harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Minerva_McGonagall
youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
youtube.com/watch?v=grghUduGWIA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're dead Jim

I didn't do too bad.

Kogasa needs help being scary :c

NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT!

That isn't classified as spam anymore Erio

Kind of looks like an extra from the Harry Potter movies.

we challenjour now

Was it classified as spam under the Luka regime?

That's a weird Miku.

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Minerva_McGonagall

i don't remember skintight bodysuits in harry potter but it's cool that you have an opinion and stuff

Went to the airport earlier to get some cash and I noticed they had a thing saying you can't smoke OR vape within 10ft of the door

btw does anyone know what it's called when you have trigger finger paralysis?

Yeah

i don't have any particularly "triggered" mikus

Soto is taking too long, someone give me a new photo to draw.

color over this

draw your artist's rendition of me

Steve Buscemi eating a gelato.

Luka is low key the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board feels low energy lately and spam like that seems like a solution.

Why are you triggered, cutie?

uou were spammign

saved

I cybered Bebop so it's not spam anymore.

you want me to redraw it basically?

but.
what if I don't want to do that.
I'm better at copying shit. I only do furfag stuff without an original.

oh good

well then youre' gross

im asking you to trace it over and color it in the same way you did sotos

Kyouko being cute

It iswe need new people

Sorry cooki I'm so fucking high rn
Gimme like a few minutes

How've you been? ^^

Want to join an /s4s/ and /trash/ recruitment force?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

maybe
I don't manage those boards anymore so I never look at it

i've been better, but stuff is seeming to be going ok for now
more migraines and sleeplessness
in fact, i'ma lie down now
niiiininini

Maybe I'll make a thread on one of them soon. In the meantime, everyone should do some cocaine.

Good luck; sleep well~

Socute

pls

maybe

you got a friend in me
you got a friend in meeee

only here to say hi to erio

alright you can go now

get a life.

oh oh ok can do

boo.

Yeah I guess some people would take that post seriously.

A wise crazy person once said "Happiness lies within one's self, and the way to dig it out is cocaine."

Any fun dreams lately? ^^

Hi bby

Are you e-dating Eisen?

appreciated

sad furry :(

It is a reprobate's lot in life.

Pls

i dont really wanna talk on here anymore
id tell you all about it but youre never on skype/steam

Copy and paste everything you tell him about it and send it to me too.

they already do that with everyone else
eh

Have you kind of left threads? I'm on Steam right now.

This doesn't really involve something they actively dislike, though.

You seem like you could use some cocaine yourself. ^^

it still goes along with the "bebop is doing x because of y"

if only i had some

r6s is the new csgo

Ihad a dream tonight where zyra and me were roomates and we had the idea to go dingdongditch on the doorbell on the people a few floors so we went down a few floors and smashed the door with a sledgehammer then ran really fast back up and almost past our door because inour autism we left the door open and we didnot recognize the door when it was open because we could not see all the stuff that was pasted onto it

Carry me.

Carry me too.

nonono
Iam unable to carry

that one was harder for some reason

but I only like to line the pictures rn because I'm tired asf

saved

love it

Come to NA anyway.

Why haven't you tried any drugs yet? You talk about wanting to but then don't.

I'm pretty high and had to read this a couple of times. That's a pretty forceful dingdongditch. :3

Ihad to be the responsible one saying time to bail or we would have been caught

we managed to just bearly close the door behindus when those downstairs started noticing something was wrong

nnnnn not feeling like na now

really

3 times with the same crew and we've not lost a single round.

I usually get my hands on weed pretty quick when I want it but then end up selling it for double the price

siege>csgo
ranked is hilarious in it and teamplay is 10/10 even in low ranks. 80% of the time everyone on a team have mics

I'd think they'd hear their front door being violently broken with a sledgehammer. :3

Maybe you're too jewish for drugs.

I actually applied for a license to grow a shit ton of marijuana here, for business reasons of course

I want another picture to draw

*hugs*
:)

cooki I only have tiny lil post its
What do you want me to draw fam?
I gotchu

isn't that the one where it's all in that house?

there are multiple maps
one is even designed of the waco building and the surrounding area is of the town i live in

sounds good

its really fun
i'm carrying my team hard right now

Maybe I'll do that later in life too, when I come back to an America that's been made great again.

but send it to me on steam. from like imgur or something bc I'm gonna go lay down. :P

play more! have fun
feel happy~

luka is comfy!
just chilling and watching youtubes

>tachanka and kapkan dancingkawaii

just live with me up in the mountains. be self sufficient and grow our own shit and kill anything

I am! I post when I'm dead or the round is over, feel free to watch btw

I love how detailed Tachnka, Kapkan, and Glaz are
Russians >>>

I took your advice but it ended up coming out pretty weird
Can't stop laughing tho
Didn't have space to do the ears

thanks~

Might as well get the urge to travel out of my system first and go somewhere with a low cost of living for a while to pull in shekels; it'll help. Then we can address the urge to be a goddamned mountain man and kill all the animals.

fair warning, 2months away from technology, living in the woods while surrounded by guns and animals that want to kill you somewhat changed u
its why i do it every year tho
I get to be me

the only urge I get is to think with my brain and not go with instinct which will fuck you over sometimes

LOL

The development that comes with it is perhaps the main part of the appeal for me.

I think instinct is a pretty undervalued thing; the problem is in separating it from anxiety and shit. I guess the key is having a clear head.

I don't want to leave my bed.

when I say that I don't even mean in any "edgy" ways you would normally think
at least for me I'm more at peace with things and feel free to do what I like, even when I'm not actively hunting something and I'm just roaming the land.
It's really nice to just get lost out there sometimes and really get to look around at things you wouldn't normally notice otherwise, it's beautiful.

I didn't realize what it was at first but went with it and I was rewarded for it greatly. Only a few times have I ever thought it was a good idea to go against it and I was horribly wrong each time. Thankfully nothing serious.

So stay in bed.

Have you been able to apply it to life in general more after getting more in touch with it that way?

I dunno about squash but I had to get up to pee.

Why would you leave it so early anyway?

I might.

u fkn wot m8

Hi

Just pee in him next time.

Broaden your horizons. Lay on your couch for awhile.

Yeah, I feel a sense of danger way before anything actually happens. Generally applies with people too, though I don't think it formed from that, I've just dealt with too many shit people to keep falling for/putting up with the same shit.

woof~

oh hi.
you should draw more

stop trying to give me an erection so early in the morning.

hi squash.

Sorry.

I forgive you. that's your one for the day.

I have that kind of sense with people too, when it comes to certain traits. I've learned to listen to it.

Things have been boring so I'm going to namedrop Alice2 right here.

Dont be ridiculous

You should draw the exact same amount that you do now.

This ones for buttercup

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay

I fucked up on the k

Im getting rusty

I certainly feel like one when I drink so much I pass out.

kawaii

Still never had problems with them but they probably are that way

Oh is that where you went?

yup. yesterday was a very heavy drinking day, even by my normal standards.

Two beers?

♥

that can legit get me pretty drunk

I don't know the exact amount, but it was quite a lot of vodka. I went from comfortably more than half full of a 1.5 L bottle down to needing to go to the store for more very soon.

cutest wolf girls 2k16

Blood-chan seems to be Alice2's new Jack/Chen/Bern etc.

I'm not sure who that's more depressing for.

that isn't what i clicked at all

adorable

By the way I do NOT mean the Chen in the Skype group who used to spam about nekos.

That's because you're a habitual butt-chugger, though.

Kudos to your liver.

well it is.

I'll kill that son of a bitch yet for the crime of being in my body while I'm depressed a lot.

guilty

shut up faggot

very well.

no clue what that means tbh
do Chen and Alice have bad blood? I made a joke about the two earlier and Chen sort of just stopped talking right after.. lol

oh, a different chen. hmmm

def

good pet

Wait, wait, I thought we were talking about your liver, not your boyfriend..?

Speaking of which, inflation videos on Youtube continue to be top notch content.

so what's up then, moogs?

we were. I don't have any desire to kill my ex.

i cant question your taste it's proven to be infallible before.

writing a little before i start my next page. wbu

I just woke up. this is probably going to be my whole day, just. here. taking the day off work because I really need an emergency mental health day after the shitshow that was yesterday.

I wonder if the feeling is mutual.

Oftentimes I feel bad for other people because they aren't me. Then I remember that they're not me, so fuck them.

what happened

literally

when a thred's so ded you start looking for a new thred link

hi

People in her chat are afraid of BLOOD-CHAN

oh
lmfao how pathetic

Are they going to be angry at you for taking the day off?

I don't get why people are so stingy with their consent, like, at least give me a chance to prove it to you dude.

everybody knows it gets better as it goes along

2/10 snoozorama drama

the break up wasn't, but if anyone was going to wish the other harm it would have been me.

I'd rather not go over it all, it was bad enough just dealing with it. the summary version is the people I work with are incredibly stupid, combine that with a bunch of bullshit little things that all happened one after another, and my back was so bad I couldn't even sit for a while, mix that all in with my already perilously high stress levels at any given time these days and it isn't a nice result.

no, it's an unpaid sick day, they don't care.

hello fish.

That's the whole message to struggling gay youth, isn't it?

Not that the struggling is unwelcome.

She almost got someone there to kill herself, apparently.

You're like Sci with trying to shove your little opinion penis into things.

What's with your back anyway? Do you have Tsuchi's knee for a spine?

*themselves

LOL
wow you have to be some kind of dumb to listen to her 100% like that

Oh well Im sorry about that

try to chill out

oh my god they are advocating rape

not that thats a bad thing

I've seen how they react to her in threads and stuff.

Where do you think you are, dude? The thread is this dead, and you're trying to get people to talk less? I mean, suit yourself I guess.

Maybe a little bit of rape will straighten those confused kids out. We're really going in the wrong direction with these conversion camps, methinks.

morn

Whenever i see blood chan post i want to kill myself
to not have to see blood chan post anymore
am i rite

Do we have happy bard or sad bard today?

just turn the gay camps into rape camps it'll be fine

Commenting on the nature of certain kinds of low energy opinion assertions is also talking.

She's not that bad; you just have to know how to deal with her. :3

car accident a few years ago fucked it up. it just always hurts, but usually it's a level I can handle. sometimes it gets really bad.

that's what the drinking was for, and will be for today.

I think I smell bipartisan support.

Or maybe that's my house on fire.

As long as you keep posting the insufferably boring anime pictures, it's all good.

well I mean
Im posting black and white
but does it really have to be so black and white?

Today or uh
well yesterday seeing as its like 4 a.m
was pretty heavy
my best friend finally got out ol recently for like 600 bucks bail i helped him with
he has a no contact order with his brother so hes not even alloowed in his own damn house
I really feel for him he's been having trouble eating and sleeping at the place he's staying now and I can see the stress he wears itt on his sleeve

I had to go to his house to pick some shit up and the dude who reported hiim falslely to the cops was trying to physically bar me from entering but I verbally fucked this kid and pushed him aside
Got the shit I needed and made him look like a bitch in his own house

I have a headache today
I wanna go to sleep but not so tired

Even though Im pretty stressed because of the stress around me
I am not feeling much happiness or sadness
i dont really know how I feel today

how do you feel?

I sort of like the people in that chat but I don't know them enough to go there often. When I felt like I wanted to get to know them better someone tried to dox me and ended up posting a bunch of fake info from my IP and I was kinda just like "haha" but really I was thinking "what the hell is wrong with you"

good luck

I will allow half a wall to be built

I am glad I haven't seen blood chan in a few days/ weeks
how are you doing this morning then?
what has you up so early?

was that gray?
sounds like something he might do

thank you, moogs.

Mroning.

rawr

no problemo

it is.

how's it going

I fell asleep again after already being up.

Pretty good. Might run to Mc.Donalds for some food before work.

I thought you might have. at least it was only for a little bit.

The most important meal of the day
I hope you enjoy it
and a good day at work as well

I assume you've gone to a doctor about it? Do you think that a second car accident would bend everything back into place?

I'm alright. Good luck with your murderous friend and everything.

Which half? The top or the bottom?

Is that your cat impression? It's not very good.

lets go before the sun comes up

I know it's supposed to be coffee but every time I see this image in my mind it's just a solo cup and you're a raging alcoholic

one side of the border will have a wall and the other half will not

ah come now he didnt do anything but push someone

I really don't care about your worthless opinion on the topic of avatars either. Have fun with those animal penises.

Why did they do that?

I'm nocturnal still. And yeah, she's kind of bored with threads, as many have been.

Why'd you get out of bed so early? :3

Yeah. It wasn't too long.

I will. How are you?

Alright.

I only sleep a couple of hours a day.

I have been to various doctors and other places that were supposed to help, but nothing fixed it. I think the only thing for it would be surgery, but not only is that very expensive I'm also pretty wary of it. easy to end up worse than you went in with back surgery.

I've been wondering the same thing actually, so whenever I see a car that looks like it might crash into the one I'm in I try and turn my back towards it just in case.

hopefully they stay bored with the threads
nocturnality is great
or uh
whatever it's called

y head is pulsing
No mans sky has been fun
even gotten to enjoy it with some friends in real life
it's been a while since I was able to experience a want to play any games and thats really nice

how are you

No. I would say who too but I feel they didn't do it entirely out of hostility since it was during a time when people were joining just to fuck with them.
Still put me off though

I don't know. I joined as a few were discussing something so I didn't want to interrupt and shortly after Alice joined and almost immediately asked who I was, before I could answer the person posted the stuff. It was weird.
Even in all the shady communities I'm in, nobody has ever done something like that to someone unless they had it comingand when they did it they made sure it was correct

Morning gang!

Is a side different from a half?

Was that someone close to the edge? Because in that case, he shouldn't have been pushed.

I literally do and will continue to. It makes my heart sing to have your support, as meaningless as it is.

You have perfected the art of passive-aggressive driving.

maybe 1 out of 10 in that place aren't batshit crazy

Good morning I hope you're well

no

That's good. And I've been alright. Going to work 2 jobs. Running for food real fgast.

That sounds pretty stressful
Don't overload yourself

Boy am I glad we got that ironed out. It's been hanging over me all week. Like the top half of a wall or something.

I agree.

I just wish that I would allow myself to speak to them more often, it just doesn't feel right to go there right now though.

Not very healthy; you should probably try to fix that. Insomnia?

What has she done to trigger you so?

And yeah, that's the word~

I guess that person was just eager to lap at Alice2's asshole.

who knows
Back when I still kept company there I'd keep it up just like steam or msn or whatever
used to feel pretty welcoming

hey, long time no see, howdy

aah You've been practicing your american dialect
good job

Maybe. It was someone who has been there for a long time and I thought I was on good terms with. Oh well.

I remember the msn days I tried to shill using AIM for a while because Moot used it and when I found out I was just really happy

I think that chat's anus is somewhat tight in regards to new people coming in.

It's in the nature of many cults to construct and maintain their own little realities seperate from the outside world.

on the goodside of things this entire fiasco with my best friend has made his family deadset on kicking out the younger brother

He actually commit grand theft auto a week or two ago and is probably going to get sent away by the courts to aldora because he's a repeat offender
he's under house arrest atm

So I will finally have a new home and can get on with my life
and my best friend lives there too
Its been a long time since I had a brother
I'm still the big brother

how else am I meant to order from Papa's house?

I almost forgot how lulz NouCome was

your daddy is american?

I guess I was invited to join by a few people so it felt very welcoming at first

very sad of them tbh

From papa john!

GOD.
FUCKING.
DAMNIT.

what kind of pizzza places do you have in britbongistan?

i just sa a cricketbro
I let him go free so he could feed my spiderbros

Does this mean you're coming out of your depressive phase?

It shows that their little bubble is weak.

Makes sense; Alice2 is pretty easily identifiable as a huge cunt on any given day.

Dominoes, pizzahut, pizza express and papa john's are the big chains
But we have so many small time pizza joints.
Small time pizza joints are alright.
Cheap and okay.
But you wanna go to a chain if you want a real good pizzapie

God damn Japanese rappers

All the Alice sound like shit.

Small time pizza joints are alright.
Cheap and okay.
But you wanna go to a chain if you want a real good pizzapie
this is the exact opposite in america

J-rap is such a weird genre, and concept in general

I did some mushrooms a few days ago and I've felt pretty great since

Alice is shit. ScootAlice though, they are r-really quite s-something else.

It w-would seem y-you missdid the g-g-gr-greentext, Fish.

I just wanted fun random talking but nah they were eh

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f--f-f-f-f-f--f-f-f--f-f--f-f-f-f--f-ff--f-f-f-ffuck~

lmfao

Ban them next time they come.

isn't there actually a way to fuck the system and VPN your way into buying games cheaper on steam?

FIGURES.

You seem agitated b-by that. It is o-okay to m-make mistakes you kn-know.

ALICE

kek

I remember the lens flares

seriously though I haven't had sex in 4 months and it's like I'm a virgin again

This will surely solve all of your problems.

I haven't really found fault with Alice1 tbh, other than that she's naive and maybe kind of easily manipulated. She's pretty cool even if the meme she started is bad.

Do they usually have that effect? I thought they were mainly just good for having hallucinations.

I find them to be sort of repulsive on an instinctual level.

Sex isn't everything y-you know. Silly b-bakas.

no

yeah. one day the ruble crashed or something and steam "lost" a fuck load of money from the steam market getting fucked over by russian bots buying dank csgo knives
its also how you get games to dl for you earlier than supposed to when preordering

i haven't actually gotten to talk to many for more than a couple of minutes before so i haven't felt that way about them yet

It doesn't work that way.

stop complaining and go sell yourself already

2:52 AM - muguna: Who here is actually a hot girl who hates japanese animation?
2:52 AM - Werwolf: no one
Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What are you, the simile police?

thatas not how virginity works

who knows
probably just imagining it
II'm not elated or anything
But I mean I dont feel a weight dragging me down

I am already on the line with head of sads.

Wait, didn't you like rape Ui or some shit?
Doesn't that count as sex?

What about rape baby

I lost my virginity and had sexual encounters with 7 different people that week. and it's been like 4 months since that.

Raped his pantry more like

what about it?

TONIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Didnt you fuck rape baby grill

WE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I feel like I did this
no regrets because I loove that song

no. she had extreme trauma issues and we never actually had sex.

If you actually raped them then your kind of fucked up.

you should have given her vagina blunt force trauma

then ur noot a virgin anymore slut

oy vey

it was rare that she'd ever even touch me, like, it took me going to a hospital to get a hug out of her. our relationship was amazing when we first met but it went downhill FAST once I had to take her in and she couldn't get her meds and was going through pregnancy hormones.

I will fuck anything that consents

Stumbled upon it rn

Brings me back dude

redownloaded paint tool sai now photoshop is next

/blog

It's almost as if a mental hospital is not a good place to meet a potential partner. Who'da thunk it?

let me see you ass

End blogposting.

your*

Have I shown you this band?

youtube.com/watch?v=grghUduGWIA

You said you just have phases like that; I guess the phase is finally ending.

Don't forget to Refine Edge.

Paying for photoshop is worth
make the memes

anything cute and female/trap

That's pretty shallow.

for what purpose

im not shallow

Like Fish's vagina

god i am retarded today im leaving to go think about that

s a v a g e

I'm not sure what you're downloading Photoshop for exactly so I just spouted a meme.

feel better, moogs.

Don't think too hard. You'll hurt your pretty little head.

Wait, does Fish have a vagina?
I thought they were mtf but pre op.

girldick is far superior to neovag

Thats the joke

Pretty bad joke.

draw me a cute pic pls

that would make sense
the next month or two I'm pretty hopeful for

Someone I havent talked to in years messaged me today I thought it was kinda quaint
ole limes

okay I have a psych appointment at noon thirty tomorrow and I took 2 2mg bars of sxanax like half an hour ago so bed time for me

YOU ALREADY GOT ONE FROM ME YOU SLUT

where is mine?

woof woo f

awoo

apparently

wait so why haven't you fucked in 4months? :^)

its the best

p-pls

no. I'll listen after this game

Only because you feel foolish for not getting it.

I have no social life

and I'm ugly

BED TIME

NINI

Eh. I always found pre op dicks and post op vaginas to be kind of nasty.

you didnt draw cup caek 1

Back later threadirinos

oh shit
thats relatable af

You already made a good night post.
Stop fishing for ninis and leave.

go out more anyway and stop being conscious about that shit

goodbye scooter 2 dooter

I'm giving you a goodnight because squash said fishing and it amused me. goodnight.

People like him really should stay inside.

tfw nobody draws u shit
it'd probably be something to do with a gun anyway. nothnx/

Yo

Wow way to be passive aggressive about it.

pew pew

Why? I don't know much about them

hello, neko.

Luka pls
I don't even mention them first everyday anymore, everyone just knows and always brings shit up. Like my friend did yesterday because he's looking at buying a gun and wanted to "speak to an expert"

Did he really leave because of Sci?

When did "what dat mouth do" become a meme? I've suddenly started seeing it on Tumblr lately.

You were passed out or something
Talk about bad luck

Its all there, black and white, clear as crystal
He loses
He gets nothing!

/k/ pls go

Is your name Black Cat because you're black? :3

you mentioned it first

:3c

Good evening.

haha I don't really know
I thoguht he left a bit earlier than sci came around to eb honest but maybe

first you can't even bully me properly and now you won't spoil me a little? wow, soto.

hi goggles.

photoshop is done

ive redeemed myself

what is all there? why doesn't cuppers get one?
:(

nice trips

Thas pretty lewd bard
I'll match you

Wanna find out?

Hey cupcake
I got the next two days off. I'm so relieved

Yes. Also cause I'm unlucky so don't cross my path.

They're unhinged, but in the boring kind of way.

Hey Cupcakes.

that's great. I hope you enjoy the time.

I've been saying it for at least the past 2years
seen it for 3 but not often used ever

pls

someone from here brought up guns with me earlier so idc atm
Luka pls

kinda tbh

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
Did you not get the reference?

Sorry for being so shitty
I've been lacking motivation lately

oh my god paint tool even came with more textures to play with

Mmhm
How are you doing?

*Slurp*

Can't you download like a billion of those with either program?

what dat mouth do has been a facebook meme for a few months

well now I feel bad. I was just teasing.

not great. another day of drinking should fix it.

ive never done that before

What if it doesn't?

Well I guess it's impossible then. Better to just lie down on the couch and wait for fate to take you.

I wouldn't really be very surprised. whatever though, right?

What is wrong?

ok

gnight

I don't wish to get into the specifics. I'm just generally not doing well anyway, you know this.

woah~

kewl

the new OW castle german map is where bastion from!
break open dem gates and battle in a pretty castle where the king of of reinhardts is

:O

anyone know if i have to do the extreme missions 39 and 40

or am i missing something and can get past w/o them

Please. Just kill me. Make all the bad thoughts end.

just go to sleep. everything will be better in the morning.

when you stop getting new missions in mgsV you have to do more missions you haven't done. I don't remember ever having to do all the extreme versions of older missions but you do need to do a few at least.

ok...doesn't help that I have a splitting headache either. Fueling my morbid thoughts.

sleep is the most effective cure for both of those things. maybe take some advil or something too. feel better.

i got a headache from sleeping so much.

no cure for too much sleep, more sleep can't cure too much sleep.

well. yeah that's true. try setting alarms so you don't oversleep.

I need to remember not to come to work so early.

hard to remember much when your thoughts are loaded up with images of canine phallus.

*snugglez close so that you keep me awake till the right timez*

Canine dicks are honestly better than human dicks. Hard to think about anything else.

snuggling tends to make me sleepy, not help stay awake.

I dunno. the shape is a bit weird to me. human dick is very aesthetically pleasing to me.

you've snuggled with a real human before?!

O_O

I'm more about the feel. I think the dog was in my tops for sexual experiences. Knots are just too good.

several.

:D

that particular aspect does seem very nice.

;~;
i've never known what it's like...

so it doesn't keep you awake then. :c

slut

not really, no.

already well established.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread