Losing control 8ch?

Fix your board, the other 4am thread 502s

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
giac.org/certifications/dodd-8570
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks, again.

Finally. A working 4am thread.

I wonder what the problem is tonight, seems that other threads on other boards are bugging out too.

ayy I can access this thread

It could be a ddos, or maybe codemonkey broke somthing again. Hopefully it isnt a hack.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Typical Holla Forums to be honest

You reminded me about a fun fact I learned on Fullderp yesterday

Morning everyone.

Dunno why the other thread is broken. Gave it a minute to come back up but eh.

Had a long day at work, so tired of this shit need to quit asap.
Going to get comfy and play mg3 all day. Eat pizza. And maybe drink some.

Hope not.

How far are you in mgs3?

Ritsu you've been here long enough to know that the site is buggy as shit

Hows your day going anons?

A little bit after The End

Yeah but don't know the specific cause this time.

It's odd is it? that the site has had this many screw-ups compared to others

Have you faced off against the final Cobra Unit Operative, The Ladder?

Thread is up but images are still broken. Rip Holla Forums.

I went garage sale hunting today. I got a fucking TI-20 and some 50's WW2 magazines that are in amazing shape. I also got wild arms 3.

I think other sites have had similar problems in the past.

I don't remember 4chin fucking up this often a few years ago.

haha luckily i copied my last post while things broke

glorious tekken 7 has me distracted from the horrific spats of depression i had this week. like just sleeping my days away after work cuz i had nothin in me for no reason, no source or whatever just wanted to stay in bed, luckily tekken 7 is dank, all my favorite characters are back in and i like the newcomer josie who is CUTE CUTE CUTE and fun to play as

expert martial arts prowess, tekken reminds me how much i wish i knew some

Ay looks like Holla Forums works again. wew.

Morning lads, how goes it? Turned 22 a few days ago, did nothing for my b-day since I had work wallowed in my own depression and self-loathing for a while. Feeling better now though, looking forward to a local anime convention next month, bought my tickets today in fact. Reading some "Danberu nan kiro moteru?" It's pretty great. It's about cute girls getting /fit/.

sounds like a plan, my man.

Yee. Was shorter than I remember honestly

Shiiiiiiiiiet what kinda stuffs in those magazines?
And images work fine for me.

When'd tekken 7 come out?

I havent used 4chan since the beginning but i could imagine it having some problems when it first started up.

How bad is the dlc model in tekken 7. Thinking of picking up a ps4 copy.

All right, and honestly it's a bug until evidence proves otherwise

Keep in mind that we're an internet backwater hosted in 3rd world nation
There are bound to be issues

You ever feel like owning a game store? Maybe with some yugioh tournaments & a few arcade games on the side?

friday

the current -CLAIM- is that returning characters will be free DLC, guest characters will be paid DLC, i'm certain there will be shitty cosmetic DLC for purchase

4chan was and is hosted by the CIA, so is bound to have much less issues

Theyre about WW2 planes and plane battles. And a little about the early space race. I got them all for a dollar and the calc for 2. Also images just started working for me.

Get a cake to celebrate you fucking dude.
Happy birthday.

Fucking broken-ass website.

Finished moving my brother and his gf, and it was miserable.
I would genuinely rather if people I know solicited donations to help pay for movers so I didn't have to help or come up with an excuse not to help. Took a nap when I got home and now I'm trying to decide what to play while I torrent a show. Not going to name the show because I don't want to get spoiled. Considering getting into some Mega Man Battle Network again.

wew lad

As in /tg/ one then yeah I've had the thought a few times
I probably will just open up a restaurant with games nights 1 or days a week

WHAT A THRILL

Answering the question from the aborted thread, probably an unlimited supply of that magic that keeps you young forever in Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary. I wanna choose when to die.

making me feel old here, happy birthday cunt

It couldn't have been this bad.

Ayyyy happy late bday fam. Get any fun gifts?
And isn't the MC in that a slut?

What'd you do?

Yeah maybe. But really those stores are a dime a dozen and you'd just have to deal with autistic regulars who come in and don't buy shit with those tournaments.

It got yoshimitsu?

That sounds not that bad. When i get some money i might pick it up. I dont play many fighters but tekken was my fav out of them. And jojo hftf.

What one's the TI-20
Also those mags sound sick

True, you got a point there. I guess the distance and quality plays a big factor in connection errors, hadn't thought about that.

If I can handle 4 am topics I can handle any level of autism.

Must've been suffering. Have a catgirl gif.

the last time I participated in a 4 am thread was October 2015, when I got promoted

I now manage a logistics inspection team that makes sure a large transportation client stays within DOT standards

now that my boss relies on me so much I am getting called on days off, and I don't know how to put this, but I've lost control of my life and work 60-65 hour weeks

Was it always though?

hey anons. I've had a flu for the last few days and now I can't sleep at a normal time. any tips on fixing your sleep schedule?

Went to GW, played a couple of short games, flicked through the 8th edition Indexes and headed off

Shoo shoo satananon

Post the space race stuff, sounds neat

Warned you to tell them to pay you in cash brah

yeah he's a tentacle monster this time

always be warry though, although tekken releases had been true to their word, other fighters have doubled back before

better be making decent money for it

I still would've fucked her if I was single. She was irritating, though. Don't know how sisters can be so different. The one my brother's dating talks too fast but she's not a neon disaster.

fast
then break your fast when you want to get up - this will reset your cicadian rhythm - make your body expect food when you wake uo
then be sure you don't cock it up with blue light 2 hours before bed

McAfee really should have gotten the Libertarian nomination.

Should I buy a missing 411 book? Is David Paulides a con artist? I want to believe this guy because I love spooky missing persons stories, but I have my doubts. I don't think he ever mentions paradoxical undressing for example when he mentions people keep being found with their clothes off.

Every fucking time. They didn't even offer to pay for your taco bell?

Its an old 60's or 70's calculator that uses this bubble display that was used on the lightsabres in star wars. Its an interesting old calcuator.
The mags are like proper paper too, since theyre from the 50's. Not that glossy shit in new mags. Im gonna read through them.

Tomorrow i'll take some pics. Only 1 mag is about space stuff, the rest is WW2.

Maybe i'll wait a couple months to see how the dlc plays out.

it'd be nice, maybe not the cardgame stuff since i don't into card games but the rest of that sounds pretty comfy. I'd love to own my own game store.

well, I'm having some pancakes tomorrow for dinner, will that count?

nicely gotten Satan

wew. Sorry you had such a rough time user.
I hope your night is better.

what? How old are you user?

thanks Soritsu. Nah, my "present" that I chose, i admit was to not pay my folks rent. So I spent that ~$130 on some shirts, underwear, a game, and a few movies from amazon.

Nah man. Her best friend that she attends the gym with has a muscle fetish though. It's pretty funny.

One thing I really like about this manga though is that it takes time to show you HOW to do certain workouts and how to properly do them.

How's life treating ya Ritsu?

Nice, very nice.

das rite

That'd be comfy. I'd choose right now tbh

Yeah but can you handle 300lb neckbeards? That place is gonna reak

Wew user. Save up until you can get another job? You have to be making bank at least.

Stay up all night. Drink tons of coffee. Maybe take a 1 hour nap at some point but no more than that.

Sounds fun user.

26 and i often forget that. probably should had my shit together more by now

I would've preferred they pay me by not asking me to do this. Next time I get asked to help someone move I'm just refusing.

Definitely a hatefuck. From behind so I don't have to see her face, or maybe cover her mouth so she'll shut up. Seems like it'd be the sex equivalent of eating McDonald's. You regret it after but you still do it anyway.

My night's fine. Dug out my leftover hot sauce packets and I'm eating them on whatever I can find.

I didn't tell them I was going to stop. Wasn't planning to until the last minute.

My answer would be diver down from jojo eyes of heaven but thats probably cheating

Would you be taking advantage of that youth though? Or is it just immortality without growing old that you're looking for?

A friend of mine toke the strings in his wrists carrying furniture up stairs that was too heavy because there was no elevator. He's basically unemployable now. be careful with that shit.

Woop woop. SJW alert.

Waaaait what why does he have tentacles now

Ayyy thanks fam

Nice what game?
also

Does it have male characters or should I ignore the anime if it gets one?

Are you the dude with the fucked hands? Welcome back all the same.
Are you at least being paid well? Or getting overtime?

because they change his style in every tekken and soul calibur

Most of their stuff wasn't heavy, they just had a lot of it. The plastic bins most of it was in sucked, too. No real lips so you had to hold tight with your fingertips, and the lids would pop off.

Hope this helps user.

Carrying heavy couches down stairs is worse. I was using all my strength to keep it from katamari-ing down the stairs.

I had a quick look through it in the dark, its more about the lockheed aircraft corporation that about space, but they did make rocket ships. Im missing 2 of the mags for a complete set though.

Think I told you that too

But hes played the exact same in every single one of those I've played.

What space shit we even do in the 50s, I can't remember at this point

Does Makoto even wear a bra?

No, you must treat yourself, it's only once a year! Do something nice and special for yourself man, we can't be there to drag you out and force you to have a good time.

If I thought I could get out of it without getting nagged, I would've.

gross. those are the worst ones.

what about outliving the earth itself and getting stuck in the void of space

yes, pic related.

Im having a hard time remembering. Probably sending shit into space as tests.

Doesn't that amount to "you'll get bored"?

At least when you need a favor, you can remind him of who was there when he needed help.

She wasn't super fat but she obviously didn't care much. I guess skinnyfat is more accurate. Most of her figure was about normal but the fat all migrated to her gut I guess. Her friend was worse. Actually fat, more piercings, with her gut out too. Wearing pants a few sizes too small, held together with some sort of clips on the sides.

o-oh.
well, you aren't here for nothing, eh user?
I can't say anything. I still live with my folks, dropped out of college, and make $8.50 an hour.

I love finding hot sauce packets, it's like finding a $5 in your pants pocket, but you can eat it.

Picked up Dragon Quest Builders for my PissPoorFour

Ah, yeah, it has one particular male character who's more or less comedic relief.

What a wonderful moment.

See your problem is your family still has expectations of you instead of giving up years ago.

When was like sputnik anyway?

Builders? They make some kinda minecraft knock off?

And thats a damn shame.

That's super weird tbh.

I managed to move out and got a decent job but its within the family (and i don't want to leave it now) but i always thought i'd find some 'drive' by now instead of just kinda livin day by day

great scene, i'm always envious of mentor characters like all might

October 1957. So the same year the mags were released.

i don't see the weirdness in it at all

I just don't wanna become old, but I wanna still be able to die if I want/need to.

I want the choice anyway.

I just thought it was just taped.

Post your random advice, anything that could make other user's lives better

Raw cacao, the stuff they make into chocolate, boosts your mood when you drink it. It's also healthy for you

I didn't even ask for any but they gave me a bunch, so I can dig it. I need to buy some hot sauce, it's good with eggs.

I need to start flaking out until they stop asking me to do anything. I was there at 8 in the damn morning which is normally when I'm just settling into bed. Those older guys helping had been there since 7, and their elderly mother was driving around some of the people helping who didn't have their own cars.

I'm not sure what I might need him for anytime soon. Most of what he can do, I can do too.

when drilling through more delicate woods, place a scrap piece behind the piece you're drilling to prevent ugly blowouts

Huey was only good 4am poster. You are all reddit tier fags. Kill yourselves.

Being old isn't so bad if you take care of yourself tbh, a lot of people think once they reach 30 it's all down hill but there are plenty of people into their 50's that are in better shape than a lot of 20 year olds I see. Unless you mean like 80's or something when you start falling apart mentally than yeah totally, that shit sucks.

sort of, except it has a propery storyline, incentive to follow said story, and is has none of the autism attached. It's pretty fucking comfy too, from the demo I played. comfier than minecraft.

Define "delicate woods". Balsa? Cork?

Stay hydrated well so you never get kidney stones

You are a nice person user, people will walk all over you.

I gotta say, it feels weird being around people who seem just as bad or worse off than I am.

True, but sometimes you might just not feel like doing a certain errand and you can call him up and have him do it.

I know that feel

This, when will huey ever come back?

I could probably use that.

anything thinner than an inch i guess, or where both sides of the hole will be visible

yeah nah

Improv seems so damn cringey honestly.

But I've already got a girl like that. Though dunno if she'd want to stay couped up with the kids all day.

I have trouble saying no to people. Which is why next Saturday I'm going to my cousin's kids birthday party at 11 am. Luckily it's only two blocks from home and there will be free food.

He lives an hour away, so I'm not sure what I could make him do.

My mom did fine with me.

I'd recommend it. You basically get to act like a dipshit and say whatever the hell pops into your head, and you don't have to feel judged for it since everyone's in the same boat.

Good improv can be reallt good (see whos line is it anyway when drew carey was hosting it). Bad improv is cringy (see current year whos line)

Well even if nothing comes to mind right now, you never know when you might need a hand and it's good to have someone that owes you.

I'm really fond of the phrase, "A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts" and when I drink I spew endless, I love yous to my daki
Rough Ryder unrelated

I have a filter in my brain for a reason.

Homosexuality

That is your reality so come with me and we'll

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

that's sort of where i'm at now

BOILED eggs at that.

I think it's fun as hell. It's always interesting to see what people throw out there when they know they're on the spot and have to come up with something right then and there and go along with it.

It a cute girl at least?

Whats your mum got to do with it?

I can't imagine improv classes to not be cringey. And yeah old whos line was pretty comf. I've heard that people into "real" improv whatever the fuck that is hated the show. Fags tbh

Whos your waifu brah?

Favorite story?

thanks (my hands are fine, so I'm not the guy)
I paid off most of my student debts and I am no longer hobo mode, and am no longer habitually nocturnal (although I miss this the most)

I already told my boss I'll be resigning in August for school but I might join the US Army or Air Force instead because it would be like being paid to go to college (DoDD 8570 is basically a masters in comp sci)

There are two of them. I guess their birthdays are like a week apart. They're 3 and 1.

the best samuraifu

What do you miss the most about it? I just like the cold night air, & not having to deal with traffic.

thanks! this looks really comfy. I'm going to put the computer away and get some shut-eye but here's a cutie pie for your trouble!

How old are you that military is still an option? Sounds good if you are just going to be doing behind the scenes technical shit and not getting blown up by arabs.

Too young tbh imo

Ahhh ayyyy fam hows life

it fucking sucks dick man, i sorta just wish some one would just come and tell me what i should do so i can just go do it. at the moment i just help my old man with his work and i think that made me a bit of a retard because i never met new people through it, so i got nooooooooooo fucking clue how people make new friends or any of that shit, i just stick with the handful of friends i have who all assume i'm some kind of idiot despite helping them out all the fucking time

Yeah, they probably won't even remember the party. I'm going because there's going to be food and I'm not going to be expected to move anything. I can eat and maybe sit under a tree and relax.

Are the benefits that good? I know that for other STEM majors going from a Bach. to a Masters really helps a lot. Also good job paying off your debts and getting off the streets user, that's no minor feat, especially in only a year and a half.

Me being a social recluse, i just cannot do it. I cringe even thinking about doing dumb shit infront of other people.

My mum raised me as a stay at home mom all day for fucking years.
They're probably into "real" improv like sjws are totally "into" video games.

I'm drunk, trying to find a job to claw my way out of self imposed debt, and watching Zach Ryder matches.
How's you?

Thanks user, you have a nice night's sleep.

I think we would all be great friends in real life, the problem is meetups. I'd be willing to do one, but most of us are too paranoid, & for good reason.

I forgot why I wrote this all out.

Awful. Best to go out during school/work hours, less people that way.

When will you learn

Is ur mum cute?
And why would you want to anyway. Its sweaty miserable dirty work and if you are lucky you get shot by some mudslime.

Work is killing me and I'm tired all the time and I just want to sleep for weeks. Maybe I can quit at the end of the month.

mexicans are the worst, but kids are the worst.

He has to go back

I need the experience. It could do me good.

This is a thing specifically for free food. It's a big bbq in the park basically

i also know i put on a constant act in real life and i'd probably keep it up even with online people, guess its my natural defense or something i can't help it

I'm hoping to work for a while. To me it'll me mean fun new guns, new vidya, and no debt to the government or banks

same. I get along okay with my coworkers, but when it comes to actually making friends I got nothing. i don't even have a group of friends anymore though. They've all gone to do their own things in their lives, though most of them I won't miss anyway.

I can't really get anything done until I pay off my student loans though. I owe about $8000ish because I fell for the university meme. I'm just glad I got out before schlomo got me in deeper.

Anyone here know if i should invest in fixed dumbells or a pair of those dumbells that you can change the weight? I need to start excersizing.

I want to learn how to freestyle rap. Anyone here have experience learning how to do that?

At least you'll be ready for the coming race war brother.

What if it rains? What if they don't bring enough food? What if the food is undercooked and makes you sick?

How much debt you in exactly? And yeah those first couple of paychecks where you feel rich are so awesome. Do enjoy that bit about getting a job after being NEET a few years. Once I get money in the bank though its like why bother

the only friends i have are you guys in the 4am thread

Just wait for dmx to show up monica

gazebos
they know how many to expect
it was still free food

i think i mentioned this last week or something when i was drinking deep but i do fear that the moment i move further away from the friends i have, i'm doomed to solitude

this is frustrating i was hoping i would ran outta steam by now

Being on here too much probably distorts your view. I know when I'm on here, it's hard not to notice all the people being hypercritical of anyone who makes jokes or does dumb things that bomb and talking about how it makes them cringe. It's easy to adopt that mindset and then start thinking "I don't want to do x, otherwise I will be just as cringeworthy." But all it does is just box you in and make you overthink shit.

Learn to flow. Listen to classic rap and no shit study poetry.
Rap is supposed to be stripping music down to just rhythm and lyric so learning meter and rhyme is key.

2K, At the minimum I need to work 30 hours a month which is absurdly doable as long as anyone hires me

Normal people can't possible understand what most people who have been through the AOL chatroom days to 4chan to Holla Forums transition have seen & experienced. I'm being overly dramatic here, but it's like hanging out in an insane asylum. Eventually you just want normal friends & to have a girlfriend/kids, but you've been so reversibly warped that your intentions don't match how you do things or how you act. You can't just crack a joke about hitler or the jews & expect to keep normalfag friends. We all want friends, but we deeply resent 99% of the planet, that's the way I see it anyway.

call me a pervert (because I am), but I like going to the park so I might, by chance, see a cute high school girl and check out her ass. a fine booty goes well with a good book.

Maybe all this time alone with myself makes me think too much.

Ive just put on a filter to myself now. and ive become a bit of a pasifist too

What if you get accused of molesting the little ones?

Why would you ever want normalfag friends and all that? They are dumb animals for the most part.

30 hours a month would take years to pay off even just 2k.

same user. It's okay, I'm here with you. We all are

eh, it ain't all bad. You gotta look on the bright side of things ….uh, well, i'm sure I can come up with a few things. Give me a minute.

the quiet time to study, and playing video games as the sun rises, was a good schedule for me

I'm 26
I am hitting the glass ceiling because I only have half a bachelors from Columbia U because my dad died without a will and my mom converted the money of the family educational Roth IRA for personal use

I managed to somehow still turn that into a career in hybrid logistics management IT consulting but I need real credentials

I am looking at US Army MOS 35Q or 17C specifically

Not including the GI bill which is something I am very interested in, MOS specific training for cyber security positions include the following:
giac.org/certifications/dodd-8570

I'll start with Shing02 then. His flow and lyrics in Luv Sic part 2 are sublime.

I'd be impressed if they found a way to accuse me of that, seeing as they're usually clinging to their mom the whole time people are around.

Pervert.

I mean, solitude isnt bad. Its quiet and you get to play vidya. And think. And think. And think.

unfortunately so. i have a decent normalfag disguise but i know the normalfags that i can be around i never actually want to "hang out" with them outside of getting a drink or something. my closest irl friends are still half normalfag so i still tread how i talk even with them

its not even that i necessarily hate all normalfags, i just don't click with em or anything. I'm not on the "all normalfags are evil' train or anything its just they're not self aware or something but they can still be nice folks

I gotta bounce, see you guys around and everybody take care, etc etc.

I know I can be a lazy fuck, but I don't fool myself into thinking I deserve something I didn't earn. Parasites need proper punishment.

thinking's dangerous don't you know?

sleep tight smokes

Your mom sounds like a real cunt.

You fucking white males are ruining this planet

why does that ice pop thing have a bisect in it, i've never seen that before

My problem with normalfags is that no one is traditional anymore. All their hobbies are like clubbing and going to bars and shit. I dont wanna do that shit.

I think I've noticed this myself, but I can't quite explain it well. do you got any examples of when this happens?

I'm going to be busy pretending to not take a nap, no rape culture for me.

Its pretty dangerous, user. Someone could figure out how to fix the education system in that time, and we cant have that now can we :^)

i guess an example would be like, hitting on girls or something right? a normalfag thinks about what to say and goes up there and does it, if it fails 'whatever she's a bitch"

i know like with me, all i can see is my own face saying those words if i play it in my head and i fucking hate it

Keep in mind minimum wage for me is 10$ an hour so it's totally doable at just a few part-time shifts a weel. i just need anything to take me, even if it's one of the dairy farms down the road.

Don't forget the godfathers of rap, NWA and Wu Tang Clan. They're the progenitors of the genre as we know it so it can't help to listen to their shit

My brother refuses to use headphones when watching his shit on his phone, its like nothing around him exists. Same with my nephew. Its like they're not aware of existence itself.

something like that i would attest to being fucking retarded or something, like how does one not notice that phone speakers sound like shit to the immediate surroundings

I dunno, but they all fucking do that. Or when they use earbuds as speakers. That shit is so fucking annoying.

I could go for a nap myself thinking about it

Try gas stations if you don't live in a shitty area. They are pretty comfy.

How did you reach that conclusion? Did you take the blackpill & decide most people & confrontations aren't worth it?

Exactly. I want friends, but normalfags disgust me to no end. Even the term "normalfag" has been co-opted by them, they just say "normalfag" instead because they're so afraid of offending someone that they can't have any meaningful discussions with anyone. It's things like that that proves I'm fucked beyond all belief. I think most of us are. It feels like I'm slowly turning into a Wizard or some kind of modern philosopher.

Scheduals are really important, yet here we are at 4AM when we should be sleeping.

The problem is "nice" isn't meaningful in anyway. They're people who fill their lives with things like sports, so when "their" team wins, they feel like they've accomplished something. Same reason I don't watch modern movies these days. The second you become aware of all the agendas & how the world works, a simple thing like having a glass of tap water turns into so much of a confrontation that you can;t even risk talking to people unless you pretend you don't know a damn thing. In short, most people just aren't worth it due to the sheer amount of time it would take you to redpill them on everything.

my mother played the role of a mother well, and my dad was pilled enough to give her a short leash

he gave her 40$/week during the 1990s and 60$/week afterward, just as "spending money" like he paid all expenses, here's 160$ a month to save/spend/waste whatever

around 1998 it wasn't enough and he was all "okay… why don't you get a job???" and she cried for a month but eventually worked with retarded kids at an elementary school for money not related to anything but her own interests (again, dad makes 6 figures as an engineer, buys 18.5acre property and 350,000$ outside Chicago suburbs, works 50-60 hours a week but still comes home for dinner, loves his family, fixes everything in the house himself, lavishes her with gifts. He was an awkward af sci-fi nerd but a very strong familyman)

he died of cancer at the age of 48, and everyone in my family was there, he was coughing blood and seizing as I held him and he died with a terrified look on his face, but he had two insurance policies on his life, one from the union (which would pay her for life) and another bought with his own money so a lump sum would be available to her

so, not four days after he had been buried (had to go back to city centre for uni) sge brought a new boyfriend and my mom spent the next fucking year partying on a boat (not kidding) selling my dad's truck, his Alfa Romeo GTV6, his tools, etc. for more spending money, looting my father's estate while I was in college (this could have been kept in the family for progeny etc. to come) she also converted for personal use both my and my sister's college IRA/401K which had been accumulating 20$/week since 1993– screwing me and my little sister out of money to pay back loans which had been cosigned by my father.

I'm just now getting back to being able to live my life on my own terms and have some financial stability now.

Fuck, I meant "normalfag". That shit upsets me to no end.

dunno. Either's either drawn that way specifically to be provactive/sexual or is the way pops are in japan

Of course user! I love being in debt to Schlomo Goldestein's Student Loan company. I want to be good and pay back eveerrrryyyything I owe, every single shekel. I most definitely don't want it all to burn, or to have my student loans forgiven! I'm white, so therefore I deserve to be in debt however much i'm in debt just for daring to attempt college!

normalfag, there. It's like my brain refused to type it.

good morning Mr. Noseberg!

yeah i can understand enjoying watching sports but like, getting super worked up over a win or loss for something you weren't even there for? doesn't make sense to me

I live right on the border of shitty areas and thankfully one of the more prominent franchises is well known for encouraging employees to carry on the job.
Some months ago I chatted up a dude behind the counter carrying a Taurus Judge loaded with mean ass .357s and he was real secure in his choice. Big, mean, loud, and scary to keep Jamal from trying any shit

I think most of us understood anyway, unless they're so new they don't know about filters.

Good morning to you as well Mr. Goldstein!

It's all most people have.

I swear I typed "normalfag". Is it auto correcting?

Your dad sounds like a great guy, but I wish he would have married someone better. I know she's your mom, but she sounds like a real piece of shit. especially the fact she brought her boyfriend FOUR FUCKING DAYS AFTER YOUR DAD DIED. It makes me think she was cheating on him for awhile before he passed away.

We aren't the ones that are fucked though. They are. Especially when the world starts to change for the better.
Also that filter.

Holy fucking shit that sucks so bad. Sorry for your loss user, he seemed like a great guy. I'd cut her out of my life honestly though.
Can't believe that he didn't have a will set up considering how set up in everything else he was in life.

are you typing normalfag?

Haha, holy fuck. That's fantastic. It won't let you type -Nor mie-

okay but like here's guys like me, not much to claim my own or call an accomplishment, wheres that missing link in why i don't get into that crowd and they do?

Do they make a judge in 357? Thought it was just in 45 colt

Of course you can type normie

I would rather not anger people. Infact, i dont even curse out loud. Not even when im alone. Its so awkward for me to curse.

So i was thinking, why not make only elementary and middle mandatory, and make high school a mini college thats free. And you could earn small degrees in highschool to get decent jobs right off the bat instead of having to go to actual college and pay ungodly amounts for that same degree. And then college can be reserved for the most difficult shit like medical degrees, engineering, and physics.

they turn off their brains and invest their sense of pride into a team. They share the team's highs and lows. You, on the otherhand, think it about it and analyze it. You break down the why's and the reasons behind them. You just can't rationalize emotions. They rarely make much sense.

I've just been working to get back to a place where I can study and sit down for vidya but I've been busy
I used to post on these threads every night when I was working third shift
the world turns but imageboards remain

Yeah. They only come in .45. I'm drunk
Point is he's packing five chambers full of "fuck you" rounds that tell robbers they should have stayed home and the parent company he's really working for not only allows it but encourages their employees to fight back.

Sounds like it's not your fault. You're quite literally a victim of circumstance. Good job on rising above it. Stay strong.

We are until the happening happens. Until then we just look like insane people.

The more you swear the less impact it has. Only swear when it's important.

I just see a bunch of Black people tackling each other. They call them basketball americans for a reason.

how do you feel about your mom though, man? that can't be easy to deal with.

I havent sworn in 3 years.

What kinda vidya you want to play.
And yeah I'm up for the thread and have been basically every day since January of last year. Shits fun

Thats really kick ass and so damn rare. Though knowing me I'd be reaching for my gun any time a nigger walked in the store tbh

What if I told you, its already happening

Well it's ok to swear sometimes. Just don't make a habit of telling everyone you don't swear.

Are you talking about Europe or is this something else?

I never mention it to anyone. Im not sure if they notice or not, really. Really, all i want in life is to be left alone.

guess i gotta chalk it up to that

nah the ones that get into sports are usually legitimate smart people, or at least hard working to become pros and make the most of being born fucking 7 feet tall.

It's actually a bit of a fun story. I was coming back from my friend's wedding so I was fairly dressed up at 2 AM and the dude ringing up my beer and fruit chews thought I was a detective or something when I asked about the big ass holster on his hip.

I'm just saying, have your guns ready user

Is it working?

no it's not. keep trying.

Nice.
What kinda gun you open carry?

Its working.

How far away fro major cities should I be right now?

far away in general, there was another attack in london, all those CCTV cameras aren't helping them i guess

I'm going to go meditate for ten minutes and reevaluate my entire life. peace out, bitches.

is it working

what is the range of a Nuke

Its already too late

Cya user

Daewoo DP-51. Triple action 9mm with a 13 round magazine. I only open carry because it's too heavy to conceal and I'm past the point of being uneasy about carrying a gun

Not far enough. I want to be in the guaranteed kill radius so I don't have to endure the radioactive hellhole you Mad Max wannabees will have to live in

Night anons.

Shiiiiiiet didn't read the ID, didn't know you were open carrying fam nice.

If I have any money left after my nippon trip I'm going to get my ccw and maybe buy that beretta I've been eyeing for a while now.

Cya fam

I want Mad Max but then again I'm Australian

Berettas are nice from what I've seen. I'm planning on picking up a PX4 Storm Mk 2 whenever the suppressor bill passes and I can get a can real cheap.
Until then I'll be aiming for a P320 in 357 Sig.

Come to America where it's a relatively inexpensive tax stamp with a ridiculous wait time for a sawed off double barrel. It's still illegalyy to shoot from your car but no one is around to catch you so it's whatever

Yeah thats part of the reason I've been waiting to get mine is the suppressor bill. Want a little .32 that will be pretty quiet with a big can on it.

I'm broke

tbh I think if you really want a Beretta you should grab a surplus 92 while they're still pretty cheap.
On an unrelated not I've hit the dizzy phase so I'm off to sleep.Don't undersell yourself and remember self defense bottoms at .380 and everything below that is pea shooter

I already own a .380 and love pocket pistols so .32 has to be next. Thanks though, night fam