What are the highest quality/production value VNs on Steam right now that aren't Stein's Gate?

What are the highest quality/production value VNs on Steam right now that aren't Stein's Gate?

Yes I realize full well how ridiculous this question is, I fully understand that I am paying for potentially two layers of pointless DRM and a non-video-game.

I have my reasons for asking and all I want to know is what are the highest fidelity VNs on Steam right now. Not RenPy indie shit, not a text adventure game, not some poorly translated haremshit with deviantart style characters but a genuinely high-quality VN.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vaendryl/Sunrider
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would have helped you, but since you're a nigger have a Fuck You.

Are you mad because you misread me and thought I was asking FOR haremshit, or are you mad because I don't like haremshit?

both really

Why exactly are you looking for one on Steam? That cuts your selection significantly, and whatever you do get will be censored.

Well that's retarded

maybe user over there just likes haremshit and you got him mad by calling it haremshit :^)

Why buy on steam? You're on PC already just download them from anywhere niggger

Well the Grisaia trilogy is on steam, if were talking pure production quality. The third game didnt get uncensored release yet, however.

This is simply not possible. I'd say Gahkthun since it's a high quality vn on steam that also isn't censored, but I don't trust anyone to translate Sakurai well.

I was calling that user a nigger because he thinks NekoPara is not a gift from heaven. VNs without the harem route are only fit for the pyre.

Fuck Sekai, they're lazier than niggers, they can't even give us uncensored Eiyuu Senki. JAST that still haven't released Sumaga even. What do people even pay these chimps for? I swear to God if Grisaia had stayed a fan project we'd already have all three games translated and uncensored two years ago.

Clannad. It's pricey, but it's about 80+ hours in length after going through all routes. You might want to wait for it to go on sale anyway.

Haremshit is trash.

tbh fam, you're looking for a different genre of games.

For real though.
Sunrider is pretty good and the team even made the first one open source.
Anything by HanakoGames is well made.
D4 is best visual novel.
Bermuda is interesting in that it's an indie game that's fully voiced.
The guy that made Sickness is bro, so he's at least worth checking out.
VA-11 Hall-A was alright but didn't live up to what a lot of people expected.
Like you posted Princess Maker is good.

Anything by Winter Wolves is awful.
Anything by AJ Tilly/Dharker Studios is awful.

The only thing that matters is the story, every thing else is fluff.

Sauce?

THOSE
FUCKING
EYES
AHHHH

heuehuehuehue
github.com/vaendryl/Sunrider

Nice, I guess I can make my monstergirl space game now

Littl Busters Official release is coming up.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about Muv Luv and Higurashi.
Fuck

Is it just me or are they forming a swastika?

No
Looks like you are pumping way to much blood to your dick, user

I probably would try that if it wasn't for the faces and wonky artwork. The price doesn't help, You might as well just pirate it with a fan-patch. The only visual novels I played through is the Zero Escape series, Danganronpa 1, and Time Hollow. I'm playing through Steins;Gate and have Steins;Gate 0 waiting for me afterwards. I only just started Chapter 1.

Shit, forgot Phoenix Wright.

Yeah, you're probabl….. Nice try, shlomo.

Enjoy watching everyone you love die.

Reminder to never buy anything from Sekai Project.

is this dialogue written at 4am, or someone genuinely trying to be deep and creative and falling flat on their face with the wordplay?

Probably just a non-native English speaker's translation.

Humble bundle is selling a bunch of vns

All of those are Sekai project.

Oh fuck, I forgot about this
I need to get it just for Watanabes art

Ok then, just pirate them and send some yens to the devs home, user.

Didn't they tell the guy that was doing all the hacking for the game to fuck himself despite him pointing out what a bitch it was to dig through the game files to translate it?

We were better off before these kikes smelled the shekel and decided to make a business out of butchering VN translations.

No idea, theres like 5 unfinished Baldr Sky Projects and none of them have been completed thus far though.

I don't know why you'd want to read Sekai's shitty translations at all.

They offered a really shitty contract to the translator after he had completely translated it and he rejected it, so they offered him a slightly less shitty one and he rejected that one too. Now he can't release his mostly finished translation because Sekai will sue his ass.

Seems like a 10/10 translation