Buyer's Remorse: The Thread

When Fire Emblem Fates came out, I bought the Special Edition so I could have all three game in one cartridge.

Friend gave me his Conquest cartridge. Hated it. Special Edition arrives and went straight to the closet, unopened.

What are your gaming purchase regrets, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bryanh559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish to headpat the cute sad hedgehog

You dumb fuck, that's not a regret but a goldmine. You have any idea how much that can sell for?
Nintendo fans will eat up awakening at full retail price and that's 5 years old. You've got a completely limited run of a game, sealed.

There was this weird horror game on thr PS4 made by Atlus. Procedurally generated Slender clone shit.

Dark souls II. TBoI afterbirth+. FTL.

Got it on release. Feels bad, man. Real bad.

That was the worst. I cant even look at my 3DS without getting reminded of it.

It's not Awakening. It's Fates.
aka the shitty 3-games-in-1 that everyone hates.

Everyone hates it, but it's that three in one game in a single card. It's valuable because of that fact alone and there are plenty of fans that'll eat it up sealed for more than what was paid.

Except its not
Its more like 1 game in 3 parts sold separately.

It's not worth anything and never will be.

So, you think I should just sit on it and let it sit in my closet for a couple years or what?

More importantly, it's $300 new on Amazon and eBay. It's like having a loose Earthbound cart that every hipster faggot wants in your own closet. Sell it before everyone else realizes it's shit, OP. Sticker Star is only worth $20 used with box

Moron

let it sit and check the pricing, sell it for mad cash. and I mean like 1000 bucks mad.

There are autistics out there man. Collectors who buy things for crazy amounts, no matter the actual quality.

remorse can turn into joy.

(((Greentexting)))

I have an un opened copy sitting in my drawer too. I held off on playing it since i wanted to wait for the fan translation to be finished but it looks like thats never going to happen. I probably won't sell it though.

JUST

What the fuck. People are seriously willing to dish out $1k for a universally bad game?

Good to know. Thanks.

With the 3DS banwaves and other stupid shit, probably not. I simply won't bother because I didn't really like Conquest at all, and it completely removed any incentive to play the other two parts on the cartridge. Shit sucks, but whatever.

I bought overwatch on sale after trying it out for the free weekend and having fun with friends
These same faggots all quit the week after and I came to realize the mountain of flaws this shit game has and how it manages to have a community on par with fucking DOTA in sheer shittiness.
I deserve several lashings for this

I'm just glad I stopped myself from buying Killing Floor 2.

What's with all these normalfag-core shootman games?

regret is for scrubs

You never do that unless its something thats like 5 dollars.

Oh, thanks for reminding me
But how could I have guessed?
How could anyone have guessed after the OG was pretty good and vanilla 2 was pretty fucking baller?
Whats wrong with it?
Its not on par with the first two, but its still a pretty good release.

Shouldn't you be grindind on a JRPG/Mobage/MMO?

Dark Souls 3
Overwatch
Friday The 13th
Killing Floor 2

I'm kinda tempted to get that when it's on sale. How shit is it?

It was a nice game sure, but I thought it wasn't a groundbreaking hit like the previous Tribes games that were made by Dynamix.

This shit needs to stop and PVP fags need to fuckoff.

They are using me, and I am the fool.

You bought Ultima IX? I'm so sorry, user. My cousin bought it, luckily my computer didn't meet the minimum specs. Neither did his, based on the 10 frames per second he got.

Not just Ultima IX, but the Collector's Edition of Ultima IX, which was well over 100 bucks at the time, I believe? Same problem with the specs here. My aging Pentium II ran it like a slideshow.

DRAGON

whoa that meme is epic

I bought Godus on a drunken night, hoping it could become an enjoyable god game. Peter Molyneux deserves to get sued for false adverstising so bad he commits suicide.

You poor soul, I thought Godus was free to play? Has that kid that clicked a cube gotten his year of revenue yet?

I bought this.

It's Lufia II abridged, and not in a good way.

The moment I heard "mobile" I strayed as far away as I could from it.
By the way, Ex Lionhead devs created a new studio they made a publishing deal with Sega, they're creating a Sim game, might be worth giving it a look.

I just want a good God game so bad

Bought it before they decided to go with f2p mobileshit. People shat on it for a while then out of nowhere they decided to do the mobile version and redo the game from grounds up. Then, they made an abberation called godus wars, which they gave for free for PC owners of Godus. Both stuck in early access forever. Still surprises me that 22cans didn't file for bankruptcy. By the way, the f2p mobileshit version is supposedly better than the steaming pile of shit they released on PC, which people paid for. I try to console myself by thinking that at least i wasn't one of the suckers who shelled hundreds of dollars on kikestarter for that horrendous garbage.

Really? Wonder what they can do for a small god game? But at least the devs won't lie too much about their project.

Forgot to mention, I think the kid got a huge chink of the kikestarter money. No way in hell they could have managed to fulfill their obligation otherwise. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to learn he got jewed out of it in the end.

>[email protected]/* */

Looked it up - I don't think he's gotten anything, but he's a faggot so I'm glad. twitter.com/bryanh559

not an argument

It's just Birthright and Conquest on one cart, while Revelation was released later as separate (buy-able) DLC for all Fates owners?

I played the shit out of Awakening and avoided Fates.

Revelation came on the cartridge as well.

They got to play it early as a result, and got a headstart on their forts.

Wrong

Thats weird because i was under the impression that conquest was the good one. Did you happen to like awakening?

I agree on Amiibo Festival 100%, but HHD was actually a decent spinoff game. I enjoyed it. Though it's not worth a full $40, for sure.

that's not a reddit thing, that's an oldfag halfchan thing you dumb niglet

You have n;p right to call out buyers remorse, now you eat your shit and you'll like it.

I did, actually. But I still think the SNES games are far superior.

Sorry bruv, I don't live on Holla Forums. Eat shit.

I absolutely hate how I was tricked into buying these two. Thankfully, the second was bought after they removed Denuvo, but that's like saying that they're only pissing in your mouth and not shitting in it.

I liked awakening as well. I have a few english roms for the snes games, maybe i'll try those out instead.

Definitely give them a try. Just keep in mind that the SNES games are way more autistic than Awakening. They're all very good, just very different.

Also, if you're going to try out some other SNES SRPGS, grab Der Langrisser while you're at it.

Completely honest, by reading my Steam catalog:
>Fallout 4 I got it for free, but that thing is never worth $60
>Half-Life 2 fight me

What's wrong with Dead Rising? 2 is alright it gets a little too randumb with the weapon combos and some of the characters are really fucking obnoxious but it's not horrible. Dead Rising 3 and 4 are pretty shitty though.

My friends convinced my to get it. I like the destruction, but I can't get into the characters and shit. I'd rather play Insurgency.

Dark Souls 3, total shit. tbh I was warned, guess I should've listened