7 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fn5ep
archive.is/vRa5z
archive.fo/nvICV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One week until a clusterfuck of cringe and rage at the state of the industry. I can't wait.

Check my 7

I can't wait for all the streaming services announced on xbox and playstation.

if this post ends in dubs, anyone who doesn't get dubs in this thread will lose their mother in 3 days.

You don't know anything about dubs

66 my asshole faggot

re

If dubs your mother will die in 5 minutes.

good alternate outcome

If my post doesn't end in dubs, anyone who does get dubs in this thread will lose their mother in this thread.

I just remembered of Rocksteady. You know, those fellas that made the Arkham games. I don't think they made anything in a while, perhaps they'll announce something

You are a worthless OP.

ARKHAM STATE, THE NEWEST BATMAN GAME TO FEATURE THE JOKER AS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST ALL ALONG!

EOV eng is the only thing that matters. Trump can kill the rest for all I care.

I don't understand how the "games" are so popular. The gameplay is mash attack & counter, and Bamham is literally the shittiest superhero in existence.

I hope thaose dubs are lying.
Girlwood was easily the most cringe part of Ubishits presentation

post em boys

Hipster nonsense. There are infinitely worse heroes than Batman.

Too good for this world

Prove me wrong

Bamham is the gary stu of superheroes.

Let's not forget that he's filthy rich, gets tons of pussy and mastered multiple martial arts before 30.

7 days remaining until we get crazy

We both know that it will never happen.
I want to believe it so badly

it was amusing to see ubi throw wave after wave of manlet at her.

It might just happen yet.
Believe.

my prediction this year is we'll see another horrible revival of an old IP, much like how bethesda brought back doom and quake, but far more horrific

apparently they are replacing her with a "wall of beards"
archive.is/Fn5ep

translation: it's cheaper to shove our devs onto the stage and watch them bumble speaking in front of the crowd

DELETE THIS

Spyro?
Battletoads?
Wario Land?

since skylanders happened i don't think spyro can be in regular games anymore

Wasn't Crash in Skylanders as well?

Army Men
Battletanx
Dragon Rage

No that's Superman

Every fucking Superman movie and animation in existence. He is shit, and poorly designed but normalfags eat him up.

But no one cares about those games, user.

Oh fuck, the last time I checked it was 14.
I'm not ready. I haven't got supplies!

A 3D Battletoads game would be really cool if it was done right. It sounds like a great thing for Microsoft and nuRare to fuck up.

how to spot a grade A faggot

Superman is mostly a shit character, but not for any of the reasons you listed.

But everything he said is absolutely correct, though, user.

Don't forget hitting him really really REALLY hard.

Just stop posting altogether

I believe so.

Why do you want him to post that video so badly? He's the one who's been making these threads for the past three years.

Superman at least sort of has an excuse, because he's an immortal alien from another planet. Bruce Wayne is literally just a mentally unhinged billionare in a bat costume

Superman is weak to magic though.

He's also weak to magic and pretty much anything else as long as it hits him hard enough, though.

If I get dubs will she come back?

Supes biggest weakness is lazy writing while Bats greatest strength is that.

Fuck e3 i already drank all the beer i could have this month.

Come by my place, user.
I have beer, scotch, biscuits and a virgin boypussy just waiting to be ravaged by a big strong man.

Nah seriously though, you gotta get alcohol man. Not drinking for E3 is blasphemous.

Are you that user from the last few threads who kept getting banned?
Didn't that erp stuff turn out to be disastrous?

What's the likelihood that Ubisoft will come out and say "Fuck this Tumblr SJW shit, we're going to make a game where you play a hetrosexual masculine white male with a moustache where you play as a Police Detective arresting Dindu's around the streets of 80's Detroit!"

Nah man, I'm too autistic to ERP.
Though from what other anons said, it was apparently awkward as shit.

What is the context on that?

A niggress went on stage with a shirt that said "#girlwood"

Aisha Tyler.
Get it, like, guys can get excited and hard, and they call it getting wood? And girls don't have dicks, but they can get excited? So it's girlwood!

Or she might just be a tranny.
implying there's any doubt

Sorry user, not murrican. I'd rather have entertainment and drinking seperately. Because both can be enjoyed seperately to prolong good times.

I'm not murican either.
But there's no entertainment in E3 without alcohol.
Sure, there's occasional cringe, but then there's sadness at your hobby crashing with no survivors.

Video games are not my true hobby because i happened to hope for the afterlife after death.

Drinking games for E3 is some new cancerous shit I've seen spring about just this year, I get the sense that some Redditfags have followed us here and have brought their normalfag drinking games here to normal fag E3 up. Drinking is fine smoking too, all that shit is fine but drinking games for E3 sounds kind of like something a normalfag would do.

I've seen drinking games for E3 since around 2010. Nothing special. It depends on a person's culture. How much he wants to drink for something. For me life is so boring E3 outrage can be just as good as already being drunk.

Mate, normalfags are too busy being HYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEDDDDD for all the new releases to drink. I drink because the state of the industry is depressing.
That, and normalfags would drink with their friends. I drink with Holla Forums because I have none.

What a method of pointing out that you are no better than an underage. Good job.

He didn't really say that. And people will find any excuse to drink if they like getting drunk.

Well, they did call her a T-man in the new archer season. There was one questionable joke about J. Edgar Hoover about him being a misogynist and crossdressing and how time won't be kind to him. Questionable because it was contrasted with a hooker not finding anything wrong with the crossdressing. Given the context, within a modern progressive world, the crossdressing seems the least offensive, so I'm not sure where the joke was that Aisha was trying to convey.

The season was lackluster at the start, finally picked up in the 3rd episode and ended anti-climatically. Still in Dreamland at the moment. 2 more seasons of Archer and I can be done with it.

Nobody cares. Take this shit to cuckchan or redddit.

Mate…

That's how most of her jokes are, user.

I don't want no more biveo game.

Yea this season sucked big time and they even managed to screw up the noir thing. Also, what is this shit with krieger being a jew? He was an adolf hitler clone for fucks sake

"Hoover was fucking nuts"?

Seriously, the guy was a massive racist that opposed EO9066 because, of all possible reasons, it implied he was bad at his job (he already did operations to grab the people he did think would be a problem).

Obligatory bingo card

Hopefully everyone gets raped by goats at E3 this year.

Undertale 2 confirmed!

Collaboration with SEGA!

I can't believe the game industry is so deep in the shitter we're unironically cheering for a mass shooter

Why the fuck do i need to remind you about starfield again?
Are you what, going to be surprised and praising bethesda against because you forgot?

Actually…
Holy shit.
E3 is the perfect fucking place for a terrorist attack.
GET ON IT, SHITSKINS. DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

People are only cheering for him because they know he won't do anything. Just like the people who get excited over doomsday predictions.

fuck you user i had hope

They can and will if its necessary. They aren't above attacking their own for the shekels/power

So is Breath of the Wild but it's fun

Why would they attack their own handlers?

Are you familiar with the story or the golem?

Spare me your stories. Name one instance of where shitskins attacked their jewish masters. Go on, I'll be waiting.

How could one be so wrong.

So who's ready for Dead Space Collection Remastered on PS4/XBone/Origin?
EA needs the money.

archive.is/vRa5z

If dubs EA presentator falls off stage.

I should've specified. Dunecoons, not coons.

Niggers are more likely to attack jews openly, than arabs, i'l give you that

I can't wait for niggus to turn on their jewjew masterZzz

if i get dubs DMC5 is happening this year

I obviously don't pay much attention to industry news for the most part.

PLEASE

Get the fuck off this board.

Intel is sponsoring the PC gayman one and Hotline Miami is not getting a new game, thats been confirmed by the devs years ago, they're done with it.

Summer get out

Dante loves pizza because only underages play DMC games. Now i get it.

It's happening user, just have faith.

Woah there teenager, go back to neogaf

I have faith in Itsuno, so long Kamiya stays the fuck away

He just said a new game from the Hotline Miami devs, not necessarily a new Hotline Miami game.

allow someone with insight into the matter help you on your endeavor to grade e3

Finally something goes right in an E3 thread.

PLEASE LET IT BE THIS

Don't

You clearly weren't here for the last few E3 threads.

But do you honestly think Hamas even gives a shit about attacking E3?

It's a large gathering of people that's being streamed everywhere. If they really wanted people to listen to them, they'd attack it. Of course, it's probably full of only the most kosher so it won't be hit. Doesn't stop me from wishing they would though.

They give a shit about attacking 50,000 people packed like sardines.

I highly doubt any attack is going to happen. I'm hopeful, but I doubt it.

A Neofag terrorist would be fucking amazing though

you know that we're gonna meme magic this shit to happen

meme magic, eh?

Anons got meme magic in last E3 Threads?

If we're going to pull meme magic, why stop at E3?

Let the games begin!

The fact you are cheering for terrorism that would completely undermine whatever message you would try to achieve is all I have to say about this situation. I honestly hope this is the one time your meme magic rituals go horribly wrong and teach you not to mess with powers beyond your comprehension for the purpose of causing unjust harm to innocent bystanders simply for being normalfags.

You are a dumb shit. Batman is the biggest Mary Sue in the DC universe. The plot literally changes around him so he doesn't die despite having no powers being in a world of gods. You are a pleb normalfag.

Have we started the fire?

Archive of last bread
archive.fo/nvICV

No, I was off by one

FUCK

this E3 is going to be explosive

Who wants to try next?

It'll be a blast.

aw yee

THE FIRE RISES

I've taken a page out of my parents book, and learned to expect nothing but disappointment.

Oh fug

By the way, OP is wrong.
It's 8 days until E3, not a week.

rolling for Ren not getting caught or shot down

Well it's not like someone is going to crash a plane into E3 with no survivors right?

fuck

They expect one of us in the wreckage.

Kek wills it.

Guess the plane wasn't ready.

Perfect headline to be honest.
The truth would be Ren would get busted before and they will let a kebab slip in.

Or was it?

If dubs Toward starts a mass shooting and kills Pete Hines

oh boy

They going to have a bunch of Masked Mercenaries through the doors announcing the next Big Guy game?

>but these are big guys

OF COURSH

if dubs randywill ren's first target.
if trips it will be miyamoto.

you fucked up user

Why does this keep happening in these threads?
Chances of us getting meme magic here are the chances of Todd Howard appearing on stage with a Bane Mask on.

This is the way of the stars aligning just the correct way to tell us that E3 is going to be fucking shit.

Things gotta be in the right place, user.

Who knows, we may even get a good E3 out of it.

IF DUBS, E3 WILL BE SOMEWHAT GOOD

gotta test it…

fuck!
it seems kek is not with us this time.

If dubs, something will go down in L.A. while E3 is happening.

My digits curse this E3, bad times ahead.

Rolling for an Holy Inquisition raid, seizing all the game and making an old school Autodafé.

Normalfags are disposable though.

That same thinking is why we despise the world elite.

The elite aren't eco fascists though.

I think these are a bit more relevant.

If repeating digits Ubisoft, EA and every left propaganda piece making indie developer will pull out of the industry as protest for Trump pulling the US out of the (((Paris agreement))).
Also, Soros dies because why not?

Ah, fiddlesticks!

Well, I hope the Sega-Atlus-Vanillaware panel is good. It's the one I'm the most hyped about.
Would also be nice to get a tease of From's next project.
Other than that, not expecting much. I'd be a happy goy if Vanillaware announced more ports and remasters, they actually put a lot of care into that instead of just upscaling the graphics, slapping "HD" on the title screen and calling it a hard day's work.

If dubs,
BASED TODD
wins E3.

If dubs, a new Paper Mario that isn't shit.

do these count

They don't, because you already posted in this thread and knew that you had them.

ID dubs only count in combo with post number dubs. ID trips are shaky, but ID quads and above mean something (if it's your first post ITT).

You fucking dipshit.

E3 was always shit.

If dubs, E3 will fly the flag of Jews.

Oh shit.

O-oh god. I didn't mean it, I was just joking!

This thread seems to be pretty clear in revealing that this will be one fucking awful and weird E3

So nothing changes?

if dubs e3 is actually good.

If dubs, best E3 ever.

Well, at least they'd be honest about it.

Impressive but I think it's gonna take more than that. Then again, this industry burning to the ground would be what a lot here might define as "good".

WAIT HOW CAN THIS AND BE TRUE AT THE SAME TIME

UNLESS COMES TRUE

OH SHITTTTTT

if dubs, Hitler returns and finishes the job.

I am scared you faggots

UNLIMITED
ENTERTAINMENT
YOUR HOME
EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
CAPTURE IMAGINATION
TOP SCORES
PARTNERED WITH SPORTS COMPANY
THE BEST WAY TO PLAY
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
BE THE BEST
CREATIVITY
INNOVATION
A MAN WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH WELL
ANOTHER MAN WHO DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AT ALL
A SASSY BLACK WOMAN
E3
E

the prophecy has been written

i'm so glad i didn't killed myself yet

You forgot the plane

Catman. If you consider Batman "the worst" than his most pale knock must be even worstier. He was even turned into fujoshi bait by that whore Whail Simone.

Best E3 ever.

If dubs, there will be no survivors.

holy fucking shit

!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

This is going to be BIG.

For you.

STOP

there will be two mudslims with two bombs at the second conference of the day.

oh shid

If trips, people who deserve to live and bring the great reckoning upon the corrupt and rotten gaming industry will survive.

We don't plan to sucka!

NO
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

PREPARE SPHINCTERS.

If dubs, one of the muslims is Ren Hoek.

this will be the last non islamic e3

What prophecy shall we see for >>12694444 ?

Today is the day that a bunch of autists predicted a terrorist attack using an electronic ouija in a cambodian ludo board

I'm not sorry at all.

If dubs E3 is mediocre and nothing out of the order happens, just like any oher year.

Such dubs would contradict the countless other dubs. Better luck next time, faggot.

Wait, you forgot about these dubs:

Aren't they important?

what's there to see this year ?

A terrorist attack.

Nice

That's because Adolf Hitler was a Rothschild bastard child

Holy shit

Death and destruction.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?
Muslims hates Jews, if they are truly Jewish and show off their colors, they might actually have a chance to be attacked.
HOLY FUCK YES!!!

5+ deaths, at least one woman

It means the terrorist attack will happen during a Halo presentation.

So if there's not going to be any survivors, we might as well make the most of it.
How many "minorities" will be wiped out?

Not big enough

Hoping for at least 10000 kikes.

THE SECOND CONFERENCE IS MICROSOFT

That would actually be pretty meta.

We said:
ABSOLUTELY NO SURVIVORS

Dubs & a truck will crash at E3.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AT LEAST 100.000 DEAD

So, big guy game confirmed?

LET'S GET IT OOOOONNNNNNN

NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN

What have we done? My God, what have we done?

I'm ready. Praise him.

Inshallah

God this would be so great.
The entire center get slaughtered, leaving not survivors, they start wiping out blocks of the denizens of the City of Hell A.

IT DOESN'T END
OH GOD IT JUST DOESN'T END
IT'S THE END TIMES

If dubs, it's an inside job.

allah

Life will go on.
Just as it does after every mass extinction.

off by 2

It's good because there will be a terrorist attack at the funniest and most awful moment of E3, and we'll all be treated to a shitty BNlair witch style survival video with nu-males running amok the tallyhooo Takbir.

Get every stream link ready for E3 guys
It'll be a blast :^)

Shut up, the posts are precious ITT. Powerful beings are watching. It's an ouja board.

There will be shrapnell bombs. They will use marbles.

nigga we're the powerful beings.
That's the whole point behind an egregore.

The gay community WILL be eliminated.

If dubs there will be an incident involving a chihuahua at E3

Which one?

Nice

PRAISE HIS NAME

No more indie games? Sweet

Well, it's confirmed.

At this point there is no doubt.

All of them.

For no survivors, I'd expect a dirty bomb instead.

OH SHID

KEK WILLS IT

It is Ramadan, if it's going to happen at any point it's now.

ABSOLUTELY HALAL

What have we become?

HERE IT COMES
==IF DUBS, ISLAM WILL BE CONSIDERED A FORBIDDEN RELIGION WORLDWIDE AFTER THREE OTHER BOMBINGS PAST E3

Looks like this year's halo is going be… explosive.

Kek chose not to will it because…
You didn't red text correctly.

Too ambitious it seems

XSEED already lost by not announcing another Trails game/the second coming/the recovery of the second book of Aristotle's Poetics.

I hope so. It's been far too long since I last indulged in some baneposting.

Todd Howard will bomb E3

Don`t get mad if dubs

Somebody is going to have to assign us to threat matrices

AK 47 the football somalia

For you.

Every single one of them will die. Every single one.

quads

will certainly leave survivors, way too impractical.
Chemicals would be more likely.

HAVE WE STARTED A FIRE?

The fire rises

THE FACE THAT RUNS OVER GAYS

That better mean Something, like "CIA did it", because if you don't, it'd be a pure waste of quads.

ACDC for the LGBT

This big ass prophecy with E3, kikes, mudslimes and no survivors, well, I hope it's not one of those interpretive things like some beloved IP being revived and rebooted to "celebrate diversity" because, as far as I'm concerned, that's a terrorist attack.
If E3 gets kebabed, the Western devs there are going to double down on the religion of piss narrative just like (((Hollywood))).

How about several bombs already planted all over the facility?

It's guaranteed to happen at this point. I hope they take out some journos honestly

Truck full of explosives, we might add.

Guns are even more likely, unless it will be some highly coordinated attack with one huge van bomb and then shootings.
Drive in and gun down.

They're not done milking GTA online.

if dubs Kojima dies in the bombing

If dubs he doesn't

It seems we're all on the wrong track here.

i hate you

So there will be no bombing. The terrorists will use guns.

We hate you too, user.

They might need a team for that, a really big team. Doubt they won't be noticed before the attack even starts.

We explicitly said no survivors, remember?

Some mudshit from the diversity quota does it.

NO SURVIVORS.

It keeps happening
There's no stopping it

Kojima is dead.
They might need a team for that, a really big team. Doubt they won't be noticed before the attack even starts.
So I guess one could say they will bring friends. That requires some changes in the flight plan.

Hired guns? Will they be loyal?

But he's alright

The flight plan will be filed with CIA.

DEUS VAULT

let us christ anons protect the innocent from the muslim invaders

I really want Islam to be illegal after the E3 attack to be honest, and a worldwide crusade will happen.

you dont really need to do anything really, they just canceller some mega rock fest with 10 000 attendees in germany because of suspicion of attack

Nigger, it's Deus (God) vult (wills it)

CHECKED
Thoughts on Keus Vult, aka Kek wills it?

Hello rato

DEUS FUCKING VULT INDEED

God leaps over it?

More like 6 gorillion articles about gamers' rampant islamophobia, with kebabs going to the UN whining because someone called them "fag" on Overwatch or something.
That happening, it will be hilarious to see shitposters from a Lithuanian pottery board redpill the entire West on mudslimes.

This terrorist attack will singlehandedly give Trump a second term.

In Latin, foreign names were usually put in the thrid declension, and nominiative singular or vocative uses did not get an ending. So Kek vult is how they probably would have said it. They might have said Cec vult, although they did rarely use "k" as a hard c sound (even though it wasn't a part of their alphabet).

So do we agree that E3 will cause a wave of crusades?

Oh yes.

Interesting.

If the bingo user is still out there
Aisha Tyler won't be hosting Ubisoft's conference this year
The bingo card needs updating - again

Source: archive.is/Fn5ep

8 years of lefty tears and celebrity meltdowns confirmed

what a time to be alive

Y E S

It will be glorious.

I am hype because Pete Hines will die sooner than I could ever hope. Never have I thought it'll happen.

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM
PETE HINES IS FUCKED

Let the salt flow…

DOUBLE CONFIRMATION

MOCK that bitch.

EAT that salt.

CHECK those dubs.

Checked them. It will be extremely painful. For Jew.

Those dubs confirm it too, and Todd Howard will kill him.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCKING TODD HOWARD

(checked)
What a shame to let any dubs go unchecked in such a memetically powerful thread.

I wonder if Todd will kill Sessler on stage.

Are we in the greatest timeline?

Actually, he'll kill Pete secretly before the E3, like Patrick Bateman killed Paul Allen, because he was sick to make games with Gamebryo and wanted to create the best Fallout possible, without bugs, with a totally new, great engine and best storyline for the fans, but Pete always forced him and the team to make shitty stuff like Fallout 4 and to tell lies to the public for a quick buck. Hell, he actually considers Fallout New Vegas to be the real Fallout 3, but Hines made sure nobody remembers it, except Todd.
He wanted to best Fallout 2 and New Vegas combined but Pete always crushed his dreams.

We already memed a President into office and shitposted two of the most corrupt incestuous political dynasties in American history into oblivion. We might as well keep going.

Ah yes, and Joint Ops. Not in E3 though, they'll just announce it on the Internet.

I meant new joint Ops is announced, fuck.

Stop stomping on my dreams OP

Do you know where did the Joint Ops IP went? just asking.

if dubs none of the things mentioned in all posts up to this point happen and you're all faggots ;^)

Besides, it would take at least trips, probably quads or higher to even hope to match all the digits ITT.

I just did faggot
THQNordic

God damn it FBI-user…

WITH MEME MAGIC, WE'LL MAKE VIDEOGAMES GREAT AGAIN

What, whaat
Started as e3 thread devloped into dubs thread, and invoking ancient gods to clear the gaming idunstry
im fine with that

Any of you cunts mind screenshotting this whole thread and posting it? Thread capture button doesn't work for me, and all the "full page capture" websites only capture half the page.

I drink with Twitch because chat are retards and I love them. No homo.

mememagic archivist here
posting testimony for future threads
not my best I admit