Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wGR0b
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
twitter.com/mombot/status/871748351645159425
archive.li/hPorF
nichegamer.com/2016/10/21/video-game-voice-actor-union-officially-goes-on-strike/
vgchartz.com/game/84679/persona-5/
vgchartz.com/game/44294/persona-5/
vgchartz.com/game/83369/mass-effect-andromeda/
vgchartz.com/game/83370/mass-effect-andromeda/
vgchartz.com/game/83368/mass-effect-andromeda/
twitter.com/mombot/status/871955948482379776
archive.is/wn1iy
archive.is/moB3B
twitter.com/ConnorKrammer/status/872068446003113984
archive.is/r9zZc
archive.is/3Z7sw
archive.is/TgMhe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Connor still alive? archive.is/wGR0b

Why is sojiro called rusty?

I want to glaze Makoto's buns

Why can't he just commit sudoku?
His attempts to gatekeep P5 is not working too well.

Do not sexualize the student council president

Oh?

I'm shocked he isn't dead.

huh?

Pls respond.

STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT

He looks like him a bit.

Three time he's done this already.
Three FUCKING time.
Connor needs to realize that getting a job in Atlus is now a losing a battle.
Same goes for Burch

Meant to say times.

Connor and his shills pretty much killed their chances at any job with this bullshit.

I love it when SJW plans backfire

Connor might resign and find another job not vidya related with his liberal arts degree.
While Burch will stick to being Ashly's double for now.
And he never got back his Wii U

Does he actually have a liberal arts degree?

shima pan is between the pureness of white and the lewdness of pattern types. that's why they're so fucking good

The 5000 is worth it for the reward, also Chihaya gives the money back, think of it as a deposit.

Because he's a man of action.

Always such emotional language. Is it really that hard to realize you don't have merit?

Older women need shekels, user, now pay up goy

Can i get that translator threat image please?

Seems to fit her, though i wish there was an extra costume where she can where those in the game. Also some Nier Automata costumes
Also her english VA also Komaru who wears those same pantsu

He has no shame.

You mean this?

Or you're a narcissistic gate keeping faggot

Also more pics.
He just won't give up

HE has no job
HE has no shame
THIS jew HAS a fuh-nny name

HE can MAKE shit-up
WHEN he NEEDS to
HE can astroturf his sites
JUST for JEWS

INFLATE his EGO
JUST like a BLUE BEAR
THIS crazy CUNT
JUST digs HIS own grave

HUH!

I want to know what on earth he has translated?
Usually when you translate shit, one realize sooner or later one could have done a better job. Since from one language to another with a different tree its harder for a 100% accurate translation.

So what has this Conor faggot worked on?

same

10/10

she eventually does it for free

He's not a translator. He doesn't even know Japanese. To be fair, I'm not sure he ever claimed he did know it.

Also, it's a shame to see Verdelish following the tripe train. I liked her Yandere Hell videos, but I suppose the hints at yuri-fancy should have tipped me off she was one of those…

Just do it. She's the best girl and if you've got pulinpa + confuse boost then her S.Link's boss fight is great for getting that 9999999 yen.

I wonder if he got analblasted when she's been confirmed straight.

Misclicked new reply
Forgot to say
And
Which makes sense since the original fans of persona series must all be adults right now.

I find really funny how nobody gives two shits about haru

I can almost guarantee it.

they want to police japan into becoming a vaginocracy, but japan just doesn't give a shit.

>tfw this song haunts SJWs when a heterosexual couple confirmed

What ze fuck!
Talks about bad translation but can't read or speak the language.

Its some of the same as knowing little of another language, but because the cross translation makes the initial name sound cringe or dumb. it must be a bad translation!

pottery

its like pottery

it breaks

Even South Korea familan.
But luckily they only care about their own viewers in their country, not other countries that export the entertainment.

Because her only interesting trait - her obsession with murder and fear - is only conveyed in brief Mentos dialogues. Everything else about her is so bland she makes Ann look like an intricately developed character.

Usually the wealthiest girl is also the best girl.
Haru proved that, sometimes, the wealthy girl is just flavorless marshmallow.

GET FUCKING SMOKED CONNOR!
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

here's a game question, since im quite exhausted from every thread being about the retard and girls.

is it possible to reverse a confidante in P5? im on NG+ already and maxed 17 out of 21 links in the first run, but i dont remember seeing any reply that made me enough of a cunt to reverse one of the relationships, kinda feels like they made the SLs easymode in this game.

Since we're on the subject, what evidence was there that there was anyone other than the current translators ever working on P5? The translators listed in the credits have almost all worked on previous SMT/Persona titles, and several of them worked on both P3 and P4, so I'm not sure why Atlus would ever have even considered changing that.

GET FUCKING SMOKED CONNOR

There isn't much besides the translation of the early game being worse than the rest. It's entirely possible they hired new translators to speed up the translation process so the game could release quicker, the translation quality from the new translators was terrible and they quickly removed them and tried to patch things up, resulting in the delay from February to April.

twitter.com/mombot/status/871748351645159425

Connor is gonna get so smoked right now, that he'll be roasted in no time.

So I'm doing
~shampoo futa
dino sutra~
And they just had to hit a wall because that cunt Sae couldn't imagine her sister entering the courthouse. Another day lost. Well into November and so many S-Links so far behind; I know it's possible but I can't wrap my head around the idea of maxing every attribute and Confidante in one run.

On the plus side, finished the wardens S-Link, coughed up about 50K and fused me a old favorite (pic related) - ailments+boost and 3 madynes. disgonbgud

About the idea that the translation is much worse in the beginning, a thing I noticed is the profile for Pixie (one of the earliest Personae) saying that she "likes to play pranks on the Laz people", that shit seems like a really big typo.

It really gave me the impression of cut content, I mean that rivalry between the gang and Morgana with her never went too far. And the sadist meme is not congruent with her overall personality.

Also, I don't see anything special about makoto, if anyone deserved the chair of best girl that would be Kawakami.

that gave me a little erection

He is having a mental breakdown!

A lot of anons here think that the game was cucked for the first 10 hours then Atlus delayed for 2 months to uncuck it. It would explain why the first 10 hours are somewhat off from the rest of the game.

Connor should just kill himself right now his whole plan has failed.

actually the game has little doses of AIDS later on too. they're just less evident.

why does ryuji keep typing "ugh" and "effing" through the whole game? i doubt any of that was in the original script

Connor is retarded

I don't know, they could have removed it but seems it'll be a long stretch since the audio was now recorded

Also at first, i raged when i saw Futaba said KEK but it turned out in the moonrunes she references a 2ch meme, so she gets a pass.

I hope Connor tries to come here to shill again last time he thought he could fool us. archive.li/hPorF

Dunno. She drags an axe, uses a grenade launcher, has Psi skills, her Persona has a gungina (vaguna?), etc.

So he can
GET SMOKED

Yeah, I know that all the clues are there but in her social link interactions there is no implication about her craziness. Much on the contrary, she's painted as a pure and generous maiden who wants to recreate the humbleness of her grandpa's entrepreneurship.

I think she is wasted potential.

Connor is pretty much one of Holla Forums's lolcows now.

Pretty much easy to bully.
Until he blocks you

We need a collage of Connor's salt.

Way to go and alienate the customers that buy that shit
ARCHIVE IT!

Already on it

A collage indeed.
With every smug in the background

Her whole thing happens too quickly - she joins, her father gets killed and a week later it's super fun time school festival (only this one wasn't all that fun besides seeing Akechi eat the spicy tako ball).
It would likely require reworking the entire calendar/plot so, sadly, I don't think it's something that can be remedied in P5C besides changing her lines outside Mentos.

The entire cut-in set is ripped so we can bombard his ass with every single character.

Side note, has anyone tried asking Atlus to unblock the game? I feel like this is taking away part of the fun.

that's where she buries the corpses

DON'T GO INTO HER SHED

is it important to give the correct answers during Mishima's relation? or do i just have to do the requests to level him up?

Now that the dust has settled, do we all agree that teddie was the best girl?

Yusuke's VA is the best gril.

can you explain the gay community meme to me?

I'm just glad we managed to get AJ Styles over with non wrestling fans.

yeah excuse me, im not a wrestling autist.

shit you faggots probably think its a real sport too…

It work like this, each response will give you 0-3 points in the relationship, if you have a persona with the same arcana you get an extra point sometimes, you cant fuck up the relationship
If you pick 0 point responses you just going to waste more time getting to level 10

Its kind of funny that NOBODY are making jokes about cofee/elephants/morgana with Haru

I see nothing wrong here

Mishima and the sun confidants level up without correct answers or having a persona

Is this nigger for real?

Never heard that one before, despite that fact that it's been known for over 3 decades. Also,

in 3 and 4 it was very possible to put a relationship in "reverse", by fucking up too hard on an answer, or cancelling a date. for example, telling ebihara that she was downright cruel

So I am really digging Persona 5 thus far, but as a neuroscientist I have one major problem, which is why did they even need to add "cognitive psience"? Jungian psychology is already magical. You don't need to add extra fake magic to it.

Nigger Persona is filled with fake magic.

You sure are some kind of autist though.

Pleb tier user.

Yes but it didn't make a fake field of study to give it in-universe credibility/unify the continuity. It's the same problem as "Observation" in SMT4A, an attempt to coagulate and conflate a shit ton of concepts from across different games into a coherent whole. Granted, there's nothing wrong with someone studying the phenomenon in universe, P1, both P2s and P3 use it as a plot point. Maybe it is fleshed out more later, but it seems like a needless pun.

r/shilling?

An user explained this, too.
It's the way he speaks in Japanese that is crude and crass. It's kind of like how there are distinct male and female ways of speaking Japanese - crass jackasses speak like thugs. If there were a real "lolcalization" he'd probably be using ghetto speak, too.

Ryuji talks like a thug so they tried their best to emulate this in English without straying far from what is actually said in Nip.

So Mona won't let me go to Mementos for the request "Muscling in Yongen-Jaya", already talked to the guys outside the theater and have the guy's name, but it hasn't shown up in gold, is there another step?

god i hope P5C adds 3rd personas like P4G and that they look better than the disasters that were the 2nd personas

Anyway, went to send the calling card but have to wait until the 18th to do it. Don't have enough proficiency for Haru's S-Link; I get the feeling I won't even get this one halfway through. This is even worse than Naoto.
More worried I'm leaving Hifumi unfinished though.

Side note, I was pretty disappointed that we didn't get to see anything of the trial. Would have been interesting to see how Sae handles herself there.

Why are the Niijima's so hot?

>get to Yakuza guy and Akechi

What the fuck is going on I'm getting creamed

Get gud and fuse better personas. the boss os harder

Is*

You monster

You are going to hate shido

Underrated

Why the fuck you guys are assuming that p5 extended will be called p5 crimson? I get it that it has to do with the overall game pallete but it seems to specific to me.

the C is for Christmas you pancakefag

Cause of the colour but its simply a place holder till the actual title.

why didn't they just put a save room at the beginning of the fucking maze?

I literally spent all my vanish balls with this faggot, also, I got back to the start to save, it's not really hard.

If anything, Burch should realize that by attacking ATLUS, he could very well be hurting his sister's chances of landing roles in their games going onward, and possibly even reprising roles (and we'll just get Laura Bailey back next time Rise shows up)

The elephant shit coffee was the last straw.

Ashly did a bigger part on fucking up her career with that Voice Acting Strike.
She shouldn't have taken part of it but now she's most likely to get blacklisted by developers after seeing how over-demanding she truly is.

I want to believe.

When was there a Voice Acting Strike?

I think atlus realised that burch lost them alot of english P4DAN sales. i was gonna get the limited editon for the vita skin.

I hope so. I dont want to hear her voice ever againm

Last I heard about it was sometime around the later half of 2015 or so? I never looked up how that was all resolved.

Im pretty sure it failed, since there hasnt been any talk about it for a year.

Not likely, after she voiced the lead character in what was apparently a very successful new Sony IP. At the very least, she's not going to be blacklisted by virtue-signalling faggot devs, though those that may represent Japanese companies might think twice.

I'd use " " these if I were you user

Later half in 2016, and it's not only Burch that was part of it. That faggot Troy Baker, Steven Blum, Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn, Tara Strong, and other one trick ponies were part of it too.

nichegamer.com/2016/10/21/video-game-voice-actor-union-officially-goes-on-strike/

Certainly lost my consideration. Not only was Rise (who as far as I was concerned, was the main reason for the game's theme) NOT Laura, but you could hear it in the original trailer: this beloved Laura Bailey role was being voiced by ABSOLUTE SHIT.

Maybe you're right, but unfortunately, it could very well be the case.

How much less stressful can you get with how shit they match and "voice" characters with negative effort.

Shit I think I have another reason why P5 was attacked next to them not being able to (((Localize))) it. Persona 5 also didn't have the big named VAs in it.

>Persona 5 also didn't have the big named VAs in it.
Fixed it for you.

It had the VA for yukari. Dunno how popular she is though.

Comparing to how much strain seiyuus put into their voices along with euroland actors taking a shitload of classes, and what mo-cap actors have to fucking do, VAs in burgerland are a fucking joke.

And they brought in the JP audio which probably pissed them off even more.

It also has a FUCKING FURRY FAGGOT as Mishima.

Though he does a good job, and I actually can't wait to hear more from him as Rean Schwarzer in the upcoming PC version of Trails of Cold Steel.

And it also has 4A's VA or whatever the name of that other chick in neir automata
Though i guess its better than listening to burch.

If they do a good job, I personally don't give a shit about their politics, I admire them as actors (not as people, they suck as people).

Burch can't act, so she doesn't get that benefit from me.

if it had succeeded there would've been a million articles how this would be good for the industry and how it's going to make games be more mature.

TBH i was kinda worried about the strike. I thought it would have had a chance of working, but this was pre election. Ibwas really worried about having to hear burch in every game i played like i hear yuri lowenthal in everything. i dont mind yuri though, he does good work

All these things when added up make a shit ton of sense

Speaking of seiyuus, why the fuck did they add VA in etrian odyessy 5? Now its not going to come over to the west without alot of work or contracts, and that one faggot in the EO thread is refusing to buy it if it doesnt have his waifu voicing it. What the fuck were they thinking, now waifu fags are going to shit up EO.

welcome to SMT faggot

King frost almost fucked my shit up and I got extra careful because the save room was far far away. git gud

King frost is a joke, just get a persona that nulls ice and he is useless. try to get him as a persona so you can fuse him into black frost

>Ass Defect Andromeda was hyped to be the biggest game of 2017
It feels good user.

Plus Atlus got our Emails and thanked us while Connor was ignored.

Yeah, having null ice does so much when he is more lucky than me.

just watch as ME:A still gets GOTY """"award"""" in whatever dumbfuck game event happens at the end of the year.

Ryuji + morgana + makoto or haru should be your main party. Ann is only useful for bosses.

A lot of games claim GoTY when they got it from some obscure website that only gets seen by seven people. It's an excuse to rerelease the game at full price with all the "worthwhile" DLC.

He's the best healer and has miracle punch. There is no reason to not use him.

They should just call it "complete editions".

ann has Tarunda.

you = BTFO

it's marketing to trick stupid goy into buying it, because it got goty it must be good right?

That doesn't allow them to push more copies because normalfags see the moniker and think "This game won GoTY, that means it MUST be good."

I always go:

I liked having 2 healers because i had both ryuji and MC as heavy physical users. Haru is mainly for when i dont need makoto, or when i need gun so i dont have to use precious bullets.

Also forgot to mention.
EA has killed Bioware Montreal and killed plans for a sequel

Anyone remember how long ago no mans sky was? Did it get any awards yet or was it released after the GOTY awards?

[citation needed]

Persona 5 (PS4) : 0.86m
Persona 5 (PS3) : 0.18m

Total: 1.04m

ME:A (PS4): 0.93m
ME:A(Xone): 0.51m
ME:A(PC): 0.09m

Total: 1.53m

Source:
vgchartz.com/game/84679/persona-5/
vgchartz.com/game/44294/persona-5/
vgchartz.com/game/83369/mass-effect-andromeda/
vgchartz.com/game/83370/mass-effect-andromeda/
vgchartz.com/game/83368/mass-effect-andromeda/

redpill me son

Persona 5 wasn't a buggy mess

Also

o i am laffin

I think it got a vga aware before it was released.

That's not my point, don't frame as some bioware-enabling nigger.

Fair enough.

Didn't say you were.

You don't understand, it just so happens they get their 15% odds or whatever in every turn.
Not that far, but I went up against a Valkyrie (has Counterstrike) that might as well have Repel Physical. The game can be an asshole sometimes.

And finally maxed my first party member.
Also done with Ohya, in the long run her S-Link does little to boost charm and her making of pro-PT pieces makes little sense at this point in the story.

Well I guess that is why they invented the NG+

Casino. Waiting for the 18th.

Maybe Connor can get a job for EA translating SJWare into English

something i like about Ann is that she has a lewd body, she knows it and she's not afraid to show it which makes that time when ryuji was staring at her in the van really weird because she normally wouldnt act like that so that must have just been for comedy's sake. the girls here are vastly superior to the p4 girls because they dont hit and abuse the guys for no reason and they are not useless like they were. is that why people like noato because she isnt a useless cunt?

Being in swimsuits is OK, but seeing underware is a big NO NO.

You mad, Yosuke?

He wasn't the only one dealing with your PMSonas.

Mhmmmm. Definitely mad. Oh and, Yosuke, resetting your router doesn't fool anyone. Just saying.

Yosuke deserves everything he got.

Ryuji, despite being fucking stupid when it comes to stealth and subtly, doesn't deserve as much shit as he gets from the other party members. He saves the group when Shido's palace starts falling apart,and when he appears after supposedly dying, he's rightfully confused on why everyone's crying and yelling at him, which for some reason is enough merit to beat him up when he doesn't know what's going on.

Oh, I remember this one! That was a fun photoshoot. Well, apart from that one paparazzi guy who got caught trying to sneak into the changeroom.

Hey Ann! Any interesting tales, girlfriend?

>why are they wearing towels in the sauna
fak u censhors

There is such thing as a modesty towel in onsen, of course not everyone wears them.

Not even with a rented dick

I have an autistic compulsion to wrote fan fiction about this game.

And not even porn, like with a plot and everything.

Porn can have a plot, if your porn doesn't have a plot you look at shit porn.

Dubs say you can do it!

Man, this game doesn't pull any punches with the S-Link crap. Got almost all of the night ones done but Iwai and Rusty and when I think I'm clear, Iwai's needs max Guts and now Rusty's needs max Kindness. Really puts how easy P4 was in comparison.

Fuck it, time to write chairy potter boning tae while drugged up on god knows what. It will be shit and I will be proud of it.

Yeah, P5 really stepped it up a notch. The main things I like are adding more spell types as well as negotiating for personas.

She'll drug you and you wake up tied up on the clinic bed while she playfully teases and strokes your dick

Oopsie! Killed your dubs with singles for that idea. Try again?

Shit. Alright, in which it becomes possible for whatever reason to summon your persona in public.

Said personas are very talkative.

Doh! Roll again.

Dammit, RNG. Give me the digits. Also, keep posting best girl of P4

A story in which Yusuke autistically winds his way through the fed light district, oblivious to the sexuality around him.

That'd be hilarious but Kek did not answer. Roll again.

Yeah. The battle menu is also a lot more intuitive and adds some commodities like R1 to pull out a Persona that targets a enemy weakness. There's also tons of little extras in daily navigation like seeing the S-Links available in a area and if they'll rank up. My personal favorite is probably all the VR stuff. That shit just tickles my 'tism just right.
All that said, the game goes into auto-pilot for very long periods of time; hope they remedy that in P5C.

Knowledge is maxed. I hope there's still time for it to be worth a damn.

…is this what it feels like to be smoked?

In which each phantom thief's persona gains the ability to talk to them, even outside mementos. Issue is, they're all trolls in their own way.

Roll again, though that could be amusing.

In which pancake man tries comically bad to hit on the various female confidents. It culminates in joker summoning Arsene to give a filthy frank impression.

Filthy singles, Broseph - But, I know you can do it! Don't give up!

Of course.
Pancake man doesn't have the same charm as MC so he fails at everything against MC.

Roll

A fanfic in which goro repeatedly fucks up cooking pancakes, and is the back story why he hates them so much.

Alright, let's try this again.

Joker is gay, pancakes does not approve. Trolling ensues.

WITNESS ME

Ding ding ding! Double 6s!

I think someone's getting trolled here.

Can someone fucking Dekaja me

In which joker and blonde haired knucklehead mc spazzotron have a bad habit of breaking into song at inopportune moments, art autist and sleep cat tend to join in, much to the girls dismay.

And quickly, folks. The singles curse keeps going.

DeKUNDA

Le fuckballs.

In which MC seduces all the girls prior to Valentine's Day. Instead of an ass kicking, ass fucking happens. Interpret that how you will.

You need to level up your dubs skill. Its obviously very low.

Oh man. Well, here's a hug in hopes next one works better.

…this is what I get for going magic heavy.

Alright. panther discovers that brainwash spells work in her team mates. Fun things happen.

Here's an idea- MC and Ann on a date, Ann is troubled by something, likely Shiho-related that make her question her personal strength. MC shares some kind words with her to cheer her up, and while it works for a bit, it's not enough. So he suggests a 2-person trip to Mementos. And there, he reminds her that she is the sexy villainess thief that is out fighting for the sake of her own greed. After a Shadow murder-spree, rough sex in the "lobby" up the escalators, in their Phantom Thief attire (as they can't do that in the real world).

Rolling for Lovers.

… Not your day today is it?

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes on the second image?

It's because I made fun of igor for keeping a loli as his assistant, isn't it?

Speaking of which, that book aphas some "interesting" spells in it, which she is more than willing to share

Reeeaaaaally now? BRB gotta go do something!!

No fuck you, I like those two ideas.

Damn him.

How about when fighting yaldy, the person who was affected by lust wasn't able to shake it off so easily. Naturally, the only way to cure them is with gratuitous sex and such.

Give me some fucking goddamn dubs and I'll write them and even post a link when it's done.

*checked*

You must be desperate.

Well you got them.

It was nice until it lasted

Truth. I expect more out of my porn.

poppers

Might as well. This thread's begging for a Freidyne by now.

Meanwhile, got one of those classic SMT moments with Shadow Sae. One or two hits to die, AI gets its turn and boom! one-shot by a multi-target move.
Then I GOT SMOKED. Still trying to figure that part but I'll rewatch it tomorrow. Also going to call serious bullshit on the Judgment S-Link going from R6 to Max. That was kinda stupid.

twitter.com/mombot/status/871955948482379776
Incoming shit on Connor

N, nobody speaks like that, take my word for it. Yea fuck these cucks who keep trying to uphold this narrative.

Connor is backpedaling in Fates translation

This is fucking amazing.

Now someone post the screenshot of him doing exactly that, talking about how fates wasn't a bad translation.

He's losing steam.

Archives:
archive.is/wn1iy
archive.is/moB3B

Pseudo-intellectuals should be shot on sight

B, but websites take so much time and effort. (ignoring the fact that his site went up really fucking quickly after release and not to mention themed with persona 5 shit as well).

That didn't take long. Purseowner shitters never disappoint.

GET SMOKED YOU CLIQUE SCUM, FATES LEGIT MAKES ME MAD

GET SMOKED CONNOR

Can you say willful ignorance?

Don't even get me started on the guy that turned into a pickle fetishist jesus fucking christ

Hi Connor

It was so perfect. Meanwhile 4/co/ endlessly bitched. Seriously, nothing but praise for SJ but the minute Jackie boy gets the girl they all did a fucking 180 and suddenly it was the worst show of the year, and they even started overblowing shit that they previously dismissed as minor annoyances, like the pacing.

Its nice to witness the exact moment when an sjw gets fucking smoked. Its glorious. Connor is gonna be salty for days.

looks like edgeworth just got schooled.

KEK

HOLY SHIT
CONNOR GOT SALTY DELETED THE TWEETS

lol holy shit, connor is getting desperate, I feel like him "reaching out" was a ploy to try and strawman his way back into relevance. Too bad he's fucking incompetent.

It seems Connor is deleting tweets archive them.

you faggots are barking up the wrong tree, connor did literally nothing wrong. It's only because niggers are so used to shitposting discourse you can't fathom anyone not actually caring about identity politics and thus not minding whether something they made/posted is promoted on SJW sites. The only thing that might count as identity politics is the SJW-appeasing in the twitter bio. Lack therof and lack of respect for SJW memes (pronouns, trigger warnings, saying retarded every once in a while) is proof of bigotry in the eyes of SJWs, so normalfaggots have to adhere to that standard even if they don't want to pick a side

Can't hide forever Connor.

Hello, connor.

Get smoked Connor.

Everything thing he has done hasn't be done in good faith.

ayy lmao, trying again

well, I can't tell what would've counted as in good faith. Disowning SJWs? Simply ignoring them? I don't think people have the responsibility to do that, don't think his whole life has been spent hanging with SJWs, so I would say it's a stretch to assume he's part of that clique

Still trying to save face, connor?

Except it literally doesn't matter if you're an SJW or not connor, sjwism is only one facet of the cancer that has infected localization, look at the fire emblem webm I posted above, what's cucked about that? Nothing, it's just the localization were such subhumans they would remove a worthwhile reflection between two common characters for a fucking "lol ninjas are edgy meme"

We need to root out all of the cancer of localization, and trash like you who over looks such disgusting fucking butchering of anothers work for memes and what have you then takes small grammatical errors of the most direct and preserved context translation of game to journos to flaunt around like they actually care is completely and totally reprehensible.

Inserting cancer memes is like piss in in an ocean of piss tbh

Creating a website for FE fates, which is an objectively bad and butchered localization instead of nitpicking whether or not P5 used proper end quotation marks or why does this Japanese game, made by a Japanese company, set in a Japanese setting, starring Japanese cast is using a Japanese board game instead of getting "localized" and using chess.
Right back at YOU, faggot.
Eat it!

again, journos used something to peddle a narrative. Just like journos do with scientific studies to make political statements and push ideology (exclude social sciences from that example). The study conductors have no "moral responsibility" to do anything about how their studies are used, presented by other people, that's in itself cancerous and not dissimilar to SJW logic, who make everything about identity

Good for them, we already want to go after them, even if you weren't exactly implicit in the journo's shit you're a part of the problem and thus we have all the reason in the world to draw ire to your shit.

Stay smoked connor.

Nice backpedaling, faggot.
The website was made by you, not journos, and it was you who approached them, not the other way around.
GET SMOKED!

goddammit, i picked the worst time to sleep.

what did i miss on Kramer Kong?

all the screen caps are in the thread, basically a sad attempt at staying relevant from krammer so he asked people to debate him on the issue, he unblocked mombot who ripped into him and we got a lot of backpedaling and dodging.

he probably got SAMSARA'd

Jesus Conner, you really are SJW trash, even if you haven't "hung out with them for your whole life" as you stated before, you spew the same nihilistic post modern shit.

Science, as we practice it in the western world, must be bound to a set of ethical standards. One such standard is the responsibility to ensure that your work is properly understood and appropriately applied to the best of your ability. It is why we have clear and direct abstracts, and discussion sections afterwards in order to provide proper context to readers.

Willingly neglecting to explain and educate others about your work is worse than not doing any sort of study at all, since you have just handed a bunch of people screws without giving them screwdrivers.

and don't give me that "so are scientists supposed to spend every moment correcting people" shit, you know damn well I mean within reason

well I was more referring to when journalists go out of their way to dismiss intentions and conclusions of a study and reinterpret the results to conform entirely to their biases. So I agree that one can't just make a study without any intention or context at all

Source on that? I though it was only the bloggers and shit localizers

If pancakeman knows, shido will know and he will kill everyone

so is mombot some important person or something?

hehe

There was an american from Blizzard telling japs that HIS understanding of shogi is far superior to THEIRS and that the symbol on one of the pieces isn't what these dog eaters think it is.
it actually was

What someone tried engaging instead of shutting it down and listening and believing?
Is he tweeting about the 14 words yet?

Threadly reminder SMT mainline and DDS are the superior series.

Some twatterfag who circles ween drama

She is a translator that works on translating engineering manuals and shit. She notice the bullshit translation in games and turned into /ourmilf/ or something like that.

Reminder that SMT mainline was mutilated to death by NuAtlus.
Let it go.

At least we still have the PS2 games.

Stay mad, mainfags

Also Persona 5 was confirmed to have officially sold over 1.5 million.

who the fuck is this mohawk faggot?

SMT4A's protagonist.

shin megami tumblr?

shin megami FUCK YOU!

YOU'RE A FUCKING DEMON MALE

Is that Kawakami on the left of the second pic?

twitter.com/ConnorKrammer/status/872068446003113984
archive.is/r9zZc
archive.is/3Z7sw
archive.is/TgMhe

Jesus my sides.

this is some Grade A black marketing.

Connor needs to end it at this point he has been smoked beyond belief!

who is this mombot person anyway? she keeps blowing the fuck out of that FUCKING WHITE MALE

When will he learn, lads?

That's the least you'd expect from the SJW clique.

ironically, he's the kind of person who needs a change of heart.

How long until some autist sends him a calling card like those faggots handed out Trump ones at a con?

i was thinking the same thing. some idiot is going to embarrass himself doing that.

still, cant deny this faggot is way too distorted to get anything done. i hope to YHVH no company ever hires him.

Most likely he won't.
Atlus pretty much saw his attempts failing and his meltdown with Mombot, so Connor just killed himself on getting hired just look at Anthony.

you think maybe im underestimating the companies?

i don't know, im too jaded to believe that they actually pay attention to people's attitude instead of calculating who to hire entirely on cost/benefit.

does anyone know the song that plays when you max a confidant on your team and their persona transforms?

(starts at 6:14)

Friendly reminder that NISA exists and it is entirely possible for a new (((localization))) company to fake bootstrap itself with smaller studios projects before cucking AAA releases. That doesn't require working for Atlus or anybody else with in-house translators to do.

Here

i dont understand why do you have to lose the entire day during exam days.

like holy fuck they make you stay in school for 96 hours, CANT LEAVE. thats not how exams work. let me fucking do something in the evening.

But user, nip exams are soul crushing, that not even kawakami massage will revive you.

I can already tell you're gonna love the last three months.

got any examples?

im on NG+ dude. i already know.

Fair enough.
I just started Shidou's palace tbh. Which was another load of bull.

I'm expecting my Persona power to be rescinded anytime soon; the screen gets dark and you hear a voice going "Thou art such a whipped little bitch thy Persona got better shit to do".

My memory might be blurry but I'm very inclined to say this game feels shorter than vanilla P4.
P4 takes ages to properly start and while P5 gives you full control much earlier, it also takes it away a lot more frequently. But again, my memory of P4 is fuzzy.

Don't remind me.

I guess I got lucky.

Also, same dungeon.

AKECHI YOU FUCKING BITCH

Got lucky there too.

That strech of the 5th card boss and pancake man was the most intense part of p5 and i loved it. Definitly the highlight of the game.

I guess it was fine, but to be honest I found the cutscene following that a little jarring.

After all the shit he pulled, I was looking forward to making pankake boy grovel at my feet, hoping Joker had some nice snarky dialogue for the bitch.
Pancake boy all like "you're spoiling my genius plan to take vengeance against the most evil man in the world (who also treats me like dirt) by working for him for years and being the main force in making him incredibly powerful!"
Party proceeds to sympathize with the murderous moron who caused the death of dozens of people for the most stupid retarded reason.
Including the gal he just orphaned and the guy he literally murdered.
It's not his fault he just didn't have friends.

Felt a bit forced to me.

I was talking about the strech of fights. The story really wasnt the best there.

gets me everytime

After Madarame's Palace, I think I one shotted the rest of the Palaces (with some exceptions like Sae's Palace). I remember that battle with Pancakes.

Okay, time to get out of…

Well okay, let's do this.

All right, that probably didn't kill you, and I'll probably fight your suped up boss form la…

Well… shit.

Triple boss rush is real. Still, Arahabaki made it a lot easier than it probably should have been.

my nigger

that physical RPL is just way too overpowered

I have to admit, that's a bitching image. Shit belongs on a heavy metal album or something.

I swear, he had quite possibly the longest shelf life of all Persona in the game.

Why did they see fit to give you a Physical Repel badass that early in the game? Sure, he comes with some weaknesses, but he's practically rocking out some of the best resistances in the game.

Girimehkala works too.

And Rangda too. Yes, I am aware. Technically, the first Physical Nulling Persona came with Shiki Ouji as early as Madarame's Palace.

why nul when you can rpl

Why Repel when you can Drain?

Generally, when you don't have access at the time, it's what you make do with.

because drain doesn't damage the enemy you nigger, why would you want to drain when you're at full HP.

When the enemy also absorbs Physical, or nulls Physical.

Semantics. Generally, it becomes possible offense versus free healing.

Is anyone impressed?

A cunt indeed but would still give a dicking.
I still wish Makoto could have slapped her like she did with Eiko during that dinner scene

What was his deal again? I remember he was really trying to tell us how good it was and it was pretty shit.

He was a spergy shill who felt the need to reply to half the posters with essays of shit. I actually agreed with him on his basic criticisms of the P5 plot but he would always segue into how Caligula was so much better. I think P5 has it's problems but the core of it is way better than Caligula, which has literal cuckold shit in its story.

He said shit like
SATOMI HAS DONE IT AGAIN HE CREATED A SUPERIOR PERSONA GAME THE CHARACTERS ARE MORE DEEP THAN PERSONA 5 CHARACTERS
I just saw the gameplay and it looks horrendously unfinished.
Though we all know Satomi got fired out of the team because of pissing off fans for pushing his lust on a Japanese Idol in all of the games he worked on.

You mean this?

WHAT?!

Jesus.

That is what I was referring to indeed. Shit like that is poison to me. I suppose you could debate the finer points of how much that constitutes cuckoldry but it's still a woman asking you accept another man's kid.

Man, fuck this asshole and his bullshit. Ailments are supposed to be chance not fuckin' guaranteed. Fight took a million years because I had to take out Makoto (he kept riding her ass for 1 Mores) and then this dipshit had Morgana do a full heal on him before I had the chance to cure him of brainwash.
Admittedly, I made the mistake of not having Ryuuji to ride his ass with Zios.

Took a peak at a spoiler-free perfect playthrough guide; shit like this never fails in making me feel like a stupid asshole.

I was like to have a Persona with Kougaon to kill the Rangdas with no problems. The rest I raged and let run against my Rangda.

That part bothers me too user.
I mean he has made long paragraphs of defending having cuckold relationships in the past threads

I'd give her a rusty venture

I noticed that the wording on Ailments was that they hit most of the time if they're single target. With an Ailment Boost to Brainwashing, I could see it being horrifyingly effective.

On that note, I found myself keeping Dormina on Ann for practically the entire game because of how effective it was in some harder battles (like fighting Anubis' no weakness having ass).

if you don't keep dormina on ann you're practically an idiot.

it stops enemies from acting and gives you a guaranteed crit. its an ace up your sleeve in merciless.

he did?

Yeah, the single target ailments have higher odds but this shit is still ridiculous.
Overall, this palace feels like its designed to avoid as much fighting as possible (despite having a shitload of narrow mazes).

I've been very lucky with all my King Frost encounters as I managed to hit him forget before he could do anything. Still takes ages to kill.
Ailments seem to be the golden rule for engaging enemies without weaknesses.

just equip a persona that nulls, repels, or drains ice before going into fights, jesus this isn't rocket science, stop playing like shit

Like the Lilith I've been using since the previous palace?
For the most part, it's not my character that raises risks.

Generally, I figure that's the point you break out things like Down Shot or high Critical chance attacks (Like One Shot Kill paired with the Trigger Happy Skill). I found that a lot of the battles that would be a slog to fight to completion become more manageable when you can simply hold them up and take shit that way. Saves a good deal of SP and items in the end.

I guess if you genuinely love her then yes it is possible. At the very least she didn't cuck you and then have the other guys child atell the while telling you it's yours.

Still though finding a guy that dumb and/or willing to love the woman despite the kid is extremely rare. Thoroughly used and dumped goods aren't exactly sought after.

Any chance you've got the rest of that text that Kawakami's head is blocking?

This scene could only work if the MC was a girl for some good /ss/ or her offspring was a girl for some good loli/ara action.

I eventually picked Makoto as my date, because it felt like what my Joker would've done.
Feels awesome to see her stretching in the palaces and thinking "Aw yeah Joker is tapping that".

However…
I regretted it so much when I got through Futaba's confidant. I felt like a colossal worm when that poor thing had her obvious crush and I turned her down.
The reason I had picked Makoto over Kawakami in the first place was actually due to how nice she had been to Futaba, and how much effort she took to help her when she joined.

Shiki Ouji actually got a tremendously long shelf life for me too.
Helps that it's Chariot, and Ryugi was the first confidant I maxed.

so i was watching a DVD with yusuke in the CRT television you buy near the start of the game.

im surprised they actually modeled the RGB cables connected to the back of the TV from the DVD machine. thats a level of detail i can appreciate. not because its "beautiful" but because they actually put in the effort to make the TV look realistic. little things like this make it all the better because you can tell they cared.

What are the dialogue choices before this? Can you laugh at her for making terrible life decisions?

You are going to feel more like shit when you finish Rusty confidant route.

Don't feel bad.
Your taste just got better

This is what I wanna know, I would be open to trying the game out so long as that shit isn't enforced on me.

I've been trying to be a SP Jew as much as I can but this place is crawling with enemies without weaknesses or "esoteric" ones that require I pull out my Personae. There's those items that deal guaranteed elemental damage but I save those for when I'm in a pinch.
Restarting today, I'll say it was mostly my exhaustion and frustration talking. The palace takes ages to clear and every goddamned sub boss could have been avoided if my merry band of autistic morons kept their traps shut.

Cleaner needs to be in P5A though.

WHO DESIGNED THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT