Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

HUNGRY POTATO
Edition

June Event Schedule
5/31-6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacré Blumiel!
6/9-6/21 - [email protected]/* */ Collab
6/22-6/29 - Unite and Fight (Dark)

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai
gbf.wiki/Anila
gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/
gbf-raidfinder.la-foret.me/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13073
granbluefantasy.jp/en/theater/detail.php?contents=character&id=42
gbf-wiki.com/index.php?�ޥ��� (SSR)#caf9104a
gbf.wiki/Rerolling
suku-noppo.jp/data/average_height_boy_15.html
suku-noppo.jp/data/average_height_girl_08.html
gbf.wiki/New_Player_Checklist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck off mobage trash.

Just finished Vatz story and side missions, the water party really helped there.
Now i'm leveling up some earth characters for the next island and looking for raids to get into.

honestly, the first 7 or so islands pose no real threat. They're tuned low to help newbies who might have gotten a bad draw (back before you got 2 guaranteed SSRs from the tutorial draw and pinboard). You can do them with any characters, even if they're off element. But still work on building up teams as it will ramp up in difficulty soon

How is she a potato, and can I pay you $100 to stop fucking saying that?

Her race is tiny and stocky.

Okay? Good for them? They're not fucking potatoes though.

She looks like a potato to me.

Well then you should have beat them to the punch; now you gotta suffer it.

user here's a thought experiment. One of these pictures is a picture of a Harvin, and the other is a picture of a potato.

Can you tell the difference?

I thought not.

The one on the left is a dirty mud vegetable.

The one on the right is a midget.

I wonder if there will ever be a Harvin that doesn't like her big butt.

They look like potatoes, something must be wrong with your eyes.

Are Patties Day tators acceptable?

Nice potatoes.

No meat to those potatoes.

more potatoes

Holla Forums why do have a lust for the Potato in the Gyaru outfit?

1. That's not a potato, that's an actual child
2. No one lusts for them because of the mothers voice and she wants to dump the child on you

potato voice acting

Is Nene the worse mother ever?

Its a shame you cant dick the slut out the child.

Reminder that Nene's voice was cast to suit her original concept art. They tried to make her look more appealing and failed

OH GOD THIS MAKE SO MUCH SENSE

What do I need to get the most out of the Idolmaster event? Do I need to play the Idolmaster mobage?

I believe its unknown as of yet, I know previous ones did so maybe.

Thats a guy's voice

Oh god, I'm not the only one?

Damn, that'd break the little thing if she means to never return; do you think she'd find a buddy in Ardora in her deep depression?

So, I'm thinking about my next step here. I have an extra cane but I'm trying to figure out what I should replace for somewhat of a magna grid to make use of the colo selfie. The thing is I do more damage right now with ifrit than with replacing one of these with another cane. I think I'm left with two options but not sure which way to go about it.

1. I can use my Damascus bar to uncap my Xeno axe and use the other 2 axes to complete it and upgrade it to the Infernal Greataxe and in doing so will free up 2 slots for an extra cane and my baha dagger I'm working on or just 2 extra canes.

2. Leave it as is and just work to uncap my canes

Ray of Zhuque is uncapped and leveled to 150 if that matters.

Kill yourselves for blindly following Nip otakushits like the trendy magpie weeaboos you are.
This shit is killing vidya and you're supporting this kikery.
We both know thats a lie and we both know you do it anyway.
Go play a decent JRPG instead of this trash
>>>/suicide/

no

Haven't spent a single dollar on this game and I never will. I have gotten shitton of free stuff.
Your argument is shit, now fuck off to cuckchan.

don't lewd the yaia

Don't lewd the Zooey.

I will

Majority of my GBF lewds are Zoi, best girl

You didn't spend money on this, right?

are you the same nigger from the goober threads trying to repetitively meme this?

I know a dude who start dashed Ayer yesterday.
But I'd rather spend my money on good food.

M8 you need to take a good hard look at your taste and reconsider it.

e-hentai org/s/7ca8de8332/1071373-1

Is this shit Granblue?

Yes gbf.wiki/Anila

Cuckchan is the place where they discuss and agree that this trash is good.

She has plenty

I need my crystal meth dose.
I hope the Idolmaster will make up for it.

Fuck this shit

Haven't been able to log in for a while, just came back and found out about the newest event. Think I could get everything worthwhile it if I rushed it?

lose 4 times for the rebound bonus stats, and you can use elixirs as well, I beat Akasha back when they weren't avalaible

Beating the story for crystals and character only takes a few hours as always

So the summon isn't worth losing sleep over?

they never are

Good point. Thanks for the info.

i'm thinking of getting 3000 crystals and use them on 10-premium, is that stupid or is it the only thing crystals actually serves for?

Wait for the end of the month legfest, there will be double chances of getting an SSR from premium draws. Or you can save 90k crystals to spark for a character you want

Don't, if you want to spend money, wait for a surprise ticket, you'll get to chose a character and get a 10 roll ticket at the same time.
Last one was about 20 days ago, so the next is going to be between 20 and 40 days from now.

i see, thanks!

Save them for the moment; just leech omega raids for the moment so you can have the start of a grid/fodder for a grid you may want to build.

How easy are the EX co-op quests to solo?

wait till Premium Gala which is at the end of every month. Double chance at getting good characters/summons. Using them right now would be like betting all your life's savings on Le Pen winning.

you can't solo coop… and they are easy if you have the grid for it.

I made an alt for soloing co-op.

Are they harder or easier than the omega raids?

I don't know what you're talking about.

The Coop versions of the showdown bosses have about 15m HP, and if your using an alt, your probably doing it without a nice support summon.

The only other things besides drawing you'll actually use crystals for are:
1.Buying weapon caches (Quality of life improvements to weapon inventory space but not actually necessary unless you have a cosmic shit ton of fodder and rusted weapons but nothing to use them on , 500 crystals for 100 slots, maximum of 600 slots)
2.Upgrading Revenant Weapons for the GW characters (2100 a pop, making even one is an exercise in grinding and autism).
You could theoretically use crystals to buy other stuff from Siero like full elixirs, but that's just retarded.
As for drawing itself, as others have stated, it's better to draw during legfest/premium gala, saving until it's time to suffer, or going "balls to the wall I need a waifu and I don't mind screwing myself over for half a year" and saving 90k crystals for a character of your choice (availability not guaranteed, you might have to wait up to a year depending on the character e.g. Monkey)
However, sparking is not recommended if you don't have a decent roster for at least one element yet.

Ok, thanks.

I agree that you should wait for the surprise ticket but I also want to point out that the daily 90 coin draw is better value for your real-money than legfest.

Enjoy your R summon dude.

Reminder: never overfeed your Draph. That fat only deposits in one area.

you can't stop me

You'll carry that weight.

i'd kill for a cute cow like aliza.

is there any way to disable vyrn talking after turns in battle? it's useless.

Hold up now. That cow is taken.

Touch the Cow.

Do it now.

I'll pass. Don't have a death wish.

Lies; the majority will go there but they're made for popping out babies so there will still be fat delegated to padding out the rest of the body to help with protection and comfort.

I'd like to get rid of the game telling me what my skills do after I use them. What use would I have of that information after the fact?

I think you mean skill effect dialogue.

These Draph are getting dangerously thicc!

Thanks.

I really need to find out how this retardation started where people think misspelling words is fun.

Enjoy traveling back in time with kek, lel, jej, pwn, etc.

I blame /fit/ for the thick meme and /sp/ for the misspelling

thicc is a nigger meme.

This, unfortunately. It originated to describe ghetto girls with big booty and has since spread outside its original context.

Back when I was playing anime styled MMOs with other underage people, they were making all kinds of misspellings like muh, meh (me), chu (you), lawl (lol), luv (love), etc. For the most part they did it to fit in. And a lot of people tried to come up with their own inventions. Using all kinds of emotes was cool too. Typing correctly without emotes made you look boring and/or depressed.
Now there's a giant stigma for anyone talking like that being underage and all that stuff. But since you can't express emotions and use a certain tone in how spell words online, using words in a certain way with emotes makes it more clear what you wanna try to convey.
Of course on image boards you can just use an image to convey your message in a certain way.

I usually just associated it with /fit/'s high test meme.

… they goofed

Or, and bear with me here, you could develop a vocabulary more extensive than that of an 8 year old and use your words.

The internet is full of people from all kinds of countries where english may be an optional language. There's gonna be usage of simple or misspelled words because of that. Emotes help just like body language does in real life when you can't convey something the way you want to.
But like I said before there's also those who actively choose to use or create certain words and emotes just because it makes them look cooler, at least in their mind. Then others might see it as a cool thing and it starts to spread.
Maybe some misspellings were created by non-native english speakers and perceived as "cool" by others.

But I'm not sure how much of what I said holds up nowadays. Only kids with no life or creeps would spend time on the internet creating their own "cool" because they couldn't be cool in the real world. Normal people spent their free time outside.

I can understand the need for shortening words when you gotta rush shit out in MMOs or if you mess around with texting on phones but this shit's just nonsensical.

But then current year people that use the internet wouldn't know what you're talking about.

After I turned on beta mode Vyrn stopped showing up and the animations speeded up.

I just got my SSR draw ticket from the pinboard. Is there any reason to hold on to it, or should I draw it now?

No reason to hold on to it, it doesn't get any rates up for specific characters, limiteds or anything.

Also the SSR ticket you get from the pinboard will only draw from a smaller pool of characters.

just spend it and hope you get someone other than de la fille

I got some old bloke named Aletheia. How did I do?

Ayy, same as my first SSR. He's straightforward to the point of being borderline boring, but he does enough damage for everyone, and his sword is a 4* weapon, if you eventually care to use dama bars on it.

No. The pinboard ticket is any SSR in the pool. The tutorial ticket is from the 6 characters

He is not horrible but nothing amazing either. could be worse. He will probably be useful early on but replaced once you get better characters.

>[email protected]/* */ Collab

Idorus can defeat Bahamut how exactly?

Through the power of song, of course

Those were fun days.

Is there a way to force reset the raid list?

Solid pull, good on you.

Just use these instead:
gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/
gbf-raidfinder.la-foret.me/

Ygg is being a slutty bitch. She keeps sending me nudes and no swords. All my other grids at least have three manga weapons each with wind meme only needing the SLs.

Cool, thanks.

I'm going to guess that was when Elysian was released and it's debuff down was broken. It applied so much debuff down that mechanics that wouldn't work on bosses (such as applying death) would work.

truly the cutest

Pretty much, yeah.
Elysian + Miria = everything dies.

The SSR ticket you get from completing the 4th set of pinboard missions draws from a pool containing the non-limited SSR characters that were released before Rosamia.

I keep getting an error running pokerbot, it keeps saying that there's an issue with the hook initialization and that it can't find an active window when there's only one with GBF.
Did anyone else have this problem and fix it?

Is your page in 100% zoom?

Yes.

I was thinking about this today, so I decided to webm it. Every event in order. From the 3rd anniversary stream

Anyone have the latest poker bot crack?

Are you ready for to get 7 characters over the idol event? 3 of them are 5*

NO KOUME NO BUY

The only reason I want to play this game is because of those loli potatoes, especially the one with the crown, is this game worth it?

We're getting Anastasia? Pretty cool. Wish we could re run a lot other events, still hurts not to have gotten Sakura Taisen characters.

No, if you only want to play the game for the characters, watch the events on youtube and pixiv the fanart.

The way that it's worded makes it sound like you can get all 12 previous [email protected]/* */ characters from the dailies. It's probably just Rika, Mika and Anzu but i'm holding out hope.

Give it a try if you want. The event for the crown potato is up until the 9th, so you can play through that now to see her. You can dump it after you complete that story if you don't like it

Yes, potatoes are worth it all, let me get you a pair of pics of her, although the new event is about to run out if you want to get her still on time, it's her SR version, though, and she's wind instead of Water/Light.

Arulumaya is the better potato. She's got the ara vibe

I posted those for the guy over there, I'm more into cornfield potato.

I can already taste the salt.

It would make sense to bring back all of them since apparently you need them to get Ranko

Only the idols from the previous 2 events were actually needed, the earlier ones weren't a requirement.
Rin, Miria, and Mio were loyalty characters; Anastasia, Airi, and Uzuki were the collab characters (that are likely to be the ones you can get from the daily challenges if turns out to be true), and you can buy Sachiko from the store with mats.
(Source: I started playing last year, so I had ran through the event.)

Crown potato is one of the ones you can get with your free SSR ticket you get as a beginner.

Wtf I'm going to jail now.

Looks like all idols can be recruited by doing daily challenge quests.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now i just need kozue and slime kurumi voiced and i can die happy

You forgot
Otherwise you just have Rine Gone redux.

Computers were a mistake.

Human Life was a mistake
- Bahamut

Is there a cutest little jew than this one? I don't think it is possible.

Siero is the only cute jew out there, and I am glad she's our ally.

forgetting karteira i'm disappointed in you

Karteira isn't -the one- magical jew that can forge bahamut weapons. Karteira is a respectable jew, but on the plane of mere mortals. Sierokarte meanwhile is the unexplicable force of motion of everything.

Siero jewed her own business partner. Feel free to trust her, but keep that in mind.
Or maybe it's a front, and Karteria's doing the whole "just your humble merchant" schtick as a cover for their inter-island contraband smuggling operations. I dunno, the anime was a mess.

Karteira is more of a tsundejew.

That's wrong though, Sierokarte's shop is owned by her exclusively, while Karteira was more of a wandering merchant before she signed up to cook dancho's books.

Damn straight!

…Didn't realize how dark her backstory can be, holy shit
Karteira still got the raw deal in her anime cameo.

dude, Karteira had a nice side even as a cutthroat, she takes gifts to some dead ass village every year. But I forgot if it's because Siero started doing that, or whatever, but her Lvl25 episode tells you. Forgot if its as thanks because the two idiots got jewed hard during their first days, and that village fed them while they recovered.

I can't read moon runes but here you go

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13073

Okay, that confirms that we can get every idol except SideM by just doing the quests. Seems like people don't even need to play the imas mobage to unlock some of them.

This is a beautiful thing.

get guns

I think the swords are only worth if you fully uncap them. I'd buy guns to replace the 2 skill lvl 1 GW daggers and one of the SR guns.

Thanks both of you, I got the same answer from guildchat and removed the post though.

Received a 2nd chev harp (1st was I don't know how long ago)
Need to have at least 1 chev summon before I can exchange one weapon for the harp before it's useful to me though.

I currently have two harps, two guns, and a 3* Chev summon. Hopefully I can buy two more guns more GW.

Grind for her. Hard.

I am ready for death.

i already have her and also kirari summon

First Idol event.
My wrist is ready, and my hand is ready to move a lot.

She will be mine.

I can't be bothered with the little skyfarer event because I am saving up my grinding motivation for the IMAS event.

I was too late for the Kirari summon, luckily she's one of the few idols I actively dislike.

Aside from the exercise they induce, the idols are great for filling out teams. I still have on an idol on my light and earth teams after nearly a year of playing. And the russian is one of the best event SRs ever.

As long as you unlock the stuffed tater.

Well there goes my time; here's hoping it doesn't involve shit like Nightmare mode.

Nope. Can't be bothered, must mentally discipline and prepare for imas event.

I don't like the harvin characters anyway. They all come across as little girls, and I'm not interested in dealing with that.

It's still 50 crystals, will regret not having those when legfest comes around. And some harvins are just short Ara Ara's.

What are you, gay? What kinda man does not love cute loli potatos?

Speaking of which, how old is Elmelaura anyway? Is she supposed to be a granny, a middle aged woman, or is her voice just misleading?

Draphs are the best. Beefy women who know what is going on and can kick the shit out of anyone who is in their way.

No legfests for me. Saving all of my crystals for sparking waifu Danua. Last I checked I was 1/3rd of the way there. Though I suppose 50 crystals is that much more contribution.

I hope you mean summer Danua, because SR Danua is bound to come to you sooner or later.

Late twenties. She's a christmas cake

She's got the perfect outfit for that too.

Draphs are just oppai lolis.

wrong character

Just as planned really. Saving up to spark SR Danua, in the hopes that long before I've actually used up all 300 draws I'll have gotten Danua and hopefully Vira as well.

No they aren't. Draphs are built like a stats-upgraded human woman, with many of them being comparable in height and far outclassing in bust and hips.

Check the charts, the smallest Draph women are the same size as adult human women usually are, while they get a lot bigger than that.

the chart in question

You do realize, of course, that according to the very charts you mentioned they are like, less than 1,30 meters tall, right?

The tallest draph is not even 5 feet tall. The fuck kind of midget woman are you talking about?

You sicken me…go watch Arulumayas fate and tell me if you can think of her as such after that voice.

Stop being a lazy shit and do everything you can to get to your waifu faster; anything less is like cheating on her. I don't even have a waifu and even I know that.

They're a good bit shorter than a 15yr old Asian boy.

don't tell me I have to download an APK from an untrusted source

According to that recently translated Grand Blues strip (at the expense of everyone's favorite JK primal), 27. I *think* the eldest is Flare Potato, followed by Cooking Potato
For a race designed to look like little children, only Cock Potato would really qualify as an actual loli for being underage, the rest of the younger set would be around their teens in human years.

Asians.

r'´:/:::::::,イ:::::::::: |::jハ;:::::::::ヽ:::::::::::\  |::/::::::::/│::::::::::|::| |::::ヽ:: ',:::::|:::::::..',  !:l:::::::/ ̄|::::::::::// ̄|:::从:: |:::::|::::::::::rヘ .ノ:|::::/ ___レヘ:::::/ ___V  ';::|:::::|::::::::::|:::::.i !:::{从rテ示  ∨ rテ示7 V::::::|::::::::/::::: |/:::::::::リ ヒソ     ヒソ /::::::/::::::/:::::::::||:::::::: ′ /////////// /:::::::「`)イ::::::::::::||:::::::小、   ヽフ    /::::::::::r'  |:::::::::::::||∧:::| l::> .. _     .イ::::::::::/  |:::::::::::::|l| V !:::::::::|rュr勹   フ::::/V    |:::::::::::::|    |:::::/ん)´  /:/ン勹ぅ- 、│:::::::::::|

Check the source, if it's not from the Cygames' page (see that Shadowverse CCG app), it's as good as malware.

And that's why I'm sparking her.

Nevermind these, just look at the sprites themselves, you'll see that the draphs are shorter than human females.

I still can't wrap my head around it.

The average height of a Japanese woman is still a good twenty centimeters taller or so than the tallest draphs.

Given the perspective of the guy's arm, it seems he's at least 8 feet tall.

Maybe it's a male draph, they are easily over 7 feet tall.

Gran's 15. Still some growing up to do.

The oldest female harvin is Aruru, she's 29. Mahira wouldn't really count as a loli, age-wise atleast. 16 is a bit too old. Actual harvin lolis would be Funf, Lilele and Drusilla.

I think, but I'm not sure, that cygames increases Gran and Djeeta's age every year during the game's birthday, so they should be 18 now.

I think user forgot the word "ideal" somewhere in his sentence. The majority of guys want shorter women than them. Japan has a smaller average height compared to a lot of european countries for example. And I think a lot of guys have a preference for girls with a feminine figure, basically girls with lots of estrogen. Estrogen helps with depositing fat in butt cheeks, thighs and boobs.

Of course there's always gonna be some crowd out there appreciating every type of difference a girl may have from the usual ideal body, either an underdeveloped or overdeveloped body part. Sure those G+ cups may be oversized but it's an anime styled game.

There's not many lolis in Granblue; whether they're actually young or just look that way.

They ever put that on paper because otherwise it's just Marvel level bullshit where it changes depending on circumstances; just look at the tator stuffing event and you'll hear them talk about Gran/Djeeta like they're children.

When upgrading SL, do you guys normally just go for 100% or take chances with 80% to level?

100%. If I trusted the odds I wouldn't be sparking.

Oh, right. Mixed up her age with Zahlhamelina.

Aren't all three of them in their teens? Pretty sure Makira's stated to be 11 or 12.

Try to go to 100% nothing worse than wasting mats on a botchex attempt

Maybe its the personalities making them seem taller as well. Its really easy to forget how Gran actually isn't that tall, and when he's the basis for comparison the draph girls end up little ladies without looking the part.

I do like the look on Vira's face though when given a headpat and revealed to not be much taller than Lyria. She certainly seems like she is in-game.

But then if the Draphs are actually that small, and the harvins are supposed to be even shorter

Wouldn't that make the Harvins under 2 feet tall typically? Where's the scale chart for them at.

Funf is 7, Drusilla is 12, Riruru is below 14. Leonora is 5, she hasnt been mentiomed but those 4 make the youngest potatos, Aruru is the oldest at 29, followrd by Nio at 28.

Thought Makira was a year younger than monki, but can't remember where I got that from off hand.

Nio is the tallest potato at 98cm, so, 3'2".

Box Captain is 90cm, which is stated to be average for a harvin.
Sauce: granbluefantasy.jp/en/theater/detail.php?contents=character&id=42

Funf is 7, Drusilla is 12 and Lilele is 13. Don't think Mahiras age is shown in-game but i'll check in a bit when i get home. Most people online say she's 16, including the Jap wiki. You might also be thinking of Andira who is 10 years old.

Isn't Leonora in her teens? 15 last i checked.

If this was the case, Sierokarte is huge for a harvin. Must be the jewish nature.

Therea an official list of heights and ages, Leo is listed as 5, and among, if not, the shortest potato.

Really? Can you link me to it? I've been using this one: gamewith.jp/article/show/34550

I remember a cross poster linking to a moonrune site, hokd on, I will apologize if it happens to be the same link.

Yeah, same link, as I had no memory of the url itself, I always assumed it was official source. My bad.

I'm looking into hosting some Bahamut HLs in 15 or so minutes. Anyone interested?

Bitch, I'll fucking eat you.

No worries, it just seemd like a big tonal change between Yaia feeding Baha fried rice and Leonora talking about killing people, especially since Yaia is a year older in that situation.
The Gamewith wiki uses info from the artbooks, light novels, in-game comparisons and info from CY staff to make their list so it's the most "official" source concerning height/ages until someone actual gives out the canon stats.

KFC's 16: gbf-wiki.com/index.php?�ޥ��� (SSR)#caf9104a

…Please tell me I didn't accidentally enter toddlercon territory from my interest in tomboys.

I wonder if there's an age where you can carry a Harvin in a bucket.

That sounds so much darker than I remember her being.

Leonora doesn't outright say she wants to stab people or that she enjoys murder or something like that. It's more that she expresses a small disregard for life and that she will "cut down anyone in her path" or something like that. She's still a ninja in training and she fights with swords which is a bit more violent than the characters who are less than 10 years old which is why i found it strange that the user i replied to said she was 5. Of course she's still a lot more light-hearted than similar aged characters like Ayer and Jamil.

On the bucket thing, since we don't know how big a baby harvin is we can only guess that a less-than-seven-year old would fit in a bucket standing. Every harvin could fit in a bucket if they went in butt first, it wouldn't be comfortable but they'd be in there i guess.
There isn't actually that big of a difference in size between ages for harvins, as for as we know. Funf, being the youngest harvin, is actually only 10-20 cm smaller than her adult counterparts. So either harvins have a growthspurt at a really young age or female harvins have a belly-stretching ability that would put Fairies to shame.

I always figured that from how innocent she is to trust anything said that she'd at best beat up people and not go further and that the ninja training is mostly just a game to her with the brunt of it being stuff made up in her head.

Isn't that the thickest part of them?

Was weird finding out this fucker was actually 18.

Zoi: 455356B0

It's amazing to think fucking Jamil is 15. The way he looks he looks like early 20s.

Same goes for several characters whose ages are strange. But the top of the fucking crown of traps is Boitato. Shao and Quatre simpl'y can't compare.

Thanks for the feathers.

I thought you meant someone else by that

got anymore Nio translated strips?

god damnit why

These were all I could find, just going of the first page thumnail

you mean a 5th? does he now? I skipped his event entirely.

yeah, I mean 5th

Thank you even finding pics of her has been a long task, didn't even know I could find translted pics of my favorite musicalhobo.

Yep. He fights with his two friends and gets a stat buff when you play him between 11pm and 8am JST. He's a night owl character

I entirely despise him and his everything, so I fucked off from that event.
t. not Vira.

vira pls

Did you at least do the sequel event and get cutera?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH?!

Neither. I just saw that event and couldn't bring myself to play at all.

Don't post that picture without context.

Could've just skipped through the text and do the battles; would've been like 10 mins of effort if you're strong enough to get the Loyalty up.

If Cog is made entirely of alchemical magic and according to his own tales, he combined several oils and flowers in the mix, I suppose he could make himself taste like fruits.

I have a crappy grid tbqh, I guess I could have skipped the talks, but still I was entirely bored by the mere looks of the event, no one of the characters involved are of my liking.

Exactly. No one of the characters involved is on my liking list, they somehow managed to pull through an entire event featuring every character I just couldn't feel bothered if they went the way of the dodo.

Free crystals aren't to your liking either?

And Sutera is just wife material.

Can finally solo MVP Chevy even though my dark grid is kinda shitty still.

I guess I could have done it for 50 crystals.
I guess, but it was so unsavory I just could not even log in.

I despise alcohol and for a lot of personal reasons alcoholics, I can't find her drunken character even slightly cute. Sutera is so bland looking to me I just can't bother to remember her entirely.

Well done, lad, here's a Chev for you. What's your grid looking like?

Don't tell the betas about Metera slutting it up during the event.

100 crystals*. 5* characters get a 50 crystal trophy when you max level them.

It's shit. It's probably because of Dispel + Black Knight.

Then I better avoid posting mine, you would laugh to fucking death.

What do???

I log using facebook when you click the mobage option. I completely forgot how I even managed to link this shit to my facebook.

Just create a dummy mobage account. You probably want to use a throaway e-mail unless you want to bother filtering spam later.
Have a guide.
gbf.wiki/Rerolling

I wouldn't worry, I laugh every time I see my Earth grid.

Use mobage. It's the easiest to make an account with. You can also make a burner twitter account and log in with that. In the game you can also tweet out once per day to refill your ap and ep, which is useful. The switching back to japanese text thing happens during the tutorial for some reason, but once you get past there it will stay on what language you select. I think it's due to it not being tied to your account during the tutorial so it keeps defaulting back to japanese. Once you have an account it can save your preferences.

Post who you get from the free draw (not walder, everyone gets him as part of the tutorial). It's always interesting to see other people's draws

Ayy thx for the help
Got this loli so I'm happy, don't care if she's weak or too poweful I could swear I've jacked off to doujins with this character before so she must be good, look at that bitchin crown and that sword that way bigger than her aww yay!

make sure to do the current event before the 9th when it goes away. It's her event and you'll get a wind SR version of her

How do I do events?
I've never played one of these slot machine RNG based games before so a little push is much appreciated

Go to the quest menu, if theres an event it will be on the map for example the one ending tomorrow is called "Sacre Blumiel" start by doing the episodes, skip if you cant be chored like me to read shit if you cant happen to like the characters involved, this event featured the Order of the Holy Knights of Lumiel, a noble order of chivalry and do gooders, who recently fac ed a lot of notorious exits from their ranks and the Inquisitor Cordelia Garnet will hunt the potato sized Charlotta Fenia, the most chrismatic and followed Knight of the Order, blah blah blah, read if you want to know more on the case, then do the fight -→ cooking quests to try and get her before the event rolls over.

That's funny. When I first joined three months ago, the first character I got from the gacha was Charlotta, too.

I wish she were taller. I can't even be slightly attracted to her at that size.

Mashing potatoes is not for everyone, but that's fine, I can still post a few more Boxes around.

You know your windmeme team is shit when Earth damage does more to it than my fucking Fire team.

I personally never liked potatoes, I'm more of a leg guy, and I've been eyeing Christina.

fucking never

I've been running the pokerbot for a while now, up to 50mil chips but I keep cashing in for stuff because no self control.

5* her so she gets that extra crate boost to her height :^)

You could like Catherine, too.

WORDS WORDS WORD
Holy shit, are all events just words?

They aren't if you skip them

Yes, welcome to GridnBlue Fantasy, now grab a shovel and hit your face to get ready for the mines.

I tried clicking skip multiple times but it didn't work, then I clicked the corner and it finally did, thanks user

You can read the story later if you feel like it anyway.
Just rush through the end.

You can find events in the corner of the quest screen, on the home screen and at the bottom of the menu screen.

I didn't get my first SSR until I was already a man

Most events are story events. There is a lot of reading, but it's good.

Well this is the end of the event for me lol

The idea is for you to request support actually.

The pig? He's not too tough. Do some of the main ques to get more characters and levels and try again. He's the only boss you have to fight alone. The other two are raids so you can call for other players to help you. You have until the 9th so take it easy

I started last year and didn't get my first ssr until the Lyria SR event with the free 10 rolls. It was also Charlotta.

I did put off the game for a month or two, maybe more

Not as bad as you guys, but I started on New Year's and I didn't see a golden border until cygames decided to retroactively give a SSR ticket to everyone who had cleared the pinboard. And I only got more SSRs during the birthday 10 draws. None since.

My first goddamn SSR was Light Sarunan.
He still haunts me to this fucking day.

So can I just keep using summons to cheese every battle or do they cost something to use?
Does it cost crystal to use summons?
Are summons free?

You get stuff if people use your summons.
That's it. You lose nothing, they get something, everyone is happy.

Here's the rest of my list. My first SSR was a good ara.

Summons are very strong early on as the enemies are weak. But as you level up they will do less damage comparatively. Cheese with them for now.

What said, but people wont befriend you that easily unless a) they pity/adopt you b) you luckshit your way into Kaguya/Grande Order/Agni or Shiva as a summon yourself.

My first SSR was Lecia and my first SR was Christmas Sen and both weren't that far apart; maybe that's why my draw luck was shit for so long.

Once their str becomes useless, you start focusing on the better aura that will buff your team until the battle is over.

Barring Rs, these are my characters, Water is my most hurt element, with no weapons to show for it.

Proto Raid: AD280AD4

How long have you been playing? I wish I had Lyria and Sierokart unlocked

Late December, on the last days of Auld Lang Syne '16. Sierokarte is only for new character Trial Battles. Nothing else can be done with her.

Sierokarte is the trial character. Essentially a placeholder character that can't be used outside of trial battles. Lyria came from an event in March for the anniversary. It can be seen at the end of . For what it's worth, you aren't missing out on much. She is a good buffer, but can't attack which makes her odd to use.

I guess I got really lucky with my SSRs, given that I only started in august.

Now if only the magna bosses were this generous

Lyria's main downsides is that she's squishy, and if she dies the MC dies too, which makes her a big risk to use.

You also won't be able to use summons at all if she's in the backrow.

Sarunan was the first to join in January, then 15 days later Vaseraga and Yoda in back to back single draws, then radio silence until March sent me Percival and Ferry, Jeanne and Cagliostro in Early April, Lilele in late May. June has been dry so far, but let's hope Summer Gacha sends me anything.

I wish my first SSR was light Sarunan, My first was light De la Fille.

at least she's a cutie, meanwhile Sarunan is the one retard to bring his spirit Daki everywhere and getting weirder every second. Then his Dark version indicates he's willing to murder kids if needed to have his waifu fed while cutting himself to keep her around, there's good about Sarunan at all, and Unia is the troll skill in HL.

Is it possible to replay the missions and their cutscenes, I'm skipping alot because I want to level and do the event but I also don't want to miss the story

Yes, once you get the ending of the current story, in your journal you can read everything and listen to the voice acting.

Sure, Ruria painstakingly jots everything down on her journal so you can read it when you have the time.

Go to lyria's journal. But you have time to play through the story. You don't have to rush it. The event will take around the time it takes to clear an island and you have two days to do it

Currently catching up on the anime. Has anyone made a webm of Gran's slam dunk in episode 8 yet?

I suppose, I'm just glad I have had decent luck with draws since then.

I guess I had some good luck since I started in November.

Here's my SR and SSRs.

Now that's a man that knows how to do waifus!

Then he has to grind raids to get the ability to cook at which point he should look up the right answers on the wiki.

It procs every 3rd or so raid and you only really need 6 or 7 cooking attempts to get her loyalty up. Natural regen won't take too long for that

And then the SR.

Since everyone is doing it. Gacha has been good to me.

I also ended up with Shiva and Kaguya.

And here's my alt that I just use for drawing outside of legfest. It ended up with Ifrit, Odin, Hades, Grani, Kaguya, Tezcat, and Dark Carbuncle.

I started during Skulls event; would've had him if I knew doing stuff outside the event fed his loyalty meter.

One year of playing and this is what I have. I'm still having fun at least.

Playing since February though the account had 30k crystals and 3 SSR characters when I started using it. Pretty good collection, I think.

Guys, I'm actually crewless, if I made one, would 8/v/ join?

The first 3 crews are almost full. We could use a 4th crew if you have the drive to make one

Just join one of the three crews we have here. There should be a spot open in one of them.

If any of the three guilds has space for me, cool, if not, I can handle the crew for the absolute new peeps. I don't mind it.

post your id and someone will add you

apparently it hasn't been yet 24 hours before I left my last crew, so I will have to wait.

How exactly do you cook for this potato?

After you kill a random number of prawns and/or bees you will get a pop-up that unlocks the option in the event menu. You can also join event raids for this to happen. Pay attention to what Charlotta says in the event menu, she will describe what she wants to eat.

killing the monsters from the AP10/15 quests, then using the dropped items to summon the prismaprawn and the queen bee, in which you can request help to beat.

good to see you got past the pig

Post ID, so I can befriend you, my summons are shit, but I can throw a hand right now.

Do YOU have to summon them or can I just join random raids?

oh stop it you're making me blush

MY FIRST FRIEND!!!

where is my ID???

menu -> profile

Your ID is on Menu > Profile, on top of your name, I will get notifications should you need help. Mind you, I'm not much, but I can show you the basics.

Sent, I'm the guy with the jap name.

celebratory magnafest when? Or do we only get those milestone magnafests when Fire Emblem releases a competing mobile game?

Even Draphs are very short. 120-130 cm? That's around the average height of an 8-10 year old girl.

and then there's faggots proclaiming Sinoalice or that other game will kill this shit, if anything GBF turned into the WOW of Mobages in which it cant die naturally, and will somehow outlast all enemies.

Nah, Cygames apparently doesnt even need to do any effort to kill other games, Sinoalice choked hard and went "indefinite maintenance within three hours"

Ever since KMR came in, magnafests seem to be quite random.

Incidentally, the average 15 year old Jap boy is 167-170 cm. That's a difference of 40-50 cm. A little more than just "a good bit shorter."

suku-noppo.jp/data/average_height_boy_15.html

suku-noppo.jp/data/average_height_girl_08.html

Think they'll ever increase the character limit for names?

Especially Nintendo games; they just crap them out with no real effort for staying power. At best they're commercial bait for their actual games with the icing on the top of being able to milk the dumbest of humanity out of their money.

Now that I think about it; how's Fates mobileshit doing? Only other one that I've ever seen get praised here.

Nothing wrong with liking petite women, as long as they're actually women, say Arulu, Zalhamelina or Sturm, or dunno, Anila, but say, Funf, Drusilla or Yaia, then fuck no, those are way too young.

FGO seems to be holding, but I have never gone to their general, so anything I say about them would be me pulling lies out of the air.

CCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAA

Just give that bitch hot water, bitches love hot water.

I got all her requests wrong, some on purpose, so I could see what all the results were.

It seems that her request at the top of the event page is more accurate than the little suggestions that pop up now and then. I got most right when I followed those and ignored the others

This event was basically Charlotta being a picky cunt, but the MVP is Sevastien, I want to think he was the one knight who saved Charlotta, and otherwise the Order was a blast of people who don't take themselves seriously, it was 8.5/10 event, Baotorda is pretty awesome as a character and BrdigettexCordelia rescues two characters from R hell where Cailana and Aleister are.

We hit 10M last year around the time of the anniversary and that's where the 70 free legfest rolls came from, very likely that by the end of the year we'll hit 20M, summer will likely inflate the numbers a bit
What are your bets for 20M celebration? free rolls 3.0?

That's way too powerful to fuck with.
Hateful bullying is the only thing she's worth

Fat Cag Calves

At the top, it's the only mobile game based off something that did so well, but you can write that under "japs eat anything fate related"
It's a bit hard to compare the popularity though, android/ios ranking will show GBF low below FGO but it obviously doesn't count the browser version or dmm version

I disliked Drusilla's character as well, I can understand the desire to bully her.
Funf isn't for lewding anyways,
Cog is love.

GOD DAMMIT WHY

That voice is a fucking nightmare, and I have no idea why would anyone like it, also she's a fucking horrible mother, wish her kid wised up and stopped following her.

Joining random pubs take a little longer to trigger the cooking minigame, but it works, that's how I completed mine.

It's all a matter of perspective really. To you and me it may just be hot water, but to Charlotta it may be Danchou's sweet melted love juices.

It's gonna be a good day.

they took a while to draw that

Oh shit.

detonate

Probably the best i could ask for. Just 16 more to go and i have all non-limiteds SSR's.

just in time for dark gw

Nice haul.

r8 my light grid

oh shit nigga what the fuck are you doing/10

C-collecting guns?

please remove the stick and add a baha , also you lack 2 magna guns that could replace the one in your main hand and silva's one (you can use lucio spear in mh)

Well yeah but I can't just magic up Magna guns.

hit chev a lot

What build uses guns, Thor build?, why are those not swords? I have questions and every answer leads me to more questions, team full on harvins?

funfslinging and people who don't want to pour autism into chev

It's a stop-gap build because the swords don't get better than guns until you've fully uncapped them.

Okay now what

Too bad this game only rewards autism or whaling. I had to autism a MLB Queen's Stinger because Hermit actually works fantastic with it, this ia actually the first event I could beat enough to empty 4 drawboxes and all silver trophy rewards.

keep hitting chev until she farts guns otherwise use that harp as palceholder (barf)

wait for xeno vohu to return and that dagger will be useless! capitalism ho!!

When xeno vohu hit Meteon and Punished Toot were all I had along with Elta, we died too much on this, the only thing I got was a selfie 2* and a tribunal gun 3*.

wind and water are my weakest team i had to use helnar minigobu and lennah…. it was painful as shit

You will need to visit Siero for a new pair of sides, the only water weapon I have on me is the SR snek gun. That's it, it's the only fucking water weapon I got snek truly hates me.

if everything fails use sr daggers till he laughs a ssr one

also i'm not laughing my only good teams are fire earth and dark

With what sr dagger, Im half way there anyways to pendant one fucking ssr dagger at this rate. Fucking snek, yggdrasil has spit a couple of swords, ouroboros 2* and that tribunal gun 3* along with some 3* srs are.my "strongest" grid. The rest are fucking laughable.

Just started my light grid, these are all my light weapons I know it won't be complete by the next GW because I'll attempt to get Ranko, I got lucky because the gods of gacha gave me best girl and the light Gorilla I also have Korwa

bully me if I'm doing anything wrong

oops, sorry, for some reason me Ferry disappeared

enjoy the chev mines that's the only thing i can say

Enjoy your life in the chev mines, also if anyone here wants to know hows things for sinoalice.

Between leddit account scalpers thinking this will be their bitcoin piggy to fags rerolling for their adventure quest tier drawn waifus servers are choking every minute and the general should be recalled /maintg/

Just a little bit more skill fodder and I'll be ready for gw

You have an SR light magna weapon for one, don't have anything else to replace it with? HP up as the only weapon skill is just really bad, I guess you can put the honors dagger there.

how about those attached screenshots i forgot attach to go with those dubs

I know that, I guess I could replace it with that dagger with a retardly complicated german name, but I'm not planning in getting honors before monday,so I'll just leave it there for now. Don't ask me why it has SL3, it was a mistake and I regret it

DARKNIGGERS STEP ASIDE

get ready to be the crew slave

song 5* but not coda dagger what the fuck

Oh, I'm ready. Need to get some Sunlight Stones.

I've had really bad luck with public Baha raids, and my crew isn't strong enough yet to do it ourselves.

i'm hosting bakas hl every day i may drop some codes

I wanna bully cold hard reality into Drusilla so that she ends up as a depressed nihilist before she hits 13 years.

Did you boil it?

With the IMAS collab dropping this weekend, it'll be a good time for earth grids as the rerun event has water enemies.

Also pick up this thing.

Looking for a 8ch BlazBlue Final Fantasy Crew
ID: 17504669
or friends…

Supplies less a jumbled mess now.

Thought that wasnt returning, will totally autism my way for one

Let me wake up a bit more ill add you.

How do you even arrange thwm foe that matter ive never checked how much of each shit I have

Wait did something change with the way rosetta SSR works? Why is she rated 9.5 now?

They know Rose is best.

her zeniths, two aggro perks and a ougi charge perk, they basicly fixed her biggest issue(can't keep up meter and aggro to get 5 stacks of rose barrier)

Any other recent changes besides yoda nerf

How'd he get nerfed?

Twi days ago I read he no longer does the 999999 nuke on triple shroud, and now does only a extra triple attack

He still does the 999999 nuke

If they do that, I want my beginner's ticket back

She was always the best character in the game if you were soloing, gamewith is just retarded.

He didn't, that other user is just an idiot.

Well thats good then, havent used him since xenoifrit ended so U wasnt fonna bother with him anymore

Something I fail to see mentioned on the wiki is that if Rosetta doesn't take damage 2 turns in a row, she immediately loses her rose barrier. Is this not the case or am I just crazy?

Duration: 2 turns

And that's why keeping Rose Barrier is such a fucking bitch, don't think Lecia or Kurwa have as much trouble with their buffs, honestly Rosetta is pretty close to off-element tier in my eyes, even without pool she could take quite the beating and a 120% atk bonus on 5 stacks is fucking insane since it will apply to everyone anyway
Shit gets fucking hilarious when you put her and Naru in one team and Naru deals two echoes at once, really makes me want to do Rosetta/Yuel/Naru(Or with Ferry if I ever get her)

I understand now, I am indeed retarded.
On an unrelated note, do we know what the bonus to multiattack rate Love Eternal(Rosetta's gacha weapon) is? Should I switch it to the GW dagger when I get the chance since it's my main weapon.

I once heard that it's literally GW dagger

I've heard that it's 20% double attack and 5% triple attack. I can't confirm it or anything but Love Eternal's buff did feel weaker than the GW dagger buff after having used them both.

Well Satan, you're probably going to want to hold on to it for the 4* or when you crush your dagger for 4's 5*.

I nearly mastered Dark Fencer and I am wondering what I should work on next. Debuffs seem cool for raids, but I am wondering about getting my damage up or providing other support. Is there a recommended class for getting gud at raids post dark fencer?

max the archer line for arrow rain. It's a useful skill to use with dark fencer to hit the attack down cap.

Go for cleric and holy saber as they are useful support for guild raids or HL raids

Besides that just max classes for their passive stat bonuses

Holy Saber is a must because of his 70% damage cut for everyone.
Bishop gives a bit of heal for everyone, but what you really want is the Dispel subskill for Luminiera raids.
Superstar has a charm that is pretty damn effective.

Getting blind off the t2 mage line is useful too.

cleric is better than bishop as you can run both clear and debuff.

nevermind, you can run clear with bishop. I don't know where I heard that cleric could do that build bishop couldn't

Well, a raid boss that buffs himself and debuffs your characters is pretty rare though.

Rose Queen

Valid point, but I don't think he is worried about HL at this point though.

Thank you for the answers about my class question! I have another newbie question: I have been farming Omega raids for a couple of days now, with some success. I feel pretty special to get 1 SSR in an entire day, so I get that this is going to take a while, but what is my goal? A fully uncapped version of every SSR drop from every Omega fight? Am I looking for specific ones to upgrade? How do the SR versions of drops factor into this?

Specific ones.
Wind- Timat Bolts
Earth-Yggdrasil Swords
Light- Luminiera Swords (bolts or whatever to fill out your grid until you get them fully capped)
Water-Leviathan Daggers
Don't really know the others.

Every Omega raid boss has one or two specific weapons you want to get multiple copies of, like Tiamat Bolt Omega for Wind, or Colossus Cane Omega for Fire. These weapons have Atk Up skills that are boosted by the selfies (SSR summons) that the boss also drops. The SR drops are useful to use as placeholders (as long as they use the Atk Up skill) and to eventually use as fodder to increase the level of the SSR weapons' skills.
If you have Character Weapons with useful skills, those make good placeholders, too, until you get ones with the Omega skill (the ones with the M you see on the icon).

What you're looking for, by element:
Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Light
Dark

should I level up the ArchAngel gear, I got a lot from the potato event?
I'm still new but don't know what equipment I should be running

Angel and archangel weapons and summons aren't worth using. They give extra exp when you use them to upgrade other weapons.

Look at the SR and SSR weapons that you have and find ones that have attack up as a stack. Use those in your grid.

Archangel weapons and summons are useless and only for upgrading weapons. Don't be like me and use them in your grid and summons thinking that the exp boost applied to you to rank and level faster.

The corow showdown is on at the moment. You can buy the SR sunset bow which has med attack up as an initial light weapon. Diablo doesn't have any SR atk weapons, so dark is still fucked

This is exactly what I thought it did thanks for the heads up

he's speaking in the context of magna skills

I saw an SSR archangel summon on the support summon list. It was fully upgraded and had a plus 1 on it. Making the initial mistake I can understand, but surely they would have realised before going that far

There really are weapons with that effect: The primal weapons from Rise of the Beasts. They aren't really worth using unless you're grinding angel halo or slime blasting though.
You'll probably get them while leeching for the really worthwhile stuff anyway, though there is no RotB this month.

If you're using SR weapons, then you most likely aren't at the stage of the omega raids, which the summon that makes using magna skills worthwhile comes from.

The stinger is kind of disappointing me with the bonus earth dmg. I was expecting slightly more damage,

Maybe they just enjoy perplexing people.

So what exactly should I be doing at this point, my damage feels low and I don't know what to exactly upgrade, I know upgrading is a large part of this game.

Also do my mastery passives carry from other classes?
Should I level up each class to get their passive?

Read for upgrade choices. Swap out all those Rs ASAP.

Your grid is suppose to look like that starting out, you can't do much about it until about rank 30 when you can start leeching omega raids. Wind should be the easiest element to start grinding but meanwhile keep your party off element(different elements) and look for the support summon Grand Order, should be in the misc section until you can amount a good number of the same element SRs from an event or normal raids. Do the story to unlock the story raids and start from there.

Obviously I don't have that equipment and just started a day ago, should I swap all my R's for my SR's and upgrade those until I come across a SSR to take its slot?

Sounds like something you'd do in a vidya game but I don't know if that's something one should do in Granblue

keep going through the story to level characters and yourself for the next event. Keep leveling classes, they each give a small passive that is permanent across all classes (ie warrior would give soemthing like 1% attack). Do the current event some more for more loot. Uncap characters whenever you can.

Go to Potato Jew's store, click on Weapon Series, then on Seraphic Weapons and grab the lot of them. Then start doing the Pinboard Missions for a carbuncle, a SR weapon and a SSR character ticket.
Finally either through autism or the pokerbot, get chips and buy Anat from the Cassino. Even if you aren't using wind, her call and base stats will boost you up.

Yes. That's why this is called GRINDblue Fantasy.

The early FFs work in the same way (barring the weapon grid system).

Oh, and forgot about the seraphic weapons (DON'T LOSE THEM, their "final forms" are as good as end game gear) as suggested

Mark the seraphic weapons as favorites so they can't be mistakenly used as fodder.

The game doesn't let you use them as fodder or reduce them as way to protect new players from themselves.

That's good to know.

Should I only use crystals for the weapon/character draw?
Should I wait to use the crystals on the 10-multidraw?
Is there something better to use the crystals for than draws?

I hate how I have nothing to contribute to this thread but questions

Using crystals on the 10 draw is better than single draws as you are guaranteed an SR or greater with that. However save your crystals until the end of the month for a gacha promotion called legfest where all SSRs have their draw rates doubled. You'll see people posting about it here when it's legfest

Questions are fine too

Don't sweat it, a lot of people had many questions and no answers when they started playing.
The 10 draw gives you a guaranteed SR/SSR rarity item, so at least one of the characterless weapons you're drawing will be a SR. Since it costs nothing and gives you something better than nothing, it is more desirable than doing single draws. You should wait for Legfest before drawing either way.
The only other reasonable use for your crystals is to upgrade a Unite and Fight weapon for the character it unlocks. It costs less than a 10 draw though, and it certainly isn't something a new player should worry about.
All other uses of crystals are dumb. You can reason that the 100 slot stashes you can buy for 500 crystals are the least dumb use among the dumb uses, but it's still a bit dumb. Only do it if or when you have a shitload of skill fodder and MLB'd rusted weapons

I'll just post these.

Last question that I will hopefully ask in this thread and I'm only asking this because although it was answered I still don't get it…
I have a bunch of R's in my weapons slots, I asked if I should upgrade my Archangel weapons which are SR and replace them in those slots?

Yea?
or
Nay?

what can a beginner do instead that's possibly in their reach within a week?

You want SRs and later SSRs with attack up skills. If they dont have some kind of offense boosting skill there is little point in using them.

no. Think of angel and archangel weapons as reagents or currency. Only good to upgrade other weapons. It's worth using an R weapon over an Archangel weapon.

Within a week you can progress in the story to get the story characters. Try hosting and joining the normal or hard magna raids (ie tiamat) to get some SR weapons.

You'll also get some more characters and weapons from the idol event, so you'll get stronger over that event.

I still don't get it but I'll keep on the lookout and not sell/scrap any weapons with attack up on it

If only the anime was filled with moments like this

Alright so angels are only good for making stuff better
Beat the story mode and try to get scraps from raids
Do events

Got it!

>

The angel/archangel weapons are level fodder, even if you mlb and max level them out, their stats are still way lower than actual full mlb+leveled R weapons. Same with the summons.
> what can a beginner do instead that's possibly in their reach within a week?
In the next 24+7 hours, prep for the idol collab events which will drop tomorrow.

- The Wasp-Sting Rapier, an SR earth sabre you can easily get multiples of from the current event, is very good filler for the earth grid. The Queen's Stinger, the SSR earth dagger, is also very good, and you should be able to at least get a few copies from the rewards. You have 7 hours to go until the event ends, leech off raids if you have to.
- (general gbf advice) after the event ends, just proceed with the main story at your own pace. Once AP is low/out, go to raids and leech off fights. As the upcoming events not only have water element enemies but also earth (speculation from the event rewards, which are wind element), focus on earth and wind raids. Once you're out of EP, go back to doing main story/side quests.
- (farming advice) if you're running out of half-elixirs & soul berries (for AP&EP refills) the side quest Scattered Cargo (Port Breeze island, R characters only) drops crazy amounts of Flying Sprouts, which you can trade in Siero's store for the half-elixirs and berries you'll need.
- go through the checklist here for the hidden easter eggs and shit gbf.wiki/New_Player_Checklist

There is literally nothing wrong with leeching, unless you're in HL.

Do events, story, leech what raids you can and try to gather as much Pendants as you can and you can only got those through raids, once you reach rank 30 the fun starts go to the raids option and join Omega raids, the bosses will be incredibly strong but all you have to do to get loot is just hit them once with a spell and let the others kill it, most of them die too fucking fast anyways.

The majority of ranks 101~145 Leech everything which is why nips keep close fucking tabs with new comers on their longdongs and qilin trains, then they act high and mighty about it

Any Vira fags?

compensating for her height a bit

Questions are only bad when it comes to emulation threads.

praise the queen of gbf

2031a2 baka hl lobby

Am I expected to host one of these too?

I supposed not, thanks anyway you idorushitter.

if you wanna host share code i could join me and a part of my crew

I don't mind hosting, but I don't really have the confidence in beating it, unless you and your team can carry.

we are fishing gold bars mostly , you still need some nips to fill the spots

Are you going to host another one soon? I'd feel safer if I could just piggy back and host one right after a successful run.

baha has 1 day limit host i wish i could but can't , do a lobby

New thread