Evil Games

Are there any games out there that will seduce my evil thoughts?

I played Postal 2 but it was not satisfying besides cutting peoples legs with that big garden scissor then burning them but piss on them while they are about to die.

I played Mount&Blade Warband and have chosen darkness, I destroyed villages killed innocents but it was not gory enough.

What I am looking for is preferably game with third person camera, similar to Mountain Blade. I want to burn villages to the ground, killing thousands of innocents, dismember humans and animals behind my Oni mask. I want to dance to the crying and begging sounds while covered in blood. I want to be the most hated, pure evil.

Any suggestions or mods maybe?

Also evil games/games that let you play as a villain I guess.

what's the most evil gamE? why my peanus weenus, of course ;)

hahah! :D

it's my weeaaaaaaannuuus peenus! :3 hahah

Are there any games out there that will seduce your evil thoughts? My answer, of course, my peenus weanus :D
hahahahahahahaHAAHAHAHAH

Yeah pal, sure. Just don't forget to take your meds ok.

play drakengard tho

Edgy.

Sadism is the lowest form of evil. You are the equivalent of a baby giggling at pulling someone's hair. Pleb taste, drop videogames and go torture some small animals or something faggot.

Any game is evil if your heart is to begin with.
Same thing with sin: for instance, if your heart is filled with lust, any game will appeal to it.

Games with little girls won't enable my lust. I'm immune to them.

My mom threatened to take Simpson's Hit & Run back to Blockbuster, because I was just going around kicking people. Fucking bullshit.

Shit, you're right. Little girls are disgusting. There goes my theory, I guess.

….fallout3?
you can just kill everyone and commit genocide

Maybe you are right doctor Sigmund, I just want violence do you have any suggestions or what?

True, but I want satisfaction too.

Yeah played that, thanks for the suggestion user.

I never really got this whole edgy "I wanna be evil thing"
Im clinically antisocial, I mostly just imagine the person im shooting as someone I dont like IRL, context of the game and story is irrelevant, I pretty much go full good karma in any game with dumb "morality" system which is pretty much just a goodboy point counter, the only game I remember not bothering to try to stay in the green was true crime, mostly because that system was broken more than usual anyway

There are no consequences in video games. There is no police or there is no god to judge you if you are a believer. There is no point of morality and no point of being good. So I just wanna terrorize that universe, what is so complicated about it?

Brutal Doom, set gore to elevated level.

the thing about game universes is, is that they almost inherently reward you for being a selfish cunt unlike IRL

In new vegas, if you go Caesar route, you pretty much get punished when it comes to access to loot and gear, go anyother route, gear and loots is like 10x better, even the hit squads caesar sends after you carry more expensive crap usaully so you get rewarded with respawning almost free cash that only costs a few stimpaks, theres even the gunrunners who you can pretty much kill and raid with virtually no consequences, because they sell via a robot who still sells to you even after you kill their masters right in front of him, and you can pretty much kill all the van grafs because they never have any inventory in good condition anyhow, so killing them and raiding the place is pretty much more worth your time anyhow

Bioshock 1 and 2, kill the little sister and everyone.

SS13

OP there's a difference between being an edgy sociopathic 14yo cunt and being evil. For starters, violence is not evil. Being evil is about being a dick to people, all the time, for any reason, even as bland as simply feeling like doing it. Being evil is about overstepping the boundaries of what's considered a fair game. Being evil is about making people's lives miserable. You can be evil in Dungeons and Dragons. The next best thing is Dwarf Fortress. But what you're looking for is being an edgy cunt. Crap like manhunt is your type of game.

I don't care about manhunt, I wanna be like Aku from Samurai Jack or Morgoth from Lord of the Rings universe. While doing so I would love to make people's lives miserable and be a edgy sociopathic 14yo cunt.

Now do you have any suggestions or are you going to keep telling these things which I don't give a single fuck about.

Then just play any strategy game. Exactly as per your description.

being evil is doing something thats considered wrong despite knowing other people think its wrong, emphasis on the whole "thats just what other people think" part

also, if your entire conception of right and wrong tends to revolve around whether or not other people respond to as "wrong:, youre kinda getting into that area where you should think about what youre doing

Yeah, you are right. But I am looking for a third person game and some role playing aspects. Actually Mountain Blade is like what I want but you know if you play it, the open world map is quite different.

Lets say I am looking for a GTA of medieval times.

Honestly, I'm really surprised

My mom once told me that if I kept playing gta i'd be grounded for life because all i did was rape prostitutes then steal my money back from their corpse and kill all old people because they made me unhappy

Just download some edgy Skyrim mods or something.

Hatred is an obvious choice, although the cheesy as all hell one liners from Not Important kinda kill the vibe.

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

At least sage.

Set traps
Kill people
Sacrifice captives to the dark one
Resurrect the evil god
Rule over the world with an iron fist

What more do you want?

Black and white 2

God of War or Grand Theft Auto.

It's funny how normalized GTA has become, especially since you play as a literal terrorist. Maybe it's due to its success, but if an original game like Grand Theft Auto came out today then you would have a bunch of "Industry" hacks trying to destroy it like with Hatred and its AO rating.

I don't see any reports user-kun :^)

barely anyone in this thread is being edgy

How about now?

Maybe because we have a thread about games where you can be evil monthly

Isn't everyone an asshole in it
I'm pretty sure i'm wrong, but isn't that what happened when the original GTA came out, except that not with "industry hacks"

!

Well yeah, but you literally destroy everything.

Yeah it did, but before it was people outside of the industry like Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson trying to destroy it. Now it's people WITHIN the industry, which is a huge problem.

Wouldn't a omniscient god also be aware of (and thus judge you for) your actions in the game as well.I mean killing an NPC is probably way lower in the sin scale than an actual person but it probably still counts for something

If coveting thy neighbors ass and shit is a sin, I can imagine wallowing in coveting wanton murder counts too. It's made pretty clear you're supposed to suppress the desires in the first place.

Dungeon Keeper is truly one of the best games of all time, patrician taste my nubian friend.

Shame Dungeon Keeper 3 will never happen ;_;

Kill yourself, faggot.

cover art creeped me out as a kid

This user knows whats up.

Thanks, will check it out.

LOL. Butthurt little bitch.

There is literally no justification for wanting to be evil that doesn't make you sound like an autistic edgelord.

bud you come off as worse than the fuckers that commit the real shit
at least a lot of them simply can't understand the consequences
you just don't do them because you don't want daddy to spank your ass if he finds out
also these pictures are fucking edgy as shit, my god, go listen to linkin park or something

there's nothing wrong with playing an antagonizing role, playing the villain is perfectly fine, in fact if you had worded it that way you wouldn't have everyone in the thread calling you an edgy autist, but instead of
you decided to put

Nice try Anita, we already established you can't do that in the game.

But user that is what I want. I don't care if they call me autist edgelord because I would do the same if I wasn't OP.

in Sims 3 with the Kinky World mod you can became an evil billionaire CEO, buy the city, kidnap and rape the populace, whore them out in a brothel, and then change careers to politics

you could also play Disgaea or Soul Nomad (NG+)

That sounds interesting, thank you.

So basically Lex Luthor in Something Unlimited?

Does it take practice to become this much of a massive fucking faggot or did it come naturally for you?

The Overlord series is pretty good, the first game has you killing your old hero buddies, and in the second game you're slaughtering faggy elves and orderfag romans. It plays like an evil pikmin, if you're ok with that. Though I'll admit most of the enemies you'll face have massive character flaws that don't give you the feeling of killing absolutely perfect heroes, the games do the evil aesthetic very well.

I thought about this but I thought minions would ruin everything. But they are not doing everything probably so I can have some fun too, will check it out. Thank you user.

Wrong one, OP.

Also I gotta bring it up because it's probably the only game I've played in recent years where you can be truly evil, even if it's just being an edgelord in a glorified kids' game.

If they're gonna make you play as a rip off of Sauron then at least they can make your minions look like badass orcs or something rather than midget anklebiting gobshits. Then again I do suppose I would dislike sending badass orcs to their deaths over the joy I'd feel throwing these little shits at whatever entered my magical realm and seeing them get obliterated.

Hmm. Catch 22 I suppose.

Think about how fucking hot the massive gay orgies they have in the keep must be. So many greenskins just sucking and fucking each other senseless. Mmmm.

LISA: the joyful

I think the first one's better. They're not great games though

You can do all the work yourself if you want, you only need the minions for some puzzles and shit

I didn't get around to finishing it but my take on OFF was that I was not a very nice person for going along with the story especial since it made a distinction between me the player and the batter.

t.homos

The world needs to be purified. Go back and finish it.

The Overlord games are a cock tease. The three games I played, yes I played the Wii game I don't recommend it, were a soup of grey morality with the player always turning out to be the lesser evil.

I heard War for the Overworld is decent these days. It's basically an unofficial DK3. Anyone play it?

Black and White. It's a god game, where you can choose to be good or evil. Interesting game but it can get boring after a while imo.

Sacrifice, very well liked rts where you play as an incredibly powerful wizard (almost a god game, really) and you can join all kinds of factions, some of which are decidedly less moral than others.

Edgy is the most pleb tier reddit faggot, self absorbed word, just like "cringe worthy". No one cares what gay numales think, its subjective.

No.

The Good\Evil axis is entirely about the distribution of power in any of it's forms, be it money, influence, knowledge, strength of arms, manpower, etc.
It has literally nothing to do with being a dick, something Good people can be as well.

Good people believe that power has to be divided among everyone. That your average Joe has just as much a right to own things and do stuff like you and it's the duty of those with more power to use in service of those with less, so they too can own some.
A Paladin visiting a small village will consider that everyone there should be allowed to own land and seed what they want in it, or own an office where they can practice any trade. Anyone imposing restrictions on that could be seen as Evil, which includes local bandits stealing the work of the peasants. The Paladin, having far more power than the average peasant, is now under the obligation to assist and protect them.

This has mostly to do with the idea that, by giving everyone a chance to do their thing without interfering and even cooperating, a lot more can be done. A fort of soldiers fights better when they don't have to farm their wheat or bake their bread, for instance.

Being Evil on the other hand is the exact opposite. It's the belief that the best person to own any form of power is you, the one that will best use it anyway. Sometimes it's for petty personnal gain and luxury so you can afford all the banquets and concubines you want. Other times, it's because you believe everyone else to be fucking retarded and what they need is a sword shoved down their torso so you can take their role and actually get shit done.
A Lord that taxes the peasants but then uses that money to fund his army and build roads is not evil. But if his family is the only one using those roads or his army does nothing but pilaging other people, he is Evil.
A Lord that backstabs everyone he meets because he doesn't trust them, is evil. But one that condems traitors to death isn't.

To put it simply:
Gathering the 6 Elemental Orbs of Power is not Evil nor Good, unless they had a Good\Neutral owner that refused to part with them, making it Evil or they were owned by someone Evil and you intend to use them for Good, making it Good.

Using the Orb of Fire to set the Warrior on flames when he's attacking you to retrieve the Orbs back is not Evil. It's self-defense.
But using the Orb of Thunder to smite the Wizard and take his spelltome for yourself is indeed Evil.
Using the Orb of Earth to wall off a town and then flood them with the Orb of Water is not being Evil, it's being a dick, an animal at best. You stand to gain nothing of this at all.
Using the Orb of Shadow to raise the drowned as an undead army to serve you however is indeed Evil. But if you used it on people you had not killed and commanded them to guard anyone Good, it would be a Good thing instead.
Using the Orb of Fire to char the local wildlife is not Evil nor Good, it's also you being a dick to the animals, unless you are hunting.
Using the Orb of Light to impersonate a religious figure and gain the trust of the population is not Evil. But if you found a dead cult to raise an undead army, that's very much Evil.

are you sure theres a difference between being a violent, murderous jerk and being evil?

Most animals can be violent murderous jerks and you wouldn't consider them to be evil, that's just their nature.
People that torture animals aren't evil, they are sick in the head.

Being Evil isn't about pointless violence, it's about profiting something out of it, even if it's instilling fear in your victim.
If it has no purpose, you're just being an idiot.

Even Chaotic Evil (aka: short-term thinking evil) knows that if you're not getting something out of it, you're wasting your time.

oh so if you killed everyone in the entire universe except for you and you somehow wouldn't get anything out of it it wouldn't be evil?

"Evil" doesn't exist. It's just a dogmatic way of describing something you find reprehensible.

There's no definition of "evil" which is repeatable, predictable and doesn't have an exception.

Bullfucking shit. I've been trying to find a game to satisfy my dick and play a game where I can customize a girl with skimpy outfits that is not an

I don't even fap to the games, I just like doing perverted shit then go fap to fanart.

Already flawed here since you'd literally get everything there is in the universe for you.
But if you wouldn't even use it then no, you wouldn't be evil. At least not more evil than a black hole or a star going supernova.

Evil people don't find their actions reprehensible and yet they still acknowledge them as evil.
It's obvious that those actions are considered bad in a very dogmatic way considering everyone else but you stands to lose if you do those things, but evil is very much repeatable and predictable.

An armed thug threatning someone for their money is clearly evil. You can repeat the mugging as much as you want, it will always be considered evil.
Considering he didn't kept the lucre to himself, it's not the same action so it can't even be counted as an exception.

The Sims 3 with mods?

Black & white

I actually agree with this on some level.. 'Evil' is subjective, but the majority of people can agree on what constitutes as 'Evil' or even stereotypical 'Evil.' The point is, would the insane serial killer interpret his own actions as evil, or is he convinced he is doing the right thing? I think the term 'Evil' is generally used to describe the things MOST people in a given society would be uncomfortable doing whilst also being conceived as especially low on a conceptual moral compass.

In my opinion, you're kinda coming across as a psychopath OP, but I kinda get where you're coming from.. I used to love doing that shit in games when I was younger.

Fable TLC has some very in-depth evil actions, Kotor 2 also feels very fulfilling when playing as a sith, and Hitman blood money is good for when you just wanna bring half your armoury in order to kill everything on the entire map.

Glad to know that in your book serial killers aren't evil because they're not getting anything out of it other than lulz.

*teleports behind you*

Not more evil that pyromaniacs setting fire to places. Being mentally deranged isn't inherently evil.
And if they get satisfaction or pleasure out of it, then they are indeed evil as they do get something out of it.

I'm the DK3 never ever guy, I played WFTO and id show it's pretty gud. It was a little easy but it sure was enjoyable to play, the recent free DLC was fun as well. I only ever played these games offline though, no idea if the multiplayer is any good.

No one gives a shit about your stupid personal philosophy of good and evil. If a guy says he wants to play as an evil dude, he doesn't necessarily want to be super-rich. It just means he wants to hurt, abuse, and screw over people and things for personal amusement.

Now that you know we're not operating under your definitions, you can fuck off to wherever autists go because you're irrelevant.

At fucking last. You user are a hero.

I don't give a flying fuck about what is evil or definition evil or any psychologic shit you Sigmund Freud wannabe motherfuckers go argue these shits somewhere else.

I don't give a single shit about what makes me edgy or sociopath or anything.

I just wanna smash the fuck out of people, cut their guts out and burn down their fucking pathetic villages in a third person medieval game because this sounds fucking fun to me. God damn.

When did this site become overloaded with pussies? Just saying the name of 4chan used to strike fear into people's hearts. Ever since the move here, we seem to have nothing but r9k-tier crybabies and psuedo-intellectuals. I really don't see how 8/v/ is different than reddit at this point.

We have "What games let me do " template threads DAILY.

Lots of people seem to "give a shit" to the point that the debate has been going on for a while now.

From my very first post: "power in any of it's forms, be it money, influence, knowledge, strength of arms, manpower, etc."
Money isn't the only goal an evil character can strive for. Dominance, fear, influence, infamy are all valid goals, all something you get out of being evil that aren't monetary in nature at all but still fulfill what I said quite well.

If violence is all OP wanted, I don't see anyone recommending Deer Hunter, for instance. It's the context he is after and said context is what makes it evil, otherwise you could just play Chivalry for instance and get the same dose of pointless violence.
You are still operating under my definitions because objective definitions are universal. Supporting or condoning these actions has nothing to do with how bad or good they are.

And in any case OP, you are kinda screwed. I've been on the same boat as you and there's very, very little to fill that niche as a more "hands on" aproach to evil shit is deemed too violent and graphic for most people so it's a niche that rarely gets anything in it. Hatred really is quite possibly the best thing there right next to postal, everything else is just gonna be "anti-heroes" crap like Overworld or standard Bioware alignment.

I'd tell you to broaden your horizon a bit more if you want proper evil. Kotor is amusing if sometimes retarded in how evil you can be. Geneforge has you rise as a mage that can create powerfull creatures to do battle for you and you can slaughter everyone there. Arcanum is also a neat game for that kind of thing.
Other than that, you'd probably have to go with some 4X. Dominions let's you do a lot of horrific shit to the population, for instance but it's likely not as graphic as you want.

You can also try Rimworld with a few mods.
You can get a Warhammer conversion that lets you worship chaos, then you arm your pawns and go around the world slaughtering every village and camp you find, taking prisoners if you want.

But Caesar was the good guy? The New California Republic was riddled with corruption, cowardice and weakness. Mr House was greed incarnate, a selfish egotist who lost touch with any humanity he might once have had. Caesar cared; Caesar taught his followers to be strong, self-reliant and pure. He saw the corrupting influences of technology and wealth, and rather than watering down his morality to justify man's natural desire for such luxuries - he out-right denied them. The good Lord said that it is better to cut off your hand than be corrupted by what it can offer - and that is what Caesar did. He denied any corrupting influences, and as such his followers were unshackled from the perversion that plagued the rest of the wasteland.

You see the death and enslavement of cowards and think 'evil', but you never consider the alternatives. Why live a life of purity and strength if you're just going to be merciful and pour welfare and aid upon the degenerate parasites? The only way to ensure that you yourself, and your followers, are ideologically pure and good is to accept no evil. It is not enough to simply ignore it; you must purge it from the world. Only then can humanity start down the path to righteous; only then can humanity ever have a chance of attaining paradise. The alternative encourages people to be weak, to be parasites; it turns them into children who must seek refuge, rather than making them into men who can provide for themselves. If the cancer was allowed to survive it would inevitably spread and bring down Caesar's bastion of purity; thus it had to be exterminated. This is right and moral, there is no other way to ward off corruption, no other way to ensure that every man becomes capable and strong; and without being capable and strong, man can never be moral for he will always be at the whim of those who offer what he needs, and these needs will lead to him sacrificing his own morality for his own survival. Without Caesar's extreme ways and ideological purity, there can be no lasting morality. There can be no good.

You are weak.

Didn't you see the gouging pay-to-get-past-this-wall-today phone game they barfed up?

Wanting to subvert the tired, much trodden ground of 'Hero saves the day' tripe that you encounter in 95% of all games evarrr isn't an ignoble goal m8. It also doesn't have to be cringey shit either provided someone not pandering to childish ideas of what a ruthless or psychotic character should be has some input.

I'd like a game where you play necromancer who is squirrelled away in his tower crafting horrors to unleash on the world, how much of a cunt he is is reflected by his kill count and how many of the local armies/militias are looking to burn down his shit before he builds a legion of undead to swarm them or defend his bony ass.

Why did you play GTA in front of your mother?

Also why did you fuck prostitutes in GTA in front of your mother?

'cringeworthy' is entirely acceptable as a descriptor or the behaviour of a screaming faggot, it has existed a damn sight longer than reddit or its legion of cretins.

Wat?, no they don't, not usually anyway. Evil is a matter of perspective, you do bad to those who do bad to you thus anyone on the receiving end of some shit is going to characterise the one hitting them as 'evil' it cuts both ways

Yes it fucking is, Robin Hood robbing someone is exactly as evil to the person being robbed as it would seem to any other chump being shaken down by any other bandit. The act is still done, the 'evil' committed, what's done with the spoils is immaterial to the robbery.

Good and Evil are relative moral judgements made subjectively. Islam considers me evil because I don't believe in god, I consider them evil because they're backwards murdering shits.

FFTA

I'll take offense to that, as Mr. House was the best choice in the entire game (followed by Yes Man).
He wasn't "greed incarnate", he valued the preservation of humanity, the very one you claim he lost, and Vegas was his attempt at it. While everyone else was stockpiling on weapons, he was building defenses because he knew the war was innevitable and someone would have to be alive afterwards. He did far more to conserve life than literally anyone in the Fallout Universe.

In fact, what does he do with his robot army? He defends his place. He has no ideas of global domination or taking over other areas, only keeping his turf safe and prosperous. If he strikes at NCR, it's because he hates the corruption, the actual greed and sees the danger they pose. If he strikes at Caesar, it's because he sees the dangerous raving lunatics they are and acknowledges they must be stopped because they'll back down.

Mr. House was the only person in the entire Mojave Wasteland with a goddamn brain, a plan to rebuild and protect instead of more "inject drugs, shoot people, collect caps!" that literally EVERYONE ELSE is doing.
Wanna know what a re-builder of humanity looks like? Stare at that big screen and you'll know.

Stop you right there. Technology and Wealth aren't sources of corruption. People are. People are the ones that subvert technology for their own wicked desires, people are the ones who use wealth to buy and bribe all kinds of evil shit.
What Caesar did was remove those from the equation without actually solving the problem. He still has an army of psychopathic murderous fiends, they just aren't wielding laser rifles or have enough caps to buy a new one.
But in the end, they aren't much better than the NCR or anyone else, they just have a purpose to keep them focused and away from each other's throat.

That's the whole schtick with Caesar, he gave them a purpose that can keep the pack united and that's all there is to it, as well as being his biggest problem.
What happens if they reach the west coast? What happens if they succeed and the entire country falls under Caesar control?
Well, soldiers stop having any value and any virtues exalted by them become meaningless. They also get paid far, far less if they aren't outright dismissed.
And what you get is a large amount of poor, hungry, mad men whose only skill in life is killing other people.
Take a look at some african countries today because that's exactly what happened there and that's what you can expect from Caesar.

I bet you suck Elon Musk's cock, too.

They know fully well their actions are "evil" in the sense that they go against what everyone else considers good. But not only does this not stop them at all, often they disagree and consider that those actions aren't actually "evil". Either because they don't think it affects people that much or because they are necessary sacrifices, they will chalenge the defined notion of "good" and do something that they don't actually believe to be truly "evil".

For instance, someone going on a quest for vengeance plans at the very end to perform murder. Do they think it's "evil"? Well, killing someone is seen as bad by most people. But to them, it might actually be justice and so it's not really "evil", they had it coming.

I'm pretty sure that a mugger getting shot by a cop is not gonna consider the cop to be evil, he's just doing his job. Then again, there's an entire movement in America challenging this, so I guess you got that one? :^)

To that person, yes, but you can't see this from the perspective of someone or you're not gonna get the full picture. All moral quandaries must be regarded as an outsider or you're tainting the sample.
Anyone watching the robbery unfold would assume Robin Hood to be evil until the moment he distributed the lucre with random peasants, at which point it wouldn't be no more evil than the government taxing people to redistribute wealth.
Wait…

Don't you see brother? If there was no internet, you would never waste time looking at porn. You wouldn't have wasted years of your life playing video-games. Think of all the incredible skills you could have, think of the physical perfection you could have achieved were you to dedicate that time to exercise.

Your wealth, your technology… it is what cripples you. You can say, truly, that if you had no internet you would simply watch television, or perhaps do drugs. That is why you must remove all corrupting influences. You must cut off your hand to save your soul. It will hurt, but only when all vices are removed can you focus on ascending. Purity before all else. The Legion demands purity!

Caesar is dealing with the lowest of the low, people who have endured far more hardships than we have. People who were once addicted to drugs, who had given up on life, those without purpose. He gave them something to strive for, and he created an environment where they could become the ubermensch that they needed to be. You may not like it but Caesar is the good guy, he is the man who is building humanity into something great. Not just what humanity was before the bombs fell from the sky, but something superior.

Caesar is righteousness incarnate. You are weak.

Yes, we established that a mentally broken sadist is no different than an animal. Presenting that argument and seeing how the other person reacts is a good gauge in a person's true nature.

Even Vaults are mostly a shit heap for the majority of them.

Uplifted gangbanging niggers. Brutal savages that House took from tribalism and made into proper civilized people. Compared to every other faction, he did far more to restore civilization than anyone else since he actually gave a shit to try and teach\reform people instead of just selling crap to them (NCR), conquering and absorbing them (Caeasar) or blow their fucking head off (Brotherhood)

Whores keep males happy and centralized to that location, removing a literal fuckload of competition out of their system so they can work together. Gambling is a goddamn honey pot, a tourist trap. The only people that lose to gambling are the outsiders of New Vegas. Every time Private Dickweed visits a casino and blows his load in any way he pleases, Vegas wins. Always.
Things are only degenerate if you have to luxury to consider them so. Living in a desert of a post-post-apocalyptic world doesn't give you that chance.

Someone else being him, actually. :^)
Oh you mean installing several counter measures against nuclear missiles? Counter measures that shot down several of the nukes aimed straight at that city so that about only 3 out of 50 or more actually hit?
Sure sounds like a man trying to fuck over that town…

That I do with a smile and a grin on my face. :^) If I'm gonna suck the dick of someone, might as well be the guy that actually cares about preserving humanity instead of "moar nukes and power armor, lol!" or "moar knives and slaves, lol"

Sounds like a gay faggot talking to me. You don't get stronger hiding and avoiding problems and temptations. You get stronger by facing and beating them.
You live a wretched existence, profligate, if you're telling me that at the mere whiff of a buffout, you'd go feral for the damn thing.
Meanwhile, real men, actually strong men both in body and mind can travel through a valley of sin and temptation and never yield because they are strong, not because they choose to never be tested.

No, seriously. All you're telling me is that you could just airdrop a few drug stashes in a Legion camp and everyone would go fucking nuts because they just lack that self control and they need Papa Caesar to take care of them. Even worse, when the guy croaks (and you are not gonna believe why he keeps asking for doctors), everyone else will have no more Pappy taking care of them, so everyone will go back to be filthy animals.

Caesar is the bitchy single mother that keeps their kids sheltered from the harsh world and then weeps when they die from a common cold because their body never built any antibodies and he always though vaccines cause autism.
Caesar is nothing more than an helicopter mother without the latent Oedipus complex (maybe)

No, that is being an edgy cunt. Hell this has got to be one of the edgiest posts I've read in some while user.

Play as (not) Hitler in Drakengard 1
Warning game may not actually be fun

Fallout with a slave mod turned me to an indiscriminate slaver.

youre so full of shit it hurts

Stop making shit up, autist.

actually no, youre sort of right. but being a dick still has something to do with it.

You do not see! To rebuild a man you must create an environment where he can prosper. Is it easier to improve one's strength in a gym, or in a pizza restaurant? You give people what they need to become strong, you take away what would distract them or slow them down. You teach them, you train them, you build them. At the end of the process they shall come out better people for it.

When raising a child, do you think they would score better grades if they only had a library for entertainment, or if they had a games console? Of course the individual must take responsibility for their own failings, but you can manufacture the conditions that will improve their chances of success. Once they have tasted such success they will hopefully not desire to go back to the old ways. The reformed alcoholic often avoids the bar.

We are not dealing with the elite of men here, we are dealing with the destitute, dishevelled and desperate. Those who never knew any education, who lived lives where survival was dependent on how good they were at avoiding the predators. Caesar seeks to rebuild these people, he wants to turn them into men who can provide for themselves and who reject all impurity.

Free Cities. It's effectively a text slave game but you can do crazy shit like body mods to your slaves and some in-game events give you an opportunity to be an absolute cunt. Shit like enslaving the entire anti-slaver coalition and turning them into willing slaves that love to please their master will make you feel like playing the antagonist of a Lilith VN a la Taimanin Asagi. Dickgirls are optional.

brigador rewards you for gunning down civilians and blowing up their homes

It's just video games you cocksmokers, no real people get hurt.

How has no one said Torment yet? While not on a huge scale you can be incredibly cruel and manipulative, instead of the typical homicidal maniac of other games.

I remember my dad complaining to my mum as to why I'm allowed to play such violent playstations because he saw me doing burnouts in a cemetery, knocking over all the tombstones in True Crime: Streets of New York

I'd say it's less about real people getting hurt, and more the distrust of anyone who's into the sort of morbid and gory stuff that might be a sign of serial killers and sociopaths.

newfag

Summer truly is upon us