Pokemon Direct tomorrow

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

nichegamer.com/2017/06/05/pokemon-direct-announced-going-june-6/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!JqQ3hQDA!rnu99o_zsIHCWactrzCjrl-rvIgGsy0T6MeiQzIuhW0
idigitaltimes.com/pokken-tournament-nintendo-switch-teased-japanese-listing-597477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Brandon

Go play Giga Wrecker, GameFreak wants the sweet release of death and this raped corpse of a franchise won't let them.

Maybe it was Michael

Pokemon is in that sweet spot where people know it's shit but still remember the magic so they hope the next one might be good again
Also the big spinoffs are still pretty good even though they rarely get made anymore

Mystery Dungeon consistently has been a great spinoff series.
gates doesnt exist

More pokemon for degenerates to masturbate over.

Another garbage game with a gimmick while they forget all the other gimmicks from the previous games, and of course no postleague content because muh online. At this point 95% of the playerbase are kids or furries.

Super was good at best, don't kid yourself

DUBS: NEW SPIN OFF THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD
TRIPS: MMO POKEMON
SINGLES: STANDARD, YEARLY GARBAGE
EVERYTHING ELSE: POKEMON IS CANCELLED

nichegamer is shit

Either way, they knew they began losing viewers with the BotW review for not sticking to their guns.

Wasn't the only ones that actually had post-game content was the Jhoto games (The inclusion of the Kanto region)? Everything else seemed like a shitty "We wish we had online" mode.

agreed. the guy that made it downloads CP + his a jew

Why don't they just make a new series entirely and just make it a non pokemon mystery dungeon game with waifus in it?

user, do some research.

If this is any pokemon mainline game being ported to switch thats it, the 3DS is as dead as vita to 1st party.

Given how ridiculously easy it is to crack open the 3DS now, it would likely be in Nintendo's best interest to go all in on the Switch at this point.

Whether Gamefreak can be assed on the other hand is a different matter entirely.

More recent games have been really frustrating to grind to Lv.100 since the only pokemon over Lv. 50 are in the league. I think gen 4 was the last one to have a big postgame area with higher level pokemon then the ones outside the league.

Are you referring to the games they made prior to pokemon? Or that the dungeon games they've made had gotten progressively worse?

Are you kidding nigger? My pokemon were at level 83 when I beat X and Y, and I was just playing the game normally. And the same thing would have happened in Sun and Moon if I didn't continuously swap between two team sets, something I decided to do specifically because I didn't want level 83 pokemon.

I think he's referring to the other Mystery Dungeon games.

I like the art and music of alola, and alolan forms were cool. Just a shame it was piss easy, railroaded and just felt so small.

But maybe stars is happening and we get the real orange islands adventure everyones wanted for like 15 years.

Both B/W 2 and Platinum has a great amount of post-game content.

Most of them were retarded mememon
Only cool one I can think of off the top of my head is spooky Marowak

I can't believe people still think that GF made the MD games.

They were inoffensive mix ups. But the lack of a neat ghost type sucked.

Especially when all the ghost ones added were kind of lame, really wanted to like sandyghast and mimikyu as a ghost type fag but scalybait ended up being my favourite of the new ones.

At least it shows how much of a newfag they are.

Unless battle frontier returns and expands, I'll just stick to showdown since it's free and has the same level of autism that the real games have.

Oh boy, I remember the salt from the nintendrones when they autistically screeching about how BOTW didn't get a 10/10 all while showing their true colors like the zealous jewish fanboy that they really are.

This is news to me. Can you go in more detail about that?

Shit, I remember when that happened. NG really burn the bridges from most of the good users from that site. Sumg did nothing wrong and Michael is a massive leftist cuck.
Also, don't folks know that the term racist/racism was co-oped/subverted by a bunch of Marxist Commie Jews i.e. (((Leon Trotsky))) to spread their shitty ideology?

HAHAHA YES!
ZERO REGARDS TO E3
GAME JOURNOS GET FUCKED!

Will Nintendo give us more fap material?

Wow more of the fucking same, and it hasn't even been good for like 3 gens! Get hype!

I don't even care about the guys ideology, hes just a massive attention whoring gatekeeping faggot who wants to be an eceleb and actually tries to manage the fucking website.

New Mystery Dungeon?

Pokemons shit and I'm sure as hell ain't going to buy a switch to play whatever shitty Pokemon game they're putting on it.

even if it isn't a good game, the designs and artwork and such might be

That's not enough to carry the experience
I still look forward to whatever new stuff they put out but if I actually paid money to play S/M I would have been pissed

Gates is okay.
Gameplay is relatively weak compared to the others and the forced slow text speed is annoying as fuck but for anyone even mildly interested in story it delivers pretty well. The partner and epilogue (not the whole postgame, just the parts where you get back) are the best in the series for sure.

hey i didnt say you should buy it

Make it online multiplayer

FTFY

i feel it.

Do people think that abomination is attractive? It's the perfect example of a butterface.

I don't know user that sounds like an objective improvement to me

your problem with it being?

just put a paperbag over her head :^)

Maybe they'll rerelease XD

I remember they start losing their flavour because they banned Smug because they got 3000 reports on his ass and brandon as a the white warrior he is,purged him from the forums and the comments

archive that shit, or bette yet just don't use it

Sun/moon was actually decently challenging when you don't use every singe retard safety nets it gives you.

Where's the problem here exactly?

It's pokemon goy 2 what else could it be

kill yourself newfag >>>/reddit/

But much zumbat infested shitholes D:

I'm not actually sure how to tell you this 00de40.

Did you seriously just fall for your own bait?

I don't know who's baiting.

you were both serious and hooked each other

DELETE THIS

Diamond on Pearl were shit but Sinnoh was one of the best regions easily because it didn't devolve into "do a one way loop around the region and then head for the elite four".
There was at least some backtracking and exploring.

It's Diamond and Pearl remakes
SINNOH CONFIRMED

can't wait for arceus mega-evolving through its special z-stone :^)

Hoenn did that too, all be it for one gym.
IIRC they change it in platinum for the ghose gym? instead of being 5th it was 3rd or something like that?

GA GA GA GA GAOGAIGAR

user it's a joke because XD is a real game see it's funny
this and asking how to get past the sad panda is all I do on imageboards

A 4 gen remake would make a good game if they change most of the gameplay. The map and 'story' were good

The only legit flaw of D/P was slow speed, but that was fixed in plat. Gen 4 added way more meaningful shit than any other gen by far.

It's pretty obvious that even gamefreak knows that megas were a mistake and they're backing off on them.

Fuck remakes, give me an actual sequel set a few years after with some actual changes to the region.

I unironically had an idea for a colosseum sequel where a shadow arceus would go primal and turn into the pokemon equivalent of satan

Megas weren't a mistake, it was how they were handled
And of course that can't be changed now becuase gamefreak are a bunch of fucking retards that refuse to ever rework anything they've already included in a game

What part of NEW spinoff was unclear?

Lets be fair man, D/P had waaay more problems than bad loading. For one thing isn't there only two fire pokemon including the starter?

So a 2D fighting game made by Arcsys?

I was thinking a 3D realtime battle system where PP is handled by cooldown meters of different durations (and all moves for that species are eventually knowable at once).

After OR/AS, I'm not looking forward to how gutted a D/P remake would be

and the fact you only had 3 real options for fire types

And what the fuck are you talking about with hard mode? From what I remember, that was only in BW2 as post game content.
Did S/M add one at the beginning?

That would be very cool actually. so a pokemon AJRPG

Megas were a flawed concept to begin with that could have been salvaged if they were done properly but gamefreak of course did them in the worst way possible. Most of the pokemon that were actually deserving of megas has low base stats and only 1 or no evolutions so they could have easily gone with that. The rest were either "very popular" (already extremely powerful and used on literally every team ever) or "why can't charizard be strong? :(". Even at the most innocent, the core concept of megas was to build your entire team around one with everything else acting as support, which lowers viable options in a game where most options are outright shit.

Pretty sure plat fixed that. It's been fucking years though so I could be wrong. Either way, a fire type is not manditory by any means.

The first thing you should do when starting any pokemon game is go into options, set text speed to fast and battle mode to set. Suddenly, there's an entire major gameplay mechanic you didn't know about and you have to actually take it into account when choosing what pokemon to use.

Yeah dude totally.

The core concept of megas was to have a cool mid-battle transformation
Everything else after that was just bad decision making

Infernape, Monferno, Chimchar, Ponyta, Rapidash and Heatran were the only options. I still question why they did it and put a "fire type" elite four member despite the situation.

Already exists…

good joke

I still want one where instead of grass,fire,water being the baseline/majority its something like psychic, dark, steel or something.

o-one day froslass will stop being a shitmon just you wait!

Pokémon League Federation Force, all new Pokémon football game

show me the lolis and monster lolis

Pokemon needs to fucking earn me back. I'm sick of getting stabbed in the dick.

This, don't forget Heartgold.
Then X/Y came and ruined it all….

There was nothing good about megas. They should have been real evolutions with real names and proper designs. GameFreak are a bunch of fucking pussies who think that a 4 stage evolution is too difficult to understand (but apparently not evolving legendaries, which exist now).

GET OUTTA HERE DIGIMON!

Cosmog was a fucking mistake.

I have one fucking desire.

At least twig slut vanished after pokken instead of being the new lucario.

and rowlett is the best. fact.

X/Y and Sun/Moon were terrible, why would we give a shit now?

i liked braixen in pokken

Everything about it period. Maybe if instead of some dumb form it was just a stat boost that could be applies to any pokemon and it could only be done under specific circumstances but otherwise everything about it is retarded.

Dragon isn't really an issue anymore. As for ice, just make it resist flying, ground and maybe dragon and suddenly it's actually good.

Even back then they knew full well what they were doing. But yeah, Ronald McDonald was not the best choice for E4, but he could have made a decent side character.

Competitive pokemon has a good amount of depth do it, it's just horribly fucked by the absurd lack of balance. it could be something really great, but it never will be because gamefreak has no reason to change anything.

HG/SS showed its not a constant downward trend, theres always hope.

HG/SS was nearly 10 years ago user. It's over, it's done.

Lucario was forced by gamefreak. It would be as ignored as braixen is now.

Even in the furfaggot scene, Delphox is being appreciated as the superior

You started it.

HGSS was terrible, user. It didn't feel like Gen 2.

Nostalgia really does ruin things, huh?

Who'da thunk it?

You can win or lose entire games because you used a move with 90% accuracy and missed while the opponent used a move with 60% accuracy and hit. It's more RNG-based than most card games and only half as deep as them so there's really no excuse to play Pokemon competitively unless you're just extremely casual.

Some of the best pokemon from the last few generations are ones with mid-battle transformations and show that it's really easy to get the concept right

I think they could do with adding a Space type at this point, since there are enough Pokémon to justify it and the matchup would be interesting.

Immune to Ground, Dark
Resistant to Fighting, Poison
Weak to Rock, Flying, Fire
2x against Grass (sorry, grass), Water, Electric
½x against Bug, Ice

Put it on the Clefable line, Deoxys, Lunatone, Solrock, and Minior (swap Rock), Cosmey, Cosmoem, Lunala and Solgaleo (swap Psychic), and a few others.

Or just triple type where needed. I think triples would work pretty well in certain cases.

This is outright false.

I'm sorry, what?

Yes, yes it does.
ORAS was genuinely awful though, it's basically the original games in 3D with mega evolution slapped on. What a fucking joke.

Fixing ice type would be stupidly easy. All it needs is to resist a couple of types other than itself.

Make Ice resist water (or even be immune to water), grass, flying, and maybe dragon as well. You now have a type that is good offensively, doesn't die if you poke it with a pillow, and because all of the types I mentioned are already matchups where Ice has the advantage, you do it without fucking up current matchups any more than necessary.

If you wanted to tone down Fairy while you're at it, you could also make Ice resist that and/or be Super Effective against it.

Not as critical, but something that wold also be be helpful is if Hail wasn't the designated shit weather. Rain and Harsh Sun power up water and fire moves. Sandstorm raises the SpDef of rock types. Give Hail something similar to that, perhaps a physical defense boost or even an offensive boost for ice types while Hail is active.

He just admitted it's because of nostalgia, no need for a (You). The guy is honest.

Delphox is the millhouse form. In a none furry animal crossing way braixen is cuter and has a better design as a little witch girl over "im a big red cone with a fox head" delphox is.

LOL
O
L

Gen 6 starters were a mistake.

Right now they're 2 for 1 in terms of good remakes to bad ones. OR/AS being part of the disappointments that were X/Y and S/M. At least HG/SS were during the DS era and all of those had something to them. Sinnoh, while slow, was really good in lore building even if it did also bring in Cynthia and Lucario as a focus for everything. While I didn't enjoy a lot of the designs in B/W B2/W2, I still enjoyed the region to an extent and the story was at least decent for a mainline pokemon entry. Everything after was just abysmal.

Except it isn't. Delphox is being appreciated more now because of the fact that it's not fucking useless.

Even digimon understands that a "bubbly impulsive loli" just gets fucking annoying after a while.

That sounds dumb enough to work in a real Pokémon game, too bad the devs are even dumber and won't implement really exciting things anymore. One can dream, right?

Thats not mastemon get that shit out of here!

I admit that Darmanitan isn't all that great and I just like it, but wishiwashi is awesome fuck you

Also if competitive use is your thing, there's Aegislash

I can't tell if you're speaking about your own tastes and applying it to an entire community or if you're just confused and mistaken.

People do not prefer Delphox to Braixen. If you go to AGNPH right now and type in their names, the amount of images that were uploaded in the past week should be more than evidence enough.

科学の力ってすげー!

The salt.

Ground is common but flying is pretty rare, but that's mainly because very little actually gets good flying attacks. I only picked types that are weak to ice, I'm not going full retard and saying it should resist fighting and rock or something stupid like that.
Ice should be SE on water though.

The starters themselves aren't a mistake, the mistake was ignoring them on favor of old gen 1 starters with megas. Except that retarded ninja frog, now that is a fucking mistake that should have been aborted.

Aegislash is also a fucking mistake. An effective base stat total of 700 with 150 in both attacking stats is not acceptable gamefreak what the actual fuck. The fact that the actual design is actually good makes the whole thing even worse.

what? well, those are cool too, but are there even any monster lolis in digimon?

Wishiwashi is just boring mechanics wise, if non school form had high speed it's be slightly interesting at least.

Do you even play competitive?
Birdspam is a legitimate offensive archetype because Flying is such a strong offensive typing. It fell out of favour slightly due to Koko running the show but Z-Fly and Z-Bounce have made flying attacks more common than ever.

Ninja frog should have been a wise old man when it evolved. I do agree that the Kalos starters should have had megas only.

Mastemon you say?

Sweet I can't wait for Pokemon x Rabbids

Fair enough, I guess

POST YFW THE NEW REGION IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST 2

I found your problem.

Care to direct me to the site where Delphox has been getting more content than Braixen, then?

It’ll be the Holy Land and the evil team will be trying to kick out the ✡righteous✡ people who have a ✡right✡ to the land.

But, the jew fears the samurai, user.

Not since gen 4 honestly. Still, Z-moves are more of a wallbreaking thing and not an atcual sweeping thing. They only get 1 use so they're not entirely reliable and the base moves for them are few and far between. Compare to something like eq for example.
Because barely anything resists flying and the only types that do are weak to fighting and ground. Adding ice to the mix wouldn't really help in that regard but anything else that resists it would be appreciated.

While that would have helped a lot, it wouldn't solve the problem of megas existing to begin with.

Which Legendary would you smooch the hardest?

e621, FA, IB, pretty much anywhere.

ANG.PH is run by, like, 8 people. It only takes 1-2 braixen faggots to make the gallery a bunch of braixen shit.

Are you retarded? A Z move lets a mon break it's counter and enables a proper sweep

Aw dude. Fuck you. You gave me a cool idea.
So, the team are these Hollywood esque people, and they influence everyone in the region to make them believe their lies, and it turns out to be a "New World Order" sort of things where they're manipulating everyone and you're cornered, so people think YOU'RE the enemy. So you have to meet 5 underground friends and take out the rulers or broadcasters in different towns, along with gyms. It turns out 2 gym leaders are actually in the evil team.
Now I want a inkblot UB Iwerkz esque Pokémon, make it a Fairy/Normal type. Or dark/fairy.

This is the exact reason why Z-Fly and Z-Bounce are near-standards on sweeping sets for Pokemon like Gyarados and Landorus: A single Flying type nuke will kill just about anything that would normally be able to avoid being killed by any of their other moves and that sets them up for a clean sweep.
Wallbreaking and sweeping aren't mutually exclusive which is pretty much the core philosophy behind the birdspam cores I mentioned before: If the opponent has a solid counter to flying moves then that means they have five other Pokemon that will get devastated once that counter is broken through.

e621 and FA both have more Braixen content being produced than Delphox content.
I don't know what IB is so I can't speak for that.

Go shill your shitty website somewhere else, cunt.

Who cares, the demo for the best Pokemon game was released last month anyway

>implying you wouldnt rub her golden tan abs with your hand

Let's get this shit started:
Which Pokemon would you?

SAGE IS STILL DEVELOPING!?

Yes but that's not what I'm talking about. If you want I'll spoonfeed you, but prepare for disappointment.

jynx, clefable, gardevoir, lilligant, illumise, whimsicott

only the shittest taste

Just do it

Alright, have buzzword

mega.nz/#!JqQ3hQDA!rnu99o_zsIHCWactrzCjrl-rvIgGsy0T6MeiQzIuhW0

It'll probably be about Pokeland, which is a new mobile pokemon game that is in Alpha testing in Japan right now.

1 5 4 3 2 3
Not too bad, just remove Jynx.

Why would he use pound on a human?

Is that pokemon rumble but mobile?

That's what people are reporting it as being.

These people need to be killed.

You first.

Because wouldn't you want to fug a Pokegirl, even if you were a Pokemon? Honestly the showcase is more impressive for the way the art assets are modular. It's still kinda difficult though, worth a try at least.

That's not the problems I expected you to have. You're still a faggot.

Am I back in fucking 2003?

But you still can't download it can you dipshit?

If I was a pokemon I'd rather another pokemon.

Fucking owned

I'd rather a feral pokemon, boy or cuntboy

Fair enough, I guess someone should make an Mystery Dungeon game like that. I'm sure Holla Forums would eat that shit up.

You on the other hand are a turbofaggot.

Whatever you do, do it well

I just wait for more pokegirls so I can lewd them user.

My fucking brother.

I gotta say, even though I really wanted to main braixen for obvious reasons, I could not resist machamps amazing everything. He's 2swole2control, and can absolutely smack faggots.

All it has anymore is the porn. Pokemon is a very stagnant as fuck series with the same fucking thrn based system with gimmicky mechanics and clusterfucks.

If only. I'd pay any prize for a game that allows me to beat any pokemon to a pulp with a feraligatr punching waterfalls

honestly I did enjoy sun and moon for a bit but it comes back to self challenge rules and shit to have fun.
But there was literally nothing to strive for pokemon has literally become mindless rpg/grind/breed simulator but all that doesn't even fucking matter when most of online battles are using hacked pokemon. so what you have left is literally no point game to play and its probably gonna continue.

anyone know how shit the anime is doing last i heard people did not like it cause of ash, but literally everything else was decent, doesn't help everyone has a normal looking face cept ash all the issue is ash which of course makes sense since he literally on the screen most of the time

feeling pretty retarded but game is not fucking working

It's RPG Maker, just search the problem if it's spitting out an error message. Or is there some other problem?

it does nothing after clicking on it to launch

That's odd, maybe see if anyone else has a similar error. In addition, see if the process even starts.

ya nothing works double click nothing redownload still nothing

which pokemon would i hwat?

ya know at the point why would it even be a pokemon game? youre killing me here

Are you using Linux? If so I don't know if I can help you. I personally ran it on Windows XP, but I'd assume it would work up to 7. Let me try to find an answer for you online, if I can, since you can't seem to.

Cute ones make the best lewds.

You know. Which Pokemon would you do that with?

running it on win7 tried using compatibility mode as well

/me unzips

I'll assume you're using Windows of some sort, and tried running it as an administrator or whatever. The Yume Niki fangame wiki has the advice of
but that was for Vista and I assume you're not using Vista because it's terrible. I dunno if that would help. Otherwise I can't figure out why it wouldn't even run at all. You are clicking the love ball, right? That's the game icon, I don't think you're that retarded but it's worth checking to see if you are.

ya not that retarded but ya Tried most common shit that doesn't start no process shows up in the task manager, just straight up just does not start.
i know its an rpg maker game but i just ran other rpg maker games like Dungeon and prisoners and that starts up just fine, but that is assuming ecchi version is a standalone as well

what, you mean train? catch?
i can only assume you mean something along those lines beings as this is a pokemon thread.

I'm pretty sure it is, but trying to find RPG Maker XP RTP might help if you think it's that.

I think he's talking about breeding. Which makes retarded because Nidorina is sterile for some reason. Or maybe that makes GF retarded, I dunno.

No not that, the other thing.

I would huff Goodra's asshole pretty hard

Is that Nidorina a cuntboy?

Why would you want to that with an autism dragon?

Faggots go back to your fullderp containment thread

petting?

Heavy petting, for sure.

That flower girl with long legs and the salamander chick. Gen VII was so bad I couldn't even be bothered with memorizing their names.

I wanna give Mawile headpats while having slow, tender cuddlesex.

I think its pretty clear that's been the case since Gen 4 when they forgot to fucking give Miltank and Tauros a calf pre-evo or make baby Kangaskhan fucking catchable (20+ fucking years).

Well you know, sometimes you'll go up to a girl and ask "What's your name?" and you'll know you have a keeper because they respond with "Whatever you like."
No point trying to remember useless information, I say.

No not that, the other other thing.

oh boy, i can't wait to see the exact same rehashed shit they've been doing for over 20 fucking years.
you man children need to fuck off. for real.

I'm half expecting a DP remake since that shit is 10 years old.

most likely what is to happen or some third game of sun and moon spouting out new forms and shit. like any of it matters its really the same shit every game and only getting easier and more boring each time

Not likely at all. Nintendo stopped making 3rd games, because people would withhold buying the first ones for the "complete" version

Here's what will happen

We're overdue for the FRLG remakes

I honestly wonder if they'll just make a third version this time, they're running out of ways to fuck with people so the only option left would be to trick all the people who bought sun and moon assuming there wouldn't be a third version

Because it makes more sense to release the same game that already has two copies on that console another time
Damn pokefags are fucking stupid

Who the fuck would even buy another version of that trash heap Sun and Moon were is beyond me either way.

You are not thinking like a merchant.

The only thing that would excite me (aside from the upcoming Armageddon) is if they made a spiritual/actual sequel to Colosseum/Gale of Darkness. Too bad Genius Sonority is busy turning Denpa Men into a microcosm of the video game industry in all the worst ways.

I seriously hope you don't think anybody here actually PAID for Sun/Moon.

Don't fuck airplanes.

Oh you'd be surprised user.

S&M was good though, it removed HMs and doubled the amount of fappable pokegirls over night.

Gen 6 was bad, and Gen 7 fixed some problems while messing up other already alright stuff and adding way too many fucking cut scenes. I'd rather play Gen 7 more, but I wouldn't want to replay either.

All the new designs apart from Garfield Meowth are bad or just don't fit at all (for the third generation in a row).
You literally cannot even go off the linear path the game has set for you, as soon as you try someone stops you.
The game is constantly interrupted with some faggot kid telling you what to do.
Don't get me started on how fucking gay all the characters look, at this point they're just throwing random trash on them and calling it a day.
The game just looks plain bad. The engine, the art, the models, the menus are all fucking horrible to look at. I'm pretty sure they're also asset flipping things that were made for X and Y rather than making new stuff.

I could literally go on for an hour telling you just how fucking bad SM is.

I'll give you that it's not quite as insulting as X and Y, but the only thing worse than that is Battle Revolution so it's really not much of an accomplishment

It's going to be a switch port for pokken, japanese retailers already leaked it

idigitaltimes.com/pokken-tournament-nintendo-switch-teased-japanese-listing-597477

Pokken's roster is great you memelord

It covers nearly every type without only bipeds while proviidng mons that people like across almost every demographic. Just because it didn't have the 5-10 pokemon out of 800+ you like doesn't mean it's bad

This would be retarded and would defeat the entire point of it being Pokemon themed, the average fighting game character is already as crazy as the average fighting type

former sage dev who is still friends with current here: 2.0 is almost done, it's litterally just minor bugtesting shit.

*it's litterally just minor bugtesting shit that's left

Oh, I also forgot the biggest annoyance I have with pokemon that only two games in the whole series actually try to address.

Despite having 7 generations of pokemon and something like 800+ of them at this point (?), there are hundreds of pokemon that have no evolutions, or are just absolute trash and unusable in general.

Despite Pokemon being possibly the biggest franchise and series on earth, almost none of the games try to build upon the fact that they have so much history behind them. Apart from a few evolutions in gen 2 and gen 4 that fixed bad or useless pokemon, all the other games just decided to not give a fuck.

This gets even more insulting when you realise that instead of improving pokemon they would rather give you shit like mega evolutions and mega moves, that are just going to be thrown away come the next generation, exclusively to assure that there is absolutely no improvement on the game and it always remains in a state of mediocrity.

(and that is exclusively so that pokefags won't raise their standards and will keep buying a game with the same problems over and over again.)

t. disgruntled ex pokefag

All the Pokemon I want to fuck lack good porn.

Is there any way to play this somewhere that isn't a PC?
Like a smartphone or something?

I'm sure you could find something.

Mewtwo only has agemono, he hasn't mewtwo in ages. Agemono keeps doing fullmetal alchemist shit now. I don't know about Banette.

Don't forget that include optins to skip entire parts of the game, took out the game corner AGAIN and didn't include a fucking thing from Emerald.

The only good things from ORAS were the secret bases and the May, Flannery and Courtney redesigns.

And replaced them with random faggot pokemon you call up like a taxi because they have to have a 3D model to show off for the marketing and they can't do that by letting you use your own

Don't forget the team magma grills

kek

How did they get so lazy with the remakes? I fucking loved FRLG and HGSS, and I replayed the shit of Gen 3 as a kid, so for them to not even try with side content is disheartening. It sounds like I'm better off emulating Emerald again.

RPG maker emulators exist for android but as far as we know none of them work with sage

if you find one that works though, tell one of the admins on the wiki on their talk pages

I started with the original game and skipped X/Y, so I don't care about that. S&M was just a very nice game to the point I put in over a 100 hours to compelte the pokedex and all that jazz (then trade away my lucky egg on the GTS to never play the game again since lolhadtotakeitawayfromtheitempoollol). People talked a lot but it had memorable characters then most gens even outside the fap bait.

I don't know, I was one of the first kids in my region to get obsessed over the pokeymans so I might look at it with rose tited glasses. Majority of the complaints are just about the competitive side of things, which is a complete fucking joke and you know it. 2s are the best format by far but it will always be dominate by a select few, its nature of the game. Play a real fuckin game for that shit, pick up baduk/go. Not even meaning that in an insulting way.

Shitting on single evo seems dumb though when we've seen shit like Pachirisu make worlds l0l

If your only complaing about the whole pokemon franchise is that it's not competitive enough I don't think nostalgia goggles are your problem, you should be more worried about the obvious brain damage you have received at some point during your life.

Pokemon Silver/Gold and its remakes are still the only ones with multiple sets of Gym Leaders right?

Take Pokemon. Increase movesets to 6 per Pokemon. Instead of TMs, you learn moves from Gym Leaders, and instead of your Pokémon (lel autocorrect works for Pokémon), lvling up at a breeder, you can train it…at a fucking Gym of its type. If you want to train off type moves on it, you half to stay at the fucking gym to train.

In fact, reduce the number of moves that can be learned by pure leveling. And even for some of those moves, training in a gym and under a Gym Leader means you can "Master" that move.

Really excellent/experienced players can tutor other players, but it takes longer…etc etc.

Another feature, would be level scaling. That is, the Gym Leader scales the challenge they give you according to the level of your highest Pokémon. No cheesing. It auto adjusts.

No Potions in a gym battle.

A Gym Infirmary will partially treat wounds and will cure status effects post battle.

And you can Ride certain Pokémon if you train them for it, and yes you can go ludicrous Pokedex speeds…maybe.
Etc etc….

All of this in an MMO where you choose your starting region. Legendary Pokémon aren't capturable, but are instead World Events, mimicking the status of the Anime.

And it is accessible from the Switch.

I'm not complaining about it though

Then I think my brain damage diagnosis might be wrong.
What we're dealing with here is full on terminal brain cancer.

I'm sorry.

all of your ideas are shit

Are you intentionally being this dense or something? You're the one who brought viability up.

I brought it up because there is no reason to use those pokemon while you're playing the game.
I have never mentioned competitive pokemon.

Mostly because competitive pokemon is a joke. Talking about competitive pokemon is like talking about professional fidget spinning. It doesn't exist and only autistic people pretend like it does.

You can literally use anything while playing the game though.

user gave a reasonable list of reasons as to why the singleplayer is bad in S/M and modern Pokemon in general. For some reason you decide to start talking about competitive, not even trying to refute the points
I forced myself to play S/M again and I cannot remember that character's name. Nor any of the others that weren't Lillie, Hau, and Guzma. I started with the original games as well, S/M are genuinely awfully designed games.

What fucking short bus did you get off of?
Oh, that one.

tried xp rtp still nothing oh wells i guess kinda of giving up on it

But who the fuck would use a pokemon with no evolutions and bad moves when they can just use a better one.

That just makes the game less fun and takes away variety.

I can understand it in Blue and Red because there were very few pokemon and the game was fucking broken. But when out of 800 pokemon most of the people use the same exact teams to finish the game then you're doing something wrong.

Why even add those pokemon in at all?

Exterminated

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Would you like some art from the artist to make up for it, or do you not give a shit?

Have a game take place on the fucking Moon.

it should've been all fighting types, and with no ranged attacks either
at least now that theres a gen 7 they have an excuse to do it
i would've liked this roster better:

Was the Renamon moment for Pokémon. Fucking Fursona piece of shit.

don't give a shit not like I'm lacking pics and shit just sucks that i can't add to the collection

I'm starting to understand why you hate the games, you're turning a single player game for kids into a mix maxing game.

Its not the game fault you only care about beating static NPC's the best part.

my dubs say it's a gen IV remaster

Found the scrub.

I didn't know that "zoning" was a made-up concept

I would kill for a Digimon game. A good one.

As long as it wasnt as maximum Autism as the Digimon wikis are with amazingly branching paths pf evolution.

WPWYF?

odds are is that it will just be the sun/moon port for switch

oh, a few changes to that

but now that theres gen 7, they can add:
bewear: slow, bulky fighter, hits hard
kommo-o: immune to bullet punch, doesn't hit that hard but is also bulky

its a conceptual thing, user

kakuna of course.

sure thing, it's a conceptual thing and not user not knowing how to deal with keep-away/zoning playstyles
:^)

Conceptualize this:
Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, and Vacuum Wave.

At the very least, it makes sense for Pokemon like Lucario and Infernape (and to a lesser extent Blaziken and Gallade) to use ranged attacks. Even Pangoro seems like the type to Fling Iron Balls and Rare Bones at his opponents.

remove yourself

And certain Pokémon get actual, gamechanging spexial abilities outright unqiue to them.

For Example, Machamp can throw two Punch Attacks in the same round, mix and match. Mega Punch/Focus Punch, Elemental punches etc. To reflect what it is supposed to be. Do a Punch while chargin up one, next round fire off the charged up punch plus two one round punches, that sort of "I Shit Upon Thee From A Great Height" stuff.

And you would both pay monies for years.

Hell, Pokemon already *is* an mmo, just with super shitty region lock. You can already drag Pokémon from game to game manually, all Id do is make itnopen. Then bam.

Couple of Pokémon and new areas every few years. Just like WoW

Oh and explain what triggers you about training heavily at the gym instead of slaughtering your way through the entire wildlife of national parks?

im not so sure how hawlucha would work out being a bird
i guess it could just be immune to certain types of blows at all times though, varying with position, and also hit softly and be lightweight to compensate
hes so small

i know it is but i dont wanna see pokemon using ranged attacks on eachother
i wanna see close ranged fist fights

its not so much about the gameplay or it being based on tekken, but its about the feel of the game
theres a reason MACHAMP and blaziken(or was it luke) were in the teaser and not suicune and chandelure

if it were suicune and chandelure in the teaser I think the fans would've had very different expectations for the game

You are just as stupid as him, Pokken is nothing like Tekken.

The 3d mode is like the gundam vs or dissdia games, and the 2d mode is like traditional 2d fighters, niether are like tekken

That's a pretty gay choice, user

user, you know what a Hawklucha's based on, right? r-right?

The mental gymnastics here are top notch, unlike your idea.

Its updated in exactly the same manner.

Same Game, more mobs and another map with raid bosses.

The only thing lacking is having multiple real people in the same pokeworld.

Literally, just update all the maps in the current style, update all the mobs, make inter map travel a thing, replace most of the npcs…with nothing, allow Player Character creation based on old NPCs. And youre already done.

Massively expand the maps so that cities and villages and inbetween paths arent so scrunched up, same with forests and caves etc etc, and bam.

MMO.

All the creative work and worldbuilding is done. Currently its just a shitty single player MMO waiting to be made into a full MMO.

well what would you do with hawlucha? hes a 2'07 bird that can fly
is a bird in mid-air NOT going to be lightweight?
also i guess 2 feet 7 inches isnt THAT small, so i can take off the hit softly part, and give it immunity to either high or low blows depending on… stance
yeah, he can have a flying stance, and a ground stance, and he can also harder to knock around when on the ground since his talons can keep him on there

Do you know what those terms mean, user?>>12716456
user, it's in the fucking name, HawLUCHA, he's a LUCHAdor, a wrestler.

ah i dunno what to do with hawlucha
doesn't sound easy for a small bird to wrestle big pokemon anyway and i doubt luchadors have stances

Oh fucking hell just stop posting when you have no idea what you're talking about.

but then i only thought of grabs and stuff when i thought of wrestling, nothing about body slams even
oh how little i know of fighting

W E W

Are we talking about terrible ideas for Pokemon games? I've got two of them, if anyone cares.

shoot

go ahead, the dubs you got demand it

I'm never gonna get sauce to that crop am I

Why would you want that?

Except I wouldn't because everything you suggested would make Pokemon unfun.

This is a really fucking stupid idea

Cool, first one is "Tactical Pokemon Action". Split into two versions, but the difference is more like the Zelda Oracle games. Both games are set in Orre and have a little crossover. One features Team Rocket trying to gain ground in the region, with the gameplay leaning towards how MGS 3 and onwards handled stealth and the like. The other is more about the League setting up shop, with you doing more tasks similar to a SWAT game. Both would use the same engine, and Pokemon could use their various abilities to aid you (vines to grapple up buildings, ghosts can phase through things to scout ahead, fighting types can throw heavy shit, I'm sure there's lots of good ideas). The plot could really be anything, I think I mentioned my idea for that before, but it doesn't matter much.

The other is basically how I would handle a traditional Pokemon game. If they're going to force plot and companions down your throat, I'm going to damn well make sure it's good. Firstly, it would be three versions and I'm going back to starter Pokemon as cover mascots. Each one would be forced on you based on your version. The game would attempt to play up your bond with them, I'd make sure the team actually made them look and play well so they'd be very likely to stay on your team, in an attempt to make you the player like them. As for the story, I'd probably go with something based around changing of the times, of sorts. The region is in a transition from a more industrial area to one where technology and medicine are at the forefront. While this has created new opportunities for the new generation, it has also left a lot of people without the jobs they've had for years. The villainous team picks up on this, getting these disgruntled unemployed people to try to ostensibly recapture the past. Of course, the main villain has some megalomanical plan instead, and when you beat him half the team reforms in a more constructive way, the other half being anarchists and terrorists because they can. One last thing is that legendaries are almost absent from the region. It's implied that most of them died long ago, and there are only about 3 or 4 lesser legendaries (the kind allowed in the Battle Tower) actually hidden. Like, Regis if they didn't require you to read braille hidden. I'd like it to be a little more open ended, but with wild encounters that would be a little hard to do without sudden difficulty spikes between long plateaus of the same difficulty. Gym leaders would be super easy to balance that way though, just give them teams based off your number of badges. For postgame content, gym leader rematches are a must. I'd also like to see more done with Inverse Battles, those are great. I'm sure something else can be done there, but I forget. As for miscellaneous stuff, secret bases and contests should come back. I could go into more detail on plot ideas but that's not too important. I do have some ideas for regional Pokemon, though, if anyone wants that too.

Why are Nintendo dropping so many of their announcements outside of E3, how is this not the biggest question?

niche gamer sucks dicks

Either they have a lot planned, like they did one year with a 3DS direct before an E3 with a lot of Wii U games, or they plan to do something fucking retarded like how they showed nothing but Zelda last year. I suspect it might be the latter, but they could be showing us all the Switch games coming out next year. Which would mean that the Pokemon game isn't for Switch. We'll see for sure tomorrow.

Nintendo stopped giving a shit about e3 years ago.

At least source, nigger

Companies do this all the time. It's to drum up interest before going whole hog. Just because they don't let you shitpost anything you want doesn't mean they're bad, faggotkun

Fat Elves: The Manga

Oh you poor child.

Well to be fair, the artist did so much porn prior to doing it

that's disgusting and not sexy in the least

I knew that, it's just more fun that he though his non port thing was porn.

faggot

no shit a lot of people use the same things, thats how video games are these days. welcome to the age of metagames. people use the same pokemon because they go online and read guides or just pick stuff with attack. people do whats easiest, and now theres ways to learn whats easiest without having to actually learn it.
why dont you just pick the pokemon you like? do you really have to min max in singleplayer?

Okay let me explain what the lucha libre style of wrestling is. Extremely fast, with lots of high flying moves. They do a lot of jumping off the ropes and flips and shit, but since hawlucha is a flying type you could just have him do them from a standing position. Does that make sense?

Hoe the fuck am I going to be the very best if I don't?
wtf?

thats a good point. but dont worry about that, your courage will pull you through.

It's going to be shovelware, there's no way they wouldn't save anything important right before E3.

Monster Hunter XX Switch would have been a pretty big announcement, but I'm guessing it was put out early so that they don't announce Monster Hunter PS4 and Monster Hunter Switch so closely.

Yeah, but this is Pokemon. If they had a mainline game/switch port lined up they'd be throwing away their biggest possible announcement for the entire event. I'd love to be wrong.

Nintendo doesn't give a shit about e3 though.

What a masterful troll.

This is all they have, isn't it?

This is what you get for expecting anything.

I was just about to say yes but I guess I was wrong.

Yeah they've gone fucking senile.

But I got what I expected, disappointment.

DX will be at E3.

why not just reveal this shit at Treehouse/E3?

Gen 2 on VC.

At least Gen 2 was great, but I'd rather play it on Switch.

out

9.22 release for GS VC and Pokken, 11/17 for Ultra Sun/Moon

Nothing I care about, but at least they kept it short for once.

So if people are wondering why this mini direct really aired, it's because Nintendo wanted to prime us for a disappointing E3 direct.

That kills the Pokemon Stars rumour at least.

If this direct was any indication, expect most, if not all of the Wii U's games to get ported to the switch, They really are trying hard to recoup losses aren't they?

Not that I'm complaining I always wanted to play Pokken but never wanted to buy a Wii U

Hope you are ready buy the same game again

Get a load of this retard.

I just hope we see more of best girl

Was mainly talking about the normalfags that are going to buy this shit, this is the year that game freak made the same game 4 times and will end up getting away with it

overall the 3ds/wiiu gen made money, that's not really the issue.

Re releases aren't bad, I never played Smash for WiiU/3ds.

I just expect the E3 direct to not actually announce anything new, we know Nintendo has one announcement for E3 because they rented one of the backrooms that they make these announcements in, but if it's a port I'm going to E3 2018 and biting Bill Trinens shoulder.

B2W2 were breddy gud follow ups that even had a hardmode, so we'll wait and see, but I think you're probably right

It's going to be a port user, and guess what?

It's going to be a smash port

Again, not that I'm complaining, I dodged a bullet with the Wii U despite it having decent amount of good games on it, that are now getting quasi-portable versions.

I can dream

Dream on, they cut it out of the remake of the gen that it started in.

Maybe they were somehow under the impression that no one cared about it because no one said anything when it existed, but now that people bitch about it not being a thing they'll bring it back.

People made a big enough stink about the blatant lie that "People didnt care for it" that maybe they will bother