Jewry In Vidya

Seriously, try it out for yourself. Is R* a fucking Mossad front or is this just another example of the jews being behind everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oMLIM
archive.fo/pwHE7
youtu.be/oVoCKLyt2uw
archive.fo/l9aum
brainpickings.org/2015/06/15/william-james-the-energies-of-men-second-wind/
archive.is/odEvB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi summer

You're right, I don't. I only post on Holla Forums but when I noticed this I wanted to share it but figured Holla Forums wasn't the right place since it's more Holla Forums related.

Well, at least you're honest. Have a bump.

GTA:O is a weird game. You can fly planes into buildings, run over hookers, shoot dogs, and do all sorts of bizarre shit, but they have a forced profanity filter that you cannot turn off.

I really don't know what they think they're protecting people from.

Microtransactions, Day 1 DLC, brick and mortar exclusive content (i.e "New Game: Walmart Edition"), season passes, episodic content, pay2win, release day editions with inflated prices (i.e. "Gold editions" which cost 90 fucking burgerbux but only include the base game + the season pass and maybe a unique skin that will inevitably become DLC later on), cosmetic DLC at outrageous prices (3.99 for a skin? fuck you, give me 10 skins for 5 bucks and it might be worth it), online passes, and now the whole console subscription services (PS+/Xbox Live) that gate crucial content, like online play, behind a paywall.

Gone are the days in which one could purchase a game and receive all of its content up front. Everything has to be yet another revenue stream for these faggots. Nothing wrong with making money, but it becomes a problem when they try to fuck you for as much money as possible while simultaneously delivering a shit product.

the truth

Fuck off Reddit
But i will give you beef because Holla Forums does provide info
Blacklist is a compilation of slurs from a bunch of countries, along with some insults. This seems retarded due to GTAV having a bunch of those as dialog
Goomba, Eggplant, Yid, Homo, Rodholster, Babushka, plenty of classics

Yes, but not in a 'gibe shekels' sense that Holla Forums likes to parrot, user. The cost of making modern vidya has increased exponentially while retail prices for vidya have increased linearly. Shit like DLC, MTX, etc are the only ways games can be profitable in most cases.

Not saying I agree with the budget bloats, but it's not this massive conspiracy to fleece gamers that people think it is. Except for EA. They even considered having MTX bullets and charging people cash to reload at one point.

That's mostly because it's illegal to sell the game in Germany if you have any Nazi stuff in it and devs don't want to invest the time/cash to create two versions. Unless you're Machine Head shipping Wolfenstein.

Meanwhile in Japan there is a game with a gigantic glorified Adolf Hitler on the cover where you actually play as the Nazis against the Russians in Operation Barbarossa

Shit like that would never have gone down in the west

Remember, we asked for this. We wanted better graphics, better physics, more frequent releases (requiring larger teams to meet deadline). We wanted bigger, shinier visuals. We wanted the things that massively increase the cost of producing games. We also weren't happy with the increase in prices (understandably, of course). The cost of producing a AAA game has shot through the roof while the price has remained largely stable. The companies (mostly producers tbh) needed a way to balance their books, and adding new things that they could charge for was pretty much the only way they could stay in the black.

This is the future we chose.

This is true. Why are games so expensive to develop? Could it be the incredibly bloated marketing campaigns? What about licensing costs for putting shitty pop music in the game, or hiring a "well known" actor who gets paid huge sums of money for his appearance alone? What about about the ever popular race to cram even more polygons into a model's face in order to achieve photo realistic proportions?

Not saying these companies are deliberately trying to spend huge sums of money on useless garbage, but it sort of looks that way. The consumer is expected to recoup the costs of all these shitty things? No, it's not a conspiracy to rape your wallet, and I understand that games get stuck in "development hell" and publishers will do as much as they can to cut costs and maintain their profit margins, but I can't muster any empathy for these companies that inadvertently do everything to shit out a garbage product by having mismanaged priorities.

The Japs love Nazis, user.

That's why they're fucking great.

Speak for yourself, casual

Employee salaries are the biggest part of actual development. Marketing spend, however, has gotten crazy. (Not Hollywood levels of crazy, but we're getting there.)

Problem is, as games have gotten more technologically robust, they've become increasingly hard to create. Gone are the days when your company could have two programmers who could do everything; now you need a guy for networking, a guy for AI, a guy to make tools so the artist can work, maybe even guys to make an engine; and that's just one segment of a dev team.

No company tries to purposefully spend more money on dev than it has to.

Modern game dev is really, really hard user; most anons can't even appreciate how much of a huge pain in the ass it is. Like if you want to ship on a console, you have to obey hundreds of rules (called Technical Certification Requirements / Technical Requirements for Certification), or you have to deal with ratings bullshit, or you have to change the game because you want to ship it in China and skeletons are a cultural taboo. The list is endless.

Whenever you see a clusterfuck of a game like ME:Andromeda or Watch Dogs 2 come out, it's usually because there are too many people on the project, the competency level is middling / low, and the publisher (EA, Ubi, Activision, etc) are making them adhere to a ridiculous schedule that means they can't test things properly.

Shit sucks.

t. gamedev user

They were basically nazis

Meanwhile, those two games that you mentioned had more than enough time to push political statements (Though, I'm confused about whether or not that also adds to your point or takes away from it).

That's a byproduct of companies hiring junior-level people (ie: millennials) while being based in left-leaning cities. (Where most gamedev companies are.)

It's sales kryptonite though. Remember, ME:A had a white Shepherd, female or not, on the cover. The SJWs hate it, but the largest buying demographic are still males between 18 and 35 who don't align with any of that liberal horseshit.

I admit, I'm not a gamedev, I don't have any insight in regards to the inner workings of the industry. With that being said, I understand that there are strict timelines, incompetent managers at large firms that poorly handle huge teams of people, and large lists of restrictions that are imposed on the publisher that somewhat mandate how content is created and distributed and regionally localized. What I don't understand is the technological aspect; for instance, does every game need to have online play? Does every game need to have over 20 hours of cutscenes, over 30 levels of huge and empty space that's filled with nothing but non-interactive objects that only serve as eye-candy, a huge number of weapons and objects to choose from that don't really do much to change how the game is played on a fundamental level, and other shit that ultimately bloats the game's budget without really enhancing the experience? My point is, surely there's got to be more that can be done on the technical side to reduce the amount of man power, and by extension money, that goes into development, right?

Isn't the larger problem that publishers believe that consumers expect a certain amount of features from a product, and they're afraid if they don't shove all this crap in that it won't sell well? Aren't they just following market and industry treads in an attempt to make as much money as possible? Isn't that sort of misguided?

Not from what I remember.

Does every game

These days? Yes. Pitching and getting funding for a singleplayer game is hard because your monetization options (MTX, etc) are much, much narrower.

This is mostly the result of creative directors thinking the game is their vision and marketing guys wanting big, flashy, hideously expensive shit to use for trailers. Seriously, those kind of cgi cutscenes costs like $1,000,000 per minute.

Those are normally a result of features being cut or people having eyes bigger than their stomachs and realizing too late that 'Oh shit, we built this huge space but if we fill it full of enemies, the game runs out of RAM on the xbone and crashes.'

Oh sure, you could make a bread and butter game and outsource all of the art or hell, even levels, but then you get a bland, boring game that no one wants to play.

user, the average consumer this day is about as dumb as you can get. They're the people who go the movies and think Batman v. Superman was a good movie because of all of the explosions and punching. They're the normalfags who spend $20/wk on phone game. Gaming's become trendy and the barrier to entry has dropped to non-existent levels.

Right now, the big thing in gamedev is to make a golden goose like Overwatch, Hearthstone, DotA2, Paladins, etc that requires little dev work to maintain but generates a healthy revenue stream. Look how well that turned out for Gearbox. And merchandising, too. It makes shitloads of money if you have a strong game property and the willingness to exploit it.

These days, most of the games I have fun with are either old ones or really weird indie shit on Steam like Besiege or B-level games (budget-wise) like Talos Principle. AAA shit is tired.

Ah, you're right. I must be thinking of White being the default Ryder color or something.

Playing default Ryder is still the only way to play a white Ryder. Character customization lacks a light white skin option

So let me get this straight:
So, it can be argued that publishers are indeed money hungry jews who are only interested in chasing after the highest amount of capital while spending the lowest amount of money on virtually every facet of production. If that's the case, and all of the aforementioned avenues of monetization that I posted here
are in service to this cause, then it's not so difficult to imagine that AAA companies are indeed only trying to squeeze the consumer dry without caring about the quality and integrity of their product, and the entire operation could be said to be some manner of conspiracy to get all the shekels.

How sad.

Sounds like the best way to fix all this is to have one of the bigger companies just declare "Enough", and just take everything back to the drawing, start out small, and then work their way back up. The only problem is that it won't work for any known company with a history (Which is pretty much all of them). While normalfags can be as dumb as a rock at times, they will complain and won't support a company like, say, Disney downscaling and starting everything back up from Steamboat Willey levels of quality and output. So, right there, there's an immediate need to cutback on the amount of money the company will need to operate on resulting in numerous divisions closing and hundreds of layoffs. And, while that may need to happen to bring the magic back into the company, the shareholders won't stand for it because, even determined by law (In the U.S.), a company is require to continue making an increasing output of money for the shareholders of the company. And, if the current person in charge is unable to do so, then they'll find someone else.

So, I'd say another reason why AAA media sucks is because all these companies have become too big to fail. However, this would be the perfect time for a company such as an Indie dev to really come into their own, and give everyone else in the market a run for their money. The only problem is that, to the average person (Even on here), money is avoided like the plague because of it's reputation as the "root of all evil". But, whenever you do see someone finally gain some balls and actually use money for what it really is (A tool that you use for the exchange of goods), they get racked through the coals for being sellouts, acting like a greedy Jew, or any other insult you've seen the book.

I guess when you really come down to it, the overall problem is that everyone has forgotten what exactly money is, and what it actually means to build wealth.

Try this

We're dealing in simplified terms (because it's Holla Forums), but remember user, gamedev is a business. It's end goal is to make money.

There are talented people in the industry who genuinely do want to make good games, but right now it's really hard; especially when one flop can put your entire studio out of business or kill a brand.

Companies with shareholders can't say 'enough' because the CEO will get the boot and be replaced with someone who will drill down on unrepentant jewry even more.

And no company in vidya is too big to fail. The reason that most of the big publishers are hard to kill is because they greatly diversify their income streams. EA is kept afloat through sports bullshit and mobile games. ATVI is similar, but makes good dosh through tie-in licensing games and random shit like Cabella's Big Game Hunter. Square-Enix makes action figures, manga, and random shit. Ubi is the most likely to topple because they're tied up in a bunch of aging, semi-failing franchises. That's why Vivendi smells blood in the water and is trying to hostile takeover their asses.

VIdya has gone the route of all major media - it started niche, blew up, and became fodder for the normalfags. All we can pray for at this point is some new media form springs up and steals the spotlight so we can go back to having games made by people who like games for people who like games instead of games made by overworked, tired devs for people who treat games like a meal at a fast food restaurant.

speaking of gta online any you nigs want to do ceo missions?

It's okay to have sexy with hookers and burn them alive to get your money back so long as you aren't saying any naughty words.

No, a business exists to provide a worthwhile service or product to its consumers; monetary incentive is both the reward for an exceptional service/product and the very lifeblood of a corporation as an entity. I understand what you're trying to say, but no company deserves to maintain its existence after its product or service has dropped so far in quality that it's no longer worth it to even consider giving them your patronage. I guess that final statement is rendered unto subjectivity (i.e. "well I still like their products different strokes blah blah") and to a greater extent corporate loyalty. Anyway, I feel bad for the starry-eyed up and coming children who want to work in AAA game development because they're passionate about video games and they want to genuinely produce content of merit, because their expectations are going to be crushed by the reality of corporate policy and all the red tape.

I guess there's always indie games to check out, and I can emulate old classics that I never got to play, but these days it seems like there's less and less AAA games worth looking forward to.

Gotta love the chick showing off her ass behind all the dudes being serious and shit.

That's some bullshit OP
Rockstar cucked out, how sad.

No, it doesn't. It exists to provide a service people will pay for, and keep coming back for more, but not necessarily worthwhile under a general definition.

"Deserves" and "what happens in real life" have nothing to do with each other.

AAA games have been kind of shit lately. But that's not the only factor making new games worse for you. Another big factor is our age. The older you become the more refined your tastes become. And there is a bit of a generational disconnect with games having themes and stories aimed towards Gen Z or whatever the fuck.

What you've described is, maybe, an idealized version of what a business should be, but the reality is they're just companies like any other - money, specifically for the shareholders and people at the top, is the primary goal.

If someone wants to genuinely make good vidya, I'd encourage them to stay out of AAA and instead shoot for indie/B-level stuff you could make with a team of less than 50.

That's always going to be the case, no matter what time or place you are. Unless you have any amount of influence on it (I.E. You can create games), there is not much else you can do besides just voting with your wallet, spreading the word, and not letting it control your life.

10 years now

dont forget the only online patches they upload are just fixing cash and XP exploits, like those used on modmenus.

Fair enough, I suppose that my previous statements could come off as pretty naive. I just mean, in a general sense, most people like to think they've got an eye for quality, but that's not necessarily the case, and it is this presupposition that informs their purchasing decisions. Therefore, it should follow that consumers generally want good service and/or products, and a corporation can achieve success by catering to this demand. No one likes to admit that they're happy to eat shit; sometimes it's harder to detect when you've been sold a heaping pile of shit, and it is true that the salesperson will sell you shit if they think they can get away with it.

True, games are made with the kids in mind. I don't think voting with your wallet works, though, because the mainstream supply of casuals who are content to consume whatever EA or Activision shits out will vastly outnumber anyone who is interested in, say, a spiritual sequel to Thief that manages to adequately construct a modern game around its core design tenets.

And they've come out and said that RDR2 and the future GTAs will be riddled with microtransactions.

I said it before but GTA:O has basically ruined Rockstar. They've smelled the shekel and all their games will now be barebones SP experiences while all the content is offloaded to the multiplayer portion of the game.

A salesperson isn't a corporation. A corporation can't get away with selling shit. They need to build on their brand and they need to make sure people come back for their products or services.
Your idea was right in that corporations can't do a one time scam to survive. But they also don't need to do something with "quality". They just need to do something that sells and that satisfies someone enough to have him come back.
McDonalds burgers were never healthy but people keep coming back to them.

It's basically them acknowledging there primary user-base are people ages 13-16. Kind of like how EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that he was worried a large part of his consumers wouldn't know what World War 1 was. It's fucking depressing…

don't pay attention to how simply naming the Jew is considered a slur, though!

Reminder that game development doesn't cost jackshit compared to the autismo and huge budgets in the Triple Ayy industry. I've seen games made by small indie-tier teams that absolutely fucking destroy anything EA or Ubisoft have ever released in the past decade - and their budget was a million times smaller.

So why does it cost so much for AAA?
Because they have to pay a shitload of money for marketing, pay a shitload of developers who would - under normal circumstances - be absolutely unnecessary but Triple A jews want these games to be finished within 1 year and so they have thousands of "professional" employees working at the same time. Do graphics cost? No. With the huge amount of technology and programs we have today 0 the creation of HQ textures and models have been easier than ever before.
Do cutscenes cost? No - unless they are worthless and immersion-breaking CGI bullshit that not even normalfags like
Do animations cost? Yes but once again the costs have been lower than ever
Do voice actors cost? Yes, especially Kikewood-tier ones but once again the costs would not reach millions.

Conclusion:
Triple A industry is abhorrent and they make shit games every year for the sake of muh money and muh fame nigguh
Meanwhile indie devs are slowly but steadily taking over, pumping out quality games on a budget of home electricity, food, water and a few sodas.

Also reminder that pic related represents the vast majority of developers working under Triple A publishers.

What kind of bizarro world are you living in? 90% of indie devs are only capable of shitting out pretentious walking simulators and faux-retro pixel shit and then sucking game journalist dick to the get the publicity and meme status.

You are clearly another fag who browses indie shit on Steam then.

Are you refering to this?
archive.fo/oMLIM
archive.fo/pwHE7
Because, that isn't what was said.

Indies can't code, user. Most of them are either drag & drop like blueprints in UE or piles of Javashit. They just aim to either hit a niche the AAAs have ignored or become the streamer GotM. Anything there aren't game creation toolkits for they can't touch, like MMOs. Even basic online multiplayer is way too complicated for almost every indie game.

lel

What percentage of indies that get shat out do you actually consider good?

Do you honestly believe GTAV was merely a fluke on Rockstar's part? They now know they can make obscene amounts of money selling Shark Cards (or equivalent) and will do so for every other game they make from now on. Expect RDR2 and GTAVI to have an even larger multiplayer focus and rely heavily on grinding.

The Nazis hindu nuffin.

What was that DaS2 video reading up all the words added to the filter?

Escape from Tarkov
Verdun
SQUAD
Grim Dawn
Blackwake
Guns of Icarus
Guns of Icarus Alliance
Rocket League
Banished
Formula Fusion
Ori and the blind forest
Outlast
We Happy Few
This War of Mine
Mount & Blade
Ultimate General: Civil War

And a shitload of others.
Not an argument.

I asked for the percentage, not your subjective tastes.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself

Not an argument

for every 1000 indie games out there, id say 1 is playable.

This is true. Once played GTAIV online, got bombarded by squeaker voices. Asked if there was anyone actually over 18 playing here? Complete silence.

I got away with this one

Bureaucracy is why it's so expensive. AAA games are not some feat of technology. They don't even really use impressive technology outside of graphics.
You want to know what really caused all this shit to happen? AA devs no longer exist. All of them were bought and whored out. These devs were the ones that would actually make games that threatened AAA companies.

You'd think they'd want to know.

well, we're off to a good start.

Do you have anything that can back that up? The only time they've come out as "Greedy thieving scoundrels" was when releasing Evolve, which was just one incident and I think they learned their lesson from that. So, it sounds more you're fighting a hallucination that any company that seeks to make money is 100% pure evil without any facts or figures to back it up.

Yeah, fucking history what are you 13?

must have been a butthurt nova scotian who made that

Oh, that'd be a disaster, wouldn't it? You just described the last decade of BioWare and Bethesda, and if there's anything those two developers have taught me, it's that their clientele love bland, forgettable shit.

Guns of Icarus Alliance was trash, if they spent as much time making new multiplayer content instead of this coop stuff the game might not be sitting at 200-250 players on a good day.

The base game is great though.

I'm not asking about the entire industry, I'm asking about Take-Two and their subsidiarie, Rockstar and 2K.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well there's a fundamental flaw in your line of reasoning.

All corporations are by definition "Greedy thieving scoundrels." Ir's in their nature to follow market trends and profit at all costs.

Corporations don't care about you. They don't care about games. They care about money. Bottom line. That's it.

When they use employees and consumers to create surplus value from thin air they are happy. They do not care how or why it happens.

Calling them "Greedy thieving scoundrels." is a misnomer. Seeking profit is neither good nor bad. It's just the pursuit of power. All living organisms pursue power as a means of expanding their influence over the world. They do this to extend their freedom of will.

If your will could do anything you would have the ultimate freedom. For that to be possible you would have to have ultimate power over both yourself and the circumstances around you. You need money for that.

That being said, these mentioned corporations and all corporations will do whatever it takes for power as a matter of course. You don't need evidence for it in the same way that I dont need evidence that you will attempt to eat dinner tonight. You will eat dinner because it is your nature.

Not humans. We're self aware by our very nature (Unlike everything else on the Earth), and we seek (Above all else) a feeling of importance.

Damn really? Amazing.

Like a nasty slut getting the big dick the first time.

Cant have it woithout control of your surroundings.

You are powerless as are most of us.

Life is agar.io. Wise up.

link related

youtu.be/oVoCKLyt2uw

Sounds like you've already given up. But, as William James put it…
archive.fo/l9aum
brainpickings.org/2015/06/15/william-james-the-energies-of-men-second-wind/

Speaking of jewry, the Borderless Gaming dev just went full hebrew and made it a paid app, including pulling the binaries for the previous free versions. And going back on his word since he had previously promised the program would always be free.

I suppose I could buy it and refund it if it's actually complete shit though. I just don't want to contribute to the sales of unfinished games but I wanna play it

its not an insult outside of italian though

🍆🍆🍆🍆

eggplant in italian = nigger

….wait
they didnt ban moolie….
which is a form of the slur

you were off to a bad start

what the fuck

>Go to preorder
Vid semi related

doesn't it not even actually include all DLC on top of that?

now that I think about it, if they made the main character this faceless dude they would not only satisfy the genderless fetishism of theirs (with variations of gender being the intonations of voice and your imagination), but also would save us from the horrendous face animations that both gender options present.

It did include all dlc at the time but…
archive.is/odEvB
Relevant as of the beginning of last year, I think there's been 2-3 more season passes

man i fucking miss the days where costumes were unlockables, i loved unlocking shit in games and DLC has ruined that

the skeletal structure in the first pic clearly indicates that hes a guy

saged right there

>tfw will never stay up till the wee hours of the morning and skip school the next day 100%ing survival in DOA2U to unlock all the costumes
Still my favourite DOA of all time