Bundlestars Deal

bundlestars.com/en/promotions/heroes-pick-mix-bundle

For the $2.69 price, my recs:
Inquisitor
Betrayer
Lichdom: Battlemage
Super Cyborg
Demonicon

Other acceptable games: Crimsonland, Postal 2, One Finger Death Punch, Sudeki, Retro/Grade

Games to avoid: Blood Knights, Hero of the Kingdom, Dino D-Day, Planetary Annihilation

Thanks for the news OP. Got some games I keep getting recommended for years off of this.

Shill it to me.

I've heard mixed things about Necrovision, but with money being tight I should probably focus on my backlog instead of buying more vidya.

What do you want from me, huh? This is my bundle, codes shown are already redeemed, so don't bother trying to redeem them.

Now it's two, got any more retarded reaction images?
Also I wanted some necromancy action for time being and something called Lichdom sounds neat. But now looking at screenshots I dunno, looks like generic magic shooter.

Meant for

I WANNA FUG THAT NEET

Why not Zeno Clash? It's a pretty good first person brawler.

Maybe Necrovision if you don't want it.

Is 1946 a good game for someone not really all that interested in flight sims?

Also, a few more good ones

It's a must-own if you're into combat flight sims but not worth it if you aren't.

Nice shill post. I'd report, but I want Sudeki. Missed it on Xbox.

Opinions on Zeno Clash 2?

Megabyte Punch is gud.

You know you can just pirate good games instead of paying for shovelware, right?

Also stay away from Frozen Synapse Prime.

Can I get some Demonicon

You can't write wincest without win in it.

And you can stop being a faggot any time you want, so why aren't you?

Actual incest is not good, I once had a dream of me dicking my mom and I was unable to fap for a week

All of these games look like shovelware

There are more dollar currencies than just American

1946 is the sim I play the most, since there are a bunch of content mods sitting around. I imagine you could play it with keyboard like an arcade game if you turn off the sim settings. But generally, if you don't have a stick it will be somewhat manageable as a level bomber like the G4m or the B24

Open world rpg was a terrible place for the series to go and the melee combat isn't as good as the first. There are gadgets now and they're cool. Overall 7/10 compared to Zenoclash 1's 8/10.

Fuck, I totally forgot that site was a thing after a bunch of disappointing bundles.
Thanks OP, I really needed a place to buy dirt cheap games from.

I bought Necrovision, Sudeki, and Betrayer for myself, and Wings Remastered and Zeno Clash for friends. Still can't see why anyone would want to go for the 20 game tier since even the 10 game tier is overkill considering what's in the bundle.
If none of them want Zeno Clash, I'll give it away here.