Why do they keep making black french characters

Why do they keep making black french characters.
Stop using my country for your diversity propaganda, enough is enough!

France IS a black country

What're your census?

MUH DIK

okay for one wasn't dudley english? like didn't they sell a t-shirt of him with a union jack on it?

Because they are appealing to the majority

Isn't the AC character a French Canadian? And isn't Dudley an Englishman? If anything, Twintelle is probably just another French Canadian/Black/Indian mix like that one pop music artist with the big ass.

Dudley is English, not French.
Also don't talk shit about Dudley.

First of all Dudley is an English gentleman.
Second of all he is just tanned not black.

Because the nips love triggering faggots.

Highest black pop number in Europe, though London probably has a higher density.

Who cares, i want Twintelle to sit on my face

France colonized most of the world remember? and much of french africa/asia considers themselves french.

Also the old french africans i know are super racist and hardcore pro-france and hate all the muslims going into france itself.

I don't even fucking care, I want to smell Twintelle's asshole. She's fucking fantastic with that strawberry cream hair and dat thicc ass.

ASS doesn't look black to me, she's got the skin color but not the ugly face,

Because there are a lot of french speaking africans due to colonization.

I wonder just how cancerous the waifu wars are going to get now that even mainstream western audiences are kind of warming up to the idea that people like attractive things rather than fat lesbians

I thought Twintelle was Ganguro.

;3c

This, sadly.

Holla Forums really went to shit

How the fuck does that even work?

those poor frogs could probably use some defenders since they can't go a week without some one killing them

they dug their grave and i hope they die off and get replaced by superior uncucked whites.

Not too many of those hanging around nowadays.

not really, anyone with a head on their shoulders just got brow beaten into a powerless state since their means to defend themselves were long removed and any time they open their mouths it's labeled as hate speech

Great joke, m8

Finland will inherit the world.

Embrace your Mongolian heritage yellow man.

What's Mongolian for reconquista

SOON

Traps are not gay.

there just waiting for the right time

and that was by their own hand. traitors deserve to die.

fins are even bigger cucks i hope they get same frog treatment

autistic shrieking?

What other kind of french people are there?

She's clearly Brazilian like Miyamoto. Have you ever seen his ass? That shit is tight.

why don't you ask Holla Forums OP?

Because she's a sidewinder.

Nah they are just returning to their previous glory.

That looks retarded, it should be something like this, with space to keep her lower half in a comfy sphere that keeps her body heat or some heater that feeds on the bike.