Persona General: Pancake Birthday Edition

Discuss anything Persona related.
Romhack links for SMT and Persona 2
romhacking.net/translations/2616/
romhacking.net/translations/1249/
romhacking.net/games/2547/
Also that moron Connor is still trying his best to shill that P5's Localization is bad archive.is/Z2sr3

Happy Birthday Pancakefag!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/icepersian/videos
vndb.org/v18690
privatter.net/p/1330571
youtube.com/watch?v=FmWGmbzpzFc
archive.is/bqsHO
archive.is/6lrAi
archive.is/wGR0b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuck the cat

Daily reminder
Hopefully P5 Crimson makes it happen

Here's hoping caligulafag doesnt show up. I dont see much future discussion until say TGS where theyll discuss P5christmas. Are we going to let this devolve into a atlus pr shithole until TGS? Maybe give it a rest over summer and reconvene closer to TGS

Im still waiting for the harem end

Don't jinx it user.
We all know that calling his name is a summoning ritual.
The MC of that shit game is a literal cuck, pic related

Damn gooks, ruined opportunity, would have been better if she had a daughter, for a threesome

but i want to Fuck the cat

Go back to the closet!

if i can take mona with me, sure

Just stop talking about your multiple layers of "ironic" mental illness.

nah. are you really going to shit this thread like you did last one by getting triggered about stupid shit? i want to fuck nanako too

user, you're the one who insists on turning everything into a discussion of your pathetic and disgusting fetishes. Why don't you stop trying to turn every conversation into a way to aggrandize your weak little ego?

where do you think you are?

Can't fatlus do anything original anymore?

Did you miss Persona 4, which was reverse Death Note + Diamond is not Crash? Or the entire premise of the series, which is straight up just ripped from Stardust Crusaders?

Yeah, except it didn't go full jojo until P3.

It wasn't really a Jojo ripoff until part 3 before that it was an average shin megami tensei clone/spin off. Even then, with Jojo there's a lot less straightforward fighting as much as there is in Persona.

Wrong. The entire premise (Tarot themed mental beings that emerge from the user) is word for word the premise of Stardust Crusaders.

Yo do realize that premise means jack shit when narrative is drastically different?
P5's premise is pretty unique for once, but plot itself is copypaste from DN.

I disagree.The gimmick of Persona is intentionally ripped straight out of JoJo (as well as the Guardian System from …if which was in many ways its predecessor). Flustering that "it doesn't count" is just stupid.

Well let's try it then.

You are correct that both use tarot themed designs but last I checked Jojo doesn't hold the copyright on that. You didn't start getting the Jojo-esque feel until Persona separated itself from Shin Megami Tensei.

Or are you the type of person who thinks Shin megami tensei games are just pokemon clones :^)

I think you're autistic.

I think you're a normalfag.

You're right, I was being cranky. Please excuse me.

Lemme guess, you're one of the faggots pushing that shit doggo tan too, aren't you?
Apply yourself, mate.

It's a shame those doodles get so little use.

Theres still a persona thread? What the fuck are you guys discussing? persona is disposable you complete it twice and dont return because you know the story is everyons in here just underage waifufags? Go play SMT faggots

I dont recall the antagnists being retarded that made the MC look like a genius

In death note L was fucking retarded, yes.
They swapped perspectives in P5 so they had to make akechi and his dad retarded.

switchdog is already law.

nigger what?

Cucksona

Everyone was retarded, I cringe with the whole "CIA please let me save my daughter by giving the deus ex machina weapon to criminals!" Oh it got away in a rocket, to bad I guess

I mean for how it was hyped as ultra intelligent anime about geniuses rivalry I was shocked how dumb and asspully it was. Fucking code geas is more "intelligent" than DN.

and now we're talking about death note? man, i really think these threads are going the undertale way. maybe we should take a little break.

P5 IS death note game.

no it isn't. you're full of shit.

no you

They are. SMT1/2, Nocturne and SJ are all good. It's only 4/4A that suck balls.

Speaking of, how good is the Nocturne Hardtype mod?

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

they share a single similarity which is the moral fight between protagonists, other than that they are nothing alike.

Shit after time skip doesn't exist.

so you listed a single thing in 6 different lines, and you still pretend you're right even when you're only comparing the first half of it.

yeah, pretty sure you're wrong and retarded.

I think you're autistic.

you're still wrong and full of shit though, random accusations of autism don't change that.

Nocturne is boring as shit by the eighth hour, the rest is just a slog. DDS is superior.

reported for shitposting

Yeah that guy is obnoxious. But do you really think it'll be "Christmas"? FES and Golden are distinctly Nip holidays.

Stop oinking, dummy. Just don't go for Kotono and you're not a cuck.
Besides, real men choose Mifue.

Everytime

did someone say matador?

I stopped at the Manikin City, actually.

is calling people autistic the only thing you can do?

Can anyone tell us why every Akechi victim that happens during the game (not Wakaba, not the train conductor) always gets a mental shutdown and yet they clutch their heart?

Also, complete side note: Black ooze pouring out of every facial oriface. Why?
Is P5 secretly a world filled with robots?
It would explain the black ooze and the fact that they clutch their chests when having an aneurysm.

You are either a liar or you are a cheater. There is no way you can get to Asakusa in eight hours. You can't even reach Futomimi in that time. Not even if you skip all the cutscenes and dialogue. It's not that easy a game and it's not so short, either. What are you playing at?
Unless you mean you stopped after the eighth hour, in which case fair enough. Too bad you missed the manikin holocaust.

Tastelet detected.

>gods
I forgot about this stupidity.

I am glad we got the teacher at the best end of Nocturne, though. I'm even happier we got the teacher in P5, and she's even better since she doubles as a maid.
I like the double-meaning in her calling you "master" since that's also how they refer to husbands.

I didn't mean I stopped at eight hours, I said it became boring AFTER the eighth hour. I kept playing because I hoped it would get better, then because of the time I already invested, and the only time something cool happened again was with the boss where the moon needs to be full to see which is the real one.

So, which girl did you go for or were you a cheating manwhore?

Nice. I miss those threads, though, back in the day when we were growing disillusioned with that series and just started picking it apart like happy vultures.

Akechi is not only Kira. He's also an exact emotional copy of popular Kira meme from niconicodouga.

As is customary, I went with Makoto, and no, I evaded manwhoring because reasons.

You mean Ongyo-Ki? That was fun, yeah, but didn't you go after the other fiends? Daisouji and Trumpeter appear even if you aren't on the True Demon path, if I recall. Just gotta keep going into the Amala Labyrinth up to a point.
Speaking of Nocturne, I liked P5's reference to the Thor gauntlet. It was weak in comparison and not remotely as fun but it was nifty all the same.

saying "there are some references to death note" is not the same as saying "its death note: the game"

god you're autistic.

Yes
Nope, the only thing similar to death note is the whole "we need their names to find them in mementos or get their location in the nav"
And that is a fucking stretch, because will using a gps app you need the name of the location you are going.

Here user, a less shitty pic

She is the perfect mother for children.

They didn't become full monotheists until 400 BC. It's appropriate, especially since she's not just referring to YHWH but the attendant angels (including the traditional fallen angels, the Goetic demons and Lucifer).

Its not manwhoring if you are using the love of your waifus to powerup your persona fusions.

Didn't take long to cheat on her. But I'll fuse a better one by the endgame.

That look on her face when he says she'll do all the household chores. Fastforward a few months, she's telling officer Nijiima she walked into a doorknob. The neighbors heard some noise but it was muffled by some crazy English music that started playing, something about "you'll never see it coming" then the cat started meowing and the lights went off. You monster!

Da fuck did I just read?

does CuckCat remind you any of you guys of A German Spy?

just noticed the likeness

I went for Makoto for "fucking ur sister" meme, but eventually felt in love with Haru, which made me a manwhore.

Ok, guys, serious now,
AKECHI DLC WHEN

nigger, I spent almost two months without coming to Holla Forums just to beat this goddamn game let me have some fun.

we are disguising ethics in backpack cucking

What are the chances that Persona 5 crimson will be released for the PS4 and not some shitty future PS vita, and how long away might that be? Might it be more of a Persona 3 FES kind of deal or a Persona 4 Golden?

How shitty do you feel about doing that to Makoto?

I didn't feel nothing
I was wondering how the game would punish me
And when it happened I laughed

not sure how I feel about it

im starting to think there won't be a p5c

my logic is the following: P3 and P4 were originally released in a console that had no DRM, no online stores, no always online bullshit, and no corporate cuckoldry. The only way developers had to release an expansion was to make the extra content, and compile it again in an improved version. sort of like Diablo II (except since diablo II was for PC they just released the individual expansion pack)

P5 was straight out released in a platform that facilitates throwing content on top of existing data. so if there ever comes a time when they make an expansion chapter for P5, it will most likely be DLC, and why wouldn't they? its much easier and cheaper than re-releasing a game and making people pay 60$ again. instead they'll make everyone pay 30$ for a 10-15 hour content update and a few detail retouches to the main game, polishing and whatnot.

however, there is still a chance that they will actually re-release an improved version of the game with extra content like FES and Golden on a handheld. why? because Atlus seems to think that P3P and Golden were massively successful for the sole fact that they were on a handheld.

so i wonder what will they do, as a company they'll try to max out their profitability, so whats more profitable?
-making a 15 hour content update and putting a 20$ price tag on it on the PSN store, available for PS3 and PS4
or
-making a 15 hour content update and porting the entire game for PSVita, with another 60$ price tag

A would mean easier sales and cheaper production cost most likely
B would mean more money per sale, but also higher production cost and a lot of pissed off fans

Dunno m9 sometimes the game plays itself and other times one just really likes the light heartedness of Persona unlike SMT which is not light, its so serious and not fun.

oh remember the time when Strange Journey was considered or thought as SMT4 or in the mainline instead of a spin off.

there is a christmas cake in Japan, but I bet Atlus is going to show more of their fantasy game before the new remake game or added on content game.
Or they are going to show some more of that new smt game.

Ok, classic personafags, listen up, I need your help.

Is there any advantage in playing Innocent Sin in PSP over PSX? I plan playing on PSX because I thought the fantranslation is fucking solid.

Also, Which localization of eternal punishment is better the PSP one or the Original PSX?

You forget we live in an age where rereleasing shit like that is done with no shame, and not even getting a taste of backlash. Even with Japanese IPs there is not a lot of backlash in regards to multiple releases. (All Kingdom hearts games on the PS3? Well just pay 120$.. Oh you want it for the PS4? We'll have all of it again this time on one disc to be generous and you'll only need to pay 60$ a third time :^) ) The reason I was comparing FES to Golden is Fes was released a year later then the original Persona 3 but Golden was released 4 after Persona 4 on a completely seperate system. (This also forgets to mention that Persona 3 was released a THIRD TIME for PSP). And while I understand you statements about everyone making updating their games via DLC, there is already a precedent for what Atlus will do.

Not many that I remember, I think there were some QoL changes, if the PSP one has the original music option go with that one. I can't remember if they force you to listen to the remixed songs.
No one knows because P2 EP for the PSP never got an english release

Just remembered that the PSP one changes some other things around, I would just go with the PSX version.

well, they did make 4G exclusive to vita, which is really weird. they did this well aware that fucking nobody has a vita. or at least nobody had one in 2012 when they released the game as an exclusive.

Atlus will do a P5C whether Holla Forums likes it or not I'll be utterly shocked if they don't do it.

of course we'd like it. what im saying is that the circumstances for the 2 previous remakes were very different than they are now. times change for the worse, always for the worse and it could affect what they decide to do about it.

MUH DIK

With how much love and care Sony put into the Vita after it launched, I don't think there will be another PSP. Maybe it'll be a Switch/PS4 release.

Celebrate with some pancakes.

Persona 3 kinda stuck and the same was with Persona 4.
When it comes to the 3 versions of persona 3 the portable one has at-least a minor hint wink wink to Catherine. Probably because it was still in development when p3p came out.

P4 Golden I always thought it was either a cashgrab or a refreshment to the new Persona game that was being developed mainly because most of the hardcore P3 and P4fags hated Catherine also they took away the SMT title from P4G.

people where hungry for a persona-like game it did not really matter what it was. I've never thought about it before now. After Persona 3 and 4 even 5 you get a nice feeling.
You want something more, even try out some of the older games which is a mistake since 2 is at-least mainline smt dark.

Criminally unchecked digits

The portable one was actually quite a large expansion for Persona 3, it gave you a female protag which meant reworking dozens of social links. It changed some models of personas, and in a bad way completely removed the overworld 3D environment to instead have a 2D one.

yeah but it removed the ability to walk around the city and do the michael jackson.

0/10 dropped

Re-read my post.

it was visualnovelified

Thanks.

I'm retarded.

source of pic?

Are you enjoying your Summer, you little dingleberry?

If a faggot makes one post in the thread ignore him, it doesn't become a discussion until you start sperging out at him in response.

Or they never learn and newfags thing being a faggot is socially excepted on Holla Forums

nothing personal, kidd

Oh you're completely right user, throwing (you)s at people will certainly stop their bad behavior if they're an attention whoring newfag how could I have forgotten that.

next thing you know people will be reported to the cakejoo for pointing out reddit formatting and pedo3DPD will be kosher along w/ shilling for (you)s.

but I was never banned

The only ones I remember fighting are Matatdor, Hell Biker, and Daisoujou, and I barely remember what those fights were like. I haven't played it in two or three years.

Stop rewarding bad behavior with attention you idiot.

There's a fan translation being done for the psp version, but I don't expect it to be done until towards the end of 2017

I know that feel

What in the world taught you that?
On the one hand, this is historically retarded. On the other hand, you didn't write "B.C.E" so I'm assuming you didn't get this from a college prof.

Agreed, mate.

Oh, young one, you have yet to understand the depths of Atlus's obsession with milking rereleases. Atlus is to RPGs what Arc Sys is to fighters.

Most likely, yeah.
>that new Marie Larry for the garbage rerelease of Strange Journey
I may never not be upset.

What is up with Atlus creating Marie Sues lately?

Kek

rubbing hands intensifies

How retarded can makoto and her sister be to let that happen?

ME share birthday with Goro! RRRHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

She's not a detective, she's still in training.
Thats the drug that affects MC during interrogation.
You do know that the other girls beside Futaba gets whored out in the bad endings as well right?

What?
Really? Cant she just move to a notshitty country or move with her parents?
Silly, user, you cant rape your own wife. odds are haru will get triggered by the abuse and murder him
i never saw the bad endings, im to much of a vanillafag to watch that kind of stuff

Still so much salt pouring put.

Fuck, meant to say out.

you say that while engaging in "what girl is best girl" and number rolling conversations for 300+ posts, but hol' the fuck up, you make 1 post saying you'd rather fuck mona and suddenly ITS SHITPOSTING.

kill yourself you hypocrite fuck

Neither will Anthony Burch

There is a difference between hentai translator and fan translator?

We're hitting ass hurt levels never thought possible.

How would you write a Mona doujin?

That sounds day.

ftfy

Kill yourself Connor.

Remember the Phil Owen-ception?

GET FUCKING SMOKED!

>theme song is tututututuru singing PERSONAAAAAA

That would be kickass.

I mean… I know it happens, but I just didn't think someone would be this desperate the try and tear down a translation that they would source their own crap in an attempt to hype themselves.

Not sure if I should laugh at them or pity them.

>tfw no scene where Sae comes home and walks in on MC fucking Makoto on the dinner table
>tfw no Ryuji reaction when he finds out

How would she even handle the whole harem thing after Valentine's day?

Haru is kinda of fucked up.

I love that pic

I kinda want a fem MC version. Ship with ryuji, sojiro, save akechi you have to show up yusuku's art skills with proficiency and knowledge, possible morgana ship.

I'm a loyal guy user

>tfw feminists will be scared to go back to the closet like that dumbass journalist

she's just a normal every day chick who knows what she wants man. It would also be neat to give say futaba advice with dudes.

is there anymore FeMC of P5?

so that's what akihiko was up to all this time?

There's a lot of bad ones. Some good though.

SJ was never IV, it started at IV but it was changed during development because it is not set in Tokyo.

its already been done dumbass

Alright, which persona would you fuck?
I'll fuck any with a nice set of legs.
I'm still autistic on why Cybele was changed to a Priestess in Persona 5

They probably changed it so they could add a new ultimate lovers persona.

well, persona are changed from one arcana to another in every game.

i mean have you even seen the Jester/Hunger and Aeon arcanas in P4G?

As i mentioned, I'll fuck any with a nice set of legs.
Scathach does have some nice legs

(checked)

persona's are for procreation not for recreation.

I guess no living with the Niijimas for you then.

>no harem with the boys, because fuck you
>mfw all those articles blogg posts bitching about it
Would buy again like a good goy

SHEEEEEIIIIT NIGGA U RAYCIS' 'N' SHEEEIT

Anyone knows moonrunes?

alright fuck it, time to go for that P5 NG+

Delicious tears.

Roughly translated it says "the pleasure of being cummed inside".

A manga about how the MC persistently telling sadayo how cute she is.

*sound effect of affection up*

sensei is cute

what are you saying so suddenly? of course I'm cute. Just kidding. Even if you're just joking thanks.

I'm serious, sensei is cute, very cute, definitely cute.

eh eh? Y, yea, W, What's gotten into you? Well I'm really happy but it's a bit embarassing.

Sadayo is really cute really really absolutely cute, I think you're the cutest in the world. (not really sure about this line). The world is truly thankful for your birth. You're really cute when you're being bashful.

N, no… That is… G, geez That's enough, I understand so.. Geez… ok? If you say anymore than that… I might get so embarassed I might die…

cute cute cute cute cute (gets cut off)

Aah, geez I understand!

Guuu!?

(punching noises)

This translation is brought to you by connor krammer, so go complain to him if it's wrong.

his surname is Krammer?

for fucks sake…

You know, that chibi style looks really fucking familiar…

kramer you can't get a job localizing japanese games, you don't know any japanese
oooh… this is gonna backfire on you
*enter george*
kramer wants to get a job localizing japanese games, without knowing any japanese
but kramer do you even know any japanese?

*time skip 1 month ahead*

hi george
remember that job localizing games?
yeah
he made the company go under
yeah, the fans weren't really happy with his work
oh they ran him out of town
yyyyeah…
yeah turns out, the press doesn't really represent the opinions of the consumers.
yyyeah…

Male Makoto looks like a jackass, and I think female Ryuji should be larger than a B cup.

Baka genki girls who are runners generally don't have big titties.

I'm not suggesting she should have DD cups or anything, maybe a C cup to differentiate her from the others. Maybe Kamoshida commenting on her tits is how she falls as a girl while running.

Of course he will
Being a fuckboi of the VAs is still a job in the industry

regarding the cleaning of the vita screen that we were talking about the last thread.

i tried ethanol with cotton, that didn't work, it left a glaze of white shit all over the screen. it was worse than not cleaning it at all.
So then i remembered i have this solution in a little spray bottle to clean my glasses because years of videogames have irrecoverably fucked my sight, and if they haven't fucked yours you're a FILTHY CASUL and it worked incredibly well. my vita screen has never been this clear and free of filth.

i dont know what is in this solution but it seems to be a common cleaning product for glasses. the bottle has no brand, it just has the logo of the optometrist clinic that gave it to me as a courtesy, just in case you're worried about accidentally putting acid on your vita.

Ethanol is not the same as Isopropyl. Ethanol is more likely to react to plastics.

Fingerprints will come off with a lint-free cloth. If you're having dirt build up on the device from your fingers during normal usage you need to wash your hands more often.

i have sweaty hands, and washing them 10 times a day is kinda OCD and it wouldn't be enough anyway it can't be helped

You can literally just rinse your hands off, it doesn't require soap. That isn't OCD and more about not getting sweat on everything you touch.
If your hands are sweating so much you leave visible sweatmarks on your electronics during normal use you should probably get that checked out at a doctor or lower the ambient temperature of your house because that isn't a regular occurrence for most people.

blame genetics.

either way, just telling you guys that spray liquid for glasses works good on the vita screen.

There would be suicides.

goddammit i was about to take a screenshot of this for documenting the pozz during the first palace and the line moved faster than my finger.

taking shots on PS3 is quite a pain.

That theory of the game being cucked then Atlus uncucking the game I still think holds truth seeing how only the first 10 hours are off while the rest of the game is fine.

Kamoshida does more than commenting, user.

Doing gods work, user.

Stop having shitty eyes, user.

Git gud

Are you sure?

i realized an unnatural ammount of "ughs" being written in the intro to the first palace segment, during text messages.

who the hell writes "ugh" in a text message but tumblrinas? the proof of pozz is far more evident on a second playthrough.

Started playing Nocturne (hardtype), I wonder what it must have been like to be a japanese fan who was unspoiled at release. Right away the game plops you out into a PSX SMT [Soul Hackers - Persona 2] style world map, only to yank it away immediately afterwards. I wonder if it was meant as a trick or play on expectations.

No it didn't. Some lines were in completely untranslated Dragon.

he's still pretending that he's right
he's still pretending that he's in the majority
he's still pretending like he's an "expert"
he's not going to stop until he's turned every japanese videogame into garbage, like his buddies did to the western industry.

That's actually a fat dyke who did the translation of a h-game but was shilled by polygone as a pro-translator

which h-game?

Scratch that, she actually did just a let's play and put the "Translation" on as a subtitle or annotation instead of a proper patch. youtube.com/user/icepersian/videos Warning, contains massive faggotry.

MAN THE HARPOONS
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE

They won't get jobs.

vndb.org/v18690
privatter.net/p/1330571

It's interesting how little people know about who's translating the things they (potentially) consume.

First time I've seen they be an appropriate pronoun.

Don't worry. You can always expect Futaba to upload her recordings of MC doing Makoto to Sae's computer. Heck! The whole SIU server. They'd have a lively dinner conversation for once.

The animals simply can't grasp the idea that there's something out there they can't pozz. It's like telling Hollywood jews, there won't be any kiddie fiddling at the party.

so Tanaka is nip Billy mays?

They are so insanely asshurt over this.

>Sae hearing pic related while watching the sex tape.

At this point it's just giving the game free press, not that it needs it. Especailly when every article is prefaced with "it's a really great game BUUUUuuuuuuuUUUuut-"

If Makoto were a team player, they'd set this to blackmail Sae into pulling the plug on the investigation, like "Stop or this goes in the Shibuya jumbo screen." :^)

being megana is suffering

So why in the fuck does the protag always leave at the end of these games?
I just want the MC to settle down with [best girl here] and take over Sojiro's coffee shop.

Hopefully Crimson makes it happen

Even fucking tumblr was questioning this shit.

P5 specifically, is because of the probation thing. The actual question is why don't you get to play only social part after defeating the last boss? The answers I can come up with is budget and uselessness of confidants mechanics.

well lets see

makes no sense, protag doesn't make or remember a single friend from before coming to the -plot relevant city-
makes no sense, protag doesn't make or remember a single friend from before coming to the -plot relevant city-
makes no s- oh wait, you're dead kiddo, tough luck.

i don't know tbh

Reckon the games should have two sets of ending tbh.
Persona End
- Good End
Good outcome short term.

- Bad End
Everything goes to shit.

- True End
Good outcome long term.

Social End
- Good End
Everyone is sad to see Brotag leave, they all make a promise to meet up during the holidays.

- Bad End
Brotag hugs his friends, says "Peace out niggers" and they never promise to meetup again.

- Perfect End (Can't have it be 'true' or they would need a 'canon' couple)
Brotag leaves, tearful goodbyes. "I'll see you again someday."
P5: Fast forward a few months, Sojiro's making coffee for the group. Tells them someone is starting work with him today… ENTER BROTAG, [best girl runs and hugs]
P4: Fast forward a few months, Dojima tells Nanako and the gang he's getting new neighbours and they should all go and introduce themselves. ENTER BROTAG, Nanako and [best girl] run and hugs.
P3: Never played it so… I'll let someone else who has way too much time on their hands to write out something gay.
P2: See above.
P1: See above the above.

For extra gayness you could have the screen fade in to a picture of the MC in a tux and BestGirl-chan in a dress.

yeah, clearly, you never played it…

I-I don't want to know…

Or do I?

MC is Dead and becomes a Huge Ass Door

Just read it since I'm too lazy to emu.
But if I'm reading correctly, the protag doesn't die they just **become the seal to keep 'Nyx' away.
If you kill the optional Boss in P4 Magaret tells you that her sister, Elizabeth, left her position as Igor's assistant to find a way to free "The Blue-Haired" boy from the seal.*

Cheer up famalams, s/he'll be freed soon I guess.

do the Team Glasses in P5 really work? they're supposed to give more exp but im not seeing the effect taking place. the exp after battle is the same.

yeah, she abandons the velvet room to try and save the protags soul. but he's still dead, his body stops functioning without a soul, and you cant just make a body "work" again after the soul is gone somewhere else.

It's censored blood. Real fucking simple son.

I don't feel like he should come back, P3 was the last Persona game that showed that while it's noble and brave to be a hero, there are always consequences. The world isn't perfect and not everything will go your way.

It also plays into the theme of the games theme of "Memento Mori" and both the healthy and unhealthy views about it.

he's not coming back user, i explained why here

Elizabeth wants to save his soul from being a door, not revive him.

Isnt the clang going to save him?

Maybe he'll become a Persona?

It's possible…
Jokes aside, I don't see how that could happen, and before anyone asks, watch this video for my image's source youtube.com/watch?v=FmWGmbzpzFc

The Answer was all about accepting that he sacrificed himself and carrying on with their lifes, after they break out of the time loop, they can never go back to the place where nyx was locked away. That's the entire reason you fight the other party members before the end, because half of them wanted to go into the Nyx dimension or whatever to try and save the protag, and the other half of the protagonists wanted to move on and leave, they couldn't do both because -plot device-.

in the end they all accept that he did what he did so that the world would keep existing and move on so that his sacrifice isn't in vain. nothing can revive him, he's dead, his body is gone.

Elizabeth leaves the room merely to attempt to find a way to create another seal that doesn't require the protags soul. whether she succeeds or not is left to the imagination. and even if she succeeded that doesn't mean he'll revive, it merely means his soul will be able to move on to whatever is in the afterlife instead of being stuck being a huge ass door, and Elizabeth will probably "disappear" too. if i understand the velvet room correctly, attendants who break the rules are committing a "sin" and forfeiting their existence.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
CRIMSON CONFIRMED TO BE ABLE TO SAVE BESTBRO?

pls… ;_;

What did they mean by this?

wew

He's abusive and she's a psycho so R63 Haru would probably go full circle and have a yandere bride.

Finally my headcanon is confirmed.

Wat

Wait a sec
Ohboi

all the ultimate personas are so fucking ugly in this game, one legit criticism i have is that.

why, in P4G, Seiten Taisen is a regular fusionable persona, but here they made it the ultimate form of Ryuji's persona. and its just a monkey fuck in a cloud, Captain Kidd was a lot cooler.

How come I didn't notice this, I mean I got max in that confidant.

Arena shows her still walking around out there, seemingly at full power, and Ultimax has Margaret going out to find her, so they seem fine doing whatever. It'll probably all be wrapped up in some big crossover P6/Q2.

Her Persona has a gun-cooch and she drags that axe like something out of a horror movie. And now she's the heiress of a obscene amount of money with no parental figure to keep her in check.

Said it before, will say it again - I hope P5C has a option to set the party Personae to the default appearance.
And a jukebox to set area/battle themes.
Also time management concessions - dropping a DVD should not count as a fuckin' detour, being able to read a book while doing laundry and being able to do attribute boost activities during those "on-rails" weeks where you do nothing but have short meetings (not even asking for Confidante shit, just let me do something).
Besides the usual "more", those are the things I hope they add and I dare say they're very simple things they could even patch into the vanilla version if they felt so inclined.

Sun Wukong?

Pretty much.

So if they have the names of Gods and other figures in the game why didn't they just call it Sun Wukong instead of Seiten Tensei?

Or does Seiten Tensei translate to that and I'm just dumb?

I seriously don't get how this one was bad compared to others.

He in the Jap version says "so this is my Persona" its not awful but it wasn't needed.

From a quick search, Seiten Taisei is a Japanese translation of the Chinese phrase Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖) meaning "Great Sage (that) Equals Heaven" and a title given to Sun Wokung.
Probably a stylistic choice to use a lesser known name or title like how Kanji's ultimate Persona, Dai Rokuten Maou, is Oda Nobunaga.

Sun Wukong is read as Son Goku in Japanese
In Journey to the West, he gave himself the title Qitian Dasheng (Equaling Heaven Great Sage) which translates to Seiten Taisei in Japanese

so that's where that came from

I get ya, but I would still let it slide compared to others.

I can never tell what the intent of SJW weebs is, I only have 2 theories.

1. They know a shitty pozzed translation would piss people off so do it and then jerk off about it in their little private groups about getting those damn dirty gamers.

2. They feel they are entitled to the product and as a result they want the product to cater 100% to them, that means memes out the ass among other things.

My other theory with 0 evidence is that maybe these fucks played a part in translating the game INITIALLY, Atlus saw the backlash over shit localizations and took it away from them and did it in house to ensure upmost quality, it explains why the localization starts out a bit odd early but improves in a hurry.

I've been pretty disappointed with the evolved personas designs in 5 that I've seen so far besides MC and Morgana's. I have a few I haven't seen but I feel like Ryuji, Ann, and Makoto's initial personas looked better.

Fair enough.
Tbf if they used Sun Wukong they run the risk of opening the floodgates to autistic DBZ fans.
WHERE IS GOKU PERSONA!? IT'S POSSIBLE, HE'S A SUPER SAIYAN GOD AFTER ALL!!
Which somehow opens the floogates to people saying
WHEN IS RIDLEY GOING TO BE IN SMASH!??"
Despite the games not being similar in any regard.

Unless you count Arena…

Oh no, what have I done?

RESPECT THE ROBOT!

Some are cool but I don't think any of 'em is better than its default counterpart.

Works fine tbh lad

- Perfect End
Brotag cummies in all the womens and best bros raise your "wifey's" sons as you go out to impregnate more womens.

So since I'm autistic as all hell and have a lot of yen (in-game) I want to power-level Arsene to lvl99
Is there any point besides autism?
What would his stats be?

So the true end could be the Harem end?
Niiice.

Every Persona has a lore section in the description, you know. I learned a lot going through my compendium It's apparently what Son Wukong changed his name to later on, probably after he did all his journey shit.

Not that complicated kiddo. They are literally (not figuratively) trying to bully Japan into being more progressive.

They hate Japan and want to gate keep shit from there, main thing they want is a sjw nip land.

During the first portion of the Journey to the West he enters heaven and gives himself the title The Sage Equal to Heaven or something like that which is Saiten Taisei. It's basically Wukong saying he's the hottest shit around on a cosmic level as he is arguably at his peak during this point in the story Later he takes the buddha pill and becomes the Buddha Virtuous in Strife.

That being said having read Journey to the West I cam dig Ryuji getting the Monkey King in his 'prime' as his ultimate Persona Although he should be better at magic once this happens since Wukong is a master of all sorcery

How do people get that fat? How do you just give up this much?

Who could possibly find a clunky robot e
oh no!

They can only do it by proxy, by pozzing the US branches.

Is that the story where he says he's going to leap through the entire universe and then realizes he the whole jump was within Buddha's palm?
I love those stories, they're like reverse Lovecraft - they make you feel small but in a enlightening way.

But japan is the most progressive country

You monster

Sjws are nasty user.

oh fine

The persona games are never short on some CLANG

Oh yeah!

Would fuck

I hate that I can read this in their voices.
I have Hollywood Jew voices in my brain help

Why isnt there any futaba with an emphasis on the FUTA

All it's missing is rocket oppai.

It hurts.

I meant Hifumi.

Fuck.

>tfw no Kiryu party member

The Confidantes are now the party. What are their roles gameplaywise?
Some quick and debatable ideas:
Sae - Lightning and Gun w/ ailment heal
Tae - Curse, debuffs and ailments
Munehisa - Fire, single-target melee w/ Charge
Hifumi - Ice, multi-target melee with ailments
Sadayo - Wind, Healer
Chihaya - Psi and Bless with mid-tier heals
Toranosuke - Nuclear, buffs w/ Spell Master

Mishima- Curse and Psi with Buffs

What would Shiho be?

Charm spells. She is always asking for it.

Dubs of truth

KEK

archive.is/bqsHO yea

Wew

PLEB
L
E
B

what

Aaaayyyyy, I wonder how many confidants she coundnt max
Fuck you

Is that journalist upset that there's no gay option?

That blogger is a girl, of course she envies everyone

She is upset there is no ugly bulldyke that has feminist values to self-insert as.

She probably had a hard time maxing any of them or making a hard time making the right choices for points or even getting the right personas for that arcana.
Makoto requires you to have level 5 charm and i manage to to max her confidant on the first run.
Also
KEK

im on the verge of giving up on smt 4. it just feels so fucking endless. its not that its hard, the game is just long as fuck and you will get bored with the gameplay and story after a few hours

Of course, they envy any girl thats more perfect than they are.
Even to video game characters

She must have missed that Persona 4 had that giant landwhale.
Though you can't date her but its the closes they can get

Get through it, there are infinitely worse JRPGs out there. Plus it gives you the knowledge to tell other poor souls why SMT4 and Apocalypse is flawed is fuck.

i couldnt max yusuke, ya/k/uza and trap gamer confidants.

At least P4 had that going for it, it wasn't afraid to make fun of less attractive characters.

Don't worry user, at least you tried

Very true.
Especially how arrogant she acted, she's pretty much every description of the modern feminists.

♫where have eben?
searching all wrong
Carmelfacing twilight long on long
…♫
without a Sigh
without gw aspen et
without a syth without a breath of neet
The real question to be asked
where have Eben♫

♫I'm a shell sha fish
apples macarena
high pin-balls pace and mind
I pray for you to grow♫

♫I'm a shell sha fish
chained down sho yah know
I take off my mask
revealing Mark♫

no

fuck no, thats as bad as translating Ann Takamaki into Mary Jane Jackson because "its for an american audience, gotta make it appeal to the lowest retards"

its a completely out of place americanism that doesn't belong in a japanese teenagers dialect, and more importantly, its not what he says in the original script game

jesuschrist i want to fuck that cat

the nose knows…

looking at it from an /r9k/ perspective, every persona game stars a turbo chad who gets every girl, cucks every other man, manages to get away with being their friend anyway, and saves the world through the power of chaddom.

also it seems to be a recurring theme that if you're ugly = you're a cunt/evil/crazy. everyone who is featureless see: good looking is either a party member or a social link

Mituso was never really that ugly tbh, he was just an autist. He could have easily been the hermit SL but the team chose the fox instead.

Like it or not, it's true.

That was worth a nice chuckle.

Unless I'm forgetting someone, I think P5 only does that with fly guy.

Dunno man, those fish eyes are creepy.

Resumed my play, I'm at the end of Cutscenetober, got a double whammy of "I know who you are" and much to my surprise it wasn't because of Ryuuji running around the halls screaming "PHANTOM THIEVES, BITCH!". Oh well, at least I got to spend some time with Kawakami but sadly no hanky panky at school. Gonna have to properly educate her.

why haven't you gone back to reddit yet?

archive.is/6lrAi

holy shit this whole blog post is to much
and here it is, that whole blog post was aimed for this part.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
and he is a faggot, big surprise.

the game should really force you to choose one, and make you face the consequences of going for more than one. at least akira gets his ass beat up and we get a funny scene.

put it in perspective, in the anime universe where everyone has featureless faces with perfect skin, mitsuo is one ugly son of a bitch. and they gave him a shitty personality too he's pretty much /v-pol-r9k/ incarnate, talk to him in the shopping district during the kanji/rise time periods and you'll see

Hanako is just a massive cunt who gets away with being a cunt because people fear she will roll over them if they call her the fatfuck she is. she's a lot like Sae in terms of cuntishness, except sae is hot

morooka is cool. i mean he's an asshole but man is he a likeable asshole from an outsider perspective. you're all whores. end of the argument.

why

Jesus, Kotaku will never stop being the biggest cucks.

who?
lol

Reddit tends to be more tolerant of faggots.

wonder where the hell did he get this from?

kamoshida is rapin' every girl and all the parents, teachers, and police are like "niiice…", what shaming is he talking about?

why isn't kotaku dead yet? didn't they get Hulkamania'd to death?

so why are you quoting my posts again? none of your replies make sense

I am going to hunt you down and kill.

>Them dubs

anyone that knows what the fuck they are doing with a webm can add the whole song into the video?

it looks like she's fucking the pyramid with her massive cognitive sphinx futa cock

Nigger, it wasn't as bad as Ann's shit.

what wasn't?

weird

C'mon, Double-O-Dubs.

This has no right to look as arousing as it does.

Just started the casino. Took out ONE enemy and Makoto said we should call it a day. Fuck you, Makoto. Fuck you in your exquisitely sculptured ass.

i got lucky and manage to capture her while running on those stairs, fucking devs and their limited viewing angle

If you walk, you can get a nice shot of her strutting since she stays in frame pretty well.

What the hell, why not?

Her father must have superior genes on creating two beautiful daughters

Not much of an Ann fan but she's still pretty hot.

why does morgana suck his own dick while i craft tools?

If you could reach you would to

and that is all i captured with my shitty camera

OK, someone explain me this! Where the HELL did she got the family name Takamaki in the first place?! EXPLAIN NOW!

i feel so bitter right now

he is cleaning himself. you've never seen a cat clean them self before?

Sorry to hear that user. I only managed to get (best) waifu just a few days or so before heading into the final Palace.

Though I have to ask, what were you spending your time doing that you never maxed out any of the stats?

But user, he's NOT a cat…

He's an Onahole. -_-

I spent almost all my time maxing stats u only maxed kindness, everything else was stuck at lv4
I even tanked most dungeons in 1 run whenever possible just have more time with confidants and stats

i like the way you think

user what the fuck were you doing with your time?
Ann is the easiest waifu and hifumi is the hardest.
I was playing on hard and I lost some precious time in the first two palaces, but manage to do all the other ones in one day if they didnt have some retarded huurrr duurr we got to go back and change his cognition to advance! Bullshit, and I got all the waifus to bully me after Valentine's day.
Play NG+ and get your favorite waifu

how come hifumi the hardest?

of course they'd say this
of course

Intelligence is required, and that's the hardest stat to level up. I was only able to do it on my second playthrough

Haru was the hardest for me, I only ever got my proficiency up by making lockpicks so it was only at 3 when she became available.

It's only hard because it's the one stat that's easiest to get points for, hence why it takes so long. I found that the diner (especially on rainy days), focusing on books/DVDs that boost knowledge, getting EVERY school and TV show question right, and watching movies can get that up to max a lot sooner. The downside is that you will need to sacrifice doing a lot of confidant rank ups and ignoring a lot of other stats (unless you go to the diner for an extra point in whatever stat) to do it. Worth it for me so I could waifu Hifumi

That is a bit annoying, having to go through the whole sequence of what social points you got even after you maxed the stat the points go to.

tbh he looked cooler in Persona 4. and he wasn't anyones persona, just another one to fuse.

in 5 HE looks like lanky kong, has no style or grace, and a funny face

Impregnanting her is hard

yeah i can see if you are trying to romance her fast then her and makoto are the hardest

makoto needing max charm is such bullshit.

thats not the bullshit part. the bullshit part is that you need max charm so you can impress her friend

For me the second hardest was haru, last waifu of the game and near the end, with a fucking 5 of proficiency, I couldnt go out of dates with her after impregnation, because fuck you, last week to defeat shido all your friends confidants dont want to go out.

I wish her story was about helping her with council president stuff inside the school, with all the students freaking out, because mc is worst than hitler and her sister asking wtf is she doing?

archive.is/wGR0b

Connor Krammer and his feminist blogging friends are now screeching from the distance.

This is fucking lovely.

Let me guess, blogers losing their shit because he didnt talked about translation?

this is what [autistic screeching] sounds like

he should have called it Phantomchan

Just started the Casino. Haru is at R1, Makoto still locked at R5, Hifumi at about R7, Rusty at R4, Futaba at R3. I am so fucked…
This is going so badly, I might even fail the auto-rank Links.

GET FUCKING SMOKED, CONNOR

Anyway, doing some Mentos with Crow. I can kinda see the hype; his melee stuff looks pretty cool, seems like he'd be fun in the FG adaptation though I think the roster would have two Akechis.
Speaking of the hypothetical P5A, do you think it should have 3D graphics or 2D? The character graphics in this game seem pretty close to the artwork (though some like Iwai look a bit odd) so with 3D graphics, it seems like they could aim for 100% fidelity…and make some shekels with DLC costumes.

HYPER
CAR
ANUS

has anyone romanced Ohya? just asking out of curiosity.

I'd rather romance Fuuka than that drunk.

i bet she's a beast in bed though

Seems the type who'll call you 'daddy'.
She just doesn't work with the way the game is set up; Ohya's not a romance option, she's the booty call.

I get the feeling she'll just pass out in the middle of fucking due to excessive drinking

Thats even better

if Elizabeth abandoned the velvet room to save P3 Protag, what happened to Margaret between P4 and P5?

it doesn't sound like she got killed by Yaldabaoth when he kidnapped Igor, because Lavenza was already the attendant by then.

absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for posting

I personally thought that she was going to end up being the identity of Caroline and Justine's fusion when going through the Strength Confidante.

but she wasn't, so what happened to her? sometime between 2012 and 2016- sorry, i mean, 20XX :^) she got replaced, or killed.

She married bancho-sama

What happened to the attendants from P1 and P2?

___nobody cares___

She went to bring Elizabeth back, she's in Ultimax.

why do they have to put these relevant details to the main story in the gay cash in spinoffs.

so now both elizabeth and margaret are looking down for a way to save P3 protag soul.

They did make it easy as shit to mash your way through the story modes, you only face a real wall in multiplayer.

If it's any consolation, I sympathize with you, user. If the universe collapsed and Morgana was somehow an option, I'd pick him in a heartbeat.
That being said, not a fan of the chubby look the doujin gives him, but what can I expect from the artist's name?

Get back to the closet

take a long walk off a short pier