Magfest cringe

Holla Forums What the fuck happen to Magfest?

FagFest cringe.
Also, what's magfest? I've never went to a con, do they have any in Coachella or Palm Springs? It's normalfag central during April, but nothing gamey, no one in the vidya industry comes to this town during it (as far as I'm aware)

Gas yourself and your family.

Should I brother trying to get into college after a long period of sucidal behavior? Or will it make me want to kill my self again?

It's just a bunch of nerds dancing around

lmao never go to a convention unless you want to be mobbed by a hundred thousand people and ripped of by some shit skin vendor with bootleg merch.

Bully those fucking faggot nerds.

The Bazinga Generation happened , also you're witnessing people who are capable of capable of being happy for no reason at all.
On one hand, I envy them.
On the other hand, I want to chain the doors shut and set the building on fire.

Do this.

Conventions are cancer, fuck that shit. As for their behavior, it's not any worse than "thug culture" or your typical teenage rebelliousness as defined by "punk rock" or any other type of self proclaimed anti-establishment subculture. In fact, most of this kids are probably straight edge college students who get decent grades, have perfect attendance, and a clean criminal record, and they just want to dance and listen to their admittedly cringy music. As far as I know, they don't go around vandalizing property, inciting violence, thievery, drug use, and other degenerate behavior. Maybe some of them are sexually deviant furfags who want to yiff in their costume or whatever; at least most of them have the sense to do it behind closed doors.

As least they have the balls to wear their silly outfit and not give a fuck what the fags who laugh at them have to say. That takes courage.

Do we know that for sure?

I'd like to believe that's the case. Maybe I'm just senselessly optimistic.

last time i checked, there was a shortage of furries fucking on their front lawns

Anons, please

This was my Twitter name but I got suspended.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter

LOL

It doesnt matter because them larping as dogs and giving their kids fursuits is ok as long as they do it behind closed doors. When they do it in public those aren't real furfags.

Remember to make compromises with mentally ill degenerates as that always works well.

I think it all depends on where you live. Here in Seattle. Furries openly yiff if not outright have sex in public during gay pride parades. I assume it's worse in San Francisco.

convention faggot here.

If you're lucky maybe half of those people dancing were wearing BO protection.

I remember one convention I went to had the rave shut down because there was too much BO and we effectively hot boxed the whole goddamn dance floor. People were fainting and running outside before collapsing. Most of them were of poor physical condition so their respiratory systems weren't that strong to begin with.

That's what they get for hosting the rave in a windowless unvented room. I can still remember the stench to this day.

This somehow sounds worse than the brony orgy that had a bloody aftermath because a virgin was gang bang.

To be honest. Kids should never go to conventions alone. Especially if they had furries and cosplayers. Video related.

Okay.

MTAC is bredy vanilla but it certainly had it's share of degeneracy.

My favorite memory was playing SSBM in the game room and facing off against this black guy dressed as captain falcon. He was insanely good and it was "lose and pass the controller" rules. He pretty much beat everyone in attendance.

He would do the poses and catch phrases. Very autistic but also entertaining.

Do you have something against your fellow gamers goy? Don't you like fun people doing fun things?

The comments are worse than both videos

Still not as bad as the Star Citizens interview.

That gave me a weird idea to start a furry zoo. Capture and raise furries for life in a cage, as audiences pay to watch their minds melt into primitivism. Between the isolationism, repetitive lifestyle, and identity crisis, it would be an interesting psychological experiment.

What do you mean? I have a feeling you are telling the truth

Sorry for the Jewtube link, I don't have the heart to put this filth on my harddisk.

It's like watching a man dreams be slowly broken.

What really haunts me is the squeaks. I imagine this is what the demons of hell sound like.

Explain further

The brony commentator that picked a fight with Jim for exposing his con artist girlfriend not only cuck him. She openly cuck him by losing her virginity to bring strangers at bronycon. Which is why the bronycon orgy floor became bloody.

To give a serious answer, don't do it. I've spent the last 6 years trying to get my degree, and I still don't feel like I'm anywhere close to transferring to a university. It doesn't help that most of my professors have been either politically preachy, difficult to understand (language barriers), disinterested in the subject, the type to make assumptions that everybody taking their class is majoring in the subject, or some combination thereof. My college is also losing money, spending it on frivolous shit like long-overdue and over-budget construction projects. The counselors give conflicting information regarding transfer, and just recently, even more gen ed requirements to keep people stuck for longer. It might not even be gen ed requirements, but "competency" requirements that only the school requires, because fuck you, we want your money goyim.

Any software developers out there know the best way to get a job in the field? I feel confident enough in my abilities to take on an entry level position, maybe do some odd jobs here and there. I'm just sick of being mistreated by administration over here, and being bored and broke sucks.
Who the fuck am I kidding, only dropouts and potential fuckups like me come to this shithole.

My life long dream was to become a teacher… than as I adult I realized the dream was nightmare…. I just wanted to help kids and feel good about myself for once.

Jesus Christ. How can these people be this disgusting?

Really, the only surprising thing is that it doesn't happen more often.

Become a tutor you fucking retard.
Unless you're so fucking shit you need gubmint to artificially keep you afloat.

But I want to work with grade school kids…. like I am making a difference. People will respect me for. Tutors just in it for money.

Funny as hell, since you need to provide the best quality service to keep getting paid
if you're trying to get some moral high-ground go volunteer in africa and teach child soldiers

Hahahahaha what the fuck are you talking about? The only people with an ounce of respect for you will be your students and they'll call you an asshole behind your back anyway for giving them a bad grade.

That can't be real. This has to be an edit.

I have a speech impediment. I probably can't speak their language well enough be a effective teacher. Maybe teaching South America will Better for me?

uwu

I doubt first graders will get that rude.

You sound like a failure who at best will be openly mocked at worst the kids will put a garbage bin on your head and publish it online
To teach you not only need to have vast knowledge of the subject, you also need authority and conviction that what you're teaching is right.

They'll call you a stupid doo-doo head

What's the hell wrong with that? I'll be still following my dreams. I'm still proving my parents wrong. I'm a Holla Forumsirgin who shitpost at 1 in morning. This is the best I could hope for.

This has to be a subtle parody of cuck holding. Right?

Mostly the "being a failure" part.

Maybe 15 years ago they wouldn't be, they're little shits now and if you try to discipline them you'll be dealing with their parents.

Don't do it, user. My mother worked as a kindergarten teacher. She quit in 04. The kids had become fucking awful even then and god forbid pissing off some parent, by claiming that their precious little angel is misbehaving. I personally know this, because I usually went to help her out after school. It's torture and chaos. You become mentally unstable after a while, there is a reason why almost every teacher that who has been teaching for over 20 years is insane in the membrane in some way.
Oh, and this happens in Eastern Europe, where we have no niggers. Imagine dealing with little ghetto bastards on top of asshole white kids who are only interested in letsplayers and fidget spinners and will call you a piece of shit to your face on daily basis.
Or, you know, go for it if you like to suffer, your choice.

magfest is only acceptable for the concerts

Okay. You got me there

You guys are crushing my Kindergarten teacher dream….

user, if you want to be a fucking teacher, then go ahead and become a fucking teacher. The main education problem in the west is that most of the people teaching don't actually want to be doing so - at best, they're aiming for a high paycheck, by flying their asses to California. That all having been said:

1. Only aim for a job in a right to work state. Otherwise you shill out a huge chunk of your paycheck to the unions who actually hate you unless you're a left-wing piece of shit like they are.
2. Be prepared to be flexible, because if anything goes wrong, you'll be out.
3. Private or high-end schools are a better work environment, but might not pay as well, since there's more demand for those jobs. If you're Christian, definitely aim for a Christian school.
4. Maximize number of white students.

What fucking school did you go to where the teachers knew what the fuck they were talking about?