Guys why are they tainting Sonic and exposing him to underaged subhumans?

Guys why are they tainting Sonic and exposing him to underaged subhumans?

Maybe because Sonic is meant for children, you sad manchild.

Why are you?

Hi there! I can see you're new to Holla Forums's Holla Forums - Video Games board. Unlike 4chan, we respect threads with effort put into their starting paragraphs, often referred to as the OP (Original Post / Original Poster).
You can help increase quality posting on Holla Forums by making threads that you haven't seen ten times in the past, or by putting effort into your OP beyond more than one sentence with little to derive a thread off of. These "low energy" OPs tend to lead to threads being immediately derailed with posts such as "fuck off" or "check 'em", or even sometimes referred to as a slide thread due to how low energy the thread itself is and how by making a thread, you kick every other one one spot lower, and eventually one off the board entirely.
You can help increase quality posting today by deleting your thread and trying again with a little more effort! Thank you for reading, and please check my repeating digits.

what

Don't worry OP, I know you're not a manchild.
You're just a retard who can't make a thread worth shit.

My first sonic game was sonic adventure DX for the GameCube, so….

Evil children under 20 shouldnt be allowed to play sonic

DIE CHILD

Because Sonic was meant for kids, not for fucking retarded dumb autistic man children, retards, niggers, and over sexualized fur fags.

Pic related

Sonic got popular with the kids in the 1990's, you moron. Without the kids in the 1990's, Sonic wouldn't have been as popular as it has been now.

I can't even picture what this would be like

Sonic CD?

Niggers can relate to sanic because they both run fast, have poor diet and hate swimming.

You people are evil

Chilidogs are good for you faggot.

Untrue. Older Sonic was both targeted at kids, teen and adults. That's why Sonic had a bit of an edge.

Fuck you for damaging my sides beyond repair.

Top kek

Evil? Posting a picture of some mentally disturbed nigger who spent years on Sega forums and on YouTube spreading false information about Sega he made up in his head and believes in, so he can call himself the only "true Sega fan" out there? The guy who spread the Dreamcast 2 rumors everywhere in 2015? The guy who got violent and threatened people on YouTube and Sega forums for calling him out on his bullshit and tried to say he was being bullied by evil trolls? Yeah, sure is evil exposing a piece of shit like that.

Oh and it's evil to let kids to enjoy a game made for kids? Actually you know what? Maybe you are right.

We shouldn't let kids play Sonic, so they won't turn into fucking mentally deranged retards like Chris-Chan, Patrick Lawson, or YOU.

Nice

This post is the best post right here.

I should have been playing this game 2+ months ago. Instead I have to wait another 2 months. Why is this Holla Forums?