The Movies

Anyone remember this? Was talking with some friends yesterday and I remembered that I've played it as a kid. Was pretty good.

It was fun. Peter Molyneux could made a good game when he wasn't babbling about creating your childhood or making dreams of little boys come alive.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

I'd always make movies starring girls with big tits who get murdered by horror monsters or attacked by ninjas or whatever.
I only jerked off like, twice. I swear.

When I found out you could make actresses get breast implants my dick was diamonds

If that's what it honestly feels like, then I don't blame the kikes at all

Wasn't this game released about the time youtube was getting popular?
I remember lots of The Movies movies uploaded to youtube.

I never understood the algorithms for producing a good manual movie. Every time I made my own custom one they ended up with mediocre reviews at best, no matter what I did.

Just like in real life.
:^)

I loved The Movies when I was younger.

I get it.

The Movies is a very good example that you don't need to be a genius to make good Sims and Tycoon hybrid.

This game was so much fucking fun!! Thanks for reminding me About this OP. I was so annoyed the expansion pack was so hard to get a hold of but I guess now I don't care as much if it's bought or not. Dude going through the years from start to finish was good as well! Damn, come to think of it I really miss this game.. How the fuck did it rate your custom projects though when it came to release in the box off? I seem to remember everything just gravitating around 2 stars - 3.5 stars out of 5.

Fable 2 is when the shit first started. ..Looking back I probably wanted to forget.. The fond memories had been destroyed.. I'll get the thing anyway, but still.

wtf where'd my post go

You know what happened.

stop using duckduckgo

Anyone got a torrent/download/mega link?

Used to love this game but hell if I know where my copy is. didn't even know it got an expansion!

The base and expansion are both on IGG and TheISOZone.

I was disappointed with it. The movie studio was too small, time went by way too fast, and it lacked options like whether you want gay relationships in the game or not, shooting on location in parts of the world, and different opening and ending sequences. The movie editor wasn't powerful enough, plus the game forces you to use it to make sure you get a good movie rating from the start.

I like how the music, technology, and radio announcers changed every era. The other studios fucking cheat and your actors and directors will be ancient as you approach the present, so it's definitely flawed, but it was an enjoyable game. Too bad it will never have a sequel. It didn't even get to have the console port that they were making at the time.

I remember it being pretty shitty, but I think that's because I had strangely high expectations for it.

Kill yourself.

What's wrong with faggots?

Go take a look at the E3 thread, the final fantasy general, or fullderp and that will answer your question.

Reported. Kill yourself immediately.

You're such a fucking baby, you're definitely insecure. I'm not the unstable one that screeches autistically when I see something I dislike.

I remember. You could make a better Aliens flick with this game than whatever that abomination was.

I mean I'm fairy intelligent and well versed in SF but WTF Prometheus was about I'll never know.

Mediocre as a tycoon game and mediocre as a movie making tool.

It was kinda fun, beat the game. But didn't like the Sims-aspect of it.

What is mediocre, pic related, or The Movies?

The Movies, obviously

Testing