My moms vagina I just came out of your moms vagina too

you're as much of a sheep as people unironically enjoying bbt

fuck off song threads are fun and i miss when we had them daily

==HE SAID I WAS== NUCLEAAAAAAAAR

SO FAR AWAY WE WAIT FOR THE DAY

it's hard to overstate my satisfaction

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places

Well then maybe op shouldn't have picked a shit song from a mediocre game then?

THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

The ending songs of both games always make me emotional because they remind me she's not real.

PA PAYA PA

That's funny, cause I just came in it.

Fuck off contrarian retard. Portal is a good game, the song is a fun little reward for beating it, and no amount of reddit meme spewers can change that fact.

This thread is cool, but i wish there was a way to find the geeks and gamers in the crowd

TREBLINKA

Feels bad, man.

All of 8ch's major boards seem to be under attack right now.

*raises paw*
owo I believe it is time for us to find a furry national anthem

That's a very cute image. Saved.
Did you draw it?

All two of them?

No, I found it on Pixiv.

Quick! To the battlestations! We must fend off the horde of invaders!

I mean, it's actually a pretty good idea for a game. Having 100 subjects with different characteristics that you must rate manually based on how they perform in tests you set up.
So instead of someone having B in Agility and C in strength in some sheet given to you, you set up an obstacle course and set their Agility mark based on how far they go.

Then you could have objectives like "select the 10 strongest subjects" or just missions that require a specific type of person and you gotta find out who is the best for that job.

Very nice digits you got there my friend. Mind sharing?

Damn OP you might as well kill yourself now. There is no recovery from a burn like that.

I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone.

THIS WAS A SHITPOST

A triumph to get normalfags into gaming and change being a "nerd" from an insult to a trophy.

What are you talking about? Being a "nerd" was always a trophy.
A participation one :^)

Besides, Portal was mostly about showcasing the Source Engine than anything. It only got directly associated with Half Life in the second one because of it's popularity, otherwise the Black Mesa vs Aperture feud would just be a small joke in the first one.

Portal was a student project or small game that got absorbed by Valve and shoveled onto Source just like most of Valve's other games, to what I recall, but there's definitely a lot of wizardry behind portals and how they work in Portal. Shame Valve's bled out almost all their talent from a refusal to work on anything since they really have had a catastrophic amount of talent come and go through their doors.

SOMEBODY

We seriously need to ban the Internet for most people.

MEMORIES BROKEN THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN