ARMS LORE DEEPENS: WAKE UP, GET UP, GET OUT THERE!

ARMS LORE DEEPENS: WAKE UP, GET UP, GET OUT THERE!

Twintelle X Panther art when?

Is the arms lore; "Knuckle-Deep"?

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER THREAD
You can easily post this and discuss it in the other 2 threads.

There's only two threads, this one and one other about ARMS specifically. If you want to nitpick this one can remain entirely on the grounds that it's speculation and story rather than gameplay mechanics. Your next line will be, "A quality thread just got pushed off the board for this!"

lol

Threads for the test punch that is over that got fucked up in the alacrity fuck over and turned into shitflinging matches?

Sorry i'm taking up space from another sage bombed thread about people liking what i dont like bud, a thousand pardons grand thread police.

This useless game is shilled so hard. Its not even as fun as punch out was.

Excuse me while I go shill Monster Hunter in threads about it and maybe do some Capcom shilling in that thread about Legacy Collection 2.

"A quality thread just got pushed off the board for this!"

This game isn't be shilled hard at all

Stop making Switch threads

MS rep pls, just because it worked in 2007 doesnt mean its working this time.

I want this daddy to fuck me until I'm unconscious

BLACK MAGIC
L
A
C
K

M
A
G
I
C

ARMSethyst

THICK!

They are all big girls.

This art looks horrible.

The only ARMS I care about are Wild ones.

Its still new, the fire only now rises for these big girls in masks.

Wild Arms 3 best wild arms, it will never be better.

Do you see that fucking anatomy? It's awful.

This art is also not good, Jesus Christ. ARMS is gonna be that series to make good art out of.

To not make new art out og

I smell a ribbongirlfag

But at least its not a mechanicafag. The chinese D.Va

You fucked it up not once, but twice.

Get gone. OP is a niggerfaggot as well.

Beautiful

If you're going to shill this shit game at least check the catalog first. There's already two ARMS threads and this post doesn't warrant it's own thread.

Go shill somewhere else nintendrone.

Take your failing anti switch message and blow it out your ass.

Minmin is cute! CUTE!

You sure showed me.

There's actually an ARMS thread up and running. Check the catalog.

I REALLY REALLY wish Arms was anything but a fighting game
How much fun can you possibly have with a fighting game if you're not into the whole competitive shit? Especially now with so much other shit to play

What a waste of resources, could've ported some WiiU games to the switch.

its a party game like mario kart. but with waifus.

The level of competition will be similar to that of Splatoon, aka almost none.

But splatoon actually has interesting mechanics, with matches that go 4vs4, with weapons that mix up how the teams work with shit that is clearly made for support and shit that is made for attack.
Not to mention the maps are hugely different and offer a very large array of different gameplay.

In this the maps don't matter and the team based gameplay looks boring as fuck.
I dunno, I'm sure I could be wrong, but I don't think I've had less interest in a game in a very long time.

I'd be okay if we were a few years into the Switch's life span, but the console needs actual system sellers, not this shit.

Nintendo really isn't confident about this game

Arms has a lot of fun stuff they havent advertised people noticed in the tests, like how using dodge in mid jump makes min min spin kick to deflect close projectiles. The game rewards timing, with shitters you can spam grab but theres going to be some people who get into the minutia just as much as splatoon or worse.

I really hope they don't go too far with the splatoon similarities with Arms.
I swear if you get fist Journals or some shit in the "story" mode I'm going to be flustered.

Tbh the manga did it better

No, my next line will be you're a fucking retard. This thread can be put into the other two despite what this fucking dipshit says. You passive aggressive women don't want to post in there because it's filled with people you don't like. Grow a pair.

Should've combined it with a game like Windlands so you could first person Spiderman swinging all over a huge map and ALSO punch the shit out of people.

Big map might've been a mistake, I'd rather have had a platinum style beat em up.
Then if they have time throw in the multiplayer we have now.

I mean shit there's like 6 characters and the stages are small as shit, this is not even a year's worth of gamedev for someone as experienced as nintendo.

No fuck you. Lore and gameplay don't need exclusive threads. We have generals for a reason.

and then ascended super autists like yourself shit your pants and stick around in generals saging about how its time to go back to reddit because "generals are a gateway to shittaste the board doesnt need". Every single fucking time.

Of course they aren't. It isn't Legend of Mario: Amiibo Princess.