideologies (like you see with social justice) make people to do horrible things.

Common Sense one of the biggest parts of American history you twit! It's the founding basis for ALL American ideals and values.

Well of course 2D is superior. Aloof, somewhat toned, and inhumanly tall animu grills that aren't generic Oni are the best.

Sorry, not american, so I didn't knew who he is.

welp its been nice knowing you anons
coworker said they were here about an employee trying to sue the place but that's weird

Eliminating the conservatism in Fox News would be a disaster financially. The only reason why people care about it is because they are the sole conservative voice on television. They are the sole supplier for a demand that is essentially half the country.

I think DARPA invented the technology but Universities were the first ones to actually use the tech to share research and stuff between universities.

all of those were the results of the free market and most were around before socialism existed

BLESS THIS MAN

Chile, after 1973

I will not be surprised if it's true. It looks to be a reoccurring trend where the kids of someone famous don't like what they did & want to destroy it to pieces because parental issues or whatever else. This family issue has gotten ridiculous (Whether it's stupid bitches filming their grandpas saying stuff & going "Ha ha ha, doesn't my grandfather say stupid stuff internet?")

Looks to be, I'm not 100% certain on that. Alternatives should still be made in case the album goes down.

I'd make a gamble & say it would tempt them. Remember what Aya Shameimaru said.

You deserve it.

Except all of those things already existed in free market countries, and with far greater quality due to the number of options people who use the free market's services have.

The military is Government funded.

They don't seem to care about finances lately, probably because Soros might bail them out of a tight spot for doing their part, speculation on my part.

Because its economy ALSO relied on its member states? It was a precaution made to ensure they couldn't simply break off and form their own little island, regardless of whether that little island were communist or capitalist
If I burn down your house, then build a bronze statue of myself where your house previously was then where is your super fancy house that you are complaining I burnt down?

your coworker might be lying to you to obfuscate the cops' investigation you, better kill him or kiss him

That is going to fuck them over in the long run, but I assume they have money enough to not worry about it. Once again, the kids don't have the thinking that the parents did to put them in the position that they are if true.

I get the feeling that the west will collapse and we will all die screaming before the issue of people editing shit out for their leftist agenda becomes so widely used that no one calls it out.

Mods really hate discussion.

Wrong materialism.
archive.fo/sLOwJ
I'm referring to things like that Dialectic of Sex, which is basically Marxism where Bourgeois = Male and Proles = Female.

Wait till you read the part about Kek.

Ignore communist sympathizers
Focus on GG

Here's what I have:
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
youdao.com (translator needed)
sogou.com/websnap (translator needed. Appears to search for caches as oppose to caching itself)
webcitation.org
cache.yahoofs.jp (translator needed. Appears to search for caches as oppose to caching itself)
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp (translator needed)
hiyo.jp (translator needed)
arquivo.pt (translator needed. Appears to search for caches as oppose to caching itself)
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/

You can download videos with this site: savevideo.me/ & Keepvid.com

no first for benis, therefore sage

also nice proxy

That's just feminism.

Kek can no longer be contained

The USSR just demonstrated some scientifical advantages to some military projects, but also it was a regime where there was only propaganda allowed.

What should the regular soviet citizen do? go to the Party's social center? read the accepted propaganda books? watch a movie of the Kinoki group? Soviets didn't allow even fiction to be produced in their borders except their own propaganda because it was the opium of the people. Everything there was the opium of the people.

Nah I don't think I'll get v&. It likely *is* the other employee but paranoia lmao
I'm literally a nobody

Dont worry, we all are.

Why contain it?

Okay, I'm gonna stop the lurking for a second to point out how god damn dumb you fags are being.

Take a look at the thread and find the first "Holla Forums shill". Now count the amount of replies shitting on it, then the amount of replies agreeing with those replies and so on. The number of posts piling on Holla Forums is overwhelming compared to the number os Holla Forums posting. See where I'm going to?

You're so eager to eat bait that you fall for it even when the post is not bait. It's no wonder you think you're under constant assault by Holla Forums shills when all it takes to be considered a shill in this thread is say "Holla Forums here". The number of people getting legitimately triggered by a single badthink post is enough to make you idiots derail your own thread in your furor to meme them to death.

And there goes another thread wasted with Holla Forums pasta and trolls who smelled blood in the water. See y'all in the next thread. And one more time: stop being so dumb that you think mere dissent is shilling.

That idea was absorbed into feminism, but isn't the basis of it.
Feminism as an ideology originated in the idea that the value of a society should be judged by the liberties it grants women (see: Charles Fourier).
In this way, feminism is more of a conclusion of Sexual Materialism.

5eb432
282fa0

Funny, but filtered.

Oh great. Spammers, on Holla Forums. And I thought we were gonna only be dealing with teenagers.

wew

Reminder Holla Forumss commie cat is not only a commie but a tranny also to dismiss the superiority of Miranda they call her a furry
if you think Miranda is furry you are Holla Forums this is not hard

>GG, a consumer's revolt, is carried on by commies.

All right, that's a nice list of alternatives there. I can't think of anything on me at the moment.

I personally don't care what Miranda calls herself, all I know is that I want to fuck that.

People need to stop biting. I'm guilty of replying as well.

stop trying to pretend you're not furry furry

THE PRESS HAS BEEN REVEALED TO BE FAKE NEWS!
I REPEAT!
THE PRESS HAS BEEN REVEALED TO BE FAKE NEWS!

Tell you what Marche, i'll agree that Miranda isn't a furry if you agree that dressing up in girls clothes and sucking cock isn't gay. Deal?

Stop fucking replying to leftypol bait, you fell for the reverse psychology.

Fix your link dude, lemme see.

Dubs confirm it.

I didn't mean to imply that the USSR had a good system. Communism can't stand up against Capitalism any better than a despotic monarchy.

Link's broken.

W E W

Very good point. AFAIK the slide will be 2 stiched images, so hopefully it will be ok getting archived, but a test run might be in order, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

>>>/n/541847
Oops, I forgot I was on Holla Forums and not /n/.

DAILY REMINDER

I ALREADY DID, CODEMONKEYS!

I know, I just wanted to post the .mp4

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

do we gotta rename this Holla Forums now?

ESA-user, is it better to go to the HQ thread for preparation for now while this shit blows over?

If there is one in spanish, let's use that one, I can give you a quick translation

Woah boy, who did you guys piss off this time?

all the right people

Possibly some ESA Shills
or maybe Connor Krammer, dunno.

GG's been pissing off everyone constantly for about 3 years now.

Everyone from Holla Forums to sjweebs and beyond Jew.

Why did you delete my comment Mark?

EVERYONE

Not sure, but boy does he look booty battered.

Connor?
((They))?

Its Connor"The local cuck"Krammer

Good!

I'm expert leaderfag, but a thread will eventually have to be made on HQ (The other one with the stuff dug up is past 300 & an unsorted mess.)

Better question would be who didn't get pissed off?

Probably the usual suspects Holla Forums, NeoFAG or plebbit. Hello Marcus of Holla Forums-um. How have you been?

Meant to say
Pardon the French.

I can barely even keep track anymore.

Stop harassing this Connor person just because he didn't like a game you liked.

The London Bridge attacker was featured in a BBC documentary and was shown flying an ISIS flag at a park.
twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/871803151220973568
my.mixtape.moe/uupxlq.mp4

Holla Forums, Neofag, Goons. The usual.

Hi (((Connor)))

No worries. When you have time go make one. We can keep things clean in there.

Oh, it went way beyond that the moment he got his clique to start writing "articles" about how he thought the localization was shit.

No that's me. I just wanted to throw in a Nazi meme since I've been called and will continue to be called a Nazi anyway

first come the race mixing, then come the traps, i think you know where this is going.

Nice knowing you Japan, you held out.

At least he can translate. Do you know Japanese better than him?

archive.is/KMRGW

archive.is/OaKCS

archive.is/Rh1Tg

Never, fuck the french. :^)

No, but at least I don't fucking lie about it.

I won't disagree with this, but I think the same winds which originally allowed for regressives to flourish have changed in our favor.
The internet is becoming increasingly red pilled, anti-socjus ecelebs are more popular than ever, and Gen Z is a far cry from their millennial predecessors.

Which is ironical, the one in the right is the VA of the trap, a crossdresser as well and with a really effeminate voice.

Question is, what happens once it's regulated. We all know it's going to happen since there has been a huge push for it for so long.

He from what it seems only has a basic level of nip he isn't even qualified to do fan trans.

archive.fo/MIDxj

I guess he became a reality loser.

There's a design I've noticed in Japanese companies & brands, the letters touching each other! I imagine it doesn't work though with all letters such as VHS

Oh yeah, what was the one claim that tipped everyone off? That "it can't be done" "wasn't a common phrase?" I keep getting at least two people in my Pokemon Moon's Festival Plaza that use that phrase every time I connect to Wonder Trade.

Mombot calling out Peter Coffin
archive.is/P8i0b

I could never live in such a society. In all honesty, I'd probably off myself or dedicate my life to protest.

The west is also falling, so its a race to see what happens first.

It can't be helped?

That was it, yeah.

His whole meltdown today was hilarious. archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

If you find a spanish one, backing up anything archived on archive.is would help.
Nothing like being the hero who saved the archive that died.

Screencapped.

The only problem is that it doesn't have an OP name, but I suppose if the thread's more for planning stuff out, then it can be discussed.

If I recall, the phrase It can't be helped was the one that sent redflags.

IMO don't worry too much about the op name, the focus is on delivery and distribution of the redpill and the promo material at this point.

Whats wrong with racemixing?

All right. Should I use one of the posters or checklist for the OP image?

To be honest, I'm not really surprised. I mean, this is a guy who tried to actively troll /cow/ because they were trolling him.

Exactly. Flashy name doesn't do much for anything at this stage in the OP.

Are you new?

Imo, go with the checklist. I want to minimize the chances of someone even with good intention, using outdated or obsolete promo posters.

really low effort

What are they hoping to slide?
These threads are an unending perpetual ouroboros

Oh, also, friendly reminder.

That part was the worst

The nips are ok with racemixing, so whats the problem?

What about these?

filtered

nah, just add it to the title

I ain't got a clue

pixelated as fuck

It was discussed, made it to the semi finals, still garnered a sensible chuckle, but ultimately a bit too risky because it can still be easily substituted for a good movie, and dilute or confuse the message. The tile of movie turkeys is harder to fuck with, because if you want to edit the movies it is in a tile, and if you want to remove the quote, well it leaves a curious hole right in the center of the page that says "THIS IMAGE HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN TAMPERED WITH".

Did anybody cap the assblasted commie? What was he spewing?

Traps and other bullshit

Pixilated.
But also, depending when he made that comment hollywood could have been respected by normalfags more.

Plus, it feels like a low blow- because this film is bad, the comparison is invalid (everyone has a few old films they like- and while they might say modern movies are trash, because they like some old films not all of cinematic history is trash).

I made the HQ thread.
>>>/gamergatehq/330683

Good for chuckles, but too risky since anyone can edit in the movie poster of their choice & dilute the message.
>What's wrong with wanting to be like them?

They made it as a joke, just like Sharknado. It's not genuine, it's some retards making a bad movie on purpose.

Which one the movie or that replica ship that rich guy built.

Like any other Hollywood movie then.

I thought the regular faganons were just spewing trap shit? Did he start it, or just join in, add cummunism to his shitposting, then get anally irritated when he got called a commie?

It's mostly the layout, it's not as tamper resistant. The actual core point is fine IMO. There is a fucktarded trend in vidya that it wants vidya to be the best of hollywood and the next hollywood2.0, while ignoring that hollywood also produces turkeys and shovelwares.

It has nothing to do with the age of the movies, but the quality and so on.

Traps are not commies. This is worse than being called gay.

It is indeed real, but as (nice trips) said, iit's not the same level as say…another American Psycho but without business cards or Patrick "The Digits-Checker" Bateman or The Mask & Son of the Mask.

Thank you for reminding me that this exists.

Taqiyya is a hell of a drug.

Meme it.

you should look up the animated Titanic movie :^)

Sorry to disappoint.

BTW, when they way "innocents" instead of "people"- this is because they only deem moslems innocent.
Everyone else is not innocent.

A transcript of his speech
archive.is/RITdo

I forget where I put my reactions from that video

It really seems like he was the one posting here.

We need language analysis ppl to work this out.
If we have tweet analyzers I bet we have that as well.

When you americans destroy canada, spare him, he is worth it.

archive.is/AyY9m

Where'd everyone go?

Having some dinner. Got any fantastic /ck/ ideas?

I'm using CAD to make some shit. I drank some beer and now I'm ready to go to sleep

Filet Mignon with shrimps marinated in orange juice, oil and garlic.

So bows and casting? Pretty much the way they've usually been stereotyped?

tfw she has hairy butthole that makes my dingdong doki doki

I was playing demon's souls.

Spicy tomato-carrot soup's been on my mind lately.

oregano on porridge

I was watching a JBP lecture I really just want to drop everything and go get help

cornflakes

Who can go wrong with a pizza on Italian bread or a 7' pizza?

I'm practicing a fighting game for a tourney coming up

Remember when the FBI tweeted out some old documents about Chinese influence in the SF Bay Area decades ago in groups no one had heard of? Someone did some digging and connected them to BAMN.
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/fbi-documents-show-chinese-influence-in-bay-area-protest-groups/
archive.is/Hr85v

Homemade pizza I hope. None of that restaurant shit.

Yes, with consumer ingredients (I mainly use Prego (switching to Ragu soon) sauce and Kraft shredded Mozzarella & Cheddar (sold as "Pizza") cheese.
I usually don't start from bare elements, as anybody would do.

Very ironic you mention pizza, I just finished watching Gaki no Tsuki's Absolutely Tasty pizza special & I want to try these pizzas they made.

what's wrong with eating outside?

Reminder that all restaurants big and small won't last forever and learning to cook might be a extremely useful skill later.

archive.is/4Y5L4

Zoe Quinn get's overshadowed yet again for Anita.

Eat a shotgun.

Fug.
…This would tie in to how almost every instance of Asian SJWs will always be chinks, or halfies with chink blood running in them.

>The FBI identified a number of individuals who were working with groups that were militant and Chinese-oriented in nature. Today, these individuals are involved with organizations who financially and politically support figures tied to protest groups operating in San Francisco, including the far left movement By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). The parties involved in support for these protest groups are also tied to institutions connected to billionaire George Soros.
EVERY TIME

dude, we NEED to start the mememagic engine oncemore

Their neo-maoist (which is barely neo) speak was staring us right in the face all along, but we assumed it was just a case of imitation…

I would have taken meme-ing Soros' death in exchaneg for Trump's presidency, honestly.

Destabilized and without money, no chance those fucks can do any damage.

KEK
at least those fags are good for zergrushing these losers

Only because self-enrichment through financial support was involved, something that supposedly goes against communist ideology. :^)

Weren't actual maoists getting rich as well?

Make infographs with sources, share them, show people the web he's made.

If we can get people to vote for Trump, we can expose that.

Killing him wouldn't do enough. That's like killing the VP or amputating a right arm. We need the head (((Rothschild))).

You better believe it. Yep. Their kids are now busy squandering it all off, not unlike their San Fran counterparts.
A little galling for me getting my foot into the financial sector learning that "pander to the Chinese" is an actual business adage in real life, not just a satirical quote in the internet.

So we see yet again they don't understand the difference between MRAs, GamerGate, and Alt-Right.

And they also still don't realize that the "Alt-Right" doesn't fucking exist, that they've literally just been lumping every political opponent into a catch-all term they try to play off as an off-shoot.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Everyone who isn't them is Voldemort.

Nobody tell them that was exactly how the Death Eaters got so powerful?

So is Nintendo paying 8ch to post on here? There are a shitload of Nintendo threads lately, and I made a thread bashing Splatoon and it was taken down in 5 minutes.

web.archive.org/web/20170606024242/http://www.please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/the-obscene-memes-that-dashed-these-harvard-students-dreams
archive.is/pkyB2

Surprised this wasn't posted.

Yall meme'd too hard, look what happened!

YAMERO!!

Maybe Shareblue is diversifying into the gaming industry?

Nah, it's Ayzendberg again.

The alt right does exist, but it's so nebulous to the point it's worthless.

No such thing, even though those SJW witch hunts are starting to get out of hands.

Not everyone here lives in the USA, there are very decent restaurants in Europe. No idea how you can hate on restaurants, there are surely good places in the USA too.

Maybe people just love Splatoon!

Well if 8ch is now a marketing point for subcontracters, it would explain how this site is going fine. How strapped for cash is the site?

Thats double so in mid to west canada sadly

And even then its one head of many also soros is married to a young chink so the chinks are planning to get his money

Well meme'd Warm Tires

Maybe, but it seems more of a kids/minecraft autist targetted game. Seems so out of place here. And those same Splatoon posters I found, are the sage'rs for threads of games they think 'are shit' which coincidentally are Nintendos competitors.

Seems awfully co-incidental.

Maybe just Nintendo fanboys being Nintendo fanboys?

I thought we killed all the nintendo fanboys when we moved here.

Your thread got taken down because there already is a splatoon general ya stupid twat. don't really care about your opinion, especially if its not constructive criticism, spatoon 1 was good, but too bare in features, needed friend lobbies, basic voice communication for friends games, the modes not amiibo locked, the story to be a tad longer and more woomy. But otherwise it was it was one of nintendos better attempted ip for a long while.

Is Patchi an Inca?

That's pretty edgy

Nope, no fanboys whether sony nintendo. Or pc died when coming here. microkikes fanboys died mostly when xbones show was microkike announcing their raping of microkike fans anuses, and the rest died with an even worse nogames spell that made ps3's look plentiful

He's trying to regain his lolcow status I see.

Wow, thats a nice super satan.

just cause a thing is for kids or is otherwise family friendly doesn't automatically mean its bad. that sort of attitude is the same as the sjws saying that a game is bad just cause it has a lady that's too pretty in it.

I swear to god, we need to organize airdrops of actual literature onto college campuses.

they'll just burn the books anyway.

Yeah, but then we could get video evidence somewhere other than Tumblr.

Bingo, splatoon is autistic but decent. Still, the first lacked so many features and I hope the second one has most of them I know that there is no mic support, but thats all I know.

Look man, it's simple. You mess with autism, you get the autist. If you made a thread bashing fidget spinners mark would have it down in like 3 minutes.

never forget

I'm not sure. While I was looking that up, I found pic related from 2000
archive.fo/JIsWY

Never get's old.

really, your giving me the 'board quality' excuse?

Tell that to the people that sage game threads that aren't considered "Holla Forums approved"

Please tell me you've saved the archives, user.

yeah about that…

very bad news

Wow, who told all those American gays they could culturally appropriate the ancient Inca flag? Someone needs to call them out for that.
Wew, some things never change.

Oh shit, Renpocalypse confirmed.

Its me telling you to use the thread that already exists you twat. Go complain there about the game we do not need more than 1 thread about splatoon.

And the best part is that they came crawling back a month later, pretending that they totally didn't go on that Twitter meltdown in the vain hopes of getting a Kickstarter funded.

Well was it?

I don't remember hearing anything more about it, so I'm going to assume they went out with a whimper.

Needs an archive to go with the screencap. Because hotdamn,
that shit is just too funny.

I also love how they plug their fucking Patreon at the end. These people are beyond parody, you make one joke about them, and it turns out that they actually do/believe that shit.

Mountainous people get the real short end of the stick, don't they? Between the inca and tibet what other mountainous people have been fucked over by others?

archive.is/TBC2w

Everything changed when the GamerGate Nation attacked.

The best part is that they tried to come back, and got so asshurt and blocked everyone who would bring up their past sperg out. They may have even adopted the blockbot and blocked all gamergate people.

I didn't save the archives

I miss the 90s

Are they seriously still ignoring the fact that it was revealed that Pao actually actively preyed on and bullied women at lower positions and was generally all-out incompetent?

More crying that merit > women. Figures.

One of this days theres gonna be a porno about this and it will be your fault

….

There's only so many skellington skinny contortionist, who are in porn, who are in niche fetish porn, who are in niche fetish porn involving getting into a backpack. It will have to be one of those custom fetish porn.

>Gilbert Barker, an artist from San Francisco
There's your answer. The nuke can't be dropped on them fast enough.

I went to check out what you said, maybe I was wrong. These all the current Nintendo related threads on Holla Forums. Oh and whats that? two ARMS generals, well how about that.

Seems like perhaps someone is getting some marketing done.

Splatoon is fun also lewd but you get kind of burnt out on the rank grind.
If they did deeper single player it would be neat

Mega Man and Monster Hunter is really stretching it. The closest you can relate Rime to Nintendo is the upcoming Switch port.

Yes, I do agree that the one where the faggot asked which control scheme was best should have been forced to merge with the other thread, and only 12 of those I feel generous are directly nintendo, crapcom games =/= nintendo games, crt threads are about crt, and ones that help pirate nintendos shit would not really be shilling or marketing or it would be really lousy marketing. And a reminder console war threads are against the rules. But I kinda suspect you are nintendos competition shilling at this point to get the competition out of the board, or just a moron who loves jumping at shadows and think that Holla Forums 3000 anons somehow all pay for vidya and are worth marketing at.

Well if its marketing or not, just rename the board to Nintendo since its making up 60% of the posts at least.

Hes pusging it by thinking piracy threads are somehow marketing.

I just thought it suspicious that I did make a thread for a game, and immediately it was set upon by sagebombing, several who used splatoon related pics, then I go to the Splatoon thread and those same pics are posted there.

That's why I was suspicious it was marketing.

Hey, the board should talk about Sony and Microsoft more often. I love Sony and Microsoft games and consoles.

Its anons who like the game being autistic. Like I said, post your gripes in the splatoon general, what is the worst that could happen? You get into an argument?

Scottish Highlanders and Appalachian coal miners come to mind, but of course they don't count because muh white privilege.

555-COME-ON-NOW

if you are autistic about a game, why would you sagebomb a game thread you don't even play?

You're really fucking stretching if you consider these nintendo threads and how the fuck is a pirating thread considered marketing?

Of course.

Does autism need a reason to be?

He's back on the best seller list again, and his book is just in pre-order

Crap forgot archive

archive.fo/M1LDa

Let's hope this time it will come out.

im willing to break my no preorder rule for this book but canacuck has only kindle edition. i want a hard copy

I'm also not one to say, but I'm surprised a Dr. Seuss book is a best seller.

i mean hardcover

I think it's because a Dr. Seuss museum named after the book opened up in Massachusetts today.

only idiots think pirating is a lost sale/is not marketing.

Who the fuck is this?
No way it can be hotwheels. I refuse to believe it.

So was Brittany Venti always like this or did she get a taste for the attention?

What is the book about?

Ahh, that explains it.

she was always an attention whore. But I will give her props for trying to get attention by not giving a shit for PC culture rather than taking the easy route and spouting feminist SJW talking points to get on tv or something

Explain to those that do not know who or what?

But the Monster Hunter thread is about Monster Hunter and how to pirate XX. The series is not limited to Nintendo.

Milo. He is a narcissist after all. I'm hoping for a GG chapter.

She used to be a camwhore who pretended to be ebinly trolled by halfchan for attention.

She was a twitch streamer. Played the role of a dumb girl who didn't know anything while showing off her cleavage for views. At some point she got banned from twitch and then the next I heard of her was at the first HWNDU season. Unfortunately that's all I know about her.

archive.is/M7HEw

she used to be a Twitch Streamer that mocked the "girlgamer" stereotype by hamming it up to over 9000.

She turned out to be a halfchan Holla Forums poster, and when He will not divide us, she started showing up in the stream trolling.

At least the crazy attention seekers on the right are hot though.

Michelle rodriguez has nicer curves than I thought. Is this for the latest resident evil movie or something? :^)

Credit where it is due, milo is a narcissist, but hed probably admit to it if asked.

Ok.

archive.is/NryzU

archive.is/sbXkx
archive.is/oC6Yk
archive.is/Bdg8y

Also she has always been an attention whore but this is definitively not her usual way to do it.

was that the smuglypuff one?

Figures. Anyone who says western canada is not as pozzed as eastern canada, show them this.

He's bringing up other anti-gg names who got shit wrong as well. It's glorious.

I love this man, my favourite neutral.

No, that one got off completely scott free sadly. This was the womens march.

but she is trolling sjws, so it is acceptable.

glad I am not the only one to notice

i can't believe people thought she was playing a real person on stream. Most entries on her on various sites think she is literally some dumb PC girl on twitch

to be fair. If you play a character now and then to mock a group, that's fine. But if all you do is play that character, then you may as well be it. If she only ever plays the character of a dumb female gamer just interested in views, is she not just that person?

lol

What the fuck kind of name is that?
And wow, 30 hours community service for assaulting a woman in broad daylight, I'm sure the woke Twitter journos will be along soon to protest this gross miscarriage of justice.
Oh no wait, they're defending him.

…Isn't that called "segregation"?

I'm confused, how did he get off so scot-free after apparently committing assault so blatantly?

No, it's called empowerment and progress. :^)

Archives:
archive.is/wn1iy
archive.is/moB3B

Ndp thugs control alberta and hes ndp.

Not when it's being done for the good of nig- I mean, people of color™

Heh, oh connor.
Those accusations seems to be based on some solid things. The last one is not even an accusation, but a statement of fact. I have never heard of him until the clique's propping him up and rags giving him a little soapbox.

They've been doing this for the last 12 years and nobodies found out about it till they put out a video showing that black people "can" code too. And its in san franshithole.

good night gamergays

That's not an answer, Connor.

Stop targeting him for harassment.

Atlus is probably not interested in hiring you at this time, not connor. Please stop harassing them.

You ain't getting paid much, are ya?

Look, smartass. He did nothing wrong. He just stated his informed opinion on a game and used facts and evidence to back it up. If you can't handle that, go cry to Za- I mean mombot.

Connor its over.

After the shit he pulled I doubt anyone will want to hire him.

WeW
e
W

Ok, not connor.

See, that's why you did not get the job, connor. If you can't even make a clear simple tweet.

Jesus, at least try to act like you're not him

why do they come here?

You guys know that if someone is posting really shitty and obvious bait, you can just… not reply to it, right?

Because they think that their unfounded feelings on the matter will sway legitimate complaints and facts.
tl;dr, they're retarded and deserve bully

heyzeus

Occasionally, very occasionally, a few bait needs to be smacked around. Of course, reporting shitty bait is usually better.

archive.is/xhvpU

Oh great another fucking cape movie made a profit, can't wait for the next 80million to come out in the next month.
When is this super hero fad going to die they have run it into the ground.

meh we already knew exactly was going to happen, since it was clear it was going to be at least better than Superman and Batman v Superman. Which isn't hard.

The media narrative is the the most predictable thing ever.

never

Holy fucking shit, is this Ketchup?

Would not even be surprised.

cute

Jesus Christ, even the same taste in bad haircuts and problem glasses. I think it might actually be Ketchup

Has her real name EVER been revealed?

Every single time

Jesus Christ, how horrifying

Good thing i never had to deal with this shit.

who the fuck is ketchup

nvm looked it up

Will he ever stop?

they sound exactly the fucking same.

Plus Grayson Vreeland literally disappeared off the face of the earth in 2011

Guess who's birthday it is today, Sweden's worst nightmare.

What that the year he got his nuts chopped off?

Kevin Billings / Tech Times - Palmer Luckey Wants A Virtual Border Wall For America ("GameGate was an online movement that began in 2014 in response to personalities including Anita Sarkeesian, who called for more diversity and equality in the games industry.")

archive.fo/hUxQL

sometimes an ugly girl is just an ugly girl

Ha, no, she is not.

No he is shilling pretty hard in the thread.

I was gone for almost half a day and this is what I'm going to see right when I opened my Twitter timeline?! Seriously!?

I don't hear Sweden ranting very much about marie-rose, but it's probably because they're too busy praising Jamal for raping another kid.

Today is also Sweden's national day.
Those wacky nips knew what they were doing.
Marie is best dead or alive.

I was gone for almost half a day and this is what I'm going to see right when I opened the GG thread in Holla Forums?! Seriously!?

Now that's someone I haven't heard of in while.

dw i archived that shit before people stole me spreading it around
I was the first to reply to her last night saying she looks like a blobfish and when i woke up her dumb tweet had 300 replies lel

archive.is/4uNM3

It's a good feel.

Good evening, Suzuk/v/-gun.

ICHIBANNN~

Shill went into overdrive I see.

Yep. Someone claiming to be lefty/pol/ was spewing commie shit.

Self-styled rebels without a cause, in denial until the bitter end.
Pardonable prison sentences is too lenient for these fuckers.

I can only hope the upcoming E3 will at least be a hilarious disaster; everyone with common sense left could use the laughs.

Anons, it's the 73rd anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Normandy during Operation Overlord. Have you paid respects towards to those who are privileged?

ARCHIVES YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

What did she mean by this?

archive.is/A9NF0

I was wondering what was with that air-siren. Thanks user.

W-what does he mean by this…?

Meme shit

And look at Google on how they pay homage to these fallen soldiers, by saying what they fought for doesn't deserve recognition.

I am losing patience for this shit.

Is he dying?
Maybe that's why all his games deals with loss.

I assume blackmail or attempt to bully Laci into submission.

But they had image for fem nigger yesterday.

It's always the trannies.

Maybe >she wants the D too.

Purification by D actually works.

2D > 3D. Even an abbo knows this.

I love me some chubby girls if done right
just Hate fattties (real)
You also forget 2D > 3D

The D giveth and the D taketh away.

Think of how many men are led astray in order to satiate the D. At least 80% of the male SJWs we see now are only doing so because they want to get laid.

So I will hold my judgement on the purification of Green until she renounces her past mistakes.

I hope not.

Do any of you guys know if deepfreeze has an api? I've been looking to start a new project since I'm bored as fuck here in Blanc-Sablon.

You forgot about redemption for their crimes.
Which include rape, murder, blackmail and worst of all pedos.

I just noticed something. These clips are actually sponsored by Microsoft XBOX.

You noticed it now? You took a while with this.

Really you just noticed that now?

Microsoft and big tech companies are pozzed as fuck. They push for this bullshit so much you would think Soros has tapes with their CEOs fellating 12 years old ladyboys on them.

Really user, just now? And besides, Micro$oft has to salvage the Xbox brand by catering hard on virtue signalling labels than real gaming.

not really, David Foster Wallace described this situation in the Pale King and a tl;dr would be it has nothing to do with politics

Not much have to do with it except at the lower true believers level. Journos are in it because it is their job to harvest clicks for shekels, and a little because of their midlife crisis about being simple video games journalist. Which is funny because now they are simple clickbait peddlers with even less credibility. Anita/chelsea/other social media addicts are in opportunists who saw the possibility for easy shekels from beta nodders. Put together they pressure and blackmail devs/publishers into hiring them for consultations as a form of rackettering. It all comes down to money.

This is ironic because the cause of women/lgbtyoloswagwtfbbqfam is still used by white men, their perceived nemesis, to make shekels for themselves.

ugh really xbox? It's LATINX you bigots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinx
Hitler should have won.

How did you know I wanted to know what that neologism means?

Okay pardon me, is there a gook here?
I thought that a lot of companies were found out to be collaborating with Jew Park on South Korea, and they fucked off very quickly. So I went off to check some of them and–.
>Published on May 10, 2017
Wasn't PSY along the name list of people collaborating with Park?

It's like that Sperm Knight Milcream dude who named it Part 1 but never continued it. When you name shit Part 1 people expect a fucking part 2.

IIRC it turned out Psy was just an unknowing puppet for his record producer. The latter being involved with Park and her femluminnati.

Do you mean that K-pop celeb? I don't know, but gook confirmed that K-pop had some links with Korean CEOs , Norks and few corrupted worst korea politicians.

Nexon surprisingly wasn't, in fact that megalian cult tried to ruin them after they fired some emploee who wore a megalian shirt and we all know megalian are pro Park.
What happened to gookanon?

Probably not a good time in his timezone.

He was here several breads ago. He will return.
Nobody knows when though.

theres no advantage in letting some pop-star in on the action.

His computer fucked up and died, and he's still worried about Bad Korea going all crazy with the constant missile tests while having a leader that seems to want to appease China and Fatty Kim.

He occasionally posts sketches on twitter.

Probably moving to burgerland as a refugee and take advantage of being a minority or moving to a third world country, getting a qt underage brown wife and teaching darkmoon runes as a teacher near the beach.

Could you say he was a psy-op.
What a (((coincidence))).

You forgot that big companies like diversity hires because they are cheaper than better qualified and better workers frequently. Quality declines can be mitigated to some extent and frequently do with advertising backing things up.

I like Locon's little ballsack figures.

Is deepfreeze still being updated? I want to use a central source of outlets and journos and avoid the same mistakes as with bad angler by starting my own db on the side which lead to discrepancies.

I believe quota-hiring will make your company eligible for government tax-breaks.

It was last updated in March.

If you hire based on race/sex then skill and talent then your company will die.

Current enough, thanks user.

Do you think the suits can see beyond their nose? They see the guaranteed tax-breaks and just go for it. Fuck HR that has to deal with the snowflake invasion, fuck productivity (That supervisor stuff. Fuck them), fuck lawsuits getting more frequent, etc, etc. Some will wise up, but the bigger the company the more detached the higher ups are.

This is more sufferimg than you would think, this is why I volunteer for work in remote locations.

Ahhhh, good times, good times

Didn't those sunset faggots come back crawling a few months after?

Jesus Christ, Sadiq is a fucking retard.
archive.is/UY7sx

It is that mudslime London mayor. Even if he tries to cancel Trump visit, he will be just ignored.

He can't do shit all he does is run the Buses and the Tube when the cunts aren't on strike.

Didn't he said the exact same thing last year?

No, last year he said to ban Trump entirely

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40178183

France is getting Franced
again

It's just part and parcel of living in a city.

They had their chance and they blew it.

False alarm. Just some sandnigger attacking police with a hammer getting promptly shot.
archive.is/CAxDZ

Most of those people are social media addicts, they NEED the validation of likes amd retweet. Look at Gallant, Millions of tweets for 55 followers or so.

DOA got banned in Swedenistan because it "promotes pedophilia".

Only Dimensions.

Actually it wasn't even that. It was literally a dude on Flashback (swedistan's biggest forum) who said he'd bet he can get Nintendo sued for promoting pedophilia because of Kasumi's naked ass in a test tube.
Nintendo pulled the game from the region over a forum post.

Based Nintendo, XD!
sega should not have been the one that died

Based nips Nyotengu is still better though.

What the faggots. By some cuck ramblings, they pullout game from entire region.

You will never have a Trump-supporting Japanese waifu.

Just because of ONE cuck nobody cares about in a forum? I refuse to believe that, they must have banned the game for something else, right?

Kathy threw her carreer and reputation out of the window for 5min of virtue signaling.

Never say never!

It's not banned at all. Bergsala, the fucks Nintendo contracted to handle the nordic region, are just fucking retards.
They're corrupt, shut down club Nintendo in the 90's, decided the Wii and it's games should have the same prices as the 360 and PS3, hardly even advertise the products and have done essentially everything they can to fuck over Nintendo in the region.
Yet NoE won't do shit about it.

Reminds me of the whole "create another earthbound" situation.

Who is this titty monster again? I know someone told her name, but I forgot it. Isn't she a hentai artist?

That's a lot of retardation, yes.

Eternal Salt
twitter.com/ConnorKrammer/status/872068446003113984
archive.is/r9zZc
archive.is/3Z7sw
archive.is/TgMhe

I don't believe Mombot "abused" anyone here, especially on bloddy Twitter, unless I missed something.

From my expert opinion the guy is setting himself up to be unemployable. He seems like the guy who would make it easy to link his identity to his Twitter account amd any sane individual watchinghis timeline would put his resume in the trash. He's a walking liability.

Eat shit Bitchford.

You're thinking of Wamusato Haru, she mostly does milf stuff.

Disagreeing with someone or calling them out on their lies isn't abuse Connor you fucking dense retard.

"Abused" in the sense they felt butthurt about a Japanese mother who disagreed with him and his buddies attempt to worm themselves into a translation job instead of earning it.

She will stop when Connor will finally fuck off from Atlus and finds another job. What won't happen, if he won't stop being butthurt about it.

I could have sworn that there's an archive of him tweeting "Zack", but I can't find it right now.

My kind of woman.
So is this the same woman or is this just another random ara?
In any case, thanks for the info, Satan.

I don't know if they're the same but there are a lot of female hentai artists.

I know the feel. Its a never ending wave of stupid. But it doesn't even bother me anymore.

I hear Chris Ray Gun conquered feminism with the power of dick.

The Patriarchy wins again!

This I know, and Wamusato Haru is among my favorite.

Did she just assume their gender? ugh triggered.

He and Laci Green are dating in response SJW threw her under the bus branding her a traitor.

If you had to work in a western game studio (no glorious nipon or poland or anything. Europe, Murica or Canada), which would you still consider safe these days?

Why do I doubt this, since there is footage of people on the streets chanting trump's name?

I wouldn't bother and just make my own with some friends. Sure, it's the most difficult route, but I'd like to not have politics shoved down my throat.
But if I have to choose, I wonder if Croteam's recruiting.

He only angered the cucks who already surrendered their national identity, culture, country and freedom so they can be called a tolerant and enlightened people.

How do you say
in Arabic?

None from AAA and small bit of indie.
Avoid rainbow colors haired people.
Be wary of HR and PR employees.

If the Czech Republic isn't blocked, then I'll go with Warhorse Studios.

These people sicken me. They literally start making everything about their sexism on a TERROR ATTACK where people died.
It just never ends with that infamous phrase of "Everything is sexist, everything is homophobic and you have to point it all out!"

He was the design lead for Mafia 1 and 2, the attention to detail was fucking incredible. So Warhorse Studios it is and here's to Kingdom Come Deliverance

I kind of figured.

Well, in week or so the election in the UK will decide the fate of the britbongs, Big Brother Style Internet Censorship with an effective leader like Theresa May that can't deliver security or even a Brexit FU to the EU or the Commie Islam apologist Jeremy Corbyn who wants to get back to the EU and usher in Sweden 2.0 on the UK.

Fug, really need to go bed.

LOL

It is what I'm doing, but I figure nothing is certain and I will still have to 'network' to promote my work. Sad.

Maybe he'll pen another song for us.

Bitchford on suicide watch.

Talk about Rock and a hard place.

Last post.
techraptor.net/content/devolver-digital-cancels-public-access-area-at-e3

They better follow Nintendo's lead, we can scratch them out if they aren't showing anything by E3.

Why the hell do so many transwomen do this shit? Do they think shit talking gamergate will magically turn their Y chromosome into an X and give them a vagina? Do they honestly think this will get them accepted into club woman? Fuck, I haven't seen a single transmen give a shit about this.

Feels bad man

Because this is the only thing they have in their lives, this is the only thing that gives them meaning and attention.

So, a man?

I want Mombot to interrogate me about my preference for older women.

Now we are reaching shitposting levels, could anyone tell me why Punisher is now an hydra agent? Holla Forums doesn't answer me.

What

Nick Spencer is a hack. The in universe reason I can't tell you.

Because it's marvel. The Punisher working for hydra is as retarded as captain america working for hydra.

So apparently this was big on
Some freelancer )he's posted there a lot) on Breitbart apparently lied about protest turnouts in Canada for a pro-trump anti-trudeau thing
He's saying 5,000; police say it was a few hundred. A webcam apparently shows it apparently being smaller than the yoga class there.
Any anons know anything about this either being true or untrue or that was this just a plain-old screw up or straight up lie plain and simple?

archive.is/LTVat

Punisher came our with an hydra skull replacing his usual symbol and said Hail Hydra.

They are going to kill him off, right?

They are going to replace him with a black transgender woman with an anti gun message like people joked a few months ago.

The memeteor wouldn't come any closer.

I pooped my butt and now my butt hurts.

Faggot

Poop from your mouth next time.

is this stealth advertising for a new Watamote Radiohead doujin?

I really though that they've learned of their mistakes. Guess they didn't.

I am pretty sure that this is the reason why they attack witcher 3 back then. Remember when the new ME:A came out and people complained about how shitty it is? And suddenly out of nowhere gaming journalists start posting old ass glitch witcher 3 videos.

Forget about the black transgender bullshit, an anti-gun message with the Punisher would be beyond retarded. I don't think Marvel would try THAT.

Looked a little and this has to be the biggest bullshit that I've seen.
Does Marvel really think that later turning the story into "Oh, they were just pretending on being Hydra's agents so they can destroy it" bullshit will work?

I've learned these last years that marvel is full of retards, so some bullshit like that won't even surprise me.

Is that a cobra sight mounted backwards or is it some sort of eotech with a tube glued to the lens?

It looks like a cross between an Eotech with something that goes through the lens. Also, it looks like an AK, but the mag looks thinner. Even if it was a 5.45, It looks like it's rather thin.

It was hilarious watching that stream because pre-2010 shoe looked like the biggest stereotype of a fucking Jersey guido girl back then. She didn't act like it with her edgy atheism but fucking god damn it, I had Jersey Shore flashbacks looking at her.

oh great reddit is here

Since there is no Baker Around

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: This War Continues Edition

Women have always been the primary victims of war, remember? :^)

Yayoi is the ideal daughter

Nobody's going to respond to you if you suggest Breitbart isn't credible. On Holla Forums, you might even get banned.

Its not about Breitbart being uncredible. its about this being an example of a screwup by them. They're alright, but if we let shit like this slide they'll just keep doing it.

Not really, since it is fairly common for people to say that Breitbart is run by Jews

Well not run by Jews but with heavy Jewish influence

Comme ç'est mignon

Probably something SINoALICE related since it "released" today and that tweet is from yesterday.

It was his birthday.

No frenchie, you have it wrong.
Hands up don't shoot only work when police try to shoot you, it does not work towards invaders.

>Didn't refresh in the morning, went to work, came back now
>Including the deleted ones, my version of the thread has over 740 posts in it
>Mark had to activate his admin almonds and ask what hornet's nest we'd kicked this time
This is gonna be a fun month.

Any chance of a René Descartes Edition?

We already know that (at least one of) Devolver's social media team lurks infini/v/; they must've realised how credible Höek's threat was.

Because he's a white male which means he's LITERALLY Hitler.

He pre announced the title, seems to follow baking procedure, and if it's who I think it is, I've seen his work before.
Meh, I had to reset my machine.

/polk/ is goon central and Holla Forums might as well be compromised.
these threads are the last bastion tbh.

Oh god the anger, the rage. Fucking manspreading persecution arrived my country.

My country is turning into a fucking feminist hellhole like the rest of europe.

What's your country Satan… Malta, Greece… Italy?

Spain.

It was bad enouth, but they are going full tumblr feminist over here when I thought I could be slightly safe because my country is full of racist people.

Meh, that's your punishment for rejecting classic literature and only allowing Youtubers books, you had it comming… but worry not, with Rajoy and the anger that is accumulating… they are in for a bad ride.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I thought spain was a feminist shihole for a long while now. That GG-friendly drawfag tells a lot of grim tales.

El Rubius is one of our great writers. Now seriously, kill me to end the suffering.

If our rightwing wasn't totally corrupted and sucked Germany's cock so much I wouldn't mind.

Well, it IS a feminist shithole like most western countries regarding the law, where women have all the rights and no responsabilities, but now they are jumping into full Tumblr american feminism. People was already against feminism, but now it is going to get worse.