Can we have a mobile game thread? Half the time I am standing in the woods with nothing to do at my job...

Can we have a mobile game thread? Half the time I am standing in the woods with nothing to do at my job. I get bored as hell for the past month standing there not doing anything, my party chief said I should play on my phone to kill time. Anyone know some good phone games to play? I currently have a android phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your job?

Land surveyor.

Check the granblue general.

Remember the picture of the baby with the dick in its mouth? ha ha

Get a vita/PSP/DS. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile on your smart phone, no matter what those granblue faggots will tell you otherwise.

I already have a hacked n3ds but I cant play that when I am in the field. I would get fired. Thats why I have to be on my phone, do I just emulate games?

Wow I'm sorry user that sounds boring as fuck, at least you get to be in nature. Just download classic DOOM and play random .wads all day.

By recommendation since there is no good mobile games would be to read some manga.

Meh

Yeah thats a good idea, thanks mate. I would head over to /a/ but they ban anyone who would ask for manga recommendations.

Recommend shit for yourself and find stuff that fits your own taste. Also It's hard to recommend something since there's so much shit to recommend.

There's always F/GO if you like f8s and have good impulse control. Otherwise just stick with Snake and Atari Breakout.

GLAD TO SEE THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE OF A BOARD HAS NO FUCKING MODERATION WHATSOEVER

FUCK YOU OP I HOPE YOU GET AIDS

It's still video games.

Do you have a stable internet connection out there? That tends to limit what mobile games you can play.

There's a game called Xenowerk which I like quite a bit, it's a topdown twin stick shooter. Otherwise just read books.

Get a PSP, ffs.

Just emulate.

yeah nah you're a cunt

Stay silent bitch.

Nah I don't have internet.

What rule did I break?

OP is a normalfag

X-COM has an Android port, so I'd highly recommend that. Has full mod support and everything.
openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0

Just lurk a little. The current manga thread should give you plenty of ideas, and the old thread hasn't quite dropped off yet so you can take a look there too. >>>/a/688128 alone has a lot.
Of course, it depends on what you're reading already and what you like. I may think Kaguya is near-mandatory, but if you're firmly against school settings or romcoms then perhaps not.

You don't either voice either you nigger.

It's a bit outdated and certain features like armed civilians in some mods don't work. Also the latest release has an UI bug so get the one before it.
Here's the chart made to counter these threads as well. King of Dragon Pass is what I recommend since it works pretty well on mobile.

Get a 3.60 Vita and you can emulate the PSP on it, meaning shitloads of emulators, PSP games and Vita piracy on top. Fuck phones.

Is >>>/rec/ dead?

Even halfchan allows mobile threads

Devil's Attorney and Hitman GO

I haven't played this game in a while, but I remember having fun with Game Dev Story. It's been quite a while since it came out once there was hope for the mobile market. I also remember having fun with Mega Mall Story (also by Kairosoft.) I thought I remembered there may have been a beta Japanese version of gamedev story 2 out there - but I have no clue and I'm too lazy to look for it. Also my 日本語 is really bad, I have been really burned out from working a lot of overtime at my job- so I have also been losing motivation and time to continue studying. I know you can just download .apks just by googling for them. I hightly doubt there have been any updates. I don't even know if Kairosoft is still even alive.

Granblue Fantasy: rpg lite mobileshit, godly 2D.

Super Monster League: rpg lite mobileshit, nice 3D.

Dream Girlfriend: waifu dress-up, pic related.

Final Fantasy Exvius: rpg lite mobileshit, decent pixelart.

Final Fantasy Mobius: rpg lite mobileshit with just 1 character as in FF13, excellent 3D.

Kingdom Hearts Union X Cross: rpg lite mobileshit, strictly for autists.

Fire Emblem Heroes: rpg lite bullshit, can fap to loading screens.

Guns Girl: 2D scrolling brawler, good for a bit.

Beneath the Lighthouse: nice puzzler.

Sonic Dash, Rayman Fiesta Run, Smurfs Epic Run, Relic Run: good clones of Temple Run.

Blek: nice puzzler.

illi: nice puzzler.

Tap My Katamari: clicker game, nice music.

StellarFox: nice puzzler.

Tap Wars EDF: clicker game. No valkyries.

Reaper: decent platformer.

Minecraft portable: I never understood why normalfags elevated this shit.

Miitomo: some retarded shit with Miis.

Tengami: adventure game with nice 2D.

Hyperburner: very hard flier.

Five Nights at Freddy: I don't get the youtube generation.

Ghosts of Memories: nice puzzler.

Zenge: nice puzzler.

Lara Croft GO, Hitman GO: turn based strategy games, I guess they are ok, but they seem boring.

Monument Valley: nice puzzler.

Badland: platformer with good production values, silhouette graphics.

Nanaca Crash v2: the only real good game of the bunch.

nah cunt

Kairosoft has a few decent mini-tycoon games and are fairly cheap. No microtransactions or things like that and you don't have to connect to a server to play them aside from a "first time validation" when you first buy the game. Some of the older Final Fantasy's are on the store too but they're quite expensive. Haven't tried them myself so unsure how well they work with a touchscreen.

Emulation isn't that great, since you're stuck with the touchscreen controls, so sidescrollers/platformers are a pain and you can forget anything 3D. Turn based games are probably your best bet but saving a game can be a pain, since some emu's reset if you lock your phone.

Install retroarch, nigger

You are virtue signaling on an anonymous imageboard, get that. No one cares about your gamer cred, nigger

I know nothing about weeb phone games or manga except Dungeon Meshi. It's well-drawn, incredibly comfy, has lovely characters and is generally quality in every way. I rarely consume weeb anything but this has 0 of the pandering or otaco meme culture, just dungeon crawling, monster-cooking, character- and world-developing and golden reaction pics.

few, I kept scrolling down seeing no autism and got worried

Emulate Gameboy/Color games
There are shit tons of great games for those and no matter how cheap your phone is, it should be able to handle those games.
The best part is most of those games are designed to be portable so they don't really need precise controls.

Play Tomb of Mask, OP. Great arcade game.

how to granblue on burgerlocked device?

Check out Hakumei to Mikochi. Peak comfy right there.

Better ask on the granblue thread, I just downloaded the Apk.

I'd recommend Uniwar, I remember it being a pretty decent turn-based strategy game. Released years ago, but apparently it's still being updated. Has multiplayer too but I think it's populated exclusively with veterans who will tear your shit apart

Final Fantasy Record Keeper and it's spiritual sequel Exvius are pretty cool. Huge crossover of all the FF characters and a cool job system. You can complete the content with free to get heroes from the rolls and shit but you might be tempted to buy to get your specific faves.