EA's charity "Play to Give" is back

Since EA is the most hated gaming company, they've chosen to cater to another demographic, those who don't play video games but enjoy free money: feminist organizations.
1 million burger-money thrown out of the window.

archive.is/Js63R (the archived page is fucked up so I've added a screenshot)

Other urls found in this thread:

disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
nhentai.net/g/184697/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A match made in hell.

Holy fuck why don't they actually pick something worthwhile like diseases or support for the homeless. Why should I give money to some faggots who cry there need to be more women in games or people who can't take a joke?

More like HeShe

These are bigger scams than those "Holocaust survivor" charities. You ever see those ads? They're so bullshit. I tried to find a commercial for one on YT but nothing came up.

Fuck me, saw one of those at my parents' house and could barely fucking hold my spaghetti. That was very trying.

Was it the one showing a bunch of old women in some homeless shelter going "THERE ARE DYING HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS THAT NEED YOUR HELP"?
I saw that as well, holy shit it was so clearly just a scam.

There are multinational non-profits whose sole purpose is to prevent bullying? Like online bullying? This sounds so ridiculous It has to be a scam.

Yeeeep. I was thinking of calling it out to my folks as a scam but thought I may just start screaming instead.

Because people with terminal diseases and homeless people won't buy video games. They gotta think about their profits user. This isn't a charity after all.

Because homeless dont play games and they cant even in theory. But woman can be tricked into purchasing some shit.

Advertisement and they just dont pay this million in taxes. They are not spending their money on charity. They spend tax money on advertisements.

The (mega)servers for that game are still running?

false flag

I know charities in general are bogus scams but what the fuck

What do anti-bullying charities even do? Do they just serve as producers to include anti-bullying themes in media or do they just pay speakers to talk in school?

Because there's a persistent legion of iPad sporting, whining, thin-skinned faggots, kids, women and subnormals crying about being bullied (where 'bullied' = being told what they truly are) on EA's severs than there are cup-shaking lepers demanding inclusion.

They're forced play to their most vocal detractors, to look like they're doing or supporting something (useless) in order to (futilely) attempt to clam those mewling snowflake gobs shut.

What's sickening is the wretched neutered bags of flesh who manage these things think they serve some purpose in the world other than trying to censor reality. They're in for some fucking nasty shocks in life if they can't take being called a pointless faggot in a virtual realm.

They make it look like they're doing something for a problem they can't effect without ruining the experience in the process. Irony is in schools the only effective anti-bully measure is kicking the living fuck out of a bully until they learn to not be such a cunt.

There's a reason why "fight fire with fire" is a saying.

He for she is still a thing?
I thought Hermione fucking crumbled over it.

I think that's because it's pushed by the UN. As for Emma herself she has fallen out of grace in some feminist circles for being the representation of what they call "white feminism".
Normalfags don't give a shit because of the Beauty and the Beast remake, but outside of that I don't think she's that much liked nowadays.

What is wrong with the antibullying one?

It is like they picked all the first world problems charities. Not charities like getting people clean drinking water, doctors without borders, charities to help people suffering from starvation by helping them create sustainable agriculture. Nope nothing to help people that are dying, just making sure an adult baby doesnt feel sad.

Nothing but does it have to be the subject of a AAA company's charity?

Last year the first edition of Play to Give took place on the latest Battlefield games (Hardline and BF4) and instead of giving 1 million to the veterans, all the money went to feminist scam groups (see screencap).

Give me your lunch money nerd

The world is already gender equal. Women can vote and work and do whatever they want because men allowed it. What's the definition of equal here?

I thought Tencent overtook them for the top spot?

High quality nudie fakes of her still appeal to me.

Holy fucking shit, you cocksucking faggot. Bullying is how societal progress is made. You bully fatties into not being fat. You bully degenerates into not being degenerate. Bullying results in an "I'll show THEM!" mentality, which leads to technological innovation.

Fucking dipshit. Are you a woman? If not, why the fuck are you thinking with your feelings?

This years e3 is going to be good, last year was niggers playing battlefield so maybe now they will go with all wymmin playing some shit game.

Reddit spotting is too easy these days

But that's not true, i got bullied "socially" just because i didn't fit with the normalfags who liked football, then it all spiralled down from there.
They made me suffer 5-7 years of my life, making me become a cynical being who despised everything and everyone, every day of my life i wanted it to end, didn't have any motivation to do shit. And no, i wasn't a fatass.
Years later, i'm fine, i've found people with the same hobbies and lifestyle, got fit and so on.
The bad news is that i have now anxiety when i'm alone on the streets, thinking that everyone is judging me (because that's what happened during those years).

I didn't "progress" to bullying, I improved by personal insight. That's a shit excuse to make the life of someone a living hell.
There's a difference between saying to someone "you're acting like a retard" and making someone suffer every day of their life.
Fuck you.

Lobby for bullshit laws.

yeah it is
remember that old adage of "he who smelt it dealt it"?

Cry more, bitch. You sound like a faggot who didn't have the neurological health to ignore lies when you heard them. You deserved every second of your own pain.

You need more love in your life, have this

As for my excuse, I really didn't want to get into trouble for hitting a little kid, but he did have a good punch. In the end, I'd say bullying is aight, as long as it's not extreme.

I thought they were both boys before looking at that second image

Fuck you man, I was eating.

Besides, this is fantasy, where you can fuck foxes and magic monster girls. Anything is possible

Gomosecks doesn't gross me out, but crossdressing and other trannyshit does.

this is fucking disgusting, no I'm really never going to buy another game, atleast from EA.

Not everyone is a fucking sociopath like you, user. Some people have human emotion and tend to find things offensive. There's more to harming someone than just physically harming them. There's an entire fucking operational division of it in the military dedicated to it.

Holla Forums really needs to get the fuck out.

are you serious? where do you think are? grow some balls cuck

Not an argument. Can you actually reply to my points instead of half baked shitflinging?

Every time, goodbye thread.

Watch out. You might trigger the angsty edgy kosher nationalists, or the Anglo Saxons. Hell, even Holla Forums.

Yeah, but bullying can also be turned against you. See; SJW's and goons.
It's like you don't even know why gamergate was created.

Or, in the case of someone who eats out of depression, you'll just lead them further into depression and make them feel worse which results in more eating. So no, bullying doesn't solve that.

Not really. You're going to either make them harm themselves or others, or inflict emotional distress and hurt them. I've seen first hand people who have almost taken their lives because of this mentality you have.

Sometimes. It also results in stress, anxiety, depression, and malice towards others. Is it really worth hurting people like that just because it MIGHT give someone strength?

In some cases. There's probably been more innovation from being supported than there has from bullying.

Are you a misogynist? Because I'm pretty sure only a misogynist would compare someone to a woman in a negative light like that.

As if there's anything wrong with being sensitive and in touch with someones feelings? I'm going to guess you're so desensitized and emotionless that you think everyone else should be as well.

Perhaps you should be more respectful of people and not be a sociopathic bully. You life will be better as a result.

Does anyone remember the last time EA donated to "charities" like these? I remember for the humble bundle one the "Human Rights Watch" declared them "The Greatest Place to Work in America*(if you are gay)" after they received a shitload of money from them. How many new rewards will they be getting this time?

If it angers the edgy teens I honestly couldn't care less. I wish edgelords would realize that persuasive arguments are a triangle – you need logic, reason, and emotion, not yelling angry slurs and profanity to have an argument.

Pretty much this. You don't accomplish shit by being a shithead to people, you just harm them for no reason, for no gain, and with no positive outcome. It's not social engineering or survival of the fittest, it's literally just unnecessary sociopathy for the sake of pleasing one's superiority complex.

Something a (((certain))) board is well known for.

What?

ya okay schlomo

At first I thought you were being for real because those first couple points were not entirely out there. But you lost it with this

That was too strong, overall that's a 6/10 bait. Could have been more subtle but on a whole wasn't bad

But are his points suddenly invalid because of one line?

You almost had me until there. Well crafted however.

This, we need a balance. To encourage people to become healthier without kicking their fucking teeth in and then having them doing jack shit. Telling someone to "grow the fuck up" is Hollywood tier thinking. Humans are complex, fickle creatures. What works for you may not work for everyone. Though, why you're giving someone who is the literal personification of the "Nothin' personnel kid" meme, attention is beyond me.

We need to strike a balance is what I am saying.

Problem is the kind of bullying we are talking about. Those faggots out there call valid criticism bullying or just basically anything that stands in their way. Actual bullying is not cool but some slight ribbing or a "what the fuck are you doing you nigger" is neccesary

Good enough tbh.

stay classy Holla Forums

You will never be able to bait as good as he did, cry more faggot.

The whole thing was shaky, that's just what broke the camel's back you fag.

But his points were legit though. You don't solve problems in society by treating people like absolute shit, because it just makes their problems worse and causes absolutely unnecessary collateral damage to feed nothing but a superiority complex.

I know it's easy to dismiss things that you know are right as bait, but actual adults are able to refute points that trigger them, instead of yelling cuck or bait from their safespace.

I got bullied for being weird, then I got bullied for being fat.
Now I apply a shit filter in my head before I say anything and I exercise enough to not be a fat fuck. I'd be thanking the people who bullied me if I ever see them again, I could have turned out into a special snowflake weeb

hahahahaha

Checked.

I smell money laundering.
t.Sephardi Jew

literally what in his post was wrong?

I'd say there are as many people in this world that would learn and benefit just as much from being punched in the gut as they would from being supported. Sometimes negative reinforcement is the only way.

Yea I got physically bullied a lot during primary school while the teachers looked the other way, shit fucked my confidence over a lot. Was never any reason behind it, they just liked to kick several different kids asses. If I acted like a faggot back then I would understand it

THIS.
It's one thing to call out someone who is sensitive and is nothing but a bother, but it's another to become a full on streiner "Morals are spooks!1!1!111!!" tier faggot.
I swear to god, either the internet leans to one extreme or another.
It's either a bunch of edgy cunts who think their view of the world is objective, or a bunch of angsty snowflakes who think THEIR view of the world is objective.
Fuck me man.

And being punched in the gut for their interests, or things they can't help like race, or mental disabilities/illnesses fixes what?

There's a difference between criticism and bullying though. You can speak firm and sternly about something without insulting and beating someone up.

Being punched in the gut for being a faggot, or furry, or weeaboo etc. teaches them that it isn't socially acceptable retard. Who said anything about punching the disabled?

SOMETIMES is the key word. I do understand if you do it for the greater good.
Like, preventing some people like this from existing.
/r/tdogg8

Who said anything about being a furry, faggot, or weeaboo? You can't really pull the "no one said ___" card and then ASHUALLY be talking about shit no one said.

It's called doom metal, you pleb.

Aw, this is awesome! Thanks a bundle user.

Aren't ashenazis better at that?

Or he learns not to be a fat fuck and drops to a normal weight.

Or he realizes that behaviour isn't normal and becomes less degenerate.

So most of his points are shaky at best. And smell of bait, the mysoginist thing make the whole thing reek of bait. You clearly aren't from here if you don't understand that retard.

And yet that type of bullying is rare. Usually the ones being bullied are weird kids. Now don't get me wrong I'm not pro bullying but you're just a massive faggot

No problem, famalam.
I like stoner metal, myself.

No. You idiot, then that person will just enable the "safe space" "I'm hurt all the time" marxist mentality, instead of fixing themselves. Which is how we got the modern social justice dogma to fucking begin with.
God damn, I swear you people lack self awareness.

Do those not fall under the category of "degenerate"?

Hot fuck! This is really good too!

All of your points rely on "what ifs," which goes back to a point I made: do you really want to risk causing someone stress and anxiety because they MIGHT improve, when you could just help them out and provide criticism?

You keep saying that but never provide any reason why it's bait.

Didn't they do this last e3? Of course they'll give some money away for advertising a few days before tye big event, I doubt they give up their sheqels after e3.

Have some more cool metal, then. Too bad Baroness sold out.

You should've killed yourself you fucking whore.

If you ever kill yourself, please go out with a bang and kill everyone at E3, but seek help first, unless you already did and you're far gone. Then you know how to redeem yourself.

The worst ones are those hungry jews in israel commercials. Forget that israel has billions in aid and there are hungry peoppe everywhere.

What the FUCK. You're pulling on my leg and eating the meat. That CAN'T be real. No!

And all of the original post relys on a lot of what ifs too. I don't even know why I'm engaging you consideringyou're the one I'm accusing of baiting. Fine I'll from now on assume you're not baiting and just from reddit. But the reason I called bait is because I honestly didn't think anyone on Holla Forums would scream mysoggyknees at someone calling them a woman. Calling someone a woman implies they're really sensitive and emotional. The vast majority of women are more sensitive and emotional than men due to estrogen. So calling someone a woman isn't mysoginistic. Besides what type of faggot really goes around claiming mysogyny on Holla Forums Holla Forums of all places? So that's why I called it bait because I didn't think retards like you existed here

Holy shit. I was always wondering why this board is full of faggots and trannylovers. Now I see that Holla Forums is basically filled with pussies and bullyvictims and suddenly everything makes sense.

Big companies jump on the feminism band wagon because it's a political cause that doesn't really matter. Because the end goal of feminists doesn't hurt EA's bottom line, they can pretend that they're politically aware and "progressive," when really they're just doing it for PR. They would never donate to a charity that, say, supported easier rules for forming unions, or higher corporate taxes, or ending bullshit corporate subsidies like the vidya tax credit in Montreal.
It's literally the safest way to pretend that you're political, because it's for a cause that's incapable of working against your profits. That's why corporations are such eager bedfellows with feminism/general SJW shit.

So do your points.

Do I really want to deprive someone of the opportunity because they MIGHT not?

Bullying IS criticism.

How fucking new are you?

Sounds right. Remember when EA got two Consumerist trophies in a row? They said it was the work of homophobes mad about Bioware putting gay relationships in their games.

You'd be bullied for being a weaboo though. You freak.

If he went outside wearing a naruto headband

If you could follow the fucking conversation you'd know that I was referring to "degenerates and fatties" like everyone that responded to . Acting condescending doesn't make you right.

Some is and some isn't. I doubt popular girls spreading rumors about the little geek kid being gay because it's funny was criticism. Ganging up on the freak that thought anime was real and laughing at him is good for him because he thinks loli is sexy, does hand-signs, and thinks writing "DEATH NOTE" on a comp pad gives him the power to cause heart attacks.

Even if he didn't, he would need to keep his powerlevel hidden and keep his hobby to himself. I don't know if that's social stigma or just degenerate as well, since each part of the internet has their own standards, including this one. What the people here prefer doesn't mean it reflects of society's conformity. It also depends on which society you are from, of course. A lot of the arguments here are too long and/or complicated for a single thread, but there is certainly things that are more degenerate than others, and how others act with what you like is mostly dependent on your situation.

Dollars-to-donuts those charities are subsidiaries of EA OR some Executive/Board Member of EA owns or has stake in them. This is nothing but a money moving scheme to get money flowing from one organization to another to either pad someone's pockets or bolster someone's resume. Not to mention the Kike plan of pushing degeneracy, faggotry and "equality" Fuck EA. Fuck the kikes. Fuck any of the subhuman normalfags that buy into this shit.

And? That's the fucking point of most bullying. If you conform to society's standards then you aren't a target for bullying. Wear the skin of a normalfag, other than that no one cares what you do.

And nothing. That's pretty much my point, there is some hypocrisy in this board and people think they themselves are exempt from criticism/harassment, just because someone is more far gone than them. As I said, it's gonna take a couple of threads (or even a book);to nail the basis of different situations.
You can like [Thing A] in this country and people won't beat you for it, but you if like [Thing F] people will be disgusted.
Of course, if you like [Thing F] In {Other Country} people won't mind as much, because of how different they are. Though, some things are universally agreed on, for the most part.
Anyways, let's get back on topic. It's not too late to save this thread, correct?

I wonder what it would be if Holla Forums had a high school and we were all 13-18 again ha ha

being unable to go down the street or a semi-crowded public place with a calm mind isn't "a little self conscious"
feeling like i have a tic, or that i'm too stiff, feeling like i am nervous and of course, that must be showing, see? that's why that person looked at you. fuck, now you are more nervous, i just want to get to the place i am going, fuck, now i am sure that i must be looking like a fucking druggie, or like someone out of a psychiatrist, fuck, i'm unable to calm down
yeah, only a little self conscious?

if it was only lies, cool, but daily teasing, being ignored by everyone, being treated like the plague when the teacher had the fantastic idea of making a group assignment
specially on the PE days, those were really dreadful

I would have loved to see you all macho man, that are posting on an anonymous video game board, out there, surely you were that brave and mentally strong when you were young
At least we didn't lie just to feel accepted by strangers, like seems most of you did

It would fucking suck, and we'd get Holla Forumsirgins who try to shoot up the school but fail after a /cuteboy/ talks to them and they spill their spaghetti.

It's not just [thing f] though. Show me a culture where running around in naruto cosplay in the park or an office is seen as normal or acceptable. Not even japan lets that shit fly. There are things that are not accepted by any culture.

Judging by the post quality as of late Holla Forums is 13-18 right now.

It would probably go something like this

That's why I said "Some things are universally agreed on", and maybe yeah. Holla Forums is their escape, and they shitpost to make themselves feel better, but they're a huge bother to other, older anons. Fucking children.

Is that the fucking trucker from truckers delight? What in the fuck. That's such a random choice, why is he there?

Yeah, and I don't know I saved it years ago

Can't you all fucking understand that bullying isn't a "black or white" problem? There's a full spectrum of grey cases.
The majority of people being bullied aren't running around in naruto cosplays, for fuck's sake, they are being bullied because people are cruel.
For some of you, bullying must mean "you play games? haha nerd", but what it really means is having to deal with insults and teasing every fucking day of your education because you like something they don't even though they then play fifa or cod, ironic
For some of us, we're "lucky" and it stays at school, but there are a lot of cases when that shit follows you home.
Bullying is a fucked up matter that is ignored by school organizations/teachers/parents associations and that fucks up the life of A LOT of teenagers and kids.
Again, not "otaku cosplayers", just people wanting to enjoy their life.

nigger shut up, I was bullied too otherwise why would I be on Holla Forums? but you know what you do? You man the fuck up or ignore them. Why is that so hard to understand? Running to teachers for help will just fuck things up because it teaches kids to not solve social problems themselves. Even if you are being picked on just because the bully is an asshole and no further reason, you can still retaliate and fuck with him.

I was never bullied. I always hid my power level and kept my mouth shut, though. I learned that, in school, it's best if nobody notices you. Probably because my dad had anger issues, and I always tried to hide from him and get him to forget about me.
Sage for blogpost.

It was a joke, no need to hear your life story.

I can. An entire organization being dedicated to something doesn't mean that that something is relevant or that its productive to try to "fight it". That's not an argument. To cite an example, they wasted a lot of money on ad campaigns against saying " that's gay" as an insult, with no changes to people's behaviour.

I know that feel, being a shut in and a dropout is horrible. I'd rather prefer bullying.

You mean like vaccines?

Wait, is this double bait? Did I just fall for it?

That was seriously the gayest post I've seen all year. Not even any woman I know would post something like that.
OK bait, a bit obvious

True, but white knights do.

Aw damn. It's deleted, what was it?

I don't think it was deleted, he just fucked up his link.

It wasn't. I wrote a T next to the post number because my cell phone is weird. Sorry brah

We'd all go back with the knowledge that video games will become irredeemable shit after the popular kids latch on and it becomes a multibillion dollar industry, so we wouldn't waste our time on them and focus on learning moneymaking skills that interest us instead. We'd mostly go on to live the American Dream and get paid to do something we love to do, with vidya just a footnote in our personal histories.

And that's it? C'mon, you can't be that stupid
That's hiding away from your problems.
Also the "man up" option is so hollywood-esque, but can go really bad, thus moving the bullying to outside of the school too (fun things like people following you home, or waiting for you outside the classroom, trying to cyberbully the REAL ONE, no, not just saying mean things on facebook, i'm talking about people making fake profiles of yourself on sketchy sites, or making pages to spread shit about you, posting your photos there… etc, i known someone that suffered this).
Thing is, there's no reason why you should be treated like shit because you like something other people don't, everybody should mind their own business.

decided for the route to improve by myself, it's slow but steady

Do you know what man the fuck up entails? Because usually it's beating up whoever is giving you trouble. Obviously if your bully can get away with it somehow you can too.

Yeah, it can entail that the bully feels that you ridiculed him in front of his friends, so he then decides to gang up on you after school, what an improvement!
Or maybe the next day, while the teacher is away while changing for PE, the bully decides to gang up to beat you, fun!
Also
The school system is fucked up, people don't want to accept that their sons are fucked up, teachers aren't paid enough to care about it, and the society shrugs it off as "kids will be kids", because they still think that bullying is just "making fun of someone".
Also
That shit doesn't work for the victim, because they are told that they should have told to a teacher what was happening, nevermind the fact that doing so makes the situation even worse for being a rat
See? It's not black or white, there are really fucked up situations

Like I said, anything the bully can get away with, so can you. And if you do get ganged up on, then your bruises will not lie.

I didn't get away with stink-bombing the guy's locker. But that might ave been ratcheting shit up further.

So?

Just search "bully victim gets punished", there are a lot of cases where the victim gets blamed for defending himself.
Zero-tolerance policies are shit and benefit the bully.

But whatever man, "There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see", so i can't do shit to make you see how fucked up is the system.

Then that's the point you can go kvetch to an authority. They cannot simply deny your bruises.

They have and they will if we are talking school here, not 18+ where you can call the police on them.

Well then life just ain't fair isn't it? I mean if no one can help you then you are simply shit out of luck.

Checked. I like you

Show tits you cunt

Stop being retarded faggots. The issue isn't "bullying". This is SJW "bullying" we are talking about, who think a bunch of twitter notifications are harassment, not respecting pronouns is "violence", and who corporations like EA pander to. Come on now.

This is an unfortunate truth. Times are different now. You can't just get your bully back on the spot. You have to plan shit out.
I recommend you find a way to ruin their life. Pretend to be a girl and leak his nudes.

Hello Mark

Yeah, the zero-tolerance shit is unbelievable: it only helps the kids that have rich/connected parents or the kids that are too important to the school making an athletics championship. The best part is it falls apart if everyone goes after one person.

I don't hate women. I just find them retarded more often than not.

You did. While I don't have any stories like that, I do remember one athlete in our class that was obviously cheating, by that I mean he was taking a piece of paper out of his backpack in the middle of a test, and nothing happened to him.

Then there were the stories I heard about the people in the college football team, one in particular was quite possibly actually retarded. His roommate got pissed off at him for something he did, so he removed the plug of his console and the guy couldn't figure out why it wouldn't turn on and tried asking his roommate to fix it.

give me the sources you fuck

im not against charity video games, but those are such "luxury" charities. how about they focus on something life giving or saving? how about a charity for honey bees?

you guys need Holla Forums and /baph/ to investigate this stuff and find out where the money goes or something. remember, these are enemies on the bad end of gamergate. Holla Forums would benefit from this because any corruption exposed on the enemies side shifts the attention window to the idiots and the DNC which they are obviously a part of. makes trump look like a cool guy meanwhile. I love his smug face. just like pepe.

when ea complains that nobody is buying the game because muhsoggyknees everyone on Holla Forums and the rest of the normalfags must be shown to shout "we don't care who makes the game! make a game and make it good or we wont buy! no more excuses!"

The world is so bad even the charities for homeless and sick people do the money laundering.
Nothing is sacred. Everything is a lie. The world is a fuck.

"People who hate our games are also OK with bee genocide" isn't as headline grabbing as "People who hate our games are bigots & soggy knees"

And internet tough guys are bullied into not being such faggots. As such, kill yourself.

God I love the name HeForShe. Really drives home the point that women can't survive without men.

Kek

actually if we could get EA to go pro honey bee, that would be confusing for the globalists because they would have EA vs monsanto (which hurts honeybees) and have insanely funny conflicts of interest.

Stoner/Doom metal and Stoner Rock is the tits.

Correct.

HeForShe is a shell company created by EA. Any and all donations that are made to this "cause" goes straight to EA's funds.

Are you a homosexual?

Saw those live. It was fucking crazy, scored a plectrum too

Why should I trust a nigger?

you clearly never saw someone in a deep hole they couldn't get out of. it's really sad bro.

same. this.

I decided to make this for Holla Forums but it turned into something more. hope you all like it

DO NOT SUPPORT/BLACKLIST/BOYCOTT LIST

responsible for xbox one/kinect/windows10, part of prism, ruining halo, taking over minecraft, xbox online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

helps the nsa backdoor everyone's computers along with microsoft

ask Holla Forums (unless they ban you instantly for no reason at all for talking about Holla Forumsnology just like /a/ for talking about /a/nime)

forcibly inserted into many different linux operating systems that would otherwise be 8/10 as some kind of linux coup.

responsible for iphones, part of prism

took over and discontinued countless video game companies, microtransactions, dlc, season passes, full of sjw's who claim sexism and muhsoggyknees because people don't buy the game when really the reason is because the game is broken and low quality and they don't want to take responsibility for that.

gives ea whatever they want. ruined knights of the old republic, ruined every mass effect after ME1

responsible for battlefield

does similar things to ea and activision

microtransactions, dlc, some of the first people to release the cancer of microtransactions and dlc into the video game world.

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

really dumb customer support, not a whole lot of good games, added paid online to ps4, online shop overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago)

very small amount of games worth playing not counting old eshop titles, added paid online to the switch, eshop is overflowing with indishit games (last checked over a year ago), eshop lacking some of the best old titles from n64, gamecube, and so on. infuriating artificial difficulty in some games.

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards

responsible for skyrim

microtransactions, dlc, digital rights management hell, always online, get banned and lose everything you paid for

responsible for borderlands2, microtransactions, dlc, season passes

prism

censorship

owned by someone who used to do things that would make you feel unsafe using duckduckgo

spying on users

heavily shilled everywhere (always use an alternative)

Popular Science
and one of the 20 best Firefox add-ons by
Lifehacker
lets you visualize and block the otherwise invisible websites that track your search and browsing history.
disconnect.me
techcrunch.com/2012/03/22/disconnect-me-raise/
gigaom.com/2013/04/15/ex-googler-releases-big-update-to-disconnect-a-data-blocking-tool/
former Google engineer
itproportal.com/2012/03/24/ex-google-staff-working-to-disconnect-surfers-from-data-tracking/
prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux/#web-browser-addons

owned by microsoft

obvious, but for those who are uninformed or very stupid: lies, fake news, massive bias on whatever issues the globalists command them to have. (all tv, movies, newspapers, media etc. all owned by 6 corporations), anti trump out the ass since he's a nationalist that loves his country and wants to make it a better place and protect it.

brainwashing children, withholding information that would be useful to growing minds, student debt, punishing wrong think, zero tolerance policies, gun free zones that ensure the slaughter of all teachers and children,

antibully double standards that result in people being singled out like that movie with nicholas cage and the bees (wicker man?) and inadvertantly create psychopaths who shoot up the school, and then they create awareness campaigns to spot suspicious students before they flip out to prevent school shootings, instead of preventing problems by saving innocent children from being bullied in the first place.

insane overwhelming workloads in school, insane overwhelming workloads at home with homework that invades your personal free time where you find joyful activities, eating, sleeping, socializing, thinking freely, more brainwashing, schools operate like jails, turning parents against children, cruel and/or unusual punishments, "school to prison pipleline" "school to mental hospital pipeline"

remember, vaccines are good and very helpful, it's how they are made and what's put inside of them that is bad.

(corporation or company or group of people says "hey look at us! we have equality!" meanwhile they are 99% women and one or two lonely guys. or a corporation or company or group of people says "look at us! we have diversity!" meanwhile they are 99% gay black muslims and one or two lonely white girls. even if these people are nice, and hey, they probably are- this is not diversity. this is not equality. diversity means a little of everything, not a ton of one thing and that's it. equality means 50/50, not 99/1 )

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

it's okay to be polite, but when talking politics one must always tell the truth no matter how much the truth may hurt someone else's feelings. no more holding back human civilization over petty bullshit. we must change, we must grow. no more behaving like bad children.

mysterious but not exciting individuals or groups who roam the internet paid or for free with the intention of appearing as normal unbiased people who then push an agenda. (99% of all shilling is globalist agenda in bias or something distantly, but definitely connected to politics. the rest is people trying to get you to buy something, or globalists trying to convince you that their predator multinational corporations are somehow safe to buy food from. ask yourself why so many countries reject food shipments from the us.

really obvious, do your research. they want you to be exposed to their products. they don't want a world where you are able to avoid them.

putting words in the mouth of people with autism, trying to make people with autism fit the mold of normal people instead of embracing how special they are

who and what to support

solved more problems than any president in many years and has pissed off more globalists that anyone in history. exposed tons of corruption and brings the truth to the light on a daily basis.

while it is okay to support good Holla Forums companies by purchasing their games, it's extremely important to support
supporting free open source software on linux is a very good thing to do because it's synonymous with freedom to have operating systems that people can use

free open source hardware and 3d printing

free open decentralized internet. information wants to be free.
basically free high speed uncensorable internet/phone/video/audio/data transfer for everyone, everywhere. systems in place to stop and catch sexual predators from outside the internet, but rules on the internet preserve the anonimity of everyone else.

that one bear always said "Only YOU can choose to be offended."

everyone should get guns, less criminals will try to hurt or steal from others because everyone is packing. no criminal ever listened to a "this is a gun-free-zone" sticker.

gumballs immigration (really makes you realize how much of a minority white people actually are on planet earth! meanwhile we must feel bad for everyone else!)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

be careful that you don't buy from a local monsanto farm.

also possibly worth checking out mountainroseherbs.com and znaturalfoods.com and other similar websites. after making it past some of the more bullshit items and overpriced products, there are some genuinely great deals on certain foods they offer that just blow wholefood and trader joes out of the water.

smoking anything is bad for your lungs and is stupid, pointless, and unhealthy.

give me suggestions

Nice trips

thanks user. glad you screencapped it. I'm flattered.

might want to change your font though, unless it's for security reasons

i want a charity to turn my hands into spurdos

Neat.
I saw this band live a few years ago. They put on a good show.

I'll bite, what's wrong with duckduckgo?

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

It's worse, it's a UN organization backed by Emma Watson and Kiefer "kebdyawaidinHAH" Sutherland.

Very interesting, thanks user

No problem. I use Startpage.

i mean it sounds about right but let's face facts here : you put more effort into making these posts than anyone in this place will make to actually follow these .Even further i would wager you yourself don't even follow that list as close as you claim because that would mean that you are either a person of very narrow and specific lifestyle which comes in stark contrast with the world itself paired with an iron discipline that one encounters in ascetic monks or just plainly full of shit like the other 99% of armchair activists that preach this type of mantra with the only difference being that those usualy congregate in other places , more popular than the Darkest Reaches of the Internet ™

startpage is bretty gewd. make sure to customize your settings so you don't have to use cookies.

that's a really vague assumption user, didn't you read it?

where did I type like that?
what, you want me to list every single good thing in the entire world? I suggested things on the "good" list that I think people could do a little better with. that's why the "good" list doesn't need to be extremely long.

why are you being a pessimist? you don't believe the people who browse Holla Forums to be intelligent enough to catch on and make improvements in their life? you don't sound like you're from here to be honest. alot of what's on the list reflects some of Holla Forums's strongest opinions about certain things. the rest is reflective of alot of things from other boards, and in response to alot of the threats of wellbeing that are made to common intelligent people by bad people in daily life, and what to do to ensure you're better off. I'm proud that I did a great job with it.

lel
you are very observant, and all I'm going to say is that I'm not a bullshitter and that I'm not one of those people who tells others "do as I say! not as I do!". I hate hypocrites even though I know we all make mistakes. if I catch myself being a hypocrite I take a serious look at my philosophy and improve as needed.

I'm kind of a little uncomfortable about the way you come off. you wouldn't happen to be a shekel driven homosapien bamboozler would you?

added this to the list.

http s://startpage.com or http s://ixquick.com (both are the same I think) (after customizing settings so you don't have to save cookies) is kinda nice.
for emails there are a few (but not many) free options although http s://tutanota.de or http s://tutanota.com are really nice. (both are the same I think)
this is about duckduckgo: http s://archive.is/A3beV
(I don't reccomend searx though.)

You anons need to chill out, man.

Because terminal diseases are more profitable to prolong than truly cure and homeless people won't buy games. Plus, they want to fund anti-bullying shitters so they could eventually sue anybody who calls them out on their shitty practices for "bullying". If they get their way you won't be able to call a Jew, Jewish because thought crime.

extremely intelligent.

check

The president who has more Jews in his close circle than pretty much any other president in the history of the US? He was but a lesser evil, the US is now 200% kosher instead of merely 150% thanks to him. Enjoy fighting Iran for Israeli and Saudi interests and expect the increased funding to the NSA and CIA eventually be used to fight antisemitism and piracy online. At least we avoided war with Russia, I guess…

da jews

Is there an option to just fucking kill myself?

you might want to see this
>>>/n/545581

No bully

ea=
eeeeeeeeeey automaticallynotbuying

The option is always there.

No, you stupid fucking nigger, if that was the case you wouldn't get bullied. Most bullies are the "favored" students who have social connections and the teachers in their pocket. They can beat on you all they want but if you raise a fucking finger against them they run to the principal and you get fucking expelled and potentially face juvie. You're a stupid fucking nigger and never got bullied in your life.

yes, they wouldnt do it if they thought they could get in trouble, unless they are black. this clique behavior carries over to workplaces and other communities.

Without weird kids we would never have Holla Forums or Video Games.

As someone who was bullied this didn't happen. It just made me absolutely fucking despise other human beings. I have never helped anyone with anything, If I saw a little girl about to be run over by a truck or drowning or something I would just let it happen, I have never given any amount of money to charity and I never will. All it did was give me the mentality of "fuck anyone who isn't me". Why the hell would I help anyone when they actively went out of their way to make me miserable just for being a little different than they are? If you've ever wondered why so many rich people hoard their wealth instead of helping others you have your answer right here.

There are multinational non-rofits whose sole purpose is waging war in africa or giving away games to cripples.

lolno

Bullet dodged.

Why do you leave double spaces between lines? Why does every sentence have it's own line?

hue, fuck ea.

Great deduction skills there Sherlock, same user btw. But as a former second rate-tier bully throughout elementary school and first years of high school I can let you in on a little secret. We never chose our victims randomly or based on how weak they were, but because they were generally annoying little shits to everyone, never shut up about their bullshit or had really bad hygiene, stuff like that. So if you were bullied, chances are it's because you were a little cunt as a kid. There are two sides to everything; nobody, unless they're a genuine sociopath, harasses others just for the heck of it.

Its a good will project at this point.

Now THAT'S how you do it.

So summer is real.

I just saved it from someone else's post. You got a better version?

Maybe don't endlessly push whatever gay shit it is you like in the faces of people who're willing to beat your ass and they'd forget and leave you be.

It is entirely up to the victim if they decide to play by 'zero tolerance' bullshit, simply put, you don't you defend yourself or you are a victim.

Learn how to hit them in the throat, crotch and eye then, tolerating that shit for one moment is too long.

jesus fucking christ have you no shame?

I'm not begging for anything. I'm content with what I have. I wasn't the one complaining about it.

So, it's a scam?

Just bumping for the music in this thread

Have some more doom then

Shit-talking makes 90 % of the fun in a multiplayer game. These faggots don't know their target audience for a long time now.

Is this the band that got entirely fucked by a truck?

Bullying is wrong.

Faaaaaaart

nhentai.net/g/184697/

topkek, don't mind if i don't

God bless bullies, they are there to teach you to sink or swim.

i didn't really hold the title but whenever someone started shit i paid them back twofold

I guess it did me some good. Would have been nice to have some friends though

You mean the one made by the guy who worked on ublock but made ublock origin since ublock decided to allow some adds to pay them and thus bypass filter? I dont give a shit if its shilled. Are there some actually good reasons not to use it?

responsible for leaving microsoft because they didn't like what they were doing to halo, and then doing the same things as them by making destiny

responsible for gta5, microtransactions, dlc, shark cards
GTA5 was a good game. Microtransactions only matter in GTAO

Also i dont see how those things are bad that i should boycot those companies for those reasons. Like having bad games in a store is not a reason to boycot a company

Rockstar pulled that whole making their game not refundable thing on steam a while ago.

Don't die

I knew handholding was foreplay.

I really need to save the music

Can confirm.

t. always says "fucking degenerate" or "faggot" when a Turkroach or Russkie deliberately rams me in ETS2MP

???
This is full max retard mode. People often bully you for shit they like, which you are bad at.
Most of this shit is not related to anything you actually want. Thus you don't care and there is no positive bullying influence at all.
You are just encouring the propagation of normalfag asshats who think their specific thing they take pride in is reason enough to mock others.
Fags like you deserve a serious beating. The type you can't walk after.

Gasp

Now

I it

Unless they're lobbying/warring outside of first world countries, we already have equality here. Companies like this are terrible for at least 2 reasons, they shouldn't exist in the first place because this isn't an actual problem anymore, and willingly or not, they're going against their supposed cause by segregating people into separate groups and marginalizing them, that is the opposite of equality.

This has to be a fucking scam, what could they possibly be using the money on that contributes to anti-bullying in any meaningful way, running 10 second adverts you host on YouTube while lining your own pockets doesn't count. I'd rather donate my money to an educational facility than this tripe, at least the staff can actually do something on site.

Creates a cycle with the anti-bullying scam, anyone going to any inclusion meetings or safe space is destined for hard bullying.

I'm getting very very sick of this nonsense not only gaining popularity but also being endorsed by companies. It's all some kind of ironic trap for everyone involved except those getting paid. Ask the black communities how affirmative action worked out. If you've ever heard the financial phrase "shirtsleeve to shirtsleeve", imagine the second phase of that, for every generation, people who have no sense of money because it just comes into their possession, everything they need is taken care of by someone else; this shit is devastating and prevents any kind of personal growth which in turn prevents any actual advancement of the individual, their family, their community, etc. which is supposed to be the positive intent, instead it just creates a perpetual cycle that is really useless to everyone involved except those in charge of it.

More importantly this push for inclusion is the absolute worst, I remember shit like this happening in the 90's-00' with people forcing girls to do boy things even if they didn't like it, and we're at it again. Just because group A isn't well represented in field X doesn't mean it's a bad thing, it simply means group A is naturally interested in other things, you do not need to force them to like X, if they liked it they'd be doing it, why do we need to include them, has anyone considered if they even want to be or are they just being coerced into doing things they're not good at and not happy doing? This almost feels worse than poverty, the poor are forced into jobs they don't like because that's all they can get, people being targeted with this inclusion have a chance to do something nice for themselves but may be tricked into wasting everyone's time, including their own.

I'm fed up with these neutral and sometime negative outcomes resulting from these programs masquerading as something that could be beneficial, it's nothing but false hope and actual trickery, something that can waste a big chunk of someones time, not just their money but their future.

final bump

Oh are we sharing our bully stories now?

Turns out helping out my parents and neighbors with their gardens made me incredibly strong as a kid despite appearances.

Also you bullies are fucking pussies. When you lose you hide behind teachers. When confronted you give excuses to justify your bullshit. Never once do you lot confront your problems, with other people and with yourself, in an honest manner.

How did that not get him bullied after? If you tried to pull shit on people and then start crying it would be suicide where I came from

Women are the past gramps, traps are the future.

You think a nonporn comic would let the mc hold hands and kiss his love interest? Fuck no! Lets drag the story as much as possible!

Don't cut yourself on that edge there kiddo.

>>>/gasyourself/

Charities don't actually produce help or benefit for those the organization is targeted to "help". Most of them just pocket the money and use it to fund Socialist politicians.

Hurr durr muh nihilism.

see

You're trying too hard to fit in summerfag maybe cuckchan is more your style.

Got some bad news for you there, goyim.

Lmao, Jojofags were the ones who got bullied. Explains a lot.