Red Orchestra: Ostfront Gamenight

Red Orchestra: Ostfront Gamenight: Sunday Edition
Playing now faggots.
Now with custom maps for variety.

COME PLAY RED ORCHESTRA: OSTFRONT FAGGOTS

Where can I get it?
Buyfags: store.steampowered.com/app/1200/Red_Orchestra_Ostfront_4145/ or use a key reseller (TWI are sellouts etc etc).
When you buy the game you get two temporary passes to give out to other uses to let them play for a few days so maybe anons can ask for those ITT.

Piratefags: mega.nz/#F!e1YQWLAI!DNaDNdSB_QwLRwQFn2ZgIQ!m0hxRabY or 8v.allowed.org/files/Client/
Download RedOrchestra.7z in the client folder
then unzip it and run 'RunMeWindows.bat'. Linuxfags, hostfags and those wanting more detailed instructions can use this: notehub.org/ys6f0/

How do I connect?
Server name: Infinity Gamenight (or possibly Club Benguin)
Server password: infv

Missing slot in schedule is probably going to be PR.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Orchestra:_Ostfront_41-45#Widescreen_resolution
store.steampowered.com/app/1230/Mare_Nostrum/
mega.nz/#F!e1YQWLAI!DNaDNdSB_QwLRwQFn2ZgIQ!m0hxRabY
8v.allowed.org/files/Client/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ
Why do I keep missing?
The game accurately models ballistics, if you're shooting at a distant target take into account bullet drop and travel time (this takes some getting used to). Also make sure your rifle is rested on something if possible. If you're a basic rifleman then getting a 1:1 K:D ratio is fine, even half of that is normal if you're attacking.

I keep running out of MG ammo
Use quicksay to ask for more, you'll show up on the map as a MG icon for teammates.

How do I give an MG gunner ammo?
Press use (default F) on them.

How do I kill tanks as an infantryman?
Engineers can use satchels. German anti-tank infantry can use panzerfausts (most effective in the rear). Russian anti-tank infantry can use the PTRD (most effective when used to make the enemy tank crew die of laughter). Sometimes you can find panzerfausts in the map also. If the enemy tank crew is dumb enough to poke their heads out of the hatches feel free to shoot the fuckers.

How do I equip a bayonet?
Press Z.

What's the difference between the guns I can pick (e.g. MP40 vs MP41)?
Generally they'll all perform similarly, the only real choice is for Squad Leaders or Anti-Tank troops.

How do I blow up an obstacle?
Satchel Charges.

How do I capture an objective?
You need more of your people in it than the defender. Kill some of them or get more people inside.

How do I drive a tank?
You have to be a tank crewman or commander. Anyone can drive the halftrack and clown car.

How do I call in artillery?
Use the radio as Squad Leader, someone has to mark a location with binoculars first.

How do I use smoke grenades?
Squad Leaders spawn with them. Often they're crucial so use them well.

How do I get larger resolutions?
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Orchestra:_Ostfront_41-45#Widescreen_resolution

These digits.

So did Mark deliver in his pork pies?

really gets the heart racing

I blame the skijump fags for that. One sec.

Server crashed?

I'm sorry.
Meme maps never again.

It's like we're really playing BF2142! Hostfag will take that map out of rotation.

Bad user.

Wew lad, you're fucking fast.
Not as fast as me though, I beat you in the race.

IT'S BACK

GENTLEMEN, PLEASE CONTAIN YOUR NUMBERS

rip

Hostfag broke the server that time. Please bully him.

Check these homo.

Apparently he hit the wrong button. It's back again.

10/10.

Up to 21, bots have been removed in the botocaust.

Wish i could join you guys, but alas i am working 7 days a week again. The universal "no fun allowed"sign handle has broken off in my ass.

a moment of memes for our fallen comrade.

For those who care I'll post ITT when we go to a smaller map.

RIP in peace

Tonight I intend to get on the Slav level of drunkenness or die trying. Who is with me comrades?

Now a small map, then two maps with tanks.

Not a good idea.

What's the server IP? No servers show up for me

I'll get you it when it comes back up…

Tripwire heard we were playing and went into an autistic rage.

rip

rip serb.

45.32.6.40:7757

45.32.6.40*

did serb crash?

Server died along with that MG42

It'll come back up faster if you call hostfag a nigger.

wow racist much?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

IT'S BACK
Once anons are ingame we'll play rakowice.

Can we play a map with a flamethrower? I wanna kill and roast japs like my grandpappy

Cool it with the racial remarks.

It's on rakowice now.

tank with bots is pretty good if they are manning the turret

I hope we gonna play mare nostrum tomorrow fags

I also hope we get that working

Of course we are user.
42 people on now.

I already have it working, just a matter of switching it out tomorrow

Once again I'll call when the map changes ITT.

MAP HAS CHANGED

Up next is the finland map.

Anyone alive right now? Trying to connect and not seeing anything

I just want to have fun

I don't think this game is for me but it was fun playing with you lads.

~40 players
Did you try adding 45.32.6.40:7757 as a favourite or hit ~ and type open 45.32.6.40:7757 ?

Let me stop pretending to be retarded for a moment and see if that works

shit's gone off the rails broskis, im out

What happened?

Probably cause game has gone full cancer mode with deliberate teamkilling

He was referring to kebab attacking London again. Tkers have been banned, call out any more ingame or ITT and hostfag well get them.

The drunk slav appears to be back.

Shit, have we started the fire?

Berlin fell, you all saw it.

Did the serb crash again, bros?

IT'S BACK UP
DEFEND HITLER

you're wrong, we all escaped in nazi spaceships

IT'S BACK
KILL HITLER

We Danger 5 now?

In 5 minutes we'll have an actual free map vote.

I just realised we'd have to play this shit map for another round for a vote. Free elections have been cancelled, Hillary won.

Player Adolf Hitler, class: Der FĂĽhrer, map Hitler's bunker. Could there be a theme emerging?

This time, he lives.

After this map a free vote.

Was there really a gas button?

If anyone got kicked by the autotk script rejoin (unless you're doing it on purpose).

Finally found a weapon you can hit shit with :^)

Unless maps are hilarious one sided I fail to see how anyone actually loses as Axis in this game. Unless the team is completely braindead window lickers of course

wew

I was on a 5 killstreak with LMG in an amazing spot, just fuck my shit up family.

I noticed one room where you died immediately if you entered. An empty room I and a teammate ran in and just dropped to the floor. It may have been the gas room but I didn't find any button.

IT'S BACK AND IT'S ON A TANK MAP

FUCK
TANKS ARE SHIT

But now everyone has a tank user.

Yet they will still try to kill each other to grab a Tank.

Result: nobody grabbed tanks

I need to get recording asap

but fuck me, I can't get OBS to work with this game

Shitty race map is over in 30 seconds. Never again shall anons get to vote.

If you're using the crack run OBS as administrator, it can't record privileged programs otherwise.

Use PlaysTV, that works with RO. Just make sure to switch it to manual recording and the watermark off so you don't have a shitload of filler footage.

Some screenshots from earlier. Might might come back on tonight and record.

Not sure what's going on here.

See >>>/radcorp/653 about Ace of Spades.

underage plz go

Back you go fag.

I watched you shoot a bunch of people in spawn. Saying 'sorry' after each time doesn't magically make people blind.

that was me

The most fun part of the ski map

what a surprise.

Hysterical.

Am I being rused or do we really have 12 year old furries on this board? don't answer that

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

If you're merely pretending you're doing an excellent job.

serb ded

I actually pretty impressed now.

Oh well, I have to go into town. That map was good for getting people to learn how to tanks correctly. Have fun.

See you user.
I'm sure it is...

Server is going back up on Arad for those anons that want it.

Ban this fag you jew mark.

It's back for everyone who isn't this fag >>12703199

No, it's pretty entertaining.

Never change Holla Forums

Keep going, your tears fuel me

You might want to double check.

Reminder to filter and report.
Do not reply

Your apology is accepted, may G-d light your path. Shalom.

yuo need jesus

you ned gas

FRIENDLY REMINDER WE'RE DOING MARE NOSTRUM TOMORROW

Tomorrow's OP will have these details also but for fags who want to get ahead here's the easy shit.
Legitfags: Install this as well as vanilla RO:OST store.steampowered.com/app/1230/Mare_Nostrum/
Piratefags: Download MareNostrum.7z from one of these two links and unzip it over your existing RO:OST installation.
mega.nz/#F!e1YQWLAI!DNaDNdSB_QwLRwQFn2ZgIQ!m0hxRabY or 8v.allowed.org/files/Client/

Also piratefags need to run playmarenostrum.bat

By the way if anyone got any screenshots or recordings and hasn't posted them yet stick them ITT. I'll ask again after we're done on sunday.

on a small rifle map now with six anons

run RunMeWindows.bat first and then PlayMareNostrum.bat

You I like user.

server just crashed so i'm going to switch it over to mare nostrum. it'll be back up soon.

cyka

What does this mean? Do we have to change anything on our end?

Not hostfag but if your download is really slow it's probably AV hating google drive (I think hostfag stored the maps there as the redirect).

It's working now.

Not for tonight. For sunday see and
and

nah if you join a server and it can't find the right file (a compressed version of arad in this case) it will download from the game server which is dead slow. For some reason the appid changed but it still ran the old server. Everything is working fine now.

New server name is Infinity Gamenight Mare Nostrum

I've got a ton more screenshots that I'll dump properly once we finish on Sunday.

So when's Shattered Horizon?

Got it. Last set of 5 for me before I go to sleep for the night.

After PR.

When we first tried it the server was a bit unstable. We should do some more testing soon.

over 6,000,000 hrs in sony vegas

Server got stuck on the index map because maplists weren't enabled. Fixed now and running again.

I made a cap of the underage but I'll post it later so as not to give him attention if he's lurking

thanks for all the material user

six gorillion for this one
sneak peek of the ptsd in store for tomorrow

I don't think he's still here

Oh hey Reddit, I remember killing you when you were crawling under a tank in 2142. I wanted to say "We did it, Reddit!" in chat, but more of your pals showed up and I had to go killin' again.

There's already a guy playing on the MN server.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NIGGERS, AFTER MARE NOSTRUM, WARBAND, AOS, WHATEVER, I JUST FUCKING REMEMBERED A MOTHERFUCKING MOD THAT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT.

FUCKING SMASHBALL.

Seems I've missed the best hours of this weekend while sleeping.

Mare Nostrum night lads! Get ready!

My body is ready

So is today going to be split up between Mare Nostrum and Carpathian Crosses or are we just going to do the former.

Did serb die? I can't get in the Mare Nostrum server all of a sudden.

It died.

???
Info please.

m8, I was in the server hours ago when there were just retarded bots meandering around.

Nothing but bots at moment I just checked. Bots are either insanely retarded or will 360 noscope you from across the map with a pistol. Either way, not that fun to fight against.

Exactly, it was a fucking chore to fight them while waiting for other players earlier, I ended up just giving up.

I'll just wait for others to DL the game and play later, it may be a good idea to start a new thread to show what we're playing now.

Just checked server there, is it dead again?

It's probably on mare nostrum now.

Start with MN and see how it goes.

You're both a few hours early. We'll start officially in 2 or so.

Shall go annoy hostfag.

Well just noticed something with Mare Nostrum bots, they sometimes disappear and go completely invisible.

Server should be up now.

That's somewhat of a concern.

TO CLARIFY FAGS
We'll start properly in an hour or two. You're free to go on now but it might be a little lonely.

Just checked, just an issue with certain maps not being too AI friendly cause players will not always render. Avoid Tobruk.

RIP server again.

looks OK from here, 2 players

We can kill the bots once we get enough people on and play it then, I suppose.

I also see 2 on. Currently grabbing some food though so it's an hour yet before we start.

4 on now
bot genocide commencing

why are you niggers switching to a mod in a middle of a game night

Anons asked for it waaaaay back on Thursday and I've been warning fags both ingame and ITT that it was coming. The download should take you 20 minutes tops.

I thought you couldn't play pirated Mount and Blade in multiplayer, do I have to miss out on that then?

8 fags on now, new thread and official start in ~30 minutes.

If it's not piratefaggable we won't run it but I'm pretty confident we'll find a workaround so don't worry.