Crazi Taxi is back

…as a mobile clicker Where's my Crazy Taxi 3 PC port Sega?

there already is a pc port you nigger, its just a cucked port, play on the xbox its superior

Welcome to the current year my friend.

Looks like Sega's out to make some crazy money!

At this point I'm not sure which would be the bigger atrocity - if ISIS attacked E3, or if they didn't.

It is about as bad as the Billy Hatcher port, I want something with proper multicore support and no missing graphical effects.

Doesn't it run at half the framerate of the Arcade and DC versions?

There are no arcade or DC versions of CT3

whats the gameplay like?
do you just move in a straight line with basically at all except for actually tapping the phone screen?
is there at least good music?

basically no challenge at all?*

It's literally cookie clicker. You tap to make the katamari go, and you can get the cousins to automatically tap for you, you buy upgrades and that's it. It's a real fucking shame because they had a real katamari game for mobile where you actually played katamari but instead of tank controls you just tilted to make it move. They removed it in 2015 for some reason.

What's the point of bringing Crazy Taxi if you can't drive around doing crazy shit in a Taxi. They could easily have made a sonic clicker and sold more without bringing a dead ip from the grave. They removed the whole selling point from the game.

at least cookie clicker was somewhat entertaining but i dont see tap my katamari being fun
is the OST uploaded anywhere?

Not that I know of, but I'm sure you could find it somewhere. The OST is kinda nice.

I had no idea.

Because normalfags will go "Crazy Taxi? I played that at Chuck E Cheese once!"

I remember how fucking excited I was when I got my first Dreamcaststill have itand was able to play Crazy Taxi in my home. Seeing this hurts my soul…

If you keep requesting what you want through social media, the higher ups will look to it when their shit starts to bomb.

Also I have this pet theory that ceos like these games because they simulate what they understand. Touch screen to double your money. Keep tapping. Make some more menial decisions while someone else does more work. Double your money.

It's like they think everyone just likes watching numbers grow.

underage detected

I don't get why everyone is pissy. This isn't even the first Crazy Taxi mobile game

Reminder that an overwhelming amount of people already prefer playing videogames on communication devices rather than machines supposed to be designed from the ground to play video games.
It's like if J2ME games were multiplied and mainstreamed to the point they would surpass the PS2 and PC.

Wasn't that just a port from the original game? Or is there another one?

There was that… then there was temple run clone.

hey, your numbers confirmed it. I hope you are satisfied that you've further cemented this cruel reality onto us. You could have just let this go and had us pretend of something better for just another day.

There shouldn't be Crazy taxi mobile games. Nothing ever came close to the DC games and it should have died with that console since they can't do better.

MONKEY'S PAW

There was 3; port of the original, a temple run clone and this one.

The one that was a direct port of the original was pretty solid, motion controls and touch screen controls didn't really hurt it, plus you could use Bluetooth controls with it. I don't regret getting it for free when sega gave it away a few years ago

Why does every shitty mobile game use this exact phrase in it's advertising?

The mobile market has set the foundation for indoctrinating kids into rock bottoms standards.

Activision and the PS3 already made sure of that beforehand

I dont knw but you can find out for free mlord
Click here!

>…as a mobile clicker
What timeline is this?

There already was a soulless temple run clone, now this shit. At least it looks and sounds like Crazy Taxi, but its all wasted potential. It's a good thing we got a good port of the original with the soundtrack.

Why can't I click

What the fuck did they do to Axel's face? Jesus Christ, I can't believe they could fuck up so hard that they even fail to capture Axel's shit-eating grin.

It's not clickable…

Even this timeline can't be all winning.

Jesus Christ

Either way, vidya will either double down on the current year faggotry or they'll finally back off. Only that fateful day of E3 can say.