Make the inevitable Wonder Woman game

Make the inevitable Wonder Woman game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xX55AJaTZto
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83552955
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/03/wonder-woman-shatters-records-with-200-million-worldwide-opening/amp/
money.cnn.com/2017/06/04/media/wonder-woman-box-office/index.html
pixiv.net/member.php?id=14102248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has DC retconned her into being a muslim tranny yet?

Make a game about a tournament of volleyball on the beach
Also, spoiler that second pic, it looks hideous

So it's going to be a Newgrounds flash game from 2004?

benis

Bayonetta but with greek gods

all capeshit games are the same nowadays man, what do you expect

Nah, he was describing something that is playable.

Classic God of War but with the Greek pantheon and your style of play determines whether you end up as Black Lantern or Star Sapphire.

Wonder Woman has all her powers. It's set in the 1940's in World War II. Main villain is Cheetah with other WW villains sprinkled in. Its a sandboxish game.

Just reskin the Arkham series.

so Saint Seiya ?

Here's my review:
This game is absolute fucking garbage, but we can easily ignore that.
10/10 girl power fuck yeah, the game we needed in these trying times. Drumpfkins BTFO!

Apotheon was pretty great and had few different kinds of spears, I wonder why people don't mention it here

Copy nier automata

Whenever I think the gaming industry is pozzed to hell and back, I just take a look at comics and laugh die inside

Pleb

Actually give her some muscle

eh , it had it's moments

>implying they wouldn't just copy God of War badly

FUCKING THIS

Stop crushing my hopes and dreams.

I'll tell you girls in spandex really make my dangus hard.
I could give two shits about Injustice 2, but some of the girls in it are pure boner fuel.

Glad they didnt make them looks like shit.

cat-woman is pretty meh but they did get everyone else right.

Odds are they will copy the last of us with telltales cinematic experience for those dank choices

I noticed that too.
Playing as Catwoman in Arkham city was actually kind of fun, even if it wasn't all that fleshed out. Dat climbing animation.
I dont know how they went from Arkham City Catwoman to this, they massacred her face.

telltale batman came out recently, that's a possibility

Dont they all look like shit?

Her face is fine shitlord, god you goibers have this wierd conspiracy theory about us SJWs making women in games uglier. Have you considered that games are just growing up?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

You're thinking of the first game.

post them for everyone to judge then

Give me a few minutes while I go download them.

Videogames got it a million times worse than comics. You might be able to think of some Cherrypick examples of comics going SJW but comic books are still filled with attractive woman and people getting beat down. You can't even show WW costumes in a western videogame.

It has the potential but it has to go through (((WB))) meaning that it's pretty much impossible to get something that won't be pozzed to hell and back.
Just ask SNK to make a Goddess Athena action RPG instead.

BIG TITTIES
FAT ASSES

actual game is probably just gonna be a fucking bamham clone but I really wouldn't mind that kinda game but purely focused on combat. admittedly I dont know shit about wonder woman but she doesn't seem like stealthy type.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX55AJaTZto
I couldn't find an ingame image of power-girl so here's a video.

It's NRS, what did you expect

The thing about comic books is that each author determines the tone of the comic. A author can be an SJW and therefore have an SJW comic or an author might be based and make sexy shit. In the western videogame industry big companies are forcing devs to make SJW shit so instead of it being an artists decision it is an industry wide policy. In other words, comic books have it far better.

Forgot poison ivy.

Sorry I just woke up.

Their faces are slightly less masculine, but they still look very much like what pozzed westerners would draw a woman like. Just because they don't have man jaws doesn't mean they're actually attractive.

Here you go.

According to anons on Holla Forums you can go into character customization and make all the characters near naked. Anyone have near naked versions of all the female characters?

That's just your opinion m8.

I can't yet because I'm a pccuck.

Yes, just like that it's my opinion that shit would probably be not very pleasant to eat. You can't fucking look at and tell me you think it looks attractive. A poorly modeled cleavage doesn't instantly make a woman attractive.

Because Rocksteady are competent enough to make characters that look like actual women, as opposed to NRS.

Your opinion is wrong because I say so.

Now post the arkham knight version of poison ivy

Post more buff Wonder Woman pls.

Overwatch says hello

I second this.

Realistically, if it ever happens it's going to be a low quality arkham reskin.
Dream scenario, a game similar Blade of Darkness.

Into the trash it goes.

She looks better in 2D
>ywn fix poison ivy with headpats and pancakes while tending a farm

Ivy is just a worse version of Pic related.
Swamp thing is a good cuddle and his kisses taste like lemons.

mei was always fat and the best girls don't need revealing outfits to look good.

Pass

Being gay is a mental illness.

I want Swamp Thing to barge into my garage and destroy my car because it pollutes the air.

No she wasn't. Also fats cannot be attractive.

Swamp thing isn't a male though, he is a plant. In fact in that image swamp thing is showing female plant sexual organs.

holy shit, a girl needs a name, sauce, anything to google

Fuck, even when you punch a guy, she can sometimes quip some pro feminist drivel

>he is a plant
Okay.

There is literally no evidence of her being fat outside of tumblr demanding Blizzard make her fat.

Sorry. "He" or
There we go.

She was fat in the beta, she fat at release, and she's still fat. Is this enough proof?

Where? Do you think a woman wearing a heavy jacket makes someone fat? You HAES tumblr faggots want everyone to be fat so you think it isn't a sickness.

she was never fat so yes, this is proof that she isn't

Being fat made her fat. You were attracted to a fat ass now accept it and move on with your lives.

Considering men are objectively better than woman I would consider liking 3DPD whores who only want your money to be the mental illness rather than bro-ing it up like the Greeks and Romans did.

2D > 3D

The concept art for pharah was a guy called rocket dude but that was abandoned early on like skinny mei.

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard came out and said she was "big boned" and went #BodyPositivity.

she's a big ol' cutey even if she is israeli

racial nepotism got her the role… like why the fuck is a frizzy haired little jewish girl with bags under her eyes a fucking amazonian warrior

dubs confirm

being bros with someone!= sticking your dick up their ass or vice versa

That's a neat little detail they added in the panel.

That's what got to you? How about the fact she's ugly and flat as a board? Wonder Woman was sculptured by Olympian Gods, she's supposed to be an otherworldly beauty, not a product of centuries of Semitic inbreeding.

I bet you wish every night that a woman would pay you attention so she could take all of your free time and then half of your income.

Lynda Carter was a good WW. not as /fit/ as the pic up there but still statured well.

Except it wasn't since it is in game and represents her. You have no evidence that she is fat. Fat is disgusting.

This. Friends don't sodomize friends.

Jesus fucking Christ will you stop sperging out if I say that you're right.

So you finally realize you have no evidence of her being fat? If she were fat you would hear her wheezing.

I have eyes and can see that she's fat but I'll say she isn't if it makes you feel better.

You are seeing a woman wear a heavy jacket

believe it or not, how much body fat your body carries has actually fairly little to do with what kind of cardiovascular or lung health you have (or indeed your strength), some of the people in the best shape in the world are "fat"

She's fat.

They're not fat though, they're just heavy with muscles, and they don't look like a bodybuilder because they trained their body for strength, not aesthetics.

I would say someone with >20% of body weight as fat is fat?

Holy shit. This literally is HAES.
There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fat stored around you but anything above 20+ pounds over weight is not healthy. Your heart literally is weaker if you are over weight and Obese because your heart has to work overtime 24/7. Not all skinny people are healthy but all fat people are unhealthy.

well 90% > 20%, so yes

ignorant—virtually all of the people you masturbate to are "more than 20 pounds overweight" due to excess muscle mass; the concept of "overweight" is meaningless because BMI indices cannot take into account variations in body shape (frame size) or does it make any attempt to account for body fat % or actual cardiovascular health

source: I'm a personal trainer

You're Wonder Woman. You punch people or slash robots, then punch out a few bosses. You ultimately beat the overboss and save the day.

Bonus: You leave the Cheetah to her fate in a furry convention.

All baiting aside. All the mental gymnastics cuckchan been doing is pretty assuming. They are desperate to somehow call Wonder Woman a flop. They think the mummy remake will do better than Wonder Woman because it's trailer has a high view count just like power rangers 2017 did.

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83552955

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/03/wonder-woman-shatters-records-with-200-million-worldwide-opening/amp/

money.cnn.com/2017/06/04/media/wonder-woman-box-office/index.html

joke's on you i masturbate to children

user, please that is just cruel.

But is the movie actually good?

Except it isn't an in game spray

Movies are inherently shit, why are you asking dumb questions?

You may only pick one.

Anyone else notice that it is only the bad super heroes who get the most attention but the best heroes get the least? Most normalfags couldn't even name a single one of these heroes and yet they apart of the best superheroes ever created

probably

You mean the guy who's denial over mei?

You are retarded.
Obviously a doctor is going to consider your muscle mass vs fat ratio when determining your health. If you are Overweight do to fat than you are overweight. All those retarded fatties pretending BMI doesn't work because of people who have muscle are retarded because these fat fucks don't have any muscle.

cumdump the quest
there. done.

He'll never not be one of the coolest superheroes ever made. Zatanna needs more love, as well.

I wonder who is behind this post?

Did you see Batman v Superman ? Jesus Christ man, it was on tv a few nights ago so I watched it before going to bed, that fucking movie was comically bad.

What makes Wally better than Barry in your opinion?

Fuck, meant for

WW has a different director and staff who were brought in to fix snyder's mess.

Totally fat user

It's better than antman and doctor strange

Jesus Christ, just let it go.

it always amazes me how hideous jews are, the women are gross looking and the men are fragile little faggots, it's kind of incredible. I've never seen a remotely well built jew.

Lewd!

Better character development. Barry's personality has been shuffled for years and is never as interesting.
Wally on the other hand is developed from childhood to adulthood giving him a a very well developed personality. He is also shounen as fuck.

You're doing a shit job of baiting.

You forgot the fact that Wally has the best stories the Flash has ever had.

No thanks.

The Spiderman and Hulk games were fun as fuck. Get out of this board if you disagree.

>>>Holla Forums758628

they're mediocre at best, mindless entertainment.

It is the best superhero movie compared to DC's recent live action movie outings.

I want a Zatanna, Metamorpho, Metal Men or Dial H for H.E.R.O. movie. Unlikely that either of these will happen. Dial H makes it easy for the main boy character to become a girl.

Then why are you playing videogames faggot?

top kek
They can't even do the spiderweb mechanics right. You fuck off.

I have a fondness for the animated superhero movies. For one the suicide squad one was really, really enjoyable compared to we wuz and friends squad.

I think the bigger crime here is that Overmeme has canned sprays instead of letting you upload your own like TF2, the game Overwatch is ripping off, as well as Valve shooters before CS:GO, allowed you to do.

I though you said no baiting, you cuck.

Preach.

Your fucking menu options will be DLCs soon goy.

Swinging is fun as fuck. Would you rather it be like the PC spiderman which sucked and you had to individually direct every single web?

because I hate myself?

Yes you numbskull I would love to direct every single web.
A simple browser based attack on titan game had that done better than most spiderman games.

That only works in 2D. It would be impossible for a human to be able to direct every single shot that fast in 3D without tight Autoaim.

Every single image saved. Thank you.

If it was in first person that would be fantastic.
Momentum based zipping and swinging around in first person
Fuck it I would pay a dollar for just that in a big sandbox city.

Damn, They sure made Amanda Waller into a land whale in that movie…

KGBEAST?! Holy shit! Why have I not watched this movie?!

Doesn't he have a fucking blimp now?

She broke it

It took me 3 seconds to look this up on the wiki.

Don't bother, the fat has gone to their brain.

She's still fat.

Tha free attack on titan game is 3d.

it worked for just cause

JC is just a straight zipline, no swinging like Spider-Man.
It may as well just be a teleport.

Hot. I mean, what

this

Moore's run was so romantic and cool

Total war Warhammer already sells a menu options as DLC

The dick, user, is broken in the most horrible way.

Do you even magic, motherfucker?

The main Swamp Thing is either a guy who got turned into plants or a plant monster based on a guy with a guy's memories. But there were previous Swamp Things before him that were girls.

If WB wants DC movies to be comedies now because of Suicide Squad, and they don't want to introduce individual characters before doing a team-up movie, why don't they do JLI? They can call it Super Buddies or I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League or something if they think the name is too confusing.

Maxwell Lord is a rich industrialist who sees superheroes and figures it's time someone made money off them, so he recruits all these no-name guys and forms a team which he then publicizes for profit. They're mostly simple characters anyway. Blue Beetle is seen as a Batman knockoff, Fire and Ice are just seen as two bimbos, Guy Gardner is literally the substitute Green Lantern who only gets called when Hal takes a day off, and Booster Gold claims he's from the future, but since he acts so much like Max everyone figures he's just bullshitting as part of the act. So they go on some comedic cases and stuff, but nobody is taking things very seriously and the team breaks up or something. But Blue Beetle thinks he was on to a real mystery, and eventually turns to all the real heroes, or at least the ones whose actors are willing to make cameos in the movie, for help. Of course they all turn him down, leading to him trying to investigate on his own, and getting shot in the head. This makes the rest of the team feel like shit and they come back together to avenge him and save the day from Max, who was planing to use OMACs to kill all the "real heroes" so as to make the JLI more profitable or something.

Then cue Booster Gold solo movie where he goes back in time and saves Blue Beetle near the beginning of the film. They go on adventures and shit, but of course he dies again at the end of this one, to save the timestream from the butterfly effect that saving him caused, but audiences will never expect the same guy to die at the end of two consecutive movies.

Blue Beetle should have a game. I'd settle for Jaime if need be. He does have cool powers at least. But Ted Kord would be a very easy Arkham clone.

Holy shit. I didn't think we are that far into judaism.

Delicious body, but the nails ruins it.

cat woman should have had her own game, cat woman part of arkam city was the best part of the game.

Luckily this image is the cannon one.

But user she did get her own game

what

Plastic Man, Booster Gold and Harvey Bullock are my favorite DC character

It has potential to be good if we based it on her gameplay from City. However, I think Paul Dini walked away after Arkham City which is why in turn the story for Arkham Knight was a hot mess.

I never even bothered with Knight after the PC fuckery.

The text on that image is clearly photoshopped in. I don't know why. It's like they scanned a copy from some other language and then tried to translate it back.

She is using magic to brake dicks, that is just evil

Wally and Firestorm is well known due to DCTV. Shazam will be known well known due to his DCEU film. In addition, Elongated man is better than Plastic Man.

ITS CAPTAIN MARVEL

Isn't it Shazam now though? didn't Marvel buy the rights to the Captain Marvel name or something?

When DC sued Fawcett Comics into oblivion over Captain Marvel, they let the Captain Marvel trademark lapse, before DC eventually bought the rights to the character and began publishing new stuff with him. By that time, however, Marvel had snatched up the trademark and made their own character with that name so they could use it. They have since been constantly publishing failing Captain Marvel series after failing Captain Marvel series, solely so they can keep the trademark. DC and anyone else can use the name Captain Marvel, just not on things like the cover or other advertising. But after decades of making do by calling the series Shazam, while the character inside was called Captain Marvel, they finally gave up and just changed his name to Shazam in the book itself as well, even though this doesn't really make any sense, story-wise.

Meanwhile, Marvel made a new Captain Marvel who is an unlikable SJW nazi, who wants to jail people over thoughtcrime and shit. So there's that.

Go fuck yourself, Dini.

where are the lewd /fit/ girls

LOTS AND LOTS OF RAPE

There is something off putting about that pic, and the head looks a little too small for that body.

And you didn't post the rest.

Interesting, also.
Wouldn't this mean that every time he introduces himself as Shazam he'd transform back into Billy?

This was actually a plot point when Captain Marvel Jr became Captain Marvel after Infinite Crisis. Captain Marvel Jr got his powers from Captain Marvel instead of Shazam, and thus transformed by saying Captain Marvel instead of Shazam. So when he became Captain Marvel this became very confusing and much comedy was had.

When the changed the regular Captain Marvel's name to Shazam they said that he had to say the word while wanting to change in order for it to work.

lets post cheesecake.

That's dumb. I like it better as a trigger word regardless of intention.
Like that episode of Justice League where he had Superman in a hold and kept shouting it so the lightning bolt would strike and hurt Superman, but then Supe's grabbed him and made him take the blast and he turned back into Billy. That was cool.

I want to fuck Zatanna so bad.

sauce? RIS gives jack shit

Sorry, don't know where to find good cheesecake.

Madokabox something

That type of thing still happens in New 52, though. Notably, Black Adam does it to Ultraman, who is kinda hurt, but seemingly no more than he would be by regular lightning, so the writer remembered that Captain Marvel's lightning, though magic in that it transforms specific people into super forms, isn't supposed to be somehow more powerful than regular lightning, and Superman, though he doesn't have a specific immunity to magic, isn't weak to something just because it happens to have some non-offensive magic spell on it.

Won't Black Adam die if he turns back into his human form? To be honest I stopped reading comics a long time ago and even back then I just read a few marvel titles. Most of what I know comes from the animated movies/series.
all in all, that is some pretty interesting stuff.

But isn't this literally the entire Captain Marvel/Supes fight in Kingdom Come?

Yeah, or at least in most versions of history (I think his first post-crisis origin changed it but then later he changed back). But Ultraman is strong as shit so he's willing to try this risky tactic.

Yeah, but Kingdom Come isn't quite canon (though it sorta was an alternate future and then an alternate universe later). But that's why I said it's notable that the writer remembered how the lightning and Superman's powers are supposed to work. People fuck that up all the time.

It's Chotime.

thanks for all the lore user, it's been educational.

Is there something I need to know about Frank Cho? These images feel oddly suspicious.

SJWs hate him and instead of backing down he openly antagonizes them.

Cho's been doing cheesecake for literal decades, dubsman. He does it, and does it well, and built up a massive fan following over the years because of it, and laughs in the faces of his industry peers when they wring their hands and shriek misogyny. Which has cost him career opportunities, but has cemented his fanbase in the process. If half of American comic artists were willing to stand their ground the way Cho has, the industry wouldn't be in this pit to begin with.

He drew a Spider-Woman cover with the pose from that second picture and a bunch of SJWs blew gaskets over it, saying stupid shit like "nobody would ever draw Spider-Man like that" that exposed them all as never having read comics before. In response he doubled down and drew a bunch more covers with the exact same pose making fun of them, as well as a bunch of other shit.

Oh man that gun is so much cooler than the one we got. I mean the smaller design makes sense but holy shit.

He's a real human bean that loves to draw beautiful women and trigger the shit out of SJW's.

Geez, are these alternate covers or something? Can't imagine seeing those covers in a regular comic store.

it wasnt cho that drew spidergirl, it was an old italian artist.

Wait, never mind. I just answered my own question.

They're blank covers you can buy at conventions and stuff and then you can get the artists there to draw the covers for you.

That was Milo Manara. But Cho used this opportunity to mock more SJWs.

Milo Manara did the original. Cho rode the controversy by drawing fucking EVERYONE in that pose.

Keeping this even remotely ontopic, look it's Wonder Woman.

I miss Michael Turner.

Muh dick!

WHYYYYY

Th-thick?

"Thick" is a tumblr meme made to promote the idea that obesity is attractive. It is not. It especially has no place in a Wonder Woman thread, a thread about a woman literally chiseled out of stone to be the perfect amazon warrior.

Can't say you're wrong. Have these Wonder Woman images to make up for it.

There's a significant difference between Thicc and curvy. Wonder Woman is curvy and should always be portrayed as such.

Tumblr fat bitches push for thicc because it encourages fat shits.

I'm just glad people could call me out this quickly before I could do any more damage.

FIFY

jesus christ just post cheesecake you fucks.

Alright, alright, I'm posting them.

I think a Spidergwen author or whatever (sorry, don't really follow comics) threw a hissy fit like a little bitch because of him copying the Manara cover pose hence why there's a Spidergwen shouting "Outrage" in many of those illustrations.
There was also pic related that may be the same person that bitched at him.

That is him. He has basically, at least in his mind, taken ownership of Spider-Gwen, as if he created the character and thus should control what other people draw of her, even just in their spare time. She's basically his mary sue waifu.

I like this guy

I appreciate how he actually has a sense of humour.

I honestly would play that.

There, the jews will be swiming in shekels

Thick it's used for girls who are thick due having toned bodies with fat only in the right places.

THICC it's nigger speak that just want thick girls for the sake of being thick which lead to cellulite ridden landwhales with nothing but fat all over their body.

Pic is Thick.

gay

I'm not following your logic, user. How could you make a cooking game with romance not gay? Play as a man? Being a woman and trying to get involved with another female?
The last two are clearly gay.

How come western videogames can't show got woman any more but comic books can?

What?

you either have 1. autism 2. a tumblr. choose one or both. also kill yourself.

First of all, if you're having a stroke, call 911, sit back and wait for the ambulance.
Now, back to your question: Just like not all games can have butts (Overwatch has plenty of butt, TW3 has butt, Injustice 2 has butt tied to ugly faces), not all comics can. It depends on what artist gets assigned to the project. The "pozzeness" on the comic market became more noticeable when the amount of characters and projects assigned to SJW artists started to sky rocket; That doesn't mean boobs went extinct, but it went down in numbers. The SJW side of comic is also way more awful/extreme than what we get on vidya.

The model isn't fat anyway, They fixed the deformed spine that made no sense on a fundamentally broken model, in the process, they made her look thicker. If you look at her limbs (where there is less clothing/padding), it is clear that she isn't fat in-game either. The model is shit, they are probably afraid of showing anything to revealing because of the backlash, but that's Blizzard for you.
Fun fact: Tumblr tards were angry even after the model was fixed because she still looks too thin compared to the non-cannon SFM model that catch on popularity a while ago.

It's a Zak Snyder slowmo washed out CGI bullshit, and the final villain is literally Palpatine with a big moustache

I like palpatine.

I thought that was an eastern European company. Either way that is rare.

Because he dies in the beginning

I get that you have insecurity issues with liking fat girls but I don't really care so I'm just going to keep calling fat.

Feels bad man.

You have autism Tumblr

Stop responding to the retard, he's been doing this for literally a full fucking year ever since he failed at pushing the "metroid is a tranny" thing.

All these post and none of best Wonder "Woman".

I have eyes retard.

This is actually my first weekend here and samus is not trans.

The third one is simply perfection. I'm in love.

That one's by John Doe. He's pretty great at this sort of thing.

Samus is transhuman.Feather pubes

I guess she is only good for headpats

Best female superhero

I would let her…what hasn't been said about her before?

I fucking hate it when artists have those names. They might as well ask google to ban their shit.

Anyway, don't be fooled by the overall size: Buttholes are incredibly stretchy, user.

When will this meme end?

Is she really one though? I don't think so.

Probably not, but only because she's usually just doing her own thing instead of saving regular people (unless you count Enzo and Cheshire)

Do you like big moustaches?

Only if they're comically evil.

Here's his pixiv
pixiv.net/member.php?id=14102248
He also posts on /loli/ sometimes.

How about comically British

What's the difference?

Simple…have it be a God of War clone. I mean, it's not like Ares isn't a Wonder Woman villain. Of course, it has to be good, not some El Cheapo copy of GoW.

IT BETTER HAVE SOME SLOW MOTION WHEN I FUCKING PARRY BULLETS

…wow some actually good banter.

The Captain America game did reflecting sniper fire pretty well, it was just a little notification that that you're targeted and you just smash attack when you hear the gunshot

I'd like a Bayonetta/DMC rip off. Bracelet parry works like Royal Guard, the whip is the devil bringer.

So, we'd have Sword and Board style, possibly Bow and Arrow style, Bracelet Parry…oh and wrestling and fisticuffs style?

The lasso, fuck. I don't know why I wrote whip. Yeah, she has real potential for a good game, apart from maybe interesting mob enemies and such.

Lolwow

Why?

Killer Frost x King Shark OTP

It's a pretty fucking good watch. You're gonna be disappointed about KGBeast though.

Don't bully about the webms, I made them fucking years ago.

They're really old webms I made maybe a year before gamergoy. I'd remake them with sound if I had the related films on my hard drive.

Here's the fight if you want to watch.

A solid action game with this art style would be pretty good. Problem is that they'd more likely go for the overdressed, no-fun-allowed style of Injustice/Arkham.

I've seen a fight where she is unarmed. I really like when they depict her fighting style as heavy and luchador-esque. Do you know which one I am talking about?

the one that involved evil wonder woman right?

I'm not sure to be honest. It's been a while since I have seen it.

Wonder Woman exists to be bound and bred.

Doesn't ring a bell, must've missed that one. Sorry, user. Do you remember the art style?

More Justice League Animated Series if I remember correctly.

You got me interested so I checked out some videos. There's a multi part fight scene compilation from multiple animated films on youtube, you'll probably find what you're looking for there. I forgot how well animated JLU was.

SWAMPED

Alright this one is plenty brawly. I really need to watch this one.

"Thick" in any spelling is just Ebonics for fat.

Thanks for the fap fuel I didn't know existed user

Does everyone remember the time Swamp Thing gave birth to himself then exploded?

Ah, this is the scene I was looking for. Thanks.

Since you seem well versed in Wonder Woman, is the luchador fighting style a common thing? would honest play a game with her if she can brawl like that.

NP user, good taste.

>Lots of torture, kidnapping and BDSM like the original comic, created by a literal masochist cuck faggot who obviously craved to be bound and punished in every imaginable way by stronk, independent wymyn and desired the same for the future generations. Fuck him.

I'm nowhere near an expert, I just like the cartoons and her design and character. I know as much as you really.

Reminder that some asshole made WW say "mansplaining"

She's always been one tbh.

amanda waller has been fat in almost every rendition of DC media

Last one I found.

Mei wasn't fat but Blizzard has decided that the best canon is fan canon. Wasn't there an already produced comic that was cancelled in post-production because it would have ruined fanfiction canon?

I don't like it but I wish Nintendo had done that with Metroid.

Ass is too small.

I miss City of Heroes

Movie tie in games are dead, Man of Steel and BvS did not get games despite earning more money. Plus I would want to play as a busty 10/10 goddess instead of Gal Gadot.

But I just fapped user

She was actually fit though, in the legitamate sense. At one point the producers had to ask her to slim up again. What a perfect woman imo, PERFECTLY cast.

I almost miss movie tie in games because some of them weren't shit