4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game on the SNES?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

LTTP

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

ROMAN IS SHIT

That's a tough one. I'll just go the easy route and say either Donkey Kong Country or FFIV.

T H I C C
Would you smash?

Morning everyone

Welp the day I've dreaded for like 2 weeks is here. 12 hour shift day. Its 4 hours of tough manual labor then 8 hours of my normal job. Hate this shit so fucking much.

Does anyone know if they changed much in the ps3 collection version of mgs3? Some shit seems different to me and I dunno if thats my memory being shit like usual or not.

ayyo smokes u losin control monica u ain't rly bout dat consistent 4am shit til nao u aight monica?

by playtime it'd prolly by sf2t, tbh monica.

u guys are faggots btw

Fuckin' kill me.
Mega Man X

What the fuck was that?

Good luck, and don't die.

I still haven't spent very much time with the SNES/SFC library myself. I'd say Chrono Trigger, but I played that by way of the DS extended port.

I know with MGS2 on there they removed stuff like the skateboarding. Not entirely sure about MGS3 though. There's probably a full changelog of sorts out there though.

As far as i know, the only major change is the removal of the dream sequence in mgs3.

How goes user?

I actually went to bed at like 7pm last night and only woke up a bit ago. Most sleep I've gotten in forever.

take a million smoke bre-
Oh yeah, you can't.

I might only be able to stay for about 20 mins. Need to wake up early. Im doing good though. Had a nice burger.

I'm jealous. I woke up at 3:30pm and went to bed a little after midnight. I usually go to bed in the morning, not wake up during it.

There would be too many people who would be sad tbh.

Nah, this is just the only free time from class I've had in awhile. Won't last, I have a course I'm taking in june starting monday so I won't be around again for a while. Probably.

I ain't kno on da mgs3 tip cuz I tried 2 do european extreme or w/e up in n i couldn't do it.
I swear mgs2 EE was easy af compared relative 2 mgs 3. maybe a nigga jus need a radar tbh monica

thaz a good one 2

not twoooooo

do yoself a favor monica n pick up eitha 4-6 of final fantasy I'd say if u like a jrpg from dat time period. iv pretty short tbh monica

fuk dat monica

oh shit smokes u in school i thought u was olda than me tbh fammo

refugee pls

Participate in this thread to become a proud member of

The Gay Community

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I think they shortened the ladder climb part.

Wait what dream sequence?

Funny enough. Thats why I quit smoking. Last month on my bosses bullshit "come in really early to stock shit" day, I smoked so much that I felt like death so I quit the next day.

Overdose on caffeine, it's the only way.

I ain't pissy, i'm just depressed. Game's progress is coming along slowly and I just need more people to design shit. But then im too anxious somehow to ask at /agdg/, and ive bascially asked everyone i've ever known.

im no refugee.

Only one shift today. Guy from yesterday who fucked everything up is probably getting fired. Pressure washed my deck and mowed my lawn. Played The Simpsons Game. Decent day I guess.

EarthBound. And Plok.

I miss having a fucked up sleep schedule. When I quit my job I'm going to switch to nippon time before going so I won't have jetlag. Its gonna be comf.

For you or for me?

You live in commiefornia or something?

That's the plan.

There should be a dream sequence after you get captured and escape to eva, in the cave. I dont know if it only happens if you dont take out the receiver.

me

I might be, I might not. Aren't you in your 40's, X?

He's in alaska. West coast has 4 am threads at 1 am.

the People's Republic of California is in PST.

I'm in Alaska. We have our own timezone

That's when you're supposed to really amp up smoke production, how else will you accelerate the tumor growing process?

a nigga old af fam

I need to yell at my ISP on monday I guess

I don't think I could live on a normal sleep schedule. Too noisy during the day.

4AM is odd where I live. Half the year it starts at 1 AM local time, the other half the year at 2AM.

I'm not going to say that I dislike Final Fantasy, or JRPGs in general (I actually do play a good amount of them), but trying Final Fantasy IV on the DS, and VI on the GBA, neither has exactly managed to hook me that well. Might have to give FFV GBA a try down the line though.

Really though, my SNES backlog is fuckhuge in general. Just been having issues getting around to it, and in some cases there's better ports/remakes on other systems (such as how Tales of Phantasia got remade for the PS1).

Shot in the dark question here, are you Dutch?

No radar is something that is killing me this run. I don't remember it being so annoying without it back in the day but in some maps the camera+no radar fucking succs

brb listening to the OST

Glad I ain't work for you all or I'd have been fired probably.

Ohhhhhh duh that. I'll look into that. Can't miss it

Rude!

Good ol' daylights savings time in the only place in america where they dont use it.

I'm sure plenty of fam will care about you too.

Sleep on the plane, bring sleeping pills.

I think there's like one other state besides mine that doesn't use it, but yeah, my state opted to not bother picking up that stupid habit.

Knowing you, I'd probably have beaten your ass a few months ago if you were my coworker.

Its not in the hd collection though.

Yeah but you're still in great shape X, I bet aging hasn't even really started hitting you that hard.

Are YOU in commiefornia then?

Oh right you are that guy. How you like it up there so far?

Nah got tired of waking up and feeling like I got kicked in the chest by a donkey.

My folks work all day and sleep most of the night. And my dad hangs out upstairs when hes home so the house is practically always empty besides like a couple hours in the evening. Its nice.

Yes lad, and i now understand why you love Lee Van Cleef so much, he's fucking amazing!

Are you a cuck?

yes
its as bad as you think

its not a really good habit.

It might have had use before electricity. But anymore it just means a really hellish monday, shifting time from the rest of the world, and ruining comfy mornings and nights.

Makes it even more stealthy when you have to manually memorize the guards patterns and locations.

my attention span gon 2 shit up in dis bitch tbh

iv was rly rail roady. but if vi didn't grab yo attention in da beginning i doubt v will tbh unless u jus like tinker w/ classes which v has sum neat shit. i luh six but das sum nostalgia shit cuz it kinda sufferes similarly to dark souls being a tyt ass experience up in da beginnin but bein directionless n muddied by da end tbcfhwymnfrfr

i'm gonna live 4eva

That's why you wake up with a cigarette, really gets the day started off right with a swift kick in the lungs.

4am would never be the same

Plan to. Not going to sleep for fucking ever before I get on. Ay yo montana I might have a connecting flight over your way if you wanna hang for a couple hours Seems like a lot of the flights I'm looking at land over in fake cowboy land.

Yeah probably. I'm a lazy shit. My assistant boss called me lazy for the first time yesterday. They are starting to realize how many corners I cut

Why do I do this to myself?
Oh also I fucked up my sleeping schedule again.

Who is Roman?

Remember, blowing up their store houses makes them starve. And you can throw snakes at them. also, spin snake around really fast in the menu for half a minute or so

HE'S THE FUCKING BEST OH MY GOD RIGHT?

Everything's just too noisy in general for me during the day. I like it better at night.

Its rained every day and has been rather comfy. I watched a bear run around my yard and some deer.

Monday I start work.

Just like Clint Eastwood? He's so old I don't know how much longer he's gonna last.

GOD DAMN HE WAS THE FUCKING GREATEST MAN WHAT A SPECTACULAR MAN!

This faggot.

Whats the most cucked thing you've seen in person over there?

(checked)
Its not so bad when you are going forward in a level. But whenever you have to backtrack the camera is always at a fucky angle so you can't see anything at all in front of you and I always get caught cause of it.

With IV I got to that fire tower in the underground, and with VI I think I'd reached the airship at least. Again, it's not like I mind older games that much, and I'm not calling either bad in the slightest, but it seemed like something just didn't catch me quite as well as the premises for other IPs have before.

Agreed. As if my state needs "an extra hour of sunlight" in the first place.

I dont go out much, but probably the amount of homeless everywhere. Its really fucking bad. No one helps these people except the churches.

Probably till the war.

He looks russian.

Fuckin' shit yeah fambalam I'll get you a stogie to take on the way, you gonna be landing at Bush International or Hobby Airport?

He's Samoan.

FF is trash anyway. SMT and DQ are the better series. Its a shame that DQ has such cucked translations now.

Fuck you too nigger.

Oh, so a jew.

It's not fair, he drank himself to death, we'll never get to meet him and see him make great movies ever again. He might have even been in Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood if he lived long enough.

Didn't that version come with the free cam tho?

Hated doing that. Couldn't breathe the first hour I was awake. And didn't want to smoke like that either so was cranky all morning. Good thing about snus is I can pop one in as soon as I get up.

I knew about the second two of those but whats up with the first one? How long does that take?

Night is max comfy. Can't wait to walk around tokyo all night. Planning on not sleeping my last night there and just walking around all night long.

SHIIIIIIIIET how big was it?

No clue honestly. But yee if you want to come get some airport food and chill for a couple of hours that'd be fun. Ain't got shit to do while waiting anyway.

Chill montana was typing it up

i dont have much else to say, so enjoy this painting

Pic related. I was expecting nigger tbh, not that.

I really do need to give both Dragon Quest and SMT more time myself. But both are rather large IPs, even just looking at what did come west (and then there's fan translated ones as well). And yeah, it's fucking stupid how Square has taken to handling Dragon Quest since the DS era.

Wish DQIV PS1 would get a fan-translation, but it seems like the DS version coming west killed off whatever existing interest there was in doing so.

Think the frame of a "smaller" large dog but a bear. I don't think he was too old.

Whats that spoopy tower on the left?

Hope it's a long ways off in that case.

is hard tho monica, maybe da carthweel was just 2 op ayooooo checkin dem digits tho monica

i think clint would make death blink tbh

wut?

i feel ya on dat 1 pep

spoopy tower? what?

Are you crazy? the prisons are packed enough as it is.

Alright faggots, im not sleeping tonight anyway, req me some scary immersive anime pls.

O-oh, sorry.

Shouldnt take more than a few days. I used to do it to fuck with them. The food houses are the shacks. Theyd get all depressed and not notice you and lumber around.

Too white to be a nigger, but brown enought to be jewish.

Nah, few more years. You'll get drafted, same as me. It aint gonna be pretty.

The corpse party ova was alright.

Not true some are pretty damn dark, also they aren't scumbags.

Theres bears all over where I live but I've never ever seen one. Well not alive anyway, some dude hunted one and had it in the back of his pick up truck at a gas station once.

das rite

That spiral white tower on the left near the ships.

We need bigger prisons.

Thats kinda neat. Wish I had known that the day before yesterday cause I haven't got a chance to play since and I'm in a shitty part of the map. Just walked past a food store too.

You'd probably have to leave your terminal since they won't let me in, but if it's Bush International I know they got a restaurant just outside the terminal where we can grab a bite and then have a smoke outside. It'd probably have to be during the day though since that place is closed whenever I drop someone off at night.

I agree

That's pretty nice, what can you tell us about it?

sumn lyk'at i reckon

DASRYT

oh that must be the top of a church just past the hill. It looks like a churchtop

I'm just saiyan if you were stuck then you could've used it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiet I'll look into it then. Ain't want to have to go past security twice.

We need to open up the fema camps already and start rounding people up.

the fuck is a ly cat?

Spoopy!

Never. Just annoyed is all. Though I might try it on my second playthrough just to see how it changes the game.

I used to swear Namco purposefully did that with Tales, ignoring marketing it so they could claim "oh, guess there's not enough of a fanbase so we'll skip out on bringing half the games of this generation for it west". At the very least they've gotten better about that lately, though they could have done without censoring Berseria, and by this point ought to have a handbook of existing names/terms in both Japanese and English that whichever company they whore the games out to can at least get that shit straight.

It's funny though. There's a number of much lesser known series than the likes of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Tales, etc (ones that have heavier mainstream appeal) that managed to see every damn game entry brought overseas, and yet with those more popular ones, plenty didn't see a western release until a later port/remake (if ever; there's still a number of Tales like Destiny 2 and Rebirth that have no playable English versions period, and are stuck with text scripts and/or menu patches at best).

Clint would make death flinch tbh miami, especially if he was dressed up like William Munny in Unforgiven.

Not eligible.

I'll check it out, thanks user

Arent they the people in that new pixar movie? The island people?
>they arent scumbags
Fair enough, you got me there.

You can always blow up a few then set your consoles date forward a few days. Can do the same with the end, set it foward 7 days at his boss battle and he dies of old age.

Why?

4got pic

second pic related

Night anons.

You fat or fucked up or something?

Why hes not even hard. It took like 10 minutes to beat him this time.

That some kinda booze machine?

Cya next time user

Yeah security is a bitch, but if you're gonna be sitting for a few hours might as well make it entertaining. That is if I'm even able to go there when you're in town. I probably will be tbh.

Yes, but they are darker than jews trust me.

idk tbh
#houseniggastatus

Asthma, I can't run at all. Plus I'll probably be way too old once the war starts, there's millions of young fucks from 18-22 to draft, they're not gonna waste their time with me.

We'll see how long my layover is. If its more than a couple of hours for sure.

I think it mashes grapes maybe.

I was just using it as an example for the console time trick. Personally, I like assassinating him before his battle when the unit are all together and hes in his wheelchair, when it flies and explodes on you for killing him like that.

Depends on the jew I would imagine. There are those black jews, like the "DAS RITE" guy.

Wait, I thought you were in your teens. How old are you anyway? And
We both know how that goes when you get losses at places like normandy.

dat hair amiryt

Anyone know if Seraph of the End is worth watching, or is it shit? Saw a copy of one of the half-seasons collections at a store earlier and it got me curious. Can't recall having seen much, if any, discussion about it on /a/ or the like.

Asthma, can't run at all. Plus by the time war breaks out they'll be burning through people much younger than me and will never end up asking me to serve tbh.

it's Dutch Golden age painting (17th century), after the northern half of the netherlands, which included luxemburg and belgium broke free, their paintin scene changed, no longer did the clergy want religious paintings because the dutch clergy was reformed whom looked down on lots of fancy religious painting. The patrons of art became the Dutch Burghers, whom had grown rich on trade amonst the entire world, whom preferred more down to earth paintings of normal people, such as portraits, landscapes, and seascapes. here's a few examples.

What's of not that dutch realism in such a style of the common people had been pioneered in the 14th century by Jan van Eick, whom did a very famous painting of A Burgher. So Dutch golden age isnt a unique development, but rather a continuation of a tradtion that moved its main categories from religious to the common life, and shifted from having Flanders as the centre to Amsterdam/ Rotterdam/ The Hague

That's right.

Thats even worse!
I only do that one once I've got his camo and gun tbh

That third pic is so comfy.

uh, wasn't dat dude wearin dat shit during a sorta holohoaks joos did 9/11 demonstration?

I'm in my 20's fam.
There's over 25 million men in the US between 18-24, which they are going to empty out first before they go to anything else. Besides like I said even if the war broke out tomorrow and they started yanking niggas from all age groups I still wouldn't be able to make it past basic so I'm fine. And even if by some miracle I do, I want to die anyway so it's not like I'm complaining.

Why live?

Yes.

I've always had a weird thing for those santa outfits on girls tbh

Damn, and here I thought most Dutch painting was just shit imitating Van Gogh. It's all really nice looking, that's for sure.

If my lungs are gonna act like a bitch then by God I'm gonna treat them like a bitch.

For example, this was 14th century painting. Getting very very close to realism now, aint it

To compare, here's other 14th century painting's common style

Compare 1 to 2, if you would

you might a few of these more then 3 , 4 are for you

well u think dat but if it's a protracted effort lyk vietnam w/ hot n cold spells they gon get 2 reachin tbh monica

n it did happen w/ vietnam, 30 year old+ niggas gettin drafted mayne real talk better hit da seminary fo'reall tho but if u end up bein class F medically or w/e u ain't goin

I'm in absolutely no realistic danger of being drafted. They're not gonna send a guy out who'll fall over and almost die because he can't even march.

Thats pretty good

Feels bad

y-you too

At a certain point they won't even care.

Not at all! Thats when the student becomes the master. He wanted to assassinate you but you got him first in perfect sniper fashion with an ambush. Its why you're the best, the one and only!

Ah okay, so like 29? Besides they might not use you for frontline then, maybe make you repair shit.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Theyre even putting women into the army now, they'd take you.

While it seems a bit off putting, I can see how it's a marked improvement compared to the other painting. I didn't know the Dutch as a whole were a people of painters, but now that I think about it, Van Gogh and Lee Van Cleef were both painters, and that's about all the Dutch people I know. Technically 100% of Dutch people I'm aware of are painters.

naw fam

Even then, if I can't march which I can't they'll just boot me out.

u dun want dat beef nigga balee dat

I don't think so. The End could have popped you the second you walk into the forest but instead is all "SNEK ME N YOU BRAH ITS ON"

here's the most classic paintings of the dutch

yes, the period of Dutch painting reeeealy shone during 1580-1672, when the market was extremely strong. We've got shitloads of famous painters, Mondriaan, Vermeer, Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Frederik Bol, and such

n dat ghost nigga coulda been swayze yo ass

Nah, he was set up there beforehand. You outshone him as the master in that moment. Right before the round entered his skull, im sure he was proud of snek.

No way, the sorrow was a softie.Hes like a force ghost.

>>>Holla Forums10018962
Northern Wall when?

Shame what's happened to art in recent times, really.

Fourth one seems like a comfy place to live

Speaking of. When you in the river if you take pictures you get weird pics of like real people. Dunno if its the dev team or what but that was always weird as a lad.

Glad I ain't got that shit.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

The end is a great man, he at least deserves an FMJ round. You live by the gun, you die by the gun.

Neat.

Damn right I don't.

I wonder if there are any famous Dutch painters still alive today, of if painting died off by today.

This will go on at most for 4-8 weeks of basic and I fail out. The end point being that I flunk out eventually and don't have to do shit.

Saw your post from the front page. Generally speaking, /agdg/ anons already have projects they want to pursue on their own, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

t. /agdg/

benis?

ebin!

Or you go full metal jacket. Odds are theyd put you in repair, or ship you straight to the front lines. Youd get a week at best in basic and youd still do better than the women and theyd ship you off to fight and die like me

No benis.

actually da neat shit is dat nigga could apparently see sum intricate pattern but only when his mental issues wuz peak'n

dutch is jus as cucked as da rest of western euro tbh das y i luv bein blak we ain't NEVA been cucked out by no jews mans cept 4 lyk moses n dat when we wuz KANGZ

Sounds alright to me.

To be fair I doubt he'd give a shit since his family has been in New Jersey for over 400 years.

dun say dat monica fo'really thoooo

Time for me to head off. Everybody take care, I'll see you guys around.

YES BENIS

Are you a dog fucker, DMX?

i luv mah pupper

tempted 2 buy a ps4 tbh

Morning. Just in from work, gonna eat my quesadilla and chug some green tea before bed. How's everyone doing? My "present" from my parents was not having to pay them rent this month, so I used that money to buy some shirts, underwear, a game, and a few movies of of amazon.

i forgot how much I hated my birthday. At least i don't have to be around my family or anything when i'm wallowing in self-loathing and the usual shit

art died as soon as the modern art movement began

thead's ded nigga

seems so. oh well

mfw

hello anyway buddy, what's up in your life, i'm still here!

nothing really new. beyond this funk i've found myself in since the day before yesterday.

I'm ready for tomorrow to be over so I can have my 3 days of doing fuck-all because that way i can at least play videogames to somewhat numb the pain

wut hurt monica?

my soul

do yo uwant ot make video games?

i hear dat monica

sorry for sounding like a nigger. Do you want to make video games?

not really. I've always had a few ideas swirling around in my head, but they'd probably work better as animations if I ever were to expand on them.

yeee

do you want to design levels for video games or write video game stories?

i guess i'd see myself more as a story writer. I can't into any sort of coding for shit. believe me I've tried learning even the most basic shit like HTML and i can't into it. I don't think i'd be any good at level design anyway.

That is to say, I don't have any one or two ideas i think about all the time. It's more like i'll just be working and start sort of just coming up with some shit in my head like "oh that'd be a cool story/scene in a thing"

i want 2 make a ascii fighter